[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it is literally impossible to ethically defend not being a vegan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 50

File: 2IklLYd.jpg (101KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2IklLYd.jpg
101KB, 720x720px
it is literally impossible to ethically defend not being a vegan today.

“What do they know—all these scholars, all these philosophers, all the leaders of the world? They have convinced themselves that man, the worst transgressor of all the species, is the crown of creation. All other creatures were created merely to provide him with food, pelts, to be tormented, exterminated. In relation to them [the animals], all people are Nazis; for the animals, it is an eternal Treblinka.”

-Isaac Bashevis Singer, Yiddish author, Nobel Laureate, & Holocaust survivor
>>
Vegans are faggots and I'm ethically against that
>>
>>721859673
I like meat.
>>
>>721859801
people who hurt animals are faggots
>>
>>721859862
>>721859673
>>
File: The_Comedian_Barbequing (1).jpg (264KB, 559x294px) Image search: [Google]
The_Comedian_Barbequing (1).jpg
264KB, 559x294px
>>721859673

I agree. I was a vegan, for 3 or 4 years. I had no problems, nor need to eat meat. But after all that time, I noticed how meat that wasn't sold was literally trashed.

So, not only my part was totally pointless, but also my part was literally wasted. So I decided to eat meat again, at least while I can't control what it's killed and whats not.

I'd love to be a vegan, if big mayority was it too. If not, its bullshit.

>inb4 if everybody would think that you blah blah

Also, pic related. Somehow.
>>
>>721859966
I'm not sure you understand supply and demand. Of course, because of fluctuations in demand some meat will always go to waste. But if the store sees they're consistently overstocking, they'll buy less meat from people who hurt animals.
>>
File: 5c1.png (296KB, 797x511px) Image search: [Google]
5c1.png
296KB, 797x511px
>>721859673
Stop shoving your shit down our throats
>>
File: throat.jpg (110KB, 720x720px)
throat.jpg
110KB, 720x720px
>>721860101
>>
>>721860212
We are designed to eat meat. Do you bitch when animals eat other animals?
>>
>>721859673

The problem is not eating meat, but eating it prematurely just because is "softer".

If a chicken could live 12 years, let it live 11,5, happy, ing a big opened space, with vets and stuff, and then painless death and meat for everyone.

It would take a while, but that way is ethical.

Also, the prize would raise, but that's why we need COMUNISM.

kek
>>
>>721860284

Dude, not even a vegan, but our theeth are designed to eat everything but meat.
>>
>>721860284
the difference there is that some animals need meat to survive, and that they're incapable of thinking about the morality of the issue.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
20KB, 512x288px
More testicles mean more iron
>>
>>721860363
Meh. Sorry for that. That is true but we still get the most nutrients from meat
>>
>>721859673
You are eating, therefore you are killing. Kill yourself and save the world. Come on Vegans, prove your virtue.
>>
>>721860296
eating only animals that die of natural causes? I mean that'd be better, but it's not very feasible. artificially grown lab meat is more feasible and most vegans (myself included) look forward to it
>>
>>721860438
today, it is very easy to be healthy without eating any animal products
>>
>>721860284

1) nature is wrong
2) meat-eating has precedent but there's no reason veganism is less "natural"

two perfectly good responses, take your pick
>>
>>721859673

"meat tastes good"

-the defense rests-
>>
We are all eating each other to live.
>>
>>721859862

technically only gay people who hurt animals are faggots, the straight ones are just animal hurterers
>>
>>721859673
kek veganism

you silly little niggers need to understand that decisions are just that. your decision to be vegan is yours and yours alone. my decision to be a carnivore is mine and mine alone.

how you feel about what i do means shit all to me. you do what makes you happy (and i won't give a fuck) and i'll do the same.

i'm off to eat a hamburger now, enjoy your plant root or whatever you retards eat OP.
>>
>>721860475

Imagine you'd have a cow. And the cow falls trhough a cliff, and die. An accident.

Wouldn't it be a waste to let it rotten? I'd eat it.
>>
>>721859673
>Isaac Bashevis Singer, Yiddish author, Nobel Laureate, & Holocaust survivor
:)
>>
>>721860559
a personal decision doesn't have a victim. your decision is not yours alone because your decision is to hurt animals.
>>
>>721860366
Yet our ancestors lived off meat. I'm more pissed that he says it's "moaraly unethical to eat meat." Fuck off with that shit. I shouldn't be ashamed of what I eat I'll
>>
>>721860533

Human meat tastes good too.
>>
I love animals but pigs are not animals. They are food.
>>
>>721860366

"they're incapable of thinking about the morality of the issue."
Because, Mr.Intelligent - morality doesn't exist at all. It's just a concept of human brain. Thoughts are not real. No matter how much you want to be.
>>
>>721859673
I don't love all animals, I love my pets. That's it.
>>
>>721860597
to be honest, after having critically thought about it for a long time, the idea of eating animal flesh disgusts me
>>
>>721860613
you're actively choosing to feel butthurt about what i do. i have no control over your inane need to parade your emotional shortcomings around on the internet.

silly nigger, stay silly.
>>
>>721860628
the fact that our ancestors did it doesn't make it right for us to continue to do
>>
>>721860520
1. So? We are nature too.
2. Actually it's more healthy to eat meat
>>
>>721860631
>pigs are not animals

wat
>>
Morality isn't real.
>>
If pre man diddn't start eating the marrow in bones they word not have had the protein they needed to evolve bigger brains, thus would not have evolved the intelligence needed to be some faggot moralfag on b who clearly got lost on their way to Tumblr
>>
>>721859673
If food animals were raised in ideal conditions, fed ideal foods and euthanised with drugs that made them feel pure extacy, would eating meat be ok?

