/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interview time How many guys are you okay with your girl having

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 17

File: 1475823075945.webm (207KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475823075945.webm
207KB, 1280x720px
Interview time

How many guys are you okay with your girl having fucked before you? What is the cap?

Does proximity to the relationship make a difference?

Does the time range in which the sex happened make a difference?
>>
>>722066768
I have only had about 18 sexual partners in my life time I am 41 my wife is 38 she had 4. 1 of which was my best friend. The number doesn't bother me but after 20 years she still says shit about him and it bothers me. I think it bugs her that I have had so many in the past.
>>
>>722067057

You think she probably talks about him in spite of you?
>>
>>722067192
I do
>>
>>722067302

Honestly it's the other way around in my scenario, and I want to tackle it so that it doesnt build resent in the future because I can already feel it building up lol
>>
>>722067513
It will and it has, but if you purely love each other it's only a number.
>>
>>722066768
Personally less is simply better because of std's

4 or 5 partners is statistically already 50% to have caught something. It ramps up fast from there.

Outside of that there is the psychological factor of course - the more people you have fucked the lower the chance that the last partner is the best = dissatisfaction occurs which worsens the relationship.
>>
>>722067674
I can agree with you there I have HPV and I got the Clap once. I also think I have herpes because I get code sores every once and a while.
>>
>>722066768
if a girl had a lot of partners, that bahavior will not change
>>
>>722067781
So true, can't turn a hoe into a house wife.
>>
File: 1429991220074.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1429991220074.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>722067761
>code sores
Not a typo as the letters are in different places on the keyboard. Therefore you actually believe that is way it is spelt
>>
>>722067834
>>722067781

I've definitely heard this one before, but in my case the chick is honestly loyal as fuck, like I know for a fact that there's no way in hell she'll cheat on me. Just trying to cope with the fact that she's fucked a lot of dudes before me. Its a messy story.
>>
>>722067893
Yes I know the are call cold sores, I call them code because it is a signal to every human on the planet when you get one. They know you're a dirty herpes infected faggot.
>>
>>722068029
If there is any doubt in your mind you can't deal with it then end it now and walk away. I can tell you every time you eat that bitches pussy you are going to be thinking about all the dicks that have came in there and when you get married you will be stuck with it.
>>
>>722067834
Some hoe's can change but they gotta let you take control or you can never trust them kinda the same reasoning to never date a feminist women having power over men is wrong period. The entire reason women all act like whores now is that we lost the lessons of my grandfathers generation and gave these bitches power and at this point its going to take a large war or some other natural disaster for them to cower behind men with weapons again. It is social order and its way out of wack today
>>
honestly it kinda does for me like id rather someone with less experience but i cant really hold it against them because ive have had sex with over 250 (worked as dominator) and im only 22
>>
>>722068029
How many has your gf slept with?
>>
>>722066768
I'd tolerate 4 or 5, provided she didn't get knocked up by any of them and none of them were black (which is kind of the same thing).

If they're still friends, that's not okay. Ideally, the other guys are dead.

I would prefer if there were a few years between them. Don't want to be dating a girl and 2 months in she mentions she fucked Tyrone 2 months ago. "Oh btw I'm pregnant and it's yours."
>>
>>722068172
I agree 100% I would never date or marry a blackend chick ever that is just wrong.
>>
>>722066768

How many guys are you okay with your girl having fucked before you? What is the cap?
It depends on the age. If shes had more than one new guy per year after shes been 18, I'm getting suspicious.

If you mean the time shes been single before we met, yes, it does. I dont want to be a thing in between.

Does the time range in which the sex happened make a difference?
Depends, it might. I like a girl that makes me wait and pursue her for a while, just to keep things interresting.
>>
>>722066768
>How many guys are you okay with your girl having fucked before you? What is the cap?
>Does proximity to the relationship make a difference?
Proximity to her home? Yes.
>Does the time range in which the sex happened make a difference?
Depends on the specific details.
>>
>>722068304
My wife held out for 2 weeks before we had sex. She said she made other men before me wait months even a few years when she was a teen. She said " I couldn't say no to you "
>>
>>722068115

I feel like I can, but it'll definitely take me some effort.

>>722068166

There's a bit of a backstory, and I'll try to summarize it as much as I can. Keep in mind, she's 17 and I'm 18.

She got raped pretty much by a dude who's 24. She was in a relationship at the time, so she definitely did not want it.

Broke up with her boyfriend, felt worthless, and gave her body away. She fucked 5 guys over the course of a month, and she even went back and repeatedly hooked up with the guy who raped her.

I first met her amidst this hoe-ness of hers, and then she fell for me and stopped being a hoe. Never got any STDs, never got pregnant, nothing, just a shitty past.

It wouldnt matter to me so much if I wasnt a virgin before her. Like I purposely saved myself for a relationship, and all of the girlfriends I had before her were virgins, and next thing you know Im thrown into this world where suddenly it's all about sex and whatnot.

