[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I blame you now I need your help fixing it. Im having fucken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3849.jpg (375KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3849.jpg
375KB, 1600x1200px
/b/ I blame you now I need your help fixing it.

Im having fucken problems with my life and I've been trying to raztionalize my thought process to see if it's me. I want to know if I'm the one creating the biggest problems in my life or if it's some other factor outside my influence which is the other person. How do I help heal someone who has been damaged by sexual abuse due to the sick fantasies. Like the sick fucks on these websites who post anything they ever want with freedom because they are anonymous. A by product of the sick fantasies that lived out is something I have to deal with now. I need advice because I know I need information that valid and true. I need to know how I can help her with therapy or whatever it is.
>>
Now that I've got a solid question here no one wants to answer me. Wtf B
>>
File: 1446889751088.jpg (67KB, 580x873px) Image search: [Google]
1446889751088.jpg
67KB, 580x873px
Fixing the mental health problems that result from abuse is a multiple years long process. I have been through it with my current partner, and am not sure what help i can offer during the lifetime of this thread, but I'll hear you out. Whats the matter, friendo?
>>
>>720662017
Awe an actual person who cares.
So she's gotten on this new anti anxiety meds about a month ago and when we met she immediately got the B.C. Implant in her arm. She's been acting withdrawn from everything and everyone lately and she's dropped 2 of her 5 classes because she doesn't like the people in her classes. I totally respect that. It's just I'm around her and she gets mad at me when the stuff I say and she gets annoyed by it. It's mainly because what I have to say is redundant to her because she's smart atleast I want to give her that. I care about this chick and her mom told me not to give up today because I told her everything that happened to her daughter and how it's affecting me now. I know I'm not perfect but I want to know how I can help.
>>
>expecting legitimate psychological advice on a malaysian basketweaving forum

Your problems are your own, trying to blame them on an outside factor is just another cop-out to shift the responsibility from yourself. Have some fucking agency you faggot.

Don't bother trying to help 'heal' someone, it's not worth it because you're just an outside influence and you have no idea what's going on in their head. The best you could do is help them seek professional help, you may just fuck them up more with your meddling.
>>
File: 7140346-3x2-700x467.jpg (50KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
7140346-3x2-700x467.jpg
50KB, 700x467px
>>720662255
I'm assuming you've tried to talk to her about it, what explanation - if any - has she offered for her behaviour? With mental illness, their perception of the world is far more important than the worlds actual state, so its important to know what that perception is
>>
>>720662509
>>720662530

>actually receiving legitimate psychological advice on a malaysian basketweaving forum
what is life
>>
>>720662255
>being that much of a beta cuck

Oh, makes sense now. You just want to be a lapdog in hopes of getting some sucky sucky reward as her 'savior'

You're pathetic.
>>
>>720662255
Awe? You from south africa bro?
>>
>>720662255
>It's just I'm around her and she gets mad at me when the stuff I say and she gets annoyed by it.

Well if irl you're anything like you were in that other thread, she's probably not the one at fault.
>>
>>720662530
Her perception is that she's always tired and has to sleep. She says she's always there for me but when I'm around she dismisses me. I mean she's been getting more irritatable after she wakes up. Lately and I'm trying to give this broad some space. I certainly don't want to fuck her up more>>720662509
But what is the process of getting medical and good psychology help for her?
>>
>>720662664
What do you mean anon? If you see such a big character flaw then help me see it.
>>
File: galah-600x400.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
galah-600x400.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>>720662713
You may be in a bit of a pickle anon, in order to render any help (professional or otherwise), the subject has to be a willing participant. The fact that she's brushing you off isn't a good sign. Continue your earnest attempts to reach out to her, be honest with her about the fact you feel like she's dismissing you, but don't make the discussion *about* that, because the discussions about you being worried about her.

I fear that the most help i can offer you is to say that if she does continue to refuse help and then self destructs and kills herself, try not to blame yourself
>>
>>720662255
Read the first 2 lines

It's the implant m80
My gf got it and she was off it in under a year
>>
>>720662984
What did the implant cause to your gf mate? Noticeable differences? Also how long did it take to see the affects?
>>
>>720662713
Does she have any friends left, any real ones? Sounds like she needs an intervention. If she's ashamed of herself, she's certainly not facing it. Having herself exposed and finding people still care might help her work through it instead of avoiding it.

I don't think psychological help will do anything because it sounds like she doesn't want it. You can't force people to be motivated. You can help remind them of why they used to be though.
>>
>>720662918
What, are you saying all that pretentious shit was just trolling for critical thread mass? If you constantly insult her like you insulted that entire thread, I'd be surprised if she *didn't* hate you.
>>
>>720663131
Why they used to be motivated? She did everything for her family she told me that's what motivated her.
>>
>>720663211
How did I insult you? You keep calling me pertencious but I'm starting to think you don't even know what the word means. Just kidding that what the troll in me what's to say. Maybe I am pertencious. So how do improve myself man. If you think being pertencious is bad then what's good then?
>>
>>720663219
So what's changed then? Is she just tired of the struggle or did something set her off?
>>
>>720663377
I think I did to be honest. She didn't want to think about this sexual abuse and I pried at it and she just fell apart.
>>
>>720663089
Huge sex drive drop
Then the emotional detachment began
We were in a 7 year relationship at this point and she basically wanted nothing to do with me
>>
>>720663377
She quit her job and started sleeping a shit ton more like when these pills started then she started to tack on an extra 4 hours of sleep on top of the 8-9 hours of sleep she normally does
>>
>>720663352
Dude, you got smacked the fuck down for talking about mathematics you don't understand. Do you really not see how pretentious you are? Banach-Tarsky Paradox? Really? You read some wikipedia article perhaps and thought it sounded like your life eh? Too bad you weren't counting on running into an actual mathematician. And then you had the gall to accuse HIM of not understanding. Who are you to assume that? Why did you assume he hadn't spent 2 semesters studying it?

