[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for you, /b/ >>be me, 12 yo daddy's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_3475.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3475.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I have a question for you, /b/
>>be me, 12 yo daddy's girl happy af
>>dad dies stuck with strict Jehovah's Witness cunt of a mother
>>life turns to shit, miss my dad like hell, mom treats me like shit, not allowed to have any friends who aren't Jehovah's witnesses
>> 14 yo now, lonely.jpg, mom never told me not to talk to strangers online
>> start talking to randos on omegle to keep from killing myself
>> meet a dude who is nice af, super funny, tells me I'm pretty and shit
>> decide not to meet him at first but we talk for months and we have everything in common he tells me he loves me and that if we lived together he would let me have friends
>>finally become suicidal enough I decide to leave with him and fake my own suicide so cops wouldn't look for me
>> get in the car and drive to California with him but shit gets weird, some stuff he told me didn't add up, house was dirty and disgusting
>> he ends up raping me a couple times, finally realize what an idiot I am
>>turns out dude was lying about everything, was actually a CP collecting, meth addict who planned to prostitute me
>>cops find me next day and take me home where everyone in my family and moms church (the only people I am allowed to be friends with) shun me for what I did
>>mom tells me I ruined her life and pulls me out of school to be homeschooled
>>flash forward to today, still lonely but now added guilt of fucking shit up for everyone I know and making everyone hate me
>>also hate myself for scum bag pedophile taking my virginity even though I kicked and screamed
My question is: Was everything really my fault like everyone told me it was?
>>
Should have listened to your mother, idiot.
>>
>>721849880
She never told me not to talk to people online
>>
>>721849776
No, dont blame yourself. Your stepmom is fucked up!
>>
>>721849776
omg sweetie that sounds horrible it wasnt your fault.... oh wait yes it is best thing to do now is get on meth and prostitute yourself. Option /b/... KYS stream it for our enjoyment
>>
>>721849966
I bet she told you not to be a slut.
>>
>>721849776
>California
Kek
you should have stopped when you heard he was taking you there you fuckhead.
>>
>>721850081
Real mom not step :/
>>
>religion
>>
>>721850172
Hahahahhaah true
>>
>>721849776
Wait untill 18 y.o. then gain financial independence by working and leave home.
>>
>>721849776
Nah not your fault, just your responsibility. All that means is it is up to you where you go from here. Seek out a therapist. You can usually find financial assistance for one too.
>>
>>721850358
Yeah good idea
>>
How old are you now?
>>
>>721850358
>>721850313
>>721850172
>>721850105
>>721850081
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Stop enabling an attention whore. If she was actually raped she wouldn't be bragging about it on the Internet and criticizing her mom who was right.
>>
>>721850450
Don't wanna get banned so 18, anon
>>
>>721850358
excellent advice
>>
>>721850474
Reported.
>>
>>721849776
Came to the wrong place for advice. It's got nothing to do with you, pull your head out your ass and think for your self. Shitty luck and bad choices (the kind that every one makes, but usually don't end that bad). Sorry to hear about that anon keep going and make an effort to learn and better yourself plus move away from negetive shut like pepole telling a 14 yo getting raped it's her fault. Hope you get some good going for ya!
>>
>>721850456
I can give you the name of the guy if you guys think it's all bs, then again I can't prove that that is real either. Either way I didn't mean to be an attention whore, sorry. I was just looking for people opinions since I don't have people to talk to. But like you said, everything on /b/ should be taken with a grain of salt anyways.
>>
File: 0581___OTHAsem.png (25KB, 174x255px) Image search: [Google]
0581___OTHAsem.png
25KB, 174x255px
14? Underage b&

But I'll take the bait.

It's honestly slightly your fault. Not the suicidal shit, and not your father dying. But im sure you knew it was pretty stupid to run away to go live with some fuck you met on omegle (pretty much a cp site)

I'll never love you, and you can never meet me. But if you need someone to talk to, shoot me a message on kik. ThothTheAtlantean
>>
>>721849776
my gf comes from a JW family aswell. met her in a psychiatry. she went there after a double suicide attempt. her parents (especially her mom) was pretty good at blaming her too. I took her with me after we were released and we lived together for 2 years now. I mean it was pretty stupid to just meet with random internet person but as you said, you were on the edge of kys so I can kinda understand. I'll try to make it short: No, it is not all your fault. JW's are just a bunch of sick fucks. Get the fuck out of there and never look back. Don't feel guilty. You didn't fuck up anything for everyone. Just try to get as far away as possible and learn to stand on your own two feet. Oh and go easy on the drugs. Fucked up people loose themselves in drugs. Trust me, I know.
>>
>>721850589
Even if you can convince yourself that you're still a virgin, you're going to have to live your whole life knowing you're a retard.
>>
Shit bait. Tits or gtfo. You know the rules.
>>
>>721850703
Thanks, anon. This shit actually nice to hear for the first time.
>>
>>721849776

cool_story_bro.png
>>
>>721850665
Not 14 anymore this was a while ago. 18 now
>>
>>721849776
>14 yo
Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>721849776
Religion is practically child abuse honestly. I wouldn't believe a thing your community blames you for.
>>
>>721850879
How many times do I have to explain that this was all 4 years ago. I'm 18 now, /b/tard
>>
File: 1486440239478.jpg (57KB, 441x418px) Image search: [Google]
1486440239478.jpg
57KB, 441x418px
>>721849776
If you would of followed Jehovah's teachings, you wouldn't be such a slut now and would probably still have your virginity. This is your fault. God gave you free will because you're an intelligent creature. But some of us are dumb as shit like you and let the devil command our lives. You did all this because of friends. You won't even make it to the afterlife now
>>
>>721850964
Kek, JWs don't believe in afterlives
>>
File: OwO.png (49KB, 535x509px) Image search: [Google]
OwO.png
49KB, 535x509px
>>721850834

>implying

Either way, it's still slightly your fault for being a dumb kid. I am sorry to hear about your dad and the other shit.

