[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have 10 seconds to name something dumber then a liberal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

you have 10 seconds to name something dumber then a liberal on the west coast
>>
OP
>>
>>721033795

Let's start with

>OP
>>
nothing comes to mind
>>
>>721033795
niggers
>>
OP - Everyone probably
>>
>>721033795
Conservatives
>>
>>721033795
a liberal on the east coast
>>
>>721033987
+1
>>
>>721033795
A conservative
>>
>>721033795
There is nothing dumber than a libtard.
>>
>>721033954
Niggers on the west coast?
>>
>>721034020
morons who need morons
>>
Anti-vaxxers and climate change deniers. So yeah, Republicans in general.
>>
File: hillary.jpg (7KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
7KB, 300x193px
>>721033852
>>721033864
>>721033987
>>721034047

spotted the butthurt lefitsts,how does it feel that she will never be your president
>>
>>721034017
Niggers on the east coast?

Fuck me... captcha from my city. Police sign. Is.... Is 4chin tracking me?
>>
Every conservative.

They're stupid, they lie, they never take responsibility for anything (always a Mexican's fault), they get offended by every goddamn thing and want to create censorship to protect their fragile feelings, they hate everything, they're just fucking useless.
>>
>>721033795
A liberal on the east coast.
>>
>>721034162
Nobody really wanted Clinton to win; that's why she lost. Still would have been slightly better than trump.
>>
>>721033795

How about ANYONE making under $300k a year who thinks either party gives two shits about them.
>>
>>721034328

>nobody really wanted clinton to win

except,the feminists and the democrats.she lost because democrats dont have a clue how to run successful states and citys.let alone a country
>>
>>721033795
trump is the whiniest little baby ever and you are still making this jokes
>>
>>721034328
nobody but still more than trump
>>
>>721034432

>whiniest little baby ever

>libtards making protests that are going to last 4 years and havent stopped complaining about the election since it was over

but who are the whiney babys? go back to being a welfare abusing degenerate like the rest of the anti trump crowd
>>
Easy - a conservative on west coast.
>>
>>721033795
A faggot
>>
>>721034256
>Wah! Refugees are gonna come over here and leech off the system! Wah!
OK, Starbucks will hire 10,000 of them.
>Wah! That's racist! They're gonna take American jobs! Starbucks should hire veterans instead! Boycott! Wah!
Starbucks is hiring 10,000 veterans too.
>fuck you, cuck snowflake
>>
>>721033795
Strawmanning like OP's doing right now.
>>
>>721033795
A conservative on the west coast
>>
>>721034409
The election was between two awful candidates that no sane, intelligent person would choose if it weren't already narrowed down to the two of them. Trump won because he had more appeal to idiots and crazies.
>>
>>721034657

good,lets hope the veterans kill the refugees.since these libcuck's who are inviting them into their citys and homes arent
>>
>>721034701
I would argue it was a wild card (Trump) vs. the Devil (Hillary) we know.
The US of A chose the wild card. Because the getting in bed with the Devil is never a good idea.
>>
>>721034162

Heh, good try.

I'm more the type of 'neutral that wants to watch the world burn'

Shit's going pretty good for me these days.
>>
>>721034565

>libtards making protests that are going to last 4 years and havent stopped complaining about the election since it was over

biggest protests that ever occured in a democratic country
yea. everyone is just a baby. shurly they dont even have one point? you know your system is broeken?

>go back to being a welfare abusing degenerate like the rest of the anti trump crowd
hit me hard with this bro. and again, do you realise how many people are standing up against trump? when they would be all on wellfare your country would be even more fucked than it is
>>
>>721034565
Trump cancelled a trip to Wisconsin because there were going to be protestors there. He's a snowflake that's about two seconds from being rain.
>>
>>721034946
>>
>>721035063

Close enough.
>>
>>721034995

>you know your system is broeken

as broken as your english,stupid libtard
>>
>>721034786
Man, you played right into that. What a dumb fuck.
>>
Literally the opposite. Conservatives sit there clutching their pearls at every single thing and are deftly afraid of any change.
>>
>>721035063
I can't help but think there were a lot of people doing just this.
All because the whining of the left was just too much to handle.
>>
>>721033795
A conservative in the south
>>
Any conservative regardless of location
>>
>>721034565
yes he is. there is nothing he doesnt complain about. when there is one only a bit known person bitching against him, hes bitches back. there is nothing he doesnt complain about. nothing. he got a temper of of a little baby. this is not about liberal or conservative, or hilary and trump, or democratic against republican or something. this is just about that trump is a whining little baby. he is. nothing to argue about
>>
>>721034603
The conservatives in cuckifornia are only conservative because being white trash is seen here as an edgy resistance to mainstream liberalism. You'll actually find lukewarm liberals here to be more down to Earth just because red vs blue is memery and in this liberal hellhole you either learn to be quiet, edge out into redneck magics, or assimilate.
>>
>>721035150

That seems to be a common misconception. Let me educate you.

The protesters are all crying their asses off and throwing tantrums.

The Trumpsters are wringing their hands like Jews.

Everyone else is laughing like hell.
>>
>>721035116
yep. you got me. not my mothertounge
but if you dont undestand what i am writing, you should maybe get back to school. but, yea, i know. lost cause
>>
>>721035273

>of a little baby

>obama cried for 8 years after a shooting,but its trump who gets called the baby

god im glad you left wing morons are on your way out when it comes to controlling the goverment
>>
>>721035360
I didn't say all did this. I'm fully aware of the situation as a whole in which you've described.

I'm merely stating that there were people who did that, for those reasons. Because fuck these assholes, let's teach them a lesson!
>>
File: sperg.jpg (70KB, 764x641px) Image search: [Google]
sperg.jpg
70KB, 764x641px
For your consideration OP.

Liberal Mom, brings her adopted child to watch her Sperg out on "Racist" cops. Setting the developmental stage for his future problems with authority; what could go wrong?
>>
>>721035403

>you should maybe get back to school

says the foreign dumbass who cant even spell correctly.how about you get some education in the first place
>>
>>721034162
Spotted the butthurt conservative
>>
>>721035485
congratulations! you won the argument by being a better speller!
>>
>>721035505

why would conservatives be butthurt,conservatives won the election.its you children from the left who are butthurt "its her turn waaah"
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.