[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your opinions on something, /b/. A month before I met

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 15

File: 1476169909435.jpg (245KB, 1008x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1476169909435.jpg
245KB, 1008x1606px
I need your opinions on something, /b/.

A month before I met my girlfriend, she was raped. Not rape-rape, but non consensual sex, and since she's underage it's been pretty emotionally damaging for her. She was in a relationship at the time and it didnt feel right so she broke up with her boyfriend. After that, she did what any stupid female would do and she went on a fuck-spree and had sex with 5 guys in a month. Even the guy who "raped" her, she met up over and over again and was pretty much a booty call for him. It was only when she met me that she decided to stop because she caught feelings for me.

Honestly, it makes me feel a little insecure knowing that she fucked all those guys before me, especially since I was a virgin before her and so I worry I can't please her like she's been pleased before. Also generally irritates me thinking of the guys she's been with in the past.

Not looking for a pity party or anything, but what would you do if you were in my situation, /b/rothers? I dont want to break up with her and Im trying to cope.
>>
Where are you from, OP?
>>
>>721635475

As in ethnicity or where I live?
>>
Shock therapy is the only answer. rape her a few times. She will love you for it.
>>
Yur gf is a slut,even if she have feelings for you,she seems to be a slutty slut.Domt wanma be in yur chooses the say she ll left.If i was yu i ll show her less interest than she show me:it always have been positive in my case:all the women that i ve been very lovely with has left me and since i m just like dont giving a fuck and making them feel like getting some love expressoon of me is fuckin precious,they are so much more faithfull .Be the man in the relation,show her that if she left tou you ll be as good as you are now and you ll get someone even better,amd she ll stay.
>>
>she only stopped because she caught feelings for me.

Sucker.
>>
>>721635609

Aye aye cap'n

>>721635623

There's already definitely more affection coming from her side of the relationship regarding expressing it, but god knows that the fact that Im willing to go through this speaks numbers about how much I give a fuck about her.
>>
>>721635689

I mean she CLAIMS that "I made the decision to stop shortly before I met you", but then I later figured out that there was a guy she was gonna fuck but then she cancelled on him because she was seeing me. So she probably would have kept going.
>>
>>721635752
>>721635689

Worst part about it is that she's young and all her friends are a bunch of hoes who use hookup apps to go to greasy frat parties so her environment was definitely a contributing factor to her hoe-ness
>>
Force an STD test, it's for your own good man.
I feel like getting raped is the last thing to make you go on a fuckspree, so either she wasnt that hurt by the experience (making emotional shit up to get you on her side) or she's way fucked up.
Honestly man, go with your guts.
Breaking up might not be easy, especially after finally getting all that free sex and losing your v-card, but you gotta have some self-respect man.
Anyway, you think you still wanna get something out of the relationship and might be able to fix it, go for it, no moron on the internet can tell you how to live your life.
Also don't worry about the sex part, most guys suck in bed virgin or nah and if she truly loves you she'll be able to relax and you guys can figure out what she likes (her being a slut is a good plus nig, she'll tell ya)
>>
>>721635518
Where you live. I just wanna know what the age of consent is there so I know what you mean by "underage"
>>
>>721635707
There always be affection coming from her, not talking abot affection all the girls shows affection,im talking about make her thinkin"ho man he s
Special,i dont wanna go or fuck with else",yu got to make her feel social,honored ,glad to be you dick box.
>>
Dude, this has to be bait. You are on 4chan. You already know what women are. Why would you think that your virgin ass can put the slut genie back in the bottle? it cant be done. if she isnt fucking around on you right now she will for sure fuck Tyrone and Chad when she gets stressed out, or feels ignored, or they keep flirting with her at work and school.

Your best bet is to fuck her mother and share the pix. Or you will be heartbroken.
>>
>>721635956
Theres a nigger in our white peoples thread.
>>
>>721635881

I've already had her get tested and she's clean. Breaking up with her would be a no brainer except the thing is that the relationship is going great. She's super open with me and she's very accomodating, I've already met her parents and they love me, everythings going too well. I feel like I have a running chance.

>>721635921

I'm in Canada so the age of consent is 16, but when I said underage I mean she's under 18. She's 17 and I'm 18.

>>721635956
>>721635993

Sounds pretty niggish to me. Tyrone, we're talking about my girlfriend, not the crackwhore who lives 2 houses down.

>>721635961

Yeah I came here because everyone else is going to give me some bullshit over-optimistic advice and I know that its difficult to appeal to the emotional side in /b/, so any advice I'd get here would be upfront. I'm confident that she's not going to cheat on me though (she's demonstrated that multiple times), and if she did I'd just be like lol cya and move on. It's no biggie.
>>
>>721635993

Tfw I'm not white masterrace (OP)
>>
>>721635961
Funny you say that, her best friend is tyrone..... i never really thought about it but they do hang out alot when im not with her. What do i do? Have a man to man tslk with him?
>>
>>721635164
std test, before that only condom
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>721635993
Nop,white as fick,if beeing a male os beeing a nigger,dont ask why yu guys are cucks amd why your women are cheating on yu.
>>
My god, people on this site are such children... They want the perfect girl, virgin, and also great in bed. Grow up. People have pasts. So what if you are not the first? Who cares if you can't please her like she was before? Just tell her you need more practice and fuck her more. Communicate with her to know how she likes it. If she stopped living that life for you, then in her eyes, you are worth it. Don't be an idiot, man up, and accept that every woman you will meet in your life will have had other guys before you.
>>
>>721635164
>Not looking for a pity party or anything
As faggy as /b/ is nowadays, it's still a really shitty place to come to if that IS what you're looking for...
>>
>>721636205
You may be Caucasian but you sure as fuck aint white.
>>
>>721636187

Lol he's not OP.

