[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone had any experinces with thought loops and near death expriences

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: download (1).jpg (32KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
32KB, 266x190px
anyone had any experinces with thought loops and near death expriences while high
also general tripping/drug experiences thread
>so 3 days ago i smoked weed for the second time
>friends had a bong and we went to an abandoned tunnel to smoke up
> took the biggest hit i could and held it for a solid 30 seconds
> i start coughing and i can only breath out
>fuk im having an asthma attack
> i start suffocating on the smoke and i drop to the ground
>looking for my inhaler its not in my jacket
> im gonna die here
>i calm down and breath out all the way and force myself to take a deep breath
> get up and walk to the car to use my friends inhaler
> im winded and i lean against the car while i puff the inhaler
Then it hits me
> cant feel my legs
> i open the car door and sit down
> time is moving in slow motion
> i move my hand back and fourth looking at the trail behind it
> then its like i just sat down for the first time again
>waitwut.jpg
> im sitting in the car and my friends get in
> i loop again and i sit down in the car for the first time again
> my friends get in the car again
> i go back again
> i loop like 15 more time
>im freaking out now
> i stop and try and figure everything out
> i try to remember the entire loop before it restarts
> look at my hands im holding an inhaler now that wasnt in the loops before
>that must be the key
> i use it and then i can hear my friends freaking out because im not moving or responding
> i loop back again but the loop is longer this time
> my friends decide to drive away from the tunnel till they figure things out
> i dont want to move until i figure it out
> i use all of my energy and throw the car in reverse while their starting to drive away
>i black out
> everything is black and i feel like im floating
>i cant remember anything and i start to freak out
>the only thing i can remember is the loop
>i try to remember other things from my life
Contd
>>
File: hallucinations-010.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hallucinations-010.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>722270644
> i start reliving my entire life from my first memory as a little kid up until the moment i hit the bong
>i start to get showered in this warm light
> i see this intense ball of light above me
>its like the fucking sun
> the more i look at it the better i feel
> i start to move towards it
>i feel better the closer i get
> i feel calmer and more at peace
> then i feel vomit in my throat
> i just keep concentrating on the light
>i still feel the vomit in my throat its like an intense feeling
> i throw up all over myself
> im still heading towards the light but now im getting more and more uncomfortable in my body the closer i get
> my taint dick and belly button all start burning
> im very very uncomfortable
> im so close to the light
>i think once i get to it itll all be better
> fuck im so uncomfortable
>i finally get to the light and touch it
> i black out
> the loop starts again and its like i just sat down in the car again
>this is it
>this is my existence from now on
>i cant leave this moment
>this is the beginning and the end of my existence
> fuck that
> i start freaking out
> there has to be a way out
> i force myself to remember the entire loop of getting into the car looking at my hands and then restarting
> the more i can remember from the previous loop the longer it gets
> black out again
> wake up to my friend opening the car door telling me to get up
> i throw up on the ground
> "A get up were outside of your house"
> i feel primitive like a cave man
> i try to talk but i cant
> i feel like a monkey or something
> i dont feel right i have to go back and figure out where i went wrong
>close my eyes and the loop starts again
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 304x166px
>>722270959
> im trying to figure it all out
> the loops are short again but i know how to navigate now
>the loops get gradually longer and longer
> i get to the part where my friend opens the door
> i throw up on the ground
>its different this time
> my puke is green where as before it was orange
> ok this is good i guess
>"A get up we need to get you inside"
> i feel like im going to fall into the loop again
> I look at my hand its blue
fuck
> i start to feel my legs again
> my feet are numb from the cold
> my friends are trying to wake me up
> I think to myself "FUCKING MOVE"
> i get up and it feels like i just dragged myself out of hell
> walk inside take off my clothes and fall asleep next to the toilet because i keeping throwing up
im only throwing up stomach acid and bile at this point
> wake up the next day feeling like shit
> have my friends tell me what happened
> apparently i just sat down in the car and didnt move at all besides when i put it into reverse
> the entire trip felt like it lasted years while only lasting 2 hours at most
>>
>>722270644
bump for more greentexts
>>
My roommate caught me fucking a taco while on acid once
>>
