[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/, it's that time again, whats your opinion on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 36

File: blacklivesmatter.jpg (52KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter.jpg
52KB, 624x351px
Alright /b/, it's that time again, whats your opinion on the Black Lives Matter movement?
>>
my life matters more.
>>
>>721832470
Your life is dogshit.
>>
dumb niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L55iFheidcs
>>
But they do matter.

/shrug
>>
>>721832397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D-FuQZ-wHM
>>
Black guy here. I don't really care to be honest.
>>
>>721832397
Apperently black lives only matter when a white dude kills a nigger, cuz i don't see riots when niggers kill eachother.
>>
Just rich Jews trying to divide the middle/lower class so we'll wipe ourselves out, same agenda as "PC" culture.
>>
It's another reason for people to head out into the street and make a lot of noise without really solving anything.

And why try to solve anything? That's not the goal in America anymore. It's more important for everyone to know where you stand on an issue. All the histrionics from these guys, just like He Will Not Divide Us and the asshats that carried AK-47s into their local Texas Chipotle, it's all so everyone can see you and know where you stand. None of it solves a fucking thing.

So yeah.
>>
File: d6f.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>>721832506
>MFW his retard strength, if he knew how to harness it, could have saved him.
>>
>>721832397
What time again? BLM is a racist organization that has become more violent than the KKK.
>>
>>721832397
dont really give a fuck, get out of the road

since most black people are murdered by other black people if you want my sympathy go protest gangs and drug dealers and stop fucking with other peoples lives
>>
I don't think black lives matter at all.
>>
>>721832616
>Black guy
>I don't really care

I don't believe it. Please post a pic of your hand in front of the screen or something
>>
>>721832397
They aren't any more annoying than any other person trying to act like a special victim that wants everyone to go out of their way for them. Black people deal with a lot of bullshit for being black, and not just the asshole ones. I feel sorry for those ones, especially. And they are supposed to envy the rich white pussies? What a shitty situation that must be
>>
They're really fucked now
>>
It's a joke.

One white cop kills a black felon, and they lose their shit.

Meanwhile nationwide 20 black people are murdered by other black people.

BLM doesn't say shit, and neither does anyone else.
>>
>>721832498
so his life does matter more
>>
File: 2bd.jpg (18KB, 352x360px) Image search: [Google]
2bd.jpg
18KB, 352x360px
>>721832696
>mfw people can't see though this shit for what it really is.
>>
>>721832397
domestic terrorists.
they use violence and fear of violence to push their political agenda, part of which is to push law enforcement out of their communities (which are riddled with crime). I'm sure there are ulterior motives (as they are funded by Soros), but that's what the grunts want: push the whites out of their communities through fear and violence. Terrorism.
>>
>>721832397
BLM is so 2016, get in 2017 faggot
>>
File: tenor.gif (52KB, 220x166px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
52KB, 220x166px
>>721832829
This.

They never do in the
>u mad wite boi cuck lowlowlow threads.
>>
File: 20170209_010045.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170209_010045.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>721832829
Alright, have a shitty sideways pic from my phone.
>>
File: blmattress.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
blmattress.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>
File: 5747455250_8179b8ea5d_b.jpg (227KB, 550x741px) Image search: [Google]
5747455250_8179b8ea5d_b.jpg
227KB, 550x741px
>>721833065
Can we please look at the other side of the coin?

White people push black people out of their communities by making the streets safer, stimulating the economy for the small business owner, fixing proverbial broken windows....

Why are they mad at us again?
>>
>>721832397
They're based.
>>
>>721832397
An organization that will never accomplish anything other than turning people even further away from the Democrats that cow to them.

They were extremely effective at getting votes for republicans the past election.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (109KB, 782x560px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
109KB, 782x560px
>>721833481
w-woah
>>
File: 1446684314124.jpg (15KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1446684314124.jpg
15KB, 184x184px
>>721832397
https://youtu.be/GdDcw9VMMic
>>
>>721833481
Thanks!
>>
>>721834068
>BLM doesn't want you to see
>more of a Blue Lives Matter video instead of focusing on black crimes only....