>>721636203

already done

>>721636207

As condescending as this was, I really appreciate it. This is pretty much exactly what I came for. I completely agree with you on all of that. The only thing is that every girl I had dated before has been a virgin, and so was I, so it's kind of weird entering a new relationship and suddenly being tossed into this world of sex where I suddenly have to deal with my own sex life and her past and whatnot. It's new grounds for me. We've definitely been communicating a lot and I've been figuring her out a lot and I've improved significantly since the start though.

>>721636250

Honestly I've put up a lot of posts on /b/ asking for advice and if you sort of weed through the niggers and the b8, there are a lot of people here with good intentions who give golden advice. e.g >>721636207 >>721635881
>>
>>721635164
Sounds like one of my exs. Fuck her like a dirty slut and leave the bitch, it really is you best choice. If you decide to stay it will come out eventually thats she never stopped fucking those 5 guys
>>
>>721636350
Funny yu said it,i lived all my life in africa.Kind of afrikanner.But at least my white girl is faithfull and will never fuck any others cracker/nigger as she worship me and my white dick.
>>
>>721636207
>>721636403

Yeah, condescending tone was not personal. Just the usual dumbasses on this site slowly getting to me, plus I didn't have my coffee yet.
>>
>>721636505

No worries I feel you, there are a fuckton of shitlords on here I've come to find, it's sort of routine to be at least kind of an asshole
>>
>>721636498
You got the AIDS man? Fuck I wouldnt want to live in niggernation like that. Fuuuuuuck that!
>>
>>721636771
>>721636498

>white
>lived life in africa
>nigger

Being a nigger isn't merely about your skintone, my friend. It's embedded into your personality. (and your spelling, evidently)
>>
>>721636584
Yeah, it just really annoys me when shitlords acknowledge that past promiscuity says something about someone's personality when that fact often prevents me from rationalizing my behavior to the men other sources of attention in my life
>>
File: IMG_0475.jpg (175KB, 1059x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.jpg
175KB, 1059x453px
>>721636771
Nop,got a good paid job,a beautiful white woman ,a white body,live in a hot place woth a housekeeper amd someone who drive me anywhere i want(thats africa.),someone who do my garden,someone who guard my house,fuck my pawg girl every day,probably gomma go to canada for bali for holidays soon,no you realy dont wanna live it.If having a succedul life is beeing a niggernatiom,man i pray for yu.
>>
>>721636899

Sorry, you kind of lost me after "says something about someone's personality." Can you rephrase?
>>
>>721637080

Unrelated but I just went to Bali this last summer and it was great. Definitely recommend.
>>
>>721637104
I'm annoyed that men see me differently because I'm a slut. I wish that they were not allowed to think that.
>>
File: IMG_0476.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>>721637156
Yeah ill probably go .While all lf you cucks are talking about beeing white/black,people like me work and dont give a ahit about any classifcation,amd result?my woman love me af :a thing that yu ll probably mever experiment.As i sayed i hot a pool house,housekeeper,guardian,garden guy,30 degres everyday ,lot of money to spend ,a boat for hunting /fishing with dogs in the bush.While you probably are trying to find where is yur crackhead women.Succes isnt a matter lf race.
>>
>>721637403
If this is living a nigerlife,i wish yu all to live it.
>>
>>721637304

I'm definitely biased considering she's the only girl I've had sex with, but honestly the way I see it is that sex is something pretty sacred. I'm somewhat religious but that's not even the reason. Not to brag or anything but like, I'm a decent looking dude. I'm 6'4, athletic bodytype, I play soccer and a few martial arts, and I'm really friendly outgoing. Casual sex has always been an option for me, but I could never see the appeal behind it simply because I feel like sex is something that should be used to make a connection and not just to have your skin rubbing against his because it feels good. I feel like once you define it as that and you're just using eachother for that purpose, sex loses it's value immensely. I feel like it's difficult to be able to experience true emotional sex when you've had time after time of it just being a way to achieve an orgasm. Am I rational at all with this or?
>>
My current girlfriend fucked one guy before me, I see if out and about sometimes. I'm 6'1-6'2 80kgs and he is a beta male, which in my mind gives me hope i'm the biggest she has had. But I defs wouldn't date a girl who has gone on a fuck spree it kind of shows her true colors. Plus one is bad enough tbh
>>
>>721637459
In America we have nice beaches. Our niggers go to shit holes like that.
>>
File: 1479711332188.jpg (13KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479711332188.jpg
13KB, 463x480px
>>721635164
>Not rape-rape, but non consensual sex

Nigger, you need to buy a dictionary.
>>
File: 1479022700230.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1479022700230.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>>721635164
>Honestly, it makes me feel a little insecure knowing that she fucked all those guys before me

5 guys... I remember my first pussy. You millennials for fucks sake.
>>
>>721637948

When you say a girl was raped, one is quick to assume it's the grab in the alleyway and forced to have sex type of rape. This wasn't quite like that.

