[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a Trump supporter but I would like to know why everyone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 41

I'm not a Trump supporter but I would like to know why everyone is going crazy over this temporary ban. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Obama do this with Iraqis coming in? How come nobody gave a shit then? I just want to know the fundamental differences. Thx.
>>
>>720819228
Google it you "if I'm not mistaken" JAQ'ing off dipshit retard.
>>
>>720819228
If Obama did do that it would be against nation the US was at war with.

Trump on the other hand only banned the countries he doesn't do business with. Otherwise Saudi Arabia would be on the list since they funded 911. Strange the war on terrorism started with 911 but the US doesn't hold them accountable. Probably since they have oil and money is worth more than safety
>>
>>720819965
Let the butt hurt flow through you, libtard.
>>
>>720820179
>Trump on the other hand only banned the countries he doesn't do business with

source?
>>
>>720820769
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/29/opinion/who-hasnt-trump-banned-people-from-places-where-hes-made-money.html
>>
>>720820769
Or https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/countries-where-trump-does-business-are-not-hit-by-new-travel-restrictions/2017/01/28/dd40535a-e56b-11e6-a453-19ec4b3d09ba_story.html?client=ms-android-verizon
>>
File: 1485716349864.jpg (130KB, 1601x739px) Image search: [Google]
1485716349864.jpg
130KB, 1601x739px
>>720820769
>>
>>720820179
Somebody had to help us attack ourselves.
>>
>>720820179
We were not at war with ANYONE when Obama did this.
Trump banned countries/ "states" that the Obama administration identified as needing "extra" watching for terrorism. Stay tuned to see what happens next. What scares you libtards is that he is doing SOMETHING within 10 days of taking office whereas it took Obummer 3 months and two vacations before he did jack-shit.
>>
>>720821004
>911 was an inside job
So we shouldn't ban them for having Isis members?
>>
>>720821055
Proof?
>>
>>720819228

>DEMOCRAT-LIKE PLATFORM
President Theodore Roosevelt prohibited immigration to the U.S. of anyone who believed in polygamy, promoted it or lived in a country that practiced it. (Aka muslims)

>DEMOCRAT
President Jimmy Carter banned Iranian immigration during his presidency to deter the possibility of homeland attacks during and following the Iranian hostage situation. (Aka muslims)

>DEMOCRAT
President Obama banned Iraq immigration to the US for nearly a year in 2011 to ensure dangerous potential-terrorists didn't make it to the US (aka muslims)

>REPUBLICAN
President Trump is banning people from militant countries with no central governments to speak of and hotbeds for training terrorists, trafficking narcotics, and other crimes (Aka muslims)

Are you seeing a pattern here?

Democrats put an immigration ban in:
>"Oh what a great and progressive guy"
Republicans do the exact same thing:
>"OMG he's literally Hitler! Racist! Time to protest!"

This is why no one takes liberals seriously. Pathetic. A laughing stock.

>>720820179
You're an immense idiot and showing for the 1,000th time just how uneducated lefties are.

Obama came up with the exact list of countries Trump banned.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/158/text

Democrats are just amazing hypocrites. Nothing new really.
>>
>>720820970
Conveniently these are the same the US government does business with as well. It's not just a trump thing. SA lets us use their land for military bases during wars. UAE makes our hand nails.
>>
>>720821218
Key difference is Obama didn't ban them
>>
>>720819228
Nobody give a shit than because the liberal left media did not report about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM
>>
>>720819228
SHUT THE FUCK UP. Obama did it so its just fine.
>>
>>720821218
wow, the alt-right apologist propaganda machinery is running on all cylinders this week. You guys will be making excuses right up until the moment the Trump SS Commandos shove you into the oven
>>
>>720820970
Actually, these countries were selected based on Homeland Security travel restricted countries defined under the Obama administration.

Nice try shit-for-brains.

Source:
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
>>
>>720819228
Ok!
A. His ban sweeps across multiple countries with specific allowances made for non Muslims versus a single ban due to a vertible state of war.

B. Trump's ban in some case is indefinite, and also allows for detention of green card holders.

C. There is a conflict of interest, with Trump giving allowences for those countries with whom his has significant business relations.

Those are the key points. I would recommend reading the actual order however, it is incredible broad and inclusive, while leaving specifics to those agencies on whom he can blame miscarriages. Former head of immigration reform called it "unoperable"
>>
>>720819228
Make America Gay Again!!!
>>
Liberals act and think like children.
>>
>>720819228
Because 9/11 didn't kill enough people.
>>
>>720821107
Should ban them all friend. Then take back control of our government, dismantle it
get rid of money and
organized religion
Live in peace with nature
????
Profit
Isn't this the ultimate goal in life really?
>>
>>720819228
In President Obama’s last year in office, the United States dropped 26,172 bombs in seven countries. 5 out of 7 on the ban list. I don't remember anyone complaining about that. Instead they sang him songs and told him how much he was gonna be missed.
>>
>>720821276
Key difference, he proposed the bill. If he had another year, he would have. Stay mad by facts, kid. :^)

>>720821411
>wow I have no logical rebuttal to the truth so I'll just fall back on "hurr durrr Hitler hurr durr alt-right."

How about stop with the buzzwords and explain how you're not just a hypocritical piece of shit? Of course, you can't do that. You're in full-blown denial, kid.
>>
Somehow, the world has reached a place where it is bad to try to protect your own people from any possibility of danger. Also it's evil to be white
>>
>>720821777
Trips of peace have spoken the truth!!!
>>
Roll tide
https://youtu.be/NS8FeMcasjU
>>
>>720822027
Sponsor: Rep. Miller, Candice S. [R-MI-10] (Introduced 01/06/2015)
Nope, by your own source even
>>
File: GODLY NORDS.png (938KB, 5384x464px) Image search: [Google]
GODLY NORDS.png
938KB, 5384x464px
>>720819228
LISTEN

Trump is the worlds greatest PRESIDENT
>>
>>720822166
That pic. Lmao
>>
>>720819228
Trump supporters are going to have the fuck beat out of them daily.
>>
>>720819228
>didn't Obama do this with Iraqis coming in?
no he fucking didn't faggot
shut up
>>
idk..

