[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Is this what tolerance looks like? Ambushing and pepper spr

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 60

File: pepper-spray.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepper-spray.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Is this what tolerance looks like?

Ambushing and pepper spraying a helpless young woman while she speaks calmly to a reporter?

I really would like to know what justification the left has for this?


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/2/milo-yiannopoulos-event-donald-trump-supporter-get/

Have dems gone completely off the rails at this point?
>>
But she's a woman
>>
>>721146538
uhh....wut?
>>
Paint entire left with one brush? Was some antifa fag.
>>
>>721147570
No I'm asking how this individuals actions are justified or if you believe they are not you're welcome to say that as well. I'm just asking for explanation of either position because I don't understand.
>>
Weird how the right has this notion that the 'tolerant left' means they have to 'tolerate' all their shit or something.
doesn't work like that, fucko
>>
>>721147700
>woman speaking peacefully to a reporter
>gets assaulted by a liberal

What does "all their shit" mean in that context exactly? Please explain. Is she in the wrong for exercising her freedom of speech?
>>
>>721147700
but they're expected to 'tolerate' all of your's
>>
>>721148008
Yeah no "shit" on the left means adding an extra bathroom. "Shit" on the right means murdering millions of innocent people. Only one of those is tolerable.

Nazis can fucking shut their ugly mouths. They don't get to speak.
>>
>>721145410
No tolerance for Fascism
>>
>>721148208
Who are nazis exactly? Strangely it looks like democrats line up more with fascism

Basic Tenets of Fascism:

>"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong.

Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.

Democrats: You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.

Democrats: Don't want to pay for contraception/abortions for your employees because your deeply-held religious beliefs disagree with the murder of unborn children? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/charity.


>"Everything in the state". The Government is supreme.
Democrats: Bigger government, more control of individual lives, more taxation. We can spend your money better than you can.

Democrats: Don't want/need to buy this product? We'll force you to buy it or we'll penalize you a few hundred/thousand dollars every year until you do.


Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation.


What metrics are you using to call Trump and his supporters nazis? The left are provably fascist. This assault on the young girl only shows that even more.
>>
>>721148208
>nazis
You mean democrats trying to shut down free speech, expression and demand you find fat chicks attractive or its rape?
>>
>>721145410
Two bad we couldn't see that little bitch screaming from the pain.
>>
File: Indy Antifa.jpg (136KB, 754x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Indy Antifa.jpg
136KB, 754x541px
>>721145410
> Nah wailing on fash is a proud American tradition
>>
>>721147700
Well those shit eaters keep incessantly whining to force other to accept their fucking idiocies and sexual deviations, so yeah, i'd say the fucking shit eaters are at least a bit obliged to tolerate.
>>
>>721148539
> You're chatting out your ass mate
> Democrats are shitty capitalists but liberals
> Fash are capitalists but authoritarian
>>
>>721148539
Who are nazis? Usually the ones doing the nazi salutes at rallies and waxing on about "peaceful genocide" against African Americans or how Jews might not be people. They're actually really easy to spot if you're not willfully blind.
>>
>>721148208
You don't even know what the fuck you're fighting. Twenty years ago, leftists were against globalization and immigrants taking domestic jobs. All the corporations forming the WTO was exactly what Rage Against the Machine were singing about.

Now today Trump is demonized for wanting to keep jobs in America.

Pathetic.
>>
Makes the beta snowflakes feel tough while they stifle free speech because it hurts their little feelings to lose every debate even though they are so highly indoctrinated I mean educated.
>>
>>721148795
I would agree except Indy fought real ones, not the posers who want to be edgy fags. Beating up losers just makes you a loser too.
>>
>>721145410
there is no justification i can see. seems liberals just want to force their agenda and suppress every else's rights while asking for tolerance of their own degeneracy. why hasn't the national guard been called in to do a berkeley 2.0 shootout yet?
>>
it's not violence if its against a nazi and lucky for me everybody who disagrees with me is a nazi.
>>
>>721145410
Wah, wah, wah. You go to where idiots are and you expect them to act civilized? OP is just as retarded as that dumb blond butch.
>>
>>721148805
Yeah, because letting someone have something that effects you in NO way is far worse than revoking their rights and marginalise them.

If America hasn't completely destroyed itself in 4 years, get back to me on that.
>>
File: EdibleIdeology.jpg (33KB, 480x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EdibleIdeology.jpg
33KB, 480x488px
> Sounds
> Liberal
> But
> OK


> TFW when your ideology is based on police violence, drone-striking enemies and mass incarceration but you babble on about tolerance

> Fighting back against structural injustice is justice even if through violent means

> All justice is through violence, you believe locking people up for not paying taxes is justified
>>
>>721149034
this
h
i
s
>>
File: 1484980892469.png (137KB, 500x522px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484980892469.png
137KB, 500x522px
>>721145410
Yes keep walling on the normies you dumb fucks, it will only make it easier and acceptable for us real nazis to genocide you
You are the harbingers of your own destruction
>>
>>721149036
Colallege is for dumasses
>>
>>721147677

Except in your OP you specifically said this was indicative and "the left" and "the dems" way of behaving, which is untrue. The people assaulting others at otherwise peaceful protests are the outliers, not the face of the movement.
>>
ANTIFA ARE THE FASCISTS
N
T
I
F
ARE THE FASCISTS
N
T
I
F
ARE THE FASCISTS
>>
>>721148998
But Trump is sitting down almost daily with black community leaders to bridge racial gaps and bring people together. Why do you keep trying to push a narrative that
>721148539
already showed was patently false?
>>
>>721149219
...us real nazis

>Keeps jerking it to trap porn.
>>
>>721149036
This
>>
>>721149309
Fuck of shill the left is way more terroristic... Hollywood just called for a military coup you cook smoker
>>
>>721149101
What was she doing that was wrong and deserving of being assaulted?

Speaking to a reporter? Does she not deserve freedom of speech as much as you or I?
>>
>>721148208
Hopefully you change your mind by the time you're old enough to vote, kid.
>>
>>721149347
Lololol. I'm sure that every day he's sitting with blacks, gays, and Muslims wanting nothing but a better world.

>fucking delusional beta males
>>
>>721147570
Considering the leftist mantra that all conservatives are racists/homophobes/xenophobes? Yeah.
Also, didn't see any of you bitches helping.
Guilt by association works both ways.
Sorry.
>>
>>721149506
No, fuck her. No one deserves shit. No one owes you shit you fat faggot.
>>
>>721149034
Kids didn't live 20-30 years ago. They never seen party change like this. They didn't live through Reagan/Bush sr. It's first time voter syndrome, they don't even know how the voting system works in this country and now you have celebs egging them on using their ignorance to drum up a nonsense division amongst common folk. Mean while the celebs go back to their mansions, sip on wine and cheese, snort a few lines and feel better about themselves in the morning.
>>
>>721147700
Weird how the left thinks being "tolerant" includes assaulting someone simply for having a different opinion. Get fucked, loser.
>>
>>721148208
Black people deserve genocide for the way they act
>>
>>721149145
>police violence
You mean quelling "peaceful protesters" who are assaulting other citizens?

>drone-striking enemies
You mean like obama?

Pakistan US drone strikes

Obama strikes: 373
Total killed: 2,499-4,001
Civilians killed: 424-966
Children killed: 172-207
Injured: 1,161-1,744

Afghanistan US drone strikes 2015

Bureau data
Total strikes: 1309-1310
Total killed: 2,394-3,056
Civilians killed: 125-182
Children killed: 6-23
Injured: 348-400

>Fighting back against structural injustice

How did this blonde girl speaking to a reporter represent "structural injustice" exactly?
>>
>>721145410
>>721149506

Fuck your white knight faggotry, nigger.
>>
>>721148208
Haha. Internet tough guy. At best, one of the masked cowards in the pack. Keep pushing, Sally. I'll bet someone's gonna push back and it won't be pretty.
>>
File: omgwhothehellcares.jpg (69KB, 625x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
omgwhothehellcares.jpg
69KB, 625x455px
>>721145410
The more the media and right wing press make a big deal about this stuff, the shittier it smells.

