[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will Trump supporters reconcile when the wall is never built?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15

File: download (18).jpg (43KB, 961x693px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
43KB, 961x693px
How will Trump supporters reconcile when the wall is never built? Will they finally admit that they were exploited for votes?
>>
File: IMG_6354.png (129KB, 720x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6354.png
129KB, 720x641px
>inb4 they google the answer
>>
>>721015985
How will OP the faggot reconcile when the time machine is never built? Will OP finally admit that OP can't tell the future?
>>
>>721016117
Well congress won't pay for the wall and neither will Mexico so unless that orange retard pays for it himself there will be no wall.
>>
File: IMG_6356.jpg (78KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6356.jpg
78KB, 720x960px
Republicucks finally realize that they got cucked
>>
File: IMG_6377.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6377.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>721016178
Every U.S household has to pay $120 to build the wall. Thanks republicucks. You guys are too stupid to run this country. How long until we go to war and send thousands of American troops to their deaths?
>>
>>721016383
>How long until we go to war and send thousands of American troops to their deaths?
Pretty soon probably. Iran is going to ditch the petro dollar as retaliation to the US travel ban. Last country to threaten this got blown up
>>
>>721015985
I voted trump and I don't want a wall. Immigrants with expired visas are a far greater problem then Mexicans crossing the boarder illegally. What I would like to see instead of a wall is a better enforced Visa system
>>
>>721016486
This
Most illegal immigrants just outstay their legal welcome.
>>
>>721016486
I don't know why people don't get it, but the wall isn't meant to stop Immigrants or specifically Mexicans. No one in his position is not aware of the reality of how people get to the US illegally. They're privy to information you will never get or understand. The wall, and it probably won't just be fucking wall like your mind imagines it, it meant to stop the criminal element that abuses our boarder to the tune of 60 billion annually. If it will work or not is another question. That will all depend on what exactly will be done.

I know, he's a terrible communicator, but i's actions, not words, that you should pay attention to.
>>
>>721016486
This. But on top of that this president is going to be strange one way or the other. If he sucks (legitimately not just in speculation) Republicans won't have a president for half a century. If he does well. (Wich is entirely speculation and kind of already unlikely) Democrats will need to do a bit more soul searching or the public demographic will need to change.
>>
>>721017605
He said the wall is going to be made of reinforced concrete and rebar. And in "some places" fencing. His words.
>>
>>721016486
They should really implement the American Express system for immigrants over a Visa. They have better annual immigration rates (AIR) as well
>>
>>721017731
He also called his immigration ban from key terrorist active and occupied countries Obama bombed (5 of them) and put on a watch list a "Muslim Ban". Like I said, words < actions. He's a terrible communicator or he does it on purpose for whatever reason, to appeal to his base? IDK what his problem is.
>>
>>721015985
>wrong about Hillary landslide
>still bullshitting

The wall is being built as we speak. Why don't you just commit suicide by nigger thug rape already?
>>
>>721016383
>How long until we go to war and send thousands of American troops to their deaths?
>implying that ATM USA are not in state of war and none US soldier is abroad fighting of frontlines coz of Obama's political decisions...
>>
>>721015985
How will faggot OP reconcile when he is wrong once again. Will he finally admit he is a cuck shill who has been played and brainwashed by libs and social media?
>>
>>721018025
Other than the fact he didn't ban the most terrorist intensive areas. I.e. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey. All he managed to do was alienate a majority of our Muslim allies who are a main fighting force on Islamic extremists. The war is a fight over ideology within the people. You need the people's help. His actions are a beacon of hope to terrorists everywhere reinforcing the caliphate.
>>
>>721015985
Never expected the wall to really be built, but if it is that's just surprisingly awesome. I did and still do know that he'll at least give a shit about the illegal immigrant issue unlike any liberal.