I live in Europe (upper class, educated). We are sick of arabs, and I am REALLY glad Trump fingered them good this time.
European politicans slowly are going same route and I bet German A.Merkel is living her last political days off.

I see no changes whatsoever in daily life. business runs as usual and adapts. People (like everyday fucking normal people, not some arab scmucks) are not affected by anything liberal media says.

Some people laugh off Trump, but they know deep inside nothing is going to change.
So it is laughable to say anyone is going crazy and the world is burning.

I bet Trump will do just fine. Give him some time.
>>
>>720822344
Lol yea he did. Him and trump are one in the same. Makes you mad don't it?
>>
>>720820970
Or maybe it's that you can't do business where terrorism is a hotspot.
>>
>>720819228
>fundamental differences

It's this simple: JEW MEDIA POISON.
>>
>>720822467
You really think so about the euros doing the same? I don't know much about the on goings over there. I'm constantly cucked by the media here
>>
>>720822662
Not even mad. Joyous to have about 3 of us kick you fuckers in the crotch into the gutter where you belong.
>>
>>720822809
Isn't he pro israel though?
>>
File: 1484351092339.jpg (278KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484351092339.jpg
278KB, 600x600px
Let me sum up the libtard logic on this one. The ban is temporary and is so more strict security measures can be put in place. If we weren't so entrenched in our us vs. them party politics, that would be common sense. But libtard logic says that this is a permanent ban and next will come death camps, since Trump is literally Hitler. Libtards call this a Muslim ban because these are majority Muslim countries. That doesn't make it a Muslim ban. This is the same logic as the pushback against the southern border wall. The wall is designed to increase border security and keep out more illegal immigrants. Because those immigrants come from a country where the majority are not white, that means Trump wants to spend billions on a wall because he is racist.

Liberals just need to shut the fuck up and face the fact that their shit got pushed in this election. Dust yourself off and come up with a better candidate and a better platform next time. We did.
>>
>>720819228
You are mistaken read up..
>>
>>720823199

He's extremely Pro-Israel.

Israel has the entire Republican party cucked.
>>
>>720823217
In President Obama’s last year in office, the United States dropped 26,172 bombs in seven countries. 5 out of said 7. Hmmmm didn't remember hearing complaints then? Everyone sang him songs actually. Said they were going to miss him. Funny
>>
>>720822344
Oh, threatening violence on someone who doesn't share the same beliefs as yourself. How "progressive" of you. Must be a democrat. Does it make you mad that your party's blatant hypocrisy can't be covered up by MSM now that obama's out of office?

Stay mad, kid. :^)

>>720823102
Why 3 on 1 though? Is it because your liberal votes only counted for about 33% of an actual vote because you were stupid enough to live in densely populated cities?
>>
>>720823102
I don't support government though.
>>
>>720823199
Trump's RealDoll Ivanka converted to Judaism to marry her husband, who is a real Jew.
>>
>>720823326
You see what I mean though right? If he's pro israel, why would the biased Jew owned (which it is) media try to smear him? Or is it possible that they're just reporting on what is happening...
>>
>>720823535
>the biased Jew owned (which it is) media
paranoid faggot
>>
>>720823430
don't care
you voted for that asshole
that means you get a boot to the face
that's your life from now on
>>
File: wol.jpg (100KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
wol.jpg
100KB, 500x363px
>>720822833
Most Eastern and central Europe is pretty much anti-muslim.
UK is strongly swinging towards anti-immigration (Brexit was basically the result of dissatisfaction of people. While UK kept their mouths shut about Eastern european workers (after all, despite our differences, we still are very similar culturally), they broke once arabs started pouring in and voted to break some of the ties)

and I think I heard France is swinging towards some changes. not really sure about what exactly is going on there, just heard that on radio this morning.

Germany is getting very dissatisfied with their leader Angela Merkel - from aside she seems to be the worst leader they ever had - let in 1 million arabs, made deals with russia that put Baltics and Ukriane in a bad spot etc. Her friendship with Putin is disgusting and it strongly feels she has some personal gain there. After all Putin served as agent in Eastern Germany and I fucking bet there is some hidden network going on. German nationalism is on the rise.

Thank gods NATO is pouring some army into Baltics and Poland, so Russia doesn't do anything stupid (they wouldn't dare anyways, this circus with military drills been happening for 50 years and doesn't affect business or normal people relationships).

So World has reached interesting breaking point and I don't feel it will get worse. Something will change, maybe for the better.
>>
>>720823430
You think liberals are fascists anyway. Why not 3 of us, like Brownshirts? You fucked up faggot. And you won't have any teeth left because they'll get kicked out and you don't have insurance now.
>>
>>720823636
>Not being able to understand my argument or obvious sarcasm.

Sorry that I've flustered you.
>>
>>720823825
I'll fight you faggot
>>
File: fracturedass.jpg (46KB, 680x570px) Image search: [Google]
fracturedass.jpg
46KB, 680x570px
>>720823686
>>
>>720823686
>I believe in non-violent, peaceful protests and tolerance

>until someone disagrees with me, then it's "a boot to the face"

And people wonder why fascist-ass democrats lost the election?

fuckin kek, enjoy the next 4 years faggot :^)
>>
>>720823817
What a snowflake. Getting upset about someone else's views
>>
>>720823895
Oh shit, no I'm good...s-sorry.
>>
>>720823790
Interesting. I keep hearing europes disgust with trumps decision on the temp ban. Can never get a straight story here so I don't watch tv at all. Shouldn't all the white people get along first before we decide to get along with the brown and yellow? Only makes sense. I hate government anyways so
>>
>>720823963
I don't care. Trumpfags like you will be dragged out of your houses and your jobs and you will have the fuck pounded out of you. That's how bad you fucked up faggot.
>>
>>720824028
If you had any hand in putting this shitstain in the White House, you should have to eat shit and watch it on youtube
>>
>>720823817
Basic Tenants of Fascism:

>"Nothing against the state". Any type of questioning the government is not to be tolerated. If you do not see things our way, you are wrong.

Democrats: You don't want to sell a cake to a gay couple because of your religion? We're going to tell you you have to or close your business.

Democrats: You don't want to perform gay marriage in your church because your religious beliefs don't agree with it? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/church.

Democrats: Don't want to pay for contraception/abortions for your employees because your deeply-held religious beliefs disagree with the murder of unborn children? Don't care. Do it or we'll close your business/charity.