Youre clinically retarded if you think pure weed made you tweak like such a fag.
Youre either lying, this is pathetic bait, or you took a hit of some laced bud.
Out of all the times i ever smoked, NEVER have i been stuck in a thought loop unless were talking psychedelics.
>>
File: 805447618-monopoly-acidcard.jpg (46KB, 458x256px) Image search: [Google]
805447618-monopoly-acidcard.jpg
46KB, 458x256px
ITT: pussies
>>
>>722272377
This
>>
>>722272377
it was normal weed because my friends who smoked like 4x more than me were fine/taking care of me
i think my asthma attack is probably what made it so bad
>>
>>722272377
weed is a psychoactive drug you cuck check your privilege
>>
>>722270644
Nice dubs. I've tripped alot in my time tbh. I remember tripping out thinking I was in a mini circus tent with mosquitos as trapeze artists. That was 50X Salvia extract and I didn't enjoy it very much compared to acid or mushrooms and stuff.
>>
>>722272377
His asthma attack plus the weed obviously induced what he went through. If you knew anything about pot you'd know that's it's a mild hallucinogenic. People CAN and HAVE hallucinated on it. Myself included after smoking my first blunt. My buddy had antlers, and the people smoking in this dark alleyway made it look like a cityscape at night, even though it was broad daylight
>>
>>722272895
Oh so you're just gay.
In that case, if you come that close to death after one bong rip im afraid to say that this is probably just natural selection.
Dont smoke a bong with asthma, just vaporize it instead.
>>
>>722273076
Salvia was great. Was In a room full of people and I saw race cars racing around the top of the room. Also, everyone I looked at turned/burst into red m&m's
>>
>>722273316
Was my first high school party too. What a great night
>>
>>722273117
I have smoked entire blunts to myself once and have had friends who have smoked ungodly amounts (we're talking multiple RAW cones with pineapple express dipped in wax followed by edibles) and never have I heard anyone actually claim they saw something that wasnt there while high.
This is the first time ive ever come across any smokers, irl or on the internet, that claim they had hallucinations. Especially as bad as the one with your friends deer antlers literally what the fuck are yall smoking i want your tolerance.
>>
honestly i think might've died for a minute from suffocation due to having an asthma attack right after taking a hit and not being able to breath fresh air and the loop was my hell
also
can anyone shed some light on my current symptoms/ post merry iguana problems
>im shitting like larger amounts of blood and like black brown tar
>my entire upper body is in pain from throwing up so much
>i get visual and auditory hallucinations
>my sense of hearing and reflexes are actually better which is weird but like i can hear electronics wirring and shit
>and im suuuuper fucking pissed and im really easliy annoyed now when usually im pretty tolerant
>>
>>722273644
Anon if youre shitting blood theres no way this was just normal bud holy fuck you autist get a doctor or go on webmd or something
>>
>>722273630
The first time I got high I 100% say things that were not real. And also everytime I smoke now after doing acid if I get high enough a rainbow saturation covers my vision
>>
>>722273630
LOL I was a freshman, and it looked more like moose antlers. I also saw a green/pink static in my vision
>>
>>722270644
Don't worry OP, I believe you. This has happened twice to me (even after 1 hit) and I don't smoke anymore. Had a similar experience where I felt like my body was being compressed into a single dot in my chest. The only way I could snap the loop was by yelling at the top of my lungs.
>>
>>722273811
i have hemorrhoids so im used to some spotting and bleeding every now and then but now its like im shitting ground glass and its like a lot of blood. Im holding out a couple more days to see if its just a hemorrhoid that tore and to see if it dies down before i go rush to the emergency room and waste like $2000
>>
>>722274307
im terrified that like ill pop back into the loop again, i keep getting the feeling that its gong to restart and i start freaking out and that usually makes it go away but ive been super out of it and drained since friday
>>
>>722274354
You got all sorts of conditions god damn I just wish you luck at this point godspeed OP
>>
>>722274552
You're gonna have some PTSD but you'll get control in a few weeks and you won't be bothered by the idea in a few months.
>>
>>722274687
thanks anon thats why i thought id try weed to see if it mellowed me out and helped but it did the exact opposite
>>
>>722274552
You probably witnessed what hell will be like. Enjoy your stay on Earth while you can.
>>
>>722275086
thanks for the warm fuzzy anon
>>
>>722274552
I had serious ptsd from acid, thought the trip was already over and I was sleeping. Stayed up all night never woke back up. Thought I was trapped in a dream for like 2 weeks straight, then I realised if I was thier is nothing I can do. I still wonder if im in a asylum somewhere.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170213-004556.jpg (949KB, 1438x898px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170213-004556.jpg
949KB, 1438x898px
Never been on a loop but have a story

