[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Trump is a piece of shit, and we are all gonna pay for it. I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 40

File: orange trump.jpg (41KB, 530x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orange trump.jpg
41KB, 530x300px
Trump is a piece of shit, and we are all gonna pay for it. I haven't seen one single person present a reasonable argument for why they voted for him, just excuses and quasi-apologies, or hatred for Hilary. The closest to a real reason I got was a guy saying that a u.s. steel contract was gonna help him make money, but even that is a shitty reason to decide who should be the president. Present your case in a reasonable, measured response, please. Because I'm dying to hear an intelligent adult explain to me why the fuck they support Trump. Short of wanting to watch the world burn, I simply don't get it.
>>
File: trump.jpg (83KB, 950x633px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
83KB, 950x633px
>>
>>721412998
Why you so angry?
>>
>>721412998
Posts like this are exactly why I voted for him.
>pro-tip: serious answer
>>
File: 1461292483905.png (188KB, 827x807px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461292483905.png
188KB, 827x807px
>>721412998
Feels good to win
>>
>>721412998
Both options were utter shit and I just flipped a coin. Tails, trump.
>>
>>721413086
What a silly question.
>>
>>721413139
that makes very little sense
>>
>>721413228
wrong
>>
>>721413281
Basically the reason is that the left was just SO INSUFFERABLE that people got angry enough to vote trump just to fuck with them.
>>
>>721413499
But.. he's gonna start ww3
>>
>>721413499
10/10 acurate statement all the people i know voted for Trump for this reason, This coming from an Obama voter
>>
>>721413281
I want progressives to lose because they are some of the worst people on this planet. Seeing them admitting to being out of touch as they sulk about powerlessly in posts like this is the equivalent to watching thier smug smile wiped from their face. Or like when you see the school yard bully get knocked on his ass. It feels good to watch arrogant people get their undeserved attitudes changed when reality hits them in the face.
>>
>>721413630
no, he probably won't. but that point is moot because Hillary's foreign policy was demonstably to use NATO to confront Russia at every chance. She would have been far more likely to begin WWIII then Trump will
>>
>>721412998
All I hear is "boo hoo hoo hoo... I didn't get my way... so I am going to disagree with, and riot over everything that is done... boo hooo hoooo hoooo"

Here are the facts:
1) The Left completely ignored and downplayed the issues with the refugees, as well as ignoring and blaming all terrorist attacks that happened here (US) and elsewhere on anything but islamic extremists, trying to make anything else they can the scapegoat, mostly guns. (because it is racist to tell facts nowadays)

2) The hypocrisy of the left in general, We support free speech... unless it might offend someone. We are all about equality.... unless you are a CIS White Male... then you are automatically scum. We love and support gays... and we love and support those who want to kill gays (muslims) ETC.

3) George Soros... Nothing that guy supports is good news.

5) The closeness of

And now after the elections.

How childish and abhorrent the left is acting now, my 2 year old god son is more well behaved than a lot of the lefties out there protesting. Grow up and be part of the solution and not part of the problem.
>>
>>721413630
Whether or not he will, Hillary definitely would have.
Fuck, maybe we need it. I mean, look at us man. Humans are fucking awful to literally everything.
>>
>>721413845
But who gives a shit? That's like saying you think women should go back to fifties because feminism is annoying, or that black people should get lynched and segregated because you're tired of hearing ambiguous racially charged news. Yeah it's annoying, but that doesn't mean you should abandon trying to be a minimally decent person. It's not that hard to tell people to fuck off without compromising on decency.
>>
>>721414074

5) The closeness of Hillary to the terrorist states.
>>
>>721413499
100% this. This is your answer, OP.
>>
>>721414142
You just described the whole republican core base, they are literally psychopaths mate, petty childish morons.
>>
>>721414074
yo I didn't vote for hilary, I just kind of assumed she'd win because I figured the majority of the country wouldn't put a douche like that into power. I lost when bernie sanders was out of the race, and really before that, and I'm not surprised.

Secondly, people are complaining about people rioting, but out of the 300 million+ people in this country, what percentage of them are out there right now? Hell out of the millions that voted for hilary, how many are out there? half a percent? maybe? Quit saying that because some people are freaking out that the entire "left" are a bunch of whining bitches. Yeah, people that don't like trump are frustrated that he won, obviously. But the vast VAST majority of people are waiting and watching and giving mr. fucktard a chance. But every day is some new abhorrent bullshit from him, and it's going to get worse.

Thirdly, I asked for an intelligent, measured response to why you think trump should be president, not why you don't like the "other side" that you've been sold against. If you voted for trump because you're annoyed at some crybabies, without recognizing that most of the country isn't like that, and donald trump is the biggest crybaby of them all, then I don't know what to say to you. Stop watching the news and think about what you want life to be like.
>>
>>721412998
Fuck you. He's better than Hillary in every fucking way. Also Unlike any president we have had in decades, He's actually trying to do what he promised..
>>
>>721414592
This right here OP... this thinking by the left... it is all fucking lies the the lefty morons believe...

Just because a racist group supports a party does not mean that party is racist...

>>721414665

you see it works both ways...

Also standard leftist strategy... oh shit I cannot attack anything that is said so I will appeal to the human side... and get the victim card going...
>>
File: 1473410123200.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473410123200.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>721412998

Better post your opinion on /b/ then.
>>
>>721414138
that's a fair point honestly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-1aMzSeShE

I really don't think it's that bad to wipe out life, we're pretty bad. But idk I don't want to just give up, I wanna fight to be good.

