[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alternative facts. >Trickle down economics. >(Trying

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 56

File: 1484983439968.jpg (11KB, 276x275px) Image search: [Google]
1484983439968.jpg
11KB, 276x275px
>Alternative facts.
>Trickle down economics.
>(Trying to) ban all Muslims.
>Filling cabinet with KKK supporter
>Denying climate change.
>Lying about practically everything you can possibly lie about.
>Building a wall and making Mexico pay for it by raising tarrifs, which makes Americans pay for it.
>Keeping jobs in the US by giving that corporation tax cuts.
>Putting a climate change denier as head of EPA.
>Putting a woman who has no education experience and wants to funnel money out of public schools into private schools as head of education department.
>Putting and airheaded brain surgeon as head of housing.
>Cutting all regulations on Walstreet which will then cause the same problems that got us into this 2009 mess in the first place.
>Cutting all net neutrality.
>So many more. Literally, one scandal or contraversy a day.

Just what the fuck is wrong with Republicans?

I understand you hate brown skins and sjws, but how could you let this happen?
>>
>>721633547
>getting rid of undesirables
>making money

how is this guy not the epitome of america's best qualities?
>>
>>721633547
>and airheaded liberal
>>
File: SwQ8yQS.jpg (130KB, 1601x739px) Image search: [Google]
SwQ8yQS.jpg
130KB, 1601x739px
>>721633547
Not American, but I know some and they're really great people. They are pretty freaked out by what is happening. I am sad for your country.
But in the end, you buy the ticket, you take the ride. The empire will finally collapse under Trump.
>>
>>721633547
go away spic
>>
>>721633716
Tightening border control makes illegals stay and fight deportation.

Destroying the EPA will only make money until environmental collapse. The economic gains will last years, but the fallout in public health will last decades.

He's the epitome of short-sighted stupidity, if you ask me.
>>
>>721633547
Good morning Huffpost. Why complain about alternative facts and then post alternative facts? Here's what happened: The DNC rigged their primaries and Hillary was such a crooked dud that she lost. However, I don't see anybody from the left mentioning that. Huh, really makes you think. At least he's better than Obama.
>>
>>721633547
the largest flaw of democracy is the illusion that all people are equal. people are only as equal as they decide to be and a government that pretends otherwise for the sake of political correctness is doomed to failure. the blacks, hispanics, muslims and liberals at large have proven to be inactive, wasteful parasites of capitalism. at their best, they don't commit crime, which is the bare minimal expectation for white normal citizens. its time we have a president and an administration that isn't afraid to recognize this problem and begin taking steps to solve it.

all of this these "unpopular" decisions are deemed so by a culture of people that have been exploiting the system for generations. Of course they're scared. They should be, they're getting ratted out.

If you're poor, get a job and start learning how to save money. Get into college. Get a degree in business. Get a job in middle management and aggressively work your way into upper management. Do not fail. Do not accept failure. Do not let anything in your life stop you. Cheat if you can, just don't get caught. Power and respectability goes to those willing to seize it, it shouldn't just be handed out to everyone for free.
>>
>>721633988
ever wonder why the smartest minds in america are working harder than ever to commercialize space travel? the planet's doomed and they know it.
>>
>>721633547
Well, thanks hillary to that.
ANY other candidate would have beaten this man, but no, she had to go there, was HER TURN.
>>
>>721634195
>This is what uneducated 20-something white people actually believe.

If you think there's any social mobility left in this society, you're beyond help.
>>
>>721633547

*what's wrong with government is the right thing to say

He isn't much different from other governments, only the way the does it is different.
Hope that sparks a lightbulb with you simple cunts. I hope you are all nicely divided, just as planned and the government can go ahead a strip you naked even further.

Have fun and keep hating each other :)
>>
>>721633942
Is time for bed Cletus.
>>
>>721634534
blaming society for your inability to contribute to it. sounds pretty niggardly if you ask me.
>>
>>721634577
we'll take time out of our schedules to hate you even more. lets see how your waffling, middle-of-the-road bullshit pays off when push comes to shove.
>>
>>721633547
The climate change denial will fuck us all. That's the bit that pisses me off most ....Already getting massive record breaking heatwaves here in Australia but regards like him deny it still, spouting crazy shit about the jury still being out even though it's been proven beyond any doubt (97℅ climate scientist consensus based on a rigourous survey)
>>
>>721634834
nobodys arguing that climate change isnt happening. but the idea that we as humans are the solely responsible, and that we have the power to change weather patterns in a couple years is preposterous. If you're living somewhere that's becoming uninhabitable, that means its time for you to go somewhere more habitable.
>>
>>721634935
>i just fucked up this place near to nothing to be unrepairable
>might as well just book it and look for another place to fuck it up too
Thats american as fuck mt dude
>>
>>721634707
Nice try at an ad hominem fallacy, but I'm talking trends here.

If we're talking about me, I'm working full time with a degree from a 4-year university and have a few scientific publications under my belt. I was born relatively well-off, though. The trends show less economic and social mobility, not more.

Concentrating wealth at the top makes it unreachable for people who aren't already there.

Your 'work hard, go to college' solution is an illusion. You are supporting an oligarchy that you'll never be part of.
>>
>>721635072
thats human as fuck. if anything its a testament to our growing power as an organism. the resource we have is reaching its end, but instead of burning out with it, we're advanced enough to be able to spread and colonize new places and flourish there. how is that not badass? we are more resilient than the planet that birthed us
>>
Clearly he's a God, he does live in a golden tower
>>
>>721634195
>>>Cheat if you can, just don't get caught.
I'm not a fan of the liberal tendency to preach a holier than though SJW BS line about how everyone should be Jesus, but you're the cancer in society, no doubt about it. There was a time when what counted was to be a man, among men, not some shitty touchy feely thing and not some wanna be gangsta low level used car salesman slime.

