[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hey /b/ my friend is a hardcore libtard who goes by the idea

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20

Hey /b/ my friend is a hardcore libtard who goes by the idea that, "If it doesn't hurt anyone then it's okay." How can I dispute this?
>>
you can't, ya fascist.
>>
>>721328596
define hurt
>>
>>721328725
As in it doesn't bother anyone. Seriously its fucking annoying that he supports all of these fucking 75 different gender pronouns.
>>
>>721328848

His problem isn't the "If it doesn't hurt anyone then it's okay."

His problem is buying into the pronoun bullshit. You're either male, female, genetically ill, mentally ill.

Coddling the latter two with non-binary gender pronouns and safe spaces is hurting them. It's preventing them from seeking treatment for their illness.
>>
File: 1401546188785.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401546188785.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>721328596
Eat shit, Stormfag. Christ, I wish you fucking Trumptards would stick to screwing your sisters and stay the fuck out of /b/.
>>
>>721328596
Fuck his girlfriend and make him watch.

Tell him that you weren't hurting her.
>>
>>721328596
Read John Stuart mills On Liberty. The word you're looking for is utilitarianism
>>
>>721328596

What does he apply that to? It depends what he's talking about

A crack addict would harm you indirectly
Having multiple sex partners increases your risk of getting an STD, in the UK that would cost tthe tax payer
Single mothers cost the tax payer

etc..
>>
File: toocool3.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toocool3.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>721328596

Well, he's right you authoritarian faggot. Stop dictating what others can and cannot think
>>
>>721329318
EVERYTHING he takes it literally that if it doesn't hurt anyone then it's completely fine.
>>
>>721328596
Harm does not have to be explicit, it may be implicit.

For example punching someone is explicit harm.
Growing sexual freedom leads to degeneration of society via appealing to lowest instincts, which mischeviously turns society from the path of development into hedonistic, regressive black hole. That is implicit harm.
>>
>>721329440
Oh no, he's free to think what he wants I just want to counter argue with him.
>>
>>721328596
major problem is that very little you can do does not in some way harm someone.

everything we consume is made on the sweat adn blood of other people. everything we consume deprivves other people. everything we take we take from others.

nothing if free, no-one is innocent, everyone harms everyone else.

it is just a matter of how obvious the harm is.

Also even the most evil people do things that have good results - Hitler was an evil little fucker with abhorrent ideas, but as a result of the second world war my parents met... so for me that turned out good. maybe some people would say I am another evil result of Hitler's actions, of course...

how can you tell?

so your friend is lacking in moral imagination, if he thinks it is that simple.
>>
>>721329089

I don't give a shit what people want to call themselves. Just don't get mad when I call you something normal.

Otherwise yea if it's not physically infringing on other's personal rights as a human being you should be able to do whatever the fuck you want really.
>>
>>721328596
You... shouldn't? Why would you dispute that
>>
>>721329702
Because I actually for once want him to see the other point of view for once rather than sticking to his circle jerk.
>>
>>721329445
Technically and he is right and has logic but he lacks in the way of tinking in the morality of his actions.
Drugs can potencially harm the integrity of his family or people near him, fetishes can contribute to the degeneration of people and morality,
Give us an example
>>
>>721329646
I mean, they can absolutely be mad if you're being a dick to them. They just can't physically stop you from being a dick. You see how that works.
>>
>>721328596
what are you and your so called "friend" disputing on now
>>
>>721329783
So you're just being contentious about something for no reason, have no alternate position, and would like us to provide you one?
>>
>>721329809
The sense that he will make us conform to agreeing with the tens of hundreds of gender pronouns because "It's not hurting anyone therefore it should be used."
>>
>>721329809
This

There's a reason why it's called "degenerate" behaviour

The effects may not always be obviously though and that's why we get these "if it doesn't harm anyone..." types of people
>>
File: spidey.jpg (49KB, 461x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spidey.jpg
49KB, 461x343px
>>721329459

You do realize how bored of sex you get when you do it right, right? Sexual exploration benefits society greatly.

How many things do you refrain from doing because of man made restrictions based on fear?