Still powerful though.
>>
>>721834345
I agree it's an obnoxious title.
>>
It's counter productive to their cause. I used to not care what color you were. Now I see them for the filthy niggers they are
>>
>>721833794
They are mad at us because politicians have tricked them into thinking white people and businesses are the bad guys.

It was the politicians who destroyed economies that forced people to abandon the cities (black chose not to leave) which forced those that stayed (blacks) to survive by other means, like selling drugs.

Then it was politicians who pushed the unconstitutional drug laws that incarcerated shitloads of people ("disproportionately" black men).

Then the politicians convince blacks that the cop who is told to do his job is the racist... because he profiles what he sees as the type of person who commits the most crimes--crimes that again are only crimes because of unconstitutional laws.

During prohibition, politicians had to amend the constitution. Why do our drug laws not require the same for them to be federal?

This all stems from politicians killing business. In Detroit, businesses that pop up that don't pay the required money for their insane regulations are immediately shut down by the dipshits in charge.

When people have jobs and money that they earned (i.e. worked for), they commit less crime. It's not a black or a white thing,

Politicians don't want anyone to fight the cause, they just want us to fight the symptoms. The symptoms of their meddling in the economy are more poor people which leads to more crime, which leads to more police, which leads to more police interactions, which leads to more killing. Politicians choose the best spot here that fits their narrative and keeps them elected. It's not your fault for committing more crime, it's racist white Americans fault for joining the police force and murdering you.

>Hands up, don't shoot!

Here's $2000 to protest and burn down cities.
>>
>>721832397
Pro tip: They don't.
>>
>>721834577
Clearly systemic racism and gentrification have a role to play, but so do people's actions and belief systems.

I'm a proletariat but I don't commit any crimes.

>Aside from speeding and using my phone while driving.
>>
>>721832397
they have a right to their opinion like everyone else, as well as the right to assemble. They must not damage public or private property, and cannot block roads, entryways to public spaces, or otherwise interfere with the lives of people who find better ways to communicate to society than bigotry.
>>
>>721832397
they are a bunch of coddled and stupid niggers who think they dont have to do what cops say because their ancestors were slaves. earth to black idiots: feel free to go to any other country where blacks have it better. also stfu.
>>
>>721832397
They're shooting their own cause in the foot when they take over speeches of people saying things they don't like, or calling shit racism when race has nothing to do with anything. If you want us to be upset about the racial divide, stop releasing videos calling for "cracker killing season" and expecting us to interpret that differently than hearing a klansmen say "nigger killing season". They are the same thing.

At this point, they're trying to fight racism with even more racism and they're stuck wondering why nothings getting done. I also have a gigantic problem with afrocentrism in regards to Ancient Egypt but that's a whole other culturally appropriated ball of wax. Another thread, another time perhaps.
>>
>>721835286
black people speed way more often than the other races, which leads to more police interactions because there are more police.

Stop your buzzwords. What systemic racism. Show us exactly where it is in our system.

Interestingly, abortion rights were a push to shrink the black population.
>>
>>721835286
>using your phone while driving
you piece of shit.
>>
>>721832397

The movement is absolutely correct in spirit, but as always with large scale protest groups, executed terribly and has attracted some thugs who just want to smash and steal.
>>
>>721835696
it's absolutely incorrect in spirit. it demonizes the wrong people.