Just look on the bright side. /if/ you really are 18, you can focus on getting a real job and moving out of your hometown (and not in with meth addicted pedophiles)

Shit gets better kid, keep your head up. Make educated decisions and live your life with no regrets.
>>
>>721849776
Homewrecker. I hope you're happy. You ruin every life you touch.
>>
>>721850784
I'd drop some way of contacting me, so you could exchange with my gf directly, she could prolly give more comforting words than I, though I only have facebook and sure as hell not gonna post that on /b/ kek
>>
bwahaha so you rebel against your parents, fake your own suicide somehow and end up with a user? lulz! you should be on your knees thanking God you werent sold as a sex slave to a shiek in dubai
>>
>>721851152
Yeah it's okay I understand but the amount of non kys posts on this thread is encouraging in and of itself
>>
>>721849776
Your actions are your responsibility. You didn't rape yourself. It was a poor choice, but poor choices are especially a given in adolescence. Best thing to do is learn the lesson (don't necessarily trust people that sound too perfect) and probably seek out a therapist for the trauma.
If you'd like someone to talk to, I could post my email address, and you could email me with proof that it's you. Otherwise, I wish you good fortune in coping with all of that shit.
>>
File: Snell.jpg (280KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Snell.jpg
280KB, 1440x810px
Can any one please help to work and try identify Raptor
>>
>>721851204
Oh I'm infinitely grateful that it turned out the way it did. I'm so lucky they found me and I realize that. I just wish my mom was as grateful and that I had more of a support system. My reason for coming here at all was to try and make sense of why everyone has blamed me so much for this, if it is really as much my fault as they have me believe it is
>>
>>721849776
Hey. Debbie Downer.
At least you had sex.
>>
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT GUUURL I CAN HELP YA WID YO PROBLEMS FO REAL NIGGA
>>
>>721851318
OP here, kek
>>
File: DIVINE.gif (207KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DIVINE.gif
207KB, 500x281px
>>721849776
>There are three forms of the virtue of chastity: the first is that of spouses, the second that of widows, and the third that of virgins. We do not praise any one of them to the exclusion of the others. . . . This is what makes for the richness of the discipline of the Church.

Your actions led to your having sex. If you had obeyed your parents you wouldn't be asking if you still had your virginity. You plenty of time to think about your actions and you chose the wrong path.
>>
>>721851266
Nice dubs
>>
>>721849776
and the ugly people losers smell like shit and in this life to have a ok life dont get hurt by the ugly people losers the ugly way like by scinence and by magic and the ugly people losers smell like poop and have a comrbable life and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit
>>
>>721849776
Everyone has something one of of fucked up past. Everyone makes dumbass decisions that we shouldn't. If you need to talk, you can add me on snapchat. Disreputable.me
>>
>>721851211
was thinking: I could create a temporary account for whatever you wanna use to chat. Though no smartphone apps, my phone is shit.
>>
>>721851500
???
>>
>>721849776
You need to take ownership of your actions. You aren't a victim.
>>
>>721850665
>here's my kik

Look like we found the next in line CP addicted meth head /b/oys
>>
yeah add one of these guys theyll be your safety net and comfort zone
>>
OP: Are all these people offering me their emails and kiks being genuinely supportive or creepy? It's /b/.... assume worst. Still kind of sweet in some way though
>>
>>721851500
Are you ok?
>>
Nope. She shouldnt have been locking you away.
>>
>>721851581
Kek. Yeah if I haven't learned my lesson by now I deserve what's cumming to me, pun intended
>>
>>721851500
Get some sleep. We need you in peak form on Sunday.
>>
>>721851685
I bet you're a dude.
>>
>>721851738
Why? My impeccable sense of humor and ability to not be offended by shitheads on /b/?
>>
>>721851609
dude with ex-JW gf here: It's genuinely creepy. Whatevs, I just thought it'd help to talk to someone that went through something similar, especially due to all this sect indoctrination bs that causes a lot of similarities in behavior among different individuals that are members of it. What you revealed about your mother so far is pretty in line with the behavior of my gf's mother.
>>
>>721851609
Personally offered email. I figured I'd try to help you come up with a plan to deal with this shit. It's going to be a throwaway, and I'd expect the same of you, to be honest. All I can do is offer advice and consolation to the best of my abilities. I'm definitely not perfect. I understand bringing suicidal, personally. It's shitty.
Can only speak for myself, though. The rest could be genuine or creeps.
>>
>>721851797
also sorry for fucked up english
>be gerfag
>>
>>721851797
True. It's frustrating too because it's so deeply embedded in me after being brainwashed my whole life that I feel bad for not believing it but I'm slowly becoming self aware
>>
>>721851863
my gf sometimes still says "we" when she talks about the witnesses, though she reached the point where she corrects herself afterwards and I don't have to point it out anymore.
>>
File: REJOICE.jpg (90KB, 680x949px) Image search: [Google]
REJOICE.jpg
90KB, 680x949px
>>721851957
Maybe she subconsciously seeks the Truth. Let her be free.
>>
File: 1484745767003.jpg (106KB, 768x364px) Image search: [Google]
1484745767003.jpg
106KB, 768x364px
Soem situations lead people to do what they, so who's fault it was is a subjective thing in my opinion. How ever you have to take responsibility for the choices you've made whether or not they were you 'fault'.