Honestly bro, restrictions based on morality, at least applied to hedonistic tendencies, hinder a society far more than improve it. The church was an scientific and artistic powerhouse when it was telling people what to do and we call that period the dark ages. ISIS is standing up for a moral code and they suck at making anything better even for themselves.
>>
>>721330002
Nah man, he can't make you do that. He can threaten you with like, not being your friend if you don't. He's not suggesting cops enforce it.
>>
>>721329951
Actually I want to try my best to stay away from arguments but in case of one I want to be counter him when he says it.
>>
>>721330322
Why, if he's correct?
>>
>>721330374
If he's correct fine. But I want to be able to just counter him and maybe he might see from the other point of view.
>>
>>721330418
What point of view? What are you trying to convince him of?
>>
>>721330503
While he is pretty left I lean slightly right. I want to try to convince him why he shouldn't lean so left and maybe go a bit right.
>>
File: checkmate.jpg (23KB, 517x307px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
checkmate.jpg
23KB, 517x307px
>>721328596
Kill a baby with NOx and rape the corpse. Doesn't hurt anyone so it's fine.
>>
>>721330627
That doesn't mean anything, practically. What Right talking points would you like to convince him of?
>>
File: spidey A.jpg (49KB, 510x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spidey A.jpg
49KB, 510x375px
>>721329783

I would tell him that emotional trauma is just as real as physical. The other day I could've got sent to jail for hopping a fence into a military installation I have access to. I wasn't hurting anything physically but just knowing anyone could hop that fence freaks the employees out. That stress they feel is real and could cause them to behave irrationally.

You see this play out all over. Niggers and faggots don't realize that when they demand equality that means suddenly there are a lot more people in compatition for work and social services. (Blind to the fact that those niggerfaggots could make jobs and social services)

Same goes for women. If they're empowered who will cook and clean for us and how will we get sex?

The pain these people feel is real and they lash out in physical ways so it seems worse but it feels justified because of how much pain those niggerfaggot bitch Jews are causing them on a daily basis... By being people that red media tells you should cause you stress and emotional pain.
>>
>>721330002
Look man he can think that he is a Demi-God transgender other kin in human form but that doesn't make him right.
Using fake genders and claiming "it doesn`t hurt anyone" when explanation is needed is like a little prick that claims that you steal his crayon in kindergarden and realizes his mistake but still stuborn on it.
Let it slide but not before his demandatory reality check.
>>
>>721330671
it's robbing someone of their life, of course it's harm, retard.
>>
>>721330688
That this whole extreme amount of gender pronoun thing is bullshit but I'm pretty sure I'll never convince him.
>>721330690
Thank you. Ill try to tell him that.
>>721330697
Yeah I'll let it slide definitely other than politics he's a good friend.
>>
>>721330929
Of course it's bullshit, but so is Christianity and I let them do their thing.

and even though I don't HAVE to, I respond to their "Merry Christmas" and "God bless" in the spirit it's meant instead of sperging out on them.
>>
>>721331067
You're absolutely right. I do my best to ignore it publicly but I guess I should continue to let my friend do his thing and run his course and hopefully, he'll grow out of it.
>>
>>721331269
I think in fact you'll grow up a bit and see that (z)he's just being a polite adult.
>>
>>721329258
Glad you put that philosophy degree to good use
>>
>>721330754
Lib logic dictates that babies aren't people. And don't say it's just embryos, because those dipshits support late term abortions.
>>
>>721331435
you're 'avin a giggle, but I think these questions of how to comport yourself are exactly what philosophy is for.
>>
>>721331777
Late term abortions are for medical reasons, my good cunt. Triage.
>>
>>721331895
Bullshit, a girl at my work got one without medical reason, she's a dumb black bitch and she would just fucking laugh about it.
>>
File: 1285736554424.jpg (172KB, 560x792px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1285736554424.jpg
172KB, 560x792px
>>721329218
are you even posting in the right thread?
>stormfag
?
>trumptards
?

at what point in 25 words did OP give any indication that would allow you to logically deduce your claim?

8th grade sexually frustrated, politically challenged edgelord detected

you're a bigger faggot than OP.
>>
>>721331777

Maybe you should consider that abortions should be left up to individual preference and that people can live the way they want? You realize not everyone has or cares about Christian values, yea?

