[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really need your advice /b/, enlight me. Would you come back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15

File: F1040021_copie_2222e.jpg (515KB, 1050x1575px) Image search: [Google]
F1040021_copie_2222e.jpg
515KB, 1050x1575px
I really need your advice /b/, enlight me.
Would you come back with your exgf if :

>You were 6 years together.
>Broke up with you 2 months ago, disappearing and suddenly changing her profile picture with another guy.
>You are 32yo, getting ready for creating a family.

Yesterday night I was in a pub with friends, trying to stand up again through my misery. And she showed upstairs with her new guy, first time I saw her since the breaking.
Followed her sight, said a single "Hello". She answered back ashamed, looking down. Looked for a empty table, there was one, she decided to go downstairs instead.
When leaving the place she was looking at me all the time, but still ashamed. She knew what she did.

Came back home after that. Couldnt sleep, throwed up my dinner. Tried to call some girls I know just for not spending the night alone, but that wouldnt work.
Ending up sleeping alone in the same bed we used to share.

So, what would you do /b/. Would you consider to come back? She was somehow waiting for me to tell something or text her.
>>
>>720666867
I don't have an ex-gf.
>>
HOLY SHIT IS THAT THE KID FROM ORPHAN
>>
>>720666867

Let it go.
>>
>>720666867
Listen to me op, and you listen to me good. Women are evil. Never let her for a minute think that you need her and want her back. Let her reflect on her poor choices and one day, she will come begging you. It will be too late.
>>
>>720666867
beat the shit out of her new bf. make her watch..

slap her in the face and walk away in the sunshine..
>>
>>720666867
Nope. She's not stable and can't give you what you want. Suffer a little longer and find a new girl. You are not alone, and learning to be a little lonely will do you some good.

If that's your ex she has nice tits.
>>
You should give her another chance. You had all this time together, why let it be ruined over this? You've been with her for so long.
>>
>>720667092
This poster is right.

>>720667121
This poster is literally the devil.
>>
>>720667121
stfu you cuck

she is damaged goods now..

her breath stinks of that dude's cum
>>
>>720667034
lol is it?! now i dont know
>>
>>720667074
This. Even though it hurts like hell, just the fact that she would do something like that makes her very unstable and unreliable. With time you will get over her, even though it sounds like a cliche, time does heal emotinal wounds.
>>
>>720667121
Dont listen to this retard.
>>
Why do you think she wants you back? She has obviously moved on. She is with someone else. She only looked "ashamed" because she feels bad for you because you are pathetic. That's probably why she left you. She didn't call you afterwards. She didn't text you. She doesn't want you back.
>>
>>720667076
>this
>>
>>720667092
I know she cheated on me because she left me as soon as she knew this new guy was a good target. My friends said the same, its better to be alone.

I wish she saw me with another girl yesterday, instead than with all my same friends as always.

I dont know if I should go talk to her. The new guy was staring at me all the time. I bet he doesnt even know she was with me 6 years and left me without saying a word.
>>
>>720667334
true talk.. bitchdoes not care about u ....
>>
>>720666867
there is a song that fleetwood mac have, at one point you hear " And if, you don't love me now / You will never love me again " so idk.
>>
>>720667375
u are a cuck and a pussy.. grow a pair dude...
>>
>>720667076
OP again, I want to think this way. Someday she will regret that choice. I have this dream all the time, with her saying she did so bad.

I mean guys, Im not really thinking in coming back with her, but theres these times where you remember all those years and think "what if I text her back? what if we end up talking for hours?"

Do you know what I thought yesterday? She standing up her chair and coming just for saying me something. But that didnt happen. Im just too devastated about this whole situation.
>>
>>720666867
Move on OP.