>Small group of rioters compared to the thousands of peaceful protesters
>Wearing all black, including face and hands
>Intimidating and hurting people recording them
>Property damage and fire

These people were not part of any movement. They were clearly on a mission of destruction and media outrage.

Call it what you want... but I do know the media eats this shit up. Milo wasn't upset, he CRAVES this kind of thing to happen. Just look at the big article Breitbart conveniently had ready to go the next morning.

If you want to care about something... why are so many people still willing to protest these far right ideas.
>>
The left are turning into the right, and the right are turning into the left.
>>
>>721149309
This isn't indicative of the left? What about this?

Muslim HRC supporter lied and said she was attacked by Trump supporters on a subway, assaulted, and spit on. Later arrested for filing false police reports.

http://abc7ny.com/news/nypd-muslim-woman-lied-about-attack-on-subway/1656487/

Black man shot at bar for simply saying he supports Trump

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/

Anti-Trump liberal KILLS UPS driver after mistaking him for Donald Trump

http://downtrend.com/71superb/crazy-liberal-kills-ups-driver-thinking-it-was-donald-trump

Gang of 4 blacks drag Trump supporter out of his car in daytime traffic and brutally beat him

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/20/gang-of-four-who-brutally-beat-trump-supporter-in-chicago-is-about-to-receive-justice/

Gang of anti-Trump black Chicago residents kidnap handicapped teen, imprison and torture him for 48 hours while streaming it all live on facebook

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/01/06/facebook-live-attack-chicago-suspects-in-court/

Show me sources that showed this happened after obama was elected. I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.
>>
Back in my day we'd say she deserved it for not being in the kitchen.

Now this place is basically /pol/2.0 and we can't make jokes like that because she voted for their God Emperor.
>>
>>721145410
Meteor, nukes, super valcano. Please Jesus let the nation be cleansed...it will be worth it even if it takes most of the good with most of the bad people, because what will be left will be faced with hard choices.....this place needs an enema
>>
Anyone got that pic with all the mass murderers and their political stances?
>>
>>721147700
We're just holding SJWs to their own standards. If you don't like it, they can reassess your standards. Their blind collectivism and screeching is only turning more and more moderates farther right.

SJWs are hypocrites, and everybody knows it. They whinge about fascism, then employ fascistic means to get their way. They use weasel words, moral relativism and Kafka-traps (e.g. you're either a Nazi, or you're a Nazi and you don't know it because you've "internalized" oppression, or you're too "institutionalized") to form a false consensus, then rain down like fucking thunder upon anybody who deviates from their narrative. They're moral authoritarians doing the bidding of the elite donor class.

They started the collectivism game. What did they fucking think would happen? SJWs started this.
>>
>>721149604
So people who disagree with your opinion don't deserve the same rights as you?
>>
>>721148894
authoritarian you say? what, like beating people for disagreeing or using mob violence to affect a desired political outcome?
yeah. only see one side doing that. if you want to see a fascist, you need look no further than the bathroom mirror.
>>
>>721149936
>Their blind collectivism and screeching is only turning more and more moderates farther right.
This.
It's how Trump won in the first place.
>>
>>721149139
yeah, leftist retards have such an amount of shit for brains that apparently they truly believe that normalizing imbecility, dementia, delusión and disease does not affect the rest of society.
>>
>>721145410
Remember when /b/ use to get off on people getting fucked up?Fuck off newfags.
>>
>>721150055
Trump won because people voted. Also, he was referring to the left. kek
>>
>>721147570
At least half of those "protesters" were cheering about the acts of violence as they happened.

If they are not all the same they should distinguish themselves and form a separate crowd.
>>
>>721150201
I think he was actually agreeing.
>>
File: 1452823925682.png (111KB, 280x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452823925682.png
111KB, 280x324px
>>721146538
First post,lulziest post.
>>
>>721145410
>>721149870

remember when all those republicans pepper sprayed liberals after obama was elected? oh wait....
>>
>>721150172

These /pol/tards will bring up anything to play the high horse/moral high ground card not realizing they're on /b/.

kek
>>
Regardless of your political stance, violence isn't an acceptable reaction to differing opinions.

Republicunt or Libtard, we're all Americans. Let's not squabble over each other, let's focus on the real threats to our liberties, like the lobbyists, or those who put their party before country.
>>
File: jessilaughter2.jpg (29KB, 476x301px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jessilaughter2.jpg
29KB, 476x301px
>>721150172
I have no clue what you're talking about,/b/ has always cared about the welfare of their fellow man.
>>
ITT whiny nazis in need of a safe space
>>
>>721150574
This guy gets it
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 195x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 195x259px
>>721150755
Especially women,/b/ has always been a place were hatred and violence against woman has always been a huge no-no.
>>
>>721150574

Obamabots and Trumptards are basically the same thing anyways. Same government agencies spying on our citizens, same bankers running the country, same overly complicated tax code and going to be same shitty healthcare that screws the public in favor of profits for insurance companies.

BUT HE'S BUILDING A WALL! WOO!
HE'S BANNING MUSLIMS! WOO!
HE'S GUNNA BRING BACK JOBS! WOO!
HE'S NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK HIS MIND! WOO!

These people look exactly like the Obama crowd in 2008.. Pathetic.
>>
>>721151119
Thanks, /b/rotha.
>>
>>721148208
so like the drone strike program?
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 206x245px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 206x245px
>>721151151
/b/ has always been a place were nice conservative gents get together and respect the dead.
>>
>>721147972
He means the right has to tolerate all the left's shit.
>>
>>721148894
>that comic
>implying the KKK even exists and if they do they're small
>>
>>721149517
>getting called a delusional beta male by a libtard
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>721150172
You sound like a faggot.

I've been here since 2004 and /b/ was never heedlessly violent. About the only thing that got people riled up to violence in the early days were cat torturers who got doxxed and assaulted once caught.

/b/ as a whole never sanctioned violence, since the beginning. Not even against Scientology.
>>
>>721151531
Oh so it's more 1-sided. It's not a "you tolerate us and we'll tolerate you" fairness kind of thing?
>>
>>721151330

I definitely see what you're saying. IMO the way our nation is run is in need of redesign. The current two party system isn't cutting it, a house divided, gridlock, our people having so little say in how the nation runs itself. I'm not saying I know what would be better, but this ain't cutting it. We've lost sight of the big picture it seems
>>
>>721149517
>liberal
>callling someone a beta male

kek
>>
>>721150755
>>721151151
>>721151441
In case you're slow, what i am saying is,if you post on /b/,you have no moral high ground.So go ahead and jerk each other off at the dumb broad getting pepper sprayed ZOMG ITS SO HORRIBLE!!!
>>
>>721147700
There are 2 things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's beliefs, and Trump supporters.
>>
File: 1485810947804.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485810947804.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>721150973
>whiny nazis
>creating petitions to stop brexit and Trump
>>
This is what paid agents look like
>>
>>721145410
Nothing to justify; it sucks and the guy who did it is a shit bag. It's not "the left" that did it, it's some pack of douchebags. Literally hundreds of thousands of people have been peacefully protesting without incident over the last few weeks, there's nothing to prove.