I am not a fan of the pronouns/gender shit but as long as they don't bother me I couldn't care less what they are doing, and neither should you.
>>
>>721332070

Why would you WANT another black baby? She did the world a service tbh.
>>
>>721332070
thanks for that unconfirmed anecdote bro
>>
>>721331269
Dude the whole gender pronoun thing does hurt people... First of all, the people who follow all the gender pronoun bullshit mostly all consider themselves part of the LGBTQ community. That's wrong and insensitive as shit. People that label themselves as non-binary asexual, people that sometimes display male traits and sometimes display female traits shouldn't compare any of their challenges to those of the LGBTQ community. Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and trannys have literally been persecuted and looked down on by entire cultures and civilizations for thousands of years. And now, some tumblr generated, random shit sack is including themselves in that community because sometimes they experience sexual tension with some people but sometimes they are completely turned off to all sexual things. Like no dude, that's just called being horny and not being horny. It's not "phytosexual" or some shit. So yes I think it's inconsiderate and harmful to the real members of the LGBTQ community. Not to even mention that further subgrouping and labeling of individual gender pronouns, although they may promote individuality, it's further dividing humans into more and more subgroups. people need to focus on the human race unifying in collective survival efforts instead of prioritizing individuality and free spiritedness
>>
>>721328596
What are you, the moral police? Who's the SJW now?
>>
File: spidey 1.jpg (69KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spidey 1.jpg
69KB, 500x375px
>>721330929

Hey man thanks for reading my comment!
>>
>>721332114
As a more liberal type, I kinda see the point of anti-abortionists. It's a grey area, particularly in the case of women like >>721331777 who do it for economic reasons rather than life-or-death
>>
>>721332250

> sensitive

Fuck. Off. It doesn't hurt anyone. Fuck your sensitivity and political correctness. Nobody cares what these autistic fucks call themselves. It's like that guy sitting at your lunch table that nobody likes in school, yea he's there but he's not really part of the group and you all know it and just let him delude himself so he doesn't commit suicide.
>>
>>721329089

pretty much what this man said.

there is also ALOT of psychological damage these kids are doing to themselves and also Saplings coming up thinking this is okay to behave inthis manner

these people are in a bubble worse then the republicans through the bush and obama presidencies
>>
>>721332250
I'm a gay and I could give a shit. People understand what "gay" is now and have mostly stopped hunting us. Who cares if some motherfuckers want on the bandwagon now? Will they stick their demi-dick in me, is what I'm worried about
>>
>>721328596
problem with libtards is that they are easily offended, so i don't get where your friend is coming from.

offending someone is, in a way, hurting them. so where does he draw the line between alright and offensive? how does he justify defending libtard and sjw bullshit, and at the same time deny others the right to hold an opposing view?

your friend is what used to be referred to as a bandwagon jumper; his views are not his own, what he thinks is a result of trend assimilation.

give him 5 or 10 years and he'll probably be on another trendy bandwagon, or he'll have come over to the conservative side. i have many friends who have flipped from their previous libtard beliefs and politics over the years.

so don't dispute his claims, just let him grow out of them (if he does) or let him continue to hold onto them. it's his right, his life.

if you don't agree with him, just walk away. don't walk away mad, just walk away.
>>
>>721332377

What's wrong with having an abortion for economic reasons? Why bother raising a kid when you don't have the means to give them a good life? Don't say adoption either, that system will fuck with them just as much as having poor parents.
>>
>>721328596
Fuck off to /pol/ you simple-minded inbred fuck. Your mother should've had an abortion after he brother fucked her, since obviously the result was retarded OP
>>
>>721328596

the worst part is the ignorance on BOTH sides of the issue there is the traditional two sexes that can not change just because its tuesday

but there is a third sex that cannot be debated logically and rationally

Its the intersex/hermaphrodite. they are historically and biologically accurate and been around since the dawn of man. they were allowed a place in human history from inception in different cultures in all parts of the world