>Be me
>Be 23
>with high school gf 5 years after graduation
>christmas eve discover sexting my best friend
>tell both of them to go kill themselves
>enter depression
>want to blow my own head off
>get help
>heal
>installed tinder and fucked sluts
>never feel like will find love again
>reconnect with a college female friend
>now dating over a year
>love her
>going to get breakfast with her now

Do the right thing. It's tough but will get better.
>>
>>720667375
she will probably come crawlcrying back to you in time; you could do several things at that point, tell her how it is, and fuck off; troll her, make her think you want to get back with her, fuck her, leave her the next day; etc. but do not go crying to her or it will excite her even more, act as if you could give a fuck less. and if you know she was staring at you, that obviously means you where staring at her... so stop. and you where with your friends having a good time, her only with that guy, who cares yo.
>>
>>720667599
tinder kind of did the same for me, was able to fuck several girls, some even gorgeous as fuck and amazing in bed, 5 fucks later im feeling asexual as fuck.... any idea why...?
>>
>>720666867
if she wanted you back she would have called you. I'm sure she misses you - you were together for a long time. But she decided to move on. I'm sorry I know it hurts.

How old is she anyway?
>>
>>720667375

Well if she left you after 6 years with no words

>Either you fucked up somehow
>Or she is a major cunt

In either way, just move on. It's clearly not meant to be, even if you do get back together all you will be able to think about is his thick, circumcised cock, plunging into her again and again, the way she digs her nails into his back and then he whispers

>Spread baby, i wanna fill you up nice and deep

And of course she will spread even wider and he will push in deep and cum hard three times. Slip out of her and then pass her a t-shirt to hold under her pussy as she crab walks to the toilet.

>Then he will leave and txt his other gf cos he doesnt really care about yours

Hope this helps
>>
>>720667675
no clue. I did 27 actually. Though I wonder if I'm a sex addict
>>
>>720667568
You'll regret getting back with her. Then it will happen again in a few years. Then she'll go out without you some nights, won't answer phone or text you. It's the road to becomming a cuck. It starts with her making you doubt yourself.
>>
File: 1471585261288.jpg (254KB, 800x600px)
1471585261288.jpg
254KB, 800x600px
>>720667625
>>720667718
>tfw too old for tindr
>>
>>720667599

fag
>>
OP, I promise not worth it. It took me a year to get over my ex, but time truly does heal all. Give it more time, and stay strong. You deserve better and something more stable especially if you're thinking about making a family now. You got this bro.
>>
File: 1420852216900.jpg (45KB, 597x600px)
1420852216900.jpg
45KB, 597x600px
>>720666867

honestly default response would be women can go to hell

But this one felt shame for her actions. Set some new ground rules that she has to meet for taking her back in and go for it
>>
>>720667785
whatever that means, im 28, but if i feel like it, and if im still alive at 80, ill check tinder out. ;-)
>>
You're a pathetic POS for even considering it. Fuck her man get on with your life otherwise she'll just pull the same shit again
>>
>>720666867
Literally the same happened to me (we were 4 years together instead of 6, but same story)
I suffered for a very long time (i.e. 2 years), now I have a new girlfriend, we've been together for 2 years and we will marry in 2 or 3.
You will survive anon
>>
File: 119556754.jpg (93KB, 1024x682px)
119556754.jpg
93KB, 1024x682px
>>720667599

OP again

I should do this. Im actually on almost every dating app. In fact, Im meeting a girl this afternoon I met in pof, nice girl. But its just a replacement, at the end of the day Im thinking about my ex again.

>>720667625
I was staring at her but not with the puppy face, just serious, neutral face. Said "hello" with a tone which meant "all you did and now Im seeing you here again after all this time".

Later when going out the place, I was pretending I was having some laughs with my friends while paying the bill. Pretending I wasnt affected at all but breaking apart in the inside.

She was hiding her face behind her hair, looking down on the table, trying to not make eye contact. Knowing her, Im sure this encounter really destroyed her night.

And yes, I know, if I come back, she will do it again, and again. She will know I gave her white flag and I didnt really care.

And whats worse, I wont stop thinking about other guys, cheating, lies.. and it wont be the same never again.

But its just too fucked up.
>>
File: GLORIAGAYN-Nice1.jpg (42KB, 445x340px)
GLORIAGAYN-Nice1.jpg
42KB, 445x340px
>>720667962
>>
>>720668035

>Knowing her, Im sure this encounter really destroyed her night

Yes, after walking out after 6 years without a word im sure it really bothered her
>>
>>720667375
You should go talk to her and say, "You hurt me bad and for the last time." Then you should never talk to her again. It will be hard, but you will feel better if you do.

