[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/, I'm legit curious. Those of you who voted for Trump,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 43

File: donald-trump-job-growth[1].jpg (137KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-job-growth[1].jpg
137KB, 1024x711px
So /b/, I'm legit curious. Those of you who voted for Trump, did you do so because you actually believe in his policies, or because you wanted to troll lefties. I don't care one way other the other. Just curious.
>>
>>720556109

Both.
Most of his policies were very sound. And liberal tears are priceless. Not only that but I firmly believe that continuing to give power to liberals would shift not just the nation but the world towards its destruction.

Also the guy is a self made millionaire who has proven to have one of the brightest minds for businesses so I figured he'd be good at helping fix the country's economy.
>>
>>720556109
His policies WILL Make America Great Again. You can already see it happening in the stock market and the repatriation of jobs. This is week one. It's only the beginning. I voted for him because I believed in him. He's making me proud.
>>
>>720556194
So...trolling. Got it.
>>
File: trump standing up toTANK.jpg (351KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
trump standing up toTANK.jpg
351KB, 1024x766px
>>720556109

We wanted to bring jobs back to America, SECURE THE BORDER, Ban muslims from coming here and every other thing he is doing to make America GREAT AGAIN!

Why would you ask such a stupid question, unless you are a completely fukkking oblivious DUMBFUKKKKER!

MAGA!!!!!
>>
>>720556109
>>720556109
Anything to avoid PC culture propagated by complete and utter lies. No regrets even if America does end up in the shitter at least I wont have to ever be told I can rape a woman by looking at her by my workplace as part of mandatory """""""""""""""""""""""""'''training""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>720556358
This is why the left lost.
>>
>>720556358

No, I gave you two reasons, trolling was the smallest of them. I firmly believed his policies would help fix the economic and social turmoil we're in
>>
>>720556427
2nded, I'd rather go down with trump than that bitch sociopath clinton
>>
>>720556278
What the fuck is the reparation of jobs? Where are the new jobs?

The stock market doing well doesnt mean shit to most Americans. And i don't mean they dont understand it, I mean it has no effect on the quality of their lives.
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>720556358
>...
>>
>>720556194
What policies? He makes up shit based on what he saw on tv the night before.
>>
File: CBwOY-TT.jpg (24KB, 380x379px) Image search: [Google]
CBwOY-TT.jpg
24KB, 380x379px
>>720556109
honestly, a little of both. mostly because he is the absolute antithesis of PC/neo-liberal culture.

also memeing a man into office was fun
>>
>>720556587
Well, or he just makes up shit that fits the narrative he wants to portray.
>>
>>720556109
He is my President.
>>
>>720556109
Both.
>>
>>720556553
He's only been in office for one week and he has done more for Jobs than that nigger obongo did in 8 years.

Stop trolling us, you ignorant communist America hating faggot!
>>
File: 1478908109400.png (284KB, 922x906px) Image search: [Google]
1478908109400.png
284KB, 922x906px
>>720556587
>>
>>720556553
>reparation of jobs
I have no idea what that means. I never said it. And the stock market is crucial to a healthy economy, which helps everyone and contributes to the REPATRIATION of jobs (so long as taxes are cut which Trump is going to see done).
>>
>>720556666
What has he done exactly?
>>
>>720556587

Go FUKKK yourself, you ignorant lying piece of shyte!
>>
>>720556666
this

also quads witnessed for truth!
>>
>>720556711
REPATRIATION OF JOBS

FREEZING IMMIGRATION FROM ENEMY STATES

ETC. ETC.
>>
>>720556358
Trust a liberal to twist anyone's good words around.
>>
>>720556358
Liberals don't understand any reasons, thats exactly why you lose,
>>
>>720556553

Repatriation. A fuckload of US companies outsource their production to foreign countries because it's cheaper for them.

>>720556587

What do you mean what policies? You're already seeing them, anon, stopping our companies from leaving the country because Pahjid can produce their things at 1 cent an hour. Ending 1 sided trade agreements like NAFTA, withdrawing from useless shit like TPP, cutting expenses everywhere, prioritizing Americans, cutting back on illegal immigration while improving legal immigration procedures, etc.

Also he has balls, he wont shut up to be PC and isn't afraid to say things the way they are, he can actually change the dishonest media by calling them out on their bullshit by name. I'm convinced that in less than 1 year, BLM will finally be declared a hate group (officially) and the feds will be able to prosecute them.
>>
>>720556711

He's gotten Carrier to keep 800 jobs in Indiana, he got all the TOP Executives to commit $$$ to building plants in America, he signed orders to build the wall, deport criminal illegal aliens....seriously where are you getting your news from the Ricky Maddow or Antifa? Serously, you are either a brain dead loser or you are trying to troll Trump supporters because nobody is this blind to reality!
>>
pure naked unrepentant trolling...the fact is that the visible govt. has no power - the deep state oligarchy controls everything anyway democracy is an ilusion...
>>
I would've voted for just about anyone to keep Hillary out of office. He just happened to be the alternative.
>>
Hilliary was a DNC pinata and we have yet to smash it open. The bitch was crazy wanting to force her migrants into our lives. You see what obama did for the niggers, what do you think she would of done for women?
>>
>>720556933
"illusion" I meant to type... that one "l" slipped through
>>
Hi buzzfeed
>>
>>720556194
>self made millionaire
>was handed a million dollars to start with
Trolololol
>>
>>720556109
Ordinary people getting sick of white guilt and militant liberals shoving their shit down our throat and telling us that any kind of national pride or pride in our heritage is bad. My erection grows stronger every time trump does something to piss of the commie feminist left, i mean im pro abortion but i still love the tears trump is getting atm. Fucking feminist whores think they should have instant free access to abortions at any stage just because theyre filthy whores who have unprotected sex and change their mind.
>>
Hillary can't be trusted. I want that wall build because Mexicans have been leeching off our country for decades and fucked our economy either we go to war with Mexico but they will fold anyway because we always held all the cards. They need to be put in their place now anyway and about time. Or we would go to war with Russia and have a even more fucked up economy and have Mexico suck us completely dry and become everyone's bitch. I also feel countries outside us don't really understand the problems in America and can't give one valid reason why we should of voted for Clinton but says we are retarded for doing so. Both are crazy but trump is the better choice by far
>>
>>720557084
if you were handed a million dollars, could you make a multi billion dollar corporation out of just that? you'd probably blow it all within a year.
>>
>>720557084
Implying the average cunt wouldnt be broke after a year if you gave them 1mil
>>
>>720556587

I wasn't enjoying paying over 2000 monthly for a health insurance in which I never used more than 500 dollars yearly.