Just stop it. /thread over
>>
>>721332676

fuck you, adoption is a system that can be supplemented by the folks that give said kids to the government. I DONT see why we cant take it from their taxes every year to make sure kids that they abandoned
>>
>>721332495
Dude I have political incorrectedness. I get that, that no one should really be giving a shit and nothing needs to be done retroactively. I'm not trying to do anything. I don't go and protest this shit or post about it on any other site. I've never posted about it on here before this either. I do hate band wagoners and people who compare their minor injustices to those of people that have had to with major injustices. But I don't hate them or care about them enough to go out of my way and try to stop them. I was just saying what I think
>>
>>721332780
edgy
careful you don't cut yourself there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1g5236sKlc
>>
>>721332898
intersex people aren't a gender though. notably they have to choose a gender/have one chosen for them.
>>
>>721333006

Why not just cut out the middleman and not fucking have the kids in the first place? Saves them time and money, saves the government time and money.
>>
>>721332669
Agreed
>>
after reading this thread, i can conclude that you, OP, are a faggot.
>>
>>721333006
the people who are aborting babies because they don't have enough money to raise a baby don't have the money in taxes to raise a baby, weirdly.
>>
>>721328596
Necrophilia doesn't hurt anyone, corpses can't feel pain. So neceophilia is okay if you follow his way of thinking.
>>
>>721333268
Yeah, if you only have sex with corpses of people like me who consent to it before their deaths, it's fine.
>>
>>721333176
not to mention saving everyone a pile of grief
>>
>>721328596
You need to get a better definition of what "hurt" means, and if it applies to individuals only directly.

The word "hurt" can be extremely slippery, if we're talking about morals.
>>
>>721333366
Following the logic if OP's friend you don't even need consent, when people are dead, they can't be bothered what you do with their corpse.

Also check'd
>>
>>721333126

Idiot read it again.

i said SEX nothing about gender at all.
>>
>>721333510
Nope, it's part of their possessions and is dealt with in the way they'd like. Couch goes to my sister, body gets cremated, that kind of thing. I would like my body to be used by perverts, and fucking anyone's corpse who didn't want that is trespassing, or perhaps theft.
>>
>>721333006
Orphanages are overcrowded. Nobody is adopting.
>>
>>721333207
>>721333176


Okay so what your saying paying child support for example is more expensive then actually raising the little shit?

and the fact that you save time and money in exchange for human life is LITERALLY inhuman, whos to say the life you just stomped couldve been the next mendel, jobs, curie, einstein?

There are repercussions to everything you do. an abortion is not a get outa jail card

it is murder to a point and saying anything else is inhuman no matter how you slice it

just cause you're poor doesn't mean you are forgiven or allowed to throw a baby in the trash or suck it up with a vacuum cleaner

The ONLY reason this is a huge debatable issue is the newest generations dont have a sense of honor to take care of their own. they shrug responsibilities and are more dishonest about nearly everything as long as it gets them out of a sticky situation

GENERATIONS OF CHILDREN THAT NEVER GROW UP

BAD FUCKING ARGUMENTS incoming
>>
>>721333632
fair enough. people tend to use them interchangeably. I'm not sure I get your point relative to the discussion of gender here.
>>
>>721328596
Accuse him of hording child porn. It's not like he did it himself, so he must be all over that, right?
>>
>>721334208
>child support for example is more expensive then actually raising the little shit?

Ideally it's half as expensive, yes. Because two parents. The money doesn't just magically fucking appear.
>>
>>721334256

let me ask you this if there is a third sex, is that a slippery slope on the side of gender?

I personally say there are a male and female genders and a third trans gender.

anything more and its special snowflake levels to me
>>
>>721329459
So "implicit harm" is like "alternative facts", right?
>>
>>721334292
Yes, but his definition of "hurt" is important here, since he could easily claim it hurts the children who were "victims" of it, and it hurts his own... sense of humanity...? I don't know, it hurts his feelings or something.
>>
>>721334374

>understanding the word supplement

bad argument again! Im on a roll
>>
>>721334421
I have no idea what you're on about, mate. It still really sounds like you're conflating gender and physical sex.
>>
>>721329232
This
>>
>>721328596
enabling bad behaviour/mentality is harmful
see: religious behaviour, polarization, tumblr, mlp, tumblrtale, animu, 'mlg', memes etc

I'm a furry faggot and i see furries enabling eachother left and right about how 'cute' they are, presenting an image different or better of themselves in hopes they feel they are not inferior

same mentality that these gender pronoun/kin nonsense does
"i have nothing worthwhile to show for myself so i pretend I'm unique and ask others to echo it"

until they keep chanting how full of love the world is for them and everybody else is taking it away, they are retardedly ignorant about reality altogether because...evolution I guess
>>
>>721334562

well im not so clearly your not getting my meaning fine sir.