I'd just try to pick my life back up and just kinda try to ignore everything that's happened.
>>
>>721852022
kek
>>
>>721849776
You know the rules
>tits
>gtfo
>>
File: IMG_3478.jpg (98KB, 750x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3478.jpg
98KB, 750x1240px
It's dark because its almost 5am here but here's a shitty time stamp in case any of you were thinking this was bait, I can try to make a better one if any of you see necessary
>>
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>721852101
you know this only works when all /b/tards are pulling on the same string? there are already people on topic so pointless post is pointless
>>
>>721852032
Yeah I see your point also that meme is one of my top favs now
>>
>>721851609
Probs dont, this is b. I would say leave homeas soon as you can though, it sounds like you need to stand up for yourself.
>>
>>721849776
I don't know. Did your mum try to protect you? Did she feed you, bathe you and clothe you?
>>
>>721852194
THANK YOU god that was so accurate
>>
>>721852104
still dude with ex-JW gf: don't even... why would you need to prove yourself? you already have people taking it seriously. just ignore the cunts lol
>>
>>721852221
Yes and I have always been respectful and kind to her and thoroughly expressed my appreciation for the basic things with which I was provided but on here I point out her lack of teaching me basic safety skill and providing me any emotional support as background infoetmation to answer the question. I see where you are going though. Parents are all inherently deserving of a certain level of respect based on the basic things they do for their children
>>
>>721852104
You seem tired in both senses. Figure out something you enjoy, work towards it. Break it down into smaller goals, and plan your time accordingly.
Also, get some fucking sleep. It's 5 AM.
>>
Show us your raped vagina. We're all scientists here. We need to study the differences between your raped hole and other normal holes.
>>
>>721852345
It was 4 years ago and he had a small dick so I'll just save you time and tell you it looks the same
>>
>>721852327
Also, can't sleep. Nightmares
>>
>>721852381
Did he wear protection?
>>
>>721850964
>God gave you free will
That whole cult is rub on paranoia and fear of doing ANYTHING wrong, for fear of being shunned or expulsed from the cult.
That feels like the rug was removed from under you. I went through it and you see who your true family and friends are. None in that church.
But they will begin to talk to you if they find out that you have money, or at least manipulate your family to get to you.
>>
>>721852440
Well, distract yourself then. Do you frequently have nightmares and if so, are they similar?
>>
>>721852104
Show feet :)
>>
>>721852475
No, but I was taken to the hospital after for rape kits and stuff so they gave me the emergency contraception pill, took blood samples and continued to have routine blood samples for a couple years after to make sure I hadn't gotten anything. Never did which was a miracle but I suppose you don't get a really dirty dick when you're just fucking kids
>>
>>721852544
Nightmares every night reliving everything that happened exactly as it happened and then usually another one that is also about being raped but with slightly different outcomes like the police don't find me or he starts torturing me after
>>
>>721852559
>Kid
You were 14. Hardly a kid.
>>
>>721852628
When the age group is 14-18 I wouldn't say kid either but his age group was 7-14 so Idk I just say kid in that scenario
>>
>>721852440
ex-JW gf person here (I feel silly for typing this every time): so should I set up some throwaway account for anything? It's cool if not, most understandable considering your story. Would use it to give you gf's and my fb (we can also skype if you want to make sure she's not a fake account of mine). You can hit us up if you feel your sanity slipping or whatever. As I said, gerfag so meeting isn't an option anyways. Just feel kinda compelled to offer as much help as I can since yea.. This one strikes very close to home.
>>
>>721852624
Seek treatment for PTSD. Get a Psychaitrist to treat the biological portion of it, and possibly a Psychologist to help give you healthy coping skills.

That should help you sleep better.
>>
>>721852624
Try alcohol and benzos. Those will help you through the night.
>>
>>721852722
That's seriously so sweet of you, ex JW gf guy XD I think I'll be fine though, this thread is surprisingly therapeutic actually but I really appreciate you and everyone else here who has had genuine, honest, supportive, and though provoking things to say
>>
>>721852753
Thanks 10/10 will try
>>
File: titorgtfo.jpg (212KB, 785x1443px) Image search: [Google]
titorgtfo.jpg
212KB, 785x1443px
>>721849776
Gonna need to see them tits you filthy slut
>>
OP: okay now who wants to roast me?
>>
>>721852820
mkay ._.
Well I tried. Offer stands I'll be lurking for a few more hours. Just promise to keep your head up high and your heart as far away as possible from this toxic sect/cult/whateveryouwanttocallit

>>721852753
Also don't listen to any medication advice on 4chan. But you seem smart enough, you probably had this already figured out by yourself.
>>
>>721853038
Hahahah okay thanks dude, you're an A1 btard. Also yeah my reply to that message was sarcastic as hell
>>
>>721853072
yea I saw it after I posted hurr durr
>>
>>721853072
Whoa whoa whoa, how come HE gets to be steak sauce? That's racist.
>>
>>721853129
it's due to my killer abs bruh
>>
>>721852104
You forgot to put in actual year.

Bait it is.
>>
>>721853129
OP: Actually kekd instead of just blowing slightly more air out my nose than usual
>>
OP add me on snapchat and we can talk. My sister did something similar but my family reacted to differently. Maybe I can help you out a bit?