it's not the cops who are the cause of the problems, it's the politicians who destroy the free market.
>>
File: tmp_12624-IMG_86551869377819.jpg (122KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12624-IMG_86551869377819.jpg
122KB, 957x960px
Not good. Ive only heard of them on edgy youtubers claiming to spread ceitical thinking on current events when in reality its fucking common sense and they probably get their news and views from plebbit. Anyway, if they want people to take them seriously them they need to engage in conversations while actually listening to the opposing side and not shouting them down with being a bigot or nigger lyncher.
>>
>>721832397
Utter shit. It's a borderline terrorist movement that distracts from the real issues, like making anime real.
>>
>>721835286
>systemic racism
My fucking problem with this entire line of reasoning is that black people have purposefully bred a culture that preachers gang violence to get out of the hood, and then they marvel at cops taking those claims seriously. You cannot advocate for "shooting niggas", and then get pissed when someone takes you seriously. There are other ways to get ahead in life, ways that don't involve teaching your kids to sell drugs and shoot each other for wearing the wrong colors in the wrong neighborhood. Cops are out there everyday and they see black offenders cop an attitude MORE than white offenders. Half of this "resisting arrest" bullshit is just from some asshole getting pulled over and trying to pull a gun on a cop for a traffic violation. For fucks sake lads, at some point you have to take responsibility for your own fucking actions and stop blaming them on everyone else.
>>
>>721832923
Top kek.
>>
>>721832397
I love it. I'm all for it. I didn't like it at first because I was a racist but it helped me to see what a piece of shit I am. It has worked to change me into a better person. Overall it's a good thing. Would recommend to a friend.
>>
File: Snell.jpg (280KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Snell.jpg
280KB, 1440x810px
Is any one can pls help for or try identify this Raptor??
>>
>>721835546
>Stop your buzzwords. What systemic racism. Show us exactly where it is in our system.

ok

>black people speed way more often than the other races, which leads to more police interactions because there are more police.

You mean
>black people get caught, cited, and prosecuted for speeding more often.

Gentrification is basically systemic racism, and so is the school funding system, gerrymandering, prison system, etc.

That's not to say it's solely The Man's fault, as I previously said, their personal belief systems (black culture) sure as hell isn't helping.

>Interestingly, abortion rights were a push to shrink the black population.

It's ironic that the right don't support abortion and other types of "family planning"
>>
>>721835995
Fuck off with your BLM propaganda
>>
>>721832397
BLACK LIVES MATTER = THE KKK

WHAT THE REALLY MEAN AND HAVE STATED THE SILENT WORD
>ONLY

SO CORRECTLY STATED THE MOVEMENT IS
>ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER

NOT THE "NEW CLAN", LIKE THE OLD VIOLENT BURNING CROSSES AND HANGING BLACKS AND KILLING BLACKS KIND OF HATE GROUP

NO ONLY BLACK LIVE MATTER BUT ONLY WHEN KILLED MY COPS DOPING THEIR FUCKING JOB AND MOST OF THE TIME FULLY JUSTIFIED OR BY ANY OTHER RACE

SCREW THE FACT THE MOST BLACKS ARE KILLED BY? OTHER BLACKS
>>
>>721832397
Filthy terrorists and thugs who found excuse for their violent unacceptable behavior. They are embarrassment to black people.
>>
File: thefuckdidijustread.jpg (3KB, 124x118px) Image search: [Google]
thefuckdidijustread.jpg
3KB, 124x118px
>>721836123
>>
Only problem with black lives matter, is that everyone including black people know that is a false statement.
>>
File: jb3l7c6---Imgurs.gif (2MB, 720x365px) Image search: [Google]
jb3l7c6---Imgurs.gif
2MB, 720x365px
>>721835643
I'm a monster, I know.
>>
>>721836123
That's stupid.
>>
>>721832397

Domestic Terrorism
funded by a White MALE name Soros, who is an actual Ex Nazi

it so funny a white male is the power behind BLM lol
>>
>>721832397
If the KKK had less order and more melanin.
>>
>>721836290
its a fact
>>
I believe it is creating more division and only creating an environment that big brother wants to come in with the vans.
>>
>>721835784
>free market.

wut, nigger?
>>
>>721835805
>why is she walking around backwards?
>>
>>721836361
That's not what the word fact means. What you stated is an opinion. If you don't know the difference, you are stupid. It's ok. Ignorance is forgivable if it isn't intentional. You are like a special needs kid, who doesn't understand thinking. We all love you.
>>
>>721834577
"Unconstituional"

http://constitutionus.com/

show me in the constitution where it says drugs are legal

Just because it is dumb doesn't mean it is is unconstitutional
>>
>>721836487
this is now a cringe thread.
whew lads.
>>
>>721835893
I agree, hence my "people's actions and belief systems"

