[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone noticed that any attempt at rational discussion in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 54

File: ahu3.jpg (34KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
ahu3.jpg
34KB, 444x444px
Has anyone noticed that any attempt at rational discussion in /b/ is getting flooded with shit-posting? The alt-right are now spending copious time and effort in an attempt to shut down any kind of dialogue. I feel like I'm living in Pol Pot's Cambodia, where anti-intellectual hysteria means wearing glasses can get you killed.

This is really starting to snowball quickly. IMDB just announced they're shutting down their comment boards, for example, because they've been so swarmed with racist, shit-posting Trumplorables that no one can actually discuss films or TV shows. Many newspapers and blogs have already turned off their public comments for exactly the same reason.

Slowly but surely the alt-right are destroying public discussion as a prelude to actual fascism.
>>
Wow an intelligent person on 4chan, how rare.
>>
why are you on /b/ looking for rational or even intellectual discussion?
It's not the alt-right either, this is /b/, expect actual autists
>>
>>722196181
The right is going to crash and burn
>>
File: Cancerkids.jpg (49KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Cancerkids.jpg
49KB, 500x335px
>>722196432
>>722196576
Didn't used to be. There was a time not that many years ago when I could refresh the front page of /b/ and always find two or three interesting threads by people who could spin entertaining yarns about their lives or their experiences. Now I can go all day without seeing a single interesting thread, and if one does appear it's flooded off the bottom page in minutes by a tsunami of cancer of shitposting.
>>
>>722196181
>Many newspapers and blogs have already turned off their public comments
>the alt-right are destroying public discussion

That's not what that means. It means public forums are closing to stifle public opinion that they disagree with. Just because your opinion is in the minority now doesn't mean the other side is "destroying" the internet. Cuck.
>>
File: 1458918501783.jpg (71KB, 599x405px) Image search: [Google]
1458918501783.jpg
71KB, 599x405px
>>722196914
Speak the Devil's name...
>>
Everything you're observing is a very deliberate effort on the part of the so-called alt-right. Luckily, the trick is wearing thin and people are becoming more aware of it.

That said, remove your head from your ass and stop thinking that /b/ is a place where you're going to get any kind of rational discourse. This place is flooded with racists and edgelords who want to watch the world burn. This is the only place these kinds of cretins can get a word in edgewise so they exploit it as much as possible.
>>
>>722197051
Not an argument
>>
>>722196914
I tolerate everybody's Opinion, but when it turn's to hate speech and insults it's not ok.
>>
>>722197051
kek
>>
>>722197107
don't think it was meant to be
>>
Rational discussion being turned down on /b/?
Shit when did this start happening
>>
>>722197100
Except /b/ *WAS* a place where subversive discussion not only happened but was celebrated. It's always some alt-right neanderthal who pipes up with "/b/ was never good" when people talk about what it used to be like here. I've been here since the very beginning, but there's always some alt-right goon claiming I'm a "newfag" and trying to rewrite history, claiming that /b/ has always been a Stormfag jamboree of shit-posting and hatmongering.
>>
File: Overhead_projector_3M_01.jpg (700KB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
Overhead_projector_3M_01.jpg
700KB, 2304x3072px
>>722196181
>the right has tried for the last decade to have civil discussions with the left.
>the left has constantly shitposted utter nonsense (and getting worse and worse all the time).
>"muh /b/ is being invaded by alt-rights"
>yfw

Seriously, children, stop being fucking retarded... Pretty soon, the left is gonna start arguing that Martin Luther King was a fucking white supremacist...
>>
>>722196181
For every alt righter there is a equally retarded hillbot. Both sides are filled with retards, both sides are wrong on a lot of things. At the end of the day America has the leader it deserves, Trump is America personified.
>>
>>722197342
Young liberal boy goes online to start a discussion. Gets stumped with an argument and can only respond with ad hom. Many such cases, folks!
>>
>>722197705
5 years down the line and that liberal browses /pol/ and is now a legit neo nazi
>>
>>722196914
>your opinion is in the minority
>Trump won the popular vote
pick one
>>
>>722196181
Except all the shitpost is coming from the left, like this thread.
>>
>>722196181
Well, this is /b after all...its always been like this. That said, the vitriol the alt right is spewing can only get them so far. After a while when their ignorance manifests itself into public policy, eg banning refugees, the courts can and will step in to put an end to it all. This has already shown to be the case. I consider myself EXTREMELY lucky to be living in Canada. That type of extreme right wing hate mongering just isnt widely accepted up here. There have been multiple attempts for it to make its way into the mainstream of Canadian politics. Everytime it has been resoundingly defeated at the ballot box
>>
>>722197705
I was not attempting to make an argument on the basis that your character makes your view wrong. I was insulting you. That is not an "ad hominem argument," you mouth-breathing Dunning-Kruger Trumplorable subnormal.
>>
That said, we all need something to distract ourselves from this mess of a country today. If a hypnotic, dominating daddy telling you to take a pull on nitrites does it, then hey: Self-care comes in all forms.
>>
>>722196181
I would be so embarassed if Trump was running my country. Seriously, he is a joke. "I love uneducated people."__well they sure love him too.
>>
>>722197632
>the right has tried for the last decade to have civil discussions with the left.
Either your drugs are REALLY GOOD, or your parents are siblings.
>>
File: 1483601256217.png (218KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1483601256217.png
218KB, 500x502px
>>722196181
>/b/
>intellectual
You must be new here
>>
>>722198036
Exactly my point... Instead of positing any sort of actual argument, the leftist instead immediately defaults to ad hominem.
>>
>>722197913
So you don't think refugees are any sort of security risk. Even knowing one of the paris attackers gained entry to France, by posing as a refugee.
>>
>>722196181
You're right. They should light shit on fire. Pepper spray people. Assault someone with a metal pipe. Far superior to hurting your feelings. >>722197167
>Hate speech
thats just what people like you call words you don't like.
>>
>>722197913
Let's see if you're still singing the same tune when O'Leary turns the country into Amerifat North.
>>
>>722198144
No, Hate speech is speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.
>>
Since Trump won I'm really quite surprised at just how much of /b/ is populated by left wingers.
>>
>>722198309
and the only part of it that's not protected under the 1st is threatening. The rest of it sill just words you don't like.
>>
File: patriot.jpg (346KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
patriot.jpg
346KB, 770x1024px
>>722198139
I'm not a "leftist," I'm a mutualist anarchist, which is generally regarded as being slightly right of centre. But then, political science is one of the many, many things of which you are deplorably ignorant.
>>
>>722196181
>> intellectual

