[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

This national disgrace doesn't possess the baseline level

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 86

File: download.jpg (7KB, 239x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 239x211px
This national disgrace doesn't possess the baseline level of intelligence needed to competently run the US.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Pro tip: I can't
>>
Presidents have advisors far smarter than they are to run things for them.
>>
File: baitfools.jpg (39KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baitfools.jpg
39KB, 625x626px
>>
File: crysomemore.png (50KB, 348x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crysomemore.png
50KB, 348x311px
His IQ has been estimated at 156 at the very least. Sage.
>>
File: crackers.jpg (23KB, 350x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crackers.jpg
23KB, 350x219px
Doesn't matter, he's president and the lunatics are running the asylum, but hey, better than a socialist muslim nigger from kenya, huh?
>>
Neither Hillary / Clinton, Obama, Bush... What's your point?
>>
>>720754372
Prove yourself right
>>
>>720754734
>His IQ has been estimated

it doesn't count when he's the one estimating
>>
>>720754767
lol u believe that?
>>
>>720754767
You're kind of proving my point.
>>
File: 1452441059343.jpg (49KB, 500x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452441059343.jpg
49KB, 500x308px
>>
File: 1449555209598.jpg (94KB, 635x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449555209598.jpg
94KB, 635x600px
>>720754372
maybe if the butt hurt dems didn't hol up hol up his cabinet things would be a bit smoother

love watching bitches rage
>>
>>720754876
>>720754962
you two should get together
>>
File: 1476776802797.jpg (12KB, 300x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476776802797.jpg
12KB, 300x228px
>>720754372
Burden of proof, faggot.
>>
File: 1403560068658.jpg (6KB, 200x141px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403560068658.jpg
6KB, 200x141px
>>720754372
kill yourself SJW'S
>>
>>720754697
Doesn't matter when the buck stops with him and he's too stupid to know the difference between good and bad advice.
>>
>>720754600
The only pro tip that matters to you is the one in your ass. Faggot.
>>
>>720755070
The man is so obviously a mentally unstable retard that the burden lies with you to prove he isn't.
>>
>>720755115
Since when did think Trump's a moron make one a SJW? Try to be more stupid.
>>
File: 1457318030945.jpg (31KB, 480x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457318030945.jpg
31KB, 480x547px
>>720754372
>>
>>720754859
This has to be an NBC baitline story
>>
File: 1483370496027.jpg (58KB, 710x486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483370496027.jpg
58KB, 710x486px
>>720754372
fucking this
>>
>>720755115
ouch! just cut my eyes on the edge in this post

how's 2nd grade going?
>>
>>720754697
>Steve Bannon
>>
File: 1466631405020.jpg (42KB, 510x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466631405020.jpg
42KB, 510x525px
>>
>>720755164
Ooohhh shiiit, nice one!! Where do you buy your jokes from, man? Backpage?
>>
>>720754697
You mean like Rick Perry?
>>
Holy shit, /b/ is dumber than I remember.
Also: more gay
>>
>>720755364
The man did a turn in Navy Intelligence followed by a stint at Goldman Sachs. Say whatever else you want to, but the man is not dumb.
>>
>>720755449
No. But I bet you're familiar with buying traps to pound your asshole there, so you'd know more about it than me.
>>
>>720755489
I don't think he ever said he was dumb, but he is a racist piece of shit
>>
>>720755610
Not arguing with you there.
>>
>>720755607
Hey, just like what Trump did!
>>
>>720755607
Dayyyuuuimmmm son, you got more?!? I didn't know they sell those jokes on wholesale, you trying to let me get like 2 from you?
>>
>>720754372
1) You can't prove his intelligence.
2) The president of the US does not have any truly functional power. They just get advised by a bunch of people who are "consultants" for lack of a better term and then eventually get convinced to do what they say.
3) Donald Trump is no more or less intelligent than any other president in recent history based upon the available information. He simply has less tact and more media presence. If Nixon or Carter had to talk to the press 17 times a day about black people picketing the white house they would look equally stupid.
>>
File: 1479088895640.jpg (273KB, 680x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479088895640.jpg
273KB, 680x798px
>>
File: 1472086324726.jpg (1MB, 3920x2730px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472086324726.jpg
1MB, 3920x2730px
more qualified than your socialist ass
>ran a successful multi-billion dollar enterprise for thirty+ years
>stands up to globalists and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
File: bear.jpg (50KB, 399x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bear.jpg
50KB, 399x401px
>>720755204
that's not how proving something works, faggot.
>>
>>720754372
He DID say his IQ was "one of the highest"