I had a teacher in high school that came in one day, and told us a story about this girl in a nearby school who got gang-raped outside of homecoming, by like 7 guys, and a bunch of people watched and filmed it etc etc. And he said you know you don't really need to be a good person in life, it's hard to and everyone is kind of an asshole from time to time. But, you need to be at least a minimally decent person. If you see something bad happen, step in, or at least get someone else to step in if you are scared, but to stand and watch and not do anything is just as bad as doing it yourself. I'll never forget that, minimally decent.
>>
>>721414138
You don't know shit, nigger
>>
>>721412998
I'm Canadian.... Albertan to be sure and i'm glad as fuck that retard got in. he did the best thing he could ever do as president in my eyes by shutting down that pos TPP deal. sure he fucked alberta oil by lowering corperate taxes and not applying a cap and trade levy or carbon tax but blocking the TPP deal that was complete top secret because we the people are too stupid to understand the intricate working of such a deal just tells me how fucking bad this scam is. fuck Australia and New Zealand this is a crooked deal if I ever saw one. plus when Capitain Zoolander was signing off on it in less than a few weeks in office thats a sure tell, wtf would a drama teacher know about free trade?
>>
hotseat is just a puppet

/thread
>>
>>721414920
anyone that disagrees with you must be one of "th other". Don't respond to anything I say, just group me in with a whole bunch of other people you don't know and hate them all... brilliant.

fuck you, anon
>>
>>721412998
hey fuckface, if you don't get it by now, please just kill yourself.

explaining all the reasons - - yet again - - is just too much work.
>>
>>721412998
Trump is not a piece of shit.
There are several reason Trump is the ultimate president:

> his rags to riches story
> his encyclopedic knowledge of the law and the constitution and how government works
> his selfless charitable donations
> his long record of public service
> his sterling military record
> his keen understanding of the nuances of foreign policy
> his uwavering commitment to truth and facts
>>
>>721415331
there are a whole bunch of reasons why you're a fag, too

>you're a fag
>you're a fag
>you're a fag
>you're a fag
>you're a fag
>you're a super fag
>>
>>721414665

> Thirdly, I asked for an intelligent, measured response to why you think trump should be president, not why you don't like the "other side" that you've been sold against. If you voted for trump because you're annoyed at some crybabies, without recognizing that most of the country isn't like that, and donald trump is the biggest crybaby of them all, then I don't know what to say to you. Stop watching the news and think about what you want life to be like

Really... so now valid reasons against voting for one over the other is not a valid reason for casting your vote... nice mental gymnastics there 10/10 olympic attempt.

> Secondly, people are complaining about people rioting, but out of the 300 million+ people in this country, what percentage of them are out there right now? Hell out of the millions that voted for hilary, how many are out there? half a percent? maybe? Quit saying that because some people are freaking out that the entire "left" are a bunch of whining bitches. Yeah, people that don't like trump are frustrated that he won, obviously. But the vast VAST majority of people are waiting and watching and giving mr. fucktard a chance. But every day is some new abhorrent bullshit from him, and it's going to get worse.

The latter is just your opinion. The former, it seems to me that a large majority of the left is supporting the protesters.
>>
>>721415524
Truth hurts, like my cock hurts your mom's anus
>>
File: 151811.jpg (79KB, 719x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
151811.jpg
79KB, 719x651px
>>721412998
>>
>>721415577
I guess what I mean to say is, I don't think disliking hilary is a valid reason to vote for trump. If you really really thought she was going to destroy the world then that might be one thing, but how do you honestly believe that? She's a self serving, manipulative politician, but she's nowhere near the destructive force of trump. The dude is a nightmare
>>
>>721412998
The biggest reason I voted for Trump, the single biggest reason, is so I wouldn't have to pay a tax for not having health insurance. I don't have the money to buy it, I don't have the money to keep losing my tax return every year, I'd rather ditch that horrible "affordable" healthcare plan completely.
>>
>>721415610
you mean like my moms anus hurts your vagina, fag
>>
File: 1479308802724.jpg (128KB, 773x808px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479308802724.jpg
128KB, 773x808px
>>721412998

I voted for him because I thought he was actually going to do stuff.

Hey guess what, turns out he is. Best President so far.
>>
THE ENVIRONMENT MEANS NOTHING TO HIM.

That should be the end of the discussion.
>>
>>721415767
I fuck your mom up and ass and don't even bother spitting on my dick first
>>
File: 16195335_95.jpg (159KB, 960x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16195335_95.jpg
159KB, 960x684px
>>
>>721415850
Of course presidents "do stuff". Obama "did stuff" too.

Jesus
>>
File: 1476426568304.png (767KB, 500x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476426568304.png
767KB, 500x387px
>>721415331
>>
File: 1483082190799.jpg (176KB, 1111x1045px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483082190799.jpg
176KB, 1111x1045px
>>
>>721414592
Actually it is the Democrats that riot, beat up people, disregarded the will of their party votes and nominated Hillary no matter how the election went, caused fights at Trumps rallies, they also go around beating up Trump supporters. This is your democrats and progressive liberals. Democrats and liberals are the real fascists.
>>
>>721415893
To be fair, a lot of the anti-environmental/pro-company laws being passed are coming out of Congress. Not from Trump himself. Even though both Congress and Trump are like-minded in that regard.
>>
>>721415893
No fucking joke.

That's something else. He doesn't even need to start ww3, every day that we don't work to fix the environment is one day closer to the apocalypse. It is legitimately a bigger issue than any other issue, in the entire world, in every aspect of the entire world. But you'll figure that out when your fucking kids are dying of thirst, and not a minute before, because you people lack the part of your brain that allows you to think critically and have foresight
>>
File: blamebush2.jpg (238KB, 504x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blamebush2.jpg
238KB, 504x481px
>>721415959
>>
>>721412998

Herp Derp, I don't liek the president because of my college education

>Starts a fire on college campus.

Rest of America:

>"Please continue..."

KeK...
>>
>>721416014
no, it's not, and you're fucking stupid. Stop watching faux news
>>
>>721416118
>Bush didn't bankrupt the country
>Obama doubled the national debt to 20 trillion
pick one
>>
>>721416012
This isn't a You Cringe You Lose thread, buddy.