>>720557084

Do you honestly believe that anyone with a million dollars loan is going to be able to turn it into a 34 million fortune? Of fucking course not, 99% of people with that much money would just blow it all and declare themselves on personal bankruptcy.

You were most likely given a loan of 100k for college and you're currently drowning in debt
>>
>>720556109
Revvin' up your engine
Listen to her howlin' roar
Metal under tension
Beggin' you to touch and go
Highway to the danger zone
Ride into the danger zone
Headin' into twilight
Spreadin' out her wings tonight
She got you jumpin' off the track
And shovin' into overdrive
I'll take you
Ridin' into the danger zone
You'll never say hello to you
Until you get it on the red line overload
You'll never know what you can do
Until you get it up as high as you can go
Out along the edges
Always where I burn to be
The further on the edge
The hotter the intensity
Gonna take you
Right into the danger zone
>>
>>720556109

Like it all but the net neutrality. Shame he kills that.
>>
File: pepe_laughing.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_laughing.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>720557167

>tfw Mexico's only card against the US was its oil wells
>Pena nieto fucking sold them years ago

That guy is the most fucking incompetent president in North america I swear
>>
>>720556931
and when any of that actually happens, you let us all know
>>
>>720557278
You had some shitty insurance buddy.
>>
Ah, push it Ah, push it Oooh, baby, baby Baby, baby Oooh, baby, baby Baby, baby Get up on this! Ah, push it Ah, push it Ah, push it (ow, get up on this) Ah, push it (get up on this)Ow baby Salt and Pepa's here Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt and Pepa's here Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt and Pepa's here Salt and, Salt and, Salt and Pepa's here Salt, Salt, Salt, Salt and Pepa's here
(Now wait a minute, y'all; This dance ain't for everybody Only the sexy people So all you fly mothers, get on out there and dance Dance, I said!) Salt and Pepa's here, and we're in effect Want you to push it, babe Coolin' by day then at night working up a sweat C'mon girls, let's go show the guys that we know How to become number one in a hot party show Now push it Ah, push it - push it good Ah, push it - push it real good Ah, push it - push it good Ah, push it - p-push it real good Hey! Ow! Push it good! Oooh, baby, baby Baby, baby Oooh, baby, baby Ba-baby, baby Push it good Push it real good Ah, push it Ah, push it Yo, yo, yo, yo, baby-pop Yeah, you come here, give me a kiss
Better make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissed Can't you hear the music's pumpin' hard like I wish you would? Now push it Push it good Push it real good Push it good P-push it real good Ah, push it Get up on this! Ah, get up on this! Ah ah, get up on this! Ow, get up on this!
Boy you really got me going
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing Ah, push it Ah, push it
Boy you really got me going
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing Ah, push it Ah, push it Ah Ah, push it Push it push push it push it
Push it, push push push it, push it
Push it, push it, push it push it push it
Push it, push it, push it push it push it
>>
>>720556109
I'm sailing away set an open course for the virgin sea
I've got to be free free to face the life that's ahead of me
On board I'm the captain so climb aboard
We'll search for tomorrow on every shore
And I'll try oh Lord I'll try to carry on
I look to the sea reflections in the waves spark my memory
Some happy some sad
I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had
We live happily forever so the story goes
But somehow we missed out on that pot of gold
But we'll try best that we can to carry on
A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope and this is what they said
They said come sail away come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away come sail away
Come sail away with me
I thought that they were angels but to my surprise
They climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies
Singing come sail away come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away come sail away
Come sail away with me
>>
>>720556931
>800 jobs
unemployment is measured in percentages not in hundreds of jobs, obama got it down to ~4% or something...
>>
>>720557900
God this song is great
>>
>>720557538

Maine was fucked over with Obamacare
>>
>>720557732
Who wrote this poem
>>
>>720556922
Remember to take into account the economic context we are operating in. America operates a massive budget deficit. Trump vows to fix the economy by massively increasing public spending.

He's stopping our companies from leaving the country by giving them tons of tax allowances from the public coffers. The american tax payer ends up paying the very wealthy corporations to stay in the country. Is that a win? He's supposedly bringing jobs back into manufacturing, mining, energy by propping up uncompetitive companies and backing out of climate change commitments. That doesn't help America. That holds it back. He should be investing in retraining programmes and education. These are long-term plans with long-term benefits. But Trump is a man of big headlines, not feasible solutions.

His trade policies are a disaster as well. He wants to massively increase import taxes on China and Mexico. All that does is make the American people poorer in real terms and the dollar stronger (our exports less competitive). Why? Because we are at around 4% unemployment sop we are operating close to capacity. It's basic economics. Making imports more expensive can only increase domestic production by so much as we are already near full employment.

Becoming more protectionist (i.e. hiding away from the effects of globalisation) helps nobody. The world is moving in that direction already. A good leader would acknowledge that and invest in retraining/ streamlining America's economy.

His policies on clamping down on illegal immigration are alright actually but his wall is a disaster. He said earlier this week that it would get paid for by taxing Mexican imports. That means the American consumer pays the tab.

His Muslim ban is a mess as well. It makes sense to control immigration from countries that produce more fundamentalists. But why then does he not control immigration from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia? Because he's a man of headlines, not solutions.
>>
>>720558066
peanut butter and jelly
>>
>>720557499
Remember when liberals were talking about trump not building the wall? I do.
Remember when liberals started calling the wall the fence? I do.
Remember how Mexico is gonna pay for it? They're already feeling those tariffs and all of that money is going right into the 21 billion dollar concrete wall fund. The best part? They can't stop us without destroying themselves.

