[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all my organs were failling and somehow were replaced by pig

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: 1485177546213.jpg (26KB, 405x544px) Image search: [Google]
1485177546213.jpg
26KB, 405x544px
If all my organs were failling and somehow were replaced by pig organs, fully functional aswell. Would I be considered half pig?
>>
>>720922502
/idiot thread
sage
>>
No, you'd be considered a man with pig organs
>>
>>720922502
NO maybe a different type of being though
>>
>>720922609
what if my skin was burnt aswell, and it got replaced with pigskin? how far would i have to go to be considered a pig
>>
>>720922502
Skin and brain are organs. You would have to fit your skeleton into a pigs body basically
>>
>>720922674
You would be niether pig nor human. You would be a different thing. You have been deluded by psychic continuity. Look that up. Noam Chomsky describes it well.
>>
>>720922705
yes, but how far would i have to go to be considered a pig
>>
>>720922788
what different thing would i be
>>
>>720922788
naom chomsky psychic continuity
naom chomsky psychic continuity
you tube that
>>
>>720922793
Forever, as you will never truly become an actual pig retard
>>
>>720922793
I'd say YOU become a pig if you can fit/transplant your brain into its skull. Only then are you still you, but a pig.
>>
>>720922929
am i me but a pig?

>>720922929
but i dont want to be on 4 legs. i want to be like a man pig
>>
If you start rooting around with your nose in the ground, I'd worry. Untill that, its what you do that define you, the great thinkers say.
>>
>>720923069
so i can be anything?
>>
>>720922929
But how is he a pig if he lacks a pig's brain? Would you then also consider the reptilian army to be human as well? OP will never fulfill his dream of becoming a pig
>>
File: IMGP5059.jpg (1MB, 3586x2772px)
IMGP5059.jpg
1MB, 3586x2772px
>>720922822
I could name you:@ A pheeghnuman. Thats what you would be.
>>
>>720923155
I would freely assist him in his endeavour. Don't let your dreams be dreams
>>
you'd be an american
>>
you would be considered gay
>>
>>720923051
Yes

To be half pig, you go the Satyr route and just do the waist down and train your piggy legs and hooves to walk upright.
>>
>>720922502
No, but full retard.
>>
>>720923304
but that would cause bad posture
>>
>>720923304
>What is a chimera
>>
>>720923252
Said the nobody from doesn't matter not America
>>
How high are you right now anon?
>>
Even if they were magically replaced with pig organs, how tf could they be fully functional? If they function via magic then you're a mythical creature.
>>
>>720922502
What you just stumbled across is called the mind-body-problem.
Let's say we're in the distant future and we'd replace your arms and legs with robotic components:
People would certainly agree that the result is still you.
Now if we replaced all organs except the brain aswell that would still be the case.
Now we replace the parts of your brain which don't have anything to do with logic or memories but with basic functions.
People would probably come to the conclusion that this was still you. If we push farther we suddenly have a problem:
If we perfectly identified each thought, each memory and each thought pattern, digitalized it, scrapped a part of your brain and replaced it with your new harddrive, would you still be the same person? What would be the case if we did it to all of your brain? To the outside it would certainly look that way.
Final question: Is the human the sum of actions, or is he more than that?
>>
File: 1485414375896.jpg (64KB, 693x490px)
1485414375896.jpg
64KB, 693x490px
>>720922502
Watch out OP, pigs are haram
>>
>>720923530
A human with robotic body parts is more commonly known as a cyborg and already exists. Terrible comparison to OPs scenario.
>>
>>720923378
Bad posture may be the price to pay for changing into a pig man.

Then the only alternative is for you to never be a pig man and to create a pig man hybrid from your DNA. As the above anon said, a chimaira.

Or if he was referring to alchemy or magic then it would work itself out.
>>
>>720922502
What you'd be is a mentally ill faggot. There are only two genders, and pig isn't one of them. Keep your body natural the way god intended. Body modification is satan's lie
>>
>>720923749
Not the point, anon was aiming at.