>>721416118
Fun fact

Obama was criticized pretty heavily when he first took office because he signed a lot of EOs.
>>
>>721416226
lol nice
>>
File: 1485648599200.jpg (413KB, 624x531px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485648599200.jpg
413KB, 624x531px
He said he was going to do things.

I liked those things.

So I voted for him.

Illegals need to go home, and muslims need to lie in the bed they made for themselves.

We need better border control, and the wall is just a giant kek in Mexicunts face.

Obama's healthcare did nothing for me, therefore I didn't want it to exist.


Also the bonus a woman doesn't become president and communist faggots show their true colors and people finally stop calling them liberal.
>>
>>721415721

Honestly I don't think she would have destroyed the world,,,, I do think she would destroy America.

While trump may be making some radical changes right now, I really think that this country needs some radical changes. For far too long we as a nation have put far too many resources into other nations and into other nations people, and have been ignoring our home.

From the H1B problem, which hits really close to home for me simply due to my profession. To the issues with allowing people to come into the country who have no intention on becoming American, those who are wanting to come here to cause problems.

A real problem in this country for nearly the last 3 decades is the lack of patriotism, not just from the populous, but from the businesses who care only about profit.

Businesses go into business to make a profit, and for many years in this country, they asked a few more questions before making a decision, usually along the lines of:
> 1) Is this good for my customers?
> 2) Is this good for my country?
> 3) is this good for my employees?
> 4) is this good for my investors?
> 5) Can this be profitable?

Where as now this has been replaced with:
> 1) is this good for my investors?
> 2) can this increase profits?

While I think both Hillary and Trump support the latter in some way. Trump came out against offshoring and H1B. That is good for me.
>>
File: 1469478315193.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469478315193.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>
8 years of constant liberal asshurt posting.. wahhh wahhh Trump..

GLORIOUS.
>>
You're asking for a good reason as if it's there. Maybe you should open your perception up to bad reasons. A lot of people think that the economy is going to do better, I've heard. And the economy requires confidence or something. It seems shit may get very bad with him but no matter how bad Hillary may have been worse. Who knowsI
>>
>>721416111
If you want to save the environment, you have to start killing people.
Nothing else will work.
When I was born, there were 3 billion people.
Now there's 7 billion.
What happens with 15 billion?
20 Billion?

Almost all these "problems" come down to
a) Too many people
b) Too many useless people

Fix that or STFU.
>>
>>721416391
Isn't that what a lot of people on /b/ want? The extermination of "colored people"?
>>
>>721416391

Thats not a good arguement against her
>>
File: 1482075028743.png (137KB, 1363x1470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482075028743.png
137KB, 1363x1470px
>>721412998
Trump is doing exactly what he was always meant to do. All occurs as Kek wills it
>>
>>721416481
It's a good start!
>>
>>721416539

That she uses bullshit to promote herself, I don't know about you and your life but that has been the gold standard on who I care about and who I shouldn't for me...
>>
>>721416387
Okay, I can understand some of that.

Why do you think that any of the issues with business and patriotism will change though? Politics didn't destroy patriotism, the internet did, and it's a little silly to pledge allegiance to whichever corner of the earth you were born on, especially if you haven't traveled the world. Trump can't do anything to fix that sense of patriotism. In fact I think the only way to bring that back would be a huge war where we have drafts again ( but I don't think it should be brought back, I see it pretty much on the level of religion, which I despise)

And why do you think he will change anything about business? He's awful at legitimate business, he's really good at conning people out of money and covering his ass. His business dealings don't have any real sense of morality, so why do you think he would bring that to business at all? I think he's much more interested in growing his power and wealth.
>>
your pals on the left are a sobbing salivating complaining,ragging, dripping bunch of screechers,birdbrain grievance spewing calliope another grievance every 3 days for the last 95 & a half months, you had more power than aANY leftist ELECTED
government in history,which ties to your hero bee aych oh cutting the largest check from ma & pas tax kitty,,820,000,000,000 bucks, which you blew in less time than it took for the hindenburg to blow up & land on the ground.
piss n moan pissn moan,piss n moan for all eight years because of opposition,you candidate lost because you appointed a dingbat,because her policies would have been obama two point o.
so ya lost again, 2016 elections sent home more of your friends,tot he mystification of your press pals,,
YOU do not comprehend you adversaries,who are the american majority,the 60 percenters,idiots
>>
>>721416699
And Trump doesn't use bullshit to promote himself, really?

>inb4 he does it less than Hillary.
>>
>>721413630
must be nice to be psychic.. tell us nostradamus how does it all end?
>>
>>721412998
Shhhh.. Sleep now. Its all just a bad dream.
>>
File: laughinpresident.jpg (105KB, 500x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughinpresident.jpg
105KB, 500x312px
>>721412998
u mad bro!
>>
>>721412998
>Short of wanting to watch the world burn, I simply don't get it.
I sincerely think that, hillary would've burnt it more so.
>Because I'm dying to hear an intelligent adult explain to me why the fuck they support Trump.
>>
>>721412998
I voted Trump for pure entertainment in watching pussies like you have temper tantrums.
>>
File: 1466203528481.jpg (65KB, 737x737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466203528481.jpg
65KB, 737x737px
>>721412998
>faggot detected
>>
>>721412998
>implying hating that lying, treasonous cunt isn't reason enough.
Stay mad, libcuck.
>>
>>721416474
when you were born, there weren't technologies available to help crutch the earth against the sheer destruction of humans, now there is. There are two ways we are destroying the planet, right? The first is corporations (farming, oil, factories, etc) that put huge amounts of shit into the air and ground with little regard to legality or morality, and the second is all of us, consuming constantly and more importantly in a throw-away type of way. it's possible to slow down the damage, but not in a way that allows corporations to make as much money as they do now, as easily as they do now. And given the choice between easy and more vs harder and less, people choose the former. That's a mindset that needs to change a bit. I mean fuck dude elon musk just came out with solar panel shingles, there are alternatives for plastics that work basically the same, oil is not necessary anymore. it's not that hard it's just not as profitable
>>
>>721416699
>>721416799