You never said if pic was related or not. If so, may we see her cunt?
>>
>>720666867
News flash: she's bored of you.
>>
>>720667568
If you end up talking for hours, tell yourself "That was nice." Then get on with your life.

This thread needs more nudes.

p.s. She isn't going to give you closure. She wants your forgiveness. You should probably give it to her...so you don't carry around those hard feelings. But do not get back with her.
>>
>>720668035
think about it this way, you wrecked that pussy for years, any guy that comes around today, is going to be fucking a pussy whose canal has been specifically fixed to your cock, poor him, especially if hes got a crush on her xD
>>
File: 1422231972537.jpg (16KB, 260x211px)
1422231972537.jpg
16KB, 260x211px
>>720668168

This is also 100% possible that she doesnt actually want OP back, what he thinks is "shame" is her not wanting to talk to him
>>
Don't hope for her back she was probably cheating on you anyway. All women do is fuck you over. The best think to do is to just find some hobbies and just throw yourself into them. You'll have a happier life. Women are cunts honestly fuck them. You are better off just spending money on whores and enjoying a life without the fucking bitches.
>>
File: 54.jpg (324KB, 1280x798px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
324KB, 1280x798px
OP once again

She left in december, forcing her to not text me, calling me, meet me or see me again just because if she did that she knew we will be back again.
She is the kind of girl who does this kind of reaction things and later on, she regrets them. Like getting angry for something uninmportant and later calling crying and saying sorry.

I know she regret that choice, a lot. But it was already too late and she didnt came back once then. She could have just ignored me yesterday, not telling me a single word, sitting in the next table and enjoying her drinks with that guy.
But instead, she went downstairs, sat on the worst table at the entrance, only free one, and covered her face knowing what she did.

Friends also know her very well, it was pretty clear to me. But of course, she was with the new guy, didnt want to screw it up, who knows what lies did she tell him about me, I bet he doesnt know she was with me while knowing him.

Its just a coward girl, I know I couldnt make it again and everyone tells me its better to move on and forget her. And thinking it was better this way as we werent married yet.
>>
Lets be real here guys. OP's already made up his mind, he's going to go crawling back regardless of what anyone says here. She wins.
>>
File: EX9d9vS.png (183KB, 531x457px)
EX9d9vS.png
183KB, 531x457px
>>720668531

op theres a lot of bullshit in this thread, and to be honest, i would be right at the top of it. i would be talking about fuck women fuck this fuck that

This female is worth more now than she was before. she knows she fucked up. you always have that on her. she is now your slave. Create new ground rules and take her in.

She can never win any argument cause she knows she cheated. This is the scenario women pray to be in every night before they go to sleep. to have a guy who cheated on them, and yet wants to still be with them. You have now been given that gift. make the most of it. She is in the palm of your hand
>>
>>720668531
>>720666867
>>720668035
is this one of her op?
>>
>>720666867

My highschool sweetheart. My true first love. I was the happiest stupid fuck on the planet. With her for years. Then, after senior year she broke up with me. Her reasons were valid. I was an asshole. I still am. Quick tempered and cynical. But then again, its a side effect of constantly lurking and blending into the user base with you fine gents.

Years go by. I think of her often. Social media faggotry doesn't help. Before realizing I could control every single aspect, it would always bring up her activity to my attention.

Some people would pair social media with moving on as to display a sort of progression and perhaps even a slight cruel competition.

But not me.

I simply did what I thought was right. I dropped all accounts. Stopped talking to mutual friends. Got a new phone. Did everything I could to move away. Worked a full time job for a few years. Let nature take its course and only fucked pussy that was within reach. At work. At restaurants and bars I'd frequent.

A few more years pass, and I have a girlfriend I'm basically lying to everyday. Tell her I love her too when she says I love you. Cheat on her all the time. She's years younger than me and completely oblivious to my evil. Have another girl I frequent. She's my age and a full time workforce slave as well. Our encounters are nothing but sex and awkward encounters with her vile gook mother.

Drop both of them after a while.

I decide to get back into the whole social media thing again.
A few days into it, she messages me.