And by the way, let's not play the compassionate card. You're on/b/, you probably jerk your little meet to women getting throat fucked to tears and look at non-consensual upskirts. This is a political tool, it's not compassion.
>>
>>721151720
/b/ has for years,encouraged people to kill themselves and others.
>>
>>721151720
Where the flying fuck have you been?
>>
>>721152072

That guy thinking /b/ has some moral compass is hilarious.

in '05-07 cp/child model threads were still the norm around here.
>>
>>721151720
I remember a thread from 2010,were this dude said he was gonna shoot a bunch of people,the thread was chalk full of people egging him on and telling him to do it.
>>
>>721149309
>which is untrue
>All the shit currently going on completely their fault.
>which is untrue
>which is untrue
>which is untrue
>which is untrue>which is untrue>which is untrue

kys.
>>
AntiFa attacked a Chase bank as well as Starbucks

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df8_1486022581

heres video of the bank getting loved and tolerated
>>
>>721145410
kek

>OP is butthurt
>>
>>721145410
>I really would like to know what justification the left has for this?
How do you know about the liberal hive mind!? We've been found out!
>>
>>721149870
wew lad

>lefties saying this is "not the norm"

kek
>>
>>721152375

There were lots of threads over the years of people posting pictures of guns/weapons and saying they were going to do something.

90% of the replies are telling him to do it pussy or something along those lines. The other 10% reported incase it isn't just some troll.

Haven't seen any of these threads in awhile but I remember the guy who strangled his gf not long ago and then /b/ was asking him to post more pics which he did.
>>
Just cause one autist got ahold of pepper spray doesn't mean all dems are crazy
>>
>>721145410
LMAO if you think this is bad you should see what the niggers do...
>>
>>721148208
this anon brings up a good point, I forgot that the right is literally hitler

How long until the left is literally hitler? Because they're getting pretty close
>>
>>721148208
when did republicans murder "millions of innocent people" again?
>>
File: DNce.jpg (234KB, 1438x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DNce.jpg
234KB, 1438x706px
>>721146538
She's a white woman, liberals/democrats see white women as enemies too.
>>
File: doitfaggot.jpg (118KB, 700x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doitfaggot.jpg
118KB, 700x525px
>>721152375
doitfaggot.jpg is a meme like ten thousand others.

>>721152072
Doing it faggot is not violence against others. How you could even equate suicide with murder is unfathomable.
>>
>>721153199
I'm gathering from your post that democrats are actually dividing themselves and shunning an entire demographic while blaming them at the same time for their divisiveness? Is that really happening? fuckin crazy
>>
>>721148533
Violent oppression of differing points of views is a fascism that shouldn't be tolerated, I agree.
>>
>>721148539
Not to mention Democrats threw a shit fit when Lincoln got elected.
>>
>>721153002
Well the collapse of Iraq that lead to ISIS was caused by the republicans. Nixon dropped millions of bombs on a neutral country during Vietnam, Republican Eisenhower was in charge of the CIA coups of the 1950s that lead to Islamic Iran...
>>
>>721153523

What I'm gathering from your post is that you're unintelligent and easily trolled.

now gtfo nigger
>>
>>721153654
Everyone threw a shit fit when Lincoln was elected. He escalated the fucking civil war.
>>
>>721153523
Yes.

http://hewillnotdivide.us

Even they ended up putting up a wall around their display and vetting people before they were allowed inside.
>>
>>721153685
>The collapse of Iraq that lead to ISIS was caused by republicans

Uh, not at all. Obama pulled the troops out in 2012 because he wanted to call an end to the war. He ended it too soon just so he could take credit for ending. THIS is precisely what caused a power vaccuum that caused ISIS to form because the IA was not ready to be handed power over to them from us because we hadn't even gotten them properly trained enough to hold our territory. If we had stayed, ISIS would not be around today. But he pulled us out.

>Nixon, Eisenhower
Both had to have bi-partisan approval to do this.
>>
>>721153776
Separatists weren't innocent
>>
>>721149845
1/10th of the protesters were rioting, according to reuters and AP.
Imagine 1/10th of Muslims were radical terrorists.
There'd be a hell of a fireworks show.
>>
Just a matter of time before the bullets start to fly and these socialists are called a hero. Sure they will stage a shooting and try to blame it on conservatives just like the MLK assassination.
>>
>>721153984

> If we had stayed, ISIS would not be around today.

How about don't go in the first place? How long until you fucktards realize this shit doesn't work.
>>
>>721153984
Obama also killed Qaddafi which created a power vacuum and an immigration crisis in Libya but Iraq had a steady flow of insurgents long before Obama started pulling soldiers out.
>>
File: 58623829.jpg (121KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58623829.jpg
121KB, 400x400px
> That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

It's time.
>>
File: usa-1344768_1280.png (133KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
usa-1344768_1280.png
133KB, 1280x672px
Some of the greatest invents from the U.S: Freedom, Moonwalk and LGBT community.
>>
>>721154168
Not him, but I will concede on this. Getting involved in other nations affairs is a silly thing to do, even if we have the resources to to so.

I would hope you also feel a similar sentiment towards immigration and admit that taking in "refugees" or immigrants is also an equally stupid and pointless en-devour.
>>
File: CfUrs5ZUIAAdMRq.jpg (22KB, 480x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CfUrs5ZUIAAdMRq.jpg
22KB, 480x306px
>>721145410

Obvious False Flag is Obvious.
>>
>>721154621
>> That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
>It's time.
Agree. Liberals die quick in their safe spaces. We'll place participation trophies on their graves.
>>
File: Thanks France.jpg (50KB, 556x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Thanks France.jpg
50KB, 556x540px
>>721154762

>Give me your tired, your poor,
>Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
>Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
>I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

Who are we if we are not this? You forget, none of us "belong" here.
>>
>>721154858
And these?

Muslim HRC supporter lied and said she was attacked by Trump supporters on a subway, assaulted, and spit on. Later arrested for filing false police reports.

http://abc7ny.com/news/nypd-muslim-woman-lied-about-attack-on-subway/1656487/

Black man shot at bar for simply saying he supports Trump

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/

Anti-Trump liberal KILLS UPS driver after mistaking him for Donald Trump

http://downtrend.com/71superb/crazy-liberal-kills-ups-driver-thinking-it-was-donald-trump

Gang of 4 blacks drag Trump supporter out of his car in daytime traffic and brutally beat him

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/20/gang-of-four-who-brutally-beat-trump-supporter-in-chicago-is-about-to-receive-justice/

Gang of anti-Trump black Chicago residents kidnap handicapped teen, imprison and torture him for 48 hours while streaming it all live on facebook

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/01/06/facebook-live-attack-chicago-suspects-in-court/

All "false flags" too? Liberals will never admit they're wrong. It's amazing how they could keep their head in the sand this far.
>>
>>721154858
that is clearly not a false flag operatives. Normal day, normal discussion in U.S. You better carry a weapon in U.S.
>>
File: gun.jpg (365KB, 646x743px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gun.jpg
365KB, 646x743px
>>721154963

You forget. Colt made us equal. I'll kill you first motherfucker. You think we're all weepy little girls? Fine. You keep thinking that. Your last thoughts will be, "But I thought they were...."

We are GOING to kill each other. That is a forgone conclusion at this point.
>>
>>721155490
Many such cases.
>>
>>721153776
>>721153999
Remember these three words, they will be common in a few years.

West Coast Reconstruction

Only 30,000 people run the west coast state governments, declare them invalid and treasonous. They are easy to remove from power and put in fair and legal elections with voter ID.
>>
>>721155264
False equivalency. The original immigrants came to the US for opportunity, because that's the only thing this country offered them. No welfare, no handouts, no expectations. Just the freedom to make their own decisions.

This is no longer the case. We have constructed a giant and inefficient safety net of a welfare state that most immigrants seek to exploit. If immigrants had absolutely zero access to any and all welfare programs, I would not mind loosening immigration policy. Of course, Democrats and Liberals would never agree to that condition.
>>
>>721155603
Why is this a "forgone conclusion" exactly?
>>
>>721155603
>You forget. Colt made us equal. I'll kill you first motherfucker. You think we're all weepy little girls? Fine. You keep thinking that. Your last thoughts will be, "But I thought they were...."
>We are GOING to kill each other. That is a forgone conclusion at this point.
Whoever has the most guys and faith in God wins. Science and logic types always cave in to a higher moral ground.
>>
War when
>>
>>721156205
Glad I built my bunker, just going to wait this one out. I'm a libertarian afterall.
>>
>>721153559
Who is oppressing who in here?
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQBnjxwDc4h/
>>
>>721156542
The people using violent force to suppress the opinions and views of others?