>"Everything in the state". The Government is supreme.
Democrats: Bigger government, more control of individual lives, more taxation. We can spend your money better than you can.

Democrats: Don't want/need to buy this product? We'll force you to buy it or we'll penalize you a few hundred/thousand dollars every year until you do.

Republicans: Smaller government, states rights, less taxation.

We don't THINK democrats are fascists. They, by the very tenants of fascism, one and the same. You can't silence the truth no matter how badly you want to.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Can't wait to hear this one. :^)
>>
>>720824305
Hmmm...interesting point.
As a counterpoint, I would like to offer that this isn't actually going to happen.
>>
The word liberal is thrown around so much now by the trump tards that I'm starting to think they don't even know what it means...

Side note, assuming someone is a liberal just because they're smart enough to see that trump is retarded is the same as me assuming you're a racist inbred cousin fucker for voting trump.
>>
>>720824384
shut up asshole
do not quote to me what a "fascist" is
you are going to be the victim this time
and if you even think of pressing chrages or testifying FUCK YOU
>>
>>720819228
It's more retarded campaign style posturing, I was holding out hope he'd tone it down and be a bland Republican. Instead he continues to do these largely pointless things so his supporters can cite his "accomplishments". It's emboldening partisanship.

Appealing to people who can't find these countries on a map, who have never met a citizen, and who fell for Bush style Boogeyman propaganda is dangerous. While everyone here seems to revel in some potential civil conflict, Id rather live my quiet shitty life in peace.
>>
>>720824549
Sure, kid. Let all that "tolerance" out. :^)
>>
File: 1295305449050.jpg (298KB, 824x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1295305449050.jpg
298KB, 824x1000px
>>720822686

Nah can't be it. It HAS to be because he's a racist who is using the presidency to punish countries where "he never made money". Totally makes sense in my small liberal brain.
>>
File: imagesCAMBPI1O.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
imagesCAMBPI1O.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>720824384
lel

your posts are "the Basic Tenets (spelled right btw Trumpfag) (lel) of Needing a Safe Space"

Man up you fucking pussy
>>
>>720824674
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHUT THE HOLY HELL UP GODDAMMIT
>>
>>720821386
>>720821218
>>720821055
>fuck Obama he ruins everything
>Trump is only doing what Obama already did, gosh he's the greatest!
What was that about hypocrisy? Either you realize what's going on is insane and unethical or you put your own foot in your mouth.
>>
File: 1330623825916.jpg (25KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
1330623825916.jpg
25KB, 465x382px
>>720823535

Jews vote overwhelmingly for Dems over 80% of the time. They are pro-immigration because they want to breed whites out of their native countries so they don't get exterminated again and can more easily control the population since minorities have lower IQs. Trump is preventing their immigration plan from working temporarily. A minor bump in the road for them.
>>
>>720824384
>We can spend your money better than you can.

Well yeah. All you faggots ever do is cut taxes and pocket the money. You don't know how to do social spending, that's why you're not allowed to generally.
>>
>>720824621
>Was holding out hope he'd tone it down. He continues to do largely pointless things that embolden partisanship.

obama's executive orders: 274

trumps executive orders: 4

pot calling the kettle black once again I see.

>appealing to people who can't find these on a map..

No facts, no logic, no rationale for the way you think, might as well fall back on name-calling and "hurr durr more educated" when nothing else works.

Transparent and pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>720824927
Jewish people are white you stupid ignorant trumpfag
>>
>>720819228
its more so that its a blanket ban even to people that are legally allowed to be here.
you can't do that while they are in mid flight and when they land say "hey we changed our minds, go back"

Thats the problem.

also they lied saying it was about terrorists but excluded saudi arabia from the ban.
>>
>>720824994
fuck you faggot
Obama never fired off a string of nazi fucking shit like Trump just did

all you Trumpfags are liars
fucking liars
>>
>>720824361

13 year old identified. Get the mods on this one.
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (45KB, 540x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
45KB, 540x483px
Daily reminder there are more than 2 genders
>>
not even 2 weeks in and trump is fucking up.
>>
File: oh_he_mad.jpg (20KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
oh_he_mad.jpg
20KB, 638x359px
>>720824837
>>
>>720820863
>>720820962
>mfw both sources are libtard media
>mfw they actually cite these websites as sources

This is what is wrong with people. They are so misinformed.
>>
>>720825005

Incorrect. They view themselves as being an entirely seperate race. "Go'd chosen people" google it faggot
>>
>>720825058
I'd hold you down and make you eat shit on camera, Trumpfag.
>>
because obama is a nigger, and trump is white. Thats the only difference.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 185x272px
>>720825057
>>
>>720825170
>incorrect
shut the fuck up you Stormfag piece of garbage

Jewish people are CAUCASIAN
>>
>>720824994
I firmly think people who argue over this stuff online are retarded. From both sides. You'll always think the dem is retarded. The dem will always think you're retarded. There are hardly ever facts or statistics because one side always accuses the other of having false or biased data. Everything else comes down to subjective opinion. This applies to everyone: you'll never convince the other side.

Not directing this toward you specifically just that your comment was the most recent. I'm just sick of reading all this shit. Same thing every time
>>
>>720824994
Way to cherry pick the only snarky bit I put in there and ignore the rest
>>
>>720819228

Because there are liberals and there are libtards: liberals realize that this has been done before and while they are disapproving generally, they knoiw that it's nothing new. Libtards went over to le Reddit and have gotten fired up by the ultralib circlejerk of "FUCK DRUMPF LOLZ" and are acting like this is the end of Western civilization as we know it.

Welcome to the next 8 years.
>>
>>720824919
No one said banning immigration from countries known to harbor terrorists, export terrorism, and funnel narcotics (mainly heroin) throughout the world is insane when you can't properly vet them as security threats. Liberals are the only ones who said it's unethical.

Even IF there are a few countries missing from the list, you're trying to argue that it's wrong to have the other 7 countries banned to begin with. It makes no sense.

