[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >toward end of junior year (college) >become

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

>be me
>toward end of junior year (college)
>become friends with a girl
>instantly attracted to her
>facebook stalk her like the introverted creep I am
>"in a relationship with..."
>mfw
>suck it up, try to forget about it. Not gonna be a douche that hits on someone in a relationship.
>friendship builds through the whole semester
>she and her bf break up
>Finals week
>studying orgo with her and another friend.
>have the great idea of eating edibles after we finish.
>All get on a very comfortable high.
>Lay in her huge bed laughing and talking.
>other friend keeps talking but her and I finally look at each other.
>heart is racing
>we kiss
>both mouths dry as fuck from the weed, pretty terrible, but we but forget the other friend is right next to us.
>He notices and quickly leave, true friend
>We both laugh for a bit and slowly fall asleep.
>wake up, other friend leaves.
>As soon as the door closes we start fucking.
>Summer hits hard
>both in the same class that summer semester and almost every night is spent together.
>feels like nothing I've had before.
>we become fairly exclusive through the semester, but my blind ass can't see she's not as into exclusivity as I am.
>Toward the end we became a little less serious, no labels like boyfriend and girlfriend... but that was okay, I still loved her and spent time with her.
>Summer ends
>She feels a bit trapped.
>She still want to spend time together, fuck, be emotionally connected, but she also wants that with other people
>She says I will always be the closest person in her life and still believe that now
>I don't handle it well
>The fall semester is a shit show
>I'm constantly trying to keep it together around her.
>I'm still her bestfriend and she likes to tell me everything.
>She wants to tell about all the people she is meeting and hanging out with, dating and even sexual experience.
>Doesn't understand why I'm not super hyped to hear about this.
Continue?
>>
why so beta
>>
>>720736969
Please, continue with your beta-cuck story
>>
>>720736969
Keep going
>>
>>720736969
Is that it?
>>
>>720736969
water u gonna do about it?
>>
>>720736969
fake and gay
>>
same happend to me too, fuck it and leave her.
>>
OP will be right back after he finishes jerking it in the corner while silently weeping
>>
op here
>eventually she introduced me to her new lover
>he's black
>she won't touch me anymore
>the closest i can get is watching them
>screams his name
>never screamed mine
>beginning to hate niggers

should i an hero myself?
>>
>>720738467
>>720736969
fake and gay
>>
>>720736969
>The semester on slowly goes by
>I'm trying my best for her
>she's a kind hearted person and her not wanting to be in an exclusive relationship doesn't make her the bad guy.
>She says she loves me each time we say goodbye, goodnight, etc.
>I usually respond, because my beta ass is still in love with her
>this shit continues until the end of the semester
>she gets left behind, disappointed and hurt by the other girls and guys.
>I'm a bit hopeful, but at this point I'm so jaded I don't let it get me excited.
>Winter break
>we text and call each day, still my best friend
>she goes on a trip to colorado
>she meets a guy and they obviously fuck.
>she tries to tell me all about it
>finally snap and tell her I don't want to hear about "the guy she's fucking this week."
whoops
>she gets upset and we manage to patch it up
>fall semester starts our friendship is strained
>I've given up hope at this point and started dating around
>doesn't feel the same
>gets to the point that I had refused to be physical with her.
>she's actually upset that I don't want to be her emotional crutch anymore and can't see why.
Do I just cut her out of my life completely?
She cares about me in every aspect of my life except this one and I usually care for her as well, but at this point I don't think I'm ever going to get over it.
>>
I rarely say this but OP is a cuck.
>>
>>720739238
still getting sex from her until I said no and having sex with other people as well

>cuck
>>
File: ed7.jpg (46KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
46KB, 600x632px
>>720739030
>>she goes on a trip to colorado
>>she meets a guy and they obviously fuck.
>>she tries to tell me all about it
>>finally snap and tell her I don't want to hear about "the guy she's fucking this week."
>whoops
>>she gets upset and we manage to patch it up
>>fall semester starts our friendship is strained
>>she gets upset and we manage to patch it up

You're inexperienced OP this bitch's gonna make you learn.
>>
>>720739406
Sex is a tool for women. You see sex with the eyes of a teen.
>>
>>720738467
Kek'd
>>
>>720739669
Probably. I mean, she's smart and cares about me. Here only bad quality that stands out to me is she just doesn't understand how people can only be with one person and wants me to be part of her multitude of people.
>>
>>720739774
wew
we got an intellectual here
>>
>>720739774
also I'm bi and one of the two other people for me was a guy. Do bottoms use sex as a tool as well?
>>
>>720739669
post a picture of her and ill tell you if this girl is worth being a little bitch for. im guessing shes not though
>>
>>720739953
She wants attention, she wants people who will care for her and is willing to trade sex for this, you're maybe not the only one around her feeling like this OP. She looks like she's scared to be alone or afraid to lose or be left.