It's pretty obvious who's the fascist in that situation
>>
>>721145410
Fuck that whore and her Drumpf hat. Fuck Mile. Fuck Drumpf.

Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.
>>
>>721145410
No you asshole, this is what revolution looks like.
>>
>>721156877
Donald Trump!
KKK!
Racist, sexist, anti-gay!
>>
>>721155376
That's what you dickbags are looking at for the next 4 years.

Enjoy it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>>
>>721150574
this
>>
>>721156816

So by your logic opression = pphysical violence?
>>
>>721156918
Fucking degenerates were so hyped to destroy america and go into full revolution mode if Hilary got elected, but now that the other side is protesting its "not ok" and "conservatives would never do that"

Give me a fucking break. If these were conservative protests full of inbred fucks with no trigger discipline you could bet your ass there would be casualties at every single one.


If theres one thing we're learned from history, its that fascists cant resist gunning down innocents
>>
>>721151812
/b/ has always been a place were nice conservative gents fukken save the rarest of internet's meme fuel
>>
>>721157254
Show us any evidence of republicans setting things on fire, looting, and assaulting others after an election not some bullshit "well I imagine this might happen if..." Fuck outta here, faggot.
>>
>>721151441
Have you played fallout tree yet?
>>
>>721151900
>paid
THIS
>>
>>721157254
for one liberals are the ones who get violent at protests.
>>
>>721145410
MRAs are divided. They want to be neocon but they also want to punch women.
>>
>>721149219
Co to za historia ?
>>
File: Carl.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Carl.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>721157542
/b/ was always liberal as fuck until /pol/ cucks got popular and absorbed it.
>>
>>721145410
lol he should of raped that cunt
>>
>>721157888
We didn't care about politics, this was about teh lulz and some times do the right thing.
>>
>>721157888
>>721158114
wrong.
/b/ is the outsiders of humanity. and as such are counter to the currently prevailing movement (whatever that is)
EXCEPT when you can make someone cry. lulz before all.
>>
File: pyle.jpg (72KB, 415x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pyle.jpg
72KB, 415x1250px
>>721145410
hey guys, remember memes?
>>
>>721157888
Truth right here. Its all CUCK and REDPILL and other bullshit. I fukkin hate it.
>>
>>721155376

Just the same as these:

Trump Supporter kills two police officers:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/iowa-shooting-suspect-scott-michael-greene-article-1.2855161

Conservative Anti-Imigration Extremist kills 6 Muslims at prayer:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/quebec-shooting-suspect-visited-mosque-days-attack-report/story?id=45211456

White Supremacist kills 9 in church:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-dylann-roof-sentencing-20170110-story.html

These are the faces and actions of YOUR side. It seems only fair we start returning the aggression. Don't be surprised when we come right back at you and bite the nose off your fucking face.

And understand this: This is coming from a white, middle-aged, atheist, Texan. I was raised with guns. But I was also raised with an intense respect for ALL other people, no matter their skin color or religion.

We ARE going to go to war with ourselves and it will be because you hypocritical motherfuckers can't live by the ideals enshrined in the Constitution and preached by Jesus. You people thump your Bible, but you don't READ it. You cling dearly to the Second Amendment, but you didn't read the rest of the document.
>>
>>721158559
Too reasonable and unbiased! Stop it right now!

CUCK!!! REDPILL!!!
>>
File: train dilemma.jpg (208KB, 1036x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
train dilemma.jpg
208KB, 1036x1536px
>>721158559
>start returning
this is the mindset that made me realize that the good guys are the most dangerous people on the planet. the people that really believe they have god on their side.
>>
>>721158559
>comparing dylan roof to a guy who killed a UPS driver SPECIFICALLY because he thought he was trump

>comparing dylan roof to someone shooting another guy in a bar SPECIFICALLY for saying he supported Trump

You're a fucking clown and your false equivalency doesn't hold water, faggot. Fuck outta here
>>
>>721158559
How can you idiots claim protesters rioting aren't a part of the actual movement, but say that white supremacists are a part of the conservative movement? You want to talk hypocritical? Look in a mirror.

And before you get butthurt, I didn't vote for either the criminal or the orange monkey.
>>
File: sA5gLxq.jpg (70KB, 703x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sA5gLxq.jpg
70KB, 703x960px
>>721157152
Not even that anon, but holy shit you're dumb.

He literally just said "people using violence to suppress people's opinions", and then you immediately question his personal logic that "oppression=physical violence" - leaving out the "to suppress opinons and views",

and yes, duh, it is everyone's logic that using violence to suppress someone is one of the forms that oppression can take. I don't even know why I responded. Your comment is so dumb it really didn't warrant it.
>>
>>721157888
/b/ was always libertarian* as fuck. Meaning anti authority, let anyone do whatever the fuck they want. Do you remember how /b/ used to suck Ron Paul's dick? And rightfully so. God I bet that old man penis is delicious.
>>
>>721145410

another pansy ass republican stuck in a democrat state thats to pussy to cave in the violent liberals skull who just assaulted him or her
>>
File: gym14.jpg (223KB, 810x1013px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gym14.jpg
223KB, 810x1013px
>>721158888
i'd buy that figurine for 60 bucks if it was for sale like that
>>
File: kac2.png (911KB, 1048x1028px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kac2.png
911KB, 1048x1028px
>being left or right wing when pic related predicted everything that's gone down since the inception of the Internet
>>
File: 1476912850532.jpg (81KB, 500x661px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476912850532.jpg
81KB, 500x661px
>>721145410
wtf were they interviewing about I couldn't hear the question

anyways p-spray person just wants to bang her and is too much of a pussy to ask
>>
>>721158559

>calling christians bible thumpers and clinging to the second ammendment

>he wonders why all of the conservative christians will never vote democrat
>>
I wonder what would've happened if mitt Romney won
>>
>>721159300
might have been staged just for shits and giggles and money
>>
>>721147570
That's weird.
All the niggers getting shot seems to be the fault of redneck gun owners like me.
You cock holes generalize all of us in the same fucking way.
>>
File: 1472929980425.png (344KB, 564x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472929980425.png
344KB, 564x270px
>>721159298
something something nightcall

yeah people are only amplifying their own ignorance there's no greater dissemination of information at all.

the internet like many political theorems is a good idea but being used wrong
>>
>>721158888

You could just say you don't know what rhetoric is without looking like a retard
>>
>>721159514
This guy's got a point. But the Left won't read it.
>>
>>721158559
Those are 3 cherry picked examples of anecdotal evidence. 3 examples from 3 different years. The trends and statistics simply don't back up your world view, only the rhetoric and propaganda you have fallen victim to.

How many police officers were murdered by muslims and liberals in general last year? How many acts of terror were committed? How many acts of gangrape by refugees? How many gays were murdered by the very people that liberals hold on a pedestal? What about black on black and black on white violence? - these are the new generation of liberals, SJWs, BLM, antifa, whatever else and they are murdering each other and others at epidemic rates meanwhile blaming whites and burning their own cities down.