If not, then your entire argument about how animals are treated is pointless. You are objecting to the taking of a life, not the treatment of the animal. In which case, how would you decide which lives are worthy of preservation? Will you stop washing to prevent bacteria on your skin from dying? Will you stop taking antibiotics next time you have a lethal infection? Are you a Jayanist?
>>
>>721860667

Well, that's not a good position either. The perfect one is to to take advantage of the resources withouth actively harming a being that can suffer.
>>
>>721860629

hey guys

guys

check out the edge on this one!
>>
>>721859862
You're both wrong. People who are sexually attracted to other men are faggots.
>>
>>721860726
They aren't. They are meatbags domesticated by humans for the sole purpose of consumption.
>>
>>721860681
I think you're confusing what I'm saying. I'm not saying I'm the victim. I'm saying the animals you hurt are.
>>
>>721860701
I'm not going to stop eating meat. You are limiting your body by going vegan. There has been study after study that says there is no real benefit of going vegan
>>
File: fag.jpg (155KB, 464x259px)
fag.jpg
155KB, 464x259px
>>721860778
wrong again.
>true faggot
>>
>>721860747
I agree eating meat might have been necessary and important in the past, but it isn't either of those things anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 337x457px)
image.jpg
311KB, 337x457px
>>721859673
If you buy food veganism makes sense.
But buying food doesn't make sense
If you know your food veganism is just retarded. Animal products are crucial for humans that aren't consumer swine to live. Eating animals makes sense from an ecoagricultural perspective, unless you are like a Jain.
>>
>>721860794
and i'm saying that how you feel about the animals i "victimize" is entirely moot to me. you expect me to value the opinion of a literal stranger telling me that what i do is bad?

what a well constructed padded room you must live in.
>>
>>721859673
I love my health an the health of my specie higher then I love other beasts and I like meat
>>
>>721860760
but other options exist. I don't need to eat animals, I could just as easily eat plants.
>>
>>721860751

This. I'm only against how they're are treated, and how short their lifespan is.
>>
Lab grown meat should remove the ethical problems. Next problem?
>>
>>721860667
What's disgusting about it? It's just muscle fibers and fat. The fact that the animal is dead should be of no relevance regarding how disgusting it is.

What I CAN understand is how the animals are treated before their death, which is a problem in some places I admit. This however should not mean that we all should just drop eating meat.

Also kinda offtopic but anyone else REALLY put off by overblown propaganda pieces like PETA puts out? It just makes me not care as much if it's made to be as offensive as possible towards meat eaters imho
>>
>>721860770
I think he was just providing an example of how that argument fails. I doubt he's an actual cannibal
>>
>>721860847
Hey shit for brains, take your agenda back to to some libcuck site
>>
>>721860914

But then, if you have the chance to enjoy nature resources withouth harming, you're insulting the entire life by not taking them.
>>
only reason domesticated animals are alive today are because we use them. If a domesticated animal no longer serves a purpose, it's useless and dies out. Domesticated animals can't survive without humans.
>>
>>721860827
while some people go vegan for health, a lot of people go vegan because they think it's the right thing to do. not every action anybody ever does is to benefit themselves. although you're wrong, veganism does.
>>
>>721860953
PETA does more harm than good. Fuck PETA
>>
>>721859673
>Implying I love animals
>>
>>721859673
>implying everyone can "afford" to eat healthy, vegan plant based meat alternatives
>implying if I stop consuming meat is going to change anything in any industry
>implying you're actually this naive/retarded
>>
>>721860847
Fuck that I want what ever my bloodline evolves into to be some fucking brain Monster that inhales blood and shits out physics
>>
I love Vegans, they remind me that while my life has been less than stellar lately, I know I'm at least on top of some people in this world.
>>
plants can feel pain too they just cant show it
>>
Never been a vegan, don't care. Interested though. Is it just the fact that they are deprived or cruelly treated that turns you off meat or the fact that they are raised for slaughter to begin with. I have worked inspecting slaughterhouses in the UK for Tesco and the standards are very high and improving all the time. I saw no suffering.
>>
>>721860897
you claimed that your action is your decision alone. I'm just pointing out that isn't true. a personal decision doesn't hurt anyone else.
>>
>>721860954

It actually surprises me to see some intelligence in /b/
>>
>>721859862
do you honestly still believe that animals feel pain?
>>
>>721861055
Oh and I'm a butcher. I literally used to get paid to slaughter cows. I don't work in an abatoir any more.
>>
>>721861076
This
>>
>>721859673
No it isn't. Ethics are just societies opinion on something. Not a fact. Just because you find a problem with the killing and consumption of animals doesn't mean others will agree with your point of view.
>>
>>721859673
I enjoy animals. Both as friends and food.
I'd eat people, but cows and pigs taste better.
Everyone and everything gets the same chance with me. I don't discriminate.
>>
File: 1476448024488.jpg (86KB, 455x675px)
1476448024488.jpg
86KB, 455x675px
>>721859673
>ethics
>>
>>721861113
phew lad. enjoy your life and i'll do the same, you mean literally nothing to me.
>>
>>721860977
no u
>>
>>721861096
Oh piss off.
>>
>>721861189

He means enough to be answered lol
>>
>>721861028
I'm insulting a dead animal by not eating its body? lol ok.

I think you're just looking for a situation in which I'd admit that I'd eat meat, so I'll give it to you. If I needed to eat meat to survive, I would. But that situation has never existed in my life and I really don't see it ever happening. If it ever does, then it won't be wrong to do so.
>>
>>721861158
I believe the few species who have proven to be sentient or self aware can. Like dolphins and apes for example. Now fish and reptiles are a different story, because I doubt their brain is evolved enough to have the facilities needed to feel and then interpret the pain as a bad thing.
>>
>>721861259
nice argument faggot
>i care about the life of other species so much
>but not if i dont like them lol
>>
>>721861029
so we're doing them a favor by breeding them into existence for us to hurt? this same argument implies not having children is worse than murder.
>>
>>721860363
we have canines, bicuspids and tricuspids.
those are evolutionarily designed to tear through the flesh of other animals.
If we were supposed to eat primarily plants our teeth would be flat
>>
>>721859673
How nice it must be, to be so rich that you can choose to abstain from one group of foods, and never worry about any physical repercussions. You are so fucking wealthy that you can do this, and mock those who are scraping by with ire and scorn as if you are superior to them.
Try to have a shred of empathy for tour fellow human, those people living on the streets in your very city. They exist, but you choose to ignore them. I have been where they are now, literally eating from other peoples trash to not starve to death. If they get their hands on meat, its a glorious boon, holy protien concentrated that assures their bodies will wither away a little less that day.
How nice it must be, to be so fucking rich that you can gut yourself of empathy, just so you can attack those who you feel are inferior to yourself.
>>
>>721859673
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>721861049
I don't love animals, but I still think it's wrong to hurt them for unnecessary reasons. You don't need to love animals to be a vegan.
>>
>>721859673
Jokes on you, I have no issue with being unethical if it means I can eat delicious animal products.
>>
>>721861113
>personal decision doesn't hurt anyone else
Yes it does.... a personal decision is one that a person makes. I could decide right now to come shoot you in the face, it was my decision. Moron.
Animals aren't people so don't refer to them as "anyone else"
>>
>>721861096
even if that was true, veganism reduces the amount of plants destroyed. it takes a lot of plants to raise an animal, you know.
>>
>>721861277

No, anon. I just say that we must take adventage of everything.

We should burn dead people bodies massively, after their organs have been donated, to get energy. Burying them is pointless.