If i first laid out there are two normal sexes and a more rare third; can that also be the case with the normal two genders and possibly a transitioning gender (trans)

trans people dont have a magical third or forth sex theyre one of three of the ones i laid out.
>>
>>721334475
Sort of! It's exactly the thing that creates a perceived need for "safe spaces" which is hilariously leading to explicit harm.
>>
>>721334208

Well there's a 99.9% chance they aren't going to be one of those famous, successful guys. Even less if they are born low income to people that don't want to raise them. Even less if they go into the adoption/foster care gauntlet.

What is the value of a human life anyway? If you were a real conservative, you'd let the free market determine it in dollar amounts.

But seriously, without experiences it's nothing more than a blank slate. It doesn't know anything, it has no long term cognitive functions, all it can do is exist. If its going to be fed bad experiences, *why have it exist in the first place.* You are literally creating garbage at that point.

Guess what? You said it yourself.

> dont have a sense of honor to take care of their own. they shrug responsibilities and are more dishonest about nearly everything as long as it gets them out of a sticky situation

Maybe there'd be less of those people if their shitty entitled parents had just had that abortion.

You can argue that it's morally wrong or whatever, but that's just YOUR OPINION. It's not your right to force YOUR OPINION on other people. From an objective standpoint, purely unbiased, it is better to not have a child than to have a child that you cannot or will not care for. That's not disputable. Unwanted children are a strain on human resources, the parents, or the government and the taxpayers.
>>
File: bce.jpg (78KB, 586x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bce.jpg
78KB, 586x720px
>>721329218
>>
>>721334780
but even physical sexes are more complicated than that. tards, for instance, have fucked up sex chromosomes, sometimes a woman comes out with a vagina but XY chromosomes, that kinda shit.
>>
File: For fuck sake.jpg (226KB, 775x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
For fuck sake.jpg
226KB, 775x665px
>>721329318
>A crack addict would harm you indirectly
Crack addicts hurt who, how? If you legalize and tax crack they can get it cheap and smoke as much as they want without robbing or blowing anyone. Morality police!
>Having multiple sex partners increases your risk of getting an STD, in the UK that would cost tthe tax payer
Multiple sex partners is a problem for people who are not you so you make up shit. Costs to the tax payer are insignificant. If you fix all the other problems then we will worry about people who are having sex while you are not. Morality police!
>Single mothers cost the tax payer
Single mothers like married mothers add more babies to the national health plan. Single is not the problem, Babies is the problem. Morality police!

Sadly the morality police have to make up injuries to get their way.
>>
>>721334989

Just think of all the time and money that could be saved/made by legalizing all drugs. I don't even like drugs and I'm all for it.
>>
>>721328848
Let him be an helicopter if he wants how is that hurting you at all, doesn't change the fact that he's mentally ill and doesn't change the fact that society still sees it as a mental illness. get over yourself.
>>
>>721334989
I can see the point that crack addicts' poor health could be a drain on the health care system, they should probably pay more for it. but they won't, because they spent it on crack already.
>>
>>721334818

No your not even taking into account that to curtail this entire debate is to not have sex like an idiot and impregnate stupid poor females with bad birth control.

Im not saying abstinence is a solution im saying birth control and bouts with celibacy can and will curtail this entire debate.

Its on the parent to be responsible in this situation. Irresponsibility created both high levels of fatherless children and abortions. its a culture problem first, your band-aiding a stab wound

If you wanna have a battle of morality and abortion ask a doctor how he balances the two, ill wait
>>
>>721335241
the line between mental illness and personality trait is a fuzzy one. psychologists are throwing the book out and starting over basically constantly and their studies are not as well confirmed as in other sciences. making government policy based on the non-violent madmen is foolish.
>>
>>721334953

is that not normally considered intersex?