>>722068172

I fucking wish they were dead. I'd kill them all but she wouldn't let me lmao.
>>
>>722068523

PS I know the "rape" story gets thrown around loosely by girls especially in this day and age, but like the way she explained it to me, it was definitely rape. She was drunk and sick and he was just super assertive.
>>
>>722068523
Get the fuck out of this relationship now. Don't ever look back cut off all communication with her and end it.
>>
>>722068618

Lol too late for that now. Through a long process of speaking to counselors, I'm already set and I decided Im staying
>>
>>722068513
>She said she made other men before me wait months even a few years when she was a teen
Your wife dated several men (probably simultaneously) when she was a teen and had sex with all of them.
>>
>>722066768
You will never be happy. Know that now. Unless she was raised in a basement and you're the only human ever to communicate with her ever.
>>
File: 1470513278565.gif (968KB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
1470513278565.gif
968KB, 230x173px
>>722066768
>How many guys are you okay with your girl having fucked before you? What is the cap?
i'd love for it to be zero, but there's just no fucking chance of that. not just my girl, girls in general
>>
>>722068689
OP, cut your losses before you end up 30 in a loveless marriage while she fucked dudes behind your back because you can't fulfill a fucked up mind.
>>
>>722068795

Honestly I know I'm not gonna convince you guys but I know for a fact that she's loyal. There are so many ways I can prove it to you but there are too many to name.
>>
>>722068700
Dubs of truth, she sure did! So did I but if you could read you would notice I was a man whore fucked way more than she did so to me she is the one dealing with it. TBH I am glad that she did, she hates herself sometimes because of this fact.
>>
Once you get old enough to finally work through the jealousy and in adequacy, it honestly doesn't matter anymore. My girl and I have an open relationship, meaning we occasionally share girls between us, but she also fucks both men and women on her own. I also fuck other chicks on my own. I get turned on by the idea of her fucking other people, not because of the cuckold scenario, as I don't necessarily want to watch all the time, but because I'm attracted to strong, independent, sexually realized women, so to see that manifest in real time keeps me sexually attracted to her, and it keeps me putting effort into the relationship. That said, I regularly fuck girls half my girlfriends age, so I'm not wanting, sexually. Sexual possessiveness is nothing but a source of frustration. It took me many years to figure out how to work through it, but I highly recommend it.
>>
zero
>>
File: Detector.png (270KB, 517x348px) Image search: [Google]
Detector.png
270KB, 517x348px
>>722068938
Beta in denial detected.
>>
>>722068938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OzNxQOchh0
>>
I was 30 she was 22. Early stages of dating she brought the n-count question up (something I didn't want to know). I went first and answered "idk about 10, how about you". She replies "about the same". She must of sensed a bad reaction because she instantly back peddled and said "Uh I mean more like 5".

I was more comfortable with 5 and basically chose to believe her and push it out of my mind, whatever, but im sure her number was at least 10. Kinda gross but didn't bother me much over 4 years of dating. What did bother me was her talking about ex's here and there. Like stfu I don't want to know about your past. Would cause arguments sometimes. Plus we ran into her different ex's on several occasions. Mine too but I never told her they were ex's.

Bottom line is it can be annoying and will be in the back of your mind but whatever. I'd say 10 is pushing it for a chick. Kinda gross. Perhaps I'm just an insecure fag.
>>
>>722069013
Or is the Beta the man that can't get over the fact that he's not the first and only person to fuck someone? Sounds like serious inadequacy.
>>
>>722068172
Blacks are shiet, man.
I have no idea why bitches go for them.

In my hometown most of the young girls fuck gypsies, because they have more money than us, and that is purely disgusting.
>>
>>722069106
This has nothing to do with me I am a virgin.
>>
>>722066768
I'd probably say more than 5.

It's hypocritical, but I don't wanna get married to a girl and know she fucked half the guests.
>>
>>722068938

I've always been in awe at how people are capable of being in open relationships. It's not where I aspire to be per se but I'd like to be able to give less fucks about her past, so I'm kinda just trying to work through it, hence the counselling and all. Outside of that whole scenario, the relationship is great, the sex life is super healthy. I just need to develop my mindset a bit cause Im new to this.

>>722069071

The thing is, I've asked her to cut contact with any guy she's ever had a thing with, and she's done it willingly, but occasionally I see them in public and I dont think she knows that I know who they are, so I just have to resist the urge to fuck their faces up.
>>
>>722069071
I hate when my wife brings up her past lovers I once slapped her when she called me out on something an ex did to her. She will never cross that line again. I told her never to compare me to anyone.
>>
Jesus Christ, you insecure little fags. Pussies don't turn inside out when they hit a certain quota. If your girl passes an STD test, what the fuck is the problem? Would you hold yourself to the same standard?
>>
>>722069281
femanon?
>>
>>722068938
>but because I'm attracted to strong, independent, se-...
stopped reading here, go fuck yourself
>>
>>722068938
sorta this... i've come to understand something i call the "rule of 1/3"
basically women are (generally speaking) only ever going to admit to about one third of their fuckings, so,
>"i've only ever slept with 10 people honey..."
wise to assume its been more like 30..
but it will drive you crazy to give a shit - you are NEVER going to get the straight story out of a woman - just be happy that she's letting you hit it (for now)
>>
>>722069354
Amen.
>>
>>722069281

Lol checkmate. Yes, I would hold myself to the same standard, thats the worst part. Not to be cocky, but I'm pretty attractive and super outgoing. Having casual sex was always an option for me, but I chose not to simply because I hold more value to sex, and I wanted my first to be a person I give a fuck about. You backed yourself into a corner with that last question.
>>
>>722069340
No need. I'm drowning in pussy.
>>
>>722069354