It can't be all "whitey holden us down", that's utterly myopic.
>>
File: 1485991047313.jpg (173KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485991047313.jpg
173KB, 1600x900px
>>721832397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEXnIM6M_Qc

this. just this. OP
>>
Literally domestic terrorists
>>
File: fairy15.gif (97KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
fairy15.gif
97KB, 275x275px
i mean the statement is correct.
>>
>>721836532
>now a cringe thread
wasnt it always?
>>
>>721836532
It's ok.
Don't be scared.
We love you.
>>
File: IMG_2109.gif (2MB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.gif
2MB, 200x112px
>>721835995
I too, good sir, have seen the bright white light.
>>
>>721836527
he means the war on drugs, faggot. and Nixons aides are on tape saying that he started the war on drugs knowing it'd affect black people (and hippies) more than white people. inb4 source, http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/.
>>
>>721836067
>black people get caught, cited, and prosecuted for speeding more often

maybe. my point is that this is a symptom of the real problem; blacks committing more crimes AND/OR blacks getting profiled and arrested more because they are black.

they are both because of a failed economy that politicians tried to control and become rich from.

school funding system is a failure because of politicians and government, not because of possibly racist white people or cops. prison system is again because of politicians. all the shit you mentioned is a symptom, not the cause.

I believe that black culture (crime and hating the man and not working) is SOLELY because of the man. Yes, their attitudes are disgusting, but it's not because they are black and they have shitty culture that they act like this, it's because politicians have realized that they can stay in power by offering these people free money. Whether they take it or not is irrelevant... what matters if that the politicians have pushed for an us-vs-them narrative. As a member of your black community, you might feel better voting one way over the other because while you aren't taking handouts, your fellow black community members might just need them.

And why do they need them? Again, because the politicians have destroyed the economy in those cities and have at the same time offered them free shit and told them that they aren't part of the rest of America because of racist white people.

>ironic that the right don't support abortion

are you suggesting that the right are racist? If yes, you need to open your eyes. The people on the right that you think are racist are either responding to being called privileged or are offering their two cents at to where the problems lie...

yes, it's true that blacks commit more crimes.

but they never delve into why that is (or i guess arguably is) true.
>>
Terrorist organization with the race card to protect it.
>>
>>721836123
>you're yelling.

>"too" was the omitted word.

>true facts, can't argue the those.
>>
>>721836394
look at places like detroit
>>
>>721836527
uh, it doesn't mention drugs, which means it falls back to the states to make laws, dickhead
>>
>>721836855
...do you even know what "free market" means?
>>
>>721836527
>secure in their person and effects...
>>
#BLACKCRIMESMATTER
This is their culture of gang rule, theft, and destruction that they want to freely commit against all other cultures in the USA without taking responsibility and without anyone fighting back in self defense.
The answer is gun control; finger on the trigger and aim for their heads at close range.
>>
>>721837003
yes, do you?
>>
File: BlackLivesMatter.webm (2MB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
BlackLivesMatter.webm
2MB, 400x272px
>>
File: Black Rifles Matter.jpg (30KB, 960x381px) Image search: [Google]
Black Rifles Matter.jpg
30KB, 960x381px
>>
>>721832397
I don't see why people always have to see the negativity of things, I mean, right now blacks are being treated better than they have ever been treated in America. I don't see why now, all of the sudden, they think they are being targeted by police or whatever. If they stop being niggers and follow directions, then there would be no problem.
>>
File: ykkar_skal.jpg (67KB, 620x638px) Image search: [Google]
ykkar_skal.jpg
67KB, 620x638px
>>721832397
My opinion?

It does not matter if you are black or white.

Only rich people matter
>>
>>721832733
I have yet to see any pictures of BLM members lynching white folks from trees

Do you have any links?
>>
>>721834345
Focusing on niggers crimes ONLY? If niggers were all deported, the vast majority of ALL CRIME would end. you fucking niggers ruin everything, where ever you go
>>
>>721837598
Hanging takes too long, they attack in large groups and kill the white guy (and anyone with a a camera) immediately then run away.
>>
>>721832397
soros/10
>>
>>721832882
there are plenty of groups that condemn and campaign against black on black killings.