anything that agrees with me
>>
>>722196181
Er... you mean alt-left.
Right?
>>
>>722198309
So you mean free speech you, Paki, shitskin, Muslim-bomber, dudebro, shemale, faggot retard.
>>
>>722198140
You clearly know very little of the history of such attacks in france. They have been happening for decades during the break up of their colonial empire. This one was just the latest. Can you point to one single instance of a refugee comitting a terrorist act in murica?

>>722198190
O'Learly is an opportunist, but a smart one at that. While I have not looked much into his positions in the cluster fuck that is the conservative leadership race, he clearly hasnt taken up the xenophobic mantres of Kellie Leach. That would undoubtedly cause a major stir in the race to be sure
>>
>>722197913
>the courts can and will step in to put an end to it all
yeah, just like they did with hitler and his followers
>>
>>722198573
Do you ever get tired of lying? Just straight-up lying? Sorry, I meant "using alternative facts"? I would think that making every word out of my mouth a lie would make me exhausted after a while from the sheer effrontery and moral debasedness, but I guess someone with as little respect for truth as you have would have a much higher tolerance for evil.
>>
Which universe are you in? It's always the left who shut down accounts, throw riots to stop gay conservatives talking and censor media. If you try to talk to a leftist the first response is some shitty buzzword and a block if it's online. Hell, even you just responded to a guy who replied with a normal articulated response with "Speak of the devil" and some derailing image, hypocrite
>>
>>722196181
I take it the alt right is anyone who disagrees with you
>>
>>722198443
>>722198695

The point is, that I think discussion between people with different political opinions is good, but if someone is insulted, it's not good. And by insulted I don't mean triggered like in the memes.
>>
>>722198458
Notnthe dude you arw replying to, but anarchism is retarded as fuck. Anarcho capitalism especially. I mean you fucks think you'll take away law and everyone will step in line with what you think? You don't think people will start killing each other?
>>
>>722197971
>I have no argument so I'm going to shout and cry and ignore it
Typical liberal, folks!
>>
>>722196181
People are not afraid to use free speech. "Hate speech" isnt always hate. Examples:
>Not hate speech
Homosexual behavior is wrong and disgusting.

>hate speech
You stupid faggot! You are gross!

liberal's political correctness is failing and will end soon. It is what every decent person wants. It was just a method to stifle the right's opinion.
>>
>>722198914
>you fucks think you'll take away law and everyone will step in line with what you think?
No, actually, we don't. The word "anarchy" comes from the Greek "anarkos" which means, literally, "without rulers." It does not mean without rules, without laws, or disorder. Early US communities, for example, were anarchic: rules and laws were decided by simple majority show of hands at town hall meertings. There are many, many forms of anarchism, but none of them involve an absence of laws.
>>
>>722198140
absolutely. For the very same reason I propose banning clerks, acountants, hobos, truck drivers and basically anybody else. since last century hundreds of spies posed as those in order to bring chaos to enemy nations
>>
I waited so long for the fucking US election to end because I hoped these ctr threads would finally die out but no
>>
File: 1484680624946.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484680624946.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>722198139
>hurr durr ad hominem
One please enlighten us then oh wise one. When was the right attempting civil discussion in the past decade?
Was it when questioning the Bush administration was "treason" and reserved for "domestic terrorists".
Or, do you mean when "that Muslim Kenyan nigger" was in office and was going to "destroy America"?
>>
File: 1703438_Furfit_pgcom1.png (352KB, 920x488px) Image search: [Google]
1703438_Furfit_pgcom1.png
352KB, 920x488px
>>
>>722197550
You are full of shit. I've been here since the scientology days. /b/ has never been a rational thought area.
>>722198391
Because /pol/ kicked ctr's ass. They moved here. Still getting paid to shill like butt hurt little faggots.
>>722198458
No, you are a fucking basement dwelling faggot. Get over yourself.

Trump won. Get over it cunts
>>
>implying rational speech on /b
>implying the left can talk rationally
>>
>>722198807
The institutions that are common place in democacies like America, Canada, Brittan, etc simply were not in place in germany during hitlers time. Germany was a freshly shattered empire after WWI it just so happens that hitler was the one who picked up the peices. The real question here is, could it happen again today? I am leaning towards no
>>
File: POLLSCLOSED.jpg (23KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
POLLSCLOSED.jpg
23KB, 340x340px
>>722196181
It's because the "alt-right" have become tired of faggy progressive nonsense, and are starting to troll the shit out of them. Plain and simple.

