[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im thinking of quitting my job and becoming a drug dealer. how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: BYv6OwnCQAAfLG3[1].jpg (30KB, 450x462px) Image search: [Google]
BYv6OwnCQAAfLG3[1].jpg
30KB, 450x462px
im thinking of quitting my job and becoming a drug dealer. how much weed do i need to start out? also, what tips are there to help me sell? and not get arrested
>>
Start with friends, grow your network from there. I'd say get your med card (if possible), most you can buy with that is 2.5 ounces. Should be enough to start.
>>
What's your job? Honestly might not be worth it considering the scum you'll have to deal with.
>>
>selling weed
>quitting job
>drug dealer

pick two
>>
>>722266459
> move to calforina
> aquire liscense to sell weed
> ???
> profit
>>
>>722266751
hahahaha nice bro
>>
Start w friends. Give them rock bottom deal. Theyll bring everyone to u. Charge strangers a lil more
>>
>>722266459
>move to Denver
>gather intel on what is needed to work at a dispensary
>get hired
>never get arrested
>>
>>722266459
You're gonna get robbed and killed or end up having to pay way more money than you can make weekly, real drug dealers do not like competition
>>
>>722267068
It's a good model of laissez-faire capitalism that way.
>>
>>722266459
As much as you can afford just make sure it's not too much because if youre unable to sell it fast, it will dry up and lose quite a bit of potency.

Dont sell to stupid white guys who talk funny and dress weird. Undercovers usually ask for 'drugs' rather than using words like fire, loud, etc.

Ask for their facebooks/instagrams/phone numbers so you can investogate them a bit before selling to them.

Always carry some kind of weapon as well like pepper spray/blade because people will try to mug you but try to avoid guns unless you have a permit and know how to make it look as if you were assaulted first.

When the money stacks up, trust no one. People usually get caught because some jealous faggot snitched on them.

Best of luck.
>>
>>722266459
pot industry is booming in Oregon and Washington. Skilled bud trimmers make $25+/hr and in demand.
>>
>>722267294
I would say yes yo most of what you say, but be careful using these as absolutes. Some people are just really stupid.
>>
File: lolrussia.jpg (46KB, 512x326px) Image search: [Google]
lolrussia.jpg
46KB, 512x326px
>im thinking of quitting my job and becoming a drug dealer
>needs to ask /b/ for pointers
This is a great idea and is in no way out of your reach. You will succeed and this will never backfire for you under any circumstances.
>>
Weight out grams with a scale, invest in a seal a meal machine- seal those nugs up so that they do not lose weight from drying out.

Sell pre-weighed grams for $15 bucks each, or $20- or more if you can get it.

It's VERY important not to eyeball the weed, or give extra amounts- you have to make sure it is weighed and stick to your per gram price- even if they get 10 grams keep it $15 / each or $25. etc.

Protip: Save everybody's phone number and send out mass texts saying "Bud on Deck" when you can.

Finally, consider a spot to meet people close by where you don't have to drive but not at your house- like the convenience store of a place where they can drive up
>>
>>722266459
you honestly won't make any money if you don't know what you're doing, people that smoke will already have a plug and won't come to you if you don't have something better to offer or a better deal, which you can only do when you pick 1-2 pounds+, honestly if you want to sell something sell Xanax or an opiate like Oxy, many more fiends and they will do whatever it takes to get the money for it because they are fucking addicted
>>
>>722266459
Buy a pill press and mix

Microcrystalline cellulose
cornstarch
lactose
magnesium stearate
alprazolam

sell xanax till you rich as hell
>>
>>722268122
I'm saying, honestly you could skip the pill press and buy bulk alp powder and mix with PG and drop it on candy or something, so much cheaper but you will have to convince people that it's actually alp.
>>
>>722267800
also everyone who sells weed does it as a side thing, they probably also sell cocaine or pills, weed turns a very low profit
>>
>>722267068
>getting killed over weed
try harder.
>>
>>722266459
1p-LSD shipped in the mail, 100mg in a vial, $600-700
Blotter paper
Hit one weight sale (hundred hits or more) then buy weed for more steady profit.
When conditions are met you can start growing mushrooms

Since u don't know shit and ur browsing /b/ I'm not gonna tell u to get into the coke game, although that's where the real money is. Also don't think you wanna risk your life
>>
>>722267567
Ten grams for fifteen a gram

Nigger what

150 would get me a whole ounce
>>
>>722269037
100mg of 1p-LSD is 1,000 hits.
>>
i hope the feds in your country see this post and bust your stupid fucking ass.