>Liberals BTFO
>>
>>720755489
>justifies Bannon using ONI & Goldman Sachs
>doesn't trust the DHS
>hates George Soros
u wut m8?
>>
>>720755781
1. No, he's a fucking moron.
2. President's have enormous power, not limited to the issuance of Executive Orders and being Commander-in-Chief of the world's largest military.
3. No, he's fucking stupider than Carter or Nixon. He can't form complete fucking sentences on his own.
>>
>>720755985
Where the fuck does DHS and Soros appear in any of my posts, or is this the typical strawman from a retard?
>>
>>720754372
You've been played and you're too dumb to realize it.
>>
File: 1478870791205.jpg (113KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478870791205.jpg
113KB, 1080x1080px
>>720756041
"bigly"
>>
File: 1461152266507.jpg (669KB, 2852x1570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461152266507.jpg
669KB, 2852x1570px
>>
>>720755164
oh shit we have a mad one here
>>
>>720755865
No evidence that he even has a multi-billion dollar enterprise; apart from multiple bankruptcies.

Acts like a racist ignoramus at every opportunity.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>720756041
Now it's the part where you say you would be far more competent than him to run the country, right?
>>
File: 1481604274667.png (181KB, 480x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481604274667.png
181KB, 480x428px
le DRUMPF is so dumb guise lolxd
>>
File: 1484068650454.jpg (34KB, 465x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484068650454.jpg
34KB, 465x551px
>>
File: 1471400882146.jpg (107KB, 610x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471400882146.jpg
107KB, 610x608px
>>720756223
>muh racism
when will you retards suck it up and accept the fact that you are the ones excluding normal, middle of the road folks in your retarded diatribe? Now who is being divisive?
>>
>>720756165
That comic sans MS paint graphic with a delegate graph there for apparently no reason seems both legitimate and trustworthy
>>
File: 1480685593091.png (132KB, 670x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480685593091.png
132KB, 670x670px
>>720756270
>>720756345
>>
>>720756456
That's no excuse for abject stupidity.
>>
>>720756456
>The guy found guilty of racial discrimination isn't racist.
wew lad
>>
File: 1305695053937.jpg (279KB, 950x639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1305695053937.jpg
279KB, 950x639px
>>720756515
tell me more about how stupid we are, now that we own the house and the senate and have supreme court picks for the next 4 to 8 years
>>
>Libtards on /b/
>>
File: 1485001569438.png (47KB, 597x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485001569438.png
47KB, 597x319px
>>
>>720756456
Conservative logic: If Trump takes a picture with a black guy, he can't be a racist.

God you people are retarded
>>
File: 1292563257357.jpg (19KB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1292563257357.jpg
19KB, 400x225px
>>720756638
tell me more about this racism, rick. do you mean the class action lawsuit against a dozen or more real estate ventures? that was settled and found no evidence of racial discrimination?
>>
File: 1477852347148.jpg (80KB, 640x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477852347148.jpg
80KB, 640x470px
listen to the media guys, trump is too dumb to be president
>>
File: 1481995797520.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481995797520.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>720756661
pic related
>>
>>720756270
>>720756345
lol why be consistent and uphold some integrity if you can just vomit any sort of half baked bullshit for your audience since you know they are going to eat it regardless of how inaccurate everything is, am i rite?
>>
>>720756661
Republidumbs don't control congress because they're smart, they control congress because establishment democrats are arrogant as fuck and are too busy getting fucked by corporate donors to run a candidate that people actually want.
>>
File: 151811.jpg (79KB, 719x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
151811.jpg
79KB, 719x651px
>>720754372
>>
File: 1485119305665.jpg (139KB, 1080x819px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485119305665.jpg
139KB, 1080x819px
>>720756784
>take picture with minority
racist
>take picture without minority
racist
>>
>>720756661
That's a negative, dumbfuck. Conservatives hold the bicameral legislature; the White House is occupied by a person who is totally unable to communicate a consistent political ideology.
>>
File: 1438831161836.png (646KB, 1280x962px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438831161836.png
646KB, 1280x962px
>>720755265
this
>>
File: 1302816535741.jpg (13KB, 244x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1302816535741.jpg
13KB, 244x200px
>>720756927
Sounds like your voter base is completely fractured when the republicans in a constitutional republic are stronger than ever, despite your divisive alinsky tier tactics
>>
>>720754372
He was hired to break the government and see if anyone cared enough to start an uprising. Backed by racists and people who genuinely want to see America blow up.
>>
>>720756969
What? All I'm saying is that posting a pic of Trump standing next to a black guy does not mean he isn't a racist.
>>
>>720756809
>brings up the 1973 case that was settled before a guilty verdict could be handed down
>doesn't mention the 1991 case where Trump lost, appealed and lost again
nice try faggot
>>
File: 1485397494793.png (643KB, 784x809px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485397494793.png
643KB, 784x809px
>>
File: 1473619136211.jpg (39KB, 480x245px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473619136211.jpg
39KB, 480x245px
>>
>>720756969
>Act in an explicitly racist fashion.
Blame the media.