pretty sure it is, retard or not buddy
>>
>>721334989
to be fair, I actually agree with the other guy on the crack one
legalizing could do good, but it also can just lead to a higher prevalence of them
if it gets legal, keep in mind, most people aren't going in responsibly, they go in with the mentality of 'if its legal, then it's not as bad as I thought' 'it's a legal drug, can't be so bad if i let the kid try'
i mean, tobacco is legal, look how much underage smoking is going on

it won't just decriminalize and reduce crime rates, it will have other adverse effects
>>
>>721335514
my point is, a single gender only for intersex people would make no sense, given how different they are.
>>
>>721335525
>i mean, tobacco is legal, look how much underage smoking is going on

I'm from Kentucky, one of the smokinest states in the union. 20 years ago, underage smoking was omnipresent. now it's lost hold, because people know it kills you.
>>
>>721335464
well you're wrong, I'm a grad student in psychology and despite what you think or what feminists might think, it is still based in science and these gender pronouns will never be accepted as science fact. again get over yourself tard.
>>
>>721335662

no thats the definition of it though lol

look it up man dont take my word for it
>>
>>721335662


OH OH OH holdup your confusing gender and sex here.... im not to be clear
>>
>>721335365

I'm not arguing that there shouldn't be widespread birth control, because there should be, but absitenence will not happen, nor can you make it happen.

Guess what though? Poor people, and the people that don't want to have babies, are generally less intelligent and less responsible. They forget shit. even if they didn't forget, there's still the fact that any birth control is only 99% effective. Statistically you're still going to have unwanted pregnancies. It's a fact. You cannot eliminate them, not through education, not through birth control. I'll add as a side note here that a lot of anti-abortion people don't believe in any form of birth control either and their main selling point is abstinence (which does not work.) So no, it will not curtail anything.

You're right, it is on the parent. But when all else fails, do you really want someone stupid and irresponsible enough to get an unwanted pregnancy to carry to term?
>>
>>721335828
I'm not saying it's psudoscience, just that it's more volatile than other fields. also, feminists fucking LOVE the DSM
>>
>>721328596
Walk into his house and start masturbating and touching things.
>>
>>721335960
so you point is, Penis Having Person should be able to be male, female, or middle?
>>
>>721328596
If your friend understand what he is saying, it is okay.

If it truly doesn't hurt anyone, it is not just okay. It is good. Diversity in opinions set grounds for advancement. Enforcing the opinions that all do not agree is the problem. Thoughts must be free and creative. Just because you do not support one idea gives you no right to demolish it forcibly. Hell, people can practice satanism as long as it isn't hurting anyone.

The problem with liberals and 'regressive left' is that they are enforcing their opinions and attempting to make us accept them as norms. They are destroying difference in opinion and that is one way of causing intellectual stagnancy.

>TL,DR you can't take away peoples right to be assholes (as long as nobody gets literally hurt)
>>
>>721329445
hes technically right, if the world was an ideal place but its really,really not.
>>
>>721336153
feminists are retarded their rhetoric lost steam and will be replaced something more normal. stop being a 'triggered' beta.
>>
>>721336065
I've gotten two girlfriends pregnant, both times with a condom on and once when she was on birth control. Abortions are a fucking lifesaver.
>>
>>721329232
Yes but you were hurting him.
>>
>>721336324
what the fuck man, I hate feminists if it's not obvious.
>>
File: meth.jpg (83KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meth.jpg
83KB, 750x600px
>>721335525
You can go shoot heroin in Amsterdam. Almost no one does, they all smoke weed.
Even if crack and meth are legal they are still fucking crack and meth. Crack is a pretty lousy party drug. When you think that crack will improve your life.. your life is already complete shit.

Teen smoking has been in a nose dive since vapes came out. This has big pharma and big tobacco in a panic. Which is why they are buying so many laws against vaping as well as lying news articles.
>>
>>721328596
You can't dispute it, he's right.
>>
>>721328596
Keep telling him all of your fucked up fetishes until he snaps and says one's disgusting then call him an intolerant bigot. Work your way up from stomping on peanut butter to jar full of wasps in the pooper.
>>
>>721328596
It always hurts someone. you are just stupid as you hang with stupid ppl so you are not able to think up who is suffering.
>>
>>721336386
then just ignore them, it will all fade soon enough because they literally make up only 10% of our population and nobody takes them seriously anymore.
>>
File: liberal.png (81KB, 247x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal.png
81KB, 247x247px
>>721329218
Faked filename, stupid conclusion, demands segregation
>>
>>721336558
who cares? I'm more upset about being prevented from doing things because of "schizophrenia"
>>
>>721329440
Yeah OP
Anyone can be a degenerate kiddy fidler as long as they dont get hurt
>>
>>721330013
Normally homosapient is busy building working surviving.
Being a neet that is able to fuck every day isnt natural in the first place you fucking degenerate
>>
>>721328596
You don't? That's the Harm Principle, put forth by John Stuart Mill. He was pretty damn influentual in shaping the philosophy of western civ.