Society should only offer a hand up, not a hand out. Success through will and hard work, not through corruption.
>>
>>721635197
The funny thing is that everytime these threads appear the americans appear to be the dumbest of the bunch. Sure a liberal eurocuck is already bad with it's righteous delusions. But damn everything you americans say in their defense is retarded.
>>
>>721635111
well if what you say is true then you have nothing to worry about. just make sure your line of work doesn't run the risk of becoming automated.

the middleclass is something that should be transitory. people who pride themselves in remaining complacent there are just sitting in the belly of a sunken ship waiting for the air to run out. As automation becomes more prevalent, those middle class jobs will vanish. That's just what's going to happen and there's going to be a large number of people who won't make it. The point I'm trying to get across, which i see doesn't apply in your case, is this: "Get better or stop whining and accept your fate"
>>
>>721634195
that tumor in your belly, you should have that checked out
>>
Concerning the issue of climate change, it actually is a hoax. The data concerning climate change has actually been proven to have been intentionally manipulated by the government by WikiLeaks. It is legitimately a false concept.
>>
>>721634266
would you sauce me on that?
>>
>making America great again
>>
>>721635357
those who play fair in an unfair world will always be at a disadvantage. Nobody walks the path to success without having to step on a few toes in the process. I'm not saying a persons whole life should be one of dishonesty, but when an unbreakable wall shows up in your path you have two options, stay there or find a way around it.
>>
>>721633988
>Tightening border control makes illegals stay and fight deportation.
Leaving the borders open makes more illegals come, and eventually, the situation might become irreversible.
>>
>>721635527
Elon Musk
>>
"America" was great before the euro white pest arrived.
>>
File: nanU9JN.png (48KB, 364x247px) Image search: [Google]
nanU9JN.png
48KB, 364x247px
> >(Trying to) ban all Muslims.
> >Filling cabinet with KKK supporter

How is this a bad thing? You degenerated liberals would even be mad if trump starts to gas the degenerates.
>>
>>721635751
dont you have some cheap vodka to drink, kemosabe?
>>
>>721635429
I'm not worried about myself, but you're missing the point...

No matter how much 'better' you get, you're not going to make it big. It's not about complacency, or weakness, or 'drains on capitalism'. It's momentum, and the people with money and power legislating away the ability of people without money and power to obtain it.

And you're blind to it, which is the saddest part.
>>
>>721635796
you know is true johnny.
>>
>>
>>721635831
no, i actually see it. they're closing the door and that if anything should be all the more inspiration to push through it before its too late. there's only so much room at the top and they know this. They're doing what any sane person would do. Protecting themselves.
>>
File: IMG_2941.jpg (198KB, 1185x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.jpg
198KB, 1185x965px
>>
>>721635723
i hope and asteroid big enough comes before we leave this shit hole of a planet.
>>
>>721635688
The evidence is abundant that when borders are open, illegals come for seasonal work that locals don't want to do, then they leave.

When borders are closed, they come to do that same work, but can't leave without risking their livelihood, so they stay. Then they wind up having offspring, draining social support programs, and generally fucking shit up while not paying taxes.
>>
>>721636001
so youd rather see all of humanity die because people didn't pick the person you voted for? that's kinda sad, man.
>>
Anyone who can't see that he is making a mockery of the presidency (on purpose) is a fucking idiot. The point was never to be president, it was to fill the Republican ideology with such idiocy that people would ditch it entirely. Unfortunately the level of absolute stupid easy to lead puppet mindedness of Republicans is so bad even a meat sack muppet with a counterproductive agenda blatantly ripping the bigotry of conservatism from the shadows and plastering it everywhere to be hated isn't enough to bring sense to this country of band-wagoning no brained losers.

We need an intelligence revolution, and a reality check.
>>
>>721634195
Ayn Rand retard detected
>>
>>721636004
except we're reforming social programs so those people wont be a drain on resources anymore. they should know now that even if they came here to work illegally and didn't get caught, it would still be a financial loss for them and their odds would be better in mexico
>>
>>721633547
what this shit about net neutrality? just because libs want to shut down conservatism doesnt mean they get to dicktate that websites have to be neutral
>>
File: 1478504216190.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478504216190.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>721633547
Gay faggot bait is gay and for faggots.
>>
>>721636074
except im not.
>>
File: 1484697366637.jpg (33KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1484697366637.jpg
33KB, 345x345px
>>721635472
>>
>>721635197
you dumb sonofabitch, you really think we are going to be colonizing planets in 50 years?

well stupid, we don't even have 50 years

extinction event has already begun
>>
>>721636130
have fun browsing 4chan in 56 kbit/s you moron. net neutrality is basically only important to basement dwellers like you
>>
>>721634195
> the blacks, hispanics, muslims and liberals at large have proven to be inactive, wasteful parasites of capitalism. at their best, they don't commit crime, which is the bare minimal expectation for white normal citizens. its time we have a president and an administration that isn't afraid to recognize this problem and begin taking steps to solve it.
Hi Hitler.
>>
>>721635931
Funny thing is, they aren't protecting themselves. It's a race to the top, but history shows that when a society builds up a hugely stratified population, that society self-destructs, and it's the wealthy heads that roll.

The smarter rich people want to be taxed, and they won't be here when the shit finally goes down.
>>
>>721634935
This. The earths climate has ALWAYS been changing for a billion years....25,000 years ago we had glaciers in Chicago....who melted them? Cows farting? Cars? FUKKK NO! The climate changed all on it's own and there is NOTHING people can do to stop it.
>>
File: 1437054094159.jpg (47KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
1437054094159.jpg
47KB, 634x650px
>>721633547
>t. Huffpost
>>
>>721635472
No, it's true and provable, just not the way everyone wants to think it is. It's a natural part of the earths cycle of heating and cooling over time.
>>
>>721634834
Hey here too in Canada even, it is more warm than usual. Sometimes even above 0C lately. Never saw that before or memory and I,m 26.
>>
>>721636050
no, I'd rather see humanity extinguished because all I've seen since i was born is decay, death, hate, war general illness.
the good in us is nothing compared to our thirst for death and power.
i don't want this cancer to spread into space.
btw i couldn't care less about the murican election, im from one of them other countries you know?
the nazi one
>>
>>721636261
Hi libturd
>>
>>721633547
>Just what the fuck is wrong with Republicans?

They're fucking idiots.
>>
>>721636130
average trump supporter for you, giving an opinion on something he knows absolutely nothing about
>>
>>721634935
Fuck this guy.
>>
>>721635472
Thank goodness- For a second there I thought regularly spilling millions of gallons of oil into our ocean, billions of gallons of pesticides, fertilizer, and flat out garbage into our fresh water supplies while pumping shitloads of carbon, methane,and other harmful gasses into a contained atmosphere was a bad thing for the planet.
Thank God such a reputable source came along to clear that all up.
>>
>>721636356
why because you want to believe it to be so?
>>
>>721636416
MAGA fagot
>>
>>721634935
>It's to late to start doing something. So why start now.
>>
>>721636114
"reforming" – redacting, more like. A few illegals are cheating the system, so that's enough excuse to get rid of it and pass more tax cuts for the wealthy, right? That's the great lie, foisted on the american people.

If you're blaming immigrants instead of your corrupt government for society's ills, you're buying the lie.
>>
>>721636130
Holy shit- the stupid; it burns.

