[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone from sweden who can tell me how bad the situation in your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 32

File: sweden-flag7.jpg (34KB, 900x525px) Image search: [Google]
sweden-flag7.jpg
34KB, 900x525px
Anyone from sweden who can tell me how bad the situation in your country really is? (Feminism, refugees etc.) Here in Germany they only report about Trump and how bad he is. Greetings
>>
bump for swedes
>>
When you have no-go zones in Sweden, it's bad.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
I do not live in sweden but I recently had to deal with some scammers from sweden who would abuse the company I am working for, for money. Turns out they were located in Malmö. Traced IPs, looked up the place on Google Maps. Ghetto, even 6 people on the Google-Photos, definitely immigrants from the middle east or other muslim cuntries.
>>
I heard about a professor from a university who lost his job because he won't accept the 60 genders and won't use this shitty pronounce .. damn
>>
Swede here.

No, it's not that bad with immigration and feminism. The thing is that only the fucked articles are the ones that get to other countries. Imagine how many articles are produced in a day in an entire country, multiply that by seven for an entire weeks worth of articles. Even so we're not done, multiply that by fifty-two, that should bring us up to a ridicolous amount of articles.

Now, how many "sweden is fucked articles" have you've seen here? Fifty perhaps? In comparison to the amount of articles we produce that is nothing and even we think those "it should be criminal to criticise feminism" articles are retarded.

I live in the projects slap dab in the ghetto, is it bad? No, I don't think so. Not even my girlfriend is worried. I work with kids here and get a lot of refugees that I teach. They're usually amongst the most dedicated and grateful people I've met. It's kinda weird to think that they would be anything but that. Now you're thinking of that meme with sven who gives his money to immigrants and live with his boyfriend. But this was a teacher gig I landed for extra money and for me it's just easy cash, I'm not doing it to be nice.

Now, there aren't any refugees down town, they're all put in the ghetto so it's not like "we're overrun with refugees and immigrants." Since all the white people are isolated from immigrants anyway.

So feminism? Yes, there is a lot of retarded feminism here. But it's opposed as fuck. Most people hate it and it has no traction. Sure we're the most equal country in the world, but what does that mean? It means that when I get a kid me and my gf get 16 months of paid leave to share. I can stay at home to shitpost and play vidya with an infant that's basically an organic tamagotchi at that age.

Shit's cash.
>>
>>722166305
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>722167532
Sluta snacka skit
>>
Bumping for Europe
>>
>>722167822
Och vem fan är du? "Jag har minsann bott i boden hela mitt liv och jag tycker negrer är läskiga för dom är inte som mig. Kom inte och säg att det inte är någon fara. För den enda flyktingen som kom hit var kriminell trots att vi bara behandlade honom som en från den sekund han kom hit och vägrade prata med honom"

Jan-olof, ta det lugnt. Vad var fel med med mitt argument?
>>
Swede here. It ain't to bad.
>>
>>722167532
Another shitposting swede here (Stockholm), I can confirm...its not nearly as bad as People think, but we do have some problems with integration and some annoying extremely leftist feminists spewing shit
>>
>>722167532
>>722168491
Hows things in malmö.

Just a Fin asking
>>
>>722167532
Ett fantastiskt exempel på en "svensk-cuck".

Ett folkmord är vad vi behöver!
>>
>>722168588
It's a cancerous amount of niggers there, destroying their own community. Theres everything from jews to LGBTQ persons that have to run because of the dangerous aggresive apes-
>>
It's bad as hell, it's like "forced" multiculturalism, same like in germany.
Everybody who says otherwise is a migrant in sweden/germany.
>>
>>722168240
Tagga ner nu abdul
>>
>>722168729
The jews want this to happen because...... reasons
>>
I don't know. Haven't been there. Somehow I doubt it's as bad as people made it out to be. I know that the no-go zones are made up and that when I went to the supposedly worst part of stockholm to look at apartments all I saw were families and the people who lived there were all "it's not nearly as bad as media make it out to be. I have lived here for 4 years and nothings happened and I've never felt like I were in danger". They weren't selling either, they were renting and I had a chance to get their apartment. I talked to seventeen people in that area (and got a apartment in another ghetto as chance had it) and they all thought the same.
>>
File: black876g87g.jpg (31KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
black876g87g.jpg
31KB, 400x266px
>>722168821

When your 4,000 year inbred bloodline claims they are "gods chosen," removing the white race is the first thing you have to do
>>
>>722168772
Du har fortfarande inte ens försökt förklara varför jag har fel. Hur går det med skolan däruppe? Citerat bibeln mycket? Hängt utanför macken och mekat med epan?
>>
File: 1481095564302.jpg (120KB, 492x533px) Image search: [Google]
1481095564302.jpg
120KB, 492x533px
they will destroy europe
>>
The internet is full of people and parents who make memorial websites for their raped and murdered family members and daughters because the government hides their rape and murder and on the internet is the only place they can say whats happening, so shits pretty bad, women gets raped and stalked by niggers and muslims in sweden too and i get help mail every week from refugee countries from locals asking for help and to spread the word, i got a mail from even england from some local that talked how fucked and dangerous things are and if i can help someway or spread the word, these are not scamms they never ask for money. The elites try to hide everything like theswedes here who live in safe zones and are probably motivated or forced to lie or sugar coat things, people are too scared of being attacked if they speak about these things so they do it secretly because liberal cuck fags imediately attack.
>>
Well you will be surprised by the lack of white people as well as the amount of loitering black skinned people, beggers etc.

Since most of them have no jobs are aren't allowed jobs, they just hang around and cause trouble.

We are being more and more polarized because it's ok to hate on whites and any "rightist" movement while "a group of teenagers assaulted three policemen" will recieve the full anonymity even though we all now it's the foreigners again being over represented in crime.

Our most praised criminology expert Leif G.W Persson is silenced at every turn nowadays, he had a lot of space before the immigration but now he speaks the truth and gets shut up by the media.