The fascists of today call themselves anti-fascist, and they commit acts of violence against innocents at astronomically higher rates than conservatives. This is a fact.
>>
>>721159585
You could try making a point, because so far you have looked like a retard throughout this whole thread.
>>
>>721145410
Faggots are faggots no matter what side of the see-saw they sit on. The same goes for people who are willing to engage in a reasoned discussion. They key is pairing up the faggots so that they destroy each other, while the rest of us film it for a profit, laughing heartily and clinking our glasses in mutual respect for the opposition's intellect.
>>
>>721159628
Fuck yeah I've got a point.
I this double standard bullshit drives me bat shit. I'm pretty sure now that most of us are just total fucking snowflake retards - liberals and conservatives - whiny fucking bitches.
>>
>>721155869

The country is split 50/50 right down the middle. On one side, you have the backwards ass racist, greedy, religious extremists. And on the other side you have those of us who have been backed into the corner. The left has tried to be tolerant, but the Right are just getting worse and worse every year. We're gonna have to end those motherfuckers.
>>
>>721159319
IMO the US is lacking some equivalent of a Catholic Worker's party that's fiscally liberal but somewhat socially conservative.

There isn't a single party in the US that say, emphasizes labor and poverty issues but doesn't have a general hatred for religion and/or obsession with gay rights and abortion. That would actually draw a decent portion of single-issue religious voters without forcing them to vote against their own economic interest, and vice-versa for Catholic and Muslim democrats
>>
Help us against antifa
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
Both of these would make it way easier
>>
File: Liberal-021.jpg (60KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal-021.jpg
60KB, 407x405px
>>721155971

Science and logic dictate that the religious nutters have to be exterminated. All of them.

Dr King's dream was that one day all men would be judged by the content of their character. That's what needs to happen.
>>
>>721160849
You would have called Rev. King a religious nutter and shot him lol
>>
>>721151720
You're clearly lying. Anyone would be a fool to believe you.
>>
>>721160345
what is it opposite day?
>>
>>721160849
>science and logic say we should exterminate a group of people
this dumb shit is old and it drops out the mouths of very young dumb shits.
>>
>>721155971
>Science and logic types always cave in to a higher moral ground.
tell that to Oppenheimer
>>
>>721159712
Or...

ALTERNATIVE FACTS!
>>
>>721160345
Too much truth for /pol/..

I mean /b/.....
>>
>>721147570
Facts and Reason have no place here.

OP made didn't ask a loaded question based on a sample size of 1 and a false premise.
And totally not a Ruskiebot

OP be free speech champion hero.
>>
>>721149870
What retard thinks that the billionare donald trump would be chilling as a UPS driver
>>
File: Liberal-018.jpg (62KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal-018.jpg
62KB, 407x405px
>>721155864

What a bunch of fucking horse shit.

If we weren't so fucking busy spend all of our money on billion dollar bullets, we'd have plenty of money to help EVERYONE. Trump is cutting all social spending to the bone and dumping it into the military WHO DOESN'T FUCKING NEED IT.

It's in the fucking Declaration of Independence:

>That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed ... to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

>Happiness
>HAPPINESS

It's a pretty fucking simple word. The federal government is NOT JUST ABOUT SAFETY.

You know where the safest place is for you? In a fucking cage, how does that sound? You want that? You wanna be nice and safe in your fucking cage?

Living in a free society comes with risks. You can't be perfectly safe and you can't be perfectly happy. But we attempt to strike a balance. Bu the fear. The fear has made motherfuckers stupid. Clinging to their rosary beads while they shed their rights.

Those in power have set us against one another for so long that there's no going back now. The ideologies are too deeply divided. Either you believe we are a global species attempting to reach into the stars, or you believe a giant sky wizard is coming to cleanse the earth. There is no middle ground now. But I've got some good news for those people - we the workers, we ARE the meek, and we WILL inherit this earth. And THEN we'll go to the stars.

And motherfuckers like YOU who wanna pick on people because of the color of their skin or their misfortune for being born on the wrong place on the planet - there's no fucking place for you.

I have never ever met a first generation immigrant (and I've met a LOT) who didn't want a job and to honestly put food on their table for their family - JUST LIKE ME. So fuck you.
>>
>>721147570
That is right. I'm sure there is at least one left that doesn't like to resort to violence when someone disagrees with them.
>>
>>721160345
You're kidding right?
We've suffered through your presidents efforts to tax us, restrict our right to not be spied on, restrict our 2nd Amendment rights, etc. And you were the tolerant ones? Go fuck yourself, you snowflake faggot. We didn't riot, we didn't kick your faggot asses, we didn't burn businesses down. Again go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1485961584852.jpg (121KB, 1080x1089px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485961584852.jpg
121KB, 1080x1089px
cuck
>>
>>721162553
Dem facts be racist.
>>
>>721145410
You are the same fucks who get so happy when protesters get pepper sprayed. Stop with the fake outrage faggot.
>>
"Rocks were thrown at police"
"Commercial fireworks were launched at police"

......

0 arrests.
>>
>>721162984
Rioters. When rioters get pepper sprayed.
Burning shit down, stealing, and beating people is rioting, not protesting.
>>
>>721152500
>love and tolerate
Those words give me nam flashbacks
>>
>>721162659
Wat...
>>
>>721162841
How do you deal with the inconvenient truth that most Mexican immigrants are Catholic and pro-life?

I don't deny there are just as many nutjobs on the right as the left, and that liars take advantage of religion, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
File: google.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
google.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
>>721152500
Those are actually good targets. If only they actually focused on attacking corporations and not cheering on any corporation that gives lip service to their ideals.

"don't be evil"
>>
>>721148533
So you think she was a fascist or are you just trollin?
>>
>>721145410
These black bloc faggots need to be shown what force looks like. Some good anons should hang around these events and shoot these commie faggots. If I were on a jury, I would never vote to convict someone for killing one of these thugs.
>>
>>721162659
Ironic that the Dems are now taking on the formerly conservative role of Cold War scare mongers.

Not even a Trump supporter, didn't vote and I fully believe Trump is just the latest Zionist plant and is going to push for war in Iran
>>
>>721162879
Awww...Poor babby.

Obama's efforts to ensure that you don't end up homeless because you got sick and to try to keep extended magazines off the market (are you that shitty a shot?) didn't infringe on any of your rights. Faggot. Go fuck YOURSELF. Again.

It was your asshole president who shoved the 'patriot' act down our throats. Don't rewrite history or bring you ALTERNATIVE FACTS here.

Faggot pussy fuck face.
>>
>>721162841
/pol/ BTFO

Nice one dude. You must be gen x.
>>
>>721148894
I thought the Hillary's mentor was a high-ranking KKK member. Weird.
>>
>>721163716
Like he didn't expand the data sharing policies before he left, or expand the ndaa, or target whistleblowers.

I have employer provided healthcare. I work for it. Maybe you worthless cunts, should pull yourselves off your mother's tits and carve out on your own.
>>
File: Liberal-022.jpg (55KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal-022.jpg
55KB, 407x405px
>>721158872

>How can you idiots claim protesters rioting aren't a part of the actual movement

Oh no, I never said that, jackass. Those marchers are absolutely a part of the movement. That can of mace to the face is absolutely a part of the movement. That bitch was "innocent" - she's the fucking enemy.

There is no "tolerant" left anymore. We're tired of this shit. All we wanted was clean air and water, fair pay for work, nobody pushing their religion on us, to not fear the hospital, and to be generally left alone - and we would return the fucking favor. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO - couldn't fucking have it, could you? Gotta MAXIMIZE those fucking profits, huh? Gotta fuck with people because of their skin color. Gotta keep the workers hungry. And if we get sick, well then we just fucking die. Gotta squeeze every last dime out of us FOR JAAAYZUS!!

Well fuck that shit. We're tired of it and we're fighting back.

> I didn't vote for either the criminal or the orange monkey.

Abstaining from the vote IS a vote you fucking moron.
>>
It doesn't matter what side you're one now, there's too much rage.