Not only do we let people like this continue to breathe our oxygen, we let them vote.
That's what's wrong with this country.
>>
>>721636369
its really sad to see what happened to germany. your people dared to see a world with a clear vision forward at one point. you weren't afraid to make the hard decisions of what to do with the indolent and undeserving. you conquered all of europe in less time than it takes some people to build a single skyscraper. You were led by a man who could have handed you the keys to the future, but your cowardice and the pain of growth became too much for you to handle and you surrendered.

for that, i will never ever respect your people.
>>
>>721634146
Adept hes no different than Obama. Whom was no different the bush. Whom was no different than Clinton. Cucks thinking a president holds any value whatsoever other than being a spoke man for bank and corporate agendas.

Furthermore to deny climate change when we are already one foot in the grave, nearly past the point of no return, is ... Typical.
We're fucked and your right ideologies are a based on what you've been told.
>>
>>721634935
>go somewhere more habitable

Which planet did you have in mind, Socrates?
>>
>>721636001
>muh asteroid pls
Neck yourself, faggot.
>>
>>721636672
The misuse of "whom" hurts me inside.
>>
>>721634534
I'm a black man and I went from burger chef at Wendy's to owning two Dairy Queens. It just takes a bit of luck and a lot of hard work.
>>
>>721636583
great argument. admit it you want the interet to be 'neutral' like NPR or CNN - just leftist propaganda.
>>
>>721636681
mars for starters.
>>
>>721636718
i lold
>>
>>721636513
No, because the oceans and natural disasters, like volcanic eruptions and forest fires have always happened and produce more pollutants that humanity it currently capable of, with the exception of us setting all of our nukes off.

We do have an impact on the environment, but it's negligible.
>>
>>721636741
Not only is mars very, very uninhabitable, but it would take hundreds of years for us to develop the technology and theory to potentially make it habitable, and then likely thousands of years to actually make it so.

That's time we don't have
>>
>>721636741
Great, let's just pack up all of this planet's natural resources and ship them over to a planet with an unlivable climate and unbreathable atmosphere to escape our unlivable climate and unbreathable atmosphere.
>>
>>721636669
would you like to be a subhuman to the blue eyes of the glorious Reich?
because that's what you'd be right now.
>>
>>721636460
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right?
>>
>>721636800
well then with that thinking i suppose we're fucked. so why even bother?
>>
File: golden.shower.webm (297KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
golden.shower.webm
297KB, 480x480px
>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania's in manhattan
>bored of watching tv
>try to fap but can't get it up
>call room service for champagne
>also have them send four pubescent hookers
>they make you lay on the bed fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne from the bottle
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they climb onto the bed
>jumping like it's a trampoline
>dancing to shitty russian dubstep
>one of them steps on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle now
>russian girls can really hold their liquor
>you tell them obama slept in this very bed
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it'll be destroyed
>you love it when a plan comes together
>they're pissing all over you and the bed
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>a stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets and eat it with all the shit
>Putin calls later to say he got it on tape
>tells you he already fapped to it twice
>blackmails you into being president
>arranges psyop to steer american election
>you do it so your family can cash in
>>
>>721636720
That's not what net neutrality is...
>>
>>721633547
Kill yourself you jew nigger faggot
>>
>>721636720
you don't have a clue what neutral means lmao.
It's in regards to the internet speeds that companies and persons would get. EG; CNN, who has high capital could afford to pay for premium speeds, while a place like 4chan wouldn't and would deliver a greatly diminished experience from what we have now.
>>
>>721636720
You should probably look up what Net Neutrality means, you fucking braindead flesh golem.
>>
>>721634195
> keep grinding guise
> capitalism works, I promise.

The largest flaw of democracy is blind trust. Throw in some oil and you have our current arrangement. Fuck climbing the corporate ladder.
>>
>>721636823
or build greenhouse gas generators on mars and start placing colonies there asap. in bubble-style habitation cells.
>>
>>721636840
Hence the whole trying to save the earth now thing
>>
>>721633547
>Republicans

I don't even think they like him that much..

still even if you don't like him he was elected president .. there's pretty much nothing you can do about that fact
>>
>>721636050
No man, I'd rather see the whole humanity burn because I'd love to see the world burn. That's why I vote for trump in the first place.
>>
>>721633547
OP, problem is some people are just plain stupid. And Trump supporters are the lot at the bottom. I've argued with so many of them, and it ususally leaves me dumbfounded. It's like they are too stupid to realise they're stupid.
>>
>>721636872
i said it once and ill say it again. just because you don't do well in a capitalist society doesn't mean the society is flawed. it just means it has no room for you.
>>
>>721636720
hey stupid, before you try to join a conversation, you should first make sure you know anything about the topic being discussed

Stop embarrassing yourself and google net neutrality already.
>>
>>721636880
The human race isn't forward thinking enough to save the planet it currently resides on.
>>
>>721636892
again, the idea that we can revert weather patterns of the entire planet is more arrogant and buffoonish than anything you libs claim comes out of the mouth of republicans.
>>
>>721633547
you also forgot

>kike lover
>>
>>721636863
how can anyone know what website i'm looking at to see how fast my internet is? this doesn't make sense
>>
>>721636919
>get a sniper
>shoot the fucker in his ugly face
>profit
>>
You're all fucking stupid.

America got exactly what it deserved with Trump. I love how all the alt-right faggots are holding on the "irony trend" that swept America in the late oughties essentially making nothing ironic.

You can call it shit posting but we all know it's a desperate attempt at irony.
>>
>>721637027
we cant be certain about what the weather will be like in the next 20 minutes, but we can guide a rocket through the atmosphere, land a pod on the moon, launch it back up to a capsule and then navigate that capsule back to earth and predict the exact location of it every step of the way.
>>
>>721636369
This, we deserve a mass extinction. Everyone marches to the rhythm of greed, war and death. We are a cul-va-sac species, a dead end.
Cucks thinking their ideologies are the one true path to a perfect democracy, when in reality its all a lie, but too busy bickering to see past the bullshit.
>>
>>721637053
You think your ISP doesn't know what sites your computer is requesting from it? You objectively understand less about the internet than the guy the entire world mocked for calling it "a series of tubes".
>>
>>721637053
because ISPs can prioritize traffic.. yes by Trump's way of thinking Comcast can charge you extra money for websites that are not inside their network of companies if they want, or make them slower.. or whatever they want
>>
>>721637134
You're an ignorant son of a bitch. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>721637091
so you're saying you're planning on assassinating the president of the united states, hm? im sure a few people would be interested in the I.P of your post.
>>
>>721637210
sorry i hurt your feelings and invalidated your argument with logic.
>>
>>721637030
That's a very childish claim (and while we're at it, i'm not even particularly liberal - in my country I dont vote for any of the left parties.)
You seemed to be quite optimistic about colonising Mars, but decreasing the rate of temperature change due to causal effects over an extended period on Earth now somehow seems implausible? It's quite a dichotomy there.
>>
>>721635472
Right, when every scientist gets a minute of airtime they can't stress climate change enough. But you'd rather get your information from law majors.
>>
>>721637272
Mars is smaller and has barely any atmosphere to speak of. its easier to add than take away.
>>
>>721637259
By cherry picking science? Ok.
>>
>>721637327
providing an example isnt the same as cherry-picking. or is it?
>>
>>721637233