>>721637860

My girlfriend has already told me that of all the guys she's had sex with, I'm the second biggest (which is definitely a backhanded compliment)
>>
>>721638052
Dude. Your girl is a fucktoy that loves the attention. You said she was date raped but kept fucking the guy. Youre being an idiot. And yes, she will fuck Tyrone...the biggest shes had.
>>
>>721637874
lol.You guys are probably worry about bringing guns/alcohol on yur beaches,i can bring what i want.You said shithole like that but you ll probably do anything for having my life ,my wife,and my house.I ll go go fuck mu bitch in the pool tonight while i ll ask the housekeeper to bring us wine,sound like yu are more worried about getting you re 10 d/h job that immigrants are stealing from you,for be able to pay you re trashy house,hahahaha
>>
>>721638199

Lmfao she's only ever fucked little asian twinks, I don't know why. So tyrone isn't exactly a concern here.
>>
>>721638199
And when you say it,they say you re a nigger.
>>
File: phaetic.jpg (16KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
phaetic.jpg
16KB, 540x332px
>>721635164
>>
File: 1480930533620.jpg (17KB, 297x254px) Image search: [Google]
1480930533620.jpg
17KB, 297x254px
>>721638052
>When you say a girl was raped, one is quick to assume it's the grab in the alleyway and forced to have sex type of rape. This wasn't quite like that.

I know the definition of rape you fucking twelve year old. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: xrrkSw0.png (498KB, 592x755px) Image search: [Google]
xrrkSw0.png
498KB, 592x755px
>>721638027
5 guys, and she's 18.

I was my wife;s second, and her first was a manlet.
>>
>>721638352

Angry neckbeard alert. Did your caretaker forget to change your adult diapers and now your ass-rash is making you upset?
>>
>>721638422

Tbh there are girls here with a lot worse numbers. I live in Vancouver and the hoe culture here is astonishing. A lot of girls around 16-17 have numbers upwards of 10-15.
>>
>>721635881
>i feel like getting raped is the last thing to make you go on a fuckspree

random irrelevant femanon here

being raped literally made me addicted to rape play, sex and attention from men in general so it actually makes a lot of sense that her sex life was blowing up after it. it's a super common thing w survivors.
>>
tfw OP believes his girl has told him everything.
>>
>>721638052
Yeah the honesty bit is reassuring, but it could be bs, bro women lie all the time about that shit. but imo fuck needing to be the most hung guy, the end of the day there a two hole and if they are a cheating two hole you just have to get rid of them /b/ro
>>
>>721637948
lol'd
>>
>>721638530
Only because you liked it slut.
>>
>>721635164
>Not rape-rape
wat
>>
>>721638536

Ha ha ha ha ha. You really think I'm that stupid? I did some snooping and found out everything that she didn't tell me. She doesn't know that I know half the shit I do.

>>721638530

Pretty much. The way she described it was that she felt her self worth deteriorate to just sex so she felt the need to keep having it because that's all she thought she had to offer. She could just be feeding me a sob story but it sounds reasonable to me.

>>721638552

I feels, but read the first reply in this post ^^^

>>721638625
>>721638052

Read >>>721638027
>>
>>721638713
Youre a real creep for not trusting her. You snooped around in a rape victims past? VIOLATER!
>>
>>721638625

My bad it got fucked. Read >>721638052
>>
>>721638530
I remember when I was violently mugged once, after that I couldn't stop giving my shit away.
>>
>>721635164
I'll end this thread for you, OP.

1. You'll never stop having thoughts about the previous dicks she's had because you're naturally insecure.

2. You'll never truly know the number of dicks she had before you and that will bother you the entire time you're with her.

3. You'll never get that nagging thought out of your head that she is a whore and could possibly cheat on you or go back to one of those guys at the drop of a hat, I mean she went back to a guy that forced her to have sex, wtf?

4. Not only is she so insecure that she has to have verification sex, but she now sees you as a manlet because you've questioned her about the size of the dicks she's had. That is not attractive.

Conclusion: Move on, she is more trouble than she's worth. You won't get over it and it will eventually break you up so get out now while it's easier.
>>
>>721638832
Truth has been shared with you OP. This is what your spirit wants to know. leave her before you taste another mans cum on her lips.
>>
>>721635164
break up wither OP.

legitimately not worth the emotional impact on your life.
>>
>>721638812

I didn't go out of my way. It was sitting right there in front of me and I read through it. Plus, my last girlfriend fed me a whole bunch of bullshit and tried to manipulate the fuck out of me, and there's not a chance I'd let that happen again. I'd rather be a "creep" than waste time and effort on a chick that's wasting my time. Plus, I was honest and right after I snooped that I snooped, and she didn't ask for details as to how far I went, so yeah.

>>721638832

Ehhh you were right for the most part but ended up being wrong.

1. You're right, but it's been getting easier over time.

2. I actually do know.

3. I don't feel like she's a whore or will cheat for multiple reasons. You wouldn't believe me, but I'm confident.

4. I didn't ask her about the size of dicks she's had, she told me on her own in conversation.

>>721639009

I could see why you would say that and I've had the thought but honestly breaking up with her would fuck me up emotionally as well because I genuinely have feelings for this chick, so its kind of just a pick your poison type of thing. Might as well get some pussy and affection along with the emotional mess.
>>
>>721638812
>>721639075

That was sort of a trainwreck. I meant to say right after I snooped, I told her I snooped.
>>
>>721639075
You could've just said "I don't care about the dicks you've had" but no, you let her continue. She was testing you and you failed.

How do you KNOW how many dicks she's had? She told you? Do you know how to tell when a woman is lying? THEIR MOUTH IS MOVING.

