[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

richfag here. traveled the world twice own property once

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_0077.jpg (813KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
813KB, 3024x4032px
richfag here.

traveled the world twice
own property
once blew 2000€ on a hooker
spent this winter in new zealand
tip hot waitresses 50€ making them cry

yet haven't learned a trade a feel like useless shit.
>>
>>721776488
was meinst du genau? dein letzter satz macht keinen sinn
>>
>>721776488
i'm guessing you want us to ask you questions, right?

why are you rich, why are you here, and why haven't you done anything useful with your life yet?

also what's your favorite thing that you've been able to do because of your wealth?
>>
Send money so i can buy some more cigarettes
>>
Lol is that really considered rich in Europe?
>>
Ich spreche kein Deutsch Ich wollte nur cool aussehen
>>
>>721776604
it's come to the point where I want to actually be someone who is worth something. For example when I see my neighbors son who is like 17 fix his own car or I see young dudes with families it's like what am I even doing with my life shit fucking sucks sometimes
>>
>>721776807
fixing your own car is fucking aids
>>
How did you get your money?
>>
>>721776807
Well you can send me 50k and make me pay my student debts.

Also, educate yourself in something you like! You have the money to do it. DO volunteering or something.
>>
>>721776807
gib 50.000€ bitte komm schon ja? ok nice
>>
>>721776667
>why are you rich?
grandfather build houses after the war for cheap and sold them for 10+ mio
>why are you here
I don't know
>why haven't you done anything useful with your life yet
because I never had to...
>>
don't ever wish for that faggot, just get xanx and live a happy life with your money, i would kill to be you.
>>
Money doesn't make happinees man

Even me I have a lot of nice things but you just need friends to have fun with and that you can trust!

Just do normal activities without showing your money, you ll make true friend
>>
I'm happy and have experienced things you cannon comprehend
>>
>>721777057

Were you raised with a weak work ethic? Assuming your grandfather was a businessman, there should have been some lessions in work, success and financial responsibility in your teens. Do you think your parents raised you wrong or did you become a useless piece of trash all by yourself?
>>
Give me some money and I will be true friend
>>
>>721776488
this might be a long shot, but could you send me some funds so i can make my own dreams come true?
>>
>>721776488
BAT. Mechanical engineer, cert. 5+1 axis cnc designer, lead coordinator in charge of rapid prototyping. Also have my ticket in tool & dye.

26, M, $1600/wk... thing is, I worked to get here. What did you do op? born with a silver buttplug?
>>
Woodworking. Easiest to learn, most fun while learning, highest "skill cap," except for maybe blacksmithing and machining, and most gratifying. Buy a plot of land and some cheap power tools, get a tablet with satellite wifi and YouTube your way thru building a cabin.
>>
>>721777116
>>721777011

tried going to uni for a couple of semesters but can't motivate myself... i don't have a driving factor, never learned discipline from home and not getting a degree doesn't threaten my existence... currently thinking about buying an apartment complex near downtown, renovating it and renting it out to students for cheap, rent is through the roof here..
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (394KB, 1000x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
394KB, 1000x679px
Come to Boulder. I will teach you to grow and breed cannabis, some of the most fulfilling work I've ever done and I've been around just like you.
>>
>>721776488
Let me feel sorry for a privilege fag complaining about white people problems
>>
>>721776488
Well. Depending what trade you want to get into you have the resources to do just about anything.

Interested in cars? Buy a shitbox and restore it. YouTube , online forums, /o/, there's a lot of places to find help and guidance in repairs and parts replacement. Spend like 3k on a car and just work on it when you can. Sell it when you're done and reinvest!

Just depends what trade you like lad.

What hobbies or interests do you have anon?

And also if kek wills it send me 1000$US thanks
>>
Was the 2000 euro hooker worth it? Also why 2000 euro hooker, she must have been something real special.
>>
>>721776488
I wish I was born into money, obviously. However I can understand where you're coming from, where you've had everything handed to you, you probably don't get a sense of achievement from anything.
>>
>>721777349
>born with a silver buttplug?
yup
>>
>>721776807
if youd really want advice, Ill give you one but on german:

all geld auf der weld bringt dir nichts, wenn du niemanden außer dich selbst hast für den du es ausgeben kannst. ich studiere jetzt 3 semester, lebe praktisch von erdäpfel und rosenkohl (vorallem, weil ich zu faul bin um zu kochen und es richtig gut schmeckt) und hab ca. 1000 euro im monat. 370 geht für meine 30qm wohnung drauf und noch andere sachen wie internet usw.. da bleiben mir ca. 500 euro zum leben übrig, aber mein leben könnte nicht besser sein. ich habe vor einem jahr medizin zu studieren begonnen, und die leute die ich dort traf haben mein leben echt um 100% herumgedreht. ich bin zwar unglücklich verliebt, aber das is gut so, weil ich zum ersten mal überhaupt verliebt bin. hab 2 richtig gute freunde im studium kennen gelernt, die ich früher nie hatte, mit denen ich oft auf ein bier gehe und über alles mögliche rede. ich habe eine lehre gemacht zum großhandelskaufmann, abendmatura weil meine eltern nicht viel geld hatten und das alles is total ok, weil ich mir jetzt mit einem stipendium das studium finanzieren kann, und es könnte alles nicht schöner sein. vorallem weil ichs erste mal im leben in der früh aufsteh und es mich nicht ankotzt, weil es mich interessiert was ich mache, weil ich mich auf meine komillitonen freue, aufs lernen mit denen und aufs trinken danach.

