[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only 90 days >list of countries came from Obama, not Trump

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

>only 90 days
>list of countries came from Obama, not Trump
>affects only 12% of Muslim-controlled countries
Why is everyone acting like Trump declared that no Muslim will ever enter the US again?
Oh, and yes it is legal. Proof will be in the next post and you can look it up yourself.
>>
File: 1485741105941.jpg (72KB, 805x477px) Image search: [Google]
1485741105941.jpg
72KB, 805x477px
>>720737460
Tell me again how Trump is breaking the law by putting a hold on a list of countries compiled by Obama.

Please, explain this to me.
>>
>>720737647
I think ppl are just crying cus they can't scrape out their fetuses any more on the gov dime, no one ever cared about muslims, sadly. Muslims, oftendon't care about muslims, this has nothing to do with that. And everyone knows it, they're just butthurt millenials who hate the word no.
>>
File: neighbors.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neighbors.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>720737460
I'm diggin these new laws honestly.
>>
The death throes of Liberalism will be loud and violent. This will get worse before it gets better. The left knows they've lost and will now try a scorched earth tactic.
>>
>>720738114
I have no problem with the hiatus, and I'm pretty liberal.
>>
>>720737460

Because he didnt let in people who already had visas and greencards you retard

Also
>Believing at face value anything Trump says

Keep denying reality Trumptards
>>
>>720740683
>denying reality
>>720737647
>>
In 2011, Obama stopped Iraqi immigration for 6 months. In 1980, Carter stopped Iranian immigration. Funny how the left won't discuss that.
>>
>>720741062
Hmm, wonder why the same countries keep getting banned? Does anything good ever come from that part of the world?
>>
>>720741062

Funny how you literally never even gave a shit until it was brought up that hundreds of people who are clearly not terrorists were being detained in a complete violation of both the geneva convention and the constitution, but no you don't wanna hold yourself responsible for the vast violation of human rights occuring in this country so you desperately try to connect this event to an almost completely unrelated incident that occured 5 fucking years ago, which again, you or anyone else never fucking cared about.
>>
>>720738020
>not realising most protesters are sponsored by Soros hence the true motive
>>
>>720741484
>the constitution
Show me where in the constitution it says we can't decide what non-citizens are and aren't allowed into the country.
Because I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.
>>
>>720741484
Geneva Convention deals with the treatment of prisoners of war. The United States Constitution does not mention immigration other than the requirement for Presidency is being a natural born citizen. I stopped reading your little prattle after that.
>>
>>720741823
The constitution prevents discrimination on basis on religion, and Trump is allowing people from these countries only if they are christian. Hence, it is unconstitutional.

>>720741853
Clearly you forgot the part about humanitarian relief for people seeking refuge

Try harder faggots
>>
>>720742234
No, try again.
That part of the constitution says "congress shall pass no law...."
This isn't a law, it's a short-term Executive Order and there are several precedents for it (of which, btw, none led to impeachment).
>>
>>720742234
The president, as per U.S. Code 1182 can declare ANY GROUP to be inadmissible for ANY REASON. Learn the law.

The United States Constitution has no provision regarding humanitarian relief.
>>
>>720742440
>This isn't a law

But you know what is? Being able to enter the country on a valid visa or greencard after thorough vetting. Which isn't fucking happening, for no reason I can think of other that the people are Muslim.

>>720742493
>The United States Constitution has no provision regarding humanitarian relief.

But international law does, unless your cool violating that
>>
>>720743246
"International law" does not supersede national sovereignty. And, it is within the purview of our nation's leader to block any group from entering. AT WILL. Under USC 1182.
>>
>>720743246
>for no reason I can think of
US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter 11, part 11 section 1182
There's your fucking reason.
>other than them being Muslim
Again, 6 out of 47 Muslim countries are being affected by this. Please explain how someone can be 12% prejudiced against an entire religion.
If it were anti-Muslim, there would be 47 countries on that list.
>>
>>720742493
Trump was reported to be at Ellis Island over the weekend removing something from the Statue.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Apparently, these sentiments no longer apply.
>>
>>720743859
Did you ever wonder why we specifically asked for the dregs of society?
It's not just that it doesn't say "Give me your entrepreneurs, your inventors, your visionaries and scientists", but it specifically asks for wretched refuse.
WHAT THE FUCK, FRANCE?
>>
>>720743859
Liberal hyperbole. Hilarious.
>>
>>720743780
>U.S. Code 1182

Thats for handing out visas. But people WITH visas are getting denied. So what do you say to that?
>>
>>720744071
>as immigrants or non-immigrants
Can you read?
>>
>>720741399
Oil and sand. Too much fucking sand.
>>
>>720744071
Visas- work, educational, or other... are privileges, not rights. Privileges may be revoked. This is how you can lose a driver's license. It is a privilege.
>>
>>720743246
Get over it muhammad. You're not getting in.
>>
>>720741399
it was good till the murricans decided to fuck shit up there (e.g Iran https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_Iran)
and of course israel, the creation of israel pissed of a lot of people
>>
>>720744233
>Privileges may be revoked.