> Hey Anon
>>
OP again
I dont really want to end up as a cuckold.
-Fearing everytime she is late she is with another guy.
-Worrying about every argument and thinking its because theres something behind.
-Seeing how my self esteem gets too low to the point I see myself as a no one, thinking everyone has a better gf and Im the loser still with the one who cheated on me.
I dont think I can do that.

I just know after 6 years together that she felt really bad yesterday. I would throwed my dinner up, but she ended up tormenting herself.
Doing something like this to the person you love and hiding like a coward just makes your conscience so unclear. And everytime she goes to sleep she knew she fucked it up so bad.
>>
>>720666867

No.

Just no.
>>
>>720669099
as i said, troll her if you want, fuck her a few times, and then be done. if after 6 years she does it, what do you think will happen in 6 more? idk...
>>
>>720669099
don't come back together
>>
>>720669077
Cont pls
>>
File: F1000016_co.jpg (483KB, 1050x1575px)
F1000016_co.jpg
483KB, 1050x1575px
>>720669275
OP once again

Yes, I knew at the first moment I created this thread that the correct answer was to forget about her.
I kinda did it since the breaking, but seeing her again yesterday turned me upside down again.

At least Im happy I played a serious face yesterday, not sad, trying to talk or saying more than a hello. I didnt want to be too desperated about her.
She saw me with my friends, the same ones we used to go with 1 saturday per month. I wish she saw me with another girl, but.. who really cares. I need to stop thinking about her.

As I said, I knew the answer and I know I wouldnt come back to her, but just needed to write this down and read how /b/ and most of the planet would react.

Its not the same having a long term relationship on your early 20s than with 32yo, when you expect to have a family, job new home and everything. Having to go back to your parents home because you are all alone its so sad.

Thanks for your replies.
>>
>>720669077

> Hey

The conversation eventually leads to a meet up. The meet up leads to a kiss. Leads to sex. Sleep. More sex. Tells me she has a boyfriend. Feels conflicted.

After years of being a terrible person, years of burning people with the flames of satans asshole that roared in my soul all those years back, I was truly disgusted. Horrendous. Evil.

I fucked her for weeks and then she goated me into a relationship. She loved anal. She loved choking. She loved it all. It should have been my first sign.

She was a whore.

The fact that she was the woman I felt I could spend an eternity with was irrelevant and overall stupid.

Forever in this lifetime means nothing OP.

She eventually left me again.

Broken as the first time around.

And I deserve it.

These women, they can't last a lifetime.

None of them.

And no one ever should.

Could you imagine?

Even christfags with their ideas of eternal paradise must embrace the reality that peace and harmony forever would get boring after a while.

Why should love be the exception?
Especially when barely anyone nowadays has the ability to comprehend the meaning of the word in the slightest.
>>
>>720669570
for sure; and she can't know if you are seeing any girls!
>>
>>720669570
Dude why are you going to torture yourself like that? Sadistic
>>
There is one of you and a million of them. Same thing happened to me when I was 20. She was smoking hot, cheated on me in college multiple times, she regretted it, i tried to take her back, hated her every minute of it. I missed the easy sex. I slayed over 100 cute girls for the next 8 years, focused on my career, fast forward, (35 now) Met my dream girl, now wife at 28, absolute smoke show, mother of my 2 children, i'm making 130k/year wife works 2 days a week making 50k/yeardoing whatever we want. My slutty ex is wicked fat and scraping by with her also very fat husband boderlining a divorce. One of you and a million of them. FUCK HER
>>
You can and will do better than her. If you get back together you'll just end up bit trusting her and thinking of her with other guys
>>
>>720667599
are you me ?

I've been with my ex for 3 years and 3 months, she cheated on me for the last 3 months.

I found it by accident : found few messages from her and a guy flirting on skype 3 months back.
Got pissed, left house, came back, said "don't ever do that again" she was frightened and answered "yes I'm so sorry".

2 days later, december, 25 in the morning in her bed, didn't slept and had an Idea stuck in my head, so I bluffed "where did you do it ?"

"At his place..."

It wasn't just a flirt.