We should eat animals that died, because other way is a waste and an insult to the limited resources of our planet.

And so on.
>>
>>721861357
So much of this.
>>
>>721861324
>not comprehending anonymity
I never said I cared about anything, that's the first post I made. Faggot.
>>
>>721859673
you're a faggot
>>
>>721860520
2) veganism is not natural-without human genetic engineering to agricultural products vegans do not consume vitamin B-12. This can cause demyelination of your neurons and a whole host of health problems
>>
>>721860954

While your doubt may have merit, one cannot establish a person's tendency toward cannibalism, or any other Fijian ceremonial human flesh eating activities, without a thorough interview in which the subject is given the maximum opportunity to disclose his or her dining proclivities. Even when the subject has fully divulged their innermost culinary secrets, one still must maintain a shadow of uncertainty, as doubts will always persist. Otherwise, we are left to assume that self-described cannibals are, at best, attempting to be edgy.
>>
>>721859673
>literally
Literally eat a poo, God gave us animals to eat
>>
>>721861423
that would mean any decision is a personal decision. I used the phrase "personal decision" to mean one that doesn't affect anyone besides the decision maker, like the original comment claimed eating meat was
>>
>>721859673
>all the leaders of the world
>admits hirarchy among people
>won't admit hirarchy among species
Ok so what's next?

>eternal treblinka
Does this guy know what he is talking about or is he just using buzz words to make a mountain out of a pea?
Eternal? Come on you retard.

>humans are cruel
Have you ever seen Nature?
Humans are natural too.

Am I for animal cruelty? Fuck no.
People are going to be people.
Good luck tryna change that.
Protip: None of yall ever will, nobody ever did.

It's all just crying out loud. And nobody is listening.
>>
>>721860629
Not really; that make you ill in the short term. Never again.
>>
File: always do the opposite.jpg (92KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
always do the opposite.jpg
92KB, 720x541px
>>721859673
>>
>>721861530
protip : don't call others retard when your sad ass can't even properly spell hierarchy.

just saying.
>>
>>721861162
the same person who says their actions to avoid hurting animals won't change anything works as a butcher. alright.

also, a proper vegan diet is cheaper than one that requires meat.
>>
>>721861503
>implying there is no God but Allah
>>
>>721861158
you don't? you should watch "earthlings"
>>
>>721861530
You suffer from eternal bleeding of the head, cuz you're a dumb dumb.
>>
>>721861640
that "documentary" made me laugh. i've visited slaughter houses and taken the joke of a test "could you eat it if you knew how it died?"

well, the answer is a big ol resounding yes, just as it is for literally millions of other human beings. you'll never do away with our carnivorous ways ... but keep throwing your temper tantrums here on the internet, you're definitely making a change in the world.
>>
Given that humans treat other humans like shit, I never understood why some people are surprised that we treat critters of other species even worse.

How is life on your planet?
>>
>>721861336
The fact that we can eat meat doesn't mean that we should eat meat.
And even less when it supports mass murder of other beings.
>>
>>721861433
alright, I guess that's fine, but we shouldn't continue to breed animals to have them die of natural causes. that isn't sustainable and isn't good for the environment. it's more efficient to just be vegan.
>>
File: Venus Vegan Killer.gif (560KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Venus Vegan Killer.gif
560KB, 500x281px
>YFW even plants think veganism is stupid.
>>
>>721861702
We're not supposed to wage wars either, but here we are.
>>
I do not wish to defend the fact that I'm eating meat. I just wanna eat meat. Why the fuck not? It tastes damn good. Millions of people eat meat and even if 50% of worlds population stopped eating meat, there would still be another 50% eating it. Blue pill and enjoy your meal.
>>
>>721859673
Animals eat vegetables so i don't have to>>721859673
>>
>>721861736

Damn, nature, you scary.
>>
>>721861728
Spending electricity shitposting on 4chan isn't good for the environment.

But here your hypocritical ass is anyhow.
>>
File: Snell.jpg (280KB, 1440x810px)
Snell.jpg
280KB, 1440x810px
Please if someone can raptor.
>>
>>721859673
There is a blood debt, and your logic is only an inquiry about who you belong to.
>>
>>721859673
meat is nutritious, cellulose is hard to digest, therefore its is morally obligatory to conquer weak animals and feast on their flesh
>>
>>721861357
a proper vegan diet can be cheaper than one that requires meat

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19320248.2015.1045675?journalCode=when20&
>>
>>721861597
I work as a butcher because I'm good at it and I make good money. I don't want to be poor just so a few hundred more cows a year don't get turned into rib eyes and striploins. Why don't you go rag on criminal defense lawyers who hey child rapists out of prison, faggot. You vegans need to get your priorities straight.
>implying the world isn't gonna blow up one day and we'll all die anyways, from our OWN doing
>>
Who has that thing about the chick who made her dog vegan, then it died because of it.
I'd post that if I could.
Oh and I believe it was the same chick who killed her mom by changing out her medicine because it wasn't vegan.
>>
>be human
>be murdering one another for literal rocks
ROCKS
>name them diamonds, rubies, emeralds, etc
>keep murdering one another for these ROCKS
>sell ROCKS for ridiculously high prices
ROCKS

and here we have a collective of mouth breathing NEET losers that care more about the lives of fucking chickens and cows parading their retardation for all to see. to hell with our victimization of our own species for ROCKS, let's poop our pants and throw a tantrum over fucking chickens and cows.

ha. fuck all of you vegan jokes. and yeah, i'm mad.
>>
File: 1485183658741.jpg (68KB, 751x600px)
1485183658741.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
>>721861593
>gets the message
>still has to fuck after
See you are proving a point here.

The whole whining here is a prime example of nobody giving a single solitary fuck about anything except shittalking and boosting ones ego.
And those who do truly care, well you're outnumbered, get fucked.

Take an example of this retard here.
Always find a way to make trouble.
The higher of a trouble-wave you can ride the more relevant you are, the bigger your dick, IQ and annual salary.

Feminist, Sjw, Vegans and Grammar nazis still remain bottom feeders tho, lol.
>>
>>721861076
What's better than improve yourself to become a respectable human being? Convince yourself that you're already better than others.