And why have they been revoked? They already have visas, they've already been thoroughly vetted, what's the reason? Does Trump honestly believe an Iranian whose been studying at Harvard coming back from winter break pose a terrorist threat?
>>
>>720744998
Do you honestly believe it's impossible?
>>
Because what is the fucking point? What is going to change in the next 90 days that justifies severely inconveniencing so many people?

It's just fucking pointless political theater, catering to the very dumbest, uneducated, and needlessly xenophobic part of American society.
>>
>>720745139
>pointless political theater

Obama did it in 2011. Carter did it in 1980.
>>
>>720743246
So who is the fucking International Police and will come and arrest your ass? Who will invade the USA and take over the government? Dipshit.
>>
>>720745264

Funny there was another guy who thought that way, don't want to mention him though because that would invoke Godwin's law

>>720745121
>An Iranian who is studying molecular biology at Harvard university for the past 2 years is going to commit a terrorist attack but all Saudi Arabians are A-OK!

Nice logic
>>
>>720742234
This is a Christian country we should still being saying prayers in school and celebrating Christmas.WTF we change everything for 1% of the population? Do you think they do this for us in thier countries? Fuck no anon kys
>>
>>720746149
>This is a Christian country

According to fucking who?
>>
>>720746389
Over 70% of the nation. Source: Pew Research:

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
>>
>>720738020
>I think ppl are just crying cus they can't scrape out their fetuses any more on the gov dime
What is the Hyde Amendment, for 200 please, Alex?
>>
>>720746590
It has a Christian majority population, sure. That doesn't make it a nominally Christian country.
>>
>>720745973
You understand that the list of nations came from the Obama administration...right?
>>
>>720746590

t. Never read the constitution
>>
>>720746777

So what, now Trump is just going along with whatever Obama decided? I thought he was "le anti-establishment xDDD"
>>
>>720743822
>If it were anti-Muslim, there would be 47 countries on that list.
He left out the ones where he has hotels. Good thing no one from Saudi Arabia ever harmed us.
>>
>>720746852
The Declaration references God 5 times... and I assure you, the signatory's were neither Jewish or Muslim.
>>
>>720746988
Fuck off and die you piece of shit trash
>>
>>720746777
Stop deep throating every dumbass justification Trump feeds you, you fucking puppet.
>>
>>720746149
Not according to the Treaty of Tripoli, which several founding fathers signed. This is /b/, you must respect trips.
>>
File: 1366150554457.jpg (24KB, 469x352px) Image search: [Google]
1366150554457.jpg
24KB, 469x352px
>>720747081
>tfw you have no good arguments against so you just shitpost
>>
>>720737460
Short answer is democrats are no longer in power so they will actually fight injustices now.

What's fucking retarded is that the executive order isn't justified by the facts.

Odds of and American being killed by a foreign terrorist on U.S. soil is 1 in 3.4 million. Odds of that being a refugee that does it are 1 in 3.64 billion, and no, that's not a typo.

Numbers from here: https://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-analysis
>>
>>720747411
Cato is a bunch of liberal shills.
>>
>>720747404
I won't waste a minute on you while writing arguments. You are to retarded to even understand them anyway.
>>
>>720743822
If I told you 12% of Jews in the world were being banned from entering our nation I'd bet you'd think that their religion/ethnicity might just have something to do with it.

This isn't technically a Muslim, but that is what it effectively becomes, especially after the President make special remarks about how Syrian Christians seeking asylum will be given priority.
>>
>>720740683
iq below 70
talks about reality
kek
>>
>>720747512
It's largely funded by the Koch brothers you fucking illiterate cuck.
>>
>>720747411
No to mention the wall will only "stop" 25% of the total amount of illegal immigrants entering the US. Good way of spending 10 - 25 billion taxpayer dollars.
>>
>>720747552
That's because you incapable of anything but shitposting.
>>
>>720747666
It was false flag bait, tbqh. Congrats on your digits.
>>
>>720747512
Well then it's a good thing that math doesn't change no matter your political affiliation. What's interesting is that for the last eight years I've been told it's a conservative shill. Funny how things change.
>>
>>720737460
i thought obama was the literally the devil in the eye of many republicans, why use ANYTHING he came up with?
why not modify the list?
where are afghanistan, saudi-arabia and pakistan?

it's still bullshit
>>
>>720737647
It is illegal because it applies to visa and green card holders which violates a law put on the books in the 60's. The courts will strike this down soon, have already in many states.
Trump and his team are a bunch of amatueres.
>>
>>720747980
>amatueres
You fucked it up, Walter.
>>
>>720747980
>Trump and his team are a bunch of amatueres.

This. It's not that Trump et al. are racists/bigots/xenophobes (though they are); it's that they're fucking stupid. Transparently stupid.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.