She told me 5, and I did some research of my own, and 5 was true. This chick doesnt bs me thank fuck.
>>
>>722069454
I'm not sure how I backed myself into a corner. It looks like you're back in yourself into a corner with your draconian, Puritan ideology on sex. Sex is sex. It feels good. Get over yourself. Your dick is not some gift that needs to remain unmolested until you can gift it to your soulmate. It's going to stop working eventually, so you might as well use it on whatever girl is dumb and off to let you until you find one you enjoy hanging out with enough to hang out with her indefinitely.
>>
>>722069554
this was a good thread till you joined
>>
>>722069603
You mean it was a good circle jerk of insecure virgins?
>>
>>722069554
I still think this is a femanon trying to pass off her rights to be a whore.
>>
>>722069669
Hallelujah, brother!
>>
>>722069554

Kek definitely a femanon. I don't think my dick is a blessing, I just think that as soon as you allow sex to just become a thing where you rub your parts together just cause it feels good, you've lost the value of it. How are you going to get married and have sex with your wife/husband after having shared that moment with so many others? There's no sentimentality behind it anymore. Yeah my views are "puritan", I DO think this society has fucked up the values of sex. It's an absolute mess.
>>
what is this inbred stuff
>>
>>722069281
If I were letting people fuck my ass like a bitch gets fucked then yes I would hold myself to the same standard. It's different for guys vs girls whether you like or not. They hold the cards when it comes to sex. There's proven statistics on sluts with high n-count having higher percentages of failed marriages and such. Literally can't make a hoe a house wife.
>mfw kurupt was right.
>>
>>722069648
I wouldn't mind being the pivot boy in that circle.
>>
>>722069669
My right is absolutely right, and I'm telling you in all honesty, you will not have a happy relationship until you figure out how to get past this bullshit that honestly doesn't matter. I'm being entirely serious, if you want the advantages of absolute openness and honesty and your relationship, you're going to have to choose your battles, and you're going to have to identify which battles actually matter. Trust matters. Honesty matters. STDs matter. how you feel about children matters. politics matters. Financial responsibility matters. Substance abuse matters. The number of people you have fucked in the past DOES NOT matter. I'm only telling you what it took me decades to learn. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>722069248
Awesome if true
>>
>>722069738
You're speaking as if you know. You've never been there. You don't know. This sounds like some bullshit they regurgitated in Sunday school. I love my girlfriend because we are emotionally and intellectually compatible, and we support one another, and she makes me laugh, and she's an excellent cook, and she let me fuck her anytime I want, not because I'm the only name scrawled inside her vagina.
>>
>>722069851

I don't think you're wrong at all, and I like the sound of what you're saying, but I just dont know how the fuck to move past it. I've been working at it for probably 2 months now and I might be making progress towards starting to accept it or being less bothered by it but it's still there and when I think of it in depth it hits hard.
>>
I honestly don't give a flying fuck as long as she showers me with attention and subservience
>>
>>722069851
I will be six feet under before I ever let a feminist ideology influence me as the alpha partner in my relationship.
>>
>>722069974

I wish I could be like this tbh. My life would be so easy.

>>722069996

KEK

>>722069753

K E K
>>
>>722069923
Very true, and she now knows it was from the heart and not from the hatefulness of my soul.
>>
>>722069965
It sounds to me like you need to sit down and have a bare-bones conversation with your girl. Come clean to her about every shitty thing you've ever done in the past, everybody you've ever fucked, etc. Let her know that she has a soft landing pad for her truth, should she choose to give it to you. Then, get a fucking hobby and stop worrying about it so much.
>>
>>722069996
Goddamn you've got mommy issues.
>>
>>722069248
>>722070050

Whatd she call you out on?
>>
It doesn't matter, se could've fuck 100 guys. That's the past, and I'm the present (and hopefully the future). I fucked a lot of girls, so I have no excuse to be jealous of something my girl did before we even met.
No and no.
>>
>>722070140
Self preservation, trying to impose my beliefs as a man. "overstepping her bound"
>>
>>722070191
You will be in her future all right, in the corner while Chad fucks her. Cuck boiiii!!
>>
>>722066768
I married a woman who had 1 sex partner before me.
I would have allowed her 2. Anything more, nope.
Of course I would date and fuck a girl with more sexual experience. But marry? No way.
So no cap for fuck partners for fun, but a solid cap of 2 for wife material.
>>
I came in to my current relationship with herpes. Yes, it sucks. I caught it from my last monogamous girlfriend who didn't tell me she had it. That's why honesty is way more important than sex. That said, I am honest with every girl I sleep with, but as long as I offered use condoms, no one has yet turned me down. My current girlfriend lets me fuck her bare, and has basically relegated herself to catching herpes And fucking other men with condoms for the rest of her life, should we break up. That's a huge amount of trust and investment. I don't give a fuck what she did before me. I'm just grateful she lets me fuck her.
>>
Just because women have the right to vote doesn't mean they have the right of rule over a man. >>722070291
>>
>>722067781
This is stupid. Many of both men and women have many experience when they're young and then settle.
>>
>>722070314
Why is that?
>>
>>722070434
Thanks dad
>>
>>722070512
You're welcome son.
>>
>>722066768
I know a guy that his wife has been pumped by over 80 men and he doesn't know. recently while we were all drunk and high on coke she said that she misses the one night stand life.... top kek. she can't even live in an area of town where there isn't a man that's fucked her. double kek.
>>
>>722070468
Partly because jealousy is a natural, healthy emotion when it's not extreme.
Partly because a woman who respects herself isn't a slut, and every slut I've known has come from a shitty family background and has no idea what or how to make a decent family.
My first true love had a mom who married three guys and had live-in lovers in-between; the daughter grew up to be unable to commit and ended up in an open marriage fucking dozens of guys. Not my goal in life to be a cuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pydUfffjZ4
>>
>>722070708
You're going to be a lot happier in life when you drop the insecurity and ego. Eat some mushrooms. Try some LSD. The entire experience of your life is all in your perception of it. Good luck.
>>
>>722070783
I'm totally happy and did lots of mushrooms in high school. I just learned from life that sluts don't unslut and girls from broken homes can't make unbroken homes.
To each his own. Obv there are /b/ros who want to clean up after a bull breeds their wives. Not my goal in life.
>>
****READ PLS****

I have a question for all of yall. I can't honestly say that I don't have some sort of stigma towards girls who sleep around, but that's just me. I completely get the resent regarding it.