I would not recommend living in Sweden to anyone that isn't super "liberal" (No drugs - JK tobacco and alcohol is ok)-leftist.

All the "established" media is severely corrupted with propaganda spewing out every day. You will notice a lot of jewish author names popping up.

TLDR:
> Hating whites is common place in Sweden, hating anyone else is not ok.

> Rightwings are the democratic majority yet much like US atm. not recognized as such because it doesn't sit well with the left.

Sweden is currently a forced-left-tyranny "in the name of democracy" (our unofficial religion much like our unofficial national anthem being raped in hebrew on live television).
>>
>>722167532
What a prime example of a Swedish cuck.
>>
>>722168873
They are not made up, or are they?

Visit rinkeby/rosengård and see for yourself.
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/se-tv-teamet-attackeras-pa-rinkeby-torg

But sure, it is completely covered up in "established media" who has since never set foot there again.
>>
>>722169056
>the internet is full of people and parents who make memorial websites for their raped and murdered family members and daughters because the government hides their rape and murder and on the internet is the only place they can say whats happening
same thing in germany, the jewish media is supporting white genocide and is hiding the truth of failed multiculturalism they push it so far until europe is only third world countries.
>>
My mum used to be a leftist-cunt loving niggers and immigrants until she did some volenteer work in rosengård.

She told me the project was to visit these "clammed areas with immigrants" and see how normal it was.

When she exited the train, which was underground and walked up the stairs in to rosengård, she thought it looked lovely.

That was until she started to notice people staring at her, this was when she noticed that there were ONLY arab/somali MEN around, probably wondering wtf a women was doing, a WHITE women at that outside.

She felt so threatened so she went straight back to the train.
>>
>>722167532
Dont believe his lies
>>
>>722166141
Trump is a godsend for foreign governments, they can bury their shitty policies all day every day now.
>>
vänster-cuck
>>
>>722169768
Probably not lies in his area, he's just living in a bubble.

One day he will feel surged with his freedom, walk into Nyfors, Rinkeby, Rosengård or Skiftinge and get mugged, raped and traumatized for the rest of his life.
>>
>>722168959
Du är precis vad muslimerna behöver för att ta över
>>
>>722169870
I Hope so
>>
File: 1452965013155.jpg (15KB, 202x204px) Image search: [Google]
1452965013155.jpg
15KB, 202x204px
>>722168623
din fars røvhul har brug for et folkemord

fuck IKEA og Volvo min ven
>>
>>722166141
Swede here and it's bad.

Refugees on average have been and will remain a financial blight this can easily be seen if you go through SCB data (asinine fucks like to chant "GDP increases" while making sure nobody says "GDP per capita decreases").
As for their troglodyte like behavior people are being fed up with it, if it will actually lead to action that remains to be seen.

Feminism don't seem to be taking of like I thought it would. While they are still making colorful fools of themselves they don't get anything done.

Government remains a bloated lobotomized institution that harbors weakness like it's going out of style.

People here in general mean well and gets their often too optimistic view of everything exploited so we appear to be gullible (which I think we are tbh).

In short we need a government that don't give a fuck about misguided feelings and operates instead on logic BUT since that is unpopular, such a government would never get elected and so we will enjoy a steady decline with increasing patch jobs to keep this ship from sinking.
>>
>>722167532
Total smörja.
>>
>>722166218
We don't. That just bullshit "news".
>>
>>722168240
Fucking Boden alltså
>>
How about when Swedish home owners had to give there summer cottages and such to government so they could be used as refuges shelters.
Just a Fin asking.
>>
>>722170344
You're washed up
>>
We have the highest rape statistics in the western world and the pride parade has to be planned around muslim ghettos not to offend them. How do you guys think we're doing?

Anyone that doesn't think shit is bad here is too young to remember a time when things weren't terrible or are just willfully ignorant. Go travel a bit. I dare you to find a western country this torn down by immigration besides parts of germany.
>>
>>722167532
This. Fairly accurate.
>>
>>722166141
Sure, Malmö reporting. The migrants are fucking terrible, but the real cancer are the feminists to be honest. If we get rid of the migrants we still have the feminists, if we get rid of the feminists we get rid of both.
>>
>>722169056
proof?
>>
أنا فقط أتكلم السويدية
>>
>TFW Fedora living under Sharia law and can't go to Sweden meanwhile all those fucking muzzies can't make it easily there and live there and brag about being Muslim
JUST
>>
>>722172677
Can make it *easil*y
>>
>>722166141
Swede here, not as bad as 4chan makes it out to be, and the worst isn't feminism or refugees but rather fucked up ghettos which houses other immigrants, like rinkeby and tensta. It should be noted that most of the immigrants from the syria conflict end up specific areas like hallonberget which isn't too bad in terms of crime and problems.

Feminism doesn't really have a significant traction outside of some little puddles of extremism. For every feminist in stockholm there's a neo-nazi in the north.
>>
>>722172821
The syrians are not really a big problem, their crime rate is fairly low.
But people from albania loves rape
>>
File: i caused that feel.png (152KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
i caused that feel.png
152KB, 830x844px
>>722166141

Well native Swedes (Germanic ethnic group native to Sweden) will become minority in 2032. Sounds pretty bad situation for native Swede to me.

P.S. This isn't anything exaggerated or overstated this is a fact and it will happen.
>>
Swede here, its all chill, economy booming, Im literally getting paid to study.
>>
>>722166141
We have problems, but people tend to overreact since we're not used to these sort of things.
>>
>>722173587
I moved here from England last August. No family or history of Sweden (other than the raping a pillaging by you guys years ago) but also getting paid to study!