But you're mistaken in them trying to "shut down any kind of dialogue". That's not the case at all, you have it backwards.

The sites that are shutting down their comment boards are LITERALLY the ones shutting down the dialogue, which is why the right are doing this in the first place.

Faggy libtards are alway trying to censor the right, and bar free speech by labeling it "hate speech" because of "muh feelings".

Guess what, snowflakes. You can't silence us anymore, and closing down boards, and trying to stop people from saying things you don't like is only going to make you look like the real fascists, thus bringing more people to our side.

It's been said a million times, and I'll say it again: THIS IS WHY TRUMP GOT ELECTED.

You are the reason he is in office right now. Because the country is getting sick and tired of your bullshit. You're 100% to blame, and you're argument of us being the ones censoring people is completely, and utterly ass-backwards.

Please, keep crying. Your tears fuel our train, and there are no breaks on it.
>>
File: WixxyF6.jpg (355KB, 3452x3252px) Image search: [Google]
WixxyF6.jpg
355KB, 3452x3252px
>>
>>722196748

Ylyl is one of the best threads we have on /b/. Nice to finish off the day with a good laugh
>>
File: images.png (67KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
67KB, 201x251px
comparing the USA to nazi Germany is an insult to nazi Germany
>>
>>722196576
This is where it should happen, no mans land of the internets.
Let's just all go to mars and let them burn the earth down.
>>
>>722198890
Insults are clearly not productive for discussion but that doesn't mean it isn't or shouldn't be part of protected speech.

Hate speech is such a nebulous concept.

I personally am glad the US government chooses to not recognize it at all.
>>
File: puck 2.jpg (2MB, 2004x3035px) Image search: [Google]
puck 2.jpg
2MB, 2004x3035px
>>
You left-leaning piece of shit. We won, get used to it. Fuck you, and the donkey you rode in on . . . . .
>>
>>722199132
/thread
>>
>>722196181
>Has anyone noticed that any attempt at rational discussion in /b/ is getting flooded with shit-posting? The alt-right are now spending copious time and effort in an attempt to shut down any kind of dialogue

Or, OR maybe /b/ is for shit posting and your "rational" discussion (which is just you wanting people to validate your opinions) is on the other boards on this site?
>>
>>722199214
>implying the people elected Trump
wew lad
>>
File: 4581489_700b-2701.jpg (81KB, 667x719px) Image search: [Google]
4581489_700b-2701.jpg
81KB, 667x719px
>>722199132
Fucking this.
>>
>>722199133
were you even there? majority of the discussions were at least filled with valid opinions. Now every political discussion is just filled with "he is wrong but i wont say why"
>>
>>722199120
>>722199214

political corectness is as bad as hate speech (I am more left btw.)
>>
File: cKIIfVn.png (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cKIIfVn.png
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>
>>722196181
So since you talked about Pol Pot and Cambodia here are some lyrics from Holiday in Cambodia, a song about college educated liberals pretending to know the struggles of others and complaining while having it so we'll,

So, you've been to school
For a year or two
And you know you've seen it all
In daddy's car
Thinking you'll go far
Back east your type don't crawl

Playing ethnicky jazz
To parade your snazz
On your five-grand stereo
Braggin' that you know
How the niggers feel cold
And the slum's got so much soul

So please tell me. What has happened to you that genuinely reflects life in Pol Pot Cambodia?
>>
>>722199206
I don't even care to disagree. I consider what you say as total bullshit, but sincerely hope you're going to be right in the end
>>
>>722198799
There's been racial division in France for decades, no shit I've seen La haine. But its a fact that one of the Paris attackers was posing as a refugee. It hasn't happened in America, again no shit. They haven't let that many in. But having a bunch of refugees cpme into the country is just some humanitarian bullshit it doesn't actually help the host nation in anyway. It does no good to import a bunch of uneducated, unhinged, extreme social conservatives into the country. They will not make society better.
>>
>>722198309

Everyone should have the right to say a particular tribe has poisoned the well, they may even be actually doing it. What you can do if you don't like it is refute it.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (116KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
116KB, 500x414px
>>722197167
>I tolerate everybody's Opinion

> hate speech and insults it's not ok

pick one
>>
File: A2bZEa0.png (923KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
A2bZEa0.png
923KB, 800x900px
>>
>>722199371
...hate to break it to ya.
>>
File: 1476628039415.png (174KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1476628039415.png
174KB, 308x308px
>>722199377
>>
>>
alt-right children are a waste of time. the ones who are too deep in their cute little faux rebellion phase shouldn't be argued with. literally all their sad lives are being wasted on is trolling, and this is coming from someone who wasted a significant amount of time trolling back in high school. these guys take it to the next level of obnoxious disregard for fact and morality

and yet, it's all so trite and boring. I can predict their entire cycle of arguments because their weak, indefensible stances are so transparently the result of watching 15 minutes of a youtube video uploaded by "jewenstein shekelberg" yet it's hammered into them as a deeply held belief central to their identity

Sad!
>>
>>722199551
Hate speech is not an opinion, it is hate speech.