Let's say you have 10 groups of 5 people. 1 person out of each group is known, without a doubt to be a murderer. Are you arguing that it's useless to ban 6 of those 10 groups (and stop 6 known murderers) because it would inconvenience a few others?
>>
>>720825324
>from both sides

why do lolbertarians always make apologies for right-wingers like this?
>>
File: 1326854529646.jpg (69KB, 358x392px) Image search: [Google]
1326854529646.jpg
69KB, 358x392px
>>720825180

Too bad your grounded and can't leave the house until you apologize to your mother for not eating my cum out of her asshole last night. RIGHT?
>>
>>720819228
I can see why people think this is wrong, but hardly unexpected? All he's doing is living up to loads of his campaign promises straight away. It seems to me that people thought he'd make all these promises (like most politicians) then do none of them and instead he has them all underway instantly. It'll be hard to get used to I suppose, politicians actually doing what they say they will.
>>
>>720825155
Bruh your sites and data are all gonna be cuckservative bullshit too. There's no arguing because neither side believes the others' sources
>>
>>720825408
Trumpfags like you will be jumped and rabbit-punched on a daily basis. You chose your path and you aint gonna talk your ass out of this.
>>
>>720825057
No, Obama only fired off a string of drone attacks on the same countries on Trumps 'banned list' and ordered the literal deaths of thousands of their citizens during his time in office. You're right, revoking some passports is 100 times worse somehow.
>>
File: 1480875447681.png (2MB, 860x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1480875447681.png
2MB, 860x1362px
>>720819228
maga my, man, lets get to work and make some moeny
>>
>>720824994
4 in the first 10 days of office. Plenty of time to set anew record, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>720825400
No ones apologizing. It's just impossible to have a decent debate because people are just too close minded. At least on the internet
>>
>>720825528
Obama is the Commander in Chief. Presidents have the power to do that.

Trump abused powers that should be delegated to Congress. He is violating the Constitution and you are cheering him on for it.

You fucking Trumpfags are going to get jacked and left for dead on the fucking road. That's how shit you are.
>>
File: 1332464610213.jpg (612KB, 912x913px) Image search: [Google]
1332464610213.jpg
612KB, 912x913px
>>720825518

Like I said I'm just glad you're grounded and can't go outside to beat everyone up.

Now excuse me while I go back to sliding my big dick in and out of your mommas fartbox
>>
>no immigrants from these iffy countries
>immigrants from at least one known problem country
>terrorist attack on U.S. soil
>Narrows it down
>>
>>720822010

That's Chocolate Jesus in general. As far as the media is concerned, he could have nuked Britain and they'd probably ask him for his wise words on why this was the best thing for world peace.
>>
File: 1476154359004.jpg (346KB, 1901x947px) Image search: [Google]
1476154359004.jpg
346KB, 1901x947px
>>720821411
>nice try schlomo
>>
>>720825673
You aren't "debating." You're finding a convenient way to actually attack liberals and deflect criticism directed at conservatives.

There is only one "bad side"--conservative. Liberals are trying to save this fucking place.
>>
File: 1485679993768.jpg (857KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1485679993768.jpg
857KB, 1500x2500px
>>720819228

Some real stats for those anons interested in how it actually works
>>
>>720825495
Actually I only use .gov websites and scanned government documents that have been released to the public as citations when it comes to politics. This is something that Libtards never do because everything they argue is false.

If you want to see any of the pages I would actually bother referencing to this idiotic argument that Leftists think they can actually argue you can just scroll up and find them yourself within this thread.
>>
>>720825698
Yeah this is what I don't get. By literal definition he violates the constitution but trumptards are so brainwashed that they'll still back up anything he does
>>
>>720825711
SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M NOT A FUCKING KID
YOU WILL BE BEAT UP
DAILY
>>
>>720824419
Oh so very similar to how Libtards use the word bigot
>>
>>720825673
They might be the loudest group, but it's still possible.
>>
>>720825324
Are you literally retarded? Every post I've made in this thread has had clearly cited sources with the exception of the executive orders I just posted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_executive_orders

There you go, pal. I'm not sure why you get your panties in a twist instead of realizing, when faced with actual facts, that you could very-well be wrong. Like a normal person would look at the information objectively, mull it over for a while, then say "Hey, you know this actually makes sense."

But it's easier to not think for yourself I guess. I'm not arguing, I'm posting facts. Numbers aren't racist. They're not misogynists and you can't shout them down. It is what it is. If you choose to keep your head in the sand, don't blame me.

Notice how I have legitimate reasons, logic, and numbers to back up my claims. These aren't positions based on emotion. Find the same level of support on the liberal side of the same positions. You can't. 9 times out of 10 you're just going to be called "racist" or "hitler."
>>
>>720823790

>Merkel

Are they actually getting that dissatisfied with her? The news over here, namely (((CNN))), constantly talks about how great she's doing.
>>
>>720825834

How? By busting in windows at Starbucks? A company that supports liberals. Your actions make no sense.
>>
>>720825918
Liberals are not "retarded," we are actually the most educated people in society.
You are the Dunning Kruger study idiot trying to demonize those who possess powers you don't like critical thinking.
>>
>>720824384
Not the same guy, but isn't "We can spend your money better than you?" The whole concept of government, especially a republic, in the first place? To have people who are specifically trained to spend money for the good of the country spend it for us, instead of letting control be fully in the command of the people like in democracy or even (and this is a pretty extreme example) Anarchism? To knowingly elect people to rule over you and steer the country around and hope they do it the way there want you to?
>>
>>720820970
It's funny because there are 40 muslim ruled nations in the world and you only listed the 4 trump has done business with along with the 9 that had the ban. There's still 27 countries that have nothing to do with our terrorism watch list or trump that nobody is talking about.
>>
>>720825352
I didn't cherry-pick anything. If there was any more substance to your post, it certainly wasn't visible. I can only handle so much hypocrisy in a day, after all.
>>
>>720825518
>Implying I'm unarmed
>Implying I don't have legal credentials to carry my sidearm at all times
>Implying liberals can fight
>Implying Trump supporters won't shoot them on sight.
>Implying america won't be great again by virtuous right.
>>
>>720825918
Not saying that's right either, but ctrl+f this thread and see how many times the world liberal has been used compared to bigot
>>
>>720826005
Liberals do not "bust in windows at Starbucks."