Biggest problem I've seen is from beggars, but most of them are Romani gypsies, not Syrians, etc. Have not been out to the ghettos, so cannae say about there. Most Syrians I have met are all pretty sound, willing to work and speak Swedish. As always, one or two bad people ruin it for everyone, and you only ever hear about the bad stuff.
>>
>>722168821
Plan Kalergi-Coudenhove.
>>
File: 1481321323809.png (24KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1481321323809.png
24KB, 812x727px
>>
>>722167532
This is accurate. Swede living in Tensta reporting in. But of course you asshats won't accept anything that doesn't conform to your already established worldview (similar to some hm SJWs?) so fuck off.
>>
>>722167532
This. Fairly accurate.

I got family members working with the refugees and some living in suburbs. Crime rates are up for street violence and there's a risk of getting mugged in some areas, but more or less it's always been this way. More likely to get in trouble with the neonazis though.

There's violence and suicide in refugee camps. No politician would dare to take the blame but some of them are bush monkey born from a war. It's more or less obvious that some of them will run amok and rape when they get the chance. Statistically there's more neo nazis burning camps than these rapes though.
>>
>>722168588
Its as its always been, the immigrant/swede ratio is getting worse tho but its not a problem at all for sweeds.i find that my privelage is growing and the only problems we have is gangs really. And theyre not growing with the immigration. Only problem we have with Malmö is that Dan Eliasson kan prega upp kaffebröd i sitt gröna ollon
>>
>>722175563
True
>>
I wonder how many here live in UK och USA where as much as 95% of all rapes where not reported, or Russia where cases where raped victim tried to report to the police just to get raped by the police. and then complains about Swedish rape statistics, where sweden have the highest likely that rape will be reported. Well good luck as your daughters gets raped and being quiet about it.
>>
>>722167532
>>722175563
>>722175404
>>722168491

I have seen multiple articles and studies showing the increase in crime with the increase of migrants and refugees from certain areas of the world (Afghanistan,Romania, Somalia ect..)

You guys have taken in a higher amount of refugees compared to most of your neighbors and some of the stats Ive glanced at seem to show a direct correlation as well as testimonies show that your entire policy and system of taking in these people is failing beyond what was expected. Id expect there to be some form of exaggerations of course but here is my question.

Do any of you ACTUALLY have any experience with the places that are filled with immigrants like Malmo?
>>722167532 claimed that he lives in the projects of some place, but i highly doubt its anything but a lower income neighborhood since most actual projects in europe are quite scary. My sister moved to Denmark and was followed home multiple times and experienced harassment and people violent to one and another since she lived in the wrong neighborhood.

And have your political stances changed over the last years as a result of the extreme left and problems relating to the refugee crisis?

As you probably know Sweden doesn't have a great reputation right now so im actually curious how the situation is. Ive actually heard many Swedes say its fucked and they're getting out.
>>
>>722176700
I've not lived in malmö, but in araby.
It's a major fucking shithole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kvFdf-gbiI
>>
>>722177029

What is this?
>>
>>722177029

So you're saying that you dont feel unsafe in your neighborhood?

If so, is it that you and friends never experienced a reason to feel unsafe or just a low crime rate?
>>
Healthcare, ruined

Eldercare, it's shitty as fuck

Education, partly good, partly terrible

Everything is getting taxes, micro taxes everywhere just to support this bullshit of a system
We have no

the immigrants arrent half as bad as the feminists are, it's like ignorant taking i lost my faith in humanity. In the past i used to think that there was some good in everyone even if you are off the nuts, but na they are beyond repair.
>>
>>722166978
this was in Canada at U of T
>>
>>722167532

This is mostly bullshit, i've only lived in two different cities in sweden but i have visited more than a few(i really like driving trips) and while the situation isn't like what some people make it out to be (ITS THE END OF THE WORLD) it's not exactly nice either, you'll be surprised by this but SYRIAN refugees arent causing AS many problems as people think, it's afghani and pakistani or w/e you call them "refugees" (more l ike illegal immigrants) and africans that cause most of the problems. The news are actually being sometimes dishonest about whats going on(probably fear of a right party growing) and people just want to pretend everything is perfect without having the least amount of foresight. Thats pretty much all i have to say, things could be much better with a bit stricter rules and more deportation of illegal immigrants (as far as i know they come from Greece and Italy, thats how they make their way up). Greece and Italy should send them back or something but they probably dont want to be they "Bad guys" either. I just hope the people coming to Sweden follow the law and integrate to our lifestyle otherwise its going to be bad.
>>
>>722177624

Sorry i'm on a rush, i wanted to add, feminism is really not as bad as people make it to be, could be better but whatever.
>>
>>722177464
Oh yeah srry my fault
>>
>>722177464
>>722166978

Jordan Peterson?

Heard his JRE podcast and i was astonished. Well... Not too astonished.

The regressive PC left is why i became more right winged. The average leftist sounds like the average Fox viewer now. After trying to debate issues about feminism and immigration with them simply dismissing my arguments or indirectly calling me dumb or racist i took a far right turn.
>>
>>722177710
Pretty much this !!
>>
>>722177624

>The news are actually being sometimes dishonest about whats going on(probably fear of a right party growing)

Well that's not working to well for them at the moment. The world is going right winged as a result of the childish way of thinking so many people have had.
>>
Feeling very bad for Europe :/
>>
Malmö is full of niggers
>>
>>722178040

Ive heard its not too far from a lost cause. As in no way to keep basic infrastructure due to insurrection by the citizens for no apparent reasons. Any truth?
>>
>>722176700
>Do any of you ACTUALLY have any experience with the places that are filled with immigrants like Malmo?
some experience from these areas. theyre not nice but neither is my shithole of a town Im from.
talking about feeling safe then soso. but I get that abroad too (expat worker)

>As you probably know Sweden doesn't have a great reputation right now so im actually curious how the situation is. Ive actually heard many Swedes say its fucked and they're getting out.
shouldn't have a terrible record, Sweden is not a bad place.