You are aware we're no longer a part of the TPP, correct? It was part of his policy to remove us from it. You seem to be uninformed of the happenings and you asked for an update, so there you go.

Remember when Trump said he was going to renegotiate NAFTA? I sure do. Guess what? It's happening.

Remember that Mudslime ban that liberals were saying he would back down on? Mmmmm, it's happening.

We're only a week into this man's presidency. Now take a good fucking look at this post: >>720556675
because all of that is coming.
>>
>>720556109
The one really good thing about him is, that he calms relations with Russia.
Clinton would've started a new cold war with "armed conflicts" on the side.
Just hope he doesn't do the same in the long run as Hitler did with Stalin.

t. German, who'd hate being between two blocks yet again.
>>
>>720558057

uhhhh... Wanna try again?

I'm in Maine, too We got fucked over because LePage refused the Medicaid expansion. People in MA who have the exact same incomes as people up here, for example say $25k/yr to $35k/yr, can (or could) get insurance for dirt cheap. Here you're looking at $300+ per month.

Do your homework, son.
>>
>>720556109
I wasn't going to vote for lying crooked Hilary and have to endure 4 or 8 more years of a Leftist White House.

Honestly I wasn't a huge Trump fan, but I wan't going to throw my vote away on some 3rd party candidate that nobody can remember their name 3 months later.

So my vote for Trump was more of an Anti-Hilary vote. I was genuinely surprised he one, but happy and relieved, too.

I think Trump's business background will do wonders in cleaning up the swamp, cutting spending, eliminating excessive and redundant government jobs and waste, balancing the budget, securing our borders, and giving us back the freedoms and liberties that the Founders intended us to have in the Constitution.
>>
>>720556109
BOTH
>>
>>720556109
Trump hablo español? WALL MEXICO TRABAJO JAJAJAJAJAJA
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa darle alegria why cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena
Hey Macarena
Macarena tiene un novio que se llama
Que se llama de apellido Vitorino,
Que en la jura de bandera el muchacho
Se metio con dos amigos
Macarena tiene un novio que se llama
Que se llama de apellido Vitorino,
why en la jura de bandera el mucacho
Se metio con dos amigos
Hey Macarena
Macarena, Macarena, Macarena
Que le gusta los veranos de Marbella
Macarena, Macarena, Macarena
Que le gusta la movida guerrilera
Hey Macarena
>>
>>720556109
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>720558110

Nation of people working part time jobs or drawing welfare is operating at capacity. Toppest of keks. I'm glad people with a more optimistic opinion of the capabilities of our people are in charge, and not you ignorant plebbitor
>>
File: 1349325574321.jpg (246KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1349325574321.jpg
246KB, 1280x720px
all i seen in news mostly is negative news about thrump and jokes about him immediately i know medias are not being honest , so i vote him, problem?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>720558386
>>
>>720557948

The 4 percent unemployment only counts people receiving UE compensation. Many people have fallen off the ue because they couldn't find a job after their UE ran out. Also, nearly 80 percent of all the jobs Onigger created were part time minimum wage jobs. The real unemployment/under employment rate is about 15 percent...tell me you knew this common sense/common knowledge, lying dumbfukkk communist troll!
>>
>>720556109
Trolling and watching liberals cry, is the only thing I got to live for desu. Greatest accoutrement would be when we make kanye president, Kanye/Spencer 2024
>>
>>720559433
Accomplishment*
>>
>>720556109

I just wanted to troll lefties and I'm someone who most of you would call a spic.
>>
>>720556109
Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘
>>
>>720556675
Where is the part were he silences scientists, denies science, disables the EPA and bans abortions?
>>
>>720556109

because I believe in his policies

fun fact: media tried everything to avoid to talk about his policies.
>>
>>720559757
Esp during those debates
>>
Make america great again more like make america gape again () >< I'm so high
>>
>>720558293
>cleaning up the swamp, cutting spending
By picking people with either no exp or have interests in their own gains and by building a wall? Sounds like a perfect plan
>>
>>720559749
That's Pence & the GOP's 100 day plan.

Mark my works they'll dump that unstable motherfucker after they push their agenda through and blame it all on Trumple Thinskin.
>>
>>720560457
So you are saying that Trump's plan are actually good and that its actually Pence and GOP's plan that is bad? Shouldn't you support Trump against Pence an GOP then?
>>
>>720560457
Doesn't matter who's plan it is when trump is signing the documents to make it happen
>>
>>720556358
>>720556553
>>720556587
>>720556627
>>720559749
>>720560307
>ITT: Leftists demonstrate their intellect
>>
File: trump_supporter_logic.jpg (124KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter_logic.jpg
124KB, 700x467px
>>720556194
>And liberal tears are priceless.
>>
>>720560887
So building a wall spanning the southern border will cut spending?
>>
>>720556377
>>
>>720560650
Not at all.
They're both bad.
And their's no way I'm gonna convenience you differently.

>>720560651
You don't know your GOP well.
They ALWAYS use a scapegoat, even if they have to throw their own under the bus.
>RINO's
>Tea Party
>>
>>720560986
Yeah, that's gonna get you far - huh?
>>
>>720556109
I like Trump, but I hate his anti-science policies because he's a fucking moron.

His anti-PC stuff is cool though.
>>
File: trump_paintjob.jpg (58KB, 960x926px) Image search: [Google]
trump_paintjob.jpg
58KB, 960x926px
>>
File: trump_great (2).jpg (75KB, 590x356px) Image search: [Google]
trump_great (2).jpg
75KB, 590x356px
>>720561086
>>
File: trump_plan3.jpg (110KB, 866x594px) Image search: [Google]
trump_plan3.jpg
110KB, 866x594px
>>720561095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
>>
>>720561178
Close the internet!
>>
>>720556931
Kek 800 jobs......lost 1200 and it only cost the state 7 million dollars in taxes. So that cost $8,750 per job. Losers
>>
File: trump_estate_tax.png (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
trump_estate_tax.png
80KB, 600x600px
>>
>>720561147
"I'm sorry sir but if you would have come to us sooner or this health issue you wouldn't be in such bad shape now. Looks like you'll have to declare bankruptcy now. Good luck getting future treatment for that."
>muy liberal tears!