That's the most egregious example, but certainly not the only one. It was the most funny one though because that was brutal.
>>
>>720663460
>>720663460
haha oh wow, you definitely fucked up there.

you essentially asked a victim to re-live their trauma to satisfy your curiosity.

>>720663577
>Huge sex drive drop
>Then the emotional detachment began

From what i understand, that's typical for victims of sexual abuse. Id assume its all related.
>>
>>720663778
So I dun goofed
How do I fix it
>>
>>720663778
She definitely wasn't a sec victim
Same things happened to her friend who was busy being a slut in college
>>
>>720663720
You're right I don't have a full understanding of the paradox. And yes I found someone who actually understands it. Great we satisfied a connection where I can build a greater understanding of what's going on. So how do I stop being pertencious?
>>
>>720662255
what anxiety meds anon?
>>
>>720664065
I don't know anon :(
>>
>>720663995
Maybe don't go talking about random scientific or mathematical principles or theorems or assuming that they have anything to do with your social life? And maybe don't accuse someone of not knowing what he's talking about when you don't know what you're talking about and he in fact does. That would be a start.
>>
>>720664065
So just stop talking about her traumas? Get her on different meds and remove that little metal rod for anti babies. Is that what you basically told me to do?
>>
>>720664324
if its a benzodiazepine type drug like xanax or valium or klonopin get her off of it.
>>
>>720664427
I would say the same for you to man. But I learned a lot from you so I want to say thank you for being today's devil's advocate. Really helped me open up my perspectives. You'll probably just call me a portentous asshole regardless of what I say at this point.
>>
>>720661607
What's wrong with freedom?

I see nothing wrong with freedom
>>
>>720664561
I'm not the one talking about them. I'm not the one talking about anything. All I've done is point out where you were wrong. It's the safe bet. It's also why I sound arrogant. It's easy to be right when you only point out where others are wrong. You can call that cowardly if you like. But I have no reason to bet my dignity on /b/. Neither do you, but you did it anyway and lost. And for no reason too, because it didn't even have anything to do with your real questions.
>>
>>720664696
Why do you deny yourself? Anon from being my friend? I get it anon, I misspoke and it's not a game.
>>
Itt, bipolar disorder op can't control his left hand, blames /b/ for masturbating day and night to sexual fantasies posted here
>>
>>720664460
you may want to seek forgiveness for opening up old wounds, and admit that you were wrong for bringing up her abuse out of ignorance.
>>
>>720664696
Im sorry anon for being a pertencious asshat and for not knowing completely with a full understanding of what I was talking about.
>>
>>720664892
This seems like the best course of action anon
>>
>>720664786
I've already been far more friendly than you deserve. I told you in the other thread what I think you should do. Leave her. She'll sink or she'll swim. You can't fix her. Only she can fix herself.

I'm surprised more people aren't saying similar things. You'd think there'd be a ton of people telling you not to stick your dick in crazy. But I guess it's already too late for that.

Wow these fucking captchas are fucking bullshit. Took me like 3 minutes this time.
>>
>>720665201
You haven't been listening to the other anon in the thread whose had experience with his gf and medication. Maybe it's a combination of me being a pertencious person, her being on meds, and my curiosity opening old wounds.
>>
>>720665357
What, so you think it's medically induced? Then the answer's fucking simple, get her off birth control and start wearing rubbers. Or start saving up for 18 years of responsibility.
>>
>>720664892
Should I bring flowers and something bitches like? Maybe a card or something to tell her I'm sorry face
>>
>>720663089

My gf also went on the implanon and it FUCKED UP HER. Mentally she was all over the place. Took a few weeks for it to take old and it didn't get better until a month or so after she had it removed.

Fucking with hormones always causes some kind of an issue.
>>
>>720665695
How do I convince her that the birth control is actually the problem for her mental health? Maybe it's the two drugs interacting
>>
Niggers
>>
>>720662639
/thread

Don't waste your time OP, i've been young too, this was a mistake, I lost 3 years of my life, a lot of money, the ability to trust, some friends...
>>
File: FARO.png (2MB, 1549x824px) Image search: [Google]
FARO.png
2MB, 1549x824px
>>720663913
dump her, aweful emotional baggage man. GOD DAMN. I just spent yrs trying to fix a girl. YOU CANT FIX A HUMAN BEING ITS NOT A RADIATOR. THERES A MILLION OTHER PEOPLE OUT IN THE WORLD. I don't know why I used caps, but seriously. There's a million people, you fucked up by asking her to tell you her slut tale, she did an implant, that shit bones people mentally. shes' a whore get over it. Whether you do it now, or later is up to you... i;m so fucking sorry for the aweful words I've typed. but it's all I have to offer you. I wish someone would have told me this along time ago... good luck with life anon.
>>
Thanks anon's I got another bitch ready for me if this one turns out to be a dud. I mean this in the kindest of ways. If this bitch don't work out I got another do I fuck my emotions away.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.