I have a couple of friends who goes on and on about how fucked sweden is. one guy has a severe depression and drug problem, probably deals too by now. he rants on and on about how immigrant fucked his life while in fact he is a criminal and doing way worse than any other normal people.

other guy is an adhd guy who has it as his hobby to report, sue and agitate companies to get small rewards. he changed political standpoint more often than anyone i know but his core is more or less psychopat and only concerned about himself. he couldn't cope with hs (we were classmates), got some technician job after school and then went into army. since then he's been on and on about how dangerous his city is and how he needs guns to protect himself. basically he went total redneck after hs.

then theres my sisters ex heroin addict who abused her and convinced her immigrants were taking over. basically people like this claim and repost shit about how unsafe sweden has become.

>You guys have taken in a higher amount of refugees compared to most of your neighbors
>And have your political stances changed over the last years
normal people think we took too many. but there isn't a left political party anymore who could take this standpoint, so many decent people vote for the extreme right who are the only ones discussing these issues.

im personally super left, but i believe we took too many.
>>
>>722178163
well on new years eve, this happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppfcTA8aSYw
>>
>>722177256
I walked past an apartment door once that was
scrawled(?) with words like "svennehora" and "golare", wich translates to "swedish whore" and "snitch".

Not sure what the story was. But it's probably just abdi and mohammed having a little bit of fun :)!!
>>
>>722167532
Sweden's population increased from like 200k people in just 1996 to over 9 million in 2017. All of this is caused by black male rapist immigration. So there's that.
>>
>>722177624

Amerifag here. Yep, Trump, blah, blah. Hey, want to take in a few million welfare nigs? Thanks.
>>
there's great schism on this. rich people who liv in the good parts of the city claim it is exaggerated, people living in the less reputable parts claims it's underrated & gutmensch in genral blames the evil nazis.

but to give you a short answer: sweden has definitely taken a turn for the worse the last decade.
>>
Just stay out of any major cities and you're relatively fine
>>
>>722178293

Fair reply. Thanks
>>
>>722178297

All i see here is extremely irresponsible handling of fireworks
>>
>>722178521
>there's great schism on this. rich people who liv in the good parts of the city claim it is exaggerated, people living in the less reputable parts claims it's underrated & gutmensch in genral blames the evil nazis.
I'd say people are shifting the blame. Suburbs has always been shit, especially the immigrant infested ones.

These days rents have skyrocketed and the housing market has fucked itself over, making it impossible for anyone young or even middle class to live in a decent area anymore. Instead of blaming anyone for building new, it's easier to blame the monkeys in the shit areas who are already poor and uneducated.

Cunts are getting rich. Middle and lower class fight eachother.
>>
File: norrland.jpg (189KB, 1256x706px) Image search: [Google]
norrland.jpg
189KB, 1256x706px
Swede here.
Live in northern Sweden.
I never see any refugees, barely any foreigners at all.
Feminists, well I have met one in 10 years.
I feel safe outside, there is barely any crime, most of what ever crime we have here is linked to moonshine makers and small stuff like bar fights and shit.
We have strong patriotic feelings up here, the Swedish flag flies outside every house.
The so called "refugee invasion" has not reached us at all. And probably never will.
Northern Sweden is known as the anti-feminist, racist, redneck part of Sweden and the cucks in Stockholm loves making fun of us.
Home sweet home.
>>
>>722166141
It is terrible. People are nice to each other and treat each other with respect. Who would want to live in a country like this? It is a nightmare.
>>
File: loose_asshole_a-6976.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
loose_asshole_a-6976.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>722166141
In Germany do they just pretend that there aren't millions of towel heads walking around with bombs and shit?
>>
File: swe3.jpg (175KB, 659x292px) Image search: [Google]
swe3.jpg
175KB, 659x292px
>>722166141
violent crimes are on the rise.
>>
>>722178745
if find it hard to talk about this is sweden. either you're a fucking nazi or a nigger worshiping liberal. and always this bullshit about "class warfare".

the collective mind of sweden has gone to shambles and turned paranoid & schizophrenic
>>
I live in northern Sweden, so I can't really speak for our southern population(Sthlm, Malmö), but I haven't really noticed much difference except the obvious. I.e, more foreign people. More foreign goods being peddled by grocery stores, more non-ethnic swedes in television and on the radio etc etc.
I'm not bothered by other nationalities. But. A rather large percentage of our population has gone full retard when it comes to representing their welcoming demeanor against immigrants and refugees, in a way most polarizing.
This of course is a problem, since it breeds attitudes that would otherwise be relatively rare. Everyone hates a self-righteous asshat, and as of now, that's like 20% of the population.

Internal tension is the true killer here, not immigrants.
>>
>>722175563
>More likely to get in trouble with the neonazis though.
What is this meme? I havent seen or heard of a neo-nazi attack in decades in Sweden. Why do I keep seeing this?
>>
>>722178760
>cucks in Stockholm loves making fun of us
honestly. being from a redneck shit place (dalarna), working in both gbg stockholm and now abroad. nobody ever gave a shit where I was from and nobody ever cared to make fun of small places.

the only thing that bothered me ever about it was cunts who assumed just because its a small town or village, everyone is a racist idiot. other than these I never had any problems
>>
File: euk.jpg (88KB, 329x235px) Image search: [Google]
euk.jpg
88KB, 329x235px
>>722168963
europe is falling apart.
>>
>>722179000
I agree.

I also think people have gotten into the shitty american "my team" ideas where you basically join a fucking cult. whatever team youre voting for, they're your guys... no matter how fucked the politicians act

a good fifteen years ago it was people vs the politicians, not like this
>>
>>722179022
finns det områden kvar uppe i norr som är hyfast fria från nykomlingar?
>>
File: immi8.jpg (264KB, 1276x997px) Image search: [Google]
immi8.jpg
264KB, 1276x997px
>>722179022
>Internal tension is the true killer here
Same as in the USA, as the country become more diverse, the country become more divided,
>>
>>722179040
well. I'm a yellow fever idiot who mostly walk around city late nights with some chinese girls.

there's been more instances of white guys picking fights than immigrants. about 1:4 ratio in my experience.
>>
>>722179068
Well I work in tourism, get tons of them fuckers from "Fjollträsk" up here going on ski vacations and crap. My impression of them is simple. They are all douches.
Just the other night one of them started a fight in the after ski bar after calling several of us natives retards and inbred.. Not the first time.
>>
>>722179269
Många blir inte kvar särskilt länge eftersom de flyttar söderöver, till större städer och släktingar. Bodde i Östersund länge. Där är det relativt många sett till befolkningen i kommunen, men de flesta håller sig på sin kant. Förutom den vanliga demografin av ungdomar med attitydproblem, och araber som gillar att sälja knark alternativt syssla med utpressning.