Damn, OP, you're a fucking retard manlet.
>>
It's clear that you want to stay with her. So do it. Don't listen to these alpha faggots. They'll be in the same boat as you are in a matter time asking dear old /b/ what to do.
>>
My wife started fucking at age 13.
We're both 22 now and I have no doubt she's the one.
She took my virginity and I'm perfectly content with never fucking another girl.
She's perfect for me in every way.
Keep it up OP. I was insecure too at first but it gets easier as long as she's patient. My wife is the most loyal girl I've ever met and I'm super lucky.
>>
>>721639362
Your wife is a whore and the dicks she had as a kid were probably bigger than your adult dick. FatFuck McSmallDick.
>>
>>721638713
holy shit, thats literally exactly what happened to me after i got raped, definitely not a sob sorry. can confirm. was raped too. lol.
>>
>>721639426
That last part is true but the rest is just silly.
T. Tinydickman
>>
>>721636207
Fuck off cuck and kill yourself fucking degenerate
>>
>>721639291

She told me when she was telling me the story of how she got raped. She said "after that I went through a really big hoe phase and had sex with 5 guys in a month". I don't think "I dont care about the dicks youve had" is an appropriate response. You're not really fully aware of the situation.

She said 5, I did my own research, and 5 was correct.

>>721639324

Hey I appreciate the positivity. Thanks anon.

>>721639362

Thanks for this! She's incredibly patient and it's helping so much. Just wondering, how long did it take you before you were pretty much over it? And how did you get yourself over it?

>>721639454

Yeah so Im just gonna trust that shes being honest with me and not trying to finnesse my ass lol. The whole thing adds up in my eyes.
>>
File: 4own.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4own.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>she decided to stop because she caught feelings for me
>>
>>721639856

Well I mean I didnt know her before then. She stopped pretty much right after we first met.
>>
Do a da secs non consensually
>>
>>721638613
i didnt like the first rape
it was when i was very young and with a family member
>>
>>721636207
Femanon detected
>>
>>721639758
For me it took about 6 months I'd say. But I imagine it'll vary for everyone.
It just took a lot of being open and honest about how I felt and learning what we were comfortable compromising on. It took a lot of patience on both of our parts since we were essentially melding each other into one another but after a while it felt right and let me tell you man.
There's no feeling in this world like being with your soulmate.
>>
>>721640030
How do you know that she has completely stopped? Does she live with you?
>>
>>721640132

Well a few reasons

1. She gave me passwords to all her social media and everything, so if I really wanted to check, I could

2. She lives with her parents and she goes to school. She doesnt have the freedom to go out and do whatever she wants. She was only able to before because her parents were out of town.

3. She texts me pretty much all day and video calls me every night. Im actually on a call with her rn but it's 4:30am and she's asleep.

4. I asked her to block/delete any guy shes had sex with or had a thing with before and she did it without question

5. She has curved guys in front of me before. Legitimately attractive guys.

Once again, I'm not the slightest bit concerned that she's going to cheat on me. She's never done it before, she gave her bestfriend hell for doing it, and yeah.

>>721640118

How many guys did she sleep with before you?
>>
>>721636207
Found the cuck.
>>
>>721638827
my experience when i was first raped was terrible. i was a child. it was with a family member. it was painful. it made me far more sexually open than i should've been at that age. that then lead to becoming a slut basically.
>>
>>721635164
>tldr
rape her to show her the natural order of things
>>
>>721636505
kys
>>
>>721639075
i feel you i guess op.
if the bitch gets into drugs you got get rid of that bitch fr.
been there, done that.
>>
>>721635164
tell her that shes a whore and that she deserved to be raped for being such a cock loving slut.
>>
Handing the pussy out like skittles then getting sluts remorse isnt rape. Your girl is just a skanky ass hoe man. You are literally getting the whole neighbourhoods sloppy seconds you cucklord.
>>
>>721635164
The real question is are you really going to bother looking for a girlfriend who hasn't had multiple partners. If not then just let it pass. If you do decide to search for virgins in the future you'll just put them in the same position you are if you end up saying you've had multiple partners.
>>
>>721640584

Yeah don't worry. As far she's gone is smoking weed and she's only ever gotten high with me really. Shouldn't be an issue

>>721640706

You clearly didn't care to read or understand what happened so I'm not gonna bother with you.

>>721640764

Yeah you're very right, Ive never thought of it that way. I wouldnt go out of my way to search for a virgin.
>>
>>721641008
>You clearly didn't care to read or understand what happened
Denial strong in this one
your 'girlfriend' is a whore get over it.
>>
>>721641008
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
>>
>>721641160

Yeah by the looks of the first sentence, you barely made it half way through.

>Handing the pussy out like skittles then getting sluts remorse isnt rape.

I never said she was remorseful of any of the 5 guys she fucked. I never said she was raped by the 5 guys she fucked. I said she had non consensual sex with one guy and then proceeded to fuck 5 guys after. Once again, you clearly did not read what was written.
>>
>>721635164
Why the fuck has no one asked if the 17 year old cock holster in question is the girl in the pic?
>>
>>721641008
Currently in your situation rn but worse op.
If ya love her, stay.
But
She will fuck your heart one day and that's a promise.
My current gf, sweet girl, innocent, the world stacked on her, and yet she had a terrible past with guys and I was the one "where she felt the love for once"
Turns out she felt it for me and the other guy for the first 5 months of our relationship.
Save yourself man before you get trapped in love like me. The games early for you my friend many choices to be made.
>>
>>721635164
Pro tip: every cunt claims to have been raped at some point. When you're done with her, she'll tell her next boyfriend that you "raped" her. I've experienced this a few times.
>>
>>721641474
>>
>>721641474
the guys in fucking love and denial, no way hes going to share/expose her. way too much 'betaness'
>>
>>721641474
cause it's not
>>
>>721641655
yup
cause so was I and thats what it looks like
>>
>>721641474

LOL no it's not her. Random chick I found on /b/

>>721641554

eh I'd rather chance it and see what comes out of it. a breakup is the worst that could happen.