Why exactly would the internal affairs division of the FBI be interested in this?
>>
>>721637091
easier said that done.. and also opening that door would be dangerous.. yes you don't like him.. but your neighbor probably doesn't like you either.. what would make you better than your neighbor so you could kill the president but he would be restrained from killing you?

yes I think Trump is a stupid fuck.. no doubt about it.. but you can't start changing things by thinking you have more rights or your opinion matters more that that of the guy next door.
>>
>>721637383
its a federal offense to suggest the assassination of the president.
>>
>>721633918
/thread
>>
>>721637425
Prove it.
>>
>>721636947
Lol, you fucking serious? Human rights come second to profit. Capitalism Is inefficient and tremendously wasteful. When people trade prison stocks on wall street. To be this naive. Fuck
>>
>>721637272
This isn't even meant to be an insult, but read some of the literature about the topic - it's quite possibly the most difficult challenge imaginable; with problems and challenges we cant even imagine how to tackle right now. Your statement not only doesn't really make sense, but is likely also completely wrong: it'd be much easier to remove a relatively low proportion of Earth's atmosphere, than to add billions of tonnes of multiple different gases to another planet and hope the resultant mix is right for human life.
>>
>>721637233
yes.
consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>721637134
We could feed, clothe, house, educate and provide medical care for every single human being on the planet, but guess what?
We don't.
>>
>>721637319
>>721637453
oops wrong post reply
>>
>>721637385
and I don't know why "than" keeps on getting swapped by "that"
>>
>>721637467
>>721637091

They already backtraced him.
>>
The funny thing about this whole thing is that, the 18 year old retards rabidly supporting Trump are just a regurgitation of the 18 year old retards that rabidly supported Obama back in 2008.

You're all a bunch of goddamn niggers
>>
>>721633547

So whats changed, faggot?
>>
>>721637522
No they didn't.
>>
>>721637385
they killed the only president that looked "honest"..no much would be lost with this one
>>
>>721637319
It also has no magnetic field to prevent solar wind from blasting that atmosphere into space. It's a dead world. The energetics of making it habitable aren't possible with our current level of tech.

Where will you manufacture that atmosphere from, anyway? You can't simply conjure up matter without raw materials.

Even after you do that, you're left with a desert world that receives a hell of a lot less solar energy to make a living with.
>>
>>721633547
>>
>>721637603
You got a source for that?
>>
>>721633918
great
>>
>>721637425
Yeah but the Secret Service handles that shit, not the FBI. And not the fucking Internal Affairs division. kek^2
>>
>>721637476
because equality comes at the cost of those most naturally successful. there was once a science fiction story about a perfect utopia where everyone was equal and nobody could do better than anyone else. if someone excelled at math, the had their minds altered in order to be average. if they were strong they had to wear heavy clothing to be average. this is the flaw in a society that provides for people who don't care to provide for themselves. everyone else has to put out in order for them to thrive. In that situation, what drive would there be for those successful providers to continue being successful?
>>
>>721637621
Just 51 missions to the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Mars
>>
>>721637621
You want a source for Mars having no magnetic field? You might as well ask for source on the sky being blue
>>
>>721637674
Apparently the same that would help us somehow make Mars habitable and allow us to all somehow move there.
>>
>>721637621
High school science class?

Jesus. You're worse than the guy that doesn't know how the internet works.
>>
stop talking about mars if there's something of any value we'll fuck it up
>>
>>721633988
>>721634266
>>721634577
>>721635111
>>721635688
>>721636333
>>721636544
>>721636800
>>721637233
>>721637522
>>721637633
everybody dubbing and tripping and i get this singles :(
>>
>>721637674
You're making a false connection between a piece of fiction and reality. Providing basic services doesn't force equality. Nobody's calling for an egalitarian, utopian society.

Anyway, social systems that provide a baseline of health and security for everyone don't destroy social mobility or degenerate success, they actually help successful people.

How, you ask? By letting those successful people live in a society not filled with hungry, illiterate, desperate niggers who want to steal from them to get their next meal or pay for momma's medication.
>>
>>721636945

This... if there's anything to blame for Trump's presidency, it's the American education system basically being a form of free babysitting. If they actually taught critical thinking and root cause analysis in public schools and actually flunked the kids who need to be flunked instead of passing them along so the problem children aren't their problem anymore, the voting public would have been able to see through Trump's bullshit the second he announced his candidacy. It would have been the joke that it was always meant to be.
>>
>>721633547

They found their perfect father figure. An abusive, authoritarian narcissist that spits obsceneties each day and talks like a truck driver.
That's what most Trump supporters know when they think of a "strong man".
Corrupted upbringing and family structures and role models of his kind all their life, from school bullies to their bosses.

Trump is what they always desired.
Now he's ripping them off using the same language as during the campaign.
He's fucking them over with taking back all that was good about Affordable Health Care.
And now he's deregulated Wallstreet in order to give companies the chance to rip off their customers again.
His main goal is making the rich more rich.
Which aptly translates Orwells 1984 NewSpeak: "We give the power back to you, the people!"
>>
>>721633547
well its not an alt-fact that you're butthurt kid.
this thread has been reported to the secret service.
>>
>>721636800
If more than just a few entities were at the front of leading such an endeavor then it could easily happen within our lifetime. Don't kid yourself.
>>
Ok with everything on OP's list if he can get the muzzies out.
>>
>>721640040
This may be the only applicable time in this entire thread to ask for a source.
>>
File: 1486134086445.jpg (84KB, 597x822px) Image search: [Google]
1486134086445.jpg
84KB, 597x822px
>>721639206
>>
File: 1486463338154.jpg (210KB, 2004x738px) Image search: [Google]
1486463338154.jpg
210KB, 2004x738px
>>721633918

>fixed your picture

it's like demanding more japanese refugees right after bombing hiroshima
>>
>>721634834
Nigger do you even even history?

>Implying climate change has always been man made.
>Forgetting the ice age.
>Forgetting we were primitive with no harmful polluted technology
>Forgetting the fucking planet doesn't spin around our sun perfectly.

You're fucking dense.
>>
This guy is the perfect president. He is a cartoon that shows how the world sees the US. Funniest joke ever.
>>
>>721640573

oh boohoo!
I'm not a hipster, whaddyou know?