was ich damit eigentlich sagen will ist, du brauchst etwas, dass dir sinn gibt. es muss keine frau sein, oder freunde, nur etwas, dass du gerne machst. in meinem fall ists eben das studium, alles andere kam ganz von alleine dazu, weil deine ganze persönlichkeit sich verändert. aber mach es bald, sonst wirst du irgendwann einsam und verlassen enden, mit viel geld am konto, ohne dass du je gelebt hast.

ps: wenn du schon 900.000 euro am konto hast ist die frage zwar fast obligatorisch, aber dennoch: willst du mir vielleicht ein m9 marble fade in csgo kaufen? so eines wollte ich schon immer haben.
>>
>>721776488
ok also wenn ich dich richtig verstehe hattest du jetzt ein bisschen spaß und weißt nicht mehr wirklich, wohin mit dir. die welt hast du ja immerhin schon zweimal umreist.

ok hör zu junger mann. ich weiß zwar nicht, wieviel immobilien und sonstiges vermögen du hast, aber eine million liquide ist jetzt nicht die welt - man kann aber schon was damit anstellen. kapital ist hier wirklich das a und o.

du hast also die schnauze voll vom bloßen konsumieren und möchtest endlich was nützliches machen. GUT SO. guck halt mal um dich und schau, womit die leute probleme haben und dann erfind eine lösung dafür. protip: am besten in form eines produktes. dann gründ ne firma und nutz deine kohle um leute das herstellen zu lassen.

tldr werd unternehmer
>>
>>721777268
He was born into money. It's obvious he never learned what a hard day's work is
>>
Ich drücke dir die Daumen, dass du noch an irgendetwas Freude findest.

Fühl dich einfach umarmt. Unbekannterweise.
>>
>>721777481
Shut up negro
>>
>>721777429
you in LA???
>>
>>721776947
Cuz u suk??
>>
File: Machining-at-Essner.jpg (853KB, 3700x2466px) Image search: [Google]
Machining-at-Essner.jpg
853KB, 3700x2466px
>>721776807
>>721776488

go toa community college or a trade school to become a machinist

Learn CNC and Manual machining, then buy a bunch of machines and make shit out of metal.

its very rewarding
>>
>>721777456
If that's an open and honest invitation, I'm in. Not a toker, but just returned from that area and would love to make the move.
>>
>>721777429
I will teach you discipline; to go on even if your motivation is fading or you're frustrated. Submit to my teachings; become my humble servant and learn what it means to be human!
>>
>>721776807
Study science. With your money you should be able to work on almost any project from almost any feild.

I'm a poorfag, but I bought a 3d printer so now I can make my own electronics (with a few bought components, conductive paint, and electroplating), I bought some chemistry gear so I could create and experiment with titanium nanotubes, and I'm planning to start on aquaponics after I buy my house.
>>
>>721777687
Also source:
Rich fag whos parents wont give him money
>>
File: top_dude_thumb_up.jpg (221KB, 700x667px) Image search: [Google]
top_dude_thumb_up.jpg
221KB, 700x667px
>>721777531
>>
Kid a million euros will not be enough for your life. If anything you can live somewhat happily for 20 maybe 30 years. I own far more than you but I started washing dishes at 18 and everything I have was earned the hard way. That's the only way you can be sure to always have the money, by understanding its true value. I pity you.
>>
>>721776488
open a music label and support my music
>>
>>721777425
Always enjoyed woodwork. My father is an architect so I have my contacts here and there. Always played with the thought of buying a complex with a nice facade in a good location and renovating the shit out of it...
>>
>>721777965
this
start earning money or go to shit in a couple of years. listen to this >>721777553
>>
File: 1305164472700.jpg (52KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1305164472700.jpg
52KB, 268x265px
>>721777965
i also hustled for every cent i own
>>
>>721777719
That's a real, honest invitation. I have 6 ops and could use an extra hand and a little more worldliness. Balls in your court.
>>
Is there anything I can do that you'll pay me for?
>>
despite the wealth me being awkward as fuck doesn't help with chicks either. A good fuck here and there is nice but I can never keep a girl because of major self esteem issues... since I'm imcapable of doing the most basic tasks and usually hire people to do them for me I think it's impossible to get with someone who has wife material. you feel like such a worthless fucking loser when you can't even cook fucking spaghetti properly or fix your own car and she does it for you fml
>>
>>721776786
Its almost 1million
>>
>>721777429
have your banker establish a trust.
it will be hard. but have them take your cash away and hold it for you till youre like 30.
>>
>>721778346
go on youtube and learn shit.
>>
>>721776488
Wohnst du in HH? Sieht wie Haspaauszug aus
>>
>>721777965
this is not my entire net worth, i still own a complex with 8 apartments total and 1 bistro in a good location that gets me a regular cheque... I've learned quite a bit about property management from my father
>>
>>721778346
I'm a poor Chad, give me money and I'll make you chad
>>
>>721778574
meaning the bistro is on the 1st floor, in germany it's called a Gewerbeeinheit. don't know wtf that is in english
>>
>>721776488
would you buy me an iphone?
>>
File: escuchame.gif (552KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
escuchame.gif
552KB, 400x300px
>>721776488
>be middle class student
>done everything on your list