Stay in your pit of shit. :^)
>>
>>721861807
I'm more of an ethical vegan than environmental. Also, if I end up convincing just one person to try veganism, then it'd be more than worth it
>>
I enjoy thinking about the animals suffering... I would watch videos of these animals being tortured in the abattoirs for days hehe
>>
>>721861507
You use it wrong. I just ate a bunch of breakfast sausage, I made too much and will probably throw some out
>>
>>721861900
Please tell me they were American!!
>>
File: asianshepard.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
asianshepard.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
>>721861931
mmm tell me more internet wizard.

share your 47 years of virgin existence with me, oh wise one.
>>
>>721862011
Probably.
If I had the screencap I'd post it.
I think she also identified as a squirrel.
I could prolly just google it.
>>
>>721861969
Wow you're edgy! You can come to work with me if you want. I could use some cheap labor.
>>
>>721861482
okay, but even if he is a cannibal, his comment still shows how the argument that meat tastes good is no justification
>>
>>721861326
"hurt" no, "farm" yes.
Don't be a whiny bitch about it and accept that we keep these creatures alive for OUR benefit, not theirs.
>>
>>721859673
If you fucking vegan freaks ever manage to get meat taken off the shelves I swear to God I'll start eating you instead. Biting one of your smug hipster faces off would be worth a lifetime behind bars.
>>
>>721861702
Murder refers only to people. You can't murder animals
>>
File: 0b0a496baa1977467.gif (101KB, 499x281px)
0b0a496baa1977467.gif
101KB, 499x281px
>>721861969
You're a reprobate minded fool. Torturing life is futile. You fail to realize this. If you want to be a vampire, find some adult humans who have a pile up of karmic debt, do away with them. Animals and children haven't a clue of the reasons why they deserve to be hurt, because they don't.
>>
>>721862095
Holy fuck I think I remember hearing something about that
>squirrelkin
>>
File: ggww3.png (388KB, 460x524px) Image search: [Google]
ggww3.png
388KB, 460x524px
>>721861473
why is B-12 supplementation unnatural?

I don't care entirely for this idea, but you can't just draw an unbreakable line between "human-made" things and "natural" things

>>721860705
don't accept things just cause they're natural, is what I mean
>>
>>721862001
That's just wasteful.
That hurts me as a poorfag.
Just put it in a ziplock baggie for later.
>>
>>721861503
why did god give us the option to eat plants instead? also, copypasting:

Why would a compassionate God create beings who are capable of feeling pain and suffering and who have a desire to live if their only purpose in life is to suffer and die?
>>
>>721859673
I argue a pig doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the concept of an abattoir.
All it knows is fear and death in its last moments.
Is that unnatural? An animal is scared before it dies? Not counting humans, 99.9% of every animal that has ever lived, died a violent, painful death. Not edge, just fact. Things kill each other. Humans killing animals is (admittedly) done in a slightly too industrious manner, but it's life. And animal/human nature
>>
>>721862150
Yep, squirrel thing made it easy to find.
>>
>>721862141

I just feel pleased imagining inferior beings squealing to death lmao, nothing wrong with it, it even makes me horny to think about
>>
>>721862171
Already did, I cooked it like a week ago. Pretty much done for now
>>
File: snake.jpg (55KB, 500x393px)
snake.jpg
55KB, 500x393px
>>721862141
>>721861837
The verdict is, these guys are idiots
>>
>>721861530
people said the same thing when arguing against slavery or desegregation. things do change
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 1920x1440px)
image.jpg
306KB, 1920x1440px
I don't give a fuck who you are, if you don't like consuming meat that's fine but stop using your bullshit to force others into your homosexual lifestyle.

Pic related at least once a week, cry me a river faggors.
>>
>>721862286
Inferior? This is your problem. You have a false sense of your place in the universe, because you let other people tell you about it. You have also signed yourself up to be a victim too.
>>
>>721862354

at least 3 times a week***
>>
>>721859673
On what grounds do animals qualify for human rights?
>>
>All people are Nazis
Carnivores exist, which live by solely eating other animals, we're more Soviets because we eat both sides
>>
>>721861696
I think most people have more compassion than that. But regardless if you can stomach how animals die, my point is that their behavior makes it pretty obvious they feel pain
>>
>>721862402
I like chicken tits for most days
>>
>>721862153
But the fact he stated draws the line for him, idiot. If b12 doesn't exist in plants, you need to supplement it. Vitamin supplements are unnatural, they're fucking synthesised in a lab.
What part don't you understand?
>>
>>721861863
Then I dare you to start helping, because the moment you help those on the bottom rung of siciety, you literally raise the floor of where everyone else can fall. If this is really better, than demonstrate it with your actions, and show them, give to them, HELP THEM. This place, you already know, will give you nothing but sarcasm, belittlement and contempt. If the homeless can flourish on such a diet, then everyone can.
>>
>>721861769
because you're contributing to hurting animals and you don't need to be
>>
>>721862307
Oh ok.
I can understand that.
At least there was an attempt to re eat it.
I hate when that happens.
Bought too much hamburger one time and ended up throwing out like half pound cause I couldn't use it fast enough. Killed me to waste money tho.
>>
>>721862430
they feel pain, and so what?
>>
>>721862430
>Pain
So what?
>>
>>721862141
Shut up you edgy faggot. Reprobate minded fool, go white knight a different cause fagora
>>
>>721861843
I would agree that if meat was necessary for us to survive and be healthy, we wouldn't be wrong to eat it. But it simply isn't.
>>
>>721862503

Tbh I LOVE thinking about their pain lmao
>>
>>721859673
Vegans are such bitches, letting their vegan friends bully them into being vegans, then trying to bully others into it as well.

kill and animal gut it, skin it and then cook and eat it. you will then know what meat tastes like.
>>
File: 1486569957706.gif (242KB, 500x359px)
1486569957706.gif
242KB, 500x359px
A man who lacks the wisdom of why blood is entering his mouth, will be pressured by the repercussions of the inherent risks known to us.
If you can't consider blood being valuable, consider salads.
>>
>>721861883
I already understood that the reason you're okay hurting animals is because you are paid. I'm only saying it's still wrong. Also, you can be a vegan at the same time as being opposed to child rapists...
>>
>>721862243
>And animal/human nature
Objectively, yes. However, humans can push the boundaries too far. These animals are raised with a purpose to die. Would you be happy if you and entire generations of your relatives were bred solely for the purpose of being killed? That's something like controlled fate or controlled doom, which is hardly can be called "nature".
>>
>>721861900
does that mean it's right for us to eat meat?
>>
>>721862570
White knight? Golden Viper more so. I'm the reason why you hate going out into public.
>>
>>721862586
>Necessary
Of the millions of things humans do daily that are completely irrelevant for survival or health, meat is over the line.
>>
>>721862430
so if i someone "proved" that plants feel pain too would all you vegan retards shit yourselves in panic? would it matter at all?

or would you justify why you did it and continue to do it (just like carnivores do now)? accept that you're human and can't change it, regardless of your mental deficiencies.