I vissa mindre samhällen kan det vara tryck stämning som satan dock. I synnerhet när det kommer 30+ syriska grabbar/män till en ort där människor av annan etnicitet/från grannkommunen betraktas med misstänksamhet.
>>
>>722179467
I absolutely get what you say, same goes for my shithole of a hometown.

in our case its mostly people who have second or even third houses in the area. they're 90 percent cunts. the last ten percent are people like me, who still own property there but left for work somewhere else.

while people who go from our small cities to bigger ones comes from all classes. different from the people who can afford several houses.

tl.dr cunts can afford a ski vacation.
>>
>>722179354
White guys picking fights with whom? I've got some of that yellow fever aswell (Which alot of Swedes seem have gotten struck with) and I've never had any troubles with white dudes trying to pick fights with me because I like to hang around gooks. I dont get it.
>>
>>722177029
Well, white people do find niggers dancing deeply unsettling, but on the other hand, the comedy of niggers speaking borg-shmorg offsets that, so 10/10 would visit.
>>
>>722179040
>something I didn't previously know about
>that I'm being made aware of for the first time
That's not what a meme is you faggot.
>>
refugees are the biggest threat to swedish people right now. /From a Swede
>>
>>722179878
It's a meme that people keep spouting it, it never happens. the newspapers would blow that shit up if it did.
>>
>>722179354

1:4 is still means immigrants are 2x more likely to assault you.
>>
File: 44.jpg (41KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
41KB, 618x800px
How swedes deal with migrant problems
>>
>>722179249
i'm a libertarian, so i don't really don't care about left or right. but normally people divide naturally according to race, culture, religion and so on. but since that is financially and socially impossible for people these days, it has caused a tribal renaissance; where people start to divide harder than even, but on different premises; such as political opinions, countryside vs. the big city and living areas.

and the lack of good moral values cause people to believe in this tribal system with the ferocity of pagan worshipers.

>>722179545
både jag och min fru har länge varit intresserade av att röra oss uppåt norr, då vi upplever att dom flesta nykomligar verkar vilja söka sig därifrån, helst till stockholm eller malmö. i göteborg där vi bor är det så mycket kaos att man knappt vågar gå ut efter kl 18
>>
>>722179748
picking fights in the streets or in metros. I'm a bit older but I got threatened by knife once (finnish), sucker punched to the ground and spat on once (two swedes), just pushed around and punched a couple times (both swedes and arabs)

Then I've worked in metro where I had plenty of drunk kids fight or try and punch through the glass. Those have all been swedes
>>
>>722180034
Inte här i norr. Här eldar vi upp deras hem istället och hamnar på första sidan i Aftonbladet.
>>
>>722179306
lol
I don't know where you got that graph, but those numbers are hilarious when you consider my own state had two separate waves of immigrants in the late 1800s of over a million Germans at a time each, and then about a million Italians in another wave, and about half a million Irish, and those are still the families that are here today. And we're not one of the more populous states. Before that it was an Indian territory. White people didn't just come from nowhere here.
>>
>>722180011
possibly. it's just my experience

Im sure my experience would be different if I was living in one of the suburbs. In normal areas I am not afraid of immigrants.
>>
File: Truthlol.jpg (46KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Truthlol.jpg
46KB, 500x284px
>>
>>722180150
And these are the neo-nazi attacks you're talking about?
>>
Is there a more cucked nation then Sweden?
Maybe Germany.
>>
>>722170344
Keep lying to yourself
>>
>>722170344
Try walking into the "non existant" no-go zones as you claim. See for yourself bud.
>>
>>722180034
By taking it in the ass.
>>
All swedes saying its not bad. For christ sake, swedish people are so fucking dumb. Open your fucking eyes.
>>
>>722180251
Oh ffs, and another wave of about half a million scandinavians, that settled in the north, how could I forget, since I am one.
>>
>>722170344
weird. i live in göteborg, and we got at least 4 places that regular people avoid due to danger:
>angered
>hammarkullen
>biksopsgården
>lövgärdet
>>
>>722180439
Karlstad, the whole city, is a no-go zone. Don't you fucking go there.
>>
>>722166218
"no-go zones" is just some bullshit. I have lived in one of these "no-go zones" for a few years. I'm white and i regularly walk those streets at night. I even run every morning and I have never, ever been harassed and/or been a victim of a crime. Even the swedish media have pushed the idea of these places that is so dangerous you'd have to be insane to enter them without a police escort. Hell, even my little sister lives in one of these zones and she takes walks with her daughters on a daily basis and she has never run into problems.
>>
>>722180529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmAyvWFIooc
>>
File: img (2).jpg (69KB, 960x612px) Image search: [Google]
img (2).jpg
69KB, 960x612px
>>722170344
>>
>>722180513
>>angered
lived there two separate times in my life.

swedish guy tried to sell drugs to me once and some guy crashed a stolen car into our backyard.