Trump critics are all libtards! boohoo!
>>
>>721641382
The planets orbit is elliptical. Research runaway greenhouse effect. Then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>721635337
> he does live in a golden tower
And takes golden showers
>>
>>721634195
youre a faggot

i bet you live in a flyover state that sucks all the taxpayer money gained by the highest earnin states with the most minorities like new jersey and california

so much for your good ole independent white folk theory
>>
>>721633754
Guess you are too stupid to foresee the outcome
>>
>>721640573
But why were they so fucking butthurt? They still haven't shut the fuck up about it. Or about Hillary either
>>
>>721633942
Go away redneck no one likes you and you should be forgotten
>>
Trump is a communist. Americans who don't want the wall have to pay for the wall: communism.

Trump is a terrorist. There is a current of fear among immigrant citizens and also green card holders here legally. They fear reprisal. They fear losing their legal status, no matter where they're from. He has incited mosque burnings in Texas. He has emboldened terrorists. That's what terrorists do: terrorize and generate fear. Trump is a terrorist.

He's also a fat fuck.
>>
>>721633547
He looks like the dad from All In The Family.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 960x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 960x802px
Trump supporters are so tender. Trudeau said nothing about trump. Just said he would take refugees. The MASSIVE scale of butthurt of trump faggots that followed was nothing short of astounding.

PS: your illegitimate president is an obese fuck.

PSS: stop being so tender. It makes you look like a faggot.
>>
>>721633547
Op you so right ... grump can't even fucking read. He loves fake news. This guy who sits in the office have no standards to be president I guess that is why bunch of rednckw votes for him. Funny now he won't lock up Hillary or touch The ACÁ. I bet thrump gets his news from /pol
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 654x560px
Republicans are like a dog chasing a car and now they've caught the car and they don't know what the fuck to do with it. They've been blaming every problem on earth on the fact that we have a black man in the White House and now they've got control of the House, the Senate and The White House. On the day after the inauguration they could undo every single thing Obama did. So two days after the inauguration this better be a perfect fucking world because they have no excuses and no one else to blame. Every single problem that exists better be solved on the second day. There are no excuses now. I can only think of two things that will take longer than a day: building the wall and nominating a SCOTUS justice. They've been telling us for eight years how they can fix everything and how the world is so horrible because a black man is president. They've got no excuses now.

Schedule:
Jan 20th: inauguration, party, alt+ right circle jerk
Jan 21: Caturday
Jan 22: church, beating their wives
Jan 23: get it done
Jan 24: any problems that exist on this day are 100% republicans' fault and no one else's.
>>
>>721633547
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>721639206
THIS IS SO FUCKInG TRUE
>>
File: uKP9Ebw.jpg (54KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
uKP9Ebw.jpg
54KB, 960x960px
>>721633547
You should get your news from somewhere else than cnn and TYT.
>>
>>721641382
I bet this stupid motherfucker voted for thrump
>>
>>721643670

thanks anon, your thoughts on this?
>>
>>721643623
This is the new mahhh dick
>>
>>721643687
You should get your news other then foxnews asswipe . Also go fucking kill yourself thrump supporter
>>
File: trump.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>721633547

Bannon is running the show kids. Trump is in WAY over his head.
>>
>>721643687
>facts scare me
>entire world media is lying
>>
>>721643742
Nothing better then having a foul mouth moron blind side people while all the rich mofos going to fuck up the environment , stocks and your healthcare . Hey we seen the movies and games we know what's coming
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 768x896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 768x896px
Trump during the campaign: "Obamacare will be gone on day 1!"

Trump, yesterday: "It will probably be 2018 before Obamacare is repealed."

Trump-retards today - "That's OK! Your dick tastes great!"
>>
>>721633547

Welcome to the united banana republic's. Why jump a wall to a place more shit than mexico.
>>
>>721633754
Good one. You called him a liberal.
Literally the only comeback your tiny meth-addled pea brain could come up with.

Eugenics wasn't a bad plan, they just should have targeted mouth breathing redneck christfags instead for sterilization
>>
>>721643897
Go back to /pol moron
>>
>>721643968

Trump said himself we are on equal ground to Russia. Russia is pretty objectively shit tier compared to mexico.
>>
>>721634195
Empty rhetoric is Empty
>>
>>721643869

He's bringing the power back to you, the banks and investors.
How fucking dumb can these rednecks be?
The whole mexican and immigrant thing was a huge fucking bait.
all his life, this bully was obsessed with his own wealth at the cost of others: low paid workers, making shit deals where only he wins, creating a university that rips off students...

and they believed all his bs. suddenly, he's supposed to become altruistic and the big messiah, fighting for the little man, yeah right.
>>
File: 1486473852746.jpg (87KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
1486473852746.jpg
87KB, 640x448px
>>
>>721644082
No he is not you stupid motherfucker. Are fucking too stupid to understand to what he is doing? God damn it anon just go kill yourself or go back to /pol
>>
>>721644171

why don't you go sit on a dick, cunt?
>>
>>721633547
Because you keep trying to make people woth brown skin and SJW ideals president.
I would fucking vote in charlie Sheen as president before I vote for one of you fucking faggots.
Quit being litteral human scum so we don't have to put up with this shit.
The left is the reason trump won.
You tried to spitlight Trump because you thought he would be the easiest to beat and then you put him up against a fucking harpie shit teir lying old stale biscuit.
Stopmacting like this isn't your fault.
Get your shit together
>>
File: democratsfall.jpg (36KB, 785x596px) Image search: [Google]
democratsfall.jpg
36KB, 785x596px
>>721633547
Republicans are the lesser of 2 evils.
That's why democrats loss so much after 8 years of obama.
>>
>>721633547
Go back to tumblr or Reddit is the new "muh dick" for rednecks in 4chan . They use to this term because what you said was true and their alternative facts just can handle that extreme information
>>
>>721641027
We haven't bombed Sudan or Somalia
>>
>>721644258

The trigger is strong with this one. Need to man up and take responsibility for the shitty person the republican party put forth to be president.
>>
File: iampS6300204.jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
iampS6300204.jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
If Trump was a black man, I'd suck his fucking dick. Why does he have to be white? I don't want white dick.
>>
File: republicans.jpg (61KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
republicans.jpg
61KB, 600x479px
>>721644260

I guess if you consider a better economy and scientific advances "EVIL"
>>
>>721643687
>>721643687
Name a trump supporter that has been killed by trump protestors

