[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ how do I talk to girls and generally become a more likeable

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0646.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
/b/ how do I talk to girls and generally become a more likeable person?
>>
>>720741182

money motherfucker
>>
File: Lenovo Jetpack - Original.jpg (349KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lenovo Jetpack - Original.jpg
349KB, 1366x768px
Become a drug dealer.
>>
Suck your own dick, swallow your own semen. It is like a spell, trust me, do it.
>>
ex-Betafag here, OP. Get a style that works for you; conform to it and be yourself. Before you do something that my ruin your rep, think to yourself, "will i look back on this and find it stupid years from now?", and honestly you'll never embarrass yourself. that's an important part. smell nice, look nice, and get into popular culture like TV shows, songs, sports, etc. so that way you'll always have something to talk about with people. be funny too. i used to be a 4/10 beta but now i'm a 7/10 alpha, my GF has a 38D bust and i'm getting pussy every other weekend.
>>
>>720741966
How the fuck do you keep text convos going when you get shit cunt replies like lol, k, cool and nice like that shit pisses me the fuck right off and want to slap the bitch
>>
>>720742442

T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>720742442
another ex-beta here. If youre getting lol k and cool I usually just let it cool down. Give it a few hrs and try again
>>
>>720742597
to add on to that you may have to reassess yourself and the relationship as a whole if those are the only replies youre getting. Some girls are much more "defensive" (couldnt figure a better word) where they will always wait for them to come to you. But honestly if you cant get a conversation going then wait a bit and try again.
>>
>>720742442
Yeah I kinda just ignore her and don't respond if I get a reply like this. It either means the convo is over or she doesn't wanna talk. If that's not what it means then she will realize after a few times when you start ignoring her to not do it anymore
>>
>>720742775
This does not mean text her every two hours till she replies tho
>>
>>720742960
Ok follow up question with the same girl I'm going to do some gay stargazing crap from sunset to like 3 am it's by a lake just lying down on a picnic blanket got any suggestions how I could fuck her without coming off as a creep I think she's into me because out last date (first date I've ever had) was nice I came off as a beta fag talking about all sappy shit but she looked like she was enjoying she even poked my hand a cheek a few time I didn't advance being a beta fag and all
>>
>>720741182
>be me
>beta
>try to become alpha
>fail
>fap on 4chan all night
>get a hooker once a month (gf deal thing)

All that just to not kill myself from loneliness
>>
>>720743380
I would say almost for sure she wants the cock if shes A. Asked you out again and B. Wants to do something that physical. But dont jump the gun. You know her better than I do so you should wait awhile and see if she makes a first move. Showing the restraint to wait a good amount of time (even the end of the date) can really get a girl going. Its like hard to get.
>>
>>720743380
Trust me if she didnt want you she wouldnt bother asking you out again. You're in you just need to play it relaxed. Take your time and it will pay off.>>720744736
>>
If you're here it's already too late.

You'll be alone forever, just accept it.
>>
anons another beta fag here maybe you could chime in and help me out?

>be me
>be in HS (yes you can be 18 and be in HS you autistic fucks)
>inb4 MODS MODS UNDERAGE B&
>me and friend go bowling (we do often)
>he gets high score of 233
>post it on sc
>girl messages me with story pic 'you suck'
>not being a full autismo I know she isn't being mean
>conversation continues
>we eventaully go bowling
>fuckyes.jpg
>gotta wait a week though
>cantfuckingwait.png
>probably my happiest week of 2016
>we go bowling
>have a good time
>never message her after that
>I'm really good at convincing myself people (girls) don't like me until it's to fucking late
>ff a month
>message her (friend and I got custom balls he just got his I had mine for a bit)
>say at least you can beat anon
>says she beat me (yeah by 1...didn't say that though not a full autismo)
>eventually say rematch?
>she says 'eh maybe if I'm up for it (insert that laughing emoji)
>rightinthefeels.jpg
>well shit there goes that plan
>I say it doesn't have to be bowling
>she never took interest in bowling as much as me and my friend did (surprised she went acutally)
>Oh? lol (laughing emoji)
>well fuck
>never message her again
>now I realize she was interested in me
>now I won't get to be with her (I may still people for some reason dump her shes a blonde 10/10)
>can't do anything about it
>I fucked up /b/ (like I always fucking do when it comes to girls)

what did she by 'oh? lol'
>>
>>720745480
dude im in HS too. At this point just go for it. be straight up and worse case scenario she says no. Itll probably hurt if she does but reward far outweighs the risk.
>>
>>720745480(me)