why are you wasting your richness? go do some actual rich person shit.
>>
>>721776488
Where do you live in Germany?
>>
>>721777347
Sure how much do you want? 5 grand? Which other stranger wants money too?
>>
>>721776488
>Ein million Euro
>Reich
>>
>>721778869
Rich people on b are really the bottom of the barrel to waste their life here and not living a life everybody wants
>>
>>721776488
Can you pay off my mortgage?
>>
>>Op ich verkaufe dir meine Seele für 10 000!!!
>>
>>721779234
Mit 12.000 Euro wäre ich endlich schuldenfrei und könnte mal ne Nacht durchschlafen. Nein ehrlich, geniesse die Aspekte deines Gelds und kümmere dich um andere Probleme. Ich für meinen Teil muss mich halt um Krankenhausrechnungen kümmern.
>>
File: 1446674920391.jpg (37KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1446674920391.jpg
37KB, 350x464px
>>721776488
Also ich hatte immer den Traum mir ein Flugzeug zu kaufen, wenn ich einmal genug Kohle haben werde.
Leider muss man selbst mit einem guten Job (60-80k) Ewigkeiten arbeiten, um das Geld zusammen zu bekommen.
Ich beneide dich darum, dass du keine finanziellen Probleme hast. Das befreit und erlaubt dir, dich auf wesentliche Dinge zu konzentrieren.
>>
I'm a stranger who wants enough money to get married
>>
>>721776488
how much is this in American?
>>
>>721779234
You could make my dreams come true for $500 Canadian dollars
>>
>>721777171
obviously no friends cause no self esteem or any common interests. I talk to a few guys at the gym but that's about it.
I really want to do something good not just for myself but for others with what i have
>>
>>721776807
Or learn programming
>>
Krass 50€ und mein paypal wär mal wieder ausgeglichen :D .... :(
>>
>>721779234
hilf einem bro out :) möchte 2k für meine China Reise
>>
>>721776488
You should just become an Angel Investor, it's money for you and it's a great title to tell people. "I'm a business investor, seed founder, etc, etc"
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (115KB, 858x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
115KB, 858x640px
>>721779888
Bud. Come to Boulder.
>>
>>721777965
It's more than enough to last the rest of his life if he invests in something that's not completely retarded.
>>
>>721779724
about 1 million
>>
Ich finde das abartig. Ich selbst bin eine arme Sau. Habt ihr eine Ahnung wie er an die Kohle gekommen ist `?

Mein Schwager hat wirklich gut geerbt, kommt an den Kontoauszug vom OP heran.

Seine Mutter hatte über 15 Jahre Brustkrebs. Irgendwann natürlich auch Metastasen. Viele experimentelle Therapien probiert. Viele Schmerzen erdulden müssen.
Er hatte dadurch keine richtige Kindheit. Hat immer seine Mutter gepflegt. Konnte sich nie richtig aufs Studium konzentrieren. Seine Mutter ist wenige Wochen vor der Geburt seiner Tochter gestorben.

Ehrlich ? Für Kein Scheiß Geld der Welt würde ich sowas erleben wollen.
Er hatte sein Leben lang bisher nur Sorgen, da finde ich, zumindest finanziell sollte er jetzt keine haben.

Ihr habt keinen Plan wie er zu dem Geld gekommen ist, ist mir auch egal. Einfach nur Geld macht einfach nicht glücklich.
>>
>>721779775
Ok give me your bank number :)
>>
>>721780289
>>
>>721779888
OP, as far as I understand your situation, you got a small loan of around a million Euro.
This year are elections in Germany.
>>
>>721779234
Send through PayPal OP
>>
To do:
1. Hol dir nen Hund, damit du morgens einen Grund hast aufzustehen.
2. Investier 25% von dem Geld bei einer günstigen Gelegenheit in einen World Index ETF und 25% in nen DAX ETF; beide thesaurierend. Fass das Geld nicht mehr an, es ist für schwere Zeiten oder fürs Alter.
3. Such dir langfristige Ziele: Das kann ein Jagdschein, ein Philosophie-Studium oder eine eigene Bibliothek sein, völlig egal. Ohne Ziele ist man nichts, ohne warum zum Leben wird man irgendwann depressiv
>>
>>721777171
Nigger, do you even speak English? You write like a fucking retard
>>
>>721780404
Also: I am The Horseman
>>
>>721780166
mehrfamilienhäuser geerbt und derzeit vermietet, läuft alles über verwaltung und makler, läuft also von selbst.
Neulich ein Objekt verkauft, daher die 900k+
>>
>>721779234
shit I would love 5 grand send through paypal