Oh no, He does, But the point I make is that his policy is (even if corrupt) america (aka His country) first, vs The world first, (and to understand where I stand I mean fuck nationality first) except that that ideal has caused far too much suffering and loss to everyone. We are just not ready for that. Right now an isolationist policy is the best we can hope for to survive. The world is fucked, and as the last 8 years have proven, It's not getting better, So as he said, Us first, Everyone else second, because we tried everyone else first, and it failed...
>>
>>721417099
>implying Trump isn't either of those things
top kek
>>
File: 1479068594832.png (1MB, 1430x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479068594832.png
1MB, 1430x1000px
>>
>>721416201
I don't watch the news and in fact I don't trust any media outlet. I just watch the videos of them doing it. But liberal cunts like you don't see it like that, and if anyone has a different view than you because you don't want to believe shit unless it comes directly from one of you bias liberal sites or news networks, they are wrong and you automatically go to Fox. Mean while you get your shit from CNN.
>>
File: Trumpwaves.jpg (964KB, 5142x3428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trumpwaves.jpg
964KB, 5142x3428px
>>721412998
Trump is so charismatic. He really connects with the electorate.
>>
>>721417172
>the last 8 years
try the last 16
>>
>>721416797
I don't speak whatever language that was. Do you speak english?
>>
File: IMG_2680.jpg (38KB, 375x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2680.jpg
38KB, 375x281px
>>721417205
>>
>>721417172
The reason the world is fucked has nothing to do with isolationism imo. A lot of the shit going on in the middle east is entirely because the U.S. got involved in world politics.

Trump is merely continuing the same thing that has been going on for over 50 years and can be proven historically to only make shit worse.
>>
>>721417239
>implying conservatives aren't just as bad
>>
>>721412998
卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽卐 Heil Trump 卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽卐TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump Fuck the Cucks Fuck the Feminists Fuck the Liberals Fuck the Social Justice Warriors for freedom for Democracy White Power!!
>>
>>721412998
Kill yourself on livestream please you nigger jew
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/05/27/obama-calls-america-evil-nuking-japan-tweet/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/obama-dhs-grounds-surveillance-operation-caught-100000-illegal-aliens-border/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
>>
File: i caused that feel.png (152KB, 830x844px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i caused that feel.png
152KB, 830x844px
>>721412998

I VOTED TRUMP BECAUSE I WANTED TO CAUSE YOU THAT BAD FEELING YOU NOW HAVE ;^)

P.S. Perhaps i should vote him again? Would that make you feel even worse?
>>
>>721417239
I watch netflix, actually. decided I would never pay for television again. and yes you do watch fox and friends. I've never heard someone talk like you that didn't. retard
>>
>>721416795

> Why do you think that any of the issues with business and patriotism will change though? Politics didn't destroy patriotism, the internet did, and it's a little silly to pledge allegiance to whichever corner of the earth you were born on, especially if you haven't traveled the world. Trump can't do anything to fix that sense of patriotism. In fact I think the only way to bring that back would be a huge war where we have drafts again ( but I don't think it should be brought back, I see it pretty much on the level of religion, which I despise)

I have traveled the world (been to all 6 of the populated continents) , and I still see nothing wrong with patriotism. That should be a governments #1 job, protecting and serving the populace. I don't think all of the issues will change, however stopping companies from sourcing skilled workers for a 25-30% savings over hiring a US worker will go a long way towards helping the economy. Especially when you consider that a lot of the H1Bs ship a large percentage of cash out of the country.

>And why do you think he will change anything about business? He's awful at legitimate business, he's really good at conning people out of money and covering his ass. His business dealings don't have any real sense of morality, so why do you think he would bring that to business at all? I think he's much more interested in growing his power and wealth.

All politicians are about increasing their own power and wealth. I see trump as no different.
>>
>>721417239
>>721417390

>Implying he watches conservative news.

Maybe he like the people who voted in trump are tired of both sides and picked a wildcard to piss everyone off.
>>
>>721417390
There is a difference between protesting and rioting. They didn't go around beating up Obama supporters. They are the reason I'm getting my CCW because if they try and jump me I will kill their ass.
>>
>>721417382
So much this.

You can thank the US government for the current status of the Middle East.
>US installs muslim extremists in Iran
>US creates/arms Taliban/Al'Qaeda/ISIS
>>
File: 1477132017636.jpg (24KB, 620x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477132017636.jpg
24KB, 620x476px
>>721414074
I cannot wait until the next mass shooting happens and Trump will try to explain this away against some minority group.

Soon he'll round up gays and women because they're supposedly causing the shootings.
>>
>>721417537
To me Fox like CNN is just a comedy channel. In fact they all are because they all lie, make shit up, and manipulate the facts.
>>
>>721417609
>They didn't go around beating up Obama supporters.
Sorry to burst your bubble friendo.
http://www.republicansforobama.org/node/3479
>>
>>721417790
The truly scary thing is that you honestly believe that.
>>
>>721412998
The left couldn't be honest about $hillary. They lied to themselves all the way through 2016 and their bullshit continues today.

They claim to be the party of tolerance, compassion, and anti-racism, but they're always quick to shit on anyone with a different perspective and they're even quicker to call someone "white trash."

The cognitive dissonance is beyond my comprehension. They claim to care about gay rights, feminism, and Islam, but they refuse to acknowledge that Islam shits all over gays and women. They contradict themselves constantly.