Maybe it's perhaps a little bit outside your bubble though, which is cool. I am sure you have your own shit to deal with. Live and let live and all that jazz.

Just don't take all that you hear on FoxNews as canon, is all I'm saying.

http://abc7chicago.com/archive/9009544/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html

http://www.diversitybestpractices.com/news-articles/20-african-american-organizations-you-need-know
>>
>>721837930
agree, but what do you think his motives are?
>>
They needed a different spin on it than the one they have now.
If they preached the whole "why are we gunning each other down in the streets." even for a moment it would look better for them. If they were to go to the ghetto areas and offer those guys that can only hussle/sling drugs for money some sort of rays of hope it would look so much better.

Theres so many things fucked with our system but right now they only pop up when a cop shoots someone, sometimes with good reason and sometimes bad.

All they want to do is point fingers but they dont realise that three fingers are pointing back at them.
If it was non profit that turned into protest without getting ridiculous like peta i honestly think it would work.
>>
>>721832616
ya but you are on 4 chan you dont count you are a black guy not a filthy nigger
>>
>>721838047
its not just him but the motive is to continue to divide people against each other, allowing soros and his ilk to focus on pushing forward their agenda with minimal resistance
>>
>>721832696
not trying to defend jews but why would they want that?
>>
>>721838424
i'll be happy when he dies
>>
>>721836793
I think we agree but are coming at it from different angles.

I think it's safe to say it's rich against poor. Class warfare. And it just so happens to be rich white people against poor black people.

It's not SOLELY The Man's fault, people still have their autonomy.

If the politicians work for the people, and not big business, then we'd be golden! I still want the EPA keeping us breathing clean air and drinking clean water. I still want a good education and a solid middle class.

>are you suggesting that the right are racist?

Not as a whole, no. The abortion thing is just a flippant remark in the vein of "white christians (most of the right) hate abortion, but also hate black people. Why ease up on the abortion and it'll help solve the black people problem"

>yes, it's true that blacks commit more crimes.

>>black people get caught, cited, and prosecuted for speeding more often

>maybe.

A mix of culture and systemic racism. No, I don't think their culture is influenced purely from racist white people.
>>
>>721838609
you had never heard about him before the election
>>
>>721837752
so all BLM killings are undocumented? That is unfortunate. They should take more pride in their work, like the KKK did,

How many people have they killed so far?
>>
>>721832397
Sooooooo 2016
>>
File: din do nuffin.jpg (56KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
din do nuffin.jpg
56KB, 600x750px
>>
>>721838609
wont matter, his (their) cause predates soros and will live on in others
>>
>>721837077
I'm
>>721836394
not that
>>721837003
nigga.

The purely "free market" is a shittastic idea. There needs to be a balance between free market, socialism, capitalism etc.

And give that faggot credit, he was able to solve the captcha.
>>
>>721837598
Is lynching the BLM's forte?
>>
If you have to shout your life matters, then probably your life doesn't matter, think about that niggling
>>
File: Meanwhile-in-England.jpg (74KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile-in-England.jpg
74KB, 598x600px
>>721837646
wut.
>>
>>721832397
> TL;DR - They're niggers.
>>
>>721838507
A divided enemy is easier to conquer/control than a united front. They've been doing this for years. I'm surprised you faggots haven't picked up on it by now.

Everytime the US does something fucked up, they start releasing headlines about abortion, gun rights, gay rights, racism, etc. They're divisive topics that keep us all fighting each other so we don't see the bullshit they're pulling behind the scenes. When those topics start coming up, its time to look around at what they DONT want you to see because rest assured, they're holding keys in front of our faces like babies trying to distract us from something.
>>
>>721832397
They peeled off enough votes to cost Democrats the election. Cops killing black people is, literally, their version of muslim terrorism to white people. Both are problems that kill less than 100 people a year. Yet, there are people making millions hyperinflating the actual threat to the suckers.