I can name the opposite, the Quebec Mosque shooter was a trump supporter
>>
>>721644260
Hillary was a corrupt deplorable cunt and I couldn't vote for her - wouldn't matter if I did, I live in a solid red state - but she would've been a far better president than this literal clown.
>>
File: 1485875521744.jpg (32KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1485875521744.jpg
32KB, 308x308px
>>721638139
You assume degenerates commit crimes out of poverty and not because they're fucking degenerates. This is just a welfare system that leeches from actual producers. Sorry, it's not some revolutionary idea, it's been done.
>>
>>721644435
Thrump is the same but he is a total moron
>>
>>721644346
You need to man up and take responsibility for making the only other option worse than Trump.
>>
>>721633716
>getting rid of undesirables

He's not though

>making money

For himself and his friends. Not for any average American or the country
>>
>>721644260
this fucking duck ain't convincing me
>>
>>721636672
>president doesn't make a difference
>this president will lead to the destruction of the country

which is it? christ you're a hypocrite. at least you'll sleep soundly tonight....right? get off the computer and go riot with those thugs in Berkley. if enough of you do it, maybe we'll get lucky and have Kent state 2: the squeakquel
>>
>>721633547
>>
>>
File: They're All Capitalists Friends.jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
They're All Capitalists Friends.jpg
22KB, 480x270px
> Can't believe y'all fell for his "anti-establishment" crap
>>
>>721633547
go fuck yourself
>>
>>721637138
>>721636369
lol, go listen to good bye horses and cut yourselves in the bathtub you faggots
>>
>>721633547
4chan has always been contrarian.
>>
File: buildthewall.jpg (154KB, 741x762px) Image search: [Google]
buildthewall.jpg
154KB, 741x762px
>>721633716
>>getting rid of undesirables
Daily reminder he hired illegals to build Trump Tower.
>>
>>721634795
>middle of the road is somehow worse than extremism

do you know how dumb you sound?
>>
>>721636672
>nearly past the point of no return
That's what Al Gore said 10 to 15 years ago

HELLO, wake up!
>>
>>721644791

I'm just glad the redneck peon's for the wealthy elite fell for the republican bait to vote against there interests (yes I used "there" on purpose, I dont consider them human). Thanks fellow Trumptards, time to make some real $$
>>
>>721644260
>That's why democrats loss so much after 8 years of obama.
It's actually mostly because of Republican gerrymandering after the 2010 census, at least in the House.
Here in Virginia, every two years, most people vote Democrat, but every fucking time 8 of 11 Hose seats go to Republicans..
>>
>>721636558
But that kool aid tastes so good!
>>
>>721645017

Lol so true. I am from highland park one of the wealthiest areas in texas, and matter of fact the usa. We voted for trump, had dinner parties and laughed at the idiots attending Trump rallies. So easy to convience religious fucks to give their money away. Happy next 8 years to us!
>>
>>721636857
It is when you're a Trump supporter. #alternatefacts
>>
>>721644988
Cite this bullshit. Right now.
>>
>>721645017

I feel like we can be so open about it now. Lets hope in the next few years we can treat poor shits like the cock polishers they are.

Trump is already opening the door for us, by being so transparent in his profit dealings. He just needs to start negging some of his middle class/poorer supporters to get them acclimated to being treated worse.
>>
>>721634935
>couple years
COUPLE YEARS
We've been burning fossil fuels for more than a hundred years. Get with the program. It's not 1945 anymore.
>>
File: trump_supporter_logic.jpg (124KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter_logic.jpg
124KB, 700x467px
>>721633547
>>
File: 1405410989409.jpg (66KB, 646x557px) Image search: [Google]
1405410989409.jpg
66KB, 646x557px
>>721645017
>>
>>721639016
Unfortunately America schools only train people to be good workers. Critical thinking is only for Ivy Leaguers
>>
Republicunt Party = most dangerous organization in the world (= will kill us all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvUenlgH4t0
>>
File: trump_tears.jpg (199KB, 905x662px) Image search: [Google]
trump_tears.jpg
199KB, 905x662px
>>
>>721636672
we ARE past the point of no return look it up. world is already doomed.
>>
File: opisa.gif (231KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
opisa.gif
231KB, 600x390px
>>721633547
>>
>>721648183
cuck
>>
>>721648183
but nobody gives a shit about obama healthcare besides beaners, everyone who did use obama care left obamacare, the average trump supporter either pays out of pocket or has medicare.
>>
File: 25vg2JL.jpg (260KB, 1280x728px) Image search: [Google]
25vg2JL.jpg
260KB, 1280x728px
>>721648678
>>
>>721648904
[citation needed]
>>
File: IMG_7392.gif (323KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7392.gif
323KB, 300x228px
>>721648904
Cool story bro
>>
>>721644988
"forced to sleep on job site"
>held at worksite under threat of violence
being the same as
>not being able to afford a place to stay at night and sleeping at the worksite
>>
>>721646365
Yep, this is what I see when I look out my window.
>your local government doesn't have it's own environmental conservation programs
hue
>>
>>721633716
There won't be any money made in the long run, which will eventually lead to higher rates of poverty and might result in a war. Do you even economics?
>>
>>721649365
More like lighting one side of the yard on fire while your opponents reside there. Our side of the yard is blocked by a firewall made up of logic, reason, and historically successful ideologies.
But sure, the fire liberals see rising around them totally affects us, too.
We're going to have to deal with the wails of your side.
>>
>>721649674
>I literally have no idea how federal funding works
>>
>>721648183
>Obamacare was the only thing preventing the right from dying for the last thousand or so years.
lmfao
>>
>>721649857
There is no your side and my side. We're all equally as fucked. Maybe you'll realize that someday.
>>
>>721634146
Better than Obama? DUde behaves like a five year old narcissist and changed the world to the worse in two weeks! How can anyone not see that?
>>
File: trump cereal in tears.jpg (66KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
trump cereal in tears.jpg
66KB, 734x760px
>>721633547
Another liberal in love with Trump who cannot shut up about Trump, for the love of Trump that is neverending.
>>
>>721649930
>the only funding available is of the federal variety
Sponsorships
literally one second of critical thought
>>
>>721649857
kek'd
>>
>>721634195
Ps: Sent from my parents house, with a computer my parents bought. But I'm still tough, aren't I?
>>
>>721650057
Flammable water is perfectly fine to drink. This study sponsored by Exxon.
>>
>>721650025
right, right
I forgot about all of those righties burning barriers and preventing normal traffic in protest of free speech, post-election.
>>
>>721636945
This.
>>
>>721635665
fag
>>
>>721636273
Body cells are always changing, too. If you smoke enough, for example, they'll change in a different way. Get the analogy? Possibly not, but it was worth a try.
>>
>>721650244
>Exxon is the only company in any given area and has a monopoly on the water production of said area.
>No one else cares enough to study Environmentalism.
>The government was the only supporting body for budding Environmentalists
>>
>>721650272
That's a weak argument. You're still just as fucked sitting there feeling morally superior as any rioters are. You just feel like you won so you're more complacent.
>>
>>721650503
lmfao, no one "won" in the last election
some lost more than others, though
>>
>>721650448
Great that's even worse. We'll have one study done by Exxon and one done by a different company that comes to a different conclusion and you can choose which one you want to believe.