>>722199496
Both, retarded left and retarded left people are part of the problem.
>>
>>722199132
yep

also, at "but no", there should the Mother verse from The Wall start playing
>>
File: 1475475819123.jpg (144KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475475819123.jpg
144KB, 768x1024px
>>722196181
To be fair, comment sections have always been a shithole of biased unqualified opinions and shitflinging. This isn't just a political issue, it's an issue of allowing literally anyone to broadcast their opinion.

Everyone put away their loyalties for a second and consider this formula:

The most easily offended people tend to be the dumbest

The dumbest people tend to be the most vocal

Computers and the internet lets even the dumbest people share their opinions

Dumb people don't care where information comes from just if it agrees with them.

YOU FIND THIS WITH EVERYTHING, EVERY POLITICAL AISLE, EVERY FORM OF DISCUSSION BE IT ABOUT POLITICS, MUSIC, VIDEOGAMES, FOOD, MOVIES, ANYTHING
>>
>>722199595
>The people elected Trump
>Clinton won the popular vote
pick one
>>
>>722196181
ive notice OP

what do?
>>
>>722199611
if Obama did something wrong, we explained why it is wrong. I do not see that against Trump.
>>
>>722199704
Well, I mean the people who supported Clinton keep saying she won the popular vote but she rigged that too.
>>
>>722199704
i pick, the people elected Trump... easy
>>
File: perfect-union.jpg (108KB, 970x850px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-union.jpg
108KB, 970x850px
>>
>>722196181
>Has anyone noticed that any attempt at rational discussion in /b/ is getting flooded with shit-posting?

Even more so than it used to be - but lets face it, this place was never suited to intelligent discussion.

>The alt-right are now spending copious time and effort in an attempt to shut down any kind of dialogue.

that or sealioning.

>I feel like I'm living in Pol Pot's Cambodia, where anti-intellectual hysteria means wearing glasses can get you killed.

give it time, give it time.

I dont think the alt-right are destroying public talking as a prelude to fascism, they are dismantling public debate as a method of removing discussion about them. It silences the critics, it removes the places they can gather. a lone voice calling out thier sick shit in a place quickly gets silenced for self-preservation when there's no-one else to support it. That applies if its a opposing voice in the town hall, or a net forum.

the US is wandering dangerously close to the cliff-edge of falling into its own brand of fascism. it wont be nazism, it wont be italian fascism, fom the 30s, or even south american junta-like fascism from the 1980's, but it will have many similar hallmarks. And its going to get really fucking bloody.
>>
>>722199751
Civil War 2: The People Strike Back
>>
File: 1448329241.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1448329241.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>722199678
why, good job man. I like the way you cleared the problem. I wouldn't mind this post showing up to see broader publicity
>>
>>722199704
The electoral college won the popular vote.

I mean the people elected the electoral college.

I mean the popular vote elected the people.

Oh fuck it.
>>
>>722199099
With no one to enforce the law, i can kill people and do all kinds of shit and get away with it. You cannot have law without law enforcement. Now are you one of those NAP types? Or more of a collectivist?
>>
>>722199678
I totaly agree with you.
>>
>>722199704
the people 30 years ago elected the people who elected trump

>>722199832
"alternative fact"

>>722199818
[citation needed]
>>
>>722199670
hate speech is just the authoritarian left trying to tell me what I can't say. Personal freedom is more important than your feelings.
>>
>>722199871
It ended already when Trump won the election.
>>
File: trump3.png (188KB, 534x768px) Image search: [Google]
trump3.png
188KB, 534x768px
>>722196181
Look like the left need to shut down the public comments to censor the inconvenient truth.
>>
>>722199774
Absolute horseshit.

People have pointed out often enough how Trump has done something wrong. Trumpets just refuse to believe it.
The same thing happened with Obama & Bush.
>>
>>722199871
yeah man

hope shit happens soon. Its basically the whole planet against that bunch of retardos.
We will win af
>>
File: 1593782_SpiritD_breakinghimin.png (1MB, 920x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1593782_SpiritD_breakinghimin.png
1MB, 920x1300px
>>
>>722199871
>A bunch of anti gun liberals vs
>The most armed population in any first world nation
Sure man. Lets do this.
>>
>>722199670
If someone were to say 'homosexuality is wrong and gross'. Is that hate speech or just an opinion?
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>722199670
>Hate speech is not an opinion, it is hate speech.

How do you figure, nigger?

What's the definition of hate speech? Sounds pretty subjective there, sonny boy.

Who gets to decide what your nebulous term actually means? You?

Why?
>>
>>722199930
I need citation for the left's constant "Russians hacked the election!" too, and not from the left media. Kek.

>Hillary rigs DNC
>"U CANT RIG ELECTIONS!"
>Trump wins
>"ELECTION RIGGEDDD!!!!"
>>
>>722200024
okay, what is Trump doing wrong?
>>
>>722199954
This, so much this. It really seems as if the left hate freedom these days.
>>
>>722196181
It's honestly very sad Trump is like Hitler version 2 and the only things republicans want to see is that he's white. Not that he's as corrupt as sin, or that he has only his days in office as political experience for the entirety of his life. They don't see the cabal of corporate snakes and gimps he's made as his cabinet who want to sell our national park land to foreign oil companies. They don't see him selling us all into debt with a wall that wont be completed until after he leaves office even if he holds it for 8 years that we will have to pay for. But hay at least he's not black or a woman.
>>
File: 0492ceb46f2cbc83b57f1f0b91d4c75e.jpg (177KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0492ceb46f2cbc83b57f1f0b91d4c75e.jpg
177KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>722200117
I'd say it's a fact.
>>
File: liberal.jpg (74KB, 603x627px) Image search: [Google]
liberal.jpg
74KB, 603x627px
>>722197167
>I tolerate everybody's Opinion
that agrees with me
>>
>The alt-right
Oh here we go "hurr durr notsee jermunni 2.0"
>I feel like I'm living in Pol Pot's Cambodia
Uh-huh
>This is really starting to snowball quickly
Yeah, down the LEFT side of the hill, which is exactly what those who helped Trump win (((them)))wanted
>racist
Wahhhhh, wanting more secure borders is r-racist! He wants to make things safer OH NO IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD
Low energy bait, OP
>>
>>722196181
I dont think actual fascism is a goal or possible outcome.