I'm open if you need more info on me or the situation feel free to ask
>>
>>720745689
im hesitant because we had a reward day recently (last wednesday) for those who had good grades so we went tubing I sitting near her on the bus and one of her friends said 'maybe you could do/try this with your boy friend' and she replied something like this jokingly 'what do you mean/what are you talking about'
>>
>>720745897
What are you hesitant about exactly?
>>
>>720744879
Yeah we have 2 dates planned so I guess you're right thanks again so this is my train of thought while laying down next to each other looking at the stars and shit just chatting just like move closer to her play with her hair and shit and stare at her and possibly lean in for a kiss if I don't pussy out and see where it goes from there

Is that the right mindset to have or should I be asking her if I could kiss or say something like "god I wanna kiss you so much right now" or be blunt asf and just ask if she's into me
>>
>>720745982
asking her out again after the first one (where I messaged her first) failed and now with the possibility of her having a boyfriend
>>
>>720745480

She was never into you dude. Honestly, don't waste your time on her. More fish in the sea and all that jazz.
>>
>>720741305
You need social skills to sell drugs.
>>
File: I eat john its what i do.jpg (48KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
I eat john its what i do.jpg
48KB, 600x426px
Over skype, we were in the same group chat, she's the only non-familial female to tell me I was attractive. I don't believe being attracted to me is a sign of low standards. It's a sign of impossible standards, as there is nothing in this universe deep enough to describe how low her standards would be.

We never officially dated, cause we both had some mental issues to work through, and she felt it'd be unhealthy for two ill people to date. Being a jealous faggot, it hurt when other guys did special things for her, one guy gave her a dip pen, and she's an artist and such. I had a series of fuckups that I got progressively more depressed over. Then I got really jealous of a mutual friend, cause he's charismatic as fuck. I suppressed this fear for a while, but ended up asking about him on her birthday without realizing how that'd ruin shit. Turns out she did love him, but he loved someone else so "it didn't really matter". It killed me, I literally felt empty and breathless for a solid minute. A couple weeks later, I left the chat for personal reasons. I followed her on twitter; soon something bad happened to her, I felt bad I couldn't support in the chat, when it was happening, I still sent my support. She found it creepy that I had followed her, I got offended, and she said she was "done with my overdramatic shit". She then said some shit about rejecting me when I rejoined the chat, this caused our mutual friend to get angry, told her off, cause he's just a goddamn good friend.

This was, I wanna say, mid-november, fast forward to a couple days ago. Still gone from chat, she said she made up with mutual friend, and wanted to apologize. This leads me to believe that A) He made her apologize, and she doesn't really care or B) She only cared about him. Knowing me though, that's probably irrational.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 300x200px
>>720741966
Dress to the nines. Not the tens. This is key: dress nice but not prom nice. They need to see a project in you, but an achievable one. Truly see women as people and that shines through in your behavior toward them. Then they become people on your dick and you win at life.
>>
>>720746214
my counter to that is then why the hell did she agree to go bowling in the first place?? and I know there's more fish in the sea but she's that one fish everyone wants and is probably the only girl I give a shit about too
>>
>>720746200
>>720746214
is also right. She may just not be into you if she didnt pursue after the first date. She also may have been waiting for you to come to her. I actually completely fucked myself because I thought she wasnt into me but she actually was just shy and wanted me to come to her but though I also wasnt into her. Real shitshow. Worst she can do is say no and if you get shit for it socially realistically everyone takes an L. you look like the bigger man by not hiding it.
>>
>>720741182
Poor Pepe, he's so hurt.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>720742442
Sometimes they really are condescending to you, but never jump to the negative conclusion. Sometimes they're nervous and awkward too. I've missed a lot of opportunities not recognizing that until it is way too late.
>>
File: jeffersons-reserve.jpg (135KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
jeffersons-reserve.jpg
135KB, 1000x667px
>>720741182
don't be you.