But my question is, in my case where it's a girl who's 17 and who got raped and reacted like any stupid young female would and had a bunch of rebound sex, would you say it's excusable? I agree with what you guys are saying, but the thought in the back of my mind still gives that excuse, so I feel like I can't really be mad at her.

Thoughts?
>>
>>722071151
What do you mean by excuse? Because she will always be that way. It won't go away.
>>
>>722071151
Drop this relationship immediately for your own health, run the other direction as fast as you can. Trust me B/ro this girl will only cause you pain in life. There is a huge ocean of fish out there move on.
>>
>>722071327

As in when people say shit like "shes just a slut, she made bad decisions, etc." I just think yo.. she got fuckin raped. like that's rough. she kind of has an excuse for her actions.

>>722071349

Honest to god I love the fuck out of this chick, Im prepared to deal with some emotional distress for her. It's showing signs of improving and shes working with me and she's super patient so I feel like I have a running chance here.
>>
>>722071718
well sure, and a nigger who grew up raised by a crack whore with no dad has an excuse to steal your bike, but yu still wish he didn't and you take precautions like buying a lock
>>
i'm 20 and i'm at 4 girls my gf is 19 and is at 8 i don't make a big deal out of it but i can't say it doesn't bother me a little bit
>>
>>722066768
20-ish max, i don't mind having a slut, i like the kinky ones.
>>
>>722066768
40% of males fuck 80% of the females, so get used to your next girlfriend having already had several miles of cock.
>>
>>722072089
48 inches of cock in her = 4 feet of penis
Find some object in your house that's four feet tall and figure that's how much dick that's been in her
8 sex partners by 19, no way she doesn't hit 20 by 25
>>
>>722072035
I'd like to have a beer with you. I think we would be good friends.
>>
>>722072220
that's called settling
no reason you have to shop at walmart just because that's where the cheapest stuff is
>>
>>722066768
Im at 25 and 38 yrs old. wife has 6, i dont really give a fuck. my dick is bigger than all of them and she worships it. feels good
>>
>>722066768
Prob most at 4 or so
It's quite hypocritical of me since I'm currently fucking a cuck's wife
>>
>>722072274
thanks bruh makes me feel a lot better about it
>>
File: 1486430502478.gif (1MB, 160x110px) Image search: [Google]
1486430502478.gif
1MB, 160x110px
>>722066768
My gf is an escort, I could not care less, those losers pay her insanely well, while I could even make her drink My piss for free
>>
My woman's being with 9 dudes and I've being with 10 women. We shared one of them, she was a total whore when I met her (she was 16 and I was 20, 16 is the age of consent where I live) and we were just fucking buddies while we fucked other people and had 3sums and stuff. Since we became exclusive she's never fucked another guy and it's being 9 years. People settle.
>>
my fiance had 5 men before me. 4 of them were long relationships (2+ years) and I still can't deal with that very well.

can only imagine how much it would suck if she would have had 10+ dicks or even a nigger before me.
>>
>>722072588
A guy I knew was going out with a hooker, all the boys at work found out, everyone fucked her amd he never heard the end of it. Didn't last long after that.
>>
File: cannonwheel-062812-bt-tif.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
cannonwheel-062812-bt-tif.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>>722072348
Yeah, your wife is a good fuck. We all agree.
>>722072461
just picture how tall this wheel is... in cock
>>
>>722072678
Even if that happened, I would Just laugh at them for paying for My vacation
>>
>>722072588
That sounds like a very healthy relationship. She is a prostitute, and you can urinate in her mouth. Like a lost Jane Austen novel.
>>
>>722072595
She's getting railed behind your back.
>>
>>722072739
And they would laugh at you for eating their cum.
>>
>>722068580
>gets raped
>goes back for more
>rape
>tricks a dude into wifing her up
>idiot
>>
>>722066768
double figures is the cap for me (im 28) wife had 4 before me doesnt bother me proximity doesnt matter only people who go back to ex's arent worth daylight time range is a couple of months since last relationship
>>
>>722072739
Yea downside was all the boys at work saying "I fucked your missus" every time they saw him, really fucked him up. But honestly dude if you're happy then I'm all for it. People make sex into way big of a deal.
>>
>>722072813
Just wash and is brand new, PLUS a lot of guys ask to be pegged, i didnt believe it until i saw some vids of her fucking midle aged Men lol
>>
>>722072787
She's not but even if she is I'm still fucking other girls so fuck it. Plus I don't really give a fuck about her.
>>
>>722072750
I used to date a girl that liked to shit on my dick while I fucked her
>>
2-3 tops
>>
File: qJPgOf.jpg (101KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qJPgOf.jpg
101KB, 768x1024px
>>722066768
Whatever dude, just don't make it an issue or she will bring all kinds of crazy shit on you too. Takes 2 to fight.
>>
>>722072348
I'd doubt that 6 claim.
>>
>>722066768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8
>>
>>722068513
your wife is a cunt
>>
>>722073270
go on, why?
>>
>>722068523
The past doesn't matter. If everything in the present shows you that she cares and is loyal / good partner, then she will most likely be just as good as anyone else in the future. Yeah, dealing with baggage sucks. But imagine how she feels knowing you may be feeling this way? And having already been used up by guys and felt like a worthless slut?
>>
https://youtu.be/xOkI2CmD2D8
>>
>>722073053
>>722073032
Again, beautiful healthy relationships
So you can see, fellows, that so long as you don't give a fuck about your partner and you're still fucking around yourself, her whorishness need not be an obstacle.
I actually agree with that.
But be forewarned, you have to really commit to not giving a fuck about her or the relationship. If you love her and want things to work out, having a slut for a partner is ruinous.
>>
>>722073078
Did you meet her parents?
>>
>>722073466
Not as bad as mine to be honest
>>
>>722073510
>The past doesn't matter.
>It's not like it makes people who they are.
>It's not like past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.
jesus christ
>>
>>722073682
Something that makes me feel better is 2 of the few she has sex with are now dead.
>>
>>722073675
Yes I have , they are amazing people, I usually Cook sunday Lunch with her mom
>>
>>722073780
Dude my woman's fucked more dudes than yours, it doesn't matter cos she's with you. How many girls have you fucked?
>>
>>722066768