>>721641655

Lol Im beta because Im not a cucklord who wants other guys beating their dicks to a photo of my girl. interesting.

>>721641720

What do you guys mean in denial though? What am I denying? This is a pretty subjective matter.

>>721641576

Yeah I feel you, ive had a bunch of my friends accused of rape and whatnot and ive sat through court cases. But fact of the matter is that she was drunk and she didnt want it. She's 17, he's 24, the guy really did force it on her.
>>
>>721637080
that's your "house"? where tf do you live anon?
>>
>>721641655
because she isnt a cock loving whore who needs to be exposed
she was raped and was coping with it in an unhealthy way
>>
>>721641824
Chance it? Alright m8. Just letting you know I am doing it also, and you will never fully trust her.

And denial as in she loves cock. She does she has that "oh i have separation issues" aurora.

Btw my gf also played the rape card and to this day no one knows if she is true. Some say it wasn't, others will say it was.
>>
>>721635164
Her past is no big deal. Relax and enjoy her.
>>
>>721642022

All I know is that she is seeing counselling about it and she's told her parents about it and she legitimately has anxiety attacks occasionally and she's not really the type to make a big deal of things so I dont think shes bullshitting me

>>721641902

Lol thank you anon
>>
>>721641902
you are so stupid lol
shes going to dump you or fuck behind your back the moment she feels better and gets bored of you.
beta fgt
>>
>>721642121

Honestly sometimes its difficult to. Sometimes I just picture her fucking these other dudes and its like "nice." I dont even do it voluntarily. Sometimes we'll just be laying in bed looking at eachother and I think "damn this chick has been on a lot of dick".
>>
>>721642128
Wow, same situation man, even lost my v card to mine.

Mine told me all that also, all lies.
>>
>>721640357
She's told me about all of them but I don't remember the exact number.
A bit over ten I think?
A few of them were long relationships though so she's had sex a couple hundred times before me.
That was the big part.
>>
>>721642203
And again that wont ever go away
>>
>>721642240
he has no clue. doesn't realise how emotionally manipulative and dark girls really are.
>>
sorry op but she'll probably cheat on you and you'll never find out until years later.

i am a victim of dating whores.
>>
>>721642309
Exactly. Especially the "broken ones" like her. They live by lies and manipulation. Even now I don't trust her. I sucks but she has his heart and he is trapped like me. He will only learn when he falls
>>
>>721641858
In west africa.
>>
>>721636108
>age of consent is 16, but when I said
>underage I mean she's under 18
>She's 17
...so you don't know WTF you mean.
Got it.
>>
>>721635164
shes damaged goods. fuck her one last time then run. I'm not even playing. Did that to an ex 7 years ago. She turned to group sex and sex parties. she now has hiv.
>>
>>721642241

EVERYONE READ THIS, ITS KINDA IMPORTANT

See my issue isnt necessarily how many guys shes fucked, it's the proximity. If she fucked 8 guys 2 years ago it wouldnt be as bad, but its the fact that I cant even look at her and think shes a different person. She's still the exact same person with the same personality and everything, so I cant feel like it's different now or that shes changed. The first day I met her was on October 16th, and from reading her texts I know that she went to the house of the guy who raped her (for sex) on October 15th, and that was the last time she had sex with someone other than me. So like.. this was all extremely recent. I dont feel like she's transitioned yet.
>>
>>721639362

Cuck much?

OP, stay with her if you want but know that deep down, she's a cock whore and use that to smash as much side puss as you can.
>>
>>721642459

I was appealing to the fact that it's most likely Americans and Europeans reading this, where the age of consent is 18.
>>
I know 2 girls who have been abused and shit when they were younger and they are both huge sluts and will do anything for attention or some drama. Both are also bipolar as fk
>>
>>721642477
Bruh seriously are we in the same relationship like lmao the parallels.

And no
listen to me
she hasn't
my gf is a year younger and listen she wont until she grows the fuck up. Until then she will use you as emotional support, but than go fuck a guy when your on vacation or something.
>>
>>721642619
he's a lost cause
>>
>>721642426
ok. only used to visiting east africa where whites usually live in mansions
>>
>>721642743
no, just a soul stuck in love.
Scary tho cause the first time I met my gf like date wise was the 16th also of October
>>
>>721642804
Yep,a lot of white here live in these
>>
>>721642477
I don't want to sound tough but you just have to wait it out man. It's gonna be rough at first but she needs time to prove that she's loyal to you. You'll never know until you give her time to prove it. But it'll get easier as you do. Trust me.
My wife was just my best friend for about 8 months before we started dating. During that time she was dating her current ex and she had fucked him days before her and I started dating. It was rough but it got easier after a while.
My advice? Lose yourself in that feeling of new love. Distract yourself like nothing else matters, because in time, nothing else will.
>>
>>721643080
Op this smart man right here, This a 1000 times. All you can do is not care, but still give love, and wait to see if she does it.
>>
>>721642804
But dont think yu ll live in these just cause your white,a lot of white ppl who come in africa amd think cause they are white they ll live the high life finaly find themselv in trashy slums,
>>
>>721643066
to be fair i dont see the point of mansions, your house makes a lot more sense. the mansions usually are of extremely shitty build quality and are ridiciously expensive. same with whites having fancy cars, whats the point if the roads are just potholes and youre only gonna be stuck in traffic most of the time
>>
>>721642619

Honestly I'm making a lot of compromise for her and shes making a lot of compromise for me. I could easily leave her and find a girl who's been less of a sloot and she could easily leave me and find a guy whos okay with her past, but we're both working through it together. I really doubt that she'd throw all that effort away. Like her and I are talking long run relationship already, I trust her to take it seriously.