Sc- mlanderly
>>
>>721849776
Not your fault for wanting something better. Try again, but not with a random guy from the internet.
>>
>>721853280
No thanks anon I'm desperately trying to keep my /b/ life separate from my real life sorry
>>
>>721853030
I'll just start my messages with JW from now on

I would but tired af, haven't slept for 32 hours, can't come up with anything funny. Though I'm sure plenty of fellow /b/tards will comply.
>>
Do you guys wanna roast me after all this genuine support you've been shoveling out?
>>
>>721849776
For real, not your fault. Get away from those people (JW) any way you can. Been there, so done with that.
>>
>>721853397
Surprising amount of ex JWs on /b/.... or just the same two guys posting on this thread a lot
>>
>>721853260
You have a good sense of humor. Enjoy your stay on /b/.

Also, fun fact: most states allow Psychologists to prescribe medication. Always seek out a Psychiatrist to prescribe medication to help you, as they've had to take significantly more medical schooling for that specific degree.
>>
>>721853432
JW: that wasn't me though
>>
>>721853501
JW: okay fuck misread that, my lack of sleep is showing
>>
>>721853432
>surprising amount
>3-4
Lolwat
>>
I don't get it.
>>
>>721849776
I don't get it.
>>
JW: On a side note? How did your dad die? My mom was shot in the cheekbone by her boyfriend at the time, when I was 9. She was an abusive bitch though, so I guess she kinda deserved it.
>>
>>721853472
OMG speaking of good sense of humor and prescription drugs if you're in the mood for a laugh listen to John Mulaneys bit about Xanax. He's a comedian and god that bit makes me laugh so hard every time
>>
>>721853709
Shit mine is not that dramatic. Just brain cancer
>>
>>721853719
Or Weapons of Self Destruction by Robin Williams, but the references might be too old to be funny for OP. Still a fucking great one.
>>
>>721849776
What you did wasn't very smart, but I still don't think it was your fault. Also your mother sounds like a psychotic controlling fuck, you should move to a different state as soon as you possibly can.
>>
Ye just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>721849776
Yes. It serves you right. You have to live with this guilt for being a whore and thinking you know better
>>
>>721853749
JW: I wouldn't say cancer is less dramatic. It slower, that's for sure. Was he JW, too? My gf's dad was apparently much kewler when she was younger but at some point started to hardcore sink into "bible research" and became a total nutjob.
>>
>>721853709
It wasn't just him dying though. I grew up my whole life in Hawaii where hospitals are really shitty so to have brain surgery to remove some of his tumor we had to go to Oregon (where my parents were actually from) and while we were gone we missed one mortgage payment on our nice ass house and my dads mom, whom we split the mortgage with, took that shining opportunity to shove us off the agreement. We came home to all our stuff thrown on the street and we were homeless for a while before moving in with family back in Oregon, my dad just wanted to die in his own bed but his own mother used a loophole to fuck us over
>>
File: hitler_bakes.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_bakes.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>mfw no tits
>mfw no timestamp
>mfw OP is still here
>mfw beta orbiters are jacking off on her feet
>mfw you are the cancer killing /b/

This is the worst thread I've ever been in. I hope you all die in a gulag
>>
>>721853829
>Psychotic controlling fuck
>Religious indoctrination
OH MY. WHO EVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED???!!??
>>
>>721853907
My dad was a JW too but he wasn't born one. My mom was born one. My dad did drugs and all kinds of crazy shit when he was younger and he was even an alchoholic for a while when I was growing up so JW but less strict than my mom
>>
>>721853941
>trying to help someone = jacking off
Damn, my right arm should be really fucking buff by now. I'm kinda disappointed, to be honest.
>>
>>721853963
Yeah that's the point.

Also op go to college in a different state if you can, and in a farther away corner of the state if you cant. Make friends with actual people who care about you and then once you graduate get a job and don't go back to your mother until she forgives you for what wasn't your fault in the first place
>>
>>721854089
I like that advice. I've been working since I was 15 at a job I actually like that pays more than minimum wage which is pretty lit and I'm hoping to move to the east coast soon to go to a veterinary college there
>>
>>721853936
JW: So much poison in your family. I'm kinda impressed you're still alive after all this. I mean I've taken my load of shite too but that is some dark shit (especially taking into consideration what you haven't told us so far and I'm pretty sure there's moar). Was your mum also brutal when it came to punishments? My gf was locked in the toilet for 2 days without food or water because she came home late (from visiting a JW friend ofc, no other contacts allowed)
>>
pics or i dont believe
>>
>>721854142
Out of state college is SUPER fucking expensive. Just be aware of that.
>>
Lol what tags did your surf on omegle? You look kind of familiar. We probably fapped together a few times.
>>
>>721854182
Honestly I'm surprised I'm alive too kek. My mom isn't quite that brutal but pretty close. When I came back everything was so overwhelming, no electronics obviously and I couldn't lock any doors or even have them shut all the way, even in the bathroom and I could take showers longer than ten minutes just random weird shit
>>
File: 1486590406684.jpg (12KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486590406684.jpg
12KB, 267x200px
>>721854058
Fucking newfags don't know the rules
>tits
>timestamp
>state thy business
>otherwise gtfo
No one believes op because s(he)'s a lying faggot.
>>
>>721854250
I never used the cam only chat but I usually used "intelligence" and "conversation" and I never "fapped" with anyone. I was there for stimulation if he mind, not the genitals
>>
Sigh hold on I'll take a new time stamp but no tits
>>
>>721854056
JW: lol the similarities are striking. My gf's dad was a biker before becoming JW, doing drugs and whatever shit bikers do. My dad was a biker as well, been in jail for 7 years for possession of cocaine and heroine and nearly beating a dude to death that touched his then wife's tits while drunk kek
He's super chill nowadays though. He helped me and my gf get an apartment after we left the clinic (I was living with my grandma before)
>>
>>721849776
we all did shit when we were younger
from shitty childhood come even bigger fuck ups
one day you'll be free from all this shit
>>
>>721849776

Sadly, yes your own decisions are your own fault. Had you stayed associating with only JW's none of this would have happened. You dont realize everything they do and tell you is for your own protection, until it's too late.