Liberal pussies always want to point out that most of us we're immigrants too and the country really belongs to the Native Americans ...well, yeah, the Indians faced an illegal immigrant problem and took the liberal route of not caring, how'd that fucking work out for them, eh?
>>
卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽卐 Heil Trump 卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽卐TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump Fuck the Cucks Fuck the Feminists Fuck the Liberals Fuck the Social Justice Warriors for freedom for Democracy White Power!!
>>
They'll crawl back to Faux News
>>
>>721018702
That's besides the point, and I don't agree. As far as that goes, imo, you don't kill someones family and then invite them over to spend the night. You can't count on country, with a government that is falling apart, to adequately vet their citizens for visa's. It's not like we do background check on everyone that walks through the airport, in fact, most people walk on through with proper papers, and that's where the problem lies, that's what this is all about. The countries in question are ruled by Sharia and terrorist organizations and we can not trust them to a vet their their citizens for a visa. they could send over anyone they want, or that has the money to buy theri way in. That's why calling it a "Muslim ban" is ridiculous. The vast majority of Muslims live in South Asia. As for alienating? Are you fucking serious? We bombed shit our them, rather Obama and his administration, I didn't have a choice. We killed shit load them, there is no reconciling that. There are several reasons this is a good move and personal feelings should be the last thing to consider.
>>
>>721018794
Wow you are one butthurt lib
>>
>>721019321
Nope i am for Trump or as like to call him daddy i just want to trigger these cucks
>>
>>721019533
Based milo
>>
>>721019645
Milo is an amazing person
>>
Iraq: 403,800 slaves. 895 terror attacks in 2016. Sharia

Libya 70,900 slaves. 59 terror attacks in 2016. Sharia

Somalia 121,900 slaves. Sharia. 97 terror attacks in 2016.

Sudan 454,700 Sharia law. Like Iran, very little terror attacks within.

Syria 316 terror attacks in 2016. 257,300 slaves. Sharia.

Yemen 303,200. 71 attacks in 2016. Combination of Sharia, and others.

Iran, literately chants death to America. 495,300 slaves. Sharia Law

Terrible governments that abuse their own people and we're going to trust them to properly vet for visas? You're crazy. At this point, I'm like fuck those countries. It sucks for the innocents we bombed and their families but what is done is done and we have to protect out own. They're not allies, wrongly or rightly, for whatever reason, they're our enemies. They have been for a long time now.
>>
>>721018446
>Unironically voted for a retard
>calls others brain washed
I bet you shouted build the wall at the klan meetings
>>
>>721015985
implying I care.
>>
>>721016453
lol would be funny to see that play out. Although im sceptical about it
>>
>>721016287
last I checked Hillary lost. so no.
>>
>>721016383
saying this after eight years of barry.
>>
OP is right. Trumpfags are going to pay for the wall and then it won't get built.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
one OP's sandnigger relatives got held at the airport kek.
>>
>>721015985
BUILD THE FUCKING WALL
>>
>>721015985
Still not Hillary. All is well.
>>
File: libs.jpg (131KB, 839x1000px) Image search: [Google]
libs.jpg
131KB, 839x1000px
>>721015985
OP
>>
>>721021026
So when's her trial?
>>
>>721016383
What have democrats and liberals done for America?

The Trail of Tears
President Andrew Jackson (democrat) herded indians into camps, tormented them, burned and pillaged homes then forced them to relocate. Thousands died along the way.

Formation of the KKK
Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest created the KKK

The American Protective League and the Palmer Raids
Under Woodrow Wilson (Democrat), criticizing the government became a crime and the APL was formed. More than 100,000 americans were arrested with less than 1% ever found guilty of a crime.

Democrats successfully stopped Republicans from making lynching a federal crime
"The US House adopted Rep. Leonidas Dyer's bill making lynching a federal crime. The democrats filibustered and killed the measure

Isn't it the democrats who claim to support the rights of minorities and "stop hate"?

Japanese internment camps
Democrat Franklin Roosevelt issued the executive order that led to more than 100,000 japanese americans being put into camps
>>
>>721015985
if trump is all about alternative facts, why can't we alternative fact him by

making it an alternative fact that he never was elected president?
>>
>>721021070
conservativeswhentheyseebrownpeople.jpg
>>
>>721018702
>Trumps signs a paper so people from volatile terrorist hotbeds in the middle east can't come to the US

>He's racist! Riot! Bigot!