The point was: what defines you as a person and what defines the pig.
In short: OP will never be a big, because the pigs personality is in the brain. OP will just be some kind of mutant monster.
>>
>>720922502
maybe a chimera
>>
>>720923753
> There are only two genders
>2017
>not implanting 15 pig penises and 2 gigant pig vaginas
What are you, a cuck?
>>
>>720923753
Pig is indeed not a gender, but they do have the 2 genders you speak of. OP would simply be a male or female version of said pig-human hybrid. Would he have mental illness? Possible if his mind rejected his new pig body, but just because he wants to be a pig man does not necessarily mean he is mentally ill. There could be a sensible explanation for his desire.
>>
>>720924035
this seems like a important subject. One that we have overlooked.
OP, do you WANT to become a pig (or pigman, or orc, or satyr or whatever)? If so, why?
>>
>>720923895
> 2017
> still no Sarif Industries CyberPigDong

Why live?
>>
>>720924174
Because fembots are on the way imo
>>
>>720923868
That's basically what I was getting at with
>>720922609
>>720923155
>>
the real question OP is if i killed you
cooked you then ate the organs that were pig
would it be considered cannibalism?
or a pork sandwich?
>>
>>720924035
And that's all he'll be; a mutant man-pig hybrid. he will no longer be considered human and will never be considered a pig
>>
File: 1473616750890.jpg (14KB, 480x480px)
1473616750890.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>720924459
Anon asking the important questions.
>>
>>720924462
I disagree only on the basis that his DNA wouldn't have changed, just that it so happened to be compatible with pig body parts.

I don't consider people with prosthetics to be less human, just less Of a human.
>>
>>720925064
well ok.
But if he looks like a pig and wants to be a pig, what's the harm in calling the poor boy a pig?
>>
>>720925064
Although that is a good point from OP's scenario, more realistically the only way you would be able to live with fully functional pig organs is if the DNA of either you or the new organs are altered in some way. I do agree about your point with the prosthetics though because they're not being replaced by body parts of living species.

Just wondering though, would you consider a human with robotic parts or any kind of AI to still be human? Or would technology advance enough where it could be considered a new "species" perhaps?
>>
>>720925421
Same "harm" in calling the poor boy a girl if he chopped his dick off, because he's not and will never truly be a pig
>>
>>720925421
It might hurt his feelings because he has not yet achieved this, but what we're trying to determine is at what point he stops being human if transplanted with pig parts. OP hasn't said if he wants to be a pig, a satry, a chimaira, or a man-pig yet, and without this information, it's impossible to extrapolate how much man to pig ratio can be reached for us to come to a conclusion.
>>
>>720925653
I see no way AIs could be considered simply as "humans", but I have no doubt that we should guarantee their needs for basic human rights (or AI rights, you get the meaning).
>>
>>720922793
You'd have to be American
>>
>>720925653
I pose the hypothetical scenario in which OPs DNA has a rare mutation that allows him to receive transplants from pigs and most apes without rejection, or science has developed advanced medicine that counteracts the effects of rejection in the same way a mother carrying a baby with a different blood type is treated. If the former, is OP considered human simply for a mutation? Where does that put the gays if there is a homo gene?

To answer your question, biologically they are humans with additional parts. Philosophically, with technology like that you likely become part of a hive mind, and your humanity will not be the same.
>>
>>720927042
Also, AIs can never be 'human'. They can be integrated into the human brain, but not assimilated. Additionally they lack DNA and the ability to reproduce, therefore they are not living things, although in the future they may be conscious. In the distant future, depending on if we use biological computers, this could change, but as it stands electrical impulses don't equal life. Plenty of PVS folks and those on life support that aren't alive anymore.
>>
>>720927766
what equals life then
>>
File: 1474398534324.png (46KB, 272x269px)
1474398534324.png
46KB, 272x269px
>>720924459
don't tell me this is a question /b/ can't answer
>>
>>720922502
>>
>>720926677
I like you, anon
>>
>>720922502
You would be considered a monster
>>
>>720927042
In that scenario yes I would agree but more like how a person would need a controlled supply of insulin if they are a type II diabetic not so much the gay gene because that's a whole other story. But bonus points for differentiating between the biological and philosophical standpoints as I think that cleared things up
>>
File: Frozen_Fry.jpg (91KB, 707x540px)
Frozen_Fry.jpg
91KB, 707x540px
>>720924459
someone answer anon
>>
>>720927766
Yeah I was referring to the future if that somehow became possible not now obviously but thanks anyways
>>
>>720928141
As far as I know, life is any tangible, replicating, carbon based, complex thing, or system having properties and functions determined not only by the properties and relations of its individual parts, but by the character of the whole that they compose and by the relations of the parts to the whole that dies.
>>
>>720922572
its actually better than the trump/cuck/trap/ylyl cycle
>>
>>720929430
That also dies*
>>
>>720925751
is he a piggish man or a very manly pig
>>
this is a fucking amazing thread someone cap
>>
>>720924459
Well I mean techniqually if he just ate the organs it isn't canabalism but I would need more info for the philosophical viewpoint

>will all of OP be cooked?
>would you prepare a meal with the organs or just eat them straight out of OP's abdomen?