During 8 years of Obama, they couldn't be honest about a single one of his numerous fuck ups.
Giving guns to cartels who then murdered US citizens on US soil? No biggie. Can't criticize him because he's black and that'd be racist.
It didn't matter when he bombed a doctors without borders hospital, itidn't matter that he doubled the national debt, and it didn't matter that he got a nobel peace prize for some empty rhetoric.
Most annoyingly, it didn't matter that, after receiving that peace prize, he was at war all 8 years of his presidency. He fucked up more shit than Bush did, but no one acknowledged any of it.

Liberals are completely up their own ass and refuse to admit to a single goddamn mistake, but they can't even give Trump a chance.
I see and hear them screeching about civil war for fuck's sake. They would rather trash the country than be gracious in defeat and hope for the best.
They're spoiled, selfish cunts who can't even consider that maybe the other side should have a say and a chance.

Your post is a perfect example. No one owes you an explanation. For that matter, no one owes you health care or education or any of the things you feel so entitled to.

tl;dr
you're a cunt, and every liberal i've ever met has been a cunt. that's reason enough for me.
if it's not a satisfactory answer, i don't really give a fuck because i don't owe you anything.
now kindly, eat shit and die, OP
>>
File: 1476068203079.jpg (26KB, 390x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476068203079.jpg
26KB, 390x377px
>>721414142
>tfw he still doesn't get it
>tfw he will probably never get it
>>
>>721417679
The Middle East really is the biggest failure of the modern world's attempt at international politics.

I don't claim to know what the Middle East would have been if the U.S. and co. had never gotten involved. But somehow I doubt it would have ever been "this" bad.
>>
>>721417537
no, you watch fox and friends!
>>
>>721417834
"October 7, 2008 - A man wearing an Obama T-shirt in London is shot 3 times. The motivation is disputed, but the racial undertone is clear: the victim is black."

This is the kind of bullshit I'm talking about. The "Racial undertone" only exists because the media and liberals make it an issue. Race baiting is the only thing liberals do well. Maybe the guy was just a fucking prick and happened to be black and happened to be wearing an Obama shirt. But nah, that headline isn't sensational enough.
>>
>>721417798
Not CNN. Much more Fox.
>>
File: golden.shower.webm (297KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
golden.shower.webm
297KB, 480x480px
>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>bored of watching russian tv
>try to fap but can't get it up
>call room service for champagne
>also have them send four pubescent hookers
>they make you lay on the bed fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne from the bottle
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they climb onto the bed
>jumping like it's a trampoline
>dancing to shitty russian dubstep
>one of them steps on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle now
>russian girls can really hold their liquor
>you tell them obama slept in this very bed
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it'll be destroyed
>you love it when a plan comes together
>they're pissing all over you and the bed
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>a stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets and eat it with all the shit
>Putin calls later to say he got it on tape
>tells you he already fapped to it twice
>blackmails you into being president
>arranges psyop to steer american election
>you do it so your family can cash in
>>
Unlike Obama, Trump can actually make the market stable when he enters office
>>
>>721417906
stop putting people in boxes you fucking child. I disagree with you, and instead of having an honest discussion, you insult me and decide
I'm part of some group you hate. It's not possible to form opinions independent of the dichotomy that the media is trying to sell you? are you really that small minded? I'm a liberal and conservative, and I don't want to hear why you hate "the other", I want to hear one reason that trump is anything other than a giant turd. Because I don't watch news, I don't care what they have to say, but trump is a fucking turd. how do you not see it? I just don't get it.
>>
>>721418282
Yeah. Shit like this is another reason people voted for him. Can't come up with a legit grievance, so just make shit up. Fucking dumb.
>>
>>721412998
Exactly why i will vote Trump in 2020 Cucks just won't let it go. Maybe realizing how shit the DNC has be come as a whole you would find the answer.
>>
>>721418327
You mean, when Obama entered presidency at the time the housing market collapsed because Trump, two of his cabinet members and a number of other high profile individuals sunk said housing market?

Funny how that works out, isn't it?
>>
>>721417834
So one person was shot wearing an Obama t-shirt in another country and a lady that just so happen to have a Obama bumper sticker on her car go her car shot with a pellet gun. (that shit happens a lot actually the bumper sticker didn't have shit to do with it). Other than that there was nothing else except for a reporter getting assaulted at a Pailen rally. She is a republican. And from recent things that have come to lite of the DNC tactics. It was probably started by them just like they did with Trumps rallies.
>>
>>721418204
October 16, 2008 - At a Greensboro, NC, rally for Governor Palin, the first recorded incident of assault and battery against a member of the press is noted.

October 20, 2008 - Reports in Wisconsin surface of a canvasser for Obama being physically struck in the face by a "man ranting about ACORN". A Chantilly, VA, woman driving a car with an Obama sticker-- with her children riding with her-- is shot at with a pellet gun. Police reports state that the shots were clearly aimed at the driver. The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that a dead bear cub, draped in Obama signs, is found dumped on the Western Carolina University campus. Following an Obama rally in North Carolina, several supporters returned to their vehicles to find the tires slashed.

>b-but I won't mention those, that would shatter my narrative!
>>
>>721418472

So it doesn't matter that he does a shit job? You take your decisions entirely out of defiance? Wow.
>>
File: 1474539852362.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474539852362.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>721417884
Of course. Why wouldn't I?

You haven't seen any of the stupid excuses Trump has given?

>His crowd size. Claiming they were the biggest ever
>3 million fraud votes by illegals.
>Global warming invented by Chinese
>Obama's birth certificate being fake

You honestly think Trump isn't going to pull some bullshit excuse out of his ass after the next shooting?

What he'll most likely do is take the SHOOTER's side. If it's a white male who isn't affiliated with any minority group.