>>721642810

Lol yeah our first date was on October 16th, but it was also our first time meeting. It was a blind double date, our mutual friend introduced us.

>>721643080
>>721643162

Sounds completely reasonable to me, man. I could just be a pussy and abandon ship but I'd risk missing out on a potentially good relationship. I dont mind waiting it out a bit if it means her and I can be together and be okay in the future.
>>
>>721635164
dont do it, she's a loose whore.
>>
congrats anon, you're gonna end up with a hotwife fetish.
>>
>>721636207
stfu you fucking cucklord
>>
>>721643222
you are an idiot. when your young you fuck around. relationships suck unless you have no social life or friends.
>>
>>721643284
you're*
>>
>>721643222
Oh bro you dont think her and I were talking long term also before I learned of the other guy? From the looks we give each other so much and the loves is there, but she did it in the end.

Yup our first was october 16th, she broke up with her previous for me around then and she didnt tell me till he told me in january.

and thats what I'm doing. It seems she really likes me now, and I definitely feel it, but Ive became void to a certain degree, so you have to still put love in, but I feel ya. Like what If it actually works out and I'm the last? Guess we both will just have to wait n see
>>
>>721638832
this guy knows whats up >.< know from exp
>>
>>721636825
No if ur black ur a nig, if you're wanna be nig while not having a nig skin tone then you're a nigger as well
>>
File: xezicz5j5way.jpg (97KB, 878x960px) Image search: [Google]
xezicz5j5way.jpg
97KB, 878x960px
>>721635164
I sexually abused a girl because I thought I couldn't please her.

Don't worry about it, OP. She has picked you
>>
>>721643284

I dont want to fuck around, it's not me. I like partying and I like talking to chicks at parties and getting them all interested in me then putting zero effort in pursuing them just so I know I have my game on, but Im not gonna put time and effort to fuck a bunch of chicks who have nothing to offer but their pussies. Id rather have this chick who lets me fuck the SHIT out of her on an almost daily basis, smokes with me, loves the shit out of me, and spends time on me. We spoil eachother. it's great. I have a great social life too, Im not missing out on anything. Why would I sacrifice that?

>>721643380

Here's to us, homie. May our blind hope never lead to the end of us lmfao.
>>
>>721643222
OP you are fucking stupid, so you have met this slut for 3 months and you claim to have made a lot of compromise for her and her for you? You fucking retard, what could you possibiliy have done? Do you think just because she stopped taking dicks for 2 months that's a commitment?

Are you aware that most definily after your first date she went back home and sucked some dick right?

The only thing you will be missing is the pain of your fag beta ass crying after she tells you she needs space and then you see her stepping out the motel being "raped" again
>>
>>721643203
Right
>>
>>721643628
hahahah
>>
Sorry to tell you OP, but once a slut, always a slut. I've seen this situation a million times. Nevermind the fact that she was "raped" and is now seeking attention because of it. You can keep fucking her, but realize that she will miss the dick and attention and cheat on you. So don't get too emotionally invested.
>>
>>721643518
Hell yeah.

Though mine lied I gave a second chance, so I ended once already.
Here's to yours being loyal, cause shit man love is a fucked thing.
>>
>>721643628

Ouch you sure hit a soft spot. My achey breakey heart :'(
>>
>>721635164
Gonna give you some actual advice. Do you love her OP?
>>
>>721643708
he already is bro that's the problem, also sluts grow up also
>>
>>721643518
> smokes with me, loves the shit out of me, and spends time on me. We spoil eachother. it's great. I have a great social life too, Im not missing out on anything. Why would I sacrifice that?

>gets raped
>fucks 5+ guys constantly
>1 month later decides to be in a relationship
>do you think she loves me and I am her one /b?

Please take a step back and realize how fucking idiotic you look OP, she fucks you daily because she is a fucking slut, do you think if you fight for 2 days she is going to hold back? Or that she loves you so much after 2 months that she will ignore all the niggers who she obviously talked to during these months?

kek you fucking cuckmaster
>>
>>721643776
Sluts grow up in their late 20's. Not a few months after fucking 5 guys in a row.
>>
>>721643803
I fought with mine and she didn't leave she came back. Always a chance mate.
>>
>>721643846
Oh of course man its time, but they will eventually one day she will wake up and realized how shitty she really was.
>>
>>721643776
Yeah, once they had 2 teenage kids at 35 and realize men don't chase after them anymore, not 1 month later when they are underage and can have all the dicks they want

dumbass
>>
>>721635164
Keep fuckin her and if shit works it works.
If not, fuck it move on.

People get so goddamn attached and paranoid so fast, the fuck wrong with ya'll.
>>
>>721643864
I've fucked work colleagues who are all in long loving relationships or so their boyfriends think lol.