[email protected]

I hate begging but it would really help me out with school
>>
>>721779888
Wo lebst du? Könnten uns mal treffen wenn du willst, Köln&Bodensee hier.
>>
>>721780542
Erben kannst du aber nur wenn jemand gestorben ist.
>>
>>721780542
Dann brauchst du auch keine Investitionen mehr, außer aus Jux... .
Wie alt bist du?
>>
OP READ HERE PLEASE.
If what you want to do is to learn how to be useful at something, why don't you invest your money on a course? Of whatever you like.

Another thing. I'm a venezuelan guy, I'm trying to leave this commie shithole, and I'm also doing courses to prove I'm useful and find a work in another country. I want to take the IELTS english test (british council) but it costs $220. In Venezuela the minimum wage is $20.
I know that this is a long shot, but with any ammount of $ that you could help me with (via paypal) would be a huge bless. Give me a heads up if you're willing to.
>>
well, ironic how i cant cure my theet because i dont have 400 euros and there is people out there that is rich and worried anyway.
>>
>>721780615
Die Häuser stehen alle in Lindau, aber ich wohne in Ravensburg

Post mal nen Bild ;)
>>
>>721776488
more like euro fag
>>
>>721780638
>>
>>721776488
take all you money out of the bank in 1 dollar bills, stack them up, then burn it to the ground
gas is cheap
start your life over
find meaning through an honest life lived
>>
buy me something from my wishlist
https://steamcommunity.com/id/flikko/
thx /b/ro
>>
>>721780782
totales meme
>>
Its a longshot but why not...
Op if its okay and u have no problem with it, send whatever u want. 500€ would solve many of my problems, but whatever helps..
Paypal:
[email protected]

Thanks
Danke?
>>
>>721780706
fake, nicht ich. Häuser stehen in süddeutschland und Mannheim
>>
>>721780689
since you're giving money away
[email protected]
that's my paypal. it wont change my life at all, but i gain 600 euros a month and 400 is all my savings. it would have me going on for another month
>>
Can some1 of you rich guys send me 50€ on paypal ?
>>
I'm broke as fuck, but happy with the small things I do have.

Thanks for putting things in perspective.

Hope you find happiness...Faggot.
>>
>>721776488
You're not rich anon, you just have a lot of money in your account. Which you inherited or were handed to you just because or whatever.

If you're at least a little smart you should be able to modestly live off of it for the most of your life. That is if economy doesn't tank or some other shit doesn't hit the fan in the next 50 years, and looking at the news it's more and more likely that some shit will hit the fan.

Let me tell you, I had to drop out of college and go look for work in another country some 10 years ago over a less than €1000 loan debt that me and my family just couldn't handle with what we had. This is long forgotten now, but it taught me what you need to stand on your own ground and on your own feet and how to provide for yourself.

Why did you even make this thread, you want advice? Then pretend you don't have this money. Find a job, even a shitty one. Give yourself at most a €500 allowance per month, and even that's being generous. Learn how to do groceries for €50/week for yourself, or €75 for two people. Decide if it's having a beer on the weekend, or going out to the movies, or saving up for a holiday or new graphics card or whatever.

Learn to appreciate the things you have. Learn that things don't make you happy unless you have earned them. Learn that no amount of money will ever make you happy if you can't be happy without money.

Happiness can only be inside you, but if you're looking at the world through your bank statement then you will never be happy.
>>
OP was ist mit einahmesteuern etc?
>>
>>721779234
KEK. Look at all these poorfags thinking they're going to get free money
>>
File: shopped.jpg (247KB, 970x870px) Image search: [Google]
shopped.jpg
247KB, 970x870px
>>721776488
B U S T E D
U
S
T
E
D
>>
>>721781157
Null Ahnung, macht mein Steuerberater. Ich weiß nicht mal in was für einer Steuerklasse ich mich befinde..
>>
>>721780908
sent ;)
>>
>>721776488
take it from me OP, the best thing you should do is go to some large party college like UMass or UConn or something and join a frat, but make sure its one you like the guys in. That will give you friends and a purpose for after you graduate. Choose a major that you find rewarding, and be glad you're not there just to find a well paying job but instead a meaningful pursuit.
This is assuming you're still under 30 though.
>>
>>721781285
hä?
>>
>>721780912
>>721781396
schade haha
>>
>>721776488
>once blew 2000€ on a hooker
B E T A
E
T
A
>>
>>721776488
bist du ich? ich bin jetzt mitte 20, habe in meinem leben nie gearbeitet, weil ich eben nie darauf angewiesen war, und hab gerade mein drittes studium abgebrochen. ich liege jetzt seit wochen von morgens bis abends im bett und stehe nur maximal 2-3 mal am tag zum pissen, kacken und essen auf. weil ich mich kaum bewege bin ich abends nicht müde und liege dann bis morgens wach im bett. dann schlafe ich mit dem gedanken ein, dass ich mich hasse, weil ich zu feige bin mich endlich umzubringen. die angst davor, wahrscheinlich nie selbstständig lebensfähig zu sein, wird mit jedem tag der sinnlos verbracht wird schlimmer.
>>
if you had a day in my shoes, it would put things soooo in perspective
>>
>>721779234
Dude. I have 60 euro in my account, and the money I'll get on the 11th day that'll have to last me on to the next 11th day is 160€. Wire up a shitpoor broke student so I don't have to eat fucking spaghetti everyday.
[email protected]
>>
File: 20170208_225856.png (100KB, 720x1075px) Image search: [Google]
20170208_225856.png
100KB, 720x1075px
>>721781324
Nothing arrived :(
>>
>>721781954
>>721781324