Like that shooter who opened fire on a black church... if that happens again. Trump will say this:
>We have to address the issues that cause men like this to lash out and solve them. We need to get rid of <insert group here>
>>
>>721418327
You'd prefer "stability" ss opposed to the growth under Obama? You are genuinely retarded.
>>
>>721418372
>complains about being insulted
>hurls 10 insults in reply

yeah, sport, i'm the small minded one here.
you're obv a libturd and now you're back peddling.
also, never said Trump isn't a turd, just saying that he's much better than the alternative.
i'd rather go with someone who /might/ be an evil piece of shit than someone who i already /know/ to be an evil piece of shit.
i "decided" you're part of some group i hate because, here you are talking shit and whining just like every other faggot.
i also noticed that you didn't really address any of the points i made and instead went on some bullshit rant about the media.
fuck off, loser.
>>
>>721414074
So basically you're admitting that Trump is a shitstain of a human being, but you just wanted to fuck with the Lefties?

I think that is actually the right answer. I think that really is why so many people voted for that insecure orange cuck
>>
>>721413086
you dumb fuck, why do you think?
>>
>>721418609
That seems to be the mentality of a lot of people. Which is both disgusting and scary yet I'm not at all surprised anymore.

Politics in the U.S. has gotten way to fucking extreme for its own good.
>>
>>721418590
that's not a rebuttal to my point faggot.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (191KB, 693x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wrong.jpg
191KB, 693x436px
>>721412998
Don't care anon, faggot.
>>
>>721418206
CNN is a joke. They are like a tabloid. I've seen them lie several times. Just watch something happening live then watch it later and you will see how they manipulate shit.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fcc_1471477230
>>
File: reaction dude.jpg (3KB, 110x126px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reaction dude.jpg
3KB, 110x126px
>>721414142
He's right you know.
>>
>>721418204
>waaaa liberals
>>721418565
>waaaa DNC
REPUBLICANSforobama
>>
File: mfw1.png (698KB, 593x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw1.png
698KB, 593x722px
>>721412998
Fuck off faggot.

RWDS ready to go you piece of shit commie cuck.

Suck my cock faggot.
>>
>>721418656
The birth certificate given as proof that Obama was born in the U.S. is 100% fake, there is no way it isn't.
Not that it matters though since his mother is a U.S. citizen.
>>
>>721418814
brilliant argument, dipshit.
>>
>>721418838
Proof?
>>
>>721415331
i lolled
>>
>>721417790
Hopefully just muslims and other niggers. Will be great. And then it is great.
>>
>>721413630
First he´s gonna start a civil war
>>
>>721418423
>thinking greentext fanfic is a "legit grievance"
>taking anything on 4chan seriously
Go back to >>>/pol/ you insufferable fucktard.
>>
>>721418737

I think my naive hope of dying after not having experienced a war was really naive. The human being is a pest.
>>
>>721418814
Just the facts. I'm sorry your liberal gender studies ass think those facts be racist.
>>
>>721418688
>explains that I'm not something
>"no, anon, I know what you are you clearly are this thing"

have fun in your us vs them world. enjoy the apocalypse. faggot.
>>
>>721415331
kek
>>
>>721418905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo
>>
>>721418705

It had less to do with fucking with lefties and more to do with I felt that Hillary was a bigger shit stain, and a poorer example of a human than trump was, to be completely honest I voted for Gary Johnson soooo... I spent a long time deciding on that one though... I would have voted for trump over hillary though.
>>
>>721412998

Non-Trumpanzee here

We're getting fucked whether you like it or not. Deal with it.

This is life now, snowflake.
>>
>>721419063
>Fox
KEK <-
KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK
>>
>>721418933
I hope so. We need a cleansing and an update/re-writing of the constitution.
>>
>>721418933
No the left is trying to start civil war but lol they are afraid of gun and white men.
>>
>>721414920
im indapendend and i hate people on the left aswel the real crazies are spoilt children who want equality at any cost, they are in the same way psychopaths, i mean the most extreme groups. some i assume are good people.
>>
File: IMG_1316.png (244KB, 480x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1316.png
244KB, 480x491px
You are basically a victim of the constant anti-trump propaganda.

He's being portraited as the next anti-Christ because leftists hate losing and because they have become so radical that anyone slightly to the right is considered a Nazi.

If you hear the MSM and the left calling someone a bunch of adjectives such as "xenophobe, sexist, homophobe, racist, Nazi" this should make you doubt the claims.

Trump is not a bad guy here. The media is just twisting everything he does as bad.
>>
>>721418933
this is true actually. I think at this point it might be the same thing though. american is worth a lot of money. a civil war means everyone else gets to fight for our remains
>>
>>721419240
>Trump dindu nuffin
>>
>>721418905
you really think they had .pdf documents back when Obama was born? the document posted as proof was a layered .pdf.
If it wasn't fake why was it edited?
>>
>>721412998
I voted for Trump because I want to watch the world burn and your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't post "hail Trump" in this thread
>>
>>721419401
卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽卐 Heil Trump 卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽卐TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump Fuck the Cucks Fuck the Feminists Fuck the Liberals Fuck the Social Justice Warriors for freedom for Democracy White Power!!
>>
>>721419135
http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/331525/
>>
>>721419377

>How does PDF work?
>>
>>721419525
google will explain it for you
>>
>>721419311
What did he do that is so racist, xenophobic and sexist and that makes him literally Hitler?
>>
It dont matter he will be elected again because many love what he has done so far.
>>
>>721419482
Interesting. WMD now has two claims of Obama's birth certificate being fake yet both claims refute the other in how his birth certificate was done.
>>
>>721419240
don't watch the media. my opinions on him are based on videos of just him talking that I have watched. I watch his public addresses, check out his twitter every now and then. he is a piece of shit, has the argument style of a child and his supporters do too. fuck donald trump, and fuck you.
>>
>>721419739
>he's a piece of shit!