Pakistan US drone strikes

Obama strikes: 373
Total killed: 2,499-4,001
Civilians killed: 424-966
Children killed: 172-207
Injured: 1,161-1,744

Afghanistan US drone strikes 2015

Bureau data
Total strikes: 1309-1310
Total killed: 2,394-3,056
Civilians killed: 125-182
Children killed: 6-23
Injured: 348-400

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/category/projects/drones/drones-graphs/

>Obama kills hundreds of children from those very same countries

>Silence from the left.

Facts are so inconvenient to a fragile narrative.
>>
>Science says liberals, not Conservatives, are psychotic

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/

>Liberals Linked to Psychotic Traits

http://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

>How a liberal bias is killing Science

http://theweek.com/articles/629054/how-liberal-bias-killing-science

>Duke University study that shows liberals portray far more psychotic behavior than conservatives

http://sites.duke.edu/niou/files/2011/06/gerber-huber-etal.pdf

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2014/07/biology-ideology-john-hibbing-negativity-bias
>>
>>721015985

I didn't vote for a wall, I voted for an extreme variation of the norm that would result in better treatment of Americans and the future of this country. THIS country.
>>
"progressives","Liberals", whatever they call themselves. Unwilling to look at the data. Total fucking silence when faced with hard facts that don't further their hug box narrative.

For the record, Obama bombs the shit out these countries killing men, woman, and children leaving what's left of theri families destroyed. They have massive slave issues. They're all ruled by Sharia. Some of them have 2-3 terrorist attacks a day within their boarders. They all have several hundreds, if not thousands, of attacks throughout years. All of them ban Israel passports. At least one them chants "death to America" like it's a holiday. They're governments are corrupt shit that abuse their own people.

And they faggot libs want us to just invite them all in like nothings wrong just because they hate Trump and no matter what he does, it's wrong and he's a Nazi.

Fucking delusional fucking people. I can't believe I was one you fuckers. You've lost the damn plot. Wake the fuck up.
>>
File: sss.jpg (95KB, 592x960px) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
95KB, 592x960px
>>721020115
>says the retard that still shills for the hill.
Here's your (you)
>>
>>721021896
>It might be argued that...

That's some solid scienceing. Bake em away, toys.
>>
>>721022400

Why not Saudi Arabia then? Why do they get a pass?
>>
>>721015985
>How will Trump supporters reconcile when the wall is never built? Will they finally admit that they were exploited for votes?

Here's what will happen:

Trump signs executive order, which basically is just a piece of paper with no teeth behind it.

Trumpettes get all excited: "See! He's going to build a wall!"

Trump knows that he still has to pay for it, get over 100s of countless hurdles. It doesn't matter, as he gives his cult-members the impression that he is doing everything he can.

Predictably, wall doesn't get built, as it hits funding roadblocks, dissent within his own party, logistical roadblocks, etc.

Still, he may be able to get SOME funding for partial construction of the wall in certain symbolic segments, giving the cult-members a sense that he is fulfilling his promises. Still, it will be a fraction of what was originally promised.

Trump will throw his hands up: "See! I tried to get it done... but the obstructionist Democrats and disloyal Republicans prevented me from executing 'the will of the people'"

Trump claims win, despite not having built much of anything. Zealot Trumpettes believe him.
>>
>>721022732
Stable government for one. Now you should asking yourself, why didn't we ban all of South Asia? Or many parts of Africa, you know, where most Muslims live. It's because it's not a Muslim ban, at all. That being said, Homeland Security has 30 days to ad to the list if the country meets the criteria. The criteria being that the government has to be able to adequately vet it's citizens for visas.
>>
>>721023108
While you're at it, why don't you tell me next weeks lotto numbers. Stop being a stingy bitch, clearly, you know the future.
>>
>>721023108
>Here's what will happen:

>Trump signs executive order
>Republicans have a vast majority in the House and Senate, vote passes
>Wall is funded
>Wall is built
>Illegals stay out

FTFY*

Can't believe you even brought up "obstructionist Democrats" when the dumb motherfuckers are acting like 2 year olds literally right now and refused to even go to work. They're getting eaten alive on C-Span, nigger. Keep up
>>
>>721023284

It's a PREDICTION, jack ass...

Of course a million things could happen to prevent this scenario, but based upon what we know now, this is a solid prediction.