"We've built this wall at a cost of 12B+, paid from your taxes and those bastards are still coming through. Also enjoy pay 20% more on any produce/fruit from now on."
>muy liberal tears!

>MAGA
>>
File: health_1196567923709809.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
health_1196567923709809.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>720561647
>>
>>720557195

>a milion dollars in 1970
>son of a well established real estate mogul

He was born well connected and part of a wealthy family, he could've been an actual retard and still became a millionaire
>>
No Hillary. Also, tired of the smugness of the media.
>>
>>720561924
>he could've been an actual retard and still became a millionaire
IS an actual retard and still became a millionaire
>>
A shareholder who bought $100 of DJT shares in 1995 could sell them for about $4 in 2005. The same investment in MGM Resorts would have increased in value to about $600.
>>
File: trump_expert03.jpg (72KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
trump_expert03.jpg
72KB, 880x495px
>>720562078
oh that donnie...
>>
>>720562078
>>720562189
Interesting but what about 2005-present. Not a trump supporter but am curious if he stocks are still trading low
>>
>>720562189
Looted the company to pay personal debts. How is this fucker not in prison?
>>
>>720562464
He was forced to leave the company as a part of one of his six bankruptcies. The properties have been shuttered.
>>
I support borders for our nation. A wall is simply a physical embodiment of that border. It may not keep everyone out, but a uniform wall stands as a strong symbol versus the ragtag wall we have now.

I support concealed carry in all 50 states and I firmly believe that the right to bare arms shall not be infringed upon, be it for a militia or for the individual.

I believe that Israel is a great ally and worth far more in a fight than Humanshield-estine. They have proved to be dedicated to our efforts.

I support blocking the TPP as well as furthering the DAPL since both benefit American jobs, or at least further our self reliance.

Lastly, I don't agree we should be completely self sufficient, but we should have the infrastructure in place in case China or the EU or any of our major trade partners fails or encounters problems.

P.s. Isn't it about time we stopped playing World Police and started being the World Ruler again?
>>
>>720562189
>hotel shares are the same as all other shares like computers and oil and grain and shit
poor argument
>>
>>720562941
I'm sure all other hotel owners were trading that low
>>
>>720556109
Both
>>
File: trump_speech.gif (84KB, 459x300px) Image search: [Google]
trump_speech.gif
84KB, 459x300px
>>720562941
>>720563264

>The investors who bought into his IPO at $10/share exited with shares less than $1. In the same time, investors in Harrah's casinos doubled their money; MGM and Starwood investors quadrupled their money.

>While MGM and Starwood were making profits of 400% Trump lost 90%.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/06/11/this-is-how-trump-made-millions-while-running-his-casinos-into-the-ground/

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/donald-trump-was-a-stock-market-disaster-2015-07-22

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/as-its-stock-collapsed-trump%e2%80%99s-firm-gave-him-huge-bonuses-and-paid-for-his-jet/ar-AAgWORF?li=BBnbfcN

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/usa-today-exclusive-hundreds-allege-donald-trump-doesn%e2%80%99t-pay-his-bills/ar-AAgR9h6?li=BBnb7Kz
>>
File: IQ 1449529934868.gif (102KB, 634x503px) Image search: [Google]
IQ 1449529934868.gif
102KB, 634x503px
>>720562706
>Isn't it about time we stopped playing World Police and started being the World Ruler again?
>>
>>720556109
He was the best option. 8 years of Obama hurt us bad. 4 or 8 of Hillary would destroy the US and prove once and for all that no matter how corrupt, people will vote for a Democrat for their gubment cheese.
>>
File: wat.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>>720563264
>I'm sure all other hotel owners were trading that low
>>
>>720563452
Enjoy mediocrity
>>
File: 1458328493253.jpg (67KB, 479x457px) Image search: [Google]
1458328493253.jpg
67KB, 479x457px
>>720563455
>>
>>720559749
EPA shouldn't have dun goofed so many times, women shouldn't have tried to hold the rest of the population to ransom with their pussies. Now they pay the price, gg.
>>
>>720556477

>Clinton is left wing
>>
>>720563563
>Enjoy mediocrity
What does history teach about Empire you brainless fuck?
>>
File: obama_4611979883720103318_n.jpg (48KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
obama_4611979883720103318_n.jpg
48KB, 640x375px
>>720563455
not sure if trolling or just completely retarded
>>
>>720563455
boy this is a post from a tin-foiled basement if i've ever seen one. and fueled by retarded fucking identity, my team is the best politics.
>>
File: 1482597335073.jpg (133KB, 1150x647px) Image search: [Google]
1482597335073.jpg
133KB, 1150x647px
>>720556109

>wanted to troll lefties

In the end they just trolled themselves.
>>
>>720563596
When did the epa dun goofed it up?
>>
>>720563658
lmao easy to say employment is up if you classify shit tier 8 hours a week working at chick a fil as actual employment
>>
File: IMG_1247.jpg (179KB, 640x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.jpg
179KB, 640x891px
>>720556109
I did it for the return to America First state craft and for the lulz.
This is truly the best timeline.
>>
>>720563643
That no one tried hard enough. If Hitler hadnt picked a war on two fronts he would have won. It's time to take the Americas first, then ally with Russia and Britain to wipe out the niggers with nukes and glass the desert. Lastly we move on China as one.
>>
>>720563733
Colorado obviously.
>>
>>720563733
The Animas river spill for one
>>
>>720563816
?
>>
File: 1485052050321.jpg (28KB, 479x398px) Image search: [Google]
1485052050321.jpg
28KB, 479x398px
>>
File: tin foil.jpg (19KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
tin foil.jpg
19KB, 500x204px
>>720556377