However, this jerk is to blame for his own actions as well. I hope he dies a horrible death. Also, he will reap what he has sown with his life. Just pray that he did not give you any diseases.

Your mother needs to be more compassionate. I suggest you go to your elders and tell them you know what you did was wrong, but that you want them to forgive you and you want their help. They will help you.
Some JWs are hardcore, but they forget that Jesus showed love to everyone and they need to follow his example. Remind her of that.

Is that you in the pic there? You are 18?
If all else fails, come back to CA and I will take care of you. I'll even be your boyfriend so you wont be lonely anymore. Im an ex JW myself. Been slowly going back to meetings. You can come with me.
>>
>>721854302
>doesn't understand that applies to attentionwhoring
If OP wanted to attentionwhore, the likelihood that they'd refuse contact this hard is low. Calm the fuck down, put your big boy pants on, and ask your mom for some tendies, you deluded fucking autist.
>>
>>721854466
JW: begone foul spirit
>>
>>721854242
Yeah that's why it might just not be possible. Her mother also might insist on a private religious school but there should still be good genuine people there
>>
>>721854547

no one talks like that
>>
>>721854466
Go away. No one wants to live in your basement.
>>
>>721854325
>I was there for stimulation if he mind
>if he mind

Sounds like your mind could use a bit more of that stimulation.

Pro tip: use the cam next time. Then you can see if the guy is a creeper or not.

Pro tip #2: nobody on omegle cares about you. It's just there for girls who like age play and guys who like jb. It's actually quite a convenient arrangement- it just gets fucked up when it becomes long term. Indulge your submissive age play side, then move along. Everyone wins.
>>
>>721849966
its common sense
>>
>>721854626

but i have cake
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (257KB, 714x793px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
257KB, 714x793px
>>721854490
>whiteknighting this hard
Congratulations, nignog you're a betafag.
>>
>>721849776
trusting someone you met on omegle was retarded but yeah, mostly it's your bitchy mom's fault
>>
>>721854632
>>typos don't always mean stupidity
Sometimes typos mean it's 5am and I'm using an iPhone for all of this
>>
>>721854648
JW: common sense kinda comes short when your parents only teach you how to be a brain dead praying husk.
>>
>>721854714
that's not where that goes..lol
>>
>>721854714
Nice retort there. I can tell it clearly took you effort. Maybe just don't reply to this. Wouldn't want you to strain yourself.
>>
File: IMG_3479.jpg (73KB, 750x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3479.jpg
73KB, 750x997px
Damn this one turned out just as dim, can't turn on lights or mom will catch me. Sorry guys but I did add the year this time. Just trying to quell the doubtfags
>>
File: 1485861181934.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485861181934.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>721854816
>>
>>721849776
As others have said, it's certainly partly your responsibility - that's a question of fact.

Whether it's your fault is a question of judgement and punishment. Very different.

I'd say that in addition to seeking counseling (since you clearly need to talk about this experience), you should not unconsciously adopt the same painfully strict and cruel attitude about yourself that your mother and her church do. She's a cunt; don't be her.

Instead ask yourself what your daddy would do, and be more like him. I suspect he'd be upset, maybe even spank you, but in the end he'd forgive you and love you as much as always.

So your answer is right at the beginning of your story: be more like your dad, and feel how much he loves you even now. If you can remember to love yourself like he does all will be OK.

Best wishes and good luck, little girl.
>>
>>721854863
JW: what that guy said... minus the spanking, that was just weird
>>
>>721854935
God I love /b/ so much the way everyone talks cracks me the fuck up
>>
>>721849776
underage b&
>>
>>721854852
Whoa there. Don't strain yourself too hard.
>>
>>721854980
IM 18 FAGGOT
>>
>>721849776
Well, yes and no. You did make those decisions back then. Can't deny that, right?

But, you were 14 and at that age I doubt many of us make good decisions. Some worse than others amd some peoples bad decisions become our burden as well.