Its hilarious people think they are truly anonymous on this board. From the outside in, yeah, theyre anonymous, but from the inside out, theyre not.

And talking about committing felonies, isn't smart.
>>
>>722268482
Only if you sell gram by gram.

The $$$ comes when you sell ozs and pounds.

Before you even buy weed you gotta make sure you have the clientele. Broke ass faggots who can barely afford a gram are a waste of time.

A good way to get the right customers is by going to places where rich people hang out. Yoga classes/Clubs with VIP rooms/Strip clubs(Talk to the people that are very well dressed)/Expensive gyms/whole foods.
>>
>>722269342
You're retarded. You think the Feds are gonna see a post about someone thinking here gonna sell drugs then follow them to see if they're legit? 9 times out of ten someone tries and fails. 9 times out of ten a drug dealer isn't profitable or big enough to be worth any Feds time and if they get busted it's for dumb coincidence. You're retarded
>>
>>722266459
go somewhere that it is legal to sell and open a business like anyone else would...
>>
>>722266459
>also, what tips are there to help me sell? and not get arrested
your selling weed. you're not gonna get arrested. quit being a pussy sell some meth
>>
>>722269342
He is implying that he wishes to sell marijuana which is legal in a large amount of places, the fed hopefully has bigger fish to fry...
>>
>>722269565
If they see this, they'll probably just let OP get himself killed and let the local government dump him into an unmarked grave somewhere.
>>
>>722266751
I pick selling weed and quitting job, like i intended to
>>
you want to cop atleast a half pound to make some profit, u wont be making money flipping ounces at a time, also buy a trap phone or three
>>
>>722266459
Buy in pounds if you ever want to make a profit :^)
>>
Real profit is in manufacturing, can't get there till u have he money to fund it, can't press pills until you have the money for a good pill press (getting a shirt one is a waste of everything)
Can't grow shrooms until you have a place to live and they take a couple months

Finding a drug dealer willing to give you prices that will turn you a profit when you're still finding a client base is no easy thing

Your best option is to get 1p-LSD offline, or futylfentanyl. If you get futylfentanyl, get another legal opiate, mix them, add quinine, sell caps of heroin. The fake heroin route is easier, more people to sell to, but the Feds care more about it, and you're also bound to be responsible for a few deaths.
>>
selling weed aint being a drug dealer man. not in California.
>>
>>722266459
op is a faggot. lol@hislogic
>>
>>722267567
Unless u live in a shit state, you can find O's for that price no prob. Look into block/tier pricing and set your shit up competitive. Rule of thumb is undercut the last guy by $5 until your selling price is low enough that your customers are surprised at the deal
>>
>>722268687
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article102320072.html
>>
You will need enough to cover the cost of bail, an attorney, security and money to cover your local drug dealer who wants his cut or your life.
>>
>>722271076
WTF??

Dude....
An ounce? Really?
>>
>>722266459
>drug dealer
>weed dealer

Pick one. Weed is a saturated market. Everyone and their brother knows 5 weed dealers. You'd have to go somewhere where there are no weed dealers, and that is almost nowhere in the continental U.S.
>>
>>722271145
Local dealers dont ask for a cut unless you live in a ghetto. You watch too many movies.
>>
Selling weed won't make you that much unless you're selling at least 4 ounces a week.. so keep that in mind.

Tips?
Live outside of the city, preferably in the country/outskirts. You don't want neighbors poking their nose in your business. Also, cops tend to be scarce.

ALWAYS store your product in a hard to find place nobody will stumble upon it, preferably not even in your house. Such as in weatherproof containers in a camouflaged box in the woods near your home where you can simply put come and go when needed without being seen.

Either have people come to you, or meet you in convenient places you feel comfortable going to, and NEVER sell under a half oz. Sell to people with money, or don't sell at all if you really don't want to get caught.. though, that's up to you if you want to sell 20 bucks of weed to people.

When you re-up your product, make sure it's delivered to your home or somewhere you feel comfortable as well..

Never grow it yourself. Never let ANYONE know where you keep your product. NEVER compromise. You do business your way or you don't do it at all. ONLY sell to people you truly trust.

That's the best way to avoid arrest and fucking your life up.
>>
>>722267555
lol
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.