What it really is, is that alt-right faggots are the other side of the SJW coin. ie, they're annoying opinionated dipshits.
>>
>>722200215
Better than Hitlery Clinton.
>>
>>722199903
Who says there won't be law enforcement? In classical Athens, for example, all law was civil law. There was no criminal law. If someone violated your rights as an Athenian citizen, you hired some guards or got a bunch of friends together to arrest him and drag him in front of a magistrate -- but if the magistrate decided against you, *you* could be fined or expelled or executed for violing *his* rights. I'm not saying I like the Athenian system, just showing that anarchism has many potential ways of enforcing laws without rulers.

And for the record, both the Hopi and the highland Yanomani have had stable, peaceful anarchist communities for millennia.
>>
>>722196181
Why do you say "alt-right"? Is that any different from the regular right? Or maybe the shift-right and cntl-right? Or is it one of Fowler's "elegant variations", like how "underdeveloped country" has become "third-world"?
>>
>>722196181
Yeah, you can go to any bar, any public place, and hear open loud discussion about how there should be an armed rebellion. At first it's funny, until you realize theyre not talking about rebelling the government, but turning their guns on citizens who dissent.

Totalitarianism is there for the taking.
>>
>>722200105
yeah
>reminder every fuckin country and sane person dislikes trump
>>
>>722199460
That attacker could have posed as a truck driver and the end result would have been the same. One way or another they were going to get in and just because a few people amongst an exodus of thousands may be bad is a totally bullshit excuse for banning them. Out of a batch of 100, 000 airbags at leat a dozen might be defective. Does this mean we should completely ban cars because some of their air bags MIGHT not go off when they should? I also find it extremely humorous that a country founded as a refuge of religious freedoms can turn into such a backwater intollorance
>>
>>722200130
If i hate to hear/read it, then it is hate speech. Why is that so hard to understand you stupid drumpflet?
>>
>>722200167
Kek there is no logic. If someone on there side says something they just believe it.
>>
File: n6vcz0u2lzhx.jpg (19KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
n6vcz0u2lzhx.jpg
19KB, 785x757px
>>722196181
"Rational discussion" What wound that be for you,posting liberal gay porn?
>>
File: canadamulti.jpg (75KB, 458x474px) Image search: [Google]
canadamulti.jpg
75KB, 458x474px
>>722197913
>lucky to be living in Canada
Canada is less tolerant to immigrants.
>>
File: 1468225899417.jpg (156KB, 1280x454px) Image search: [Google]
1468225899417.jpg
156KB, 1280x454px
>>
>>722200240
you're probably jewish
>>
>>722199954
You are free to do all the things you want as long it doesn't harm anyone near you.

>>722200117
An opinion

>>722200130
I posted a definition earlier. Judges for example decide it.
>>
>>722200117
It's a broad term, though originally it was supposed to mean it's intended to incite violence rather than just being rude.

>>722200167
>i don't need to cite my sources because the people i don't like don't cite their sources but im better than them even though im doing the same thing

Please remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
File: 83f.jpg (63KB, 620x693px) Image search: [Google]
83f.jpg
63KB, 620x693px
>>722200323
>Hate to hear the truth

Hate speech
>>
>>722200130
>What's the definition of hate speech?

>speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as gender, ethnic origin, religion, race, disability, or sexual orientation.

So, are you attacking someone because they're gay? of black? or jewish? or muslim? or straight? or white?

"those fucking white straight guys should be gassed" is hate speech, just as much as "those fucking gays, jews and niggers should be gassed"

and neither should be tolerated.
>>
>>722200215
i dont mind a person's race or sex.

imagine a Jewish woman as the next president in 2024...

Ivanka Trump 2024!

in all seriousness, i didnt vote for trump because he is white, i voted for him for his ideas and views.

I would vote for a woman or a hispanic or a black man if their views were similar to mine.
>>
>>722196181
They are shutting down the comments becouse they hate the alt right.
Just becouse people are standing up against the bbc everytying is racist loving cucks.
Doesn't mean you have to shut down the comment section.
It just prove's there denial of how wrong they are.
Nigger. <--- this word is not racist.
>>
File: 41aabc6d85b1c14815c8784270f04c99.png (562KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
41aabc6d85b1c14815c8784270f04c99.png
562KB, 1000x707px
>>
>>722200496
lol