>dat drawing

That Garrison guy seems to have some serious mental issues.
>>
File: trumps America.jpg (140KB, 818x1148px) Image search: [Google]
trumps America.jpg
140KB, 818x1148px
>>720563803
>>
>>720563844
Another river spill @ Gold King mine
>>
>>720563839
>>720563962
The EPA caused these spills?
>>
File: Pepe_gets_punched.jpg (56KB, 509x541px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gets_punched.jpg
56KB, 509x541px
>>720563954
>>
>>720564018
Of course, it's their responsibility to monitor the mines and river, they failed hugely in both cases.
>>
File: 1474853162612.png (134KB, 1204x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1474853162612.png
134KB, 1204x1098px
>>
>>720564018
>>720564152
In fact in Colorado they were directly responsible for the spill
>>
File: trump_cuck.jpg (49KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [Google]
trump_cuck.jpg
49KB, 1024x564px
>>720564177
>>
>>720564152
Engineering failures, by private industry firms contracted by the EPA - cleaning up a toxic mess left by private industry.
Like blaming a firefighter for the house fire.
>>
>>720563436
Ivan's still awake anon, your facts are wasted on him.
>>
I le epically trolled libcucks by making my own quality of life worse. butthurt much libcucks? xD
>>
>>720564314
From the wiki page on the incident:

>On August 5, 2015, EPA personnel, along with workers for Environmental Restoration LLC (a Fenton, Missouri, company under EPA contract to mitigate pollutants from the closed mine), caused the release of toxic wastewater when attempting to add a tap to the tailing pond for the mine.

>EPA personnel
>>
>>720564406
this has been the majority of republican voters for a few decades. It'd be funny were it not so true.
>>
>>720564423
Do your masters pat you on the head when you hold the actual polluters faultless.
>>
File: Little man2.jpg (123KB, 749x771px) Image search: [Google]
Little man2.jpg
123KB, 749x771px
>>720556109
Because hillary is a crock and burnie didn't get in.
Teach those dems a lesson in democracy!
>>
>>720556194
>self made millionaire
apart from the over one billion dollars he was given in government handouts... and the hundred million he inherited
>>
File: 1475788512749.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1475788512749.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>>720564565
>>
>>720556194
>the brightest minds for businesses
well, yeah, great at fraud, tax evasion, bilking his suppliers and welshing on deals, not delivering his promises and outright lying... so should be good at actually running a country, sure...
>>
>>720564423
So one or two accidents and the whole agency is worthless? Yea, ok
>>
>>720556377

JOBS BACK TO AMERICA. LOLZERS FIRST WHY DONT YOU JUST LEARN A LITTLE BIT OF ECONOMICS.

Damn i love this SOAP that is going on in the USA. We people from the EU have a great time laughing our asses of because of these kind of people who think Trump will bring JOBS back with tarrifs and making products that are NOT made in the USA cost more.

LOL LOL U GUYS SO STUPID HAHAH i have a great time on how stupid the average American is.

OH MY GOD ENJOYMENT 110%!!!! THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO LIVE IN.

Its great to see such a "great" nation now going down the toilet. :) I thought it could never happen... but it happened with the Roman Empire.. Why could it not happen with the USA.

The time is now.. enjoy it. Grab your popcorn people from outside the USA. And enjoy how the USA themselfs are going to kill their own nation. Oh my god.. the tears of laughter.
>>
>>720556538
except you would not have gone down with clinton in charge, but will be fucked over by trump - talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face...
>>
>>720558698
If you're going to vote in American elections learn some basic English, you ignorant nigger
>>
>>720562706
>P.s. Isn't it about time we stopped playing World Police and started being the World Ruler again?
Don't piss off Europe though. Right now USA is by far the most powerful country in the world in terms of military power, but that's only because Europe has been spending their money better. If they become threatened by USA, EU could easily become number one within 5-10 years. EU is a bigger economy than USA, has way more population and is technologically up there with USA.
>>
>>720556527
>I firmly believed
with no evidence or good reason... just like trump firmly believes the shit he makes up.
>>
>>720556109
Please just accept that he's your lawfully elected president. Elected by a system established hundreds of years ago that's built the mightiest nation on the planet, by gentlemen far more educated and intelligent than yourself.
>>
>>720556109
both
>>
even as his companies did poorly, Mr. Trump did well. He put up little of his own money, shifted personal debts to the casinos and collected millions of dollars in salary, bonuses and other payments. The burden of his failures fell on investors and others who had bet on his business acumen.
Mr. Trump assembled his casino empire by borrowing money at such high interest rates — after telling regulators he would not — that the businesses had almost no chance to succeed.
>>
>>720563727
that was bush jr
>>
File: trump_supporter00 (2).jpg (946KB, 1834x2821px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter00 (2).jpg
946KB, 1834x2821px
>>720564565
see
>>720564037
>>
>>720556666
>has done more for Jobs than that nigger obongo did in 8 years.

well that would be an alternative fact then, wouldn't it?

you trolling or just ignorant?
>>
>>720556679
>the stock market is crucial to a healthy economy,
ah, someone who does not understand the stock market then...
>>
>>720564828
Mmhmm, I'm sure you've never complained about a president. They were lawfully elected, after all.
>>
>>720556729
I love how pseudo random numbers are given magical significance by idiots...

oooh its a number with repeating digits, ohh how exciting and important. Ohh shiney things, ohh squirrel!
>>
>>720564423
>along with workers for Environmental Restoration LLC
So, it doesn't specify. Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>720556109
>>720556109
2 reasons. I first of all, could not vote for the Hildebeast. Secondly, I had to put up with your asshole for the last 8 years. Now you can put up with mine. The only bad thing is lefties are getting the better deal. Trump is actually making things better.
>>
>>720556796
>>720556922
>>720556679
this talk of repatriation is bullshit though, you do know that?