>Get called on blatantly racist bullshit.
Fake news!
>>
File: 1467752324871.jpg (57KB, 240x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467752324871.jpg
57KB, 240x240px
>>720757084

damned if you do damned if you don't
>>
File: IMG_20170129_103944.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170129_103944.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>720756856
Some one smell a slippery slope? Theres 0 evidence the same will occur, and the examples provided are sheer coincidence.
>>
>>720755164
U mad?
>>
>>720757065
The dem voter base is definitely fractured. The country itself is overwhelmingly progressive though, when you go issue by issue. Republicans are actually a slim majority of our country, around 30% of the population.
>>
>>720754372
His IQ says otherwise.
>>
File: 1483082190799.jpg (176KB, 1111x1045px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483082190799.jpg
176KB, 1111x1045px
>>720757081
>>
File: 1464930836204.png (110KB, 616x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464930836204.png
110KB, 616x473px
>>720757181
>racism is whatever i decide it is

yeah we get it
>>
>>720757234
I literally do not understand what point you're trying to make. I never said he's a racist if he doesn't take a picture with a black person. I said him being in a picture with a black person does not make him not a racist. I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
>>
File: 1449630458104.jpg (57KB, 599x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449630458104.jpg
57KB, 599x337px
>>
>>720757289
Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>720757258
minority* whoops
>>
>>720756809

>settled
>no evidence

Choose one

Why would he pay them a settlement if there was no evidence?
>>
File: republicans.jpg (61KB, 600x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
republicans.jpg
61KB, 600x479px
>>720756856
>>
>>720757364
>I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

you're a fucking retard
>>
>>720754372
this guy is the first president we have ever had with one iota of sense. get rekt globalists. the us is for us not you.
>>
>>720756784
Show me 3 instances where Trump has shown without a doubt that he is a racist. "Build a wall" and "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" don't count.
>>
File: 1445992027080.jpg (71KB, 960x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445992027080.jpg
71KB, 960x528px
>>
File: 1297116788842.jpg (817KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1297116788842.jpg
817KB, 1600x1600px
>>720757481
It's almost as if he went on doing business completely unabated by the decision
>>
>>720754372

That "national disgrace" took a small loan of just 1 million dollars and with his "lack of baseline intelligece" turned it into a multi billion dollar empire called the AMERICAN DREAM. then became president because he was bored.

What have you done? Besides type this thread up with your Cheetos dusted 'gaming' keyboard at the age of 28.
>>
>>720757239

see >>720757527
>>
>>720756856
>whats the difference between correlation and causation
>>
File: pyramid.jpg (68KB, 640x486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pyramid.jpg
68KB, 640x486px
>>720757530
>>
File: 1462744809493.png (307KB, 571x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462744809493.png
307KB, 571x580px
>>720757546
>make america great again, for all its citizens black or white

>DAS RAYCIS
>>
File: 14199.jpg (53KB, 748x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14199.jpg
53KB, 748x960px
>>720757364
>>
>>720756856
Yes, because those events all happen in a fucking vacuum, right?

The democrat tradition of outrageous and irresponsible spending has NOTHING to do with the mess they create before a republican president takes over and try to keep all the damage, the democrats created, under control.

I didn't see you mentioning how the nigger you idiots put in office almost DOUBLED the national debt to almost 20 TRILLION fucking dollars over 8 years. I bet that wasn't worth mentioning since it doesn't fit your narrative, right?
>>
>>720757612
You can't be that stupid. Trump inherited his fortune, despite going bankrupt 6 times due to stupidity.
>>
File: trumpface3.jpg (32KB, 600x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpface3.jpg
32KB, 600x325px
>>720757655

see >>720757527
>>
>>720757671
>expecting a reasoned argument when you don't even understand the point

lol internet
>>
>>720757682
see >>720757106
>>
>>720754372
better idea, considering you're the one making the claim, the burden of proof should fall on your shoulders. Prove yourself right, faggot.
>>
File: 1478019606369.jpg (44KB, 771x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478019606369.jpg
44KB, 771x675px
>>
File: 1301722519833.gif (594KB, 299x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1301722519833.gif
594KB, 299x276px
You dems seriously need to stop bitching and re-build your party...because your twice as big a joke as we were when the establishment ran Romney in 2012. this is constructive advice, you are not an enemy. you are a playful adversary at best to us. bring your best game when it matters, because it really doesn't here and now.
>>
>>720757682
>he can't be a racist if he's in a picture with a black person