You will turn out ok. Plenty of time ahead to make things right. Enjoy the ride. A family can be a way for you to improve and make better all of the bullshit you went through. Fall in love, lose love, and fall in love again. Youll gain more perspective. Help someone no matter how small. Always be the one people owe favors to but only ask for return when you absolutely cant do it yourself. Show integrity, its all you have. When you do harm, apologize. Measure your words. If you have kids, make their lives better than yours, but make them work for it. Read... read a lot. Get outside and work out or hike. Find a hobby, the mind needs release. Forgive people. We are all fucked up in some way or another, unfortunately depending on how bad, we can really hurt others. Do not take regret to your grave with you. Watch great movies. Cry. Laugh. Eat good nutrious food. Drink too much sometimes. Take a day off of work just to do fucking nothing. Breathe deeply and count to 10. Smile.
>>
>>721849776
You should track the pedo down, drug and ass rape him with a dragon dildo strap on online. Wear a gimp mask or something. Profit. It will make you feel better. I promise. Call the dildo Jehova so that you can give him a religious experience. When he's fucked and gaping drop a super heated ball bearing into his rectum.
>>
>>721855049
10/10 has been on my bucket list for four years now
>>
>>721854973
JW: it's a wonderful place for those so fucked that they can't even feel offended anymore lol
>>
>>721855019
Please, everyone knows OP is a faggot.
>>
>>721855049
JW: kekekekeekekk seriously I need to pee badly atm I almost pissed myself
>>
>>721855142
OP: obvi
>>
>>721854820
not your fault. kids do stupid shit, its the adults that are supposed to guide you and nurture you. but keep in mind, shit parenting does NOT equal shit life. its up to you to make your life better. get help wherever you can and start working on your outlook, self esteem, and mindset. fixing shit childhoods takes time. you deserve to give yourself that time.
>>
>>721855079
God speed sister. Hope your life changes for the better. You've got to grab life by the balls and make it happen.
>>
>>721855177
Cracked me up too. He's in prison actually so I'm hoping he's some big niggers bitch
>>
>>721855201
JW: all this legit whiteknighting drives tears into my eyes.
>>
>>721854820
Hey I'm sorry shit went the way it did. Losing a parent is never easy, you feel completely lost especially if a different lifestyle is forced upon you. I'm in Los Angeles so I know you'd be skeptical about going back to California but still, if you need a friend I'm here for you.
>>
>>721855282
Newfag question: is whiteknighting when someone goes out of their way to support OP for no reason?
>>
>>721855282
... none of this is white knighting... learn your terms.
>>
File: 1485824121061.png (100KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
1485824121061.png
100KB, 1254x261px
>>721849776
tits or gtfo
We all have problems, and no one cares about yours
>>
>>721855263
JW: he's a crackhead so he is most definitely not buffed so the answer is a big, black YUSSS
>>
>>721855019
Only an underage would type in all caps
underage b&, OP's a faggot
>>
>>721854736
Would you rather be brain dead and praying or raped by a pedo meth head, your choice
>>
>>721855332
no, whiteknighting is when you go to ops defense without considering why everyone else is bashing.
ie: omg everyone youre not a whore like everyone is saying.
or
hey these guys are posting your nudes and facebook info.. check out the site.

shit like that
>>
JW:
>>721855332
yup
>>721855350
"
White Knight
A person (usually a male) who sees the typical maiden in distress, and believes that he can help her. A male version of the "mother figure" that some girls become."
>>
>>721855413
You don't understand. I didn't have a choice. I wasn't 14 and like "oh they're brain washing me and neglecting to teach me internet safety"
>>
>>721855461
nigger, stop showing your newfag status. did you copy paste that shit of a website????
>>
>>721855413
JW: former. I'd rather have experienced pain and grow from it than be numb and ignorant my whole life.
>>
JW:
>>721855501
did you just assume my status?
>>
Do you guys think I'm a slut?
>>
>>721849776
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1482263057541.jpg (46KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1482263057541.jpg
46KB, 620x620px
>>721855607
I think you're retarded
>>
>>721855686
Kek I mean obviously retarded I'm asking strangers opinions on b with genuine interest in my fragile and childish heart
>>
JWs are freaks. Just a bunch of cult crazies.

Put your head down get thru the next four years and move out.

Join the military or go to school and make a life for yourself
>>
File: mokey.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mokey.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
>>721855748
on /b/ everyone is a fag, retarded, a slut or w/e that should khs, especially OP
>>
Okay now does anyone want to roast a picture of me?
>>
>>721855827
Ah got it thanks anon
>>
>>721855607
JW: was that seriously you OP? why would you ask that? ofc /b/ thinks your a slut. That's like asking if /x/ thinks the earth is flat.
>>
>>721855607
we think that you made all that shit up, and that you most likely have a dick
>>
>>721849776

No it's not your fault at all. That's an absolute shit tier situation you found yourself in and it's 100%, absofuckinglutely one hundred percent your mom's fault for not protecting you when you were vulnerable.

Hope you're doing better these days but with a past like that I wouldn't be surprised if you just spiraled hard and became a neet or something. Did you ever go to therapy?
>>
File: 1485777051779.png (111KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1485777051779.png
111KB, 625x626px
>>721855829
>>
File: Pedo's Witnesses.jpg (106KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pedo's Witnesses.jpg
106KB, 600x600px
>>721849776
Can we speak to you for a moment about our Saviors, pedophilia and meth?
>>
>>721855883
Yeah for a couple years but it was a shit tier government issued therapist to whom I never really opened up
>>
>>721855607

You're not a slut for getting raped. A slut is a girl who gives herself to men repeatedly way too easily. Getting raped is something else entirely.
>>
>>721855933
OP: KEK
>>
ITT: a bunch of guys sucking up to what may or may not be a girl in hopes of maybe getting a cam show
>>
>>721856003
Wait is that seriously why all you guy are here?
>>
>>721856053
no
>>
>>721856072
Relief/10
>>
OP, I might actually be able to help you. Mail me at [email protected]
>>
If I showed you guys pictures of me wearing a specific necklace and then me holding the necklace right now with a time stamp would that quiet the "op has a dick" fags?
>>
>>721855962

Well how are you nowadays?
>>
>>721856053
nah just chillin rn but i would like to see your feet
>>
Become a pioneer. The truth will set you free
>>
>>721855748
Here's where i think this is a load of nonsense:
You come to /b/ and don't respect the rules of tits or gtfo.