>>721023374
>FTFY*
>Can't believe you even brought up "obstructionist Democrats" when the dumb motherfuckers are acting like 2 year olds literally right now and refused to even go to work. They're getting eaten alive on C-Span, nigger. Keep up

This was literally the Republicants strategy for the last 8 years... Obstruct, delay and filibuster.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW, NIGGER. PAYBACK IS A BITCH. And so is your mother...
>>
>>721023374
>>Wall is funded

And paid for by the American tax payers... because Trump supporters are dumb and gullible.
>>
>>721022732
>Waaaa why not Saudi Arabia

>You've got a pack of 5 wild dogs trying to bite your ass
>Spraying them with a hose only scares 4 out of 5 away
>But there's still 1 dog! Waaaa!

This is really how liberals think kek

>Seal Team 6 raid on Al Qaeda compound in Yemen literally hours ago

>Liberals: but I don't understand why these countries are on this list?!

Shut the fuck up you whiney bitches, daddy Trump is busy making America great again.
>>
>>721023204
I mean that the country's government in question has to be able to adequately vet it's citizens for visas or it too can go on the list if Homeland Security want's it on there. That came out all backwards, apologies for any confusion. So far, the countries on the list were chosen by Obama, 5 of which he bombed, all 7 of which fail to all the criteria of the text signed by POTUS.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/text-of-trump-executive-order-nation-ban-refugees/

lib source, so there's no accusation of bias.
>>
>>721023735
>Shut the fuck up you whiney bitches, daddy Trump is busy making America great again.

Hey look, another Trump supporter who thinks he's winning...

FUCKING LOSER TRUMP IS ILLEGITIMATE.

Russian pooch is what he is... and all you nigger Trumpettes are just cucks to the Russians, and you're too fucking dense to recognize it.
>>
>>721023638
I asked for the lotto numbers you fortune telling faggot. Give them up now!
>>
>>721023638
>Republican strategy for 8 years
>posts no evidence of it
>expects people to buy his bullshit

kek

You mean obstructing government overreach from Obama when he:

>-Implemented portions of the DREAM Act, which Congress rejected, by executive action

>-Ended some terror asylum restrictions by allowing asylum for people who provided only "limited" material support of terrorists

>-Allowed immigrants in the U.S. illegaly who are relatives of military troops, then let them stay until they gained legal status.

>-Recognized same-sex marriage in Utah, even though the Supreme Court in Utah stayed the court order, before the final decision had been made in D.C.

>-Refused to prosecute violation of drug laws with certain mandatory minimums

>-Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation

>-Failed to enforce the Magnitsky Act by not adding Russians to a list of people not permitted to travel or do business in the US

Yeah, I would expect elected officials to be against that shit. At the end of the day, Republicans STILL SHOWED UP TO WORK, democrats are just being bitches, wasting taxpayer money, still getting paid, and refusing to even set foot into councils to vote

But keep trying to convince yourself it's anywhere near the same thing :^)

>PAYBACK IS A BITCH
Only it's not. It's not stopping anything and you're just showing, again, how fucking stupid liberals are (not that we didn't already know) by assuming it is.

kek
>>
>>721023828
>waaa Trump not my president!
>waaaaaa Trump illegitimate

That's weird, because he sure looks like he's POTUS. :^)
>>
>>721015985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI
>>
>>721024008
>Yeah, I would expect elected officials to be against that shit. At the end of the day, Republicans STILL SHOWED UP TO WORK, democrats are just being bitches, wasting taxpayer money, still getting paid, and refusing to even set foot into councils to vote
>But keep trying to convince yourself it's anywhere near the same thing :^)
>>PAYBACK IS A BITCH
>Only it's not. It's not stopping anything and you're just showing, again, how fucking stupid liberals are (not that we didn't already know) by assuming it is.
>kek

Fuck you halfwit... like the fuck you know anything lest it comes directly from Fox/Breittard.

The Republicans were the obstructionist party for 8 fucking years... YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FAGGOT TALKING POINTS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR FAGGOT ASS.

Bend over for Boris, you commie lover... faggot traitor.

I fucking hate Trump supporters and their retarded fucking endless lies and talking points.

THE ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET HATES YOU. YOU ARE WHY AMERICA IS HATED WORLDWIDE.

YOU... YOU ARE THE UGLY AMERICAN.