You people are so. fucking. dumb.
>>
>>720757612

Gospel,
>>
File: 1328152219872.jpg (51KB, 569x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1328152219872.jpg
51KB, 569x477px
>>720754734
>estimated at 156
what a coincidence. i estimate thats the number of nigger dicks your mom swallowed.
>>
>>720757727
>The democrat tradition of outrageous and irresponsible spending
Since when were Reagan, GH & "Dubya" democrats?
>>
>>720757914
>take picture with minority
racist
>take picture without minority
racist
>>
File: altfacts.jpg (41KB, 620x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
altfacts.jpg
41KB, 620x620px
>>720757289

You mean the unofficial and laughably high IQ of 158 he claims that was never substantiated by any evidence that would place him in the top >1% of smartest people in the world and in the same league the greatest scientific minds of all time, only two points lower than Einstein and Stephen Hawking?

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA
>>
File: 1470879530233.jpg (129KB, 960x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470879530233.jpg
129KB, 960x501px
>>
Just to say, Russian people very happy of Trump in President. You will see, Putin has make Russia Great Again, like your Trump. There will be no better president than Trump for you. Russian people now lead economy, and will take back Europe economy. Trump will lead you Western economy and help with China. It will be good.
>>
>>720757829
You think the burden of proof for competency to hold the highest political office shouldn't be on the candidate? Please pull your stupid head out of your stupid ass.
>>
>>720757914
... do you have a photo of yourself with a black person?
>>
>>720758084
>this rich man is SO stupid!
>>
>>720755467
>Holy shit, /b/ is dumber than I remember
just since you returned
>>
File: 1462838692706.jpg (93KB, 800x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462838692706.jpg
93KB, 800x534px
>>
File: immigration ban.jpg (439KB, 869x1699px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
immigration ban.jpg
439KB, 869x1699px
>>
>>720757767
No my friend, it's you who doesn't understand. I was simply trying to state the fact that Trump is not automatically NOT a racist simply because he is in a picture with a black person. It's a very simple concept. That's all I'm saying. How are you not understanding this?
>>
>>720757904
>the Republicans picked a better pokemon team than the Democrats this election
>>
>>720758163

he has several, specifically for the purpose of assuring people that he is in fact, not a racist
>>
File: 1356642653166.jpg (144KB, 960x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356642653166.jpg
144KB, 960x640px
>>
>>720756345
Notice which one is in the politics section, and which one is in the opinion section? Also notice the different author names? Did you know that actual people write those articles, not just big bad CNN? Opinion articles are just that, opinions, which don't always represent the views of the company. Try harder trumptard
>>
>>720758198
Inheritance doesn't have an IQ requirement. Dumbfuck. Keep watching that 'reality' TV.
>>
File: 1469773932771.jpg (32KB, 426x245px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469773932771.jpg
32KB, 426x245px
>>720758242
>implying
>>
>>720758163
Not being in a picture with a black person doesn't mean you're a racist either. Same as being in a picture with a black person doesn't make you automatically not a racist. Why can't you understand this very simple concept
>>
>>720758121
>looking beyond known facts
oh he definitely looks beyond the facts all right
>>
>>720758237

how are you not understanding that my point is >>720757234

can your tiny mind figure out what i could possibly mean by saying this?

>lol guys drumpf is le dumb, not me im smert!
>look at me talk about arguments and logic like a trained ape!
>>
>>720758147
you arent asking trump to prove himself, you are asking anons.
i think you need to provide proof that you have the baseline level of intelligence needed to competently post on the 4chan.
>>
File: trump4n-15-web.jpg (112KB, 750x970px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump4n-15-web.jpg
112KB, 750x970px
>>720758231
THIS
>>
>>720758083

Pretty much if you're a racist it doesn't matter who you take your picture with.

One thing has nothing to do with another.