Your plan is full of holes.
>>
File: 0122 - 5doGrDG.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
0122 - 5doGrDG.png
126KB, 399x388px
FUCK OFF NO ONE CARES ABOUT POLITICS YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>721633547
Same snowflake still lurking around using SHIT POSTS on Trump for attention.
>>
File: sup bro.jpg (64KB, 421x566px) Image search: [Google]
sup bro.jpg
64KB, 421x566px
>>721636945
>It's like they are too stupid to realise they're stupid.

Says someone who thought Hillary was a viable candidate. The DNC fucked you over, and now you're butthurt because they cheated and provided a candidate too many in this country hated.

There's many reasons Trump won. Eight years of slow growth, and wanting to help every immigrant but those that are here already Americans was a big part of it. Hillary, and all of the liberal politically correct patrol mafia need to learn how corrosive their voice has been to lots of people who feel under appreciated in America.
This is NOT 1775. The time for America to be a melting pot for wimps fleeing their shitty countries is over.
>>
>>721650815
I know right. People are acting like he's in a position of power and fucking it up bigly on a daily basis. Why would people do that? Why would people act like Trump is a massive fuckup?
>>
>>721650947
In what ways are illegal immigrants treated better than citizens? That's a big statement to not back up in any way.
>>
>>721636074
Not an argument
>>
File: Butthurt Salve 577.jpg (107KB, 766x731px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt Salve 577.jpg
107KB, 766x731px
>>721633547
Does this make it feel better?
>>
>making money

You mean taking your money and making you feel good about it. fucking autist
>>
>believing every bullshit the media spews out about him

Just what the fuck is wrong with you, faggot?
>>
>>721651176
what a clever image. I suppose "raw truth" is another buzzword for "some shit I made up so your dumbass will support me"
>>
>>721651078
>illegal immigrants treated

For them to be given any treatment other than a swift boot from the country says enough.
If they flee their countries basically they're coming to America to exploit America's resources, and benefits instead of fighting to make their country better.
This results in America being depleted from within, and weakening.
>>
>>721651078
They don't have to pay taxes for one, but can also receive benefits from the government in certain states such as California and Washington.
>>
>>721651489
You mean the most profitable states with huge economies are also more lenient on illegal immigrants? Did you just refute your own argument?
>>
>>721651257
you mean the media that employs dedicated fact checkers?
yeah, though typically I'll follow their sources, do independent research, ect..
it's a this thing I picked up in school called critical thinking. you wouldn't underatand. it's (not very) complicated.
>>
>>721651444
Go back to your safe space at stormfront where those ideas are accepted as normal.
>>
File: 1480390268693.jpg (22KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1480390268693.jpg
22KB, 413x395px
>>721633547
>liberals actually believe this
>>
>>721633547
>Spells Walstreet like Walgreens

t. nigger

Come on man, get some better bait. Your lies are sad.
>>
>>721651669
Dedicated fact checkers? Such as? Please elaborate.
>>
>>721634534
You're only angry because it's true
>>
>>721651626
California takes more from the federal government than it pays in, and Washington is hardly one of the most profitable states.
If you were talking about states such as New York or Texas your "argument" might have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>721651710
>Safe Space

Says the anti-Trump retard.
>>
Just in case your not aware:

H1b1 applicants are making a fortune for major tech companies like google and apple and they are fighting to keep slave wages for the tech sector.... Dumbass. He has to play this card.
>>
>>721651957
You should get your information from somewhere other than alt right blogs
>>
>>721651710
>stormfront

Honestly have never heard of that. This remains part of your problem in which an actual conversation you attempt to explain your ideas, and then we exchange thoughts with legitimate points to be made instead of your way which is to silence conversations you do not like as fringe paranoia.
You're not being seen as intelligent, but instead as arrogant, and narrow minded.
Perhaps you're an immigrant bleeding the system because you're the wimp that left your shitty country.
>>
>>721633547
Funny how you say Alternative facts. When everything you wrote is an alternative fact.
>>
File: 1452213491430.jpg (73KB, 570x576px) Image search: [Google]
1452213491430.jpg
73KB, 570x576px
>>721652098
Nice argument retard, you sure convinced me with those hot ad homs.
>>
>>721652153
There's too much false information to unpack. You have already made up your mind and aren't willing to find legitimate sources for what you're saying.

Faggit.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 239x210px
>>721652098
>alt right blogs
FULL ON KEK
>>
>>721652112
All you do is make emotional appeals about immigrants coming here and ruining things. You don't have any depth to your arguments other than that. It's the same sort of bullshit that those faggots spew. Maybe you don't know about stormfront but you're their key demographic.
>>
>>721637053
You're provider obviously knows what websites your requesting. They have already been caught throttling netflix since most internet providers want to push cable.
>>
You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel and Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Instead, Trump and his team gave you "alternative facts."

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side.
>>
>>721635831
This is bullshit. Besides the big celebrities, most of the top 1% don't stay there for long. There's still just as much mobility as there ever was, but yeah of course it's harder to become the next Bill Gates because he'll probably buy your company for a few million before you can turn that into a few billion.

You sound like an "educated white person" which are the most cancerous people in America.
>>
Well at least it's good to know "The Future is female"
>>
>>721636558
Jesus Liberals are so stupid.

THAT's the "great lie?" You need to learn a bit more about lies, friendo. Illegals sucking up taxpayer dollars is not a "great lie."

How fucking retarded are you guys? I don't even know how deep the rabbit hole of retardation goes anymore - you break through to new levels every day.
>>
>>721652277
Unfortunately I cant post urls since 4chan thinks it's spam. But look up 'federal taxes paid by state vs received' and click on any link to see just how reliant California is on Washington to bail them on year after year, thanks to their generous welfare benefits.
>>
>>721633547
Trickle down economics.is what Obama did over the past 8 years, but it only matters now because it's trump.
>>
>>721636800
>That's time we don't have!

Global warming faggots are the funniest faggots alive right now. Top-tier entertainment, thanks.
>>
>>721652667
Shit posting at its finest
>>
>>721652773
That's not a shitpost, but you wouldn't know since you're a retarded fucking liberal.