https://soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny
>>
>>720746591
she may have gone on the date and came to that conclusion. has happened to me
>>
>>720746667
I'm not one to chase much either and it'll bite me in the ass someday
>>720746858
but this could also be true since my friend as his gf came with so it wasn't ideal 1 on 1 so I never really opened up and shown her my true self no one sees/knows about me
>>
>>720746260
you absolutely do not kek
>>
>>720746198
Also to add to that I really like her she's down to earth and seems gets me she was the first person besides family I talked to in the last 3 months and I don't want to fuck it all up because I'm a little horny shit
>>
>>720747042(me)

one issue is she rarely posts on social media so I have no clue if she's taken or whatnot I guess I could try flirting a little more at school..
>>
>>720741182

OP, I am a lazy eyed fucked up teeth fugly slob. Fucked a slut at 17(had absolutely nothing positive going for me, zero confidence but she just needed some D). Joined Army and had a couple casual encounters. Mostly met girls online and had awkward meetups. Each time my persona was a bit of a lib feminist supporter niceguy(am far from it IRL). Some were sluts just craving someone to match their sexual appetite, some just were into a young soldier with more money than he knows what to do with. Met wife online same way, then slowly drifted into lardass cheeto stained vidyagamer I have always been. Overall advice: be fake as fuck, be horny, above all be patient. Someone will eventually come.
>>
I'm maybe a 7/10, or a strong 6/10, but either way, I have no problem talking with women, nor flirting, but when it actually comes to making a move with a chick while anyone else is around, I just pussy out everytime. Now I haven't been alone with a girl while drinking or whatever in probably 2-3 years. And I'm starting to doubt if I'll ever have the nerve to actually make a move now, even if we're alone and have privacy.
>>
>>720748412

Meet girls on fb dude. Make up your mind on an attractiveness rating and look for girls a rung lower. Seriously, if it weren't for sluts and practicing social skills with morbidly obese girls I'd have had no game at all. About every girl after has been at least a rung or two higher than myself.
>>
>>720741182
Take it from a guy that cucks his wife not gets cucked by her all u gotta do is have a bit of money and be honest as well show interest and u can have almost any girl
>>
>>720747271
You absolutely do. You need to be able to connect with potential clients and you can't do that if you don't know how to approach or talk to people.
>>
>>720746198
>>720747377
Any tips?
>>
>>720748876
While that is true, i abhor talking to chicks purely over text. I match with a lot of pretty cute and pretty girls over tinder, but can't talk to them for shit.
>>
>>720749281
word of mouth dude
>>
>>720749291

Don't say god I wanna kiss you. Beta as fuck. Test your boundries. Fuck with her hair, just be physical in any way, see how she reacts to it. You'll know if you're in. And if she does nothing you're in too btw.
>>
>>720749501
"Hey I don't know you at all but so and so told me you were a drug dealer. Would you be interested in selling me a quantity of a controlled substance even though we don't know each other?"
Sounds charming.
>>
>>720742442
hey, /b/ro, it's the ex beta with the hot girlfriend. if you get one or two word replies, it's best to back off and end the conversation there, and text them later or another day. it means they're starting to run out of things to say or it just means that they could be busy. i've known girls to say that because they're shy too. if you get those replies, try changing the subject, and if that doesn't work then it means they probably just aren't up for talking. don't force it because that can hinder all progress.
>>
>>720749628
Alright sweet is there anything I should be saying or just be really playful and shit like that
>>
>>720741182
Start by treating them like human beings and not putting them up on a pedestal. Pretend everyone you first meet just has mannequin parts.
>>
Be funny, get in shape, start low in the totum pole, then work your way up.
>>
>>720751022
just be natural ffs. stop over analyzing and over thinking and just be there in the moment. everything will come naturally then. trying to memorize or recall some cheesy sentence will just make you sperg out
>>
>>720751757
What if you don't want to bang below average girls tho
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.