Your friend may very well be retarded for other reasons. But if you're trying to argue against this point just to contradict him, well then you are just as retarded.
>>
>>721328848
Get over yourself. Grow up and move on.
>>
>>721330754
Okay dont kill it, wait for a baby to die naturally then fuck, you're a genious man
>>
>>721336632
schizophrenic rights? Are you being persecuted or discriminated against somehow?
>>
>>721331435
Degree? Dude it's a popular book. Going to college for anything at all leads to a good chance of having to read it. Because it is really damn relevant to the ideas that shaped our society. Save all that booty bothered for where it might actually matter.
>>
>>721336886
we only recently got the right to have guns again, after Obama fucked us
>>
>>721329783
Then pick a better topic. Because on this issue he's right. I assume you are in America, where the Harm Principle is pretty much the ideal behind our love of "freedom". So pull your head out of your ass and move on.
>>
>>721330418
He is correct. Swallow your damn pride and let it go.
>>
>>721336931
Oh I see. Just don't shoot up any malls or schools k
>>
>>721334953
>XY chromosomes,
You mean man with tits.
>>
>>721328596
> All order is premised on violence
> Liberal order involves police repression and imperialist war
>>
>>721336996
most /pol/tards only believe in freedom only when it applies to them,
for instance most seem to be completely ok with the anti-Miscegenation laws south africa had
>>
>>721328596
> Conservatives are still liberals
> Fash are still capitalists
>>
>>721337073
tits, no penis, natural vaginal canal and sometimes partially developed female reproductive apparatus

people come out weird pretty often, file it under Amazing Mexican Wolfman Family and flipper babies
>>
File: spartan-babies.jpg (28KB, 360x217px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spartan-babies.jpg
28KB, 360x217px
>>721337299
>>
>>721337052
very funny you dirty fucker. you have no idea. one day they'll decide you're crazy based on NOTHING and you'll be Joseph K, a criminal who has committed no crime, you'll be imprisioned, tied down, drugged into oblivion and left to rot. and if they made a mistake? no of course they couldn't, even though the current DSM would never make me a fucking pariah, one doctor made one decision once and now I'm FUCKED
>>
>>721337052
Top kek, mass shootings serial killers, mainly niggers.
>know your stats

Most televised shooting type?
>school shooting
Do you get all your info from the news :D

>eugenics now.
>>
>>721337782
would you submit to sterilization?
>>
>>721337880

I would if I had genetic defects, or if I was a poor fuck who had 2 kids.
>>
>>721337987
good. I'm glad to see you are truly committed to your cause. I'll be seeing you.
>>
>>721338064

Thankfully I'm only poor!
>>
>>721329571
When I take a shit, i don't take it from someone else.
>>
>>721338334
That does suggest you're genetically defective.
>>
>>721338334
what's your age/weight/height
>>
>>721328596
You can't. He's right.
>>
>>721328596
Does a shot rigth between the eyes even hurt?
>>
File: 1441613325777.gif (927KB, 250x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441613325777.gif
927KB, 250x184px
>>721339028

Good bait.
>>
>>721339914
I'm just saying, if he's some kinda schizoid diabetic retard as I imagine, he can start the movement at home
>>
>>721332077
rekt
>>
File: neo nazi owned.jpg (73KB, 640x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neo nazi owned.jpg
73KB, 640x440px
I remember when /b/ used to raid sites like stormfront. Now it seems like /b/ is the one getting overrun by white supremacist faggots and she's just laying back and taking it like a bitch.

Fight back /b/!
>>
>>721341283
/b/ is not a coherent entity. Anonymous is not a person. The real racists never got the joke and took it all at face value, but there were always a few of them. There's no "real /b/" to fight back against them. They are us now.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 20



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.