> How many guys are you okay with your girl having fucked before you? What is the cap?

Don't really care as long as it's nothing egregious, and I really do prefer someone who's been around the block before, relatively speaking. I think my upwards cap is the girl's age; if you're 25 and you've had more than 25 sexual partners that's a little disconcerting.

> Does proximity to the relationship make a difference?

No, not really. Maybe if it was a long term relationship.

> Does the time range in which the sex happened make a difference?

Nope.
>>
>>722073822
Did her coprophilia ever come up? Like, "Pass the potatoes, and oh yeah, just wondering, do you have any idea why Melinda likes shit play when I'm fucking her?" I'd be curious.
>>
>>722073772
So in this example, her getting raped in the past means she will get raped again in the future?
>>
>>722068147
Shit, nigga...
You need to run for office
>>
>>722066768
Casual flings: Doesn't matter (I wear a condom)
Long term relationship: <5, ideally 1 beta cuck
>>
reading all the shit in here is depressing I'm just gonna be a faggot from now on, would anybody like their dick to be sucked?
>>
>>722068029
Nah she'll definitely fuck another guy if she thinks you'll never find out..it probably already happened
>>
>>722068029
'but in my case' lololololol

said every guy who invested in a whore before she cheated on him.
>>
File: 1486593040461.jpg (488KB, 3153x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1486593040461.jpg
488KB, 3153x2102px
>>722074115
>She fucked 5 guys over the course of a month, and she even went back and repeatedly hooked up with the guy who raped her.
That is part of who she is now.
But enjoy these tits.
>>
File: gets_it.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
gets_it.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>722074317
>>
File: 0031.jpg (310KB, 1424x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0031.jpg
310KB, 1424x1080px
>>722066768
Preferably 0, but realistically 3 or less.
>>
>>722074348
Have you been raped?
>>
>>722074095
One Day I was fucking her ass, went too deep , honked the devils Bell and unleashed satans soup , i thought she would say stopppp , instead she yelled ''dont you dare stop fucking that ass you Mother fucker'' fun times
>>
>>722068938
This man is the definition of a cuckold.
Open relationships are guilt-free cheating for the women.

Ask your woman how much effort she has to put in to getting laid, then think about how much a guy has to put in.
There's a big difference betwene fucking and getting fucked.
>>
My wife slept with like 30-40 (she can't remember the exact number) of guys before we married at 24. I'd only slept with 2 girls before her. But I don't mind because I know we're meant to be together.
>>
>>722066768
I had one, she had none.

But she made that up to one during our marriage.

And, before the retards pile in: Yes I knew. Yes I was and am OK with it. Yes we're still together. No she doesn't still fuck him. Yes I make her cum.
>>
File: Denial.jpg (45KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
Denial.jpg
45KB, 1078x516px
>>722074686
>things you tell yourself so you sleep better at night
>>
File: flashing_pussy-2.jpg (196KB, 1051x833px) Image search: [Google]
flashing_pussy-2.jpg
196KB, 1051x833px
>>722074429
If you're point is that rape turned her into a slut and it's not her fault, then we agree. She is not to blame for being a cum dumpster.
My point is that a man who wants a happy life will not want a slut for a life partner.
The law of the lowest common denominator means that if a sane person hooks up with a broken person, thinking he can save her, she will as a rule stay broken and break him too.
>>
>>722074776
c u c k
>>
>tfw your 4 partners have had 10, 2, 6 and probably over 20 partners respectively (all including me)

I honestly don't mind, but only they've all pretty much been just fuck buddies, the first was a bit complicated though. I think when it comes to a girl I could settle down with, I'd want a low-mid single digit, but if she was great enough I probably wouldn't care.
>>
>>722074477
A story to tell your grandkids.
>>722074686
I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid.
>>
>>722074686
lololol

Please give it 5 years of marriage before you have kids. You're her dependable beta. Doubt she's even sexually attracted to you.

She will cheat on you and it will fuck you life up.
>>
>>722073994
about 18 maybe more I can't honestly remember drugs and alcohol have wiped many of things from my head.
>>
>>722066768

I do not understand why this matters. Someone please explain.
>>
>>722066768

6 is my cut off anything more is a red flag
I've learned this sort of thing matters in the long run probably wanna cut that shit off after a while
>Does the time range in which the sex happened make a difference?
Preferably at least a month
>>
>>722074811
Technically correct.