>be me during winter break
>recently "diagnosed" with adhd so I could get Adderall or some shit
>Get prescribed Concerta
>next day first time taking it go to gf house to bake some brownies
Oneounce.img
>eat one and 30 min later get call from friends taking acid
> shit nigga I'm down
>take a tab right as I'm getting high
Ff 2 hours
>all is good, tripping balls with some friends and gf in park near my house
>go inside to watch some movies
>right as I sit down feel something's not right
>vision is blurry, voices sound far away, dizzy
>go to room and check pulse
220 bpm wtf
Cont.
>>
>>722275422
jesus fuck that must be terrifying but i know exactly what your saying its like youre never really sure that youre out
>>
>>722275589
bump
>>
>>722275589
Nigga your heartrate was faster than nightcore wtf
>>
>>722277123
this
>>
>>722271592
underrated post
>>
>>722277755
disgusting individual post
>>
>>722273630
You're rude and gas as fuck, I've had OEV fractals off of some good fucking bud. You can absolutely not deny weeds ability to be mildly psychedelic.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170213-011620.jpg (412KB, 1426x838px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170213-011620.jpg
412KB, 1426x838px
>>722275589
>still tripping balls but getting worried
>see afterimages of my hand as I move it
>figure out it was probably the fucking Concerta
>in my panic can't organize my thoughts enough to Google what to do
>tell gf, she starts freaking out
>feeling more and more detached from my body
>start loosing sense of touch
>lay down on my bed
>hear someone say that maybe I just need a nap
>feel like I'm going to fall out of my own body
>friends starting to freak out too
>It feels like I'm in a dream
Badtrip.img
>feel like at any moment I'll have a heart attack
>ask friends if I'm dying
>they freak out even more
>start getting tired
Maybe if I just take a nap
>stay awake
>start retroanalyzing my life
>making amends with people
>talking to my friends like it's the last time I'll see them
>they tell me to just go to sleep and I'll be fine
>feel at peace with myself and the universe
>start seeing moving figures out of the corner of my eye
>gf crying
>feels almost like a play
All our actions are predetermined
Cont.?
>>
File: signs.jpg (51KB, 550x373px) Image search: [Google]
signs.jpg
51KB, 550x373px
never had a near death experience, but i did get so baked my perception was fucking with itself and i was seeing shit in the middle of the wooods.

best comaprison is if you're in a seriously thickass fog and you think you see something in the fog, but when you look away you can't see it anymore and you wonder if there was anything there or just your mind plaing tricks on you
>>
>>722270644
OP I know I'm late to the party but I need you to know that you got bitch lungs with a bitch tolerance
>>
>>722271040
mate that isn't pot they gave you, i've hallucinated on pot before and let me tell you that's not pot

what you're talking abotu sounds more like salvia
>>
>>722275422
same here with my first time with pot. i panicked because i thought i was in a dream, szo to wake myself up i though i needed to seriously hurt myself. what did i do? run full speed, headfirst into an oak tree.

until then my life had been kinda meh, nothing really good nor bad happening.

but my first time trying bud i get called for tghe first interview of my life, and i get the job. a week later i lose the job because they never trained me and customers complained that i didn't know how to do my job. ever since my life has been constant ups and downs, and it alwayus catches me off guard when the downs come because i'll be alright for a few months and then my aunt kills herself, my dog dies, my best friend nearly dies in an accident and my car catches on fire

and then i get a new car, my friend recovers back to as normal as somebody who nearly died can, and i get my old job back.

but now i have no job again (work on a fhishing boat and stopped going out until april), my car is broken (blown trnasmission, but a new one is cheap enough) and i rarely see my friend anymore

my life has lost all stability and just when i think it's on track it throws me a curveball, like i'm in some sort of lesser helll not meant to give me eternal torment, but to keep me building myself up only to break me down whenb i get too far ahead
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.