So he makes it too expensive to buy stuff from overseas by upping trade tarrif - so you can't afford to buy a chinese MP£ player or a Mexican air conditioner. And hey, and American one is now cheaper - when before it was too fucking expensive to even think about. So what - now it is still too fucking expensive to buy, and the chinese one is even dearer.

what happens - you can't afford to buy it and you don't buy it.

ok a few people will buy essentials at high prices - but the money they spend is limited, so that means they don't buy something else. it does not put more money into th economy, it just takes it away from somewhere else - so they don't buy some goods made by some other american.

tarrif barriers do not work, never have worked and won't work - but hey, Trump knows better than all the economists, so ...
>>
>>720556845
>why you lose,
he says after eight years of Obama winning - funny how Republicans forget that they lose too...
>>
>>720565337
Better, how? Give specifics, man.
>>
>>720565076
I have complained about individual actions by individual presidents yes. Critique is an important portion of progress.

However, the recent behavior of those that opposed him, that would rather see this nation and everyone in it suffer and fail because you're unable to accept loss is not a civilized, sustainable, nor educated response.

That attitude alone makes me want to ship their worthless asses to concentration camps to be purged. Fortunately I am an adult and are capable of separating my desires from my actions. If Hillary had won, I am positive it would have been the same for us. Just without the mature self-restraint that has not been demonstrated thus far.
>>
>>720556931
you mean he paid Carrier the money it will cost them to build their new plant in Mexico and when the deal runs out in a few years time they will close that plant as they planned to... great deal Donnie
>>
>>720556946
so you are a complete idiot then, fine.
>>
>>720565429
>Republicans forget that they lose too
But the left will continue to lose, if they stay on their present course. Which is fine by me, by all means continue to stomp your feet, and act like little kids.
>>
your still wondering why people voted for trump? are you still wondering where your dad is and why your dreadlocks stink ???
>>
>>720565489
If you're unable to observe and think critically on your own then all the explanation on the planet is never going to have a positive effect on your comprehension.
>>
>>720556109
I did. Trololololol
>>
>>720564794
Thats why we take the UK and Russia. And the non immigrant cucks in the EU.
>>
I only cared about destroying TPP and obamacare

and man oh man did this motherfucker deliver
>>
>>720557195
if New York gave me another 850 million, and I had my dad call all his mates to help me out...

or if I jsut stuck it in a decent stockmarket fund I would have made more money than that in the time...

Trump lost money, and has huge debts - he is not a good businessman, he is a fraud and a con artist.

and you got conned...
>>
If you're trying to understand Trump voters with your brain, you will fail.

America's educational system has been broken for a long time – we're finally seeing the culmination of that.

Unfortunately, an adult populace that never learned critical thinking skills can't be fixed overnight. Most of the populace will lack these critical thinking skills for their rest of their lives.

The only option moving forward is to invest heavily in education and wait for the Trump dumpsters to either slowly die off or become disillusioned non-voters.

If we fail to improve the quality of education, our country will go the way of the Roman empire.

The other issue is the electoral college. It gives greater weight to rural voters – currently homogenous, poorly educated, politically naive. A vestige of slavery and white power, it needs to be removed. Trump's win can be seen as a glitch in the system. A bug that needs to be squashed.

tl;dr There are no short-term solutions. Dedicate some portion of your time, money, or votes towards education – it's the only long-term solution.
>>
>>720556109
Both. Piss off liberals
>>
>>720563455
Ironically, Reagan's administration was the one to start directly distributing government cheese to welfare recipients.
>>
>>720556427
Dude, it's not a law, stare at women all you want, some are just gonna snear, grow some balls
>>
>>720557900
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yOWK7Tam01M
>>
>>720557167
>I also feel countries outside us don't really understand the problems in America
your feeling don't matter. Your facts - or claims - are all false. you are wrong on all counts.

big surprise. idiot thinks that emxico can suck America dry, but has no idea of relative size of economy, trade balance or US international trade... jeez, why do they let people like this vote?
>>
>>720556109
both
>>
>>720565767
this tbqh. well put. Gerrymandering is the other big problem.
>>
>>720556109
lefties deserve it
fuc black obama
>>
>>720557195
He would have made more money investing his inheritance into a mutual fund. By every metric, trump lost wealth through his business enterprises when inflation is taken into account. That's not even mentioning all the debt his multiple business bankruptcies wrote off after he squeezed them for more than they were worth. Why do you think he's the only president in modern history not to release his tax returns? He's fucking broke and living off of debt, like he's blue doing with the nation. Have fun raising the debt ceiling in a few months as spending goes up and taxes come down. Fiscally responsible my ass
>>
>>720563727
its good to see horsey outright admitting he thinks he is above normal Americans. Like myself. What a cunt.
>>
>>720563760
Shit tier job is better than no job. Aren't you Trump cucks against welfare? It's not the country's fault you don't have a college degree to get a real job or any drive to learn a trade.
>>
>>720565559
>recent behavior of those that opposed him
You talking about that largest peaceful protest in American history?
>rather see this nation and everyone in it suffer and fail
What are you talking about?
>because you're unable to accept loss
I'm pretty sure we just don't want his discriminatory policies. Or wasteful spending on walls. Or distancing us from our allies while befriending rivals. Or everything else he's proposed. No, it's not people being "sore losers." It's a legitimate understanding and concern for what this man is doing.
>>
>>720565765
Legal billions in the bank, lawfully elected president of the united states, leader of the mightiest free nation.

>'Con artist'

You keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>720556973
>You see what obama did for the niggers
What exactly did he do?
>>
>>720565767
Piss off you cunt. I went to college to get my Masters in education and I still voted for Trump because he was the better alternative. I'm sorry you can't see past your bias that the only people who voted for Trump are poor uneducated whites. It must really be hard having such restricted world views.
>>
>>720557195
actually I turned $120,000 investment in my business when I was 25 into just over two million by building up my business, before I sold out at 45. And I never stiffed a supplier, or declared bankruptcy and dodged taxes.