Although I'm not into all that humiliation and subjugation that seems to be associated with the word these days

Your point is?
>>
>>722074861
We have 2 kids, but she depends on me. I gave up my career to look after our 2 girls while she has to work like 9-12 hour days. It's all about trust.
>>
>>722074861
There is only a slim chance that if they did have kids they would be his.
>>
>>722066768
current GF was a virgin when we met, so im golden.

in the past tho ive had some gfs who had been around the block a few times.
>>
>>722074779
You just haven't being with a real woman, she's done things to me that most men will never experience.
>>
>>722075535
>done things to me that most men will never experience
the emasculation, the humiliation, the loss of face, the loss of self-respect, the loss of holding down a job, the loss of building a career
>>
File: asswiping_with_zeal.webm (2MB, 952x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asswiping_with_zeal.webm
2MB, 952x1080px
>>722074891
Gladly. Human beings form relationships based on feelings. One feeling common to sexual partnerships is love. History and experience have shown that partnerships where the two parties are able to commit to each other feel safer and more secure, which allows them to share more, be more open, and trust more. However, sexual promiscuity is a solvent that undoes a person's capacity for real commitment, both in that it makes intimate physical bonds into trivial, meaningless exchanges, and because being a whore is habit-forming. (There may also be a genetic factor in males wanting to provide resources to their own children while not crossing the street to help another males' offspring survive.)
Sex, of course, can be had without the bother of commitment or relationships.
>>
>>722075311
>I gave up my career to look after our 2 girls while she has to work
oh jesus
>>
>>722075535
like make you take a number in the bedroom?
>>
I don't really care as long as she wasn't slutting around 24/7.

Having a virgin girlfriend is nice though because they feel a certain attachment to you (since you're their first).
>>
>>722075654
so she thinks the world revolves around her? you are a fucking moron to allow that.

if she isnt working, shes raising the kids. period.
>>
>>722075724
>a virgin girlfriend is nice though because they feel a certain attachment to you
and with each cock she takes, she will feel less attached to her next boyfriend
we have our answer
>>
>>722075608
My career was shit anyway, it's more fun looking after kids, I basically live like a king.
>>
>>722066768

The only person it would matter if she had had sex is a person with AIDs.
>>
>>722075654
No she makes pretty good money, she bought us a house and stuff. She even flies interstate to earn extra money to support our lifestyle.
>>
>>722075623
human beings are mammals and your faggotry is showing.

were designed to throw the dick at as many women as we humanly can in as short of time as possible.

SOCIETY, not nature, has deemed us one person animals.

we are designed to do the same thing that many mammals do - many women to one man.

dont give me this faggotry about how were supposed to be based on feelings. were not.
>>
>>722069929
Well I love my girlfriend because we've got all of that, plus I'm the only named scrawled inside her vagina, mouth, and ass. Badabing badaboom.
>>
>>722071349
But doesn't she deserve love? I think a lot of the /b/tards of today are so desensitised that they don't understand that acceptance, love and support fixes people. These "kek fucked up grill run a mile" are so fucked in the head because they've either never felt truly loved or accepted, or have had experiences which make them no longer trust others, or men, or certain people; discarding these people as irreparable condemns them to a downward spiral, and also means you're giving yourself the impossible job of finding someone with no baggage or issues at all. And even that isn't foolproof, because if someone's never been through hardship, or never had to truly face themselves and the world in an adult way (as victims of abuse have) then how do you what they're really like, outside social facade?
>>
>>722076245

OP here. I went mia and came back for a bit and this was the first thing I read. Thank you for this.
>>
>>722066768
I don't really know if I care. I just don't want to hear about it often, or have her bring up exes. My biggest concern with that is that sluts tend to stay sluts, and don't make for loyal partners.

It's the whole you can't turn a ho into a housewife thing.
>>
>>722068888

You are a moron if you believe she was raped, someone who was raped wouldn't then return to the attacker and have consensual sex. It would create a physical repulsion beyond comprehension.

The reality is your chick was a slut and you're too in love with her to believe anything negative about her. Enjoy wasting your life with a compulsive liar, probably bipolar, who will waste the best years of your life with drama.
>>
>>722076503

See that's the thing. She hadn't even recognized that it was rape until her and I talked about it. She described to me the scenario and the way she explained it was as if she was just generally in shock and didn't know how to feel. She said she went back to him because she felt out of place and felt like sex was the only way to make her feel like she was worth something.

Decent explanation or am I still "wasting [my] time with a compulsive liar"?
>>
This girl i'm currently talking to has not had any dicks in her.
She used to be a lesbian/bi and i believe shes been with 2 girls.
Haven't hit it yet but shes fucking cute af and shes super shy around me.
>>
>>722076398
You're welcome, OP - I never post but I think you need advice from someone who actually knows and interacts with other human beings. These spastics are advising you based on a "0-10 Grill/Value Scale" which doesn't exist.