Also I would still consider it murder and not killing an animal if that matters.
>>
>>720929711
That's the controversy here, is he both man and pig or neither pig nor man?

Is a ham and cheese sandwich a cheesy ham sandwich or a ham-y cheese sandwich?
>>
>>720929810
Why would you call it a murder?
>>
>>720930056
he's the pig of theseus
>>
>>720929777
Trips demand it
>>
>>720930167
Well really he's just a freak at that point but still human nonetheless
>>
>>720930167
well he's a sentient being, if a freakish pigman
>>
File: Ancient-Aliens.jpg (24KB, 500x436px)
Ancient-Aliens.jpg
24KB, 500x436px
>>720930610
You can't just fucking ascert that without justifying why. How is he human if he is an experimental mutant chimaira man pig hybrid who might want to be a centaur?
>>
>>720930895
>>720930610
would eating a ninja turtle also be considered murder then?
>>
>>720931029
Not if you eat it
>>
>>720931029
Yeah. I mean, if it can ask you in english not to eat it, it's probably sentient enough that you shouldn't eat it

besides why would you need to eat a ninja turtle, if you ask politely those abominations would definitely share some pizza
>>
>>720922502
it would depend largely on what bacteria came to live in those organs. Since you have way more bacteria than cells in your body, you're a walking microbiome.

obviously we're assuming you don't also get a brain transplant because then you'd simply stop being you.
>>
>>720931029
That would depend if we as a society would consider them on the same level as humans but we've never encountered that yet. But I would assume yes
>>
>>720929810
>be man
>have 51% organs of a pig
>walking in the park one day, in the merry month of may
>man walks up and hits me over the back of the head under a nearby bridge
>wake up in what looks like a cave outside the outskirts of city
>mouth taped, hands and legs bound to a metal bar
>the sound of a blade being sharpened in the nearby distance, a voice.
"Looks like i finally tracked you down lil pig, I'm sorry it had to be you, but i must know..."
>Have upside down view of the cave as the bar is dragged towards the light glow of an ember pit
>Vibration of the bar being set on a stand felt by my feet, the ceiling spins, the same felt above my head
>the heat, the dry, intense heat searing my back as i begin to cry and scream into what feels like a damp sock
>the grinding of metal as the spit is turned and i am forced to face the crackling orange pool beneath me
>that voice
"Don't worry lil pig we'll get to the bottom of this together..."
>The pain, my skin boils, my haiir has been either singed away or caught fire to leave scorches across my scalp and body
>more grinding of metal, more pain, the taste of blood beginning to pool in the back of my mouth and the sensation of sweat
>everything goes dark
>fast forward 5 hours of slow cooking
>be cut open, pig organs cooked nicely inside their human case, perhaps even a flavor infused with the pork, the questions may finally be answered!
>organ meat trimmed and the finishing touches given taking proper care to not over season, but to instead sample the infused flavors, a fine dinner plate, a sampler of sorts, prepared
>a gentle sigh of satisfaction, bread squeezed as a dripping sandwich is pulled up to quivering lips
>the sound of gunshots as police rush into the cave shooting the suspect dead at the scene of a murder, a voice
"the sick bastard..."
>>
File: file.jpg (73KB, 600x590px)
file.jpg
73KB, 600x590px
this thread is what /b/ used to be about
>>
>>720931978
Well written
>>
>>720922502
>>720922674
Putting a spoiler on a van doesn't make it a racing car.
Your DNA is still human. You're either a pig or you're not
>>
Ein Mensch bleibt immer ein Mensch und wahrscheinlich bleibt ein Schwein immer ein Schwein
>>
>>720931978
This is similar to what I stated in >>720931328 it depends on how society views the "man-pig" but I would think he would still be viewed as human
>>
>>720932696
but what is the DNA of the organs that are pig?
and furthermore if more than 51% of your organs, including vital organs have pig DNA than are you more pig than man? and if so then are you pig?
or are you man?
or are you forever lost somewhere between like a sort of limbo forcing you to live in the woods forever an outcast hijacking internet in order to post threads talking about a topic that is very near and dear to your heart and effects you personally in order to have a better idea of what to do with your life besides killing and raping hikers and squealing in the night

>insert pigmanbehindcomputer.jpg
>>
>>720932247
i was thinking the same thing

this is what /b/ could be if the cancer was purged. filth, trash, but strange and entertaining filth
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.