Look in a mirror, nigger...
>>
File: MAGA-chapo.png (59KB, 294x380px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA-chapo.png
59KB, 294x380px
>>721015985
the bill to build a wall was passed in 2006 bozo, all we need is to fund it

oh looky here faggy OP

http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2017/01/25/does-mexican-drug-lord-el-chapo-guzman-have-the-14-billion-the-u-s-wants-from-him/#3bb1c9f330b9
>U.S. authorities are seeking the "forfeiture of more than $14 billion in cash proceeds from narcotic sales" that Mexican drug lord Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán Loera, the leader of the world’s biggest narcotics cartel, has allegedly earned over a 30 year-long criminal career, the Department of Justice said in a statement last Friday. Guzmán was extradited to the U.S. last week.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-border-wall-cost-2017-1
>Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Thursday that Congress was moving ahead with a plan to build a wall on the southern border of the US. He estimated the cost to be between $12 billion and $15 billion.
>Narco thugs will pay for the wall
>closing the trade deficit will pay for the wall
>taxing Mexican imports will pay for the wall
>taxing remittances to Mexico will pay for the wall

too bad OP is a massive faggot
>>
>>721024270
Sure, kid. Where's the breitbart link in this legitimate information? Could it be you have your head too far up your ass to accept the truth because it bursts your snowflake bubble?

57% of Americans approve of a temporary ban

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/january_2017/most_support_temporary_ban_on_newcomers_from_terrorist_havens

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/new-rasmussen-poll-reveals-silent-majority-approves-immigration-ban

Asked about the best approach to take with refugees fleeing the civil war in Syria, 53 percent of Americans said
that the United States should stop accepting refugees altogether (69 percent of Republicans and 36 percent of Democrats).

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2016/03/04/what-do-americans-really-think-about-syrian-refugees/

The UAE foreign minister supported Trump's ban on Wednesday saying it is NOT a religious ban, but a much-needed structural ban.

Liberals are on the wrong side of history and they just refuse to accept.

Why is anyone taking their opinions seriously at all at this point?
>>
>>721021312
>trail of tears
that was good though, kick those dirty injun fuckers out
>>
>>721024270
How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history? You and your liberal ideology is going the way of the dinosaurs, fuck-o. Cry about it some more. :^)
>>
>>721015985
I don't get why we just don't build a large building along the border. It could be the worlds longest building, the worlds tallest building, and the worlds deepest building.
1,954 miles long
300 stories tall
multiple basements as deep as 700 feet
>>
File: b4g56.jpg (232KB, 1139x884px) Image search: [Google]
b4g56.jpg
232KB, 1139x884px
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>721016114
Answer is 2. Now fuck off faggot
>>
>>721024987
Personally I think the wall should have turrets on top and a standing army as a second line of defense. Shit any narco fuck that comes close and confiscate the drugs and money.
>>
>>721024951
>How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history? You and your liberal ideology is going the way of the dinosaurs, fuck-o. Cry about it some more. :^)

If there is any time I couldn't be more clear about being on the right side of history, it is right now, against the dangerous imbecile that is Donald J. Trump. He's a con-artist, and a borderline fascist, and only the stupid/brainwashed don't see this.

And apparently the majority of Americans and the planet feel this way as well...

>>721024806
>Sure, kid. Where's the breitbart link in this legitimate information?

>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/new-rasmussen-poll-reveals-silent-majority-approves-immigration-ban

Zerohedge, Breitbart = FAKE NEWS

And polls don't mean shit... as we saw in the election.
>>
>>721015985
We already have a fucking wall you dumbass. It's a fence, but it's the same shit. Hitlary talked about building a wall in 2008. She also doesn't actually support gay marriage, and only said she does when society criticized her for not doing so.
>>
>>721025637
The majority of Americans are moderates not liberals you fuck. Both Conservatism and Liberalism are going the way of the dinosaur. Extinction.

It's because your ideals are extreme. You're no different than these Muslim extremists or Christian extremists.
>>
>>721019924
Sources
>>
>>721025637
>WAaaaa my FASCISM!

You're worried about facism, are you?

Basic Tenets of Fascism:

>"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong.

Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.

Democrats: You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.