Why?
>>
>>721419672
well he raped some people
>>
>>721419739
It safe to say all of his opponents were bigger pieces of shit.
>>
>>721419482
>http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/331525/

>Ron Polland, Ph.D.
>ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH
>University of North Florida
>February 1999 – February 2007
You're telling me THIS guy forged Obama's birth certificate?
Not the CIA, not the FBI, not the DHS, not the NSA, but some unemployed professor?
wew lad
>>
>>721419814

Not an argument when nothing is proven.

There's also a guy that claims that Obama is a drug addict that fucks guys. Is this true as well?
>>
>>721419672
>found guilty of racial discrimination in 1991
Well, back to the drawing board for you.
>>
>>721412998

staring early today eh?
>>
>>721419786
He is a pathological liar, argues like a child, has no regard for the most important issue facing the world (humans destroying the planet), and is in the position he is in only as a means to more wealth and power. He duped a shitload of idiots into thinking he gives a fuck about them when he was born wealthier than most of us will ever be and could not possibly care less about the average american. He is literally the same thing that most americans claim they hate but they can't see it in him, because people that haven't had to personally deal with a pathological liar in their life have a really hard time figuring out how full of shit they are until it's too late. He's a bad dude with shitty views and doesn't give a fuck about the country.
>>
>>721419964
Hitler killed millions. Anyone can sue for racial discrimination kys
>>
>>721420001
>dislikes George Soros
>doesn't have a problem with Steven Mnuchin

>dislikes CTR
>doesn't have a problem with Nimble America
>>
>>721415524
anon you're very retarded
>>
>>721419964
really? proof otherwise
https://youtu.be/_K1-nzxzzug
>>
>>721420006
This describes everyone that ran for president in 2016 and Trump still looks like angel
>>
>>721420149
http://www.upi.com/Archives/1992/10/19/Trump-Plaza-loses-appeal-of-discrimination-penalty/1911719467200/

Trump Plaza Loses Appeal of Discrimination Penalty
Oct. 19, 1992 - United Press International

TRENTON, N.J. -- The Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino has lost a bid to overturn a $200,000 penalty imposed because managers catered to the presumed prejudices of a high roller by removing a black dealer from his table.

A New Jersey appeals court upheld a ruling by the Casino Control Commission.

The court also ruled that the penalty, one of the highest ever from the Division of Gaming Enforcement, was not disproprotionate to the offense.

The gambler, Robert Libutti of Secaucus, has been barred from Atlantic City. Libutti had allegedly boasted of ties to reputed Gambino crime family boss John Gotti.

Libutti, a race horse broker, lost millions of dollars in Atlantic City. Witnesses testified that managers at several casinos would transfer both black and women dealers to other tables.

A two-judge panel said most of the witnesses for the Trump Plaza were high-ranking executives who had 'an identity of interest' with the casino, while many of those who testified for the Division of Gaming Enforcement were current employees who were risking their jobs by testifying against their employer.

'In our view, the transcript fairly reeks of Trump Plaza's guilt,' the judges said.
>>
>>721419918
google it, decide for yourself. I think he is a rapist.
>>
File: CryN6hwUsAAK75z.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CryN6hwUsAAK75z.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>721412998

Why is this not in prison?
>>
>>721419240
>Trump is not a bad guy here. The media is just twisting everything he does as bad.

Speaking as a true brainwashed idiot
>>
>>721420378
>has a problem with Hillary destroying emails while under investigation
>no issue when Trump did the same thing in the early 2000's

Personally, I think HRC is a scumbag, but the hypocrisy has got to stop.
>>
>>721420235
These are all indirect lawsuits other people's prejudices
>>
>>721420006
That's basically the view that everyone shares when their candidate didn't win.

Grow up you moron.
>>
>>721420536
no it doesn't, that is the beauty of it.
>>
>>721420567
The article is rather brief, but there's more to the story.

>managers (who've since claimed they were under direct orders) pulled this shit
>Trump appears personally at the appeal
>Trump chooses not to fire said managers after incident costs him

So, if the managers are to be believed, Trump himself ordered this. This has been corroborated by former employees and associates of Trump.

Or, at the very least, Trump condones it.
>>
>>721420235
>I own many companies
>guy that works in one of my companies does something bad
>I'm the one that did it according to leftists.
>>
>>721420867
>Trump can't control his higher-ranking employees
>Trump can control a nation
pick one
>>
>>721420001
Are you telling me a guy who doesn't pay his taxes is hontest? or is just another alternative fact
>>
>>721419918
His own wife (Ivana) accused him of rape, ignoramus. He paid her off to keep her quiet. She's not the only woman to accuse The Donald of sexual misconduct. Go fucking read something. He likes to fuck little girls.

>a guy that claims obama blah blah blah
That guy who stands on the corner screaming at pigeons about the squirrel conspiracy? I'm sure he's 100% trustworthy.
>>
File: crooked.leia.jpg (127KB, 552x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crooked.leia.jpg
127KB, 552x767px
>>721420378
Because she was Secretary of State and DoJ/FBI determined that there was no cause for prosecution?
>>
>>721421764
Actually any normal person would be locked up for live doing the same thing. But i'm sure you're glad personnel now have the perfect excuse to not to their job.

>oh i'm sorry, i should've known better but i'm a dumbass cunt, don't prosecute me.
>>
trump supporters have no real reason to vote for trump except whatever they have projected on him. he has said anything and everything and no one really listens to what he says, only what they wanted him to.

>he'll bring jobs
>he'll get rid of immigrants
>he'll be good at foreign relations becasue he makes good deals


and yet in 2 weeks he's alienated the country from our allies and reneging on deals, fucked with immigrants who are even legally allowed to be here, and has created a job deal with corporations that can be an even bigger problem the long run without creating any actual jobs.