Kept on bluffing more and more the whole day. She begged me to stay with her, a week later I accepted.
Spent january with her, went back to my place for a week-end.
I don't trust her anymore : I go to the club and see her with him.

Left her, did horrible things to take revenge.

Tried to heal up. A girl I knew from highschool started talking to me again, we flirted, dated, went for a travel to Norway...and now it's been nearly 3 years that we're together.

Never been so happy in my life and I've treated my trust-issues.

Don't fuck up OP, don't eat your own vomit.
>>
>>720669782
this

1/1,000,000 ( there is more than one hoe whose pussy can keep you at bay for years
>>
>>720669642

In closing, I'm back where I was 3 years ago. Using women. I've got myself a disgusting fucktoy, and I've got myself something serious. The fucktoy is a college dropout pill junkie from two towns over. The serious cunt is a fucking christfag that i went to high school with. She is like a fucking muslim christfag. I dont even know how our first date led to sex, but yours truly is actually quite punctual.

She's a butterface 7/10. She's going to be my last ditch attempt at a normal shitty life that includes someone else for the longrun. I keep telling myself that maybe emotion will stoke some passion, but I'm lying. To her and to myself.

But I have to try.

I can't just keep cycling and wondering when my time will come. I have to make the most of it, and actually feel again.
>>
>>720666867
Part of me wants to get back with my French ex who is a doctor now, but definitely needs to be on prozac or zoloft full time to control her uhh neurotic tendencies? But at the same time I am financially stable enough to enlist two beautiful russian/Ukrainian lesbian 18 year olds to be my companions, bodyguards and hopefully tools of procreation.. I just dont know if I love the french girl enough to turn that down.. she just messaged me out of the blue a couple days ago and I told her im buying a new house and a new car in the next couple months then going traveling
>>
>>720666867
She's ashamed because she hurt your feelings, but that doesn't mean she wants you back. I know it's hard, Anon, but you have to move on. Get on Tinder, shag a few, makes you miss her less. When you're over it: get a new GF. You managed to hold a relationship for six years, so you're not a sociopathic arse. Go out, fuck, get better.
>>
Hell nah man, what if she does the same thing again when you have kids? Plus there will always be a lack of trust. Just find yourself a super hot recent college graduate who can't afford to pay bills. The desperate ones will usually settle and appreciate your financial dominance.
>>
>>720670161
Feelings won't just eventually happen if you already resent the girl. For her and your good: break the fuck up. Get yourself sorted, and then start over.
>>
>>720670920
Spoken like a true virgin. lol.
>>
>>720670920
If a girl just want you because your money, she will find another one in a matter of time.
Theres always someone better, richer, handsome. Thats not really the way for looking after a girl.
>>
>>720667691
kekkked
>>
>>720667675
I know it's faggy shit but after a couple months of meaningless sex with tinder hookups I kind of lost interest for that kind of stuff.
I guess I miss the feelings that would come with being with someone you actually give a shit about. I don't know.
>>
>>720671275
Maybe casual sex is overrated, just maybe.
>>
File: shave.jpg (90KB, 640x480px)
shave.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>>720671275
yep, although here are some tits i came on from tinder
>>
Shes been with another man and you would even think of taking her back? Gross, but idc. I just want info on the pic OP posted. that girl is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>720671185
This.
>>
>>720667121

Tits or get the fuck out.
>>
File: y.gif (912KB, 240x176px)
y.gif
912KB, 240x176px
No you fucking cuck. She used that as an excuse to fuck around before she chose to go back to normal with you. She's took loads of dick in those 2 months. Don't let her fuck you around.
>>
>>720666867
I don't see any sign in your story that she's offered to get back together with you. For Christ's sake do NOT contact her. Just because she's guilty when she sees you doesn't mean she's changed her mind: she's fucking another guy, and she's only been gone a few weeks. You have to leave it alone. If she contacts you to apologize or talk, that might mean something: this doesn't.
>>
>>720670161
You from Australia bro?
>>
>>720666867
Break off all contact with her and give yourself more time to get over her.
>>
no.. she wasn't op.. I'm sorry.. but wanting to come back with someone that abused u..... is sad...
it won´t ease the pain..
it will only send her the message that she can do it whenever she wants....
forget everything about her... get busy building yourself the life u´ve always wanted ;)
>>
File: IMG_3568.gif (1003KB, 220x220px)
IMG_3568.gif
1003KB, 220x220px
>>720667568
Here's my story maybe it will help you:

>I was 17, she was 15
>really loved her
>she liked how I spent money on her
>She was a 4/10 at best
>She let me fuck a total of 3 times
>We dated through when I left for college
>thought we were doing by the long distance thing
>Turns out she started seeing someone else just weeks after I left
>Took me a almost year to recover (I was a total beta)
> Ruined my freshman year.