But I'll bite, why dont you go and look for a job and get yourself away from your mother, you will be able to meet some people and save money and eventually move out? I mean, set some goals for yourself, it will give you something to strive for.

Alternatively, go to college, live on campus and get a job to pay for it if you must.

I'm sure you are a bright young woman, so you will figure out a way. Don't get so down, you have your youth, looks and brains, be proud of that. If you are insecure, build yourself and stengthen those insecurities.
>>
>>721849776
Wow hun. It's your fault buts its kinda not. Your we not equipped with the right tools to survive. If your were a street kid you would have told him to fuck off, the nice confused lonely depressed gal that was seeking male guidance and companionship. You are perfectly normal, oh and how old are you now?
>>
>>721851270
chicken hawk
>>
>>721856176
Idk I'm still lonely af (hence talking to people on b at 6am) my grandma (whom my mom and I lived with) just died so we had to move to a new place and our new landlord is more easy to convince on the topic of pets and I am obsessed with animals, hopefully going to be a veterinarian, currently volunteering at humane society, but I've never had a pet and I want a cat so bad just so I won't be so lonely but mom says no because cats are dirty so that's been shitty
>>
>>721856173
JW: it won't stop until tits, so just ignore it
>>
File: 1430792079361.jpg (50KB, 350x428px) Image search: [Google]
1430792079361.jpg
50KB, 350x428px
do you need someone to talk to?
post your kik or a fake kik
swefag btw
>>
>>721856053
Yup. Girls who are victims of sexual trauma usually are freaky and give good cam shows. As evidenced by the guy who says no were here to help, also post your feet.
>>
>>721856223
18 now
>>
Don't care, got laid.
>>
The guy who did all this got 30 years in jail no parole or bail btw
>>
>>721851211
Kys B/ has gone full puss
>>
>>721849776
wish i could ask for your contacts so i can be your online friend (im a girl) but..putting your contacts on /b/ might be a bigger mistake than this entire situation lmao
>>
File: 1421713409187.jpg (37KB, 460x474px) Image search: [Google]
1421713409187.jpg
37KB, 460x474px
>>721856293
go for it, i have a dog, a cat and some birds.
gotta love those animals
>>
>>721849776
judging from the way you told the story you never believed it was your fault
>>
>>721851270
Thunderbird hood decal model
>>
OP Question: How do you guys think pedophiles are treated in jail?
>>
>>721856439
That's a helluva compliment - your underage pussy was so good this dude was willing to go to prison for 30 years to get some of it.

Don't let that sort of praise make you too egotistical.
>>
>>721856666
OP: kek
>>
>>721849776
You have a bad support system. The best thing to do is make a better one. Find good people who you can rely on and be there for them when they need you. You dont have to abandon your family, just keep them at arms length and understand their opinions dont matter and their anger or dissappoinment is not relevent to your life.
As far as the rape, it happened. Are you a person who was raped and will go on to lead a happy life, or a person who lets your rapist win everyday by punishing yourself.
Everyday you find something to be happy about you beat all of them.
>>
Thats a pretty shit life OP. Convert to hinduism, tell your mother you did, follow hindu teachings. From there, wait until you have learned enough and commit suicide to be reborn.
>>
>>721852624
Vodka helps with sleep
>>
File: 1432119343576.jpg (46KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1432119343576.jpg
46KB, 1440x900px
>>721856605
i hope thay get beten upp by children
>>
>>721849776
id make my family pay seriously, be a bad bitch
>>
>>721856666
He sure didn't last very long at the cost of 30 years. Damn that was 30 years in like 5 seperated increments of 10 minutes over the span of 24 hours
>>
>>721856353

Nah man I was heavily neglected as a child (by a shit tier single mom) and dealt with depression for over a decade so I have some sympathy for kiddos in shitty situations.

>>721856439

Good. Anyway here's some psychoanalysis on your mom. The reason she freaked out at you over all of this is because women have an intense visceral reaction to any criticisms of their parenting. When this shit went down, no doubt every single reasonable person in the community knew it was her fault and was giving her massive shit for it, and what do shit tier moms do when they treat their kid like shit and get shamed for doing so? They very irrationally blame their kid for the hostility they're receiving, in this case creating a rather cruel situation where she compounds hate and vitriol on you at the absolute worst time possible. It's an absurd set of behaviour that falls well out of bounds of normal civilized behaviour. You might find some like minded souls red-dit.com/r/raisedbynarcissists/.

Yeah I know it's a Rebbit link but idgaf. Anonymous online pseudo group-therapy can be extremely mending and I'd recommend checking it out.

Also I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Life fucking sucks sometimes, for some more than others and unfortunately you got a royal dumping.
>>
Yes its your fault now go fuck yourself and die. Bonus points if u do a backflip first.
>>
>>721856915
10/10 will do
>>
>>721856824
Psychiatrist af much appreciate
>>
File: 1424639045002.jpg (37KB, 455x605px) Image search: [Google]
1424639045002.jpg
37KB, 455x605px
>>721856756
yes and this will be your new form
>>
>>721853333
quads checked
>>
>>721853386
If you timestamp your tits, I would gladly roast
>>
File: Witnessed.gif (138KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Witnessed.gif
138KB, 600x337px
>>721856666
>>
>>721856983
HOLY SHIT literally my first post on 4chan ever and I get quads????? The gods have blessed me
>>
>>721856293

Go volunteer at a pet shelter. They love the helping hand and you'll get to socialize a bit which will be good for you.