I reckon if I had the deal Trump got in the early 70's I would have done a lot better than tastlese Don (and wouldn't waste money on a gold platted shitbox, or golden showers with russian whores)
>>
>>720565767
>America's educational system has been broken for a long time – we're finally seeing the culmination of that.

Agreed. They have been vandalizing and disrupting the lives of people that have no power over the 'system' as it is thinking they're enabling 'change' through their childish behavior.

This is what happens when corporal punishment for retards is removed from the schools.
>>
>>720556278
The stock market is a terrible indicator of the economy add it functions for most people. Yay, businesses will be able to rape our environment and natural resources for bottom dollar and labor standards are going down so corporate profits should be higher than they already are. Seriously, corporations have already never been more profitable. We should be encouraging them to invest that in their workforce or future business, not their shareholders who have more than enough of our nation's wealth already.
>>
>>720556109
Because Hillary is more corrupt and unfit to be president than Trump. Since third party candidates are always losers, that left me only one option.

I also don't give two fucks about "grab her by the pussy," we're not voting for the next pope.
>>
>>720566099
you didnt do any of that shit, junior
>>
>>720565559
you trumpcucks have such a twisted version of reality dancing in your head where you didnt do the same shit to the last president
>>
>>720565878
>the best 5 minutes of southpark

Still makes me tear up
>>
>>720558110
word.

but don't bother - these idiots don't understand and won't listen.

What gets me is that the republicans who all know these are terrible policies are going along...
>>
>>720566049
He fanned the flames of racism dividing us more than ever before. It's going to take decades to fix the damage he's done there.
>>
>>720565356
It's weird, on American keyboards, our dollar sign ($) is shift+4 not shift+3
>>
>>720558190
putting a tariff on mexican imports doesn't make mexico pay for it you nut for brain. It just means the good cost more for US. Meaning WE are paying the tariff
>>
>>720558190
and that is the scary bit - fucking over the environment and the economy to run a bubble on the oil and coal reserves that are in real terms worthless.

he will suck money into unsustainable and expensive jobs, rather than developing new technology and training for lasting future development.

when the next president comes in (4 years) and reverses all the stupid climate change denialist crap, all those fake jobs will go. and the idiots in them will howl at the person who is cutting off their redundant and wasteful and unsustainable jobs, not at the idiot that lead them down that reckless and foolish path - they should be warned now - Trump is a con artist and they are being sucked in...
>>
>>720566467
Sounds like we will be spending money on American goods instead of Mexican.

Use your noodle.
>>
>>720566087
Did you learn how to do proper research while in college? You clearly didn't if you're believing the conspiracy theory tier "scandals" thrown at Hillary and needed an "alternative."

>that only people who voted for Trump are poor uneducated whites
He's not arguing only, he's arguing the majority. Check out some numbers: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/
>>
>>720558946
rather be earning minimumwage than no money. and still doesn't dispute his point 800 jobs in the grandscheme is nothing.
>>
>>720566087

Phrases like "Piss off you cunt" perfectly demonstrate the problem – your only communication strategy is to bully.

Your Masters is worthless. Our education system failed you at an early age, and unfortunately, college doesn't make up for that. Trying to build where there isn't a foundation only results in more problems.

And yes, this is me writing you off because I see you as worse than worthless – you are my country's disease.
>>
>>720556194
> not american, but whoever is postus affects everyone

Every business has a culture. As far as we know his business culture is the one of corruption and self service - more akin to Russia's. Does such a culture really reflect American ideals?
>>
>>720566377
> He did bad things and we are paying for that.
so were you born retarded or you still just learning to write?
>>
>>720566524
>everything is more expensive you will be able to buy more
trumpcuck logic
>>
>>720566663
This coming from the crowd that is demanding minimum wage being nearly doubled.
>>
>>720558293
>I think Trump's business background
which consists of bullshitting people and cheating them, and building a couple of hotels.... will clean the swamp - by hiring alligators? His cabinet picks all bought their positions, because they hope to rape the nation for every dollar they can squeeze. he didn't drain the swamp - he built an extension.

cutting spending? his plan is to expand it. and as for his respect for the constitution - he has not even read it. he didn't know how many articles or amendments are in it. he did not know his responsibilities as president.

Why on earth would you believe anything of that serial liar? You call hillary lying and crooked - not a word fromtrump's motuh is true (biggest inauguration crown ever - please!) and he has a criminal and crooked record as long as your arm.
>>
>>720558698
>i know medias are not being honest ,

no, you don't.

you know nothing, bastard.
>>
>>720556109

I'm a lefty and voted for trump because fuck SJWs and specially feminists with their bullshit gender studies. They have destroyed the movement and I'm not going to vote a corrupt piece of shit like hillary because she has a vagina.

>inb4 bu-but drumpf going to kill babies!

Nigger puhleeze! I'm tired of you underage faggots and baby's first election, I had to live through dubya's bullshit and you know what? obongo's 8 years were bullshit as well, bitch didn't do shit of what he promised

If you think trump is going to be hitler you clearly don't know shit about history or how the US government works. Germany was an absolutist monarchy with a weak-ass parliament on top, america has always been a democracy.
>>
File: 1452293681999.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1452293681999.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>720566737
>>
>>720559433
not much to live for then. Hardly worth it. Lets face it, the world and you, would be better off if you didn't bother.
>>
>>720559714
interesting. Now post a story about a catholic priest fucking kids, just for balance.