>>biksopsgården
went there a couple of times and the only thing I saw was a knife fight between swedes and fins
>>
>>722180617
These "Swedes" what colour brown where they?
>>
>>722180529
The entirety of Karlstad isn't a no-go zone, Kronoparken is however.
>>
>>722180617
doesn't change that they are considered no-go-ghettos due to the crime & violence.
>>
>>722180122
Låter som ett bra beslut. Hela mellannorrland är förbaskat fint på det stora hela taget, men Jämtland/Härjedalen är i en klass för sig.
Dessutom är inte ängsligheten kring att våga prata om invandringsrelaterade ämnen lika utbredd här, vilket är skönt.
>>
>>722166141
Sweden is fine except if you're a fragile white who cares about race and trump
>>
Swede here from the north (Umeå/Luleå), most of the refuges and their problem often goes to the south of Sweden and of course there are immigrants up here too but much fewer due to the cold weather and they mostly want to live in the bigger cities. For all I know the south is almost a lost battlefield and I hope that they'll stay there, one day Norrland will hopefully separate from the rest of the country and claim it's independence. So those fuckers in the south can appreciate us at least, we are literally feeding them
>>
>>722180369

sweden
yes !
>>
>>722180792
>Sweden is fine except for if you care about other Swedes being gangraped and murderd
t. Cuckold
>>
>>722166141
This guy has a good angle on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
>>
Europeancivilwar.com

All you need to know.
>>
File: lolfrance.jpg (518KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lolfrance.jpg
518KB, 2048x1536px
>>722180369
>>
File: hemma.jpg (168KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
hemma.jpg
168KB, 1038x576px
>>722180829
Ja för fan, ett fristående Norrland. Det är drömmen.
>>
>>722180829
Hur ska vi klara oss utan Stockholm, vars ändlösa resurser föder landet? :c
>>
File: swden2.png (273KB, 542x804px) Image search: [Google]
swden2.png
273KB, 542x804px
>>722180792
>Sweden is fine except
to pay more tax for the immigrants
>>
>>722180784
det vore trevligt att nånstans där man vågar gå ut på kvällarna, inte behöver höra polis sirener stup i kvarten och få bejaka sin inre lantis utan en massa påhopp
>>
>>722181038
Hahaha. Här i norr är vi självförsörjande.
Hur ska fjollträskarna klara sig utan sina skidsemestrar?
>>
It ain´t too bad. Alot of immigrants. They make great food. Like kebob or falafel. People are doing their thing, working, sleeping, having kids.
>>
>>722166141
Feminism: meh, mostly in the media
Nogs and sandnigs: More and more every day, will be fully fledged caliphate by 2020
>>
>>722181158
Gangraping, honor killings, forcing marraige unto underage girls, genital mutilation for underage girl, you know, people just doing their thing (^:
>>
>>722181120
Det är livet här uppe. Jag glömmer ofta att låsa bilen/ytterdörren etc. Aldrig haft några problem under min 35 år här uppe.
Grannar och folk har namn som Lars, Andres och Evert. Det där med invandrare är nått vi ser på tv4 nyheterna.
>>
File: swden1.jpg (641KB, 1976x1256px) Image search: [Google]
swden1.jpg
641KB, 1976x1256px
>>722180792
>Sweden is fine
>>
When the police starts covering up rape and sexual assaults at festivals not to "fuel the racist fire" you know you're in trouble.
>>
>>722181384
this
>>
>>722181038
Jag hoppas detta är ett bete
>>
File: sweden6.jpg (150KB, 611x796px) Image search: [Google]
sweden6.jpg
150KB, 611x796px
>>722166141
>>
>>722181550
Vad tror du?
>>
OP reminds me of old Soviet joke:

The US and Soviet ambassadors at the UN were sharing a drink at a local bar and started comparing their countries

The American said "In my country I can go to Washington, visit the White House, walk into the Oval Office and declare 'The President is an idiot!"

The Soviet said "my country is similar. I can travel to Moscow, visit the Kremlin, walk into the chamber of the Supreme Soviet and declare 'The American President is an idiot!"
>>
>>722181325
vi har inte tv så vi ser inget sånt. vi är bara intresserade av lugn och ro samt hitta folk som är intresserade av sånt vi är intresserade av (självhusshåll, handarbete, jakt, natur och djur).
>>
>>722181377
Jesus that's scary
>>
File: Clap.gif (333KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
Clap.gif
333KB, 420x315px
>>722167668
>>
File: Sweden-Norrland.png (91KB, 450x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden-Norrland.png
91KB, 450x1024px
People here should know that 99.9% of all that shit you read about with mass invasion and rape and crap takes place in the major cities in southern Sweden.
The further up you go the less crap you get.
This map shows Norrland. Were Sweden is still mostly Sweden.
I live in the upper half, never see any refugees, never been the victim of any crime, can walk on the street in the middle of the night and be fine.
People aren't afraid to speak their mind here.
Probably why the south see us as rednecks/hillbillies and inbred farmers.
>>
>>722181384
>When the police starts covering up rape
yeah because swedish cops would never exaggerate their shitty worklife to get more resources... way to honest people

herp derp media lies but flashback tells the truth
>>
>>722181325
Är det verkligen så eller är det bara en meme? Kommer ihåg när storebrorsan brukade berätta att man kunde ställa sin cykel utanför olåst för ett par år sedan utan att den blev stulen, för mig var det en helt främmande värld. Men det är alltså så i dom norra delarna?
>>
>>722167532
This guy painted a very different picture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBFaruqbwR4&t=2230s
>>
>>722181760
>Probably why the south see us as rednecks/hillbillies and inbred farmers.
no we don't

but I do believe countryside is painfully forgotten by any politicians.
>>
File: swedenfut.jpg (143KB, 1307x822px) Image search: [Google]
swedenfut.jpg
143KB, 1307x822px
>>722181717
that's the future of Sweden.
>>
>>722181703
Då är Norrland perfekt för er. Bara hitta nån liten by och slå sig ner. Själv vart med på varenda älgjakt dom senaste 30 åren. Det är underbart.
>>
>>722175563
>but more or less it's always been this way.
Sure
>>
>>722181823
4,8 invånare per km². Bor du i en tätort(mer än 20.000 innevånare) rekommenderar jag cykellås oavsett, folk(jag) brukat tatta cyklar på fyllan och göra illa sig.
>>
>>722177624
No surprise there. Pakistani ARE the fucking DREGS of the earth. What a shithole.
>>
>>722181799
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/polisen-morkade-overgrepp-pa-festival

>– Det här är en öm punkt, vi vågar ibland inte säga som det är för att vi tror att det spelar Sverigedemokraterna i händerna. Vi får ta på oss det här inom polisen, säger polischefen Peter Ågren till DN.