Someone innocent is going to get killed and the blood will be on both your fucking heads
>>
>>721145410
I have better things to do with my life than give a shit about what happens to people who support trump
>>
File: Liberal-017.jpg (57KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Liberal-017.jpg
57KB, 407x405px
>>721159319

No, I don't wonder. It's because their fucking stupid and they're easily manipulated by that pandering bullshit guys like Trump spread around. Mystery fucking SOLVED.
>>
>>721163168
no, not rioters, people in large crowds sneak attacking women, just like what happened to her. Milo's free speech isn't being stifled at all, he can speak on an national platform to any retard that reads breitbart, free speech has spoken and they don't want him at their school.
Maybe if more Milo supporters outnumbered the protesters, then he would be speaking at Berkely. clearly there is no demand for him there, simple capitalism.
>>
>>721145410
fucking bitch deserved it
>>
>>721163716
And this is why there will never be a president that both genuinely cares for the poor, opposes war, AND stands against decadence, degeneracy and faggotry.

Because on the "right" we have the corporate shills, war mongers and fake prosperity gospel preachers, and on the left we have genocidal atheists who want to exterminate people in the name of "open-mindedness".


Imagine a campaign to, instead of either pandering to trannies and gays and letting parents give their 4-year-olds sex changes, or wanting them locked up or given electro-shock therapy, INSTEAD pass regulations to remove Xenoestrogens from the water (via birth control), food and plastics. To actually bring environmental and moral causes together.
>>
>>721164385
I have better things to do than worry about stupid liberals who get shot and blown up by their muslim friends they're trying to let in.

But I do worry about the innocents who might be there when it happens
>>
>>721164385
Yeah go pick up your neetbux, cuck
>>
>>721164126
bumping for this to be seen
how retarded are capitalists that keeping thinking they own shit
this world is meant to be shared and reds are stopping evolutionary progress because "muh green paper" "muh ownership" "muh invisible lines in the dirt"

open your minds or kill yourselves.
>>
>>721164025
I work for living too assface. I also have employer SUBSIDIZED healthcare. I pay and they pay. If you are so self sufficient and awesome ( we all know you are!! ) then refuse your employers SUBSIDIZED policy and get your own. Its easy right? RIGHT?

Only dickheads would deny the most basic things to others.
>>
>>721164495
I thought hitting women was wrong?
I thought leftists were anti-violence?
I thought leftists advocated for discussion?
>>
>>721149883
kek calls leftist out for using violence and wants mass cleansing pathetic.
>>
>>721164799
Like a broken record. God don't you cunts ever just shut the fuck up
>>
>>721164919
you haven't stopped talking

fuck-stick
>>
>>721164799
When I tell people I'm against capitalism precisely because it erodes tradition and morality it makes people on both sides' heads fucking explode. Repubs can't realize their economics are literally Usury, Dems can't see they revel in sexual promiscuity that destroys families and murder of the unborn.
>>
>>721151639
double kek thinks the kkk doesn't exist
>>
>>721165029
Ironically that's why I hate Neocons (including Trump) who use anti-Muslim fears. Because though I might disagree with Islam on some things, I can see they're generally more morally sound than the average American.
>>
>>721165025
Duct-tape your mouth shut, commie. Americans stacked bodies just like yours in Korea so we could live in a free nation
>>
>>721165257
Shut up, you're no better than the guy you're responding to
>>
I actually like the libs going apeshit. We are gonna get another four years of Trump in 2020 with how bad they are behaving.

Trump 2020

Keep America Great
>>
>>721165257
And you still suck at cawadoody.

Hush. Grown ups are talking.
>>
>>721165361
You'll eat your words when he gets us into war with Iran
>>
>>721165361
America was never all that great.

And now its down right shitty.
>>
>>721164414
And you're not, right? You're SO much better because you're on the right side of history.

Have some introspection, retard.
>>
>>721165478
America was founded by Freemasons. There I threw you a bone. Stop buying into either side of this debate and go learn the truth.
>>
>>721164836
I don't owe you or anyone anything.
>>
>>721165629
Flat earth...

amirite?
>>
>>721148208
> (((((Trump is literally Hitler))))))
>>
>>721166189
He's not literally Hitler. He just has a lot of similarities without any of the redeeming facets. Also his supporters are far more lame.
>>
>>721166180
I never said anything about Flat Earth. imo flat earth is a disinfo to discredit anyone who investigates certain things. Though I do believe NASA is concealing SOMETHING.
>>
>>721166389
I don't believe we went to the moon. At least not that first time.....
>>
>>721166189
More like a 4th rate Hitler
>>
>>721166335
>without any of the redeeming facets

The only thing he's done so far that I agree with is revamping the H1B visa system.
>>
>>721165166
Well, all religions have horrible texts. It's just Islam is far more open and likely to do said things. Lol.
>>
>>721166444
:|
>>
>>721148795
she's just talking, not oppressing anyone

wow great job wailing on fascism
>>
File: mkayyy.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mkayyy.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
why are trump-supporters such pussies though

they run and scream everytime.

I thought they carried sidearms, and were tough :/ they keep getting knocked out.
>>
File: p590fascism.jpg (60KB, 240x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p590fascism.jpg
60KB, 240x480px
>>721159712
>How many gays were murdered by the very people that liberals hold on a pedestal?

I don't put ANYBODY on a pedestal. I also don't put myself or my race one either.

You know what the problem with fucking racists like you are? You're all too willing to overlook your own shitty stock. There are PLENTY of white pieces of shit out there. Real fucking scumbags who just do shitty thing to their neighbors - usually for greed and drugs.

Yes, Black Americans have a real fucking problem with drugs and gangs and violence. But you know what? It all begins with EDUCATION. Real, solid, education. That shit doesn't come easy or cheap. And we a have systematically driven black people into education deserts. And since the schools are shit they don't get the support they need. It is a rare breed of human being (not just black, not just white, but HUMAN BEING) that can grow up in abject poverty and somehow rise up enough to give their own children the love and support they needs to succeed in school. So you have parents who aren't mentally, socially, or financially capable of supporting and driving their students to be better than they were and that means the only place they might receive it is a school. Most of the time, it's kids having kids which just accelerates the downward spiral.

I know all of this first hand. I'm white but I was born into much the same situation. I got lucky.

But it shouldn't be down to fucking LUCK.

And Betsy Fuck DeVos is not going to fucking help ANY kids at all. She's a piece of shit looking to siphon money out of the public education system and into her own pocket. And in the process, send MY tax dollars to religious private school. Fuck every person who thinks that's OK.

>This is a fact.

No, that's your fucking opinion. Since you don't know what a facist looks like, look towards the White House. You'll find plenty there.
>>
>>721145410
It's ironic how libtards call everyone Nazis then do exactly as they would do and violently shut down any alternative opinion.
Also, the girl was hit in the head before she was pepper sprayed at a riot to stop a conservative from speaking at uc Berkley
>>
>>721166780
Doesn't matter what retarded political stance they take, most people <30 are "pussies" because of

1) internet and porn addiction
2) Xenoestrogens in the water, food etc

Pussies grabbing pussies by the pussy
>>
>>721145410
You're confusing the issue with the facts. Do you think the left (and by that I mean dems in office or political positions) give a fuck about Trump supporters getting attacked? in reality the left preaches acceptance, love, peace, and all that other gay shit. But in reality, they are the most evil, racist, intolerant peaces of shit alive in american society today.
>>
File: 1441240643916.jpg (141KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441240643916.jpg
141KB, 600x450px
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df8_1486022581
>>
EVERY LIBERAL IS A CRYBABY
EVERY CONSERVATIVE IS A STUPID HICK
EVERY MUSLIM IS A TERRORIST
EVERY GUN OWNER IS A MASS MURDERER
EVERY BLACK GUY IS A THUG NIGGER

Calm down, America- you're running out of things to be afraid of and overreact to.
>>
>>721166851
I'd agree with everything you say here, if you weren't obsessed with literally exterminating all religious people. Would you kill a poor immigrant who did happened to be a devout Christian or Muslim? Who recognizes that abusing sex for pleasure, hedonistic lifestyles and hatred for family and children are literally the result of capitalism and white privilege?