Really fucking brilliant demagoguery. Maybe even anti-democratic psy-ops. It will take decades for people to understand the tea party, blm, and the rise of bullshit grass roots groups that do the bidding of our capitalist masters.
>>
File: JWwgeX1.gif (891KB, 317x215px) Image search: [Google]
JWwgeX1.gif
891KB, 317x215px
>>721838741
becuz lizard
>>
I live in a country that racism is irrelevant, there is almost none here, and when you ask me about black lives matter it is the same to ask about KKK
>>
File: IMG_2293.gif (2MB, 349x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.gif
2MB, 349x454px
>>721839322
THIS.

And +1 on the matching numbers.
>>
>>721839493
which country?
>other than every single one that isnt the US
It's only in America that racism is this big of a fucking deal. Actual Africans hate black americans for cultural appropriation and they tell their kids, "dont hang out with that american you'll get shot!"

I dont understand why race always has to be a big fucking deal here. And at this point, both sides are perpetuating the divide. Black comedians constantly rely on "white people" jokes like that isn't alienating white people whatsoever. If a white comedian relied on black people jokes, he'd get fired and possibly get death threats in the mail. How are "white people" jokes any different?
>>
File: 1ja0pc.jpg (98KB, 723x500px) Image search: [Google]
1ja0pc.jpg
98KB, 723x500px
>>721832397
<<<This.
>>
>>721838731
You're wrong about the "class warfare" thing. You vilify success. Successful people are not successful at the expense of unsuccessful people.

>If politicians work for the people and not big business, then we'd be golden!

So what's the solution? Regulating business? Big businesses love regulation (that's exactly what they need politicians for) because regulation drives competition out of the market. The solution is to remove the state from the economy, just like church and state were separated.

EPA-esque organizations should be run by the states, not by the feds. Education is exactly the same. The idea is that states compete against each other for the most population and businesses. If the federal gov't forces states to be the same, what's the point in having states to begin with?

When you have the feds run education, for example, you get a group of politicians and other assholes deciding on failed systems that get forced to every school in the nation.

>abortion

I think that white conservatives are a lot more accepting of non whites than you think.

I think you're understanding of conservatives comes from movies and the media.

> we agree

Sort of. Not to be condescending, but I think you are on my path, but some ways behind me. I thought like you before coming to the conclusion that all of the problems we see stem from an over-regulated and failing economy... and economy that will right itself if left alone.

But you get politicians who have no idea how to create wealth trying to steal from successful people... and get poor people to blame successful people.

It's like the march on Wall St... they weren't wrong that there were problems, they were wrong on who to blame. A big corporation will take the path of least resistance... and that's usually paying off a politician to make some regulation that makes it harder for small businesses to enter the market. We need to take away the power from politicians so that corporations are forced to compete
>>
Not from the U.S. but as a outsider I think if they feel that strongly about making a change there has to be a better way than rioting and shit. They act like a bunch of fuckwits
>>
It's dumb as fuck and they cry and whine when you tell them that all lives matter. How up your own ass do you have to be to get mad at the saying all lives matter. Seriously kill yourselves BLM you are of no use to anyone. If you REALLY wanted to show that BLACK LAVES MATTA then go fix the inner city black neighborhoods filled with crime. Why don't you Call the police and get the criminals out of your neighborhood? "Oh das coz I ain't no snitch!" Is usually the response from these ignorant morons. So BLM: next time you refuse to snitch on the gangsters fucking up your streets remember, it's not the cops fault that they are quick to point guns when not a single person will cooperate with them when trying to solve cases. 50% of violent crimes are committed by blacks and blacks only make up like 15% of the population. There is no racism going on BLM you are only hurting yourselves and bringing yourselves down so when you make a scene and yell BLACK LAVES MATTA you literally look retarded to those if us with working minds. ALL lives matter you idiots fix your own shit before you invade everyone else's business trying to convince them that you matter. If you can't fix your own neighborhoods then fucking kill yourselves because the cops will RIGHTFULLY do it for you.
>>
File: 1424427736009.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1424427736009.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>721832397
I really admire how articulate and patient they are in debates
>>
I think they should all be systematically rounded up and brought to "reeducation centers" where we literally just force them into rooms, flood the rooms with ocean water and drown them. Sort of like how other genocide type death traps work.
>>
>>721838937

hahaha a free market isn't free in socialism, buddy.

a free market means that you can freely trade value for value. it means that your property isn't taken from you at gunpoint and given to "society".