Democrats: Don't want to pay for contraception/abortions for your employees because your deeply-held religious beliefs disagree with the murder of unborn children? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/charity.

>"Everything in the state". The Government is supreme.
Democrats: Bigger government, more control of individual lives, more taxation. We can spend your money better than you can.

Democrats: Don't want/need to buy this product? We'll force you to buy it or we'll penalize you a few hundred/thousand dollars every year until you do.

Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation.

The only brainwashed one here is you.....
>>
>>721025637
>Waaa my FASCISM!!

>Muslims Believe

Wife should obey husand:1.39 Billion
>Sharia law should rule: 1.1 Billion
Death for adultery: 748 million
Death for leaving islam: 584 million

pewforum.org/files/2013/4/worls-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

>Sharia law
-Orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death
-Orders death for Muslims and non-muslims who criticize muhammad and the quaran (and sometimes sharia itself)
-Orders apostates (those who leave the muslim faith) to be killed
-Orders violent and agressive jihad (holy war) against ANYTHING that disagrees with Islam
-Orders anyone who steals (man or woman) to have their hand cut off as punishment

>Basic Tenets of FASCISM

"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong (and you will be punished).

"Everything is the state". The Government is supreme.

"Religion and government are intertwined" and often one and the same.

"Obession with Crime and Punishment" Self-explanatory.

See any similarities here? Is this "literally hilter" enough for you dumbass liberals? :^)

>And polls don't mean shit

Ah, as soon as they don't support your side polls don't mean shit. I see. That's called hypocrisy, you butthurt faggot. Cry some more. :^)
>>
>>721018394
>coz of Obama's political decisions
You're right that'd be g.b.jr
>>721017605
>If it will work or not is another question.
For the American people, that's not why. It's being built.
Also
>Laughingcartels.jpeg
>>
>>721025474
KEK
>>
>>721026485
>>721026605
Dat facism triggered
>>
>>721025978
>Complains about extremes
>Sizes groups of people up to extremes
>>
>>721027216
.. because they are quite literally opposite sides of the political spectrum. They are extremes. I'm right in the middle. In other words a moderate, or centrist. You know normal people. People who have common sense and responsibility.
>>
>>721027071
Not triggered, just presenting facts. I know some kids will keep their fingers in their ears, but there are others who can look at objective information, realize they might be wrong, and realize the liberal ideology has been lying to them the entire time.
>>
>>721021312
Yeah, but dems and republicans switched sides. Here fag, I'll enlighten you

http://www.livescience.com/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html
>>
>>721027864
Nigger, are you literally retarded? The switch happened just before Lincoln was elected in 1860.

All the things listed below happened post 1910, literally half a century later when the Democrats were the same party as they are today.

Formation of the KKK
Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest created the KKK

The American Protective League and the Palmer Raids
Under Woodrow Wilson (Democrat), criticizing the government became a crime and the APL was formed. More than 100,000 americans were arrested with less than 1% ever found guilty of a crime.

Democrats successfully stopped Republicans from making lynching a federal crime
"The US House adopted Rep. Leonidas Dyer's bill making lynching a federal crime. The democrats filibustered and killed the measure

Isn't it the democrats who claim to support the rights of minorities and "stop hate"?

Japanese internment camps
Democrat Franklin Roosevelt issued the executive order that led to more than 100,000 japanese americans being put into camps
>>
>>721028138
typo*

the formation of the KKK was post 1860, but not post 1910. But every statement still holds true. The democrat party of today was the same at the time of all incidents.
>>
[only registered users can read this text]
>>
I voted Trump to see America get fucked and it is working day after day

:D
>>
>>721015985
Yeah, pretty much about the time Trump haters will shut the fuck up about him winning.
>>
File: 1485759577765.jpg (41KB, 546x290px) Image search: [Google]
1485759577765.jpg
41KB, 546x290px
>>721015985
>>
File: 1485023241038.jpg (33KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485023241038.jpg
33KB, 600x375px
>>721016287

Castro went through five US presidents. They came and they soon left. Even presidential chefs have gone through many presidents.
>>
France is next?
>>
>>721015985
What can possibly prevent it from being built?
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (72KB, 550x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
72KB, 550x742px
>>721016287
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.