She bought two bottles of Moet and got a hotel room for the night as well. Little do these guys know.
>>
File: IMG_0222.jpg (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.jpg
105KB, 960x720px
Heres a pic of my ex,she told me she was raped to.then she cheated on me woth my friend,i dumped her directly,she sended me some nudes some months ago while she was with her boyfriend.But its okay,she was "raped",ppor girl,now you re aware.
>>
>>721643940
read >>721643907
>>
>>721643864
Said hold back, meaning she will give in to tyrone messages and have a quick fuck just to reassure herself she can have all the attention she wants and that you should ask for her forgiveness
>>
>>721635164
>she was raped
>Not rape-rape, but non consensual sex
>She was in a relationship at the time and it didnt feel right so she broke up with her boyfriend

So speaking truthfully, she put herself in a situation in which she knew she was going to fuck another guy and then regretted it so decided to call it rape to assuage her guilt. She's trash mate, leave her behind. She's playing you like a fiddle. Chances are she's playing herself, too
>>
>>721643767

Honestly yeah I do. I've been single for 2 years because after my last relationship I could never find a girl that I would click with. She's it for me.

>>721643803

Nah she fucks me daily because I've got a 7+ inch dick and it feels good, that's why.

>>721643776

Honestly I'm pretty emotionally invested but like.. I've got myself figured out. I live under the motto "everything happens for a reason", so if I lost her I wouldnt be DEVASTATED. It'd be shitty for a lil while but like thats standard.
P.S Usually I dont even have to do captchas and it just auto validates when I press the button, why the fuck has it been putting me through 2-3 captchas for every response? Its getting annoying.
>>
>>721635164
>She's underage
Gtfo pedo /thread
>>
>>721644064
That's important. Are you sure she loves you?
>>
>>721644143

I'm 18 and she's 17.

/thread
>>
>>721643994
Well thats you dog, not everyone is the same.
>>721644018
thats the thing its all just a 50/50 shot but all you can do is if it happens again cut it. I told mine again and its done.

>>721644064
thats where we differ, I got caught and now im emotionally invested. So never do that early on cause fuck sucks.
>>
>>721644157

Not a doubt in my mind. This chick is head over heels for me.

>>721644205

Honestly Im gonna let myself love this chick and not hold back, but Im ready for whatever happens, cause girls are girls right? You never know
>>
>>721644157
She thinks she loves him. In a few months she will love someone else. That's the problem with crazy sluts. They're emotionally unstable
>>
>gf was in relationship
>still hanged out with guys ALONE that she knew wanted to fuck her
>convo probably went like:

>hey come over
>no, I have bf!
>just as friends, my parents are not home
>mm ok but don't try anything funny ok?
>ok
>fucks her
>omg no

>babe... I was raped! He invited me over and I told her no funny business but the vodka bottle I brought over and just because I let him finger me and I licked his dick head a bit made him think I wanted sex :(

>breaks up
>goes back to fuck the guy who "traumatized her for life and raped her"
>fucks other 4 guys simultaneously
>finds beta cuck who thinks he is so special she made this girl change and turn her life around

>OP becomes the beta god
>>
>>721644143
get fucked fake moral fags.
its wrong to have sex with a 16 yo but perfectly fine to start 'transgendering' (transitioning) children at the age of 5.
>>
>>721644255
You say you are till it happens man then part of you breaks. I thought I'd never give a shit, but come january once it did I went off the deep end
>>
I was in a similar situation as you.
Probably 5 years ago.
The first girl I ever had sex with told me she had been with a "few" other guys. It botherd me like hell. I never felt adequate in/with sex, I always felt like she had better, who were these other guys, did she miss any of them? I just couldn't compete, it felt like, with these imaginations, and with her, knowing she was way ahead in the sex game than I. I was supposed to be the man, yet she was teaching me things. I thought about it non stop.
Finally I forget what happened, but we were on the subject and I finally got the balls to ask her just how many other guys It was. 19 other guys, I coudlnt believe it, I thought I felt bad before. One of those questions you want to know the answer too, but really, you didn't want to know.
Anyways, things got better. She loved the hell out of me and my confidence got better and I started to really fuck the shit out of her, most of the time I would pound her harder as punishment for it all. And she would say the ol cliche girl line: "I've never been fucked like that before." And I believed it, cause honestly it might have been true.
We were together 3 years. Her problem was if you haven't guess it, was she loved sex. I was in the process of asking her to marry me, she was beautiful, loved sex, would do anything for me, her parents liked me. I took another full time job, 36 hours on the weekend, 31 hours during the weekdays. I was trying to buy a house while she finished school. The distance apart wasn't good, and we couldn't see each other, even tho we lived in the same town. Long story short. College girl, loved sex, wasn't getting it from me, I'm realizing now she liked attention. She met some guy once, and then they started talking again, I found out they went on a secret date twice that she never told me about while I was working. My insecurities come back, and I just can't do it. Our relationship explodes and we break up.