....pain ... lmfao. fucking bleeding hearts crack me up.
>>
>>721861909
you can be a vegan at the same time as being upset about other forms of unnecessary violence
>>
I know that this is bait, but fuck it I'll bite, sorry for any grammatical errors English is not my native langue.

While I agree that we should not be cruel to animals being vegan is not a good option. One of the reasons is that only growing plants uses a lot of nutrients in the soil, now in order to return those nutrients we need fertilizers, now this means using a lot of chemicals or biological matter, you could say just use dead plant animal or human shit but if we use the plants then there is a possibility that a disease might spread among plants. So it's animal or human shit but if you want to use human shit as fertilizer you need to add chemicals in order to turn it into a fertilizer, and this only leaves animal shit as a Eco-friendly fertilizer.

Second reason is that humans need to eat meat, if you are a vegan you eat a lot of different plant and probably take supplements. All these are easy to get in the first world countries but in the second world countries you will need a lot of cash, in the third world countries it next to impossible to be vegan. Also in order to have these plants you need to have a place where to grow theme, this means that you need to have a good climate, good soil and enough water, again in developed countries it is easy to grow them since you have good infrastructure, the rest of the world is not so lucky.

If you say that humans don't need to eat meat look up all those stories where young kids die because their parents don't let them eat meat.

Before you say that some tribe in Africa or somewhere lives only by eating plant you need to remember that they also eat insects when they can.

Also by killing some animals we produce many products, human food, pet food, chemicals that are used for medicine, leather for clothing and the list goes on.
>>
>>721862570
>accurate description
>EDGY FAGGOT
Haha you're a waste
>>
>>721862688
You conveniently ignore that the symbiotic relationship has guaranteed that pigs, cows, chickens etc will continue to spread their genes and will survive for as long as humans are around.

In an era where humans are causing tons of global extinctions, their fate is secured with our own.
>>
>>721862001
what is the proper term then for what I describe, a decision that only affects the person making the decision? whatever that term is, that's what I meant
>>
File: topfu.jpg (46KB, 637x600px)
topfu.jpg
46KB, 637x600px
>>
The day synthetic meat is available i fully switch. I wish i could stop eating meat :/. Im just glad to know that we are likely 1 or 2 generations away from the meat farming industry completely disappearing.
>>
>>721859862

Males who rape male animals are faggots.

Vegans are parasites.
>>
I CAN FAP WATCHING ANIMALS BEING TORTURED LMAO
>>
>>721862710
Fuck if I know.
I gave up on right and wrong.
Meats delicious, I like fucking dudes, guns are fun.
I'm gonna do stuff til I die and try to enjoy it.
>>
>>721862120
I definitely understand that we hurt animals for our own benefit, not ours. But we don't need to
>>
File: 354983088-trippp.jpg (506KB, 1062x752px)
354983088-trippp.jpg
506KB, 1062x752px
>>721862766
So much of this.
>>
>>721862570
No cause here. There is no avail in being cruel to those you have no relation to.
EdgyVocab.png
>>
I just ate ham and eggs for breakfast.Was fucking delicious.
>>
>>721859673

So scientifically humans are designed to eat meat, evolutionary traits have provided us with a mouth full of teeth designed to tear flesh, a stomach and digestive system capable of absorbing nutrients from flesh, and human bodies suffer when only eating foods that lack proteins that are derived from eating animals. Scientifically it is morally and ethically correct to eat animals. Devour to survive, holistically natural.

Now should you feel bad for eating animals? No, not if you look at it scientifically.
>>
>>721861696
I think you won't do away with carnivorous ways but you also won't do away with our compassion. Which is why lab meat will become more and more popular as time goes on.
>>
File: Vegan Families.jpg (256KB, 1344x980px)
Vegan Families.jpg
256KB, 1344x980px
>>
File: 1486333350426.gif (2MB, 255x143px)
1486333350426.gif
2MB, 255x143px
>>721862916
Usually when I fap it's a national security crisis
>>
>>721862334
And they did not change.
What the fuck man.
>>
>>721859673
These animals that are supposed to be free and live good lives end up in close quarters of large depressing buildings as pathetic slaves to be used like fuel for a machine...im actually talking about my life here in the city. Fuck em, if they ate me it would be the same story. We are all rats in a maze
>>
>>721862478
humans don't operate on the world from outside of it, even when they're in a lab
>>
>>721862243
that's very unfortunate and only makes me believe more that we shouldn't contribute to animal suffering
>>
>>721863060
OUR KEMETIC ANCESTORS WERE EATING WELL
>>
>>721863124

Cry more bitch
>>
>>721862354
the point is people who eat meat force others (animals) to suffer or die for their lifestyle
>>
File: 28.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
28.gif
2MB, 500x281px
How can you tell that someone's vegan?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.
>>
>>721863124
Nowhere near the same, you have plenty of mental stimulation.
>>
File: At-Wendys.jpg (57KB, 460x439px)
At-Wendys.jpg
57KB, 460x439px
>ugly
>fat
>time for a rekt thread
>>
File: 1328377344331.jpg (66KB, 333x493px)
1328377344331.jpg
66KB, 333x493px
>>721862766
Nice dubs. However
>all those stories where young kids die
- they may be false. And when we eat meat we always roast or boil it. Humans can't eat raw meat. Consumption of some organs, like brains, can cause death.
Are you sure human species were always designed to eat meat and not "learned" to do it at some point in evolution?
>>
>>721862416
why, when people talk about rights, do they need to qualify it as "human" rights? once you start to notice this, it seems weird. why are we excluding billions of sentient beings from conversations about having rights?
>>
>>721863234

LMAO /thread
>>
>>721859673
Animals are incapable of feeling anything, this includes pain. Sure theu might have a primal responce to pain like "OW GOTA GET AWAY GOTA GET AWAY!" but they cant comprehend what its about or why. So who gives a fuck, we evolved sooner so fuck em.
>>
>>721863234
I wonder if vegans swallow.
On that matter, do vegans not fap, since cumming for not procreation could be against veganism.
>>
>>721862494
what do you want me to do, help people go shopping? the options always existed. people (like you) just refuse to educate yourself on them.
>>
File: Is it vegan.jpg (28KB, 767x165px)
Is it vegan.jpg
28KB, 767x165px
>>721863338
>>
Vegans get their protein from 2 sources:

Beans and human semen

Nobody wants to smell your ass fumes and nobody likes a cock sucking vegan
>>
God made animals for us to use, they dont have souls. We are the masters of earth.
>>
>>721861883

if you didnt work as a butcher someone else would in your stead. the animals would still be butchered. They're butchered from supply -> demand. You are just there to ensure that demand is met, the supply is already there, as is the demand. You being a butcher wont change either.
>>
>>721862545
the original comment I was replying to asked if I believe they felt pain. that's important because it's wrong to inflict unnecessary pain on animals. because I have empathy, and I dislike pain, I try to avoid causing it in others.
>>
>>721863410
Hearty chuckle.
>>
>>721862624
bully? we only want people to stop hurting animals
>>
>>721863388
Are you playing stupid, or the real deal?
>>
>>721862737
yes, because it hurts animals. a lot of people claim hurting animals is a necessary evil. but it's not necessary, that's my point.
>>
>>721860597
>doesn't know that road kill is vegan
>>
>>721863338
>do vegans not fap
Would explain why they're always irate
>>
>>721862586
it is - plants have indigestible cellulose and meat has more value per mass
>>
>>721862749
I personally would be pretty freaked out, but veganism would still reduce the overall amount of suffering, since animals require more plants than could feed the humans who would otherwise eat that animal.
>>
>>721863614
>hurting animals
Ya, look at this constant agony.

