[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend and I just ate some shrooms. best thing to watch /

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_agd2HwdL.jpg (105KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
4L_agd2HwdL.jpg
105KB, 640x479px
girlfriend and I just ate some shrooms. best thing to watch / listen to while we trip balls.
>>
>>722259073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtaSUsLCXSU
>>
The breathing of the ghosts crawling up your skulls
>>
File: received_1671368506519088.jpg (33KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
received_1671368506519088.jpg
33KB, 610x396px
Honestly dude don't waste it on a screen, go outside and experience it
>>
listen to Erik Sumo
chilliest music everrrrrrr
>>
Best thing to do is to go out to the woods with a trip sitter and enjoy nature. Maybe bring a portable speaker and play soothing music
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3lH_Tevw5o
>>
>>722259355
probably not the best idea being in the ghetto right now.
>>
>>722259358
thank you /b/ro
>>
>>722259601
nice and chill. I'll keep this close.
>>
I personally like turning all of the lights off and listening to weird music. Check out some ween. Most songs are upbeat and almost all of them are a little weird. Start off with friends by ween
>>
spongebob movie, specifically the first one. I promise you won't regret this
>>
>>722259073
Nigger, do anything at all that ISN'T sitting on 4chan. Seriously, get off the computer/phone. Turn it off.
>>
>>722260300
True, a good introspection, away from the deceivers
>>
>>722259073
Take a walk and listen to whatever makes you happy fuckin idiot
>>
>>722260300
for sure, man. once it kicks in, we might go build a fire and listen to some shit from this thread.
>>
Listen to Sgt. Peppers or watch Apocalypse Now
>>
Dude Flatland on YouTube you'll love it
>>
Check out

OFF THE AIR

On YouTube. the older ones are the best.
>>
Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiiLKFxFn0U
>>
a lot of good shit. ty.

also: drinking and smoking weed interactions - good / bad / neutral?
>>
Fantastic planet
>>
>>722261421
drinking makes me throw em up, weed is great combo of course
>>
>>722261263
nice.
>>
Pink Floyd the wall .movie
>>
>>722259073
Not a whole lot to say. Listen to your favorite songs, talk about life and shit, watch trippy youtube videos, take a shower together (showers on anything is a +1, add in your girls and even better right?), just chill--have fun /b/ro
>>
>>722261074
lol
>>
>>722261421
Take it slow on that bud. Too much weed when I trip can make you uncomfortable IME.
>>
>>722259073
3001 A Laced Odyssey by Flatbush, if you like rap

Currents by Tame Impala, if you like indie bands

Requiem For A Dream and The Prestige are both great movies while tripping, though RFAD is a little disturbing
>>
File: shrooms.jpg (158KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
shrooms.jpg
158KB, 650x433px
Watch any 70's/80's Hanna Barberra movies and prepare to have the funniest best trip of your life. This shit was made for shrooms!
>>
>>722259073
Return to Oz
>>
thanks everyone for all the input. starting to trip. beginning with yellow submarine. check back in later if this thread doesn't 404.
>>
2014 i was out picking theese shrooms for the first time without experience. Probably got some wrong shrooms along with the trippy ones. Now i have kidney failure.
Be careful guys!
>>
A creature made of sunshine, her eyes were like the sky. Rabid howls like something out of a twisted lullaby. The scalpel shines in God's sunshine, the streetlights whisper pain, down here near the poison stream our God has gone insane. She smiles like a child with flowers in her hair, with blood on her hands into the sun she stares. She feels it die, I heard her cry, like the scream of the butterfly. Sunshine in the house of flames. She loves it when she gets it but it's never felt the same. Surgery in the house of dissection, when your candle burns out I will resurrect you. She runs through fields of daisies, yeah, it's just a shame that they eat their own babies.

There's blood on the moon and the sunlight is cold. There's love in the room but, baby, that's getting old. The goddess in bloom; handcuffed and raped. There's blood in the bathtub as they murder the king, there's blood on goddamn near everything.

With sunlight in her hair she smiles like she don't care, her dreams are liquid blue. Steel poems of the dead dreamer, hymns of the needle freak. I cut myself again and again to remind myself of you.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.