That's like saying you're not an alcoholic if you're photographed drinking water.
>>
>>720758242
they played their establishment card with the Clintons, just like the repubs did with R-Money in 2012. the difference now is that the overton window has shifted completely Against you
>>
File: 1456059490548.jpg (312KB, 1620x1834px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456059490548.jpg
312KB, 1620x1834px
>>720758422

well we all know about the left and their love of "facts"
>>
Better than a socialist muslim nigger from kenya
>>
>>720758426
I never said that Trump would be a racist if he isn't in a picture with a black person though, you made that shit up.
>>
>>720758217
>>720758217
Irony here is that Alwaleed bailed out Trump more than once.
>>
>>720758442
You clearly don't. Now shut your fucking dick holster until you have a cogent point, faggot.
>>
>>720758367
i understand that, bruh. i was asking a seperate question. Do you have a photo of yourself with a black person?
less cunty condescention pls
>>
>>
File: MP.jpg (73KB, 703x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MP.jpg
73KB, 703x598px
>>720758231
Yeah, Snowflake.
I wonder why he didn't build a golf course in Libya or Iran.
But please, keep acting like a moron. You'll insure a Trump victory in 2020.
>>
>>720758509
Ah, the ol' "say a fact that is true but then twist it for your stupid agenda" trick
fuck democraps
also fuck redumblicans too
>>
>>720758537
>thats not irony
>>
File: get a load.jpg (23KB, 240x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
get a load.jpg
23KB, 240x260px
>>720755349
>Be Beta SJW
>reads through this thread
>see's "Edgy"comment
>nows my chance..exe
>"Hows 2nd grade going?"
>refresh page several times and wait for someone to comment
>>
Already has done more to help america than the socialist muslim nigger from kenya did in 8 years.
>>
File: 1462844305311.jpg (179KB, 593x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462844305311.jpg
179KB, 593x720px
>>
>>720758509
what alternate fact checking sites do you recommend?

politifact isn't perfect, but at least it isn't straight up propaganda.

It gets you in the right direction. I think you are just pissed because Trump lies so much .. you have to discredit anyone that points that out.
>>
File: 1352021304817.jpg (78KB, 465x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352021304817.jpg
78KB, 465x394px
>>720758509
>transgender "girls" aren't boys

Well, that certainly sets the tone for the rest of the image, doesn't it?
>>
File: 1469822812851.jpg (5KB, 212x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469822812851.jpg
5KB, 212x204px
>>720758531
>I never said that Trump would be a racist if he isn't in a picture with a black person

is this not something you also believe?
>>
>>720757727

You have good President now, Trump will fix economy for USA. Putin has help Russian economy, and soon we will have economy of all Europe. Thank American people for Trump will help Russia too. You will find Russia has much to teach American people, and Putin will help America help like he help Russian economy now strong.
>>
>>720756041
ok...
1. Prove intelligence.
2. Presidential power is restricted to the Executive branch alone. Sound to me like you failed Civics class. All an Executive Order allows him to do is something like "Authorize the funding of a bill" or "Make a rule for the Executive branch" or yes, issue military commands, but then those go through a series of military advisers before execution. An executive order is not going to say "blow up Alepo" it will say "Authorize funding for 1000 units of marines to be deployed to alepo" and then it's HIGHLY LIKELY that congress will vote on that too (though in war time that would not be necessary).
3. Really? Let's recap. Nixon was caught on tape saying that "the niggers needed to be controlled" because their vote was "too influential". He recorded HIMSELF. Carter GAVE AWAY the Panama Canal. This has now been rebuilt by the Chinese and is being upgraded. If you'll recall, one of the 'nonexistent' scandals during the Obama administration was all the money being funneled through Panama...yea...Carter's fault.

I mean...come on. Obama is 10x worse than Trump. He just stutters inside his own head and not out loud. It is fucking painful to listen to him answer questions w/o a teleprompter. You forget the fucking question by the time he circles back to the answer. Bill Clinton...he's a fucking boob. He literally chases balloons and fucks interns. GW was a cheerleader. I really think people are blowing this shit out of proportion.
>>
>>720758575
>angry name calling
cool retort bro. can you get more angry? that would be nice
>>
>>720758610
Did you have a point?
>>
>>720758609
It doesn't matter if I do or not, you're avoiding the point.

Just because somebody doesn't have photos of themselves with a black person, doesn't mean they are racist.

Just because somebody does have photos of themselves with a black person, doesn't mean they are not racist.
>>
>>720754372
I was gonna post this in some other Trump thread but it 404'd:

>A wall will make it significantly easier to enforce immigration laws across the southern border. Without the pressure release valve of America, Mexico will eventually be forced to reform its corrupt government. Hopefully it becomes a strong&just trading partner with the US.
>"Trickle down" economics that constitutes only tax cuts for the rich has been proven to be bullshit. (Though it does slow inflation) Honestly hope Trump finds another path here; across the board cuts & decrease in government spending would be nice. However just the presence of a "Republican" (Trump really isn't one) in the White House puts the wealthy at ease and spurs investment, which we've already seen.
>>
>>720758824
It isn't, but that's a cute assumption.
>>
>>720754372
>

No penis president.
>>
File: 1468561878309.jpg (311KB, 1200x1032px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468561878309.jpg
311KB, 1200x1032px
>>720758866
yes, farming your butthurt
>>
>>720758743
It is ironic to complain that the prince used their money to curry favor with politicians, when you yourself a politician, have been the benefactor of that money as well.

"happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this."

I think I got it
>>
>>720754372
>4372▶>>720754859 >>720754984 >>720755070 >>720755115 >>720755265 >>720755326 >>720755781 >>720755957 >>720756122 >>720756959 >>720757081 >>720757289 >>720757543 >>720757612 >>720757829
neither did obama, or hillary.

atleast this douche has chosen advisers who are somewhat competent, vs hillary who would've chosen liberal idiots who are too concerns with feelings to actually acheive anything
>>
>>720758854
What don't you understand about having a cogent point? And, please, shut your dick holster.
>>
>>720758951
>It isn't, but that's a cute assumption.

so you don't call trump racist regardless of who he's pictured with?
>>
File: Trump9000.webm (141KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump9000.webm
141KB, 640x360px
>>
>>720758830

You are good American. We will soon know American people better in Russia. Putin and Trump lead world together to many good things. Putin will help American people to fix economy just like Russia. Trump is intelligence and American people know.
>>
File: headpoint.jpg (10KB, 350x232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
headpoint.jpg
10KB, 350x232px
>>720758661
>>
>>720759069
I call Trump a racist not because of his lack of pictures with blacks OR his abundance of pictures with blacks. I call him a racist because he was accused of racism in court and found guilty.
>>
File: 1474831275105.jpg (105KB, 513x635px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474831275105.jpg
105KB, 513x635px
>>
>>720758451
what am I seeing here?
>>
File: 1518112.jpg (86KB, 719x651px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1518112.jpg
86KB, 719x651px
>>
File: 1456540511368.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456540511368.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>720759167
>I call him a racist because he was accused of racism in court and found guilty.
>>
>>720759053

Corporate CEO advisers with vested interests in their international corporations profit over the american people.
>>
>>720759167
When? What court?
>>
>>720758661
fuck you are stupid, but I guess we knew that from your pro-trump stance.

The point is that his multiple conflicts of interest are putting americans at risk. He wants to ban muslims, just NOT THE MUSLIMS WHO GIVE HIM MONEY. The same motherfuckers who did actually do 9-11.
>>
>>720759260
Yup, you can read about it here.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-department-of-justice-racist-racial-discrimination-lawsuit/

The man is as racist as they come.
>>
>>720759201
keek

>>720759167
yup
>>
>>720759335
see >>720759391

>inb4 "lying liberal media"
>>
>>720759368
Grow up, Snowflake.
>>
>>720754767

> It's a white thing.
> Losing wars.

Good job.
>>
File: 1485366781785.jpg (59KB, 735x734px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485366781785.jpg
59KB, 735x734px
>>
File: trumptweet.jpg (32KB, 462x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumptweet.jpg
32KB, 462x282px
>>720759246
>>
File: TrumpGolden.jpg (108KB, 796x558px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpGolden.jpg
108KB, 796x558px
>>
File: 1465518786794.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465518786794.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>720759391
>trump is a stupid racist!
>has no idea what settling without admission of guilt is
>calls it found guilty

if i say you're a child molester and take you to court over it, then you pay to put the case away and i agree, does that mean you're a child molester?
>>
>>720759555
>>720759555
checkyt
>>
>>720754372
I will be ecstatic when you know what happens. I'm actually proud of all these people, groups constantly protesting since day 1. Feels like America.
>>
>>720759616
uhm probably you fucking child molester
>>
>>720759616
If Trump is innocent, then why did he settle instead of paying nothing because he's innocent?
>>
File: trump2012.jpg (43KB, 480x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump2012.jpg
43KB, 480x590px
>>720759555

TRIPS OF TRUTH
>>
>>720759616
No, it means you couldn't adequately defend yourself in court.
>>
File: 1300541887316.jpg (60KB, 376x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1300541887316.jpg
60KB, 376x373px
>>720759368
actually he banned 7 countries that lack stable governments and resources to deal with radical islam the way we can in the civilized part of the world

you know, like Libya, which Obama and Clinton helped destroy

but not Egypt, because they squashed the muslim brotherhood, but you'll defend our actions in Libya because it fits your agenda
>>
>>720759707
not related, but I wish the Trump Univ people had refused to settle. They did the country and themselves a disservice. They could have jacked him for 100M instead of a measly 25
>>
>>720759616
I don't think you understand how court works.
>>
>>720759707
>why didn't trump just waste more money in court proving his innocence in front of a bunch of angry leftist lawyers

i'm talking to teenagers
>>
>>720759616

Why would you settle a case you couldn't lose?