I really loved her.
>>
>>721635164
>did what any stupid female would do
>went on a fuck-spree
>sex with 5 guys in a month

Use her like a whore
Take lots of footage
Post online
Profit
>>
>>721644205
Hey man i didn't make any moves, i was getting free drinks and a good nights fuck. If i didnt take it someone else would of.
>>
Once you ll show her that of she leave you you ll not be devasted amd will continue to live you re life peacfully,she ll be a lot more atracted amd faithull.But woth your cuck emotional comprotmeent, im not surprised she s already suckin tayron sometimes.
>>
The fact that she even calls it "rape" shows how insane she is. She will accuse you of the same when shit hits the wall. Have fun with your slut OP. It's pretty obvious that you were a virgin before you fucked her.
>>
>>721644398
do what you do man no judging here, just saying colleges work differently than 16yo girls.
>>
>>721644485
that was more so in response to they grow up comment because they really never do, just takes the right environmental factors for them to break.
>>
>>721644587
Well kinda. Than really anyone can break by those guide lines, it just comes down to a 50/50 flip, I feel if she does it to op, than he breaks her emotionally. Than maybe she will keep that pussy on lock,
>>
>>721644299

Not how it went at all lmao. Y'all are great at jumping to conclusions with no concrete evidence.

>>721644333

I agree, its a lot easier saying it in foresight, but then again Ive dealt with breakups before. 2 months of reparations and I was good.

>>721644390

Damn dude the first little bit sounds EXACTLY like what Im going through. Im sorry to hear about that, sounds like hell.

But yeah one time around a month ago she told me "If someone told me that you and I could date but we could never have sex, I wouldn't even be upset", (inb4 yeah cause she'd go fuck other guys) so I know that shes not just sex crazed, she just enjoys it as a bonding experience. We have a lot of good moments during sex, laughs and funny sounds and whatever the fuck, and it's just love. it's so great. I feel exactly the same way, and its worse that shes younger than me and shes the one teaching me all this shit, so I completely feel you on that.
>>
>>721644255
You guys being mutually in love is great. The thing that could be a problem in the long run is you thinking you're not going to be able to satisfy her like the other guys.

Get that out of your head. If a girl loves a guy she's way more likely to cum.

Dress up, take her out to a restaurant, do something fancy together (opera, ballet, theatre whatever) and don't look at her too often, just take her hand when you feel like doing so or stroke her leg a little.

When you take her home she's going to wanna ride your bones. Have sex with her the way she likes it best and she'll be amazed because she'll be filled with desire from hormones having built up all night.
>>
File: 1486454977427.jpg (71KB, 657x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486454977427.jpg
71KB, 657x720px
>asks for advice
>defends dumb slut after being given real advice
>>
>>721644723
2 moths sounds decent but once you put your heart in it she will take a part with her. I definitely changed after it, but I try and not let it bleed into the rebuilding of the relationship.
She may not get to you but once you are the fix and you realized you weren't fuck that rips you apart.
>>
>>721644856
Thanks senpai
>>
>>721644723
you are just in denial and want to read only cute things saying that she does love you and you have nothing to worry about, well fuck you I hope you enjoy being a cuck, and please screencap this so you can upload the ss one month later
>g-g-uys I am sorry, she did cheat on me!! Here is her number, send her pizzas pls
>>
>>721644856

>I need your opinions on something, /b/.
> what would you do if you were in my situation, /b/rothers?
>advice

Close, but no cigar
>>
>>721639454
Tits or gtfo u cum dumpster
>>
>>721644723
These are all conclusions retard, do you think we follow you 24/7 to know all the details of your cuck relationship? Everything based here is based on previous experience, which you have none cuz you are fucking 18 retard and on what you said about her

Taking these 2 factors combined prove she is a fucking slut and you are just some beta fag scared to admit it

>someone agrees with him and tells him not to worry
>thanks /b/ro you are right!!

>someone disagrees with him and points out she is a huge slut
>lololololol you don't know the full story, don't jump to conclusions!!!

just kill yourself
>>
>>721635164
find yourself a virgin instead of being anxious about current gal and her son ever again.
>>
File: 1432641629202.gif (403KB, 245x118px) Image search: [Google]
1432641629202.gif
403KB, 245x118px
>>721636205
your English is as broken as your fucking hillbilly teeth.
>>
>>721635164
Oh ca-na-da
E-ete-e-e-e-ernal cu-u-u-uck
>>
>>721645201

You have a point, except Im not disagreeing with everyone who disagrees with me. I'm not, however, going to say "thanks /b/ro you are right!!" when someone calls my girlfriend a slut.

Great observational skills, anon.
>>
>>721645302
English is not my language dumbass, at least i try to express myself in other languages than mine.Things that your stupid dumb head could probably not be able to.
>>
>>721635164
Not sure if bait or just stupid af
>>
>>721639075
She didn't fucking do anything to you. You're an immature little fuck that can't handle a sexual relationship yet and you're gonna fuck it all up before she does.

I honestly can't think off the top of my head how many women I've slept with (I'm old, 30.) I don't want to know if my girlfriend has had bigger dicks than me. She acts like it's the only one she's ever had poking her tight little squish mitten because a. I know how to use it, b. She loves it.

You doomed your relationship because if your own insecurities. You should have been happy you found a chick willing to put your whiny little virgin dick in her mouth. Instead you spied on her, made her feel bad about her past, and disrespected her enough to come on here and let people call her a slut.
>>
>>721635164
Dafuq are you whining about? She had a sex life before you, so what? Of course you are inferior to other men because virgin and obviosly mega-omega, but she seems to like you. Considering you being a total faggot and insecure crybaby, she seems to love you. No sane woman would waste time on such genetic scum like you.
>>
>>721635164
In case this isn't bait. I am gonna say break it off with her. It will cause problems down the road. And for a girl that got raped and she fucked him again tells me she is lying to you. You don't want to be married or engaged to her and she cheats on you. Plus you will always have this thought in the back of your head of man I could have fucked more girls. And you will end up cheating. Just get out while you can, call her a slut and be done with it.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.