The 1-dimensional voter.
>>
>>722200315
"If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too." -- Somerset Maugham
>>
>>722200415
So it's okay for the left to spout shit but if anyone who disagrees with them spouts shit back, in your mind they should, as you so eloquently inferred, kill themselves? I thought the left was supposed to be tolerant.
>>
File: 1204473491640.jpg (130KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1204473491640.jpg
130KB, 1200x630px
>>722198799
>refugee comitting a terrorist act in murica
san bernardino terrorist attack was committed by a son of refugees.
>>
>>722200487
You have it all wrong, anon. It can't be hate speech if it's directed at privileged WHITE MALES. Just like niggers can't be racist. My college professors taught me that, so it must be the objective truth
>>
File: 1449718603617.png (334KB, 900x981px) Image search: [Google]
1449718603617.png
334KB, 900x981px
>>
one of the most frustrating things has been trying to get trump's voters to look at how fucking ridiculous systemic voter suppression efforts, gerrymandering, and specifically the crosscheck system are. these are literally programs organized by the republican establishment to prevent and disrupt voting by minorities and the crosscheck system which has been proven by greg pallast to be completely deceptive to completely REMOVE primarily minority votes on the basis of first and last name alone

these things undermine the legitimacy of the election for everyone, they may be mostly orchestrated by the sociopaths in the RNC but are NOT partisan issues, they are things that any reasonably informed person should know and care about. simply put - trump actually stole the election
>>
>>722200487
Wrong. If someone is truly that hateful, the absolute best thing is to give them a platform so that people know what they're about. Look at the Berkeley riot for Milo. How much more popular do you think he got after that riot?
>>
>>722200584
>lol
>>
>>722200611
There are left retards as there are right retards. No one has the right to spout shit.
>>
>>722200168
Hoo boy...
>claims he'll "drain the swamp"
>fills his cabinet with Goldman Sachs

>shut down a government service twitter in a tantrum when someone retweeted a fact he didn't like

>attempts to skirt the law through alternative wording

>lies constantly
>>
>>722200650
So the answer is "no".
>>
>>722200680
Omg, this ppl r so uneducated!!!1 omg lol alt rite r so dumb
>>
>>722196748

That's bullshit. You're a wanna be insightful jew. Don't pretend this is some new development you dumb shit. If you want people to validate your opinion, go to the Guardian and fuck off.
>>
>>722200611
>So it's okay for the left to spout shit

Literally who said that

Stay on topic you fucking spastic retard.

Jesus christ did your mother just give up on trying to raise you?
>>
>>722200323
In your clown world...you would be on your way to jail for saying that, genius.

why are you lefties so fucking stupid?
>>
File: 1483204150003.png (722KB, 750x717px) Image search: [Google]
1483204150003.png
722KB, 750x717px
>>
>>722196181

No, I have not. I do keep seeing your pathetic attempts at astroturfing. Seriously, your threads read like an amateur novel.
>>
>>722200721
> hahaha your side's the problem, not mine!
/politics
>>
>>722200823
kek't.
>>
>>722200370
I really dont know where you get your info on that but being a Canadian living in a community where there is a large number of refugees I simply cannot fathom this. Perhaps this was taken from rural Quebec, they have always been rather touchy about people not speaking French in their province
>>
>>722200650
>by a son of refugees.

so, you mean a US Citizen, born in the nation?

you know who else is a US Citizen, born in the nation, to a parent who moved to the US from another country?

Donald Trump.
>>
>>722200823
I am left myself and I think what he said is stupid. Sad.
>>
>>722200721
Clinton won the popular vote, what you're saying is dumb. This is America not Russia.
>>
>>722200931
>it's only when donald does it because he #triggers #snowflakes #maga
>>
>>722196181
Shutting down forums and comment sections is the greatest threat we have to free speech. This is only used to push bullshit agendas that fear criticism. You want to push unfettered immigration on me, then I deserve the right to provide a counter argument as to why it's a horrible idea in regards to crime and economics.
>>
>>
>>722200762
Everyone has the right to spout shit. Literally, it is a person's right to speak as freely as they like. This whole "hate speech" spiel is ignorant as hell itself because they target the people they believe to be privileged. Everyone who is a legal resident of the United States has the same rights. In fact, women are legally more privileged than men. Minorities have better opportunities than white individuals. Everyone should be equal, but it is the people fighting for more "equality" that are dividing us even more.
>>
File: 1470969488403.png (55KB, 1164x759px) Image search: [Google]
1470969488403.png
55KB, 1164x759px
>>722196181
>>722196432
wow, FINALLY a regressive leftists posts how he does't like Donald Trump or people that don't hate him. Doesn't like how people are getting tired of the deceit and blatant hypocrisy on the left

>I feel like I'm living in Pol Pot's Cambodia

The regressive left usually champions famous communists
>>
>>722200867
well in my experience, the stupid mainstream liberals have been far more accepting of new information than the stupid fringe republicans I waste my time with. the problem is I would much rather have trump supporters mobilized alongside me than the limpdick liberals so I feel liek I still should try
>>
>>722200650
Thank you for making my point. Murica has more to worry about from its own people then it does from those seeking a better life
>>
>>722201088
/Thread
>>
>>722200784
you dont understand the "liberal swamp" idea i bet.

Our government agencies shouldnt use social media outlets to send out personal views.