Who's saying anything about flashback? You're a fucking pavement ape if you do not think the police is covering up sexual assaults commited my migrants.
>>
>>722181823
det har varit likadant inne i stan. när jag var grabb på 80-talet var det ingen som låste dörrarna i trapphuset. alla vi ungar sprang ut och in överallt och lämnade cyklar olåsta ute på gatan. ramlade man och slog sig å morsan inte var hemma kunde man lika gärna gå in till grannen för att bli omplåstrad.

>>722181904
jägarkortet är väldigt intressant då jag är en stor förespråkare av både vapen och jakt.
>>
>>722181158
Invading my country, taking over. You know, doing their thing.
>>
>>722181870
>we
Maybe you, but I've worked in the south for a around a year and when I said that i'm from the north the first joke they made was to ask: "How many reindeer do you have in the backyard?" and so on, of course most of those jokes are just jokes and people just like to make a little fun of us, no big deal. But there are many people down there who sees us as unintelligent, bad educated and poor in general.
>>
>>722182246
Ganska sorgligt att detta är helt främmande för ungarna som växer upp i Sverige nu, även för mig som växte upp på 90-talet är detta nästan helt främmande.
>>
>>722167532
Snacka inte skit din vänsterfitta
>>
>>722182300
It's the same way people from the deeper south (Skåne) are treated in the mid regions of Sweden. "How's the tractor and fields doing?" is a common meme.
>>
>>722182439
Lugn nu.
>>
File: 1441393640414.jpg (63KB, 460x492px) Image search: [Google]
1441393640414.jpg
63KB, 460x492px
>>722166141
>Germans
>pointing fingers.
>>
>>722182249

It's your fault, just fight back for fuck sake.
>>
>>722182246
>jägarkortet är väldigt intressant då jag är en stor förespråkare av både vapen och jakt.

Det är skönt att veta. Jakt är stor del av våran kultur här uppe. Speciellt älgen.
>>
>>722166141
Swede here. One of the bigest problems we have is racism. People beliving in fake/distorted news from nationalistic/fascist outlets and russia.
Same thing could be said about the left, but not to the same degree of stupidity.
>>
>>722182406
jag skyller då den där jävla hiphop smörjan och ghetto glorifieringen som den genererade. jag minns fortfarande hur det över en natt förvandlade hela min skola till wannabe-gangsters som slogs, klottrade, rånade varandra, började röka weed och ropa hora åt tjejer. och detta var en i stort sett vit skola med en massa medelklass ungdomar med lite påströsslad mångfald.

>>722182731
jakt är nånting som jag insett är väldigt viktigt. inte minnst då vi har få topp predatoren i sverige (vilket krävs för att kunna för storskaligt jordbruk och trygga samhällen). jag är nog göteborgs enda förespråkare av vargjakt.
>>
>>722182512
Not from the mid region so I can't speak for them, but in my opinion. asking how the "tractor and fields" are doing is much more civilized and a common thing in those regions. Meanwhile people usually connects the north like it's a zoo where moose's and wilderness exists on the streets, and sure. It's more common for us up here to see wild animals crossing the roads compared to Stockholm, so there is a small truth there as well but not as exaggerating as they portrays. So it's certainly not a meme
>>
File: sweden3072.jpg (135KB, 1080x638px) Image search: [Google]
sweden3072.jpg
135KB, 1080x638px
>>
>>722183163
>vargjakt.
Varg har jag aldrig haft problem med, ser dom inte speciellt ofta för att dom ska utgöra någon fara.
Däremot björn har jag fällt flera gånger. Då björnar som gett sig in i samhällen/gett sig på människor.
Vargattack har vi inte haft på säkert 80 år här uppe.
>>
>>722180513
Lol, Hammarkullen and Lövgärdet are parts of Angered... Living in Angered is as safe as walking around in Femman. However you shouldn't be roaming around with expensive watches etc. at 4am but like i said, no more dangerous than Nordstan what so ever. Biskop is a bit worse but still not that bad.
>>
File: Sköga.jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Sköga.jpg
17KB, 259x194px
Swede here.
Its totaly bad. used to live in a place called "Vivalla" in Örebro its like middle of sweden.
I swear its overuned with sand niggers. taxi cabs doesn´t even pick you up in vivalla you have to go a bit outside vivalla if you want to have a cab (cuz the immigrants rob the cabdriver) I mean you never know if you car is on fire, you never know if you will be jumped on (been robed twice by immigrants on my way home in the middle of the day) and I havn´t mention the rape % or how the night clubs look like don´t even get me started with that one. it is a totaly mess belive me if someone say something else you are ignorant prick who doesn´t seen/lived in these areas. sorry for english I suck at it.
>>
HAHAHAHA sweden is so fucked, and they're so delusional they cant see their country falling apart around them
>>
>>722184299
It's not falling apart. Sure some areas are bad but it's far from everything.
I never even see any refugees.
>>
>>722184356
>s as people thi
naive dumb shit prick. get out from södermalm
>>
>>722184480
Södermalm? Live in Norrbotten asshole. Were Sweden is still Sweden unlike Stockholm.
>>
>Anyone from sweden who can tell me how bad the situation in your country really is?

Not a swede, worked with a Swedish company for a few years recently.