You are a lying faggot sucking Cheeto cock.
>>
>>720825698

get jacked and left for dead on the fucking road."

either im gonna cum and then die of exhaustion, or this dude just went against the "love trumps hate" slogans again.
>>
>>720820970
that's literally from facebook.
>>
File: 1408934058570.jpg (26KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
1408934058570.jpg
26KB, 584x329px
>>720825889
>>
File: faggotry.jpg (176KB, 1817x935px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.jpg
176KB, 1817x935px
>>720819228

People are going crazy because kids ages 13 to 30, have been handed shit to them all their lives. They've never had to really compete to win. Very few of them had parents who set limits on how late they could stay up on a school night, how late they could stay out on the weekend, etc. They played soccer and basketball games where they didn't keep score, and EVERYONE was A WINNER! No matter if you sucked, you were still #1. It's called symbolism over substance. Like wearing one of those AIDS pins, or pink ribbon for breast cancer. It doesn't do jack shit, except for make the person wearing it "feel" like they're doing something.

This generation of 13 to 30's are just a product of their upbringing. If I would've told my parents I needed a "safe space" when I went to college, they would've told me, "get fucked you mongaloid. Go to class and stop wasting my money worrying about shit that doesn't exist and making up shit to be all up in arms about. You are manufacturing your own crisis' (crises?)".

People who are 40 and up are the block that vote the most (that's an assumption, but I'm pretty sure I'm right). I look at my paycheck today and check this shit out.

My net pay was $3,380.00.
My TAKEHOME pay was $1,970.00.

That's a difference of $1,410.00 MOTHERFUCKING DORRAS!

Now, $202.80 of that is my choice to have put into a 401k. But the other $1,200 is for my $1400/month health insurance premium for my family, because premiums went through the fucking roof, for social security, medicare, income tax, etc.

I'm tired of a huge fucking portion of MY MONEY going to shitbag programs being glommed onto by shitbags.

This is why people like Trump and why people hate Trump. He is finally saying hey fuck you. Why should you force an insurance company to insure EVERYONE? They aren't in the business of losing money, so OF COURSE EVERYONE'S PREMIUM IS GOING TO SKYROCKET. Jesus fucking Christ I could get on a rant but it's getting too close to 5pm.
>>
>>720825379
But it doesn't just incontinence them. Also, what do they think this will stop. Looking at the attacks that have happened on American soil we find that they are us born citizen's or have been here for quite some time. The plots are usually foiled anyhow. Plus these isis fucks are taking advantage of those who have been ostracized by Western culture. I have a general woman at work who converted to Islam because she can't find "love" in the states. Her husband doesn't even live here, he's in Morocco. You think this American born corn fed bitch wouldn't join isis or be brainwashed just cause she was born here? Isis is an idea and this travel ban is only fueling it.
>>
>>720819228
He did it for 6 months
>>
>>720826063
You're not the most educated, you think you are.

You're all retards standing on top of mount stupid and you're too ignorant to realize it.

I'd know, I'm a professor in the sciences, all the conservatives are quiet and well educated, while liberal students are loud mouths who couldn't tell a del-operator from a hole in the ground.
>>
>>720826136
Trump voters are going to be beaten up on a daily basis. Just stating a fact. And if you try to shoot one the judge will rule against you.
>>
>>720825834
>Liberals are trying to save this fucking place

Muslim HRC supporter lied and said she was attacked by Trump supporters on a subway, assaulted, and spit on. Later arrested for filing false police reports.

http://abc7ny.com/news/nypd-muslim-woman-lied-about-attack-on-subway/1656487/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/

Anti-Trump liberal KILLS UPS driver after mistaking him for Donald Trump

http://downtrend.com/71superb/crazy-liberal-kills-ups-driver-thinking-it-was-donald-trump

Gang of 4 blacks drag Trump supporter out of his car in daytime traffic and brutally beat him

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/20/gang-of-four-who-brutally-beat-trump-supporter-in-chicago-is-about-to-receive-justice/

Gang of anti-Trump black Chicago residents kidnap handicapped teen, imprison and torture him for 48 hours while streaming it all live on facebook

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/01/06/facebook-live-attack-chicago-suspects-in-court/

Sure thing, kid. :^)
>>
>>720826085
Back to Russia Dmitry
>>
>>720826063
Most educated? You sure about that?

http://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2014/07/biology-ideology-john-hibbing-negativity-bias

http://sites.duke.edu/niou/files/2011/06/gerber-huber-etal.pdf

kek
>>
>>720826259
You voted for Trump. You don't exactly get to declare who's "stupid" around here.

And yes, we are the most enlightened and educated elements of society. That's why we're protesting your stumbling demented child king trying to dumb this place down.
>>
>>720826282
>washingtontimes

lel
>>
>>720826399
>/nypost.com

lel
>>
>>720826282
I just can't take someone who uses kid in every post seriously. Plus stop using mainstream media as a source, I thought all the trumplings were against the media anyway. Or is it just the media that opposes your beliefs?
>>
>>720826282

REKT AND KEKT
>>
>>720819228

Keep on shilling, fag.
>>
>>720826246
Your spelling is so bad that your spellcheck converted what horrid abomination of the word "Inconvenience" to "Incontinence."

Oddly appropriate for purporters of liberal propaganda.
>>
>>720825580
>implying trump will ever help you make money
>>
>>720826093
Good. I'll take your gun and sell it to buy weed. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>720826100
albeit a thread where we are discussing liberal vs conservative politics
>>
>>720825840
Thanks. Fuck those sand niggers!!
>>
File: 1333663533001.jpg (24KB, 234x198px) Image search: [Google]
1333663533001.jpg
24KB, 234x198px
>>720826400

Protesting? You mean vandalizing public property, assaulting people you disagree with, and busting in starbucks windows? Yes quite "enlightened"

LOOOOL
>>
>>720826073
No. This actually goes against the free-market philosophy of laissez faire that our Republic was founded upon. While there are no truly free-market societies, we are the closest thing to it on the planet and the government telling you that they "know how to spend your money better than you can" is the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>720826469
>mainstream media
there wasn't any in that post
just stupid blogs
>>
>>720826246
>>720826536

[x]rekt
[_]not rekt
>>
>>720826203
which state do you live in?
>>
>>720825777
Dem trips of truth fam
>>
>>720826610
jesus what the fuck is it with you and starbucks?

the protests were non violent
and we are going to simply step up and demand Trump resign
>>
>>720826246
>>720826536

>SOME ONE FUCKING SCREENCAP THIS
>>
>>720826246
>islam is a religion of peace!