You can see it in their eyes.
>>
>>721863639
True.
Kind of the if I can't be happy, neither can you thing.
>>
>>721862864
I don't care about a species, I care about the individual. If a species is only sustained through its members suffering, it is wrong to keep it sustained.
>>
File: 1485239213105.jpg (129KB, 718x899px)
1485239213105.jpg
129KB, 718x899px
>>721859673

"Animals lives worth living"

What

Liberals have gone too far, once again, as always
>>
>>721859673
Vegans are racists who think that one live is better than the other. Plants are alive too and have feelings.
>>
>>721859673
I only eat animal hearts to gain their strength
>>
>>
File: - Vegan 0 -.jpg (18KB, 560x308px)
- Vegan 0 -.jpg
18KB, 560x308px
>>
>>721863822
I wish there were more black people and less niggers.
>>
>>721863280
> Humans can't eat raw meat.
Lovely alternative fact. We absolutely can eat raw meat, it just tastes better cooked. You can even eat raw chicken safely, provided the meat is freshly killed. Pork can be consumed raw as well, but is considered unsafe because of a particular parasite that the cooking process kills.

The fact that meat goes bad quickly if stored improperly does not equate to "humans can't eat raw meat", you ideological twat. You'll get just as sick if you eat spinach that's halfway turned to soil.

And, in fact, because of farming and fertilization practices, there's a few subsets of the veggie kingdom that are safer to eat cooked than raw.

> Consumption of some organs, like brains, can cause death
Green tomatoes and green potatoes are poisonous. Rhubarb is poisonous. There's plants where we can eat some part of it but not other parts of it. And if you eat sun chokes you'll shit your guts out. Hell, eat enough acidic food to change your blood PH and you'll die. What kind of idiotic crap is this "because eating one part of something will kill you, obviously the entire thing is bad."

Also, fuckwad, children are non-vegan from birth. Milk comes from an animal, yes?
>>
>>721863783
>Suffering
Conveniently left undefined.

Moreover I would posit anyone that has ever been around a live chicken would agree, they are probably too stupid to have any emotional state, even one as simple as "suffering".

I mean those fuckers are kept in barns under red artificial light so they don't pluck out each others eyes or eat each other.
>>
Animals are inferior life because they lack human DNA. This means they deserve no rights. Only beings that are human deserve anything at all.
>>
>>
>it is literally impossible to ethically defend not being a vegan today.

If you're retarded, maybe.
>>
>>721859673

why do you hate plants? They have feelings too.
>>
>>721863999
I own chickens and used to work on a chicken farm, if you can call it a farm.
They give no fucks.
Eggs are fucking delicious tho. I really don't think they care, not to mention, what's the issue if they're not even fertilized.
>>
>>721864108
by eating meat, eggs and dairy products you'll grow up to be tall and strong...

unlike that little fucker
>>
You vegans are soannoying I'm going to eat a hamburger later today and think about you crying for and all the dead cows in it, and I'll think about all the sad cows with their sad eyes forced to live in factory farms, and laugh.
>>
Lions eat meat by piercing arteries on their victims and letting them die between their arms.

I don't see the diference between a lion and a human, except some humans thinks they are above their onner nature.

Hoy can you explain our body needs of meat?

I'm ok with all the meat consumption reduction. And while I don't condone animal abuse, I will only stand for animal rights when I'm sure every human has his human rights respected.

Being vegan is useless
>>
File: IMG_6338.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6338.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>721859673
Veganfag here. Fuck off faggot. Who cares if people still choose to eat meat. No need to judge others.
>>
>>721864108
>Not wanting cruelty
>Not reveling in the animals suffering
>Not being a human supremacist
Stay shit, /b/
>>
File: 1485425765021.jpg (160KB, 640x960px)
1485425765021.jpg
160KB, 640x960px
>>721864269

how are you enjoying your brain shrinkage, by the way, all the animals people eat, weren't wild, they were bred for consumption

just like you were bred to be inferior
>>
>>721864199
Side tid bit, not really relevant.
I was conceived in a car in the parking lot of a Tyson factory.
So if not for eating meat, I may not have existed. Which some could argue would be a good thing.
>>
Meat tastes actually good.

Vegetables taste like shit and vegans just pretend to like them for the sake of being a Snowflake.

Healthy diet consists of both vegetables and meat. Now fuck off veganfags.
>>
>>721864199
I used to raise turkeys as well.

They aren't any brighter.

I mostly raise cattle now. Easier and worth more.

>Bring new round bale
>It unwinds as I roll it off the back of the truck.
>Huge pile of hay
>Cows pounce on it.
>Run into the middle till they are belly deep in hay.
>Immediately piss and shit in their food, which they now will not eat because it has piss and shit on it.
And that is why we eat you.
>>
>>721864338
what brain shrinkage you retard

you get all the aminoacids you need to create every protein you need from plants/vegetables/fruits whatever the fuck vegans eat now a days
>>
Do vegan chicks swallow?
>>
>>721864108
>>721862882
Look how sick these faggots look. Malnourishment is not a meme, living on either spectrum will be hard on your body.
>>
File: 1467726601472.jpg (48KB, 541x498px)
1467726601472.jpg
48KB, 541x498px
>>721861702
>The fact cocks fit into pussies doesn't mean we should eat pussies.
Vegan logic right there folks.
>>
>>721860438
Biochemist here. Also not true. Try again kiddo
>>
>>721859673
The animals we eat today wouldn't exist without us domesticating them to eat. Granted, we could give them better conditions to live in while they are alive but being a vegan will not save the animals. If everyone were vegan these cattle and whatnot would just die out.
>>
>no meat
>more spaghetti
>>
>>721864464
Had a cow once. Sort of pet and used it for milk.
When it got a bit older killed it for the meat. Was pretty tasty to be honest.
>>
>>721864269
of course you are
>>
File: 1485563494600.png (232KB, 619x406px)
1485563494600.png
232KB, 619x406px
>>721864479

the brain shrinkage that caused you to make that post
>>
>>721861702
>Murder other being
As if animals have any right at all not to be murdered. They are worthless fucks.
>>
>>721863901
>>721863925
Ignorance is strong on these, almost all daily use products are derived from animals in some way or another.