obviously fake OP or OP is a fag
>>
>>721781954
don't listen to that smiley fuck, thats not me
>>
Glaub dein Problem ist das wie fast jedem Dude hier: Kaum Freunde oder das was man als welche Bezeichnen koennte, kein Langzeitspass an iwas haben, kA haben wo man hingehoert, womoeglich noch Single und wuerde sogar ne Singlemutter nehmen. Mein Tipp: Schmeiss den PC weg, geh studieren -> evtl Lehramt und versuch den Kids in jungen Jahren die Lebensmotivation auf den Weg zu geben die du nie hattest. Das ist dein Job die Welt in Schuss zu halten.
>>
>>721782147
gibst du echt was ab OP oder war das mit dem
>>721779234
>Which other stranger wants money too?
nicht von dir?
Könnte gut was gebrauchen :(
>>
OP can you help my friend out, they are going through depersonalization and can't get out of the house, and they are to poor to afford health insurance. Can you please help them out.
>>
>>721778210
Not OP but I grew up here, sister lives in Boulder. I'd love to get into the field if you need hands. Strong back, good work ethic and don't mind long work hours.

[email protected]
>>
>>721782147
Yea sure Haha
>>
File: Screenshot_20170208-230433.png (247KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170208-230433.png
247KB, 720x1280px
>>721782439
Stop imitating me>>721782439
>>
>>721780706
Lindau im Harz? Hallo Nachbar
>>
OP if you could make a contribution of your choice to my wedding fund it would be more than appreciated. I spend all the hours I can handle working towards trying to create a family. [email protected]
>>
>>721782524
OP please >>721780679
>>
>>721782524
damn you shop quick
>>
>>721781227
Die sind echt erbärmlich ...
>>
Edit: Du hast 100% kaum Ausgaben trotz viel Geld weil zu faul. Bist hoechstwahrscheinlich deiner eigenen Meinung nach klueger als die meisten Anderen, hast ne Abneigung gegenueber dummen Leuten und dir geht's meist nur um dich. Abends im Bett nachdenken ob's n Sinn gibt im Leben, Eltern sind entfremdet, evtl n paar Serien oder Lieder die dein Problem teilen... Story of my life digger.
>>
>>721779234
Anything would help. [email protected]
>>
>>721782744
Lol man...
>>
>>721776488
The answer to what you do is pretty easy. You join the family business. If that would require like a degree in architechture or business, do that.

People's sense of worth derives directly from the amount of good they do for society. This is why finanzjuden are so unhappy. Speculative investors, stock brokers, bankers, insurance people; all very unhappy. And it's because they know deep down inside that they aren't creating, they're riding the backs of the producers and speculating on the achivements of others. Often to social detriment.