>how dare you ban people from countries known to be hotbeds of terrorism!

>our muslim brothers already in your country will just have to blow you up now to show you how peaceful we are!

the saddest part is, liberals don't even realize how fucking stupid they sound
>>
>>720826610
Why would liberals protest Starbucks? They're liberal as fuck. It's the cuckservatives that are trying to boycott Starbucks
>>
File: sausage.gif (510KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sausage.gif
510KB, 300x300px
>>720826246

>Incontinence
>tfw
>>
>>720821218
Preach brother
>>
>>720826550
lower taxes
that means I'll have more
and so will companies
and they'll hire me
>>
>>720826778
Same to you though. Every conservative comment sounds just as retarded to me
>>
File: Wall.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Wall.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>720826246

Help! I've been incontinenced!
>>
>>720826796
anon is just mad that everyone doesn't follow Dear Cheeto unquestionably like he does
>>
>>720826749

Sure sure.... just explain one thing to me seriously now.... Why bust out Starbucks windows? They are CLEARLY on your side. Why did you do that? I have to know...
>>
>>720826246

>>720826536

It's official, liberals are incontinent.
>>
>>720821055
>We were not at war with ANYONE when Obama did this

Obama is the first president in US history where the country was at war with a foreign entity for all eight years of his tenure
>>
>>720826439
>>720826464
>>720826469

>I just can't take all these facts and statistics that shatter my fragile, liberal bubble of backwards-ass thinking

FTFY :^)

I love how you dipshits ignore the truth right in front of your face and think attacking the source somehow makes the documented criminals like imaginary or something

fuckin kek
>>
>>720826246

[incontinence intensifies]
>>
>>720825698
Sorry trump did everything right except the few visa and green card holders got detained. They are protected under the constitution and the judicial branch asserted its checks and balances to correct the mistakes. Government 101. Those who's civil rights were violated should lawyer up and take civil action against those entities who wrongfully detained them.
>>
>>720826976
do you work as a janitor at Starbucks, anon? Is that why you keep namedropping
lel
>>
>>720826953
I think that's what it's come down to though. Blind following that was created by fear mongering toward the uneducated masses. Now they're all so convinced they're right that they dismiss anything that contradicts their skewed perception of reality
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 928x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 928x696px
>>
>>720826246
>>720826536
>>
>>720819228

>Obama did it

Well thats fine

>Trump did it

FUCK THAT RACIST ASSHOLE NOT MY PREZ NOT MY PREZ!!!!!

That is how sheep think.
>>
>>720819228
>everyone is going crazy
Nope
Good job drinking the libfag kookaid
Only libfags, loud and obnoxious by nature, are making noise about this
Intelligent citizens and patriots are actually cheering inside, but as always, maintain their dignity and feel no need to scream publicly like an immature child

Btw, Trump=balls=good for the U.S.
It's about time this country gets unfagified
>>
>>720827016
>facts
>stupid faggot alt-right blogs

pick one
>>
File: 1474392763749.jpg (97KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
1474392763749.jpg
97KB, 500x316px
>>720826246
>>
>>720827077
no he didn't shithead
Trump completely bypassed due process of law

he's a fucking bigot targeting Muslim countries
>>
>>720827016
>attacking the source

That's pretty much all the trumptards spend their time doing when someone posts anything that goes against what you believe
>>
File: 1331065243448.png (305KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
1331065243448.png
305KB, 383x500px
>>720827100

So no answer then?
>>
>>720826901
>No, you!

Ahah. I can't even tell if this is hilarious or pathetic that this is what liberals have been reduced to.
>>
>>720827234
I answered you long ago faggot
you can't handle that there's pushback against your Cheeto Jesus so you derp "Starbucks" like a faggot over and over
>>
>>720827146
>20827146 ▶
>>>720819228 (OP)
>>Obama did it
>Well thats fine
>>Trump did it
>FUCK THAT RACIST ASSHOLE NOT MY PREZ NOT MY PREZ!!!!!
>That is how sheep think.

Goes both ways though. I usually find myself siding with Conservatives but I see far too many people say that Obama was the worst president and then use "Obamas administration was the one who made the list of banned countries" so It's not Trumps doing....so.....Trump is doing Obamas work??? americans confuse me. you guys get off to arguing.
>>
>>720827224

Not everyone in those countries is Muslim. You know that right?
>>
>>720826246
>>720826536

>tfw liberals are afraid of incontinent terrorists.
>>
>>720822010
Where the fuck have you been for the last 8 years? There was probably 10,000 news articles about the bombings and drone strikes, plus about 20 books written about it. The best part is Republicans trying to pin down Obama as the drone strike president when 10 years ago they were begging W to drone strike everything. The sad fact is the dems and Republicans are like two kids blaming each other for doing the same things as the other. America's two party system is such a hypocritical pile of shit right now.
>>
>>720827157
>stupid faggot facts and numbers, they're so racist!

you mad though?

4chan is not your safe space

get out
>>
>>720827146
>Obama did it

"Obama was an idiot and everything he did was wrong and sucked and 8 years of nothing blah blah blah."

This implies Obama doing it was bad

>Trump does it

"SEE HES KEEPING HIS PROMISE HES DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB"

THIS is how sheep think
>>
This >>720827156
The premise of this thread is flawed.
>>
Getting suddenly locked out like this means losing your plants, pets, job, house, belongings, schooling etc. Plus getting split from family and thousands in other expenses.

I know American's do shitty things to each other. They sleep in their cars like it's normal. But to first world countries that are designed with safety nets in mind, so you're always ok, this looks medieval.

Also rednecks... the rest of the world is in denial about them existing. They think of them look some exaggerated comedy character or TV trope, seeing them for real is a lot to wrap your head around.
>>
>>720827233
That hasn't happened 1 time ITT, but keep projecting. :^)
>>
>>720827364
So what? Muslims are the ones being affected. You are a fucking xenophobic faggot defending bigotry.
>>
>>720827445

So with your argument here we can conclude that we are all sheep?? Ok pack it in boys. anon solved the problem
>>
9 countries is not enough, they should just shut down the border completely until we get a grip on what's going on within.