Skirting the law? Honestly he is using the law in the way it was written. Liberal lawyers twist those laws constantly.

he is a little too honest if anything.
>>
>>722200390
No, but Trump's son in law is. The only time I'll ever envy what a Jew has is anytime I see Ivanka and her husband together. You see, there's more factions among the elites than you think, and sometimes they switch sides and suppourt whoever brings them more money, wealth, & power. There's jews (*in Israel and New York, mostly*) who want to see Trump light all the extremist hotbeds the fuck up because they are way too close for comfort. They aren't half as bad as the ones who are part of the globalist elites. Globalist comprise of so called "right wingers" but mostly left wing shills that fund sjw grassroots, make many celebrities spread their rhetoric, and they are the ones really pushing the radical feminism and race mixing memes
>>
>>722200931
But thats wrong you fucking retard
>>
>>722200496
And what views did you share with the born multimillionaire who inherited a successful business after his "million dollar loan with interest out of college" didn't work out? How do you relate to a man who has never had to work to achieve anything and annually replaces his wives for younger hotter ones? That's a level of lifestyle that most can't imagine let alone relate to. And even if you could, do you think your actual ideals would be family values and small business or do you think your values would be make money, get younger bitches, do cocaine.
>>
>>722201097
I've yet to see a pro-trump poster who could handle actual discussion and didn't just shitpost
>>
File: tru98.png (380KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
tru98.png
380KB, 600x703px
>>722200931
Trump parents did not come from a Muslim majority country.
>>
File: paulielaughing.jpg (12KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
paulielaughing.jpg
12KB, 295x295px
>>722199670
>hate speech is not an opinion, it is hate speech.
Retards actually believe this
>>
>>722201088
>In fact, women are legally more privileged than men. Minorities have better opportunities than white individuals

This is fact. President Obama codified reverse institutional racism with White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans
https://sites.ed.gov/whieeaa/about-us/
>>
>>722196181
Fuck off with your weak bait
>>
>>722201192
And thanks for proving my point, faggot.
>>
>>722201195
well I was just fucking with you on the jew thing but now we know you're autistic or retarded.
>>
File: 1463929790058.png (242KB, 512x582px) Image search: [Google]
1463929790058.png
242KB, 512x582px
>>722200487
I'm trying to get you to try a little reasoning.

When does your little list of things end? It never will...you incredibly dense twat..

You can't apply motive and punish people for having thoughts.
That's why the 1st amendment exists.

You're an unknowing dupe clamoring to have your own rights abolished.

That makes you a fucking idiot...an enemy of humanity.
>>
File: projection`.gif (155KB, 315x196px) Image search: [Google]
projection`.gif
155KB, 315x196px
>>722196181
>>
>>722201036
And of course, it's vitally necessary for you to flood the comment section of Herbie the Love Bug on IMDB with racist ranting about niggers in order to do so.
>>
File: Valhalla calls.jpg (138KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Valhalla calls.jpg
138KB, 600x900px
>>722196748

Oke i am going to give it too you straight.
You are masturbating way to much, /b is flooded with porn.
Nothing but lonely losers ejaculating excessively, destroying their testosterone levels.
Our only weakness , porn.
After ejaculation you are calmed you are made docile and lose all motivation.
This needs to stop, this is the reason our birth rates dwindle.
This is the reason why /b turned weak , we are all contempt wankers, drained of our manly juices that makes us /b.
We let our guard down now tumbler and reddit have grown in numbers ,they made us weak with this infection of porn.
It is time we put our sperm in nothing but jars or women, no more little swimmers waisted on webm`s.
No more ejaculation unless it is for the cause of /b.
It is time for discipline, It is time we make /b great again, It its time we stop masturbating with out a cause.
/b unite ,Abstain , Return to your natural form of frustration, hate, contempt and anger.

Your mission , no masturbation for 9 days too reach the maximum amount of testosterone in your system.
This will also flush the build up oestrogen out of your system and reduce your bitch tits.

Do not watch any porn.
Sexual stimulus causes the prostate to produce prostate fluid that over time becomes a carcinogen.

If you roll dubs or higher in this thread you get a 7/10 gf, trips gives you a 7,5/10 gf etc.
If you already have a gf you get a second one.
>>
>>722201088
I don't like feminsts that don't live in countries like Saudi Arabia and hate males too. But some for example black people still have not the same chances like other people. For example if the live in slums. I am for equality. But free speach doesn't mean you can spout shit.
>>
>>722200318
Tell that to the three girls that were raped at that water park in France. Tell them their suffering doesn't matter and we should bring more people just like him because it pisses on right wingers, tell that to all the women who were trying to celebrate New year's Eve in Colenge a few years ago. It isn't a few people mate it's the culture they come from and the way they are raised to think is toxic and you won't cure it bringing it to America it will only poison the culture already established
>>
>>722201405
/bread
>>
File: 1442884305304.jpg (164KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
1442884305304.jpg
164KB, 800x571px
>>722199896
By golly, you're starting to get the hang of this MUH FREEDUMS business.

"Why … why, this is nothing but a bag of shit!"
"Ah, yes, Mrs Kresge, but it's VERY GOOD shit!"
–Firesign Theater
>>
>>722201308
Not sure who you're arguing with. Leftists are easy to beat in discussion with facts and evidence, hence why riots and destruction and blocking freedom of speech is the tool of the left - trying to get laws passed to block dissenting voices.