Such a person doesn't even get a voice in the two-party system, with people like you on one side and people you attack on the other side.
>>
>>721148208
>Implying anyone sucker punched by antifa idiots is an advocate for mass murder.
>Being unable to out argue a fascist
>Thinking unprovoked assault in the street does anything but create sympathy in this god damned victim culture YOU created.

But yea... I'm sure they're really bad people. Real untermensch. For the greater good of society right?
>>
>>721167342
It's not simply America, it's the result of too much Internet consumption on the brain
>>
File: 125616304770.jpg (69KB, 500x643px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
125616304770.jpg
69KB, 500x643px
>>721148894
First of all Fascists and Nazi's are left wing. Mussolini was a socialist until the 1917 revolution in Russia followed by the Russian civil war (White Russians against the Red Russians) so the Italians developed Fascism where instead of destroying the capitalists, they just implement rules and regulations so the capitalists have no individual liberty to do as they wish. Hitler thought this was a great idea and called his version National Socialism (NAZI). The idea that Fascism and National Socialism was right wing was promoted by Stalin to hide the truth. Worked on you!
>>
Fascism is: blocking a political stance, blocking assembly, and silencing free speech. Looks like we figured out who is Fascist.
>>
>>721148998
All 100 of them. Yeah, I am so scared. They are a bunch of stormfags and they aren't doing anything, but being fags.
>>
>>721148539
Except for the part where fascism is almost exclusively a rightwing phenomenon. Fucking dunce.
>>
>>721148208
What grade are you in?
>>
>>721149317
And up is down
Black is white
Night is day
Trump is normal
>>
>>721167821
Wrong.
>>
Biggest problem with those red hats is that I had to change over to a green laser for my scope.
>>
File: Berkeley-2-1-17.png (346KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Berkeley-2-1-17.png
346KB, 640x640px
>>
>>721145410
No you do not want to know what the left thinks. You just want to make a post and feel good about yourself. Trump supporters are NEVER honest.
>>
>>721148208
This. Alt-Right fucktards deserve whatever happens to them.
>>
>>721168089
Biggest problem is with your asshole I will really have to work it hard to loosen it up when I rape you with your head pinned down with my foot.

I'm going to make you bleed sweetcheeks.

And this has been my goal in all these protests. I fuck this nigger antifa boot lickers in their asses. I make them my bitches. They don't report, because of the shame, but every protest at least one antifa gets a good all buggering.
>>
>>721168039
Name a fascist leftwing government - to go along with the dozens of rightwing fascist movements that I can name.
Are you actually a self-hating fascist op? That's fucking pathetic.
>>
I love raping antifa assholes.
>>
>>721168198
Sounds like something a liberal would do.
>>
>>721168178
Yeah... stopping a white supremacist rally is totally against black history month....
>>
File: SjQclIQ.jpg (360KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SjQclIQ.jpg
360KB, 846x1024px
I'm just going to leave this here
>>
>>721145410
My question is why aren't any of these faggots at work
>>
File: trump-cuck.jpg (49KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump-cuck.jpg
49KB, 1024x564px
>>721168089
You do all that from the safety of your mothers basement?
>>
>>721168337
What white supremacist rally did they stop?
>>
>>721168294
Thank you for your unproductive comment. If you wanted to show you wanted to know my opinion I would talk to you. You just want to talk shit and that is all.
>>
>>721168369
You shouldn't just leave things around. I mean, you did that with your brain and now it's just gone.
>>
>>721168275
Stalin.
North Korea.
China.
Pol Pot.
>>
>>721168445
What's your opinion then? Go ahead
>>
File: 1441223119633.jpg (74KB, 400x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441223119633.jpg
74KB, 400x346px
>>721168259
Is that what you dream about as you lay in bed there in Goober Gulch, West Virginia?
>>
>>721168565
If you want to talk we can talk on discord, skype, or somewhere. I am not having a conversation over a shitty chan board
>>
>>721168531
Communist and Stalinist regimes you fucking idiot. Lear something real about fascism other than what Beck pushes down your stupid throat.
>>
File: 1477614179561.jpg (89KB, 333x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477614179561.jpg
89KB, 333x500px
>>721145410
Seriously what is it with all these trumptards crying lately. Is this what tolerance looks like /b/ wah wah. Your starting to sound like the shillary cucks and libetards. Quit crying faggots punch back don't bitch about it like your superior or some weak shit excuse like that.
>>
Right retards have this idea that the left are a bunch of fucking "tolerant" pussies........quite the opposite we just can't stand fucking bullies(corporate bullies, racist bullies, what have you), which is pretty much the right. You fuck wads think we don't have guns, haha fuck you, try us.
I'm ready for a civil war....time to put the boot on the neck of white supremacist again!
>>
>>721147570
yes because thats what the left does with the right ALL THE DAMN TIME
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df8_1486022581
>>
>>721162879

>We've suffered through your presidents efforts to tax us

Taxes are a part of having a country. THIS SHIT ISN'T FUCKING FREE ASSHOLE. Where do assholes like you get off thinking you don't have to pay fucking taxes. That shit is not OK for Trump and it's not OK for you either motherfucker. Talk about fucking freeloading! Don't drive on MY fucking streets motherfucker, I paid for those shitbag.

>restrict our right to not be spied on

But it was fine for Bush to do it, and it's fine that sack of shit Trump is doing. Trump is the kind of motherfucker who WILL use that spy shit to steal money and get richer. But ok, you're not worried about it now. And before you spout shit about the "Liberal Media Bias", let me point you at some "Biased Liberal Media":

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/united-states-of-secrets/

That's what's known as "impartial investigative journalism", it's a throwback to before you were born I'm sure. It's the sort of thing Trump is eager to defund. I bet you don't find anything like that on Breitbart or Fox. Unlike you motherfuckers, just because our guy was in the White House we're not willing to look the other way.

>restrict our 2nd Amendment rights

We don't want your fucking you dumb cunt. We want you to be RESPONSIBLE for them. I don't care if you have a fifty cal anti-aircraft gun in your back yard, but if that thing comes up missing it should be on YOU. It's YOUR job to secure YOUR weapons. You assholes want to rights, but you don't want any other the responsibility.

Did you know that assholes like you prevent us all from have guns that only fire for the owner? That's right - the technology exists. It's in production. It can't be sold in the US because of motherfuckers JUST LIKE YOU. Stupid cunt.

>We didn't riot.

You're right. You just schemed to short-circuit the electoral process by disenfranchising hundreds of thousand of voters and jerrymander away the principal of one man - one vote.
>>
>>721168799
Then why are you here? You're a typical libtard that really doesn't know why you're mad but you know it's because it's something having to do "fascism" and white males etc etc you're really just made because your parents didn't pay attention to you and you're ugly
>>
>>721168813
totalitarian regimes that murdered it's own citizens, controlled the means of production, spied on citizens, etc etc. You're splitting hairs and hung up on words anyways.