Go into business and build houses like your grandfather, even if his company is now out of business... advance the family name.
>>
>>721781954
OP nothing arrived... are you real deal??or ??
>>
File: CoWZ05t.gif (842KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
CoWZ05t.gif
842KB, 480x270px
ITT : retards. retards everywhere. minus maybe my boulder bro. the rest of you ... wew.
>>
File: t18wix.jpg (20KB, 520x309px) Image search: [Google]
t18wix.jpg
20KB, 520x309px
>>721781285
Dieses
>>
>>721783117
not op
>>
File: DbKKzrT.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DbKKzrT.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>721783117
>>721783160
>>
>>721783160
what did you expect? this is /b/, we have nothing of value to offer
>>
>>721781521
Du hast den Fehler schon erkannt. Mach was mit Freunden, mach dein Studium halt in 20 Semestern und reise ein bisschen
>>
>>721779234
I just whant enough to buy a ring to get married.
>>
>>721776488
if you don't ask you don't get, so... 1k would change my life dude if you want to help out an anon. i'm trying my best but it is very hard when you have nothing. [email protected]
>>
>>721783117
I Just wrote it to know how much faggots will answer
>>
>>721783776
[email protected]
>>
>>721783776
Go work like anyone else scum
>>
>>721776488
>to bad the writing was photo shopped in
>>
hey man send a fiver my way
>>
Shameless beg for donation here, [email protected]. I would totally appreciate like 2g's anon fuckin dooooo it!
>>
haha the guy that wants a gifted ring also shares his wife, probs worth the donation
>>
>>721782426
Sure, shall I send a blade or a rope? How does that piece of shit faggot want to kill himself?
>>
Hello, could i please have £600 to buy my brother driving lessons for his birthday? I promised them for him but I lost my job because of work related stress due to type 1 diabetes. My PayPal is [email protected] No pressure but thankyou. I wish you the best. Also learn carpentry and how to use a pyrograph that's what I do and it's great.
>>
>>721781954
Its because you are an faggot
>>
>>721777429
Dude, definitely do that! Maybe you'll develop an interest in real estate. Buy more buildings and there now u have a business! It's something to do in life, you can give people jobs, give people affordable rent. You're giving back and you'll have a business to be proud of
>>
Blow 150 euro on me i need a new GPU coz mine broke recently
>>
>>721782623
If you can't afford a wedding, why are you trying to start a family? Die, you selfish piece of shit
>>
>>721784349
If you suck my cock I give u 10$
>>
If you actually give some money, i just need to give back to my mother the money she gived me to pay my debts, it's 4000 euros so if you can do that you can contact me at [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>721784092
>>
>>721778210
email me details please, [email protected]
>>
>>721776488
Leechfag*

You're life's leech. Your parents/grandparents are richfags.
>>
HAHAHAHA look at all you pathetic poorfag beggars. I make or lose $10K-$20K a DAY in the stock market and would wipe my ass with $500 before sending it to any of you.
>>
>>721776488

Mach doch nebenbei etwas ehrenamtlich. Du bist ja auch Deutscher.

Am Ammersee gibt es glaub ich ein SOS Kinderdorf. Die haben bestimmt ein scheiss Leben. Könntest einen Ausflug finanzieren.

Ware ich an deiner Stella würde ich so mein Leben Sinn geben
>>
>>721785369
t. clicks on 4chan ads
>>
>>721785021
PM me at [email protected]
>>
>>721776488
typical 'some people are so poor, all they have is money'
I feel u bro. better give it all away and start over while it's still not too late. go make a change somewhere.
>>
>>721785371
Ich hab mal einen blindenhund für eine junge dame aus der nachbarschaft gekauft. Ich würd gern billigen wohnraum für studis ausm ausland (keine muzzies) schaffen, kriegt auch gut fördergelder dadurch ist also kein verlustgeschäft und die zu unterhalten ist auch arbeit, hoffe ich geb mir bald den ruck hab schon ein objekt im auge
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (336KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
336KB, 1364x768px
>>721776807
Bro you could also just kill your self.
>>
>>721782546
Am Bodensee!
>>
>>721781521
Hol dir einen Hund, am besten einen hübschen deutschen Schäferhund. Trainiere ihn und geh mit ihm in der Natur spazieren oder wandern
>>
man you rich as fuck!

coud you send me some money to my account?

please, ill make good use of it! if you want to donate me some of yours, please email-me - [email protected]

:)
>>
>>721784840
Metin2... 14 year old fag detected
>>
>>721777057
How does it feel knowing that your life has amounted to nothing because you've done nothing with your life? Wile hardworking people like myself has been busting their asses for years to have what you rich and lazy faggots have?

Get fucked.
>>
>>721776488

A) 500€ would put my bills on track that I am lacking right now.
Paypal: [email protected]

B) If you don't need to work because you are set for life, well you do in order to not feel completely useless. Step one is realising this problem. (Lots of richfags don't even see this as a problem) Seems you did this. If you have some turn for math or physics I'd say go for it, or at least try to get into science.

If not, go to a school and learn to do shit with your hands. (like engineering) Open up a shop.

It's never too late.
>>
>>721776488
You can learn to fix you car! YouTube is really helpful. I had no idea what I was doing when I got my car, but I've learned. When problem arose I found out how to fix it. You have something really important that a lot people don't. That bank account of yours can be a blessing if you use it correctly. i saw that you might want to buy some apartments and renovate them. That's a great way to learn self reliance. I bet after you finish that project you'll feel like you've done something worthwhile. Now to the begging bit: I live with a roommate in a very cold little house in a very cold part of the American Midwest. I've stopped paying on my student loans to pay for electric and heat these past few months. Needless to say defaulting on my loans will not help my credit and it will be a very long time before I can get any other sort of loan. Any little bit would greatly help and I could send you gifts and give you a place to stay if you ever come out this way! ;) [email protected] is PayPal
>>
>>721778359
almost 1 million won't buy you a decent ranch house in the SF metro area. Comfortable but not rich.
>>
>>721777553
sozialer wohnungsbau wird der nächste shit.
>>
Op is a fag, still hasn't ordered a german sheperd as i have told him to do now 2 times.
If trips op must kill himself for the wrath of kek, thy alrighty lord and merciful saviour
>>
>>721779359
>not living a life everybody wants
th'fuk you speak for everybody nigger?
>>
Hey op surprise me, paypal: [email protected], danka
>>
>>721785021
so you got 9000. so much wow
>>
>>721786547
Feels like shit. Hope you do good.
>>
>>721786934
Reroll
>>
>>721786775
almost 1 million lets you buy 10 decent houses in eastern germany.
>>
>>721787050
>>721787050
Op will life for it is the will of kek
>>
>>721776488
Learn finance, invest and make even more money, not for the money itself, but for the satisfaction you earned it yourself.
Then help otcher people in need.
Make a difference in the world.
Learn something new each day, be better every year than you used to be.
>>
>>721778499
sparkasse sieht deutschlandweit gleich aus.
>>
>>721782435
Check your paypal :)
>>
>>721782623
Hope this will let you have good time on the honey moon! :p
>>
>>721782945
Stay strong bro