And russias's involvement in tampering with our elections? well lets just not care about that becasue it's "fake news". ok folks. stay in the dark and watch what happens to your retirement money. and your so called jobs. and everything else this fucker's government will screw up majorly in the next 4 years.

fuck, at least the foreign nations respected Hillary and were fucking scared of thhat bitch. Now trump has made the US look weak as fuck. remember when they laughed at obamas weakness? Trump is a major buffoon up there and these countries are going to take advantage of that.

too bad trump voters just think its fucking football out there.

just a fucking disaster.
>>
>>721419197
yeah look at ANTIFA they're 100% afraid
>>
>>721421881
>100000 visa's revoked
>worth it
>>
File: 1482098416124.jpg (37KB, 480x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482098416124.jpg
37KB, 480x334px
>>721421881
THIS
>>
>>721415938
LOL
>>
>>721413630

BECAUSE CLINTON DIDN'T WANT TO PUT SOLDIERS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA YOU LEFTARD IT WOULD HAVE STARTED AT WITH RUSSIA LEARN SINCE FUCKING POLITICS YOU LEFT SCUM
>>
File: Thick.jpg (123KB, 700x1682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Thick.jpg
123KB, 700x1682px
>>721412998
I'm here for the tears. They are delicious.
>>
File: 1485731302800.jpg (59KB, 662x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485731302800.jpg
59KB, 662x640px
My reason: because I didn't want a liberal president filling potentially 4 SCOTUS seats with liberal activist justices.

Added bonus was the fact that it has been glorious to see snowflake millennials experience the first rejection of their world view in their adult lives. I have loved every minute from early November to now. It's going to be a great 8 years.

Plus Hillary was just a power hungry insincere cuntbag and didn't deserve to win.
>>
>>721416369
Bait
>>
>>721419240

lol basically. And everyone in the red is a racist homophobe islamaphobe transphobe sexist white male oppressor
>>
When he does anything shitty the media will should be all over him. If Hillary had been elected, then everything she would do would be praised by the media therefore sheeple would think she is a good president. To sum it up
Hillary does a shitty thing-media says she did good
Trump does a shitty thing- media feeding frenzy and it gets revoked by someone
>>
>>721415850
Three branches: Executive, Judicial, Legislative?
Island being Brexit
Killing bolt: No idea
Trump gonna do something to or take something from the populace that will benefit him
Idols could just be celebrities talking shit
Black flag on a dome makes me think camelfuckers attacking the capitol building
Dragon belly: No idea
Voices: No idea
Rock: No idea
Ravens starving is a good sign
Not sure the bear wandering about is a good thing, though bears are usually seen as protective and stalwart.
Rod and ring: no idea
>>
>>721412998
We do provide reasonable arguments.You just refuse to listen to them
>>
>>721421875
>normal person
Do you understand what the Secretary of State does, son? I'll give you a hint - she wasn't bringing Barry and Joe their morning coffee.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/the-fbi-files-on-clintons-emails/
"As the FBI explains, Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s former chief of staff, and David Kendall, Clinton’s lawyer, oversaw the process of sorting the work-related emails from the personal emails. Heather Samuelson, a lawyer who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign, undertook the review to identify work-related emails and reported to Mills and Kendall.

In December 2014, after the work-related emails were preserved, Mills told Platte River Networks – which at the time was managing Clinton’s private server – that Clinton “decided she no longer needed access to any of her e-mails older than 60 days.” Mills instructed the PRN employee — who was not identified — “to modify the e-mail retention policy” on Clinton’s server “to reflect this change,” the FBI said.

But the PRN employee mistakenly did not make the retention-policy change and did not delete the old emails until sometime between March 25 and March 31, even though Mills had sent PRN an email on March 9 that mentioned the committee’s request to preserve emails.

The PRN employee who deleted the emails was a recipient of Mills’ message. However, the employee told the FBI that “he had an ‘oh shit’ moment and sometime between March 25-31, 2015 deleted the Clinton archive mailbox from the PRN server and used BleachBit to delete the exported .PST files he had created on the server containing Clinton’s e-mails.”

TL;DR: You're a fucking retard who got duped by a red herring.
>>
File: 1485563632239.jpg (139KB, 2048x937px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485563632239.jpg
139KB, 2048x937px
>>721422854
>>
File: 1485475626111.jpg (124KB, 700x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485475626111.jpg
124KB, 700x467px
>>721413499
>>
>>721422129
>LEFT SCUM
Please check that retard strength, you're gonna hurt yourself.
>>
>>721423487
Can you eplain me how pissing off USA's allies save america?
>>
>>721423838
I don't fucking know! I'm not even American, I'm just watching it crumble and it makes me sad because I really like Americans.
I would have voted for Ron Paul in 2012 if he was on the ticket instead of that nazi, and Sanders if he was on the ticket this time.
>>
>>721423838
Most of USA's allies have become cucklords. We are with the U.K. and Russia now.

Enjoy your bombings, snackbars, and welfare niggers.
>>
>>721412998
>hatred for Hilary

There you go.

The bitch stabbed Bernie in the back.

Now the Democrats have their very own "Dolchstoss-legende".
>>
>>721412998
Trump has exceeded my expectations in every way. I forgot what solid and real government looked like. We have become so used to socialism and faggotry that Trump seems like a fascist by comparison. Take away the left hysteria machine and he's in line with 95% of our past presidents.
>>
>>721417205
Fraudulent voting system. Trump got FEWER votes than Hillary.
>>
File: trump1.png (247KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump1.png
247KB, 1280x674px
>>721417456
>>
File: kqNHOyD.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kqNHOyD.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>721424256
You are all rats on a sinking ship. I don't even feel sorry for you guys anymore. Your country is literally the biggest joke on the planet.
I'm mostly just very sad for you all tbh. So much potential over the last 17 years, all of it ends with this president.
>>
>>721424103
>and Russia now
Kys russian bot
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 40



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.