It's always been this way (except in Indonesia where they purged their communists)
>>
>>722201252
Not the dude you are replying to. But what is with this hatred of successful people, i don't get it. Politics aside I'm inspired by successful people who have the life they want. Its kinda sad and loserish to hate on successful people.
>>
>>722197841
Get some news from real sources.
The polls where rigged, trump still won.
>>
>>722201315
dense trumpanzee faggot misses point, volume 9001.

also, re: the image...
>shit trumpanzees actually believe
>>
File: what`.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [Google]
what`.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>>722198100
>>
>>722196181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evPv7g0vURE
>>
>>722201612
dense trumpanzee misses point, volume 9002
>>
File: IMG_0407.jpg (172KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
172KB, 1280x1109px
>>722196181
>WAHH TEH ALT RIGHT R INVADING
Blow it out your ass. Ever since Goobergade feminists and SJWs have been derided and mocked off /b/. I'm more left leaning but I couldn't give a shit about racism on /b/. SJW shitposters are worse than /pol/.
>>
>>722201552
6 girls were assaulted by a rapefugee in a waterpark LAST WEEK in Edmonton. Brought in just weeks before.
>>
File: 1482729189224.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482729189224.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>722196181
>>
>>722201581
>with facts and evidence,

Lets see some
>>
>>722197913
What are your stances on the arab spring?
>>
>>722201252
Well i didnt relate, i agreed with his views though on our economy, security, drug use, Islam, and trade.

I'm certain im nothing like him but that doesnt change the fact i vote based on political views and not study his lifestyle.

But go on, focus on shit no one cares about. Focus on useless info.
>>
>>722201161
That's why Trump is trying to stop more refugees from high risk Muslim majority countries where their 2nd or 3rd generation will more likely become terrorists.
>>
we're so distracted talking about stupid shit it's hard to talk about actual issues at all anymore. nobody should be falling for the ridiculous "war on terror" narrative in 2017

ISIS is not a real issue. they're a few thousand people strong and if we wanted them gone, they would be gone, no question. with our intelligence and surveillance capabilities it would probably take less than 24 hours to completely eliminate them. they use twitter, they use facebook, they use the same email services as everyone else. their role in public discussion is basically to serve as a talking point for scaring people into voting against their own interests (electing someone like trump) and to act as sort of a chess piece for proxy wars with other nations (primarily russia)
>>
File: 1486750225438.jpg (82KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486750225438.jpg
82KB, 672x960px
LOL what a massive sperg lord OP is.
Dude, the only people shutting down conversations are leftists on current day college campuses. This is why the head of UC Berkeley encouraged protests, and then when idiots came and turned the protests into riots (not a hard thing to do when you demonize your opposition as Nazi's) he played the victim.

And college campuses are supposed to be neutral in terms of politics in order to encourage intellectual debate. Now a days it's rare to find an openly conservative person on a college campus and not because they don't have good arguments, but because the moment they say anything slightly controversial the left spergs out and screams "RACISM, SEXISM, HOMOPHOBIA" even when the opinion has nothing to do with race, sex, or sexual orientation.

Your full of shit OP, which is why you are coming to /b/ (a place full of autistic retards) in order to blather on about shit you know nothing about. Now go play in traffic.
>>
File: patriot_1991.jpg (231KB, 864x1243px) Image search: [Google]
patriot_1991.jpg
231KB, 864x1243px
>>722200021
Malinchistas.
>>
>>722197913
Is this a pasta
>>
The Whole Planet Vs. a bunch of mad redneck trumpsters

Who wins?
>>
>>722201612
>muh 3 million illegals meme
>debunked by the person who started it
>the most liberal (no pun intended) estimates state 800k
>still would have lost by 2.2m
kys
>>
>>722200721
So then did Obama steal two elections from Rommney and McCain? You act like these are new and only came about for Trump.
>>
>>722201772
THANK YOU
>>
>>722201379
glad to help. Enjoying your election loss still?
>>
>>722201308
>didn't just shitpost

This doesn't mean what you think it does in this context. Just because you disagree with the posts content doesn't mean it's shit.

State why you think the post is wrong, and give reasons why you think it's wrong. Don't use the typical anti-logic tool of the left: ad hominem

Example: everyone else is dumb, deplorable, uneducated, fascist, Hitler, racist, bigot
>>
>>722201400
>When does your little list of things end? It never will...you incredibly dense twat..

I think its not really very difficult. It just takes a tiny little bit of brain-power that I'm assuming is beyond you.

there's this thing called courts of law.

I, the hand-wringing feminist lesbian woman of colour, am offended because you call me a "nigger who should be lynched".
guess what? the court will probably agree, you were saying hate speech.
I scream hate speech when you say "will you please get out of my way?" in the store? Well, that same court will throw out that as not hate speech. and rightly so.
And by that process, its determined what is and what isnt socially acceptable.

hardly rocket science.
and yes, there's a grey area in the middle between the two extremes, and that's where the defining points need to be both debated, and defined. And that includes the right to expression, as well as the right to not be victim of abuse.

Its not difficult. though it seems that you're hell-bent on pretending its a massive issue that can never be answered.
>>
>>722201552
So your answer is yes, ban all cars cause some of them might have defective airbags....ok anon, thats cool. I guess we can just go back to horse draw carriges then
>>
>>722198807
Stop trolling, that man is a international treasure.
https://youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI
>>
>>722201938
drawn*
>>
File: fem trig.jpg (354KB, 1434x2549px) Image search: [Google]
fem trig.jpg
354KB, 1434x2549px
>>722199133
>>
File: gringo hospitality 2.jpg (127KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
gringo hospitality 2.jpg
127KB, 1200x960px
>>722200370
Your infographic deals with acculturation, not tolerance. Acculturated immigrants in the United Snakes get lynched just for looking different.
>>
File: IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png (172KB, 791x702px) Image search: [Google]
IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png
172KB, 791x702px
>>722201651
Just look around the world, there's reasons why immigrants from certain countries are more successful while others are less successful in becoming productive members of America society..
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.