Sent ;)
>>
>>721786481
i'm actually 23, played that long time ago
>>
>>721776488
>spent winter in new zealand.
he checks out, nz is a boring miserable place in winter for a holiday unless you just have money to blow. Imagine your standard holidays services in most countries and multiply the price by 5. >>721776488
>>
>>721779359
Lol this. I will be working my ass off during university studying simultaneously while working just to be able to afford me some basic shit most people in respectable countries already have once I'm done with uni. OP is truly pathetic
>>
>>721783896
Start fresh and don't fuck up this chance
I trust you
Sent :)
>>
>>721779234
50k für die ablösung meines immobilienkredits. kriegst auch wieder ;) da haste ne geldanlage.
>>
>>721776488
Nz fag here. What do you for a living
>>
>>721784025
>>
>>721787294
sadistic fuck lmao
>>
Put all your money in 1 random stock and dont look at till 10 years later. In that time start your life over, get a part time job, and work your way up through management, and congratulations you are a manager of some mcdonalds.
>>
>>721784135
Here's a little something ;)
>>
File: 4aa.jpg (71KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
4aa.jpg
71KB, 960x938px
I don't think OP will deliver but 500-600€ ain't that much for a rich guy
Paypal:
[email protected]
>>
>>721784507
Dieses.
>>
>>721784349
Hope he likes the lessons ;)
>>
>>721784840
Hope this helps :)
>>
>>721787422
sent :)
>>
What do you want to learn? What do you want to do?

I help people. I have a lot of life experience. Don't want your money, if you genuinely want help or advice, I can maybe assist
>>
>>721776488
Carpenter here. There is a great feeling I get when I build something that I know others cannot. When I build a house I know that it will stand for many years and it's a great feeling. Learn how to build stuff, bro. It's a great feeling.
>>
>>721787422
It isn't
Do something responsible with it
>>
>>721785816

Das etwas schönes, also der Blindenhund. Von Immobilien hab ich nicht viel Ahnung.

Ausser es dreht sich um Bauen oder Handwerk am besten Maschinen. Heute Arbeite ich in Frontend design. Frage Mich schon Lange wann die Bildings revolution ankommt im internet. Studieren doch meist fur mittelkklasse und darüber nur
>>
>>721782546
>Lindau im Harz
82 km von hier. kein nachbar.
>>721780912
mannheim? da bin ich nächste woche in ner schwulenbar, treffen wir uns?
>>
My best advice would be to either volunteer or try to get a job in something that interests you, that you'd be excited to learn about. When I got my first job all I could find was a job as a line cook at a local cafe/cafeteria in a nursing school. At first I planned on quitting as soon as I could find something else but after only a couple days I found I was actually enjoying myself. I'm still an awkward btard but being forced to interact and cook for hundreds of people daily really did help me come out of my shell a little bit and gave me some basics cooking skills which really comes in handy with the ladies. Now I occasionally volunteer at the homeless soup kitchen and get to help people and learn some more cooking skills at the same time. It helps me sleep at night knowing I at least helped someone out, even if just a little.

The apartment complex sounds like a really cool idea though, I would love to be able to do something like that, make a little money and help people out at the same time, I'm sure many of your residents would be very grateful if you had relatively low rent. And you could learn a lot if you work on some of the renovations yourself.

Anyway, I hope you find something that makes you happy, like I said, find an interest and work towards it. It sounds like you're pretty well off so theres no rush. I would recommend following some cooking guides online and make a big dinner ocassionally and have some people over. Not only do you learn some stuff, but have a good reason to socialize that people will appreciate. My other favorite hobby is building gaming rigs for my friends, and with your time and money available, i bet you could make some sweet ones and sell them or something.