>hurr durr I'm a vegan and saving the planet

Retards, as if all the animals parts aren't efficiently used. The death of that animal keeps society moving.
>>
>>721860559
People like you are going to destroy so much in the coming years. I hope you accept the consequences of your actions.
>>
>>721859673
I think it's important to appreciate the sacrifice of the animal, I believe animals should be treated fairly and justly but animals eat meat too.
animals should be treated with respect to the point of slaughter, that is why it is important to never waste food.

vegans need to get off their high horses and actually do something about the welfare of the animals on farms instead of smelling their own farts.
>>
>>721860628
Kant said we have no moral obligations to animals because animals feel no moral obligation to do anything. Might as well be insects. However over time I think we will find animals do have some small amount of consciousness and we will have to reassess the morality of eating being that have moral obligation. Just one fags opinion
>>
>>721859673
We're apex predators
>>
>>721864531
What essential vitamin or mineral is less bioavailable from animal sources compared to plant?
>>
>>721861736
best argument ever! i bet you always win!
>>
>>721860363

Can't believe I'm even posting in a bait thread. But clearly you're an uneducated product of incest. Human beings evolved as omnivores. We eat fucking everything. If we had not evolved to eat meat, our digestive system would be 100% unable to cope with meat/animal products.
>>
>>721859673

This reminds me of those times i had bacon and eggs for breakfast, Could go a nice rib eye right now.
>>
>>721861702
Eating meat is what gave early primates larger brains and eventually gave humans larger brains.

Fuck your logic nigger
>>
>>721863280
We can eat raw meat(excluding the organs you mentioned), but cooking it makes it a lot easier to digest and it also kills parasites so it becomes safe to eat.
When it comes to when we stared eating meat it must have happened millions of years ago, the evidence for this are animal bones that were found where protohumans lived.
Also we cook most of the plants we eat, some plants have toxins that can harm a human, or even kill a person, but by cooking these plants we get rid of those toxins.
>>
>>721864882
yes, I agree meat might have been necessary or important in the past, but it isn't anymore
>>
File: 1481112682934.gif (660KB, 356x272px)
1481112682934.gif
660KB, 356x272px
>>721861056
>>
>>721864821
Iron
>>
File: 1485449588368.jpg (96KB, 749x771px)
1485449588368.jpg
96KB, 749x771px
>>721864531

how are you a biochemist when literally humans have been eating 85%+ meat diet for nearly their entire existence

if you were biochemist you would know breads and sugars aren't food
>>
>>721860705
Whoops check your facts there.
>>
>>721863208
You might want to look into how you clothes and the raw materials for the computer you're currently using were made/mined. People suffered or died so that you could defend your lifestyle choices on /b/ whilst being comfy. The world is a harsh place, so stop being a faggot and learn to live with it.
>>
>>721864989
Heme iron is absorbed way easier than non-heme

Try again.
>>
>>721865072
I guess that means we should make no effort at all to reduce the harm we do to animals and the planet
>>
>>721864531
Quantum mechanics major with a minor on faggot spotting here.
>>
>>721862766
humans don't need meat, we don't all live in poverty and you shouldn't use such countries as an excuse for yourself and also more plants are needed to feed livestock than humans

you're wrong and your arguments are shit
>>
>>721864821
There are about 20(21-22) aminoacids that are used to build proteins for living organisms.
We can create half of them on our own, by breaking down proteins or whatever.

the other half has to come from plants
>>
>>721865088
not him but what is heme iron, my mother is anemic due to iron deficiencies.
>>
>>721864774
ominous. scary. much dread. such angst.

enjoy your hand-to-mouth lifestyle, i'll continue to profit off the hard work peons like you do for people like me.
>>
File: 1469756118485.jpg (12KB, 326x255px) Image search: [Google]
1469756118485.jpg
12KB, 326x255px
>>721861357
>its a glorious boon
>>
>>721863969
breast milk is vegan

it wouldnt be vegan if you forcibly took it from someone, like you do from cows
>>
>>721859673
I've actually been considering getting a hunting license due to the fact that animals in slaughterhouses live in horrific conditions and endure much more suffering than necessary.

Meat is not murder any more than a lion is a murderer, but I think it would be nice if people were a bit more mindful about where their meat comes from. If more pro-life dipshits spent more time campaigning for animal rights, and less time with their anthropocentric bullshit, there would certainly be less suffering in the world.
>>
File: smredwhiteblue.jpg (12KB, 208x300px) Image search: [Google]
smredwhiteblue.jpg
12KB, 208x300px
When vegans fight on the internet, you can never lose, as long as you disagree with anything they say. That's why these threads attract so many replies

It's the same as "black woman" threads. As long as you disagree, you're right. You win.

There's nothing you can do to logically defend black people, vegan, Israel, homosexuality, feminism, there's literally nothing you can do to defend these so even if you shit your pants, you're still more right than these posters
>>
Veganfags/animalfags, if a hive of wasps decided to move into your house and sting you if you got too close to your fridge, would you accept your new wasp roommates or would you move out and let the wasps take the house or would you call an exterminator like any normal person?
>>
>>721864972

So in your eagerness to switch from an omnivorous diet to a solely vegan based one, lets consider some things.

#1. The animals we consume would not exist in the world in the numbers they exist at. We've bred them to this number. So to return things to a more natural state, upwards of 80% of each of these animal species have to die.

#2. Consider all of the natural vegetation that will need to be destroyed and cleared away for your various farms. Displacing millions upon millions of animals whose home you just destroyed for your soy bean farm.

#3.All the new consumption intended vegetation will require care. In that care, pesticides will be used, killing hundreds of millions of insects. Why does a cows life matter more than an insect? Is not all life precious?

#4. I honestly don't care. I eat meat and have no intention to stop. And the opinion of someone who means nothing to me means even less than nothing.
>>
>>721865215
iron from animals
>>
>>721865346
This
>>
>>721865440
alright thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>721859673
animals are healthy and good.

lets enjoy food! stop limiting your shit.
>>
File: Proteins.jpg (11KB, 141x355px) Image search: [Google]
Proteins.jpg
11KB, 141x355px
>>721865208
So name one.