>Made up for it sophomore year.
>got fit
>My summer job at the pool let me get a great tan
>Came back to college and found I could pull tail for the first time
>scored three chicks in first two months (bringing my total to 4)
>numerous other bjs, hjs and make out sessions
Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>meet 8/10 qtpi with a fantastic ass
>she doesn't like me at first (her roommate and her nickname me asshole)
>I win them over
>turns out they BOTH want me now
>didn't realize
>date and fuck 7/10 leggy blonde
>cool chick (maybe there's something here)
>she's really into me so I'm considering it
>friend of mine says 8/10 qtpi likes me
>he tells me since he wants her roommate and I'm a distraction
>all I need to hear
>I go to 7/10
>she's just showered still wet
>throws herself at me
>I reject her and break it off
>go to 8/10
>tell her I know and I feel the same
>make out session ensues
>take her virginity less than two months later
>have many experimental sexperiences with her
>marry her
>have three kids
>she keeps it tight, really tight
>for 43 she's a solid 10/10 natural beauty
>90% of 20 something grills wish their bods were so tight
>ass to rule the world from being stair mill queen

Mfw we made love this weekend twice which is just a typical weekend
>>
>>720666867
Forget about her and move on. My ex wife cheated on me when I was down range and I let that shit get to me more than it should've. After being medically discharged, it put into perspective that everyone's fucked and fucking each other over.

The only way to move forward is to think of no one but yourself and get on with your life by living it the way that best suits your own interests. Don't get tied down man.
>>
>>720668531
Here the same 12 years together about to get married,she made the same
last year on may.The best thing ever happened to me.She behaves exactly as your ex.I dont blame on her she is too weak.I forgive her be the man and find your real woman.She is out there waiting for you.Move on and Tits or Gtfo lol
>>
File: 1424790258334.jpg (434KB, 1536x2048px)
1424790258334.jpg
434KB, 1536x2048px
OP again after reading everything again.

It was a moment of weakness. After all its the first time I saw her after everything happened. Last time I was face to face with her, we were cooking at home, watching films, working on our projects and sleeping together having great sex.

She forced herself to forget every part of that by not seeing me or hearing my voice. Pretending it was over. I know she will regret it, but maybe not now, at least I know she was ashamed just by knowing I was there in the same place we used to go every saturday.

And she was the one who had to go downstairs even with a nice free sofa and table there. Just couldnt look to my face straight knowing what she did.

In a couple of hours Im meeting another girl I found online, lives 1 hour away but its something. I dont expect in fucking her, she likes me (already seen each other), but I just want a good talk and a coffee. Obviously Im not going to talk about this, Im not like that.

But at least is something, Im not going to spend the day alone.

Thanks again for your sincere replies, it sure its hard as hell. Ive been dumped in the past, cheated, broke up with other girls, but this was really the one.

Hard times.
>>
>>720666867
Date her best friend
>>
>>720667568
He anon, just keep strong and don't get into contact with her at all. Personal experience was 2 years with a bird and breaking up was the shittest but i stayed strong and didn't contact her because it would flush in old memories. Just keep yourself busy, work out or whatever. It's been about 3 months since we've broken up. She's moved to another city and I'm moving to another country for studies. Things get better Anon, believe me. Look out for yourself, you'll find a decent shelia
>>
>>720669878
Good shit anon, makes me feel like there's hope for me. I'm currently facing out of a 2 year relationship. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>720675581
My pleasure, stay strong anon.
>>
>>720667334
This
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485135539026.jpg (7KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485135539026.jpg
7KB, 235x214px
>>720666867
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.