Like most of you zombified dipshits.
>>
>>721169090
I am not a liberal. As far as your assumptions go they are just assumptions.
>>
>>721168369
>Goyinthestripedpajamas.jpeg
>>
File: 1469934865882.png (808KB, 786x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469934865882.png
808KB, 786x576px
>>721148795
Agreed. Gotta keep white degeneracy in check.
>>
File: 1484713498680.jpg (43KB, 449x435px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484713498680.jpg
43KB, 449x435px
Time to start killing conservatives, they are all old and useless anyway
>>
>>721145410
Finally...FINALLY these cunts are showing their
true colors. So "fair"... So "tolerant"
C'mon civil war part deux
>>
File: 1210535172301.jpg (64KB, 325x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1210535172301.jpg
64KB, 325x456px
>>721168337
Stopping free speech. If you (or anyone else) can stop someone from speaking because you don't like what they have to say then YOU no longer have free speech. Now I have the right (that you handed me) to shut you up. The democrats who Nuked the filibuster on cabinet picks are now kicking themselves because they handed that power to Trump. What goes around comes around. Obama gave Trump unconstitutional power when he circumvented congress. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
>>
>>721166780
>calls Trump supporters pussies
>supports liberal pussies cheapshotting and inciting violence because "mah pronouns" and other stupid bullshit
>>
>>721145410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id1-cAQxpPw
>>
>>721167342
We will never run out of thing to be afraid of! We are America! We are the best at everything!!!

ehhhhhhhhhhh......
>>
>>721145410
That wasn't pepper spray it was a can of tolerance. She should thank that guy
>>
>>721169152
Umberto Eco's 14 features of fascism, see any similarities to the Trumpism? I do, in fact it describes them perfectly.
1.) Cult of Tradition
 (make America great again)
2.) Rejection of Modernism

3.) Action for action's sake 

4.) Disagreement is treason

5.) Fear of difference

6.) Appeal to a frustrated middle class

7.) Obsession with a plot

8.) Humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force of their enemies

9.) Pacifism is trafficking with the enemy

10.) Contempt for the weak

11.) Everybody is educated to become a hero

12.) Tranfers his will to power to sexual matters

13.) Selective populism

14.) Newspeak
>>
File: tylerdurden.jpg (64KB, 800x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tylerdurden.jpg
64KB, 800x578px
>>721165562

I AM on the right side of history. Your boy Trump is going to get impeached by his own fucking party. Mark my fucking words.

We're turning out for the mid terms from now on. We're taking back all the seats of power - from dog catcher to Senate Majority Leader. And we're gonna clean our own house, just like you motherfuckers did. You've got the TEA party, we're bringing Project Mayhem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttaxup2BbSo
>>
>>721168877
You don't know what end the round comes out of, faggot
>>
File: a11.jpg (126KB, 1007x781px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a11.jpg
126KB, 1007x781px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W_iOTU10-o

Here's how it's SUPPOSED to be done, with fucking CLASS
>>
Trump represents a continuous appeal to the inner swine in human beings. Unique in American history in its success in ceaselessly mobilizing human stupidity. Trump is the face of Nu-Fascism.
>>
File: 1254394245544.jpg (45KB, 400x545px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1254394245544.jpg
45KB, 400x545px
>>721169455
Remember the Democrats formed the Confederacy and got their butts-kicked by the Northern Republicans. Again; THINK before you say something STUPID.
>>
“Fascism may be defined as a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline [every Trump speech], humiliation or victimhood [Mexican rapists invading our borders] and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity [Make America GREAT Again!], in which a massed-based party of committed nationalist militants [Trump’s base], working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites [Tea Party radicals], abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion [torture, walls, seizing oil fields in Iraq.” (Paxton, p. 218)
>>
>>721149728
>this

Why are these fucks so blind to see the error of their ways ?

I mean come the fuck on, you claim to want so many things in this country only trying to succeed through violence.

>b but police brutality
>black lives mattah

Yeah those cops are doing their jobs

And I don't mean killing blacks because they are black

Most crime caused in the us are majority black males or youth

That's a fact

So if I'm a cop and a male that happens to be black is approaching me with intent to hurt me, I'm going to either taz him or if necessary shot him.

Put yourself in that position and I bet 100% of the time you'll see that how wrong you are.
>>
>>721148208
What the fuck are you talking about? Have you lost your fucking mind? Listen to the shit coming out of your mouth. What millions do you see getting murdered today?
>>
File: kang.jpg (64KB, 424x895px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kang.jpg
64KB, 424x895px
>>721169757
>>FUCKING THIS
>>
File: MERRYXMAS.jpg (42KB, 808x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MERRYXMAS.jpg
42KB, 808x337px
>>721170055
DUBZ WINS A free $500.00
BASKETBALL :(
>>
>>721169661
1. Maybe
2. Uh, nope.
3.Maybe.
4. Wrong.
5.Wrong
6. Appealed more to lower class.
7. Huh?
8.huh?
9.When ?
10.How?
11.wha?
12.wtf are you talking about?
14. Yeah, that hasn't happened last 20 years.

In fact most of what you are talking about is the social engineering by the oligarchs that run the show. If anything Trump is a puppet to pacify a segment of the masses and use the useful idiots of the left to push violent opposition. Division allows TPTB to consolidate power and people like Soros and the Kock brothers fiance the divisions.

You are playing into their plan, because you're an idiot.

Also, people said the same thing about Bush and Obama, so, really, do something original, but most likely, you will scream how the opposition and anyone who disagrees with you is a nazi and the right will do the same by screaming "you're a commie."

You're all a bunch of fucking morons.
>>
File: 583409tu30i4.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
583409tu30i4.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>721169030
>>
>>721169696
You're being played by an oligarchy that has social engineered you through divisive tactics financed by Soros and Kock brothers. This is engineered and you're a pawn.
>>
>>721169455
Try it, We're the ones with the guns.
>>
>>721169890
Holy shit this also applies to Obama. What do ya know!
>>
>>721166851
> It is racist to believe that a brown version of christianity, the same shit that I, a Liberal, Have been fighting against since the fucking sixties, is incompatible with every principle I hold dear, including Liberty, Freedom of thought and expression, and Democracy.
Cool story bro. Eat sandy dick fag.
>>
File: 1485792599845.jpg (38KB, 960x668px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485792599845.jpg
38KB, 960x668px
Nigga Milo goes to troll UC Berkeley what the fuck do they expect? Berkeley ain't gonna tolerate that shit.....haha just wish the spray hit her whole face. Dumb cunt
>>
File: 1200836375118.jpg (281KB, 1024x1017px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1200836375118.jpg
281KB, 1024x1017px
>>721169890
The only valid definition of Fascism was by the fascist's themselves. Before you make an even bigger fool of yourself you ought to read the Doctrine of Fascism in the Encyclopedia Italiana (1932) by Benito Mussolini and Giovanni Gentile
>>
>>721170378
>Holy shit this also applies to Obama. What do ya know!
The US in general has been slouching toward fascism. It happened slowly at first and then all at once. However, Obama represented a break with tradition, spoke in hopeful terms about the future, and embraced modernism. Was also accused constantly of being a socialist.
Sorry but not a fascist.
>>
>>721170502
Let me guess you're from nor cal and are Mexican?
>>
>>721170611
>The only valid definition of Fascism was by the fascist's themselves
Go read a little about Paxton and Umberto Eco and then get back to us retard.
>>
>>721149656
You could have at least said niggers
>>
>>721170708
You drank the kool aid hard didn't you? Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>721169952
Well how do you know its their intent to hurt you?
>>
>>721170980
>Well how do you know its their intent to hurt you?
Because they are black. Nicely tautological, so we don't have to think about it.
>>
>>721169661
> Cult of Tradition
Like the tradition of the White Mans Burden? lol.
> Rejection of Modernism
Like postmodernism?
> Action for Actions sake
Like Rioting?
> Disagreement is Treason
Like saying trump isn't a nazi?
> Fear of difference
Like not being a liberal?
> appeal to the frustrated middle class
Like Bernie Sanders?
> Obsession with a plot
Like Patriarchy?
> Humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force their enemies
Like Hollywood and 90% of Broadcast News?
> Pacificsm is trafficking with the enemy
Like not protesting Trump?
> Contempt for the weak
Meh. I'll give it to ya. Pass.
> Everybody is educated to become a hero
RESIST TRUMP!
> Transfers his will to power to sexual matters
Meh. Fair nuff.
> Selective populism
Like not protesting Trump?
> Newspeak
Like Racism = Prejudice + Power?
>>
File: 1413874540568.jpg (78KB, 600x749px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413874540568.jpg
78KB, 600x749px
>>721166851
How come the big city's that have been run by Democrats for generations, have the biggest problems with crime, drugs, poor education, poverty, etc., etc., etc.
Why aren't these socialist havens the shining examples they're touted to be?
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 60





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.