A right is not a right if it forces a duty on someone else.

You have a right to read a book, you do not have a right to force someone to write it for you.

The same can be said about everything. Individual liberty means individual responsibility.
>>
>>721839680
>It's only in America that racism is this big of a fucking deal
>what is brexit
>what is white nationalists leftover from colonialism
>what is colonialism
>what is racism against every other race a-la
>japanese/chinese/korean
>the whole middle east and it's surrounding countries
>aussy/abo

The list goes on.
>>
>>721832397
They might started as a group with some valid points but now they are just niggering the planet.

Basically this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuD_0LFSnyY
>>
>>721839178
I am not sure. But BLM is apparantly more violent than the KKK

I'm just waiting for some links to pictures or vids of white folk getting murdered by BLM members so I have something other than cp to wack off to tonight

Unfortuantely the previous poster has not been forthcoming with videos, pics, links or even a paltry article.

My boner is sad
>>
>>721840059
Yeah, a list of completely irrelevant shit would go on. Theres a million things that aren't related to racism. Post the entire fucking dictionary.
>brexit
refugee crisis, trade deals with EU, economic benefits. notice how "black people" is nowhere in that list.
>white nationalists
extremists. every country has them, and they feel extremely about a lot of shit.
>colonialism
countries in Africa were invading each other for years. long before anyone else developed the technology (of boats) to fucking get there.
>japanese/chinese/korean
Are racist against each other because of WWII. its like you didn't even try to read a history book.
>middle east
follows a religion that preaches shunning all outsiders who aren't arabic. thats not racism. thats religion kid.
>aussy/abo
You mean invaders try to subjugate the natives of every country they invade?! WHODA THUNK IT?! Except every single fucking country because that happens everywhere regardless of what color the peoples skin is. Canada/inuits, Americans/Indians
>the list goes on

Faggot. Might as well post a list of different types of fruits for how fucking useless this argument was. Almost all of those things were economically related and taken so far out of context its borderline inaccurate.
>>
>>721832397
>*duh duh*
Black Lives Matter
>*duh duh*
Facts Don't Matter
>>
File: Pack of Dirty Niggers.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pack of Dirty Niggers.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>721838871
>>
File: Fucking Niggers 2.webm (1MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Niggers 2.webm
1MB, 426x426px
>>721837598
>>
>>721832397
If you have to have a "movement" to prove it, guess what.
>>
File: Proof Niggers need to die.webm (768KB, 392x296px) Image search: [Google]
Proof Niggers need to die.webm
768KB, 392x296px
>>721837598
here ya go
>>
>>721832506
B-but only white ppl can be racis.
>>
>>721839781
>You vilify success. Successful people are not successful at the expense of unsuccessful people.
No I don't. Some are. Look at superfund sites.

>Big businesses love regulation
And yet Trump (with his massive conflicts of interest) is tearing apart the regulating agencies and putting into power the people who want to force the little guy out. (see; antitrust lawsuits)

EPA should be run by whoever has the most power and the best interests of the human population and planet in mind. If you want states to succeed because of EPA regulation then that's more nuanced than a conversation about racism.

Run in the wrong way, sure. There is no one size fits all. A baseline would be good, since we all prosper as a nation, we should all be supported as a nation. Then each state could go above and beyond that baseline if need by.

>I think that white conservatives are a lot more accepting of non whites than you think.

I think the people who voted in trump are somewhere on the spectrum from right (fiscally conservative) to alt right (white nationalist). Probably a bit of troll voting and just plainly ignorant in there too... That said, I didn't vote for hillary.

>Sort of.

I don't think it'll right itself on it's own. It's not physics, it's sociology. Hell, we just learned to walk upright and use our thumbs!

>But you get politicians...

Drain the swamp? How about introduce beneficial, sustainable ecology?

>It's like the march on Wall St...