For the record, I 100% agree and feel you in your worries and insecurities, and it totally does matter how many partners people go through, because every relationship we have affects us and potentially causes lifelong change (because in human life, the mind is a summary of accumulated experiences prior to the given moment), but by that same token, future relationships can undo hurt, shake up the etch-a-sketch and steer the vehicle back onto the road (cars don't only turn in one direction).
>>
>>722076651

I think regardless of what any of us say you will defend her so good luck!
>>
>>722076245
I agree with is, but is it really fair to place that baggage on someone else? Society deems relationships to be entirely about how the female feels, and her comfortability, but what male? Do they get no say in the matter? Should they just willingly throw themselves into a potentially volatile relationship that has a high probability of imploding? I'm all for compassion and love for everyone, but asking someone to make a huge sacrifice (at the cost of their own happiness) to show it isn't the right way to go about it.
>>
>>722066768
I've had sex with 7 different people, my current gf doesn't know how many she's been with. At least 40, or maybe 50+ she says.

I don't really mind, since she's had a bad past... So I'm just happy I can make her happy, since she haven't been in love with anyone else before me.
>>
>>722076844
*with this
*what about the male

oops I'm a gay
>>
>>722076651

Again, the people you're talking to just don't understand rape
>inb4 "durr its forced sex faggot, if she goes back its not rape"
As a rape victim who knows other rape victims intimately, and was once the target of a false rape claim - I think you can safely believe her.
>>
File: daddyisamommy.jpg (33KB, 468x311px) Image search: [Google]
daddyisamommy.jpg
33KB, 468x311px
>>722075872
>I basically live like a housewife
fify
>>
>>722076775

When I feel like one of you is making a statement based off of a lack of information, I'll offer excess information. You need to understand that the situation on my end is too complex to have a Black and White answer. There's too much to take into consideration. I ended my statement by literally asking you if it was reasonable or not. You could have easily said it wasnt and explained why, with the added info.

>>722076682

Do you have some way I can keep contact with you? I'd like to discuss this whole thing with you further, you seem to have a rational perspective.

>>722076951

Can you try to explain to me her mindset? I mean the way she explained it to me makes sense but I cant fully grasp it and I dont want to be pushy and ask her about it. Why would she feel the need to go back to him over and over, and why would she fuck so many guys after?
>>
>>722075951
Like I said, if you don't want to have a relationship but just want to fuck bitches, that's fine. Can you not fucking read? But the question before us was would you be in a relationship with a whore, not would you be a whore.
>>
>>722074686
Imagine your wife took ~40 dicks in her.And they put it in and pull it out rapidetly for several minutes if not hours.That would be like some dude fucked your wive the whole day.And the aftertaste is she liked it.
I personally couldn't deal with that.
>>
>>722076245
>acceptance, love and support fixes people
nope
it would be great if they did, though
>>
>>722076889
preface to a future suicide note
>>
>>722076844

Absolutely fair enough, what I would say is: it doesn't really work like offloading baggage onto another. You still carry your own, it's just you have someone who knows how much you're carrying and can help you deal with it.

But that's not even my point - my point is that more often than not, the baggage comes from bad relationships with people (parents, step-parents, family, friends, romantic partners, strangers, whomever), and the antidote to that is healthy, positive relationships, and being accepted by another. It is truly understated the wonders it can do for someone in such a bad state as the one we're talking about, to suddenly trust a person and to genuinely feel that there is a human connection. It might still take time, but that change alone is a catalyst to a huge overhaul in thought:
- "Maybe I'm not unlovable"
- "Maybe life doesn't have to stay the same, and echo the experiences of my past"
- "Maybe people can be trusted with my vulnerability"

If people continue discard these people as "too damaged" or "will only bring you stress and pain", their baggage grows and grows. But why should you care right, you're not putting your dick in her?

Suppose it depends on YOUR worldview and relationship with humanity. Personally, I think it indicates being fucked up even worse than a 1,000-cock slutty grill, to be so disconnected with others so as to discard someone purely for being emotionally damaged.
>>
>>722077220
40 dicks, average 6 inches, 240 inches of dick, 20 feet of dick
a two storey high amount of dick
he should picture this when he thinks how much dick has been in her
>>
>>722077247
I didn't say it was foolproof across the board, and I didn't say it was easy, but when people's baggage exclusively comes from a disconnect from humanity (as happens after another human causes you so much pain and trauma as comes with a rape), the remedy to that is for someone else to reconnect you - you won't do it yourself because the evidence so far has told you that it gets you raped.
>>
>>722077737
I'll tell you a story. My aunt was a teacher who tried to rescue a 7 year old child in her class from the abusive home he was in. She eventually adopted him with her husband. She lavished him with love and affection. She was the most generous, loving woman I've ever seen. Long story short, he was a train wreck of a human being, and as he got older, it got worse and worse. Eventually, she and my uncle split up. The boy she "saved" ended up a druggie and eventually a rent boy and died of AIDS age 22.
In all I have seen in life, this story is the norm for people who think with enough love they can save people who are deeply fucked up.
>>
>>722077089

I can't explain her mindset to you, only she can do that (though you're right to approach it tentatively and not to push her - not her fault, but this is one of the very few situations where the word "trigger" is a legitimate thing), but I can maybe give you what I do know so maybe you can apply it.

I think the reason rape sits so heavy in the soul and twists our thoughts so much, is because it's an assault on the most intimate part of you (and I don't just mean because grills' genitals are central to their body and internal). Your body has evolved for millions of years to nail the reproductive process, so someone taking it from you without you being involved is such an integral attack. It's not like someone stealing £20 from your wallet or egging your house.