You settle to make something go away. Why would a BRILLIANT business man just give money away for being accused of something for which there is NO EVIDENCE?
>>
>>720756969
women have the right to try at math
>>
>>720759746
nice rationalization. He said he wanted a ban on muslims.. so where is the ban?

If our vetting isn't good enough, why aren't we revisiting our vetting from the fucking countries that actually attacked us?
>>
You can't be an idiot and turn $1 million into $3.4 billion.
>>
>>720759851
>all lawyers are angry leftists

Have you ever met a lawyer? Have you been outside recently?
>>
>>720759831
>implying companies don't do this shit every day
when people cry about being "mistreated"
>>
>>720759851
>>720759851
he was guilty as fuck, he paid the fine and moved on with his life. Just like Trump U.

Trump has shown he has no problem suing and going to court over and over and over.
>>
>>720760006

show me where the words "all lawyers are leftists" appear in that post
>>
File: innicent.jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
innicent.jpg
9KB, 201x251px
>>720759616
>>
>>720759439
Where exactly does it say he was guilty of any of the accusations?

Did you actually follow the leftist source for your claim?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

All it says is that they couldn't prove any of the allegations about anything

Where exactly is the part where he was found guilty of anything? "In my dreams" is not a valid answer, btw.
>>
>>720759746
This still doesn't change the fact that not a single American has been killed by anyone from those 7 countries since 1975.
>>
>>720755461
Rick "Graduated with a fucking 2.0 GPA "Perry?
>>
>>720754372
Like she would do any better.....we would probably already be in WW3 now if that slut got elected...fuck and Bernie is a sell out
>>
>>720759988
where did you get that $1M from anyway? The loan was $14M, plus he got at least 50M when his dad died.

But most importantly, he was given access to the banks and important movers and shakers that his dad knew. How you think he got those giant fucking loans in the first place.

Spare me that fucking rags to riches story.
>>
>>720760076
show me your evidence that the lawyers in the Trump housing discrimination case were a bunch of "angry leftists"
>>
>>720760099
>All it says is that they couldn't prove any of the allegations about anything

>Settled with them anyway
>>
>>720759746
>>720760101
I should specify...

*killed in a terrorist attack
>>
>>720760210
>show me your evidence that the lawyers in the Trump housing discrimination case were a bunch of "angry leftists"

just fucking look at who took up the case you god damn mongoloid
>>
tbh all of you are fr*cken homos!
>>
>>720760152
>the only defense Trumplets have is more attacks on Hillary
>>
File: gym.jpg (86KB, 450x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gym.jpg
86KB, 450x294px
>>720759746
>>
>>720760099
Do you know what it means to settle a court case? It certainly doesn't mean you're innocent, as you seem to be implying. There's plenty of evidence that what Trump did was discrimination in the link I provided.
>>
>>720760272
> implying ur not
>>
>>720760245
>they took less cash than it would have taken to shut their lawyers up in court about muh discrimination

you got it
>>
>>720759391
>Sample size of TWO (2) in the black-white investigation
>Year was 1-9-7-2, when black presence could still upset white customers
>Year, again was 1972. Donald Trump didn't become president of his father's organization until 1974. He wasn't running the show in 1972.
>>
>>720759851

The civil case would have been far cheaper than the settlement. Especially since he has a legal team on retainer for things like this.
>>
>>720760321
> all you have is fake news story's
>>
>>720754372
Burden of proof lies on you, faggot. Don't worry though, you have 8 years to explain your theory.
>>
>>720760268
eh, seemed to me like it was some dudes who wanted to hold Trump accountable for racism, which they did and he was forced to settle.
>>
>>720754372
>muh opinion
>>
>>720760438
>The civil case would have been far cheaper

what makes you think it would have stayed there
>>
>>720760456
>deflection
>>
File: 1299605237562.jpg (122KB, 830x974px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1299605237562.jpg
122KB, 830x974px
>>720760335
cool meme bro, unfortunately it lacks a certain je ne sais quoi
>>
>>720760558
Lol so you're admitting there was a discrimination case.
>>
>>720760503
>forced to settle

without admission of guilt, and it was accepted

literally
>bribe me or we go to a higher court with this, we know you're rich
>>
File: 1484294722485.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484294722485.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>
>>720760194
The humble son of a hotel mogul, with only a few million dollars + inheretence, managed to claw his way up from his privileged background to become privileged just like his dad before him.

It's the American Dream
>>
>>720760590
> no truth
>>
File: 1466524443011.png (403KB, 551x529px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466524443011.png
403KB, 551x529px
>>720760617

yeah, isn't that what we're fucking talking about?
>>
>>720760245
Do you even know what the word settled means?