I agree, but the regulation should be geared to keep the big guy from getting too big and fuckign over everyone so they can post record profits that Q.
>>
File: center of the universe.jpg (18KB, 236x242px) Image search: [Google]
center of the universe.jpg
18KB, 236x242px
>>721832397
Nigger crybabies.
>>
>>721832397
Shit-tier racist movement, just as retarded as the KKK, just in different ways.
>>
Them niggas be trippin
>>
File: 45742141.jpg (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
45742141.jpg
37KB, 250x250px
>>721839915
Which is why I said "a balance"
>>
>>721840301
>apparantly[sic]
I'd like to see those sources cited.
>>
>>721836040
You are mistaken anon, this is a common west African sea-diving doggo
>>
File: shaggydisaintweed.jpg (14KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
shaggydisaintweed.jpg
14KB, 480x343px
>>721836040

HURR DURR JOEY ROGAINE
>>
>>721841167
Which ways, stupid white person who doesn't know shit? Which ways? I guarantee you don't know anything about either
>>
>>721840721
>>721840811
>>721840870

Thanks, although I do not see how these thugs are affiliated with the BLM movement.

Do you have any videos of BLM members killing white folks?
>>
File: Obembe Dindu.jpg (256KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
Obembe Dindu.jpg
256KB, 620x412px
>>721832397
>>
>>721832397
Those niggers should go back to Chicago and increase the murder rate some more
>>
>>721840543
As a society, everything affects everything else.

>notice how "black people" is nowhere in that list.
racism doesn't mean only black people, bruv.

>every country has them...
b-but you said "It's only in America that racism is this big of a fucking deal"

>countries in Africa were invading...
Tribal warfare isn't colonialism.

>Are racist against each other because of WWII.
>because of WWII
>because of
No, fam. No.

>thats not racism. thats religion kid.
Next you're going to tell me that Jewish isn't a race...

>You mean invaders...
Yes, and using racism as a tool

>Canada/inuits, Americans/Indians
And now you're mixing nationalities and races.

>Faggot. Might as well post a list of different types...

Didn't you say ""It's only in America that racism is this big of a fucking deal."

It's a big fucking deal everywhere.
>>
>>721841579
I have videos of BLM members advocating for the murder of others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0
>>
>>721841428
>stupid white person
>implying
Sounds sort of racist...

>Which ways
Which ways what? Use your words. I said they are retarded, just in different ways. So here are the similarities:
>both racist, just toward different people
>both propagate ridiculous policies such as segregation
>both come from the democratic party
>both have a history of domestic terror
>both are special interest groups based solely on race
>both consider (or considered) killing outsiders, based on race, to be acceptable

And the differences:
>the KKK is centrally organized, while BLM functions in cells
>the KKK is widely criticized in a mainstream way, while BLM is publicly supported
>KKK members are generally now peaceful, while BLM riots usually end in violence
>the KKK is dying out, BLM is growing
>the KKK seeks assured white supremacy through controlling law and institutions, and has widely failed...
>BLM is seeking superior rights and status through social programming and violence, with media support

So the main differences, as of now, revolve around the fact that the KKK is a dying movement, while BLM has mainstream support, despite its inherently racist agenda. The make the same basic flaw (creating classes based on race) just with different races, and with somewhat different end results in mind. The philosophies are the same, the tactics differ.
>>
File: handout pls.jpg (48KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
handout pls.jpg
48KB, 530x300px
>>721841929
>Gib money
>Gib house
>>
>>721832397
Only black lives matta, black pee po had to du aw da maffs.
>>
>>721832397
I like their stand in Canada

Justin is a white supremacist terrorist
>>
>>721832397
I think it's bullshit. The better life got for blacks in America, the more they complained about nonexistent oppression. It's like they need a racist institution to push back against and if one doesn't exist, they'll create one out of the ether and then say "See! Look how racist everything is!"

Black people have always been their own worst enemy on any continent. This is true in Africa and it's true in America.
>>
File: 1485409217636.gif (928KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485409217636.gif
928KB, 500x375px
As a black guy, I think they are a bunch of angry niggers causing mor problems in their communities than they fix.

>And that's if they actually fix anything
>>
>>721843910
*more
>>
>>721832397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZVkIQc2EIg
>>
>>721839236
>>721839236
bullshit. they are not allowed to have a knife that big! ;P
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.