That's a fact, Jack. Get BTFO more.
>>
>>721652389
Well if they made that same point then I'd agree. I can agree, and disagree with any group because I do not have to hold onto a one sided position. I can reconcile from what is the great good from both.
Forty years of the same corrupt system has allowed it to become the dysfunctional ever growing system it is. Times have changed, and what has worked before can no longer.
I'm also tired of people pretending to be right all the time without having real conversations. Basically it keeps the infighting going with no attempt to solve anything. I would prefer real conversations including the good, and the bad of both sides rather than pretend one side is always right.
>>
>>721652772
>97% of all scientists agree world wide that global warming is an issue
>choses to believe law makers that get paid by oil companies
Even if global warming wasn't true, pollution is and should be looked at in high regards unless you want to end up like China and wear a mask outside just to breath
>>
>>721652813
Noun. shitpost ‎(plural shitposts) (Internet, slang, vulgar, pejorative) A worthless post on a messageboard, newsgroup, or other online discussion platform.
At what point did your post have any information saying why you were right? Looks like it was just ad hominem which would be a shitpost
>>
>>721652728
Every source, even conservative blogs, say that California gets $0.80 for every dollar they pay to the federal government.
>>
>>721633988
>environmental collapse
you seem to know more about this than the top research organizations on the planet. you're making at least 200k right? you could easily get a nice cushy job teaching the rest of us how well you know the dynamics of EPA regulations vs global climate change.
>>
>>721652813
>>721652982
Isn't the OPs post the same thing though?
>>
File: obama_4611979883720103318_n.jpg (48KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
obama_4611979883720103318_n.jpg
48KB, 640x375px
>>721648904
not sure if trolling or just retarded
>>
>>721652905
>unless you want to end up like China and wear a mask outside just to breath

The worst affects of global warming in the next five to ten years would be coastal flooding, not air pollution. Great scare tactics, but not accurate.
>>
File: aniti_trump.png (682KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
aniti_trump.png
682KB, 700x700px
>>721651176
is that what donnie used when the protest the day after his inauguration drew twice as many people?
>>
>>721653099
Nice Alternative Facts you got there bud.
>>
>>721652990
>>
File: alt-facts-spicer.webm (1MB, 863x576px) Image search: [Google]
alt-facts-spicer.webm
1MB, 863x576px
>>721653218
it's only donnie's crew that spreads lies

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
>>
File: Capture.png (104KB, 833x752px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
104KB, 833x752px
>>721652990
Unlike you I'm going to back up my claims, instead of relying on made up bullshit.
>>
>>721653092
Did it have information attached? Not a shit post then
>>
>>721653304
Sure kid sure.
>>
>>721653141
That was refering to pollution not global warming
>>
>>721653233
That's what I just said. California pays more than it gets from the federal government.
>>
>>721650651
>this isn't our past, present, and likely future reality
Herp derp I'm a fucking idiot.
I think that right now only one body is majorly responsible for the environment and can be trusted herp derp. There are no companies that are third parties who solely test for environmental damage, separate from the government herp derp.
NGOs don't exist herp derp.
>>
>>721653386
And that's how you know someone gave up.
>sure kid
>>
>>721635688
What is funny is our immigrations from Mexico is actually reversing.
>>
>>721653359
Actually there are no links in his post. Just made up nonsense aka shit posting.
>>
>>721651957
... Wow. The stupidity here is too much. I'm out.
>>
>>721653525
Lefties, everyone.
>>
>>721653475
With correct information though.
>>
>>721653333
LOL, so we are supposed to believe that Alabama and Mississippi are among the least dependent on the federal government?!

Ummm.....I think your source is what dirty donnie would call fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
>>
File: 500.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>721653386
sure shill
>>
>>721653426
just backing you up man
>>
>>721653611
Top Kek
In what universe?
>>
>>721653570
No. Logic you retard.
>>
>>721653640
Your salt is delicious kid.
>>
>>721653615
Notice how you never refute my argument, but merely throw insults at me and resort to childish name calling?
>>
>>721653697
Ok pick one or two and I'll find you the article
>>
>>721653333
I've never seen that map before. It looks like it has a lot of conditions to get to that result. I'll look at it closer later but I remain unconvinced that California takes more money than it provides to the federal government.
>>
>>721653772
>>721653813
Any of them. Let me see what fake news source you post.
>>
>>721653772
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe my picture refutes your "argument"
>>
>>721653813
Dr Carson being an Airhead and trickle down economics like Obama https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2014/08/04/barack-obama-the-new-trickle-down-president.html
>>
File: trump_supporter911.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter911.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
>>721653758
your stupidity is sad

kid
>>
>>721653899
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2017/02/03/donald-trump-signals-return-of-wall-street-friendly-era/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
Wall street regulations
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/trump-emails-rnc-reince-priebus-white-house-server-548191%3Famp%3D1?client=ms-android-verizon
Private email server
The rest are cabinet positions that don't need sources
>>
>>721654054
Whatever this is about to 404. Stay mad for the rest of the day. Bye
>>
>>721653947
You're comparing welfare benefits for individuals to federal money given to entire states. And did you know that Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Louisiana contain more blacks than every other state combined? And that over half of all blacks receive at least one form of welfare?
>>
File: trump_trickle.jpg (63KB, 564x750px) Image search: [Google]
trump_trickle.jpg
63KB, 564x750px
>>721654006
>https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2014/08/04/barack-obama-the-new-trickle-down-president.html
a strong stock market =/= trickle down economics
>>
>>721654138
Those sources don't even say where they get their facts from. You gotta try better than that.
>>
File: trump_supporters.jpg (75KB, 850x598px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters.jpg
75KB, 850x598px
>>721654144
buh bye now
>>
>>721654223
I guess you dislike facts. Stick to your liberal facts Snowflake.
>>
File: troll-orstupidest.jpg (56KB, 603x452px) Image search: [Google]
troll-orstupidest.jpg
56KB, 603x452px
>>721654279
>>
File: alt-facts-SRB.webm (872KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
alt-facts-SRB.webm
872KB, 480x320px
>>721654323
I prefer real facts to your alternative facts
>>
>>721654279
Really? Trumps Android with his Twitter account and the executive order that he placed aren't proof?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x736px
>>721654357
Aw look at the crybaby getting mad because I want accept his fake news. You gonna riot now?
>>
>>721654426
Yet the only facts you know is what CNN tells you.
>>
>>721654455
You can't even read an article in the amount of time it took to post so I'm sure you bothered to look at it
>>
>>721634146
You must have this shit pasted in a notepad somewhere. Same answer every fucking thread with nothing meaningful to say. Literally nobody gives a shit about Hillary. We're talking about the current president now, and he's fucking it up big time.
>>
File: Sewer_rat_Barbie16265367.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sewer_rat_Barbie16265367.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
>>721654455
>>
>>721654438
Trump supporters are a dying group but the ones who remain are steadfast in their blindness to anything that shows king Donald unfavorably.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.