Its not "fucked" or anything of the sort.
Yes, there are areas which have become populated by a disproportionate number of immigrants. they are not "no-go" areas. If they are, then you would have to apply the same term to Compton, or parts of detroit, etc. Poor areas are sketchy whatever country you live in.

the most common thing I hear outside Sweden is that there's a vast number of rapes. there aren't. Sweden has two important factors there: 1: its estimated that around 80% of rapes are reported to the police there - in contrast, the US and UK both estimate they have about 20-25% of rapes reported to the police. So women in Sweden feel far safer to report it, than other western countries. 2: Swedish law records it differently to many - if someone walks into the police and says "my partner's been abusive, and I've been raped, this has been going on for a year", in Sweden that is listed as 365 counts of rape, one per day. in the US, that's listed as one count. Between those two facts, you can pretty easily see why the rape figure is far higher than other countries.
>>
>>722184299
Either you live in Kiruna or you have not been outside the last 5 years. And yes some areas are falling apart and they are spreading and growing bigger, in a couple of years whole cities will become "no-go zones".
>>
>>722185431
"Like compton and detroit", we dont need our cities like dat k?
>>
Swede here. I don't know what fantasy world some people in this thread are living in but we're fucked. I'm leaving in less than a year and I'll never live in this multicultural pile of shit country that used to be known as Sweden. We're already at 12,5% muslim population and add all christian immigrants on top of that. Soon enough we'll be a minority and extinct. Lived in 2 current no-go-zones from age 2-21.
>>
>>722167532
This post is so full of shit i dont even know where to start, things are bad in sweden and are getting worse, thank god the right wing party is rising and people are starting to open their fucking eyes and use their brains.
>>
File: uk3.jpg (208KB, 938x714px) Image search: [Google]
uk3.jpg
208KB, 938x714px
>>722177624
>it's afghani and pakistani
its cultural
>>
>>722185969
It makes sense that the more Islamic the country is the more paedophilic the culture is. Syria is/was fairly secular compared to the two examples you've cited. The religion literally worships a paedophile
>>
File: Namnlös.jpg (251KB, 2001x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.jpg
251KB, 2001x1107px
>>722178462
>Sweden's population increased from like 200k people in just 1996
You're some special kind of retard aren't you?
>>
>>722183535
>Vargattack har vi inte haft på säkert 80 år här uppe.
Vargen har varit utrotad det senaste århundradet, så det vore konstigt om du haft mycket problem med det.

Min familj är vargmotståndare men själv bryr jag mig inte mycket.

Egentligen borde ingen bry sig om vargen vi har, det är så jävla få inavlade skitdjur att dom inte är farliga. Ingen naturmupp kan ju ens se dom eftersom dom är så jävla skygga så varför skulle man bry sig. Men det är så enkelt att göra det till en stor fråga och få storstadsbor att hata landsbygdsbor istället för att prata om riktig politik....
>>
>>722187070
Yeah. Germany, France and the UK are more cucked population-wise when it comes to Muslims. Sweden are just the most retarded when it comes to how much of their shit they tolerate, but we're all equally as bad.
>>
>>722187372
>Vargen har varit utrotad
gjorde en snabb koll, den var reducerad men aldrig totalt utrotad. mitt fel.

ändå ett sånt lågt antal att det vore konstigt om det fanns många attacker.
>>
>>722166141
I hope Joel will be okay <3
>>
>>722168623
Det här! Det är ett folkmord vi behöver, det känns som om det krävs. Alla jävla kappvändare och politiker har sålt ut oss och våra seder!
>>
>>722188181
skönt med lite muslimer i tråden

fram för folkmord och islam åt folket! ned med vite snoppen!
>>
>>722187530
Did you even read the original post? The anon claimed that Swedens population in 1996 was just 200 thousand and that immigration increased the population to 10 millon in 20 years.
>>
File: Stats.jpg (105KB, 1080x638px) Image search: [Google]
Stats.jpg
105KB, 1080x638px
>>
>>722167532

This doesn't fit my far right views therefore it is definitely fake.
>>
>>722187070

Those are fake statistics, Sweden's population has DEFINITELY increased tenfold because of Muslims, I read it on Breitbart
>>
File: sweden96.jpg (82KB, 1118x526px) Image search: [Google]
sweden96.jpg
82KB, 1118x526px
>>722188793
>Sweden's population has DEFINITELY increased tenfold because of Muslims
>>
The meme where Sweden is Swedistan now is funny and all but it's still a meme. I live in Skåne and often go to Malmö which is "supposedly" the ghetto shit stain of Sweden... It's not. It feels very much like a normal large city. Sure you'll meet more immigrants in Skåne but it's not overrun like outsiders think and even here there are plenty of swedes. When I was in school the majority of my classmates were swedish some mixed like german and swede (mostly) and you have to understand immigrants that move to a new country have to settle in quickly so they start working quickly or they open their own business (which usually has a good success rate). That's why you find a lot of shops in Skåne with immigrants as the clerks. But the populace is usally majority swedish.

Har bott i Skåne hela mitt liv, har planer att också flytta norr för att se mer av landet eftersom jag har aldrig varit i Norrbotten och kring där.
>>
>>722169940
Wow, du är verkligen både feg och rädd.
>>
File: your opinions.jpg (203KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
your opinions.jpg
203KB, 381x424px
>>722167532
>They're usually amongst the most dedicated and grateful people I've met. It's kinda weird to think that they would be anything but that.
>>
>>722168958
this should had been /thread but the rest of you retarded fucks are too blind to see it.
>>
So what do you guys do to protect yourselves since the police wont help?
>>
>>722190257
Other than wearing fucking wristbands that say "dont rape"
>>
Swedish immigrant fag here ... came to sweden 1990 ... grew up with both swedes and other immigrant cunts... yeah i agree most articles of sweden are a bit exaggerated with the "muslim invasion" "no go zones" .... but we are soon there to be honest ... i dont understand what the fuck our ministers / politicians are thinking ... even my immigrant muslim friend who lives in rinkeby ( "no go zone") hate that sweden is taking in more and more people and not helping the people living there first ..
>>
Southern pureblood swe here, I'm just waiting for shit to hit the fan so the ethnic cleansing can start.. MSGA!
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.