I would personally recommend not actually tying to become a vet. The effort/reward is pretty fucking high and it's rather thankless. Vets suffer pretty hard from emotional fatigue because of the sheer difficulty of their job, the fact that so many pets come through that they can't help simply because of costs and because owners can be such shits some times.
>>
>>721857020
Isn't that really a lose lose situation for me?
>>
>>721856796
did he put it in your ass and did you suck him? Did he eat your pussy?
>>
>>721857039
OP: Creepy af but still kekd
>>
>>721857107
Maybe, but then how much worse than the rest of your life could it be?

Gotta learn to see the silver lining.
>>
File: IMG_3136.jpg (177KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3136.jpg
177KB, 750x1334px
>>721857187
Not sure if should answer
>>
>>721857264
don't
>>
>>721849776
Do watch this, might help
https://www.ted.com/talks/thordis_elva_tom_stranger_our_story_of_rape_and_reconciliation
>>
>>721857295
K shan't
>>
>>721857305
Thanks anon
>>
>>721854820
you're a dude
>>
OP here, guys this is literally the most I've talked to people since idk when
>>
File: IMG_3416.jpg (153KB, 702x1248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3416.jpg
153KB, 702x1248px
>>721857365
Am not
>>
>>721849776
JW: need sleep. hope you'll manage. as I said, get away from that hellhole, don't regret, don't look back. Stop blaming yourself. Also fuck you because I'm going to worry about you for at least a month you cunt. Keep your head high. Hope we somehow manage to run into each other again, though chances are slim. bye ._.
>>
>>721849776
just share skype, number or kek if you want support, b is full of retarded geniuses
>>
>>721857452
Thanks for all the help, anon, Satan bless, also sorry for being a cunt
>>
>>721857389
sounds like you really need a friend
>>
>>721855479
>neglecting to teach me internet safety

Fuck off and take some responsibility for your own actions.
>>
>>721857540
Not a special friend you pee pee grabber
>>
>>721857063
>>721857389

Seriously I would highly recommend volunteering. Don't fall into the long term neet/social recluse path. Trust me. I've been there an I know others who have been there. Any way you can get out and socialise with people will be extremely good for you, and socializing at a shelter will be safe and interesting and they'll appreciate your help. Go as soon as possible, the longer you go the hermit route the harder it is to pull yourself out.
>>
>>721857557
OP: Valid point
>>
>>721855607
We think you are a dude
>>
>>721857491
JW: I can understand. If I got force fucked by a meth head I met online I'd prolly never even turn on my computer again. Also fuck satan, bless yourself. No one else will.

Oh and you're still a cunt though. Be safe.
>>
SHOE ON HEAD
>>
How do threads 404? What's the post limit?
>>
>>721857607
No it isnt. Literally people like that look for vulnerable people from bad situations.
>>
>>721857593
agreed you can get loads of life experience and have a valid reason to meet other people
>>
File: IMG_3480.jpg (67KB, 750x1221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3480.jpg
67KB, 750x1221px
>>721857688
Turn up brightness to see shoe on my head
>>
File: Spice the Cat.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Spice the Cat.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>721856293
>>721857389
The great thing about animals is they aren't judgmental. Their love is unconditional. (The perfect, healing balance to all that JW judgement.)

I hope the pain of your experience and your time with JW helps you choose to be more like your dad and the animals and live a happy life helping and being kind to all God's creatures.
>>
>>721849776
next time post in /adv/ they are more helpful
>>
>>721857107
No it is not. This is an anonymous image board, and you keep asking to be roasted
>>
>>721857917
make a thread in /adv/
>>
>>721849776
ur on meth
>>
You have the similar story to every single ex JW kid out there. You're not unique take comfort in that.
>>
>>721857425
no time stamp... you are a dude
>>
>>721850200 this

Quite a lot of greentext involve religion. Human race is mature enough to stop praying to a figure, that's plain nigger and fucking retarded
>>
>>721857425
timestamp fatty
>>
File: Moot shoe on head.jpg (95KB, 715x964px) Image search: [Google]
Moot shoe on head.jpg
95KB, 715x964px
>>721857839
>>
>>721857705
What the fuck are you even talking about. It is a valid point. OP was deflecting all responsibility for not having any common sense on HIS parents. HE refused to take any responsibility for HIS own actions
>>
OP here, this has been really lit /b/ros. Most I've talked to people in a couple years. Made me laugh and enlightened me a bit with an external opinion on my situation. Ive gotta actually go to sleep now but thanks for all the insight and surprisingly low amount of kys and togtfos
>>
>>721858180
>raised in a bubble
>no common sense

Smart people get it, dont be mad
>>
>>721858079

But the problem is atheists are allergic to breeding, so they simply get replaced by more religio-fags as the generations go by.

I blame the global warming hoaxers. They've seemd to convince an entire generation of high IQ people to just not have kids. Motherfuckers.
>>
>>721858244
Good luck in life, OP, and...witnessed.
>>
OP here again. BTW I'm actually 16, everything I talked about happened 2 years ago. Just said I was 18 so I wouldn't get banned before I got to see rhe thread also why I didn't do tits because you know cp. I know I know "reported"
>>
>>721858244

Goodnight, I hope you do well and find true recovery. You're at a very important stage in your life right now, it'll be hard but you still have a ton of potential to do well, don't waste it as a recluse. God speed.
>>
>>721849776
nice b8 m8
>>
>>721858437
GTFO
>>
>>721857425
wow, you are beautiful
>>
>>721858596

Pedo kys.
>>
Who wants to rape op
>>
>>721858437
B& CY@
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.