Whatever her problem is, it is not yours, you can't help her. You should stay away from her as this is not a good situation OP, it will drain you.

Youve acted with maturity when refusing sex, better be happy without it than unhappy with it.
>>
>>720740207
>>
>>720740137
I guess it is.
>>
>>720740553
She looks annoying af.
>>
this is a real cd key for fallout 4 i fucked up and just bought a key when i already owned the game. someone reply to me confirming it was real, idk how to make a thread for this

J3Q6T-ARNVG-ZBA85
>>
>>720740722
B8.
>>
>>720740592
Shrug
at this point I'm fucking around for fun.
I just can't fuck her anymore without feeling actual love for her.
>>
>>720740705
Not really. She comes on strong but she's a sweet person. She's a great person but the open relationship murders my soul.
>>
>>720740765
Have you tried forcing her to make a decision ? Could be your last try before you completely give up on her.
>>
>>720740722
Nigga, is this real?
>>
heres some dubs you beta fag
>>
OP you did good with that line about who she's fucking this week, but you goof'd when you apologized. She deserved it and you know it. Stop being a fucking bitch and tell her you're either exclusive or you're not sticking around. Holy fuck man, all you're doing is being an actual literal cuck, and her emotional crutch. Fucking grow a pair man...
>>
>>720740875
Still. Just the fact that she gets mad when you say you don't want to hear her sex stories. She sounds pretty selfish and self centered.
Dont you think you're idealizing her ? She may be sweet with you but only because it is in her interests.
>>
>>720741104
This.
>>
>>720740935
I mean. I don't know why I'm complaining. I just get in this fucking random pits of anger over it. She still wants to fuck me. She still loves me. She wants me as her main line of support and love because she does like me, she just doesn't see sex as a thing that should be exclusive. If she had it her way she probably want me and her other guy to fuck her at the same time.
So maybe I'm just being a old fashion beta
>>
>>720741339
fuckin hell man I give up. You're a lost cause.
>>
I hate making threads like these because I only focus on the bad shit. The main thing is I don't want to be in an open relationship and I need to nut up and be okay with fucking her without getting an actual relationship or just stop being with her completely. Thanks for listening to me being a love sick beta
>>
>>720741339
If she loved you she would care about you. She doesn't sound like she cares since when you're hurt she gets mad at you. Also if she loved you she'd let you go, since this situation doesn't suit you. Loving someone sometimes mean you have to leave them.
>>
it is real fucking someone just paste it into steam already. idk how to even post or do the reply fuck
>>
>>720741647
I already tried, said duplicate so someone redeemed it.
>>
File: hentai.jpg (36KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
hentai.jpg
36KB, 900x506px
>>720740705
>looks annoying
>>
>>720741511
>expecting someone who tries to solve emotional problems on the internet to be fine in a few replies.

wew
>>
>>720739669
>>720739669
>>720739953
>>720740497
>>720740497

You can turn this into friends with benefits. Tell her that while you are together you don't want to hear about her other fucks.

Meanwhile, start fucking other women.

Keep your emotions in check and don't treat her like your princess.

If you are too beta to do all that then just cut all contact with her and move on with your life.

It can be a fun experience but cut your feelings out of the equation and date other bitches(don't tell her that you are fucking other bitches).

Post pics of her
>>
>>720736969
She is using you with out committing. So you need to stop that shit. Cut her off.
>>
>>720736969
get rid of her, thats emotional abuse
>>
>>720742154
Fair. She's finally laid off talking about them now after I snapped. Part of the "patching up" was me having to step by step explain why hearing that shit bothers me.
>>
>>720742496
Simple af, you're hurt.
>>
>>720736969

Man, am I glad I'm old. This shit was a rare exception in relationships. Now it seems like it's the norm.

I feel bad for you young guys.
>>
>>720742154
This, except do tell her you're dating other women, once this is actually true.
>>
This is the best advice I can give you.
Don't be a bitch.
Tell her how you want it and if she says no, tell her you aren't going to hang around. I'm all for compromise in a relationship, you need it, but not like this.
It'll hurt at first but it's already hurting due to the open relationship so just blow it up. I know you won't believe me but there are other girls out there. She might be great, but she's not special.
>>
>>720744804
You right. wise man
I've sobered up from the drinks I had earlier.
I'm just trying to keep this to a friendship and maybe let some drunken hook ups
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.