Every one on this list is more bioavailable from animal sources than plants.
>>
>>721865195
I live in a second world country.
And the plant argument is invalid since cows, sheep, goats have evolved to eat grass not corn or cereals that we give them.
>>
>>721865590
That is a list of proteins, not amino-acids.
>>
>>721865665
>>721865590
Sorry, I was wrong. But those are not all the amino acids at all. They are about half - as i posted in my original post
>>
>>721860363
Thanks to meet the brain evolved and make us what we are
>>
>>721860520
>nature is wrong
>nature
>is
>wrong
can't actually tell if bait or just retarded.
>>
>>721861158
get a brain moran
>>
>>721865346
I agree, I remember watching this documentary where this dumb ass girl who worked in a animal farm was told that she should throw the piglets as "its a fun ride for them, they don't mind" by her boss, but quite a few of them would end up crippled because of being thrown across the room.

humans are animals and our hunting has gotten to the point of using advanced machinery to harvest meat to feed the masses, I'm sure if other animals could do it they would.
>>
>>721865737
So fucking name one.

Christ almighty.
>>
>>721864920
*cooking* meat is what gave us bigger brains
>>
File: gay-demons.jpg (36KB, 475x299px)
gay-demons.jpg
36KB, 475x299px
>>721863901
No. You're too retarded and gay to comprehend the implications of that picture.
>>
Furthermore, there are roughly 600 species of plants that consume meat as well. So you faggots can go ahead and pat yourselves on the back all you like. I'll be enjoying my steak.
>>
>>721865367
#1 and somehow breeding more of them and killing them and then repeating this process is better? how exactly?

#2 this would not need to happen, crops now used to feed farm animals would be used to feed humans, which would actually take less space

#3 you don't honestly believe that, pretty sure nobody does. insects don't feel pain. but because i know you care so much about insects, you should know that a vegan diet requires less plants (and consequently kills less bugs, amazing!) since you don't waste them for feeding an animal over a couple of months just to eat it

#4 good for you, finally an honest argument
>>
>>721859673
>Killing animals is wrong
>But killing plants is okay!
????
>>
File: 1483890546509.jpg (44KB, 250x250px)
1483890546509.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>721860520
>Nature is wrong
>>
>>721865643
i get not being able to afford a vegan diet, but many people just use this as an excuse to not even try it or just reduce meat

how does that make the argument invalid? we still feed them plants we could eat otherwise
>>
>>721859673
if we are not suppose to eat animals, why are they made of meat?
>>
>>721865939
You'll actually kill less plants if you give up meat! finally you can be the plants-rights activist you've always wanted to be! And plants don't feel pain, if that is at all relevant to you.
>>
>>721861030
Thinking you are better then someone else isn't "the right thing to do"
>>
File: whocoulditbe.jpg (27KB, 1440x1080px)
whocoulditbe.jpg
27KB, 1440x1080px
>>721859673
>Yiddish author,Holocaust survivor
Gee I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>721859673
Ethics have no place in the natural world. Eating meat is natural are bodies are built on animal proteins are brains grew due to animal fats.
>>
>>721859673
I mean, vegan talk is nice and all, but given the fact that humans still kill other humans, we are ways away from a world in which humans dont kill animals.
>>
>>721861277
Oh so it's only ok when you deem it to be.
>>
>>721866159
>Plants don't feel pain
Neither do dead animals.
>>
>>721865857
Yeah, and I realize there are limitations to how comfortable we're able to make the slaughterhouse conditions, but if you believe that reducing the amount of suffering in the world is a good thing, then it's worth shining a spotlight on it. And as far as I'm concerned, pro-lifers are fucking hypocrites if they're not vegans.
>>
>>721866169
>better then
>>
>>721866169
if you feel inferious seeing people make better decisions, that's your problem, and could be easily solved by making the right decisions
>>
>>721866280
wow, edgy
>>
>>721865869
I yield. After some research I find that animals also contain all the essential amino acids due to them eating plants.
>>
>>721863901
>wildlife
>farmlife

>world hunger
>eliminate meat from diet
juj
>>
>>721866276
when it's necessary for survival, sure
>>
>>721866312
inferior*
>>
>>721861597
I can live off 7 dollars of pork for a week.
>>
>>721865928

#1. Because of their over inflated numbers, they would strip lands barren, destroying them for naturally occurring wildlife.

#2. And where would those previously housed animals go? The vast majority not only have humans to thank for even being alive, but depend on humans to remain alive. See #1.

#3. I care about pollen spreading insects a lot more than I care about even most humans lives. Bees and insects of hat nature are far more valuable.

#4. Mmmmm meat.

#5. If you've ever used any of the products listed in the photo below, or products that are made by these products, everything you stand for and everything you argue for is a lie.
>>
>>721866343
What the fuck how is that edgy?
I'm merely pointing out a fact.

>Don't eat animals because it hurts them
Last time I checked I've never had a piece of meat cry when I bit it, or cooked it.
>>
>>721861702
Look up the definition of murder you moron
>>
>>721866486
>implying everyone would go vegan overnight and we would just free all the animals
>>
man this thread is making me hungry

ima eat a kilo chickenwings, a steak and my next door neighbour
>>
>>721866537
the fact that people are so uncomfortable calling it what it is tells you something
>>
>>721861962
You are also a huge faggot
>>
File: 1485230229586.jpg (13KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
1485230229586.jpg
13KB, 181x279px
Jews created Liberalism, Liberalism created vegan diet, vegan diet causes brain damage, brain damage causes homosexuality and for women to have sex with blacks, these people then crusade for whatever the Jews want them to

ie. "Trump supporters" "bigots" "feminism" whatever the Jews want to pass, in order to destroy Western civilization, these bottom-of-the-food-chain individuals will crusade towards. Women will do it because they'll pretend men have been "oppressing" them, gays will pretend that whatever the issue is that Jews want them to attack is "preventing them from being gay," and blacks are naturally destructive, it's a matter of making it look like their violence is specifically targeted at whites
>>
>>721866159

You know that smell of freshly cut grass? That's actually a pheromone based warning signal from the grass itself to alert other grass of the impending doom.
There have also been studies where heads of lettuce were ripped apart and an untouched head of lettuce had a quantifiable reaction.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants
>>
>>721866486
That .jpg is laughably inaccurate
>>
>>721859673
We only ensure the existence of those species that serve us. If we leave them free, living wildly, they would become like kangaroos in Australia, because they would seek to survive in the dumps or the human crops, becoming an edible pest, they can not be kept alive in captivity, but they can be killed for food, Only one per person or family.
>> I doubt that is better, would end up extinct or reduced to an insignificant number.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.