So I think, especially with her being so young and having had so little experiences with men, she may have had the same experiences most young rape victims have, which is that it's the most confusing thing in the world, for the most intimate and loving act of connectivity between to people, has instead been a brutal, painful attack which made her feel worthless instead of like a queen (which is how any girl you'll ever ask hopes/imagines her "wedding night" will be before it happens).
I'm not sure whether or not you can put yourself in that position and see how confusing a mindset that is to be in, and desperate you would feel to claw back:
1. Control
2. Value
3. Human connection
>>
>>722077605
>>722077737

This is exactly why Im staying with this girl, you hit the nail on the head. A lot of people who I've explained this scenario to have told me to just break up with her or run as far away as I possibly can. The thing they dont realize is that I'm probably the last thing holding her together. She might not even realize it. She's so crazy in love with me (she says shes never been so in love with anyone like this before), and it's this consistent provoked emotion that's probably the one thing thats keeping her grounded and helping her grow and move on. As much of a threat as she may pose to my life, how can I honestly say I love her if Im to deprive her of the one thing that's keeping her in one piece? I can't.
>>
>>722078183
Problem is, you norms are at our mercy. You can't go outside the box on your own, you're kicked out and you can't get back in. But you still know what it's like on the inside, but now that you've had a change in perspective..
>>
>>722078359
You don't know it yet, but you are seriously in for a world of pain. I honestly pity you.
>>
>>722078601

You must speak from experience. You and I both know it but sadly this fucker doesn't.
>>
>>722078359

Seems to me like you're a top bloke wondering whether he's doing the right thing in spite of popular opinion, or just being stupid.

To me, as much as I know that you're in a position of great stress and pressure, it's obvious that you're doing the right thing. You know whether or not you have the inner strength to see it through without it hurting you, and others have been right when they've warned you to be careful and look after yourself too - there is a middle ground between allowing someone who won't change to drag you all the way down, and holding on to drag a wounded ally to safety.
And fuck knows, maybe in six months time all the damage will be in the past, closure achieved, and you have a girlfriend who is a stronger person as a result of her experiences, and the bond is even stronger than it is right now because of what you went through together. I think that is true love and a truly valuable relationship - life isn't perfect, and it's a symptom of our generation's obsession with perfection and a cushty life which has led people to make you feel stupid for doing the human thing.
>>
>>722078601
>>722078873

Maybe he is, but pain is the flipside to pleasure, and if you won't risk one, you don't deserve the other (not to mention that if you don't truly experience one, you don't truly experience the other)
>>
>>722077700
nice visual
>>
>>722079015

The pain sucks. What also sucks is that what happened with my first girlfriend is turning more into a fuckboy daily. I used to feel bad about hurting someone that bad but now i really don't give a fuck anymore.. I feel bad for the girl that i'm currently seeing because i can tell how much she likes me and i wont be able to like her back as much.
>>
My wife fucked, like, 6 guys just last summer. And 2 girls.

We've been married 9 years.

I fucked 8 different girls over the same time period. Including the 2 that she fucked.

We've each had more sex partners since we've been married than we did before. We're a pretty good team.

Honestly, I think it speaks to a level of insecurity to say that "imagining other dicks ramming in and out of your wife...and she enjoys it" would be bothersome.

I want my wife to enjoy as much sex as she can muster. Just like I'm going to get as much pussy as I can. I'm glad she enjoys it. It almost feels crazy when we go a few months without fucking other people.

It also makes us better at sex. I've learned some pretty cool tricks banging these other girls and watching my wife with their husbands.

Monogamy is fine and all. But I like my open/swinging relationship.
>>
I'm this guy

>>722076245
>>722076682
>>722076951
>>722077605
>>722077737
>>722078273
>>722078915
>>722079015

I think my position comes from a deep attachment to the fact that there isn't a purpose to life other than to be the best person you can be - that doesn't mean you have to perform the perfect actions all the time, it just means that you have to be policing yourself in what your reasoning is behind your actions. If in moments like this, when another person is reaching out for help, and we don't do it because it might impede our chances of looking good to our childhood friends, or earning enough money to be able to look rich, then what was the point? I guarantee, those of you who discard people who might impede your supposed progress in life, will reflect later in life and wish you'd done things differently. If not because you have changed your mind and now want to do good things for people, then because you will realise that a life disconnected from others is hard, when the shit hits your own fan.
>>
>>722066768
None really, but can't say anything because we weren't dating yet. Second come, second served. Cap would be having any sort of STD and/or hotdog in a hallway.

You mean geographical proximity ? A little, if I had to see her and her ex everyday we probably wouldn't be dating.

Nope, as long as we weren't dating and she's had time to get tested it doesn't matter.
>>
>>722078183
One example of a damaged person being so damaged that they destroyed themselves before they lived long enough to be accepted isn't enough to discard compassion and humanity. That man's story, if true, makes me more sure in my view that connecting with people and helping them feel loved and accepted is a life/death matter.
>>
>>722078601

I appreciate your opinion and I dont doubt what youre saying. Other anon was right, youre probably speaking from experience. But worst case scenario, shitty breakup and then I move on with my life. Its happened before, I can deal with a round 2. Im young, I have a whole life ahead of me. If it ends up shitty, at least I wont carry the regret of not trying.

>>722079408

I honestly love your mindset, it's refreshing. Im gonna be saving everythign you wrote into a note.
>>
>>722077089
I only just saw that you want to contact me. Post your KIK and I'll hit you up.
>>
File: Frustrated.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Frustrated.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>722066768
Do you wash your dick when you shower? Thought so. You think girls don't wash down there? Well boooy do I have news for you.
>>
>>722080886

LOOOOL I like it

>>722080779

Yeah add me up on my temp @temp3715 and ill give you my real kik from there
>>
>>722076889
> since she haven't been in love with anyone else before me.
I wounder how many times she said that to the other 50 guys.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.