Do you steam or bnet or anything? Me and my friends get on pretty often and play multiplayer games if you're into that and/or bored feel free to join.
>>
if the op legit sent the folks asking for help in this thread some money my faith in humanity is restored.
>>
>>721787565
If this is real, I think I may can pay the rent this month
>>
File: 1486523321845.gif (1MB, 800x984px) Image search: [Google]
1486523321845.gif
1MB, 800x984px
Yo OP, don't feel bad!
If you got money thwn that means u got time. Just invest in a trade as a hobby (carpentry/mechanics/programming) w/e.
Not too late to start.
>>
>>721787805
it wont happen.
>>
I sugesst (if you have only a milion euros) and you're not working, invest in CO.NET
It's german, look it up.
They give you 10% a year of what you put.
Limit 250.000Euros a year.
>>
>>721787108
this, this guy knows what's up.
Theres so much horrible shit in this world, just find something that interests you, work hard, be kind to others and people will be attracted to your positivity. Youll meet people easily once you get invested in a hobby and being a good and trustworthy person you will make friends easily.
>>
>>721787565
>sent :)
jesus, dein ernst? du gibst geld weg?
ich will ja nicht betteln, aber wenn du da grad in stimmung bist.
hatte vor etwa einem monat einen autounfall und schäden an einer wand, wirtschaftlicher genickbruch und alleinverdiener.
[email protected]
wäre cool, keine ahnung was ich da sagen soll.
>>
>>721776488
Get cancer
>>
>>721781299
1. Was sonst.

>>721781521
bring dich um, verteil aber bitte vorher deine kohle hier im thread.

>>721785021
da fehlen aus irgendeinem grund die ersten beiden zahlen - achtu ;)
>>
>>721776488
Learn some carpentry man. It's a very satisfying trade. Doesn't take much. Mostly need the tools and I'm sure you can afford that.
>>
>>721788188
;)
>>
>>721787757
Thx man. really appreciate that, though i don't play vidya.

You are all right, i can't keep living like this, i'll ether end up killing myself or actually give back. This thread gave me some much needed motivation.
>>
Hey OP hate to be the 100th person in this thread asking for a handout but fuck it. I'm trying to save money to make a trip to Germany and would love even a small paypal contribution :D danke schoen!

[email protected]
>>
Can you buy me a mac ?
>>
>>721788337
Go build some shacks for poor people in 3rd world countries
>>
>>721788337
if it's true, i'm glad.
i hope you'll be fine. just know of the luck you have...i spend my life, and i will, trying to make a living for me, my brother and my mother. i wish i had the time you have
>>
>>721787034

I do apologize for being harsh. I've been working since 2003 (since I was 18). Minimum wage was $5.15 (4.81€) an hour. I've never known the luxuries of a rich man. Even now I've barely broken past $10.00 (9.34€) an hour.

If someone were to hand me $15,000 (9346.23€), I'd probably burst into tears for not having to struggle for one year in my life.
>>
Here is the problem.

It is one of the two

1. The OP works in accounts for his company, hence why he isn't sending any money.

2. He has found old bank slips that he is pretending are his, but they are for a business.
>>
>>721776488
I wanna move to Spremberg, I need 500 yoyos for travel expences hunsynuns[@] gmail.com
>>
I'm a Dutch guy living 1 street away from German border. But OP have you ever heard about the story from S&K ? https://youtu.be/PHQMIMSJUvw?t=31s

And i'm just working 40 hours a week for sometimes not even 1200 a month, life is fucked.
>>
>>721787315
with 14... obviously.

>>721786547
because noone is doing wealth tax. if they did, he wouldnt pay it because of his tax empoyees. world sucks.
>>
Help a poor student out. Need to pay debts of £500 UK. SAAS lured me in with their pay rates but now I can't even afford to feed myself and pay it off.

[email protected]

If you do deliver, thanks for helping me out
>>
>>721788188
und zu deinem problem.
eine ausbildung wäre vermutlich keine gute lösung.
folge dem beispiel deines großvaters.
>buy old property.
>fix property and try to learn how to do things yourself
>either sell it afterwards or rent it to students
in englisch, weil grundsätzlich gute idee.
und außerdem gerade durch's vermieten an studenten kommt man regelmäßig in kontakt zu vielen verschiedenen leuten. die sind meistens nicht lange da, man macht eigene erfahrungen und nach ein paar jahren dürften sich einiges an einnahmen sammeln, durch verschiedene grundstücke.
quelle: mein alter vermieter. hat laut eigener aussage über 100 wohnungen und managed alles alleine. steinreich, hart erarbeitet. macht ständig neue erfahrungen durch die arbeit.

werd nur kein arsch, wegen ein paar schlechten erfahrungen und steh drüber.
>>
cum be mason
>>
>>721787549
i just created a paypal with this address, i though you will contact me first ^^
>>
>>721777456
So is this offer only for OP? I'm always looking for fulfilling work. If so, feel free to email me.
[email protected]
>>
>>721776488

What are the chances you'd send me a few hundred dollars just because I asked? I'm one of those "paycheck to paycheck" fags, so a couple hundred would be very nice to put in my savings for the next time my car fails me.
>>
>>721776488

OP I don't have a story about how tough things are and how I'm starving.

I would ask you to give me 10k and trust me to go find kids that need school matertials , backpacks and shoes

That's something I can't afford to do myself
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.