Do you really think a billionaire would really pursue some random nigger claiming "yo ass be wacisss" in court for something so insignificant? Do you really think someone of his caliber would jeopardize his own reputation merely 5 years after the nigger rights bullshit became mainstream?

You are delusional if you think the guy would risk public backlash just because some nigger dug up an easy way to make some money.
>>
File: gameover.jpg (29KB, 480x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gameover.jpg
29KB, 480x407px
>>720760384

It wasn't just cash. He also had to submit to a court order to change his company rental practices. The company was in fact found to be discriminatory and ORDERED by the court to change their practices.
>>
>>720760456
It's interesting to me how the OPs post that you were responding to doesn't cite a news article yet you throw out "fake news!" Almost as if you have no response but are trying to get the last word in without adding any substance. You should teach Jedi how to deflect as well as you do.
>>
>>720755461
My uncle used to do buisness with texas and met with rick perry several times. He said as far as actual discussions and running of things, he said the assistants do literally everything.
>>
>>720760632
You don't go to court for a racial discrimination case and settle unless you're guilty of racial discrimination.
>>
>>720760152
>2017
>Still using Shillary as an excuse

Who?
>>
>>720760632

They were literally court ordered to change their discriminatory practices as part of the settlement.

go fuck yourself
>>
>>720755957
>>720756495

>Fake news
>>
>>720760741
>The company was in fact found to be discriminatory and ORDERED by the court to change their practices.

post the ruling verbatim
>>
>>720755489
hes not stupid, but is he ethically up to the task of representing the people?
Im not so convinced
>>
>>720760811
Hillary led the state department in the most disastrous period we've had since the start of the Iraq war, cunt sucker
>>
>>720760632
>someone who has never read the details of the case
It's about as textbook racist as it gets, anon.

Learn stuff. Google is your friend.
>>
>>720760745
That was a post to another anon that replied if you look back you will see my
Original post to op dumbass
>>
>>720761016
>textbook racist

how was it settled without admission of guilt if his company was found to be discriminatory?
>>
>>720761016
Trump could call a black person a dirty nigger and his supporters would still cry "HOW IS THAT RACISM HE'S NOT A RACIST HERES A PICTURE OF HIM WITH A BLACK PERSON"
>>
>>720758830

>Keep polishing that turd pleb. You and all of Trump's aides are constantly on damage control.
>>
>>720761107

Liberals called Sessions a racist for taking a photo with one of his nonwhite relatives.

Doesn't matter what you do, you're racist.
>>
>>720760837
Are you saying Donald Trumps tweets are fake?
>>720761076
Still deflecting
>>
>>720760745
But any way injoy the next 8 yrs cry babe it's done it's over with he won get over it
>>
im convinced that these threads are paid for

never has the general consensus on 4chan been so sided with mainstream media on any issue, ever. Especially on the topic of racism/sexism etc
>>
>>720756165
Talks about memes, when Trump basically got people on his side using memes...
>>
>>720761082
They settled based on the agreement that they would not continue the discriminatory practices.

Like I said, Google is your friend. Look it the fuck up.
>>
>>720761265
Your assumption is that all liberals subscribe to this belief, which is of course incorrect
>>
File: argue2.jpg (17KB, 500x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
argue2.jpg
17KB, 500x467px
>>720760882

what a fucking lazy piece of shit fuck you are.

https://www.clearinghouse.net/detail.php?id=15342
>>
>>720758231

Correlation does not equal causation.

In this case, CBP had already identified these countries as areas of concern before the election. Trump chose to build in other areas because they are more secure and stable.

Trump chose the countries based on current intel and situation.
>>
>>720754372
Prove who should.

Inb4 hitlary. Inb4 obama.
>>
>>720761360
>Your assumption is that all liberals subscribe to this belief

My assumption is that it's not far off the mark to generalize in this way.

You people are as stupid as the rednecks you hate.
>>
>>720761294
Really don't care to be honest the dude still won that simple. While you all are still crying about it
>>
>>720756743
You gotta fix your own shit before you can help others. What's wrong with saying America first?
>>
>>720760419
>nobody responds
typical
>>
>>720754372
>brock gets 40m to start up CTR under ShareBlue.
>These faggot posts start showing up again.

Fuck off CTR- your bullshit already lost, and you're going to lose again. It doesn't matter how much money you pour into it.
>>
File: 1485573016794.jpg (105KB, 1600x1045px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485573016794.jpg
105KB, 1600x1045px
>>720761343
you're just now figuring this out?
>>
>>720761107
>here's a picture of him with a black person
>"my African american"
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 86





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.