I'm glad all you faggots are crying because your mom/dad/bro/sis can't get into the country. Let me remind you, these refugees don't have the right to be here, so fuck off.
>>
>>720826246
>be liberal
>be so bad at spelling spellcheck thinks I tried to say 'incontinence' instead of 'inconvenience'
>spell check trained so well by frequent piss porn searches for 'incontinence'
>post that I'm worried about muslims suffering incontinence
>>
>>720827253
I see this more from conservacucks than libfags
>>
>>720826778

None of this matters. You signed the universal declaration of human rights. Denying humans safety and freedom, regardless of how practical you think it is, won't fly. Ignoring that it's both illogical and immoral, you still have to bend over and take it up the ass.
>>
>>720827424
>facts

you keep using this word Trumptard
>>
>>720827316

You have no response because you know the protestors (yourself included) have no fucking idea what they want or what they are doing. Thats exactly why they run around destroying shit that could potentially help them. Just a bunch of angry little snowflakes having another temper tantrum because they didn't get their way.
>>
>>720826246
>>720826536
>>
>>720827367
Anyone else strangely comforted by his hair? MY hair is so fluffy and shit that seeing him makes me feel better.
>>
>>720827511
You too, pal :^)
>>
>>720827523

So when Obama did the same thing during his term why didn't you say something about Obama being a bigot back then?
>>
>>720820970

What about Jordan, Morocco, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, India, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia

sort of fucks up your causality
>>
>>720827445
Only no one said it was wrong when Obama did it. That's the entire point. THAT'S the double standard we're pointing out to you idiots. Do you have a head injury to not comprehend that?

No one here is calling obama shit for banning those countries, he did 1,000 other things that made him a shit president. That wasn't one of them.

We're pointing out how stupid you look complaining about this particular thing trump is doing because obama did worse than take passports away from the SAME countries.

How do you not comprehend that?
>>
GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD GAY THREAD
>>
>>720825528
In Obama’s last year in office, the United States dropped 26,172 bombs in 7 countries, 5 out of the 7 are on the ban list.
>>
>>720827579
I've done nothing but respond, and you keep bringing up Starbucks like it's some gotcha butt plug.

We're not "destroying" shit. You are a lying faggot who can't handle that America is striking back over a President we didn't elect.
>>
>>720825324
Couldn't agree more anon.
>>
>>720827648
I love his hair
super comfy
>>
>>720821055
>bomb Somalia, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan

not at war
>>
>>720827539
Why do you keep saying refugees, they aren't refugees.
>>
>>720827710

In Obama’s last year in office, the United States dropped 26,172 bombs in 7 countries, 5 out of the 7 are on the ban list.
>>
>>720827534
I mean pretty much yeah. Everyone ITT thinks of themselves are some hyper intelligent being that posses more logic and reasoning than anyone else. But really, were all sheep and as smart as you wanna make yourself sound, your impact in this world will go unnoticed until you die. But at least you told off some damn libs on 4chan!
>>
Anyone who can equate what Obama did to Iraqis with what Trump is doing today is profoundly fucking foolish
>>
>>720827553
>you signed a piece of paper
>can't deny terrorists safety because you signed a piece of paper

what kind of fairy tale do you live in, faggot?

somebody going to come fight the USA because we wipe our ass with a piece of paper? Don't think so.

kek
>>
>>720827523
>>
>>720827874
>profoundly fucking foolish
enough to vote for that faggot in the first place, so this is Jack's total lack of surprise
>>
>>720827731

Why do you keep using the word faggot as an insult? Again this goes against your "sides" stated values about not being a bigot. You have no fucking clue what you want.
>>
>>720827556
You keep using buzzwords and name-calling because you're stuck with your dick in your hand and have no way to refute the facts I posted :^)
>>
>>720827847
truth. no one intellectuals but me ever post here.
>>
>>720827924
So the fuck what? I'm not attacking what Obama did.
>>
>>720819228
for me personally.
1. this could easily cause problems
2. this wont stop terrorism
3. the ban is becuae of the Syrian civil war and isis, which wont stop.
>>
>>720827980
Because social conservatives like you are almost guaranteed to be homophobic.

You are very likely wrestling with faggot urges, so it's appropriate. Faggot.
>>
>>720827772
Anyone else notice how the "NEET, hate normies" culture is only coming from the new American /b/tards? I mean we used to be pretty much the same here, but one of the new generations is an improvement and the other is a degenerate.
>>
>>720826901
facts are retarded now, cool :*)
>>
>>720826610
>I'll tell people I'm smarter than them so they should listen to what I tell them to do.
>ya that will work.
liberal logic.
>>
>>720827807
>3,000+ US troops still in Iraq

not at war

kek
>>
>>720827991
>facts
>gay diarrhea oozing out of right wing blogs' asses

pick one Trumpfag
>>
>>720828109
meant for
>>
File: gr8b8m8.png (337KB, 334x458px) Image search: [Google]
gr8b8m8.png
337KB, 334x458px
trumps ban just helping ISIS recruit ppl like "I told u they dont fuck with u, only this RPG love u
>>
>>720828109
Ironic post.
>>
>>720819228
Just a bunch of leftist bigots. Nothing to see here
>>
>>720828214
kek
>>
>>720828066
So you don't like homophobes now? Then why the fuck did you vote for Hillary, dumbass?

"Marriage has historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman."
-HRC

kek
>>
>>720828214
It's funny because it's true
>>
File: 1332778091402.jpg (54KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1332778091402.jpg
54KB, 500x355px
>>720828066

So are YOU homophobic then ? Because you sound homophobic
>>
>>720828214
fax b
>>
>>720828280
The country is just moving so slowly compared to most places, people just think you're going to get angry and violent.

Filipinos call it crab mentality.
>>
Ban them all they said. Let them all in. They have rights and how about that wall. Hard on Right wingers are mostly nuts with a touch of downs & full blown Lefties r most commonly an equal to worse fruit triangle. Oh my Satan plz make the anal loving greeks take back 'politics
>>
>>720827423
It's always been. The 2 party system is designed to first make you think you have a choice an second to keep the people against each other. The more people fight over this the more the government owns them. It's a diversion tactic so the people have no idea who the real enemy is. Last 8 years I've been building houses just like the 12 years before that. I pay no mind to any media propaganda or government influence or anything created by the OSI.
>>
>>720827690
obama is black he cant be racist! LOL

those goddamn white males try to do it though.. fucking racist pig PATRIARCHY OMG
>>
>>720828299
No I love faggots
why do you ask?
>>
>>720828214
It's not a Muslim ban, it's a ban on countries that promote terrorism on the United States. Only 1 of the like top 10 Countries with Muslim population is on that temp ban list. So Muslims can still come to the States just not from countries that promote terrorism on us. How is this hard to understand.
>>
>>720827731
This guy is great, keep this retarded conversation going :)
>>
>>720828280
you sure have a hard on for Hillary m8
protip: she lost ya know
lel
>>
>>720827224
What? He made an executive order being part of the executive branch and all. He is literally allowed to do so under the constitution. Please look it up.
>>
Trump is nigger than Jesus.
>>
>>720828590
how is it "retarded" to point out to a Trumpfag (you) that the broken window at Starbucks is an isolated incident?

Both of you should have to loudly smell each other's farts. And stream it.
>>
>>720828066
>calling homophobic
>uses faggot again with a capital F
you have to be trollin haha
>>
>Obama administration made a list of countries with concerns
>Trump ban on this list is somehow okay because of the former
Are people being retarded?
>>
>>720828670
No he isn't, shithead. The President does not have the power to remove due process for immigration and travel. Ever.
>>
>>720828718
faggot this is /b/
if you are not familiar with the vernacular used here, lurk moar
laugh again and you are confirmed for newfag
>>
>>720828613
I don't have a hard-on for hillary.

I have a hard-on for pointing out liberal hypocrisy and insanity and, lately, i've been busting a nut every half hour or so.
>>
>>720828475
Not really, it just worked out that way because the population is lazy. If you look at how that government actually runs it's pretty dumb. It's just that the people are even dumber. Is it childish to describe things as dumb? when it's this simplistic I don't think so.
>>
>>720828708
Im not that guy you are referring to you fuckin' retard

you just spew hate like a yard sprinkler dont ya
>>
>>720828754
Retarded enough to vote for him anon
so yes
>>
People in this country are pathetic. First they cried when he was elected and now they're crying about what he's doing. Are we seriously going to bitch for 4, maybe 8 years?

This country was long overdue for change, real change, and that's what we're getting, that's what the peopled voted for. A step has to be taken in the right direction and this is it. The alternative is to keep waiting for something to happen and that's retarded.

Yeah yeah USA was founded on immigrants, but why do we feel the need to keep it that way? That too is also retarded.

There are plenty of refugees/immigrants/foreigners already in this country that don't pay taxes, don't have a driver's license (but drive anyways), no insurance, and are overall just cheating the system. Why would we want more of that? Answer, we don't.

The weird thing is that the federal government is usually operating on the world stage, but the people want them to operate at a local level, which is actually the responsibility of the state government. If those two could work together to strengthen the states then we would actually see some good.
>>
>>720828835
>hypocrisy

youre funny man haha
>>
>>720828841
Nothing hypocritical about it. You seem to think Clinton is still running for President.
That means you are a retard.
>>
>>720820179
>Strange the war on terrorism started with 911 but the US doesn't hold them accountable. Probably since they have oil and money is worth more than safety

You're a goddamned genius... wow, don't shit your nest? your mama taught you well.
>>
>>720828835
why arent you checking your privilege right now?
>>
>>720828881
shut the fuck up Trumpfag
don't respond unless you can handle it
>>
File: IMG_1476.jpg (160KB, 1524x1142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1476.jpg
160KB, 1524x1142px
>>720827731
Oh, but we did elect him... just because YOU disagree with the outcome of the election, and NOW have a problem the the means of said election in no way delegitimises that he was fairly elected... the united states elected Trump. He is now your president whether you like it or not. This is what facts look like...
>>
>Obama used less executive orders than any president for over 100 years, scolded for it
>Trump goes crazy with executive orders on day one, gets praised for it
Fuck all of you.
>>
>>720828948
faggot
>>
>>720828975
I did. I voted for Clinton. Like most rational white males.
>>
>>720828993
I can feel your childish emotions surging :^)

maybe that emotion is why you cant bring facts to the table eh?
>>
>>720820179
it's the same reason Obama vetoed a lawsuit against the Saudis for their culpability in 9/11, you fucking moron.
>>
>>720829007
I don't have to accept the outcome of the election, no, and Trump will be fought until he finally resigns or is kicked out of office.
>>
>>720819228
Welcome to trying to explain things to liberals.
>>
>>720829072
>:^)
faggot
>>
boy, the Russian shills are out in full force today
>>
File: thisguyfucks.png (351KB, 597x384px) Image search: [Google]
thisguyfucks.png
351KB, 597x384px
>>720828475
>>
>>720829027
Being cornered into repeating faggot is a real great counter argument friend
>>
>>720829120
We aren't the ones who need to be explained that Trump is abusing his powers. You do, apparently.
All throughout this thread.
>>
>>720829187
but you are very likely wrestling with homo-erotic issues. That's why you're a right-wing faggot.
>>
>US has biometric screening and up to two year waiting time vetting process
>Somehow this temporary symbol politics ban thing is necessary
>US barely taking in any refugees at all to begin with
I can't stop laughing. These 4 years of the US empire crumbling to pieces will be so fucking entertaining, I can't wait!
>>
>>720829160
I know. Call them gay. They can't stand being confronted with it.
>>
>>720828953
You realize that the person you keep referencing was in office for over a decade and supported the same shit you're complaining about right now, right?

Do you not know the definition of hypocrisy? I've pointed out obama's hypocrisy as well, the only one who's choosing to be willfully ignorant and focus on 1 person is you.
>>
>>720829349
I don't care. You still think Hillary is running, and it makes you sound like a pathetic dipshit.
>>
>>720821218
...there's a big difference to not giving out visas and revoking the currently active ones. If that kind of nuance isn't visible to you then there's some kind of severe blindness in your future.
>>
>>720829187
Shut up Faggot
>>
the reaction to Trump's ban isn't proportional to the amount of people it actually affects. think about that for a moment.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.