throw out all the Catholics I say...
>>
File: chart-GDP-1930-to-2012.jpg (52KB, 700x334px) Image search: [Google]
chart-GDP-1930-to-2012.jpg
52KB, 700x334px
>>720566737
>I like to comment on things I don't understand because they sound funny to me
>>
File: IMG_8999.jpg (75KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8999.jpg
75KB, 1024x576px
Not fond of everything he does economically. Nor how outright inflammatory he is (Rand Paul was /myguy/). But he was our best shot again the Shill herself so I found myself voting for him. Not that my vote for Trump made a difference in GA anyway but it felt good man
>>
>>720556109
i killed two birds with one stone by voting for him. and i'm going to do it again in 2020
>>
>>720559749
>science
>Abortion is not killing
Hey, I'm all for killing babies, but don't act so virtues mate
>global warming
Your side is the reason we don't have more funding for nuclear power and have to use oil and gas
>>
File: trump.jpg (61KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
61KB, 500x356px
>>
>>720566524
WE ARE STILL PAYING FOR THE WALL YOU ABSOLUTE BUNGO
>>
File: yanukovich.jpg (1MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
yanukovich.jpg
1MB, 4256x2832px
>>720567108
>>
>>720566987
This chart is relevant how?
>>
>>720567055
afaik both sides are mixed on nuclear power. not too many critical thinkers looking into that solution.
>>
File: 1484392896586.jpg (183KB, 510x767px) Image search: [Google]
1484392896586.jpg
183KB, 510x767px
He was running as a joke, so we elected him as a joke...
>>
>>720561413
don't forget the 12 million a year break for him and his family that his new tax plan will give them. that's 48 million in the course of his presidency...
>>
>>720567055

No one ever had to use oil and gas (or coal). Wind, solar, hydro, and even refuse are all excellent energy options.
>>
>>720556109
They want the U.S. to collapse. They think they can foment a Civil War between libs and conservatives.

The sooner the public realizes this, the better, as disinformation and psyops are their most powerful tools.
>>
>>720556109
i voted for him because i got tired of being called racist and biggot al day long and all the hate for white males.

so yeah hope you like it now crazy bitches
>>
>>720566514
We had a democrat in office do fuck all for 8 years but get memed about by libtards about how great he was. maybe give the other side a chance for more than 7 days before you declare its the apocalypse.
>>
>>720562572
used his charity to pay debts, bribes and fines, and buy portraits of himself, and pay for his business partners to go on holiday in his hotels. How is that fucker not in prison?
>>
>>720565697
UK and Russia are both weak and getting weaker. China, USA and EU are and will always be so strong that the rest of our world's history will be a power struggle between those three.
>>
>>720567287

You fucking white, racist, bigoted piece of shit.
>>
File: tru_skinhead.jpg (6KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
tru_skinhead.jpg
6KB, 187x250px
>>720567287
>i got tired of being called racist and biggot
Aww, come here and blow your nose, Gunter.
>>
>>720567153
spotted the trump voter that can't make sense of a basic chart

It shows real GDP growth, that blue line, growing steadily while minimum wage declines or is stagnant since the mid 70's

Essentially minimum wage in the US at a federal level should be about 12 dollars to keep up with historical norms in the US.
>>
>>720562706
>t the right to bare arms
you are trolling, aren't you?

I think that everyone already has a right to go around with their upper limbs naked - although if they conceal carry them, isn't that a contradiction? I mean if they are covered with sleeves, they aren't bare arms anymore...
>>
>>720556377
I wish Zyklon Ben was a little more subtle in his illustrations. Labeling fucking everything is annoying.
>>
File: erdogan.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
erdogan.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>720567108
>>720567150
>>
>>720563019
way to go - to stop PC culture (that does not affect 99% of people) you voted in a robber baron who will fuck over 99% of people, including you.

clever move
>>
>>720556427
Lol anybody who feels this way is the biggest pussy. I look at women all I want. I say hi to them and tell them they look great. They love it.
>>
>>720567333

Why will the USA always be strong? People voted for Trump because they think the US can afford to take risks... but history tells us otherwise. Power is a balancing act: One country can gain it at the expense of another. Russia, for example, can gain it at our expense.
>>
>>720556109
Both.

I agree with his policies, I love his bluntness and lack of the cancer that is political correctness. It's so refreshing. Plus he's actually delivering on his promises already. I think we'll be in good shape in 2018/2019.

I also love seeing the arrogant left being destroyed from every angle after decades of looking down on us. It's only the start, events to come will truly trigger them worldwide.
>>
>>720558624
You get people jobs THEN improve the jobs. you can't improve jobs that no one has. you ignorant monkey
>>
>>720563455
>would destroy the US
how?

as opposed to the batshit crazy policies Trump is proposing that will fuck the economy and the environment, and the education system and the medical system....
careful what you wish for...
>>
>>720567511
How will he fuck over 99% of the people?
>>
File: 1485199329986.jpg (79KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485199329986.jpg
79KB, 888x499px
>>720556194
>>720556278
#MAGA
>>
>>720567616

Short-term win. Trump is lighting a fire under the asses of liberals that assumed that they were on top. There will be massive backlash.
>>
>>720563803
well this person really doesn't know much about history do they?
>>
I voted Trump because I'm an illegal Mexican and I believe Trump will only deport the bad Mexicans.
>>
>>720564152
wow, two possible failures (not that the EPA caused the pollution in the first place - that was the Free market and private industry - who flaunted regulations (or would have happily just polluted if there were no regulations) So Trump wants to repeal 75% of all regulations....

blaming the EPA for a few failures to prevent industry from polluting and saying get rid of the EPA does not seem to be a sensible policy...
>>
>>720556553
You don't really understand the economy do you? Are you aware of the trend of companies lowering or cutting raises because their stocks are not performing well? That's just one little detail of how big an affect the stock market has on average citizens. Most leftists I know are oblivious to any of this. Just whining because they want everything simply for existing.
>>
>>720556109
He's better than Hillary, worse than Ron Paul. Seeing as even that cuck Gary Johnson couldn't stand a chance even with his weed support, the libertarian party was not worth the vote, Trump it was I guess.
>>
>>720564423
yes, of course, that makes them responsible for producing the toxic waste as well! And of course the proper response is to deregulate and disband the EPA so that private mining firms can properly take care of their waste, as they would if only government didn't interfere - hurrah, no more pollution, because the free market will prevent it!
>>
>>720568233
>Gary Johnson
>cuck
Pick one.
How many cucks do you know who have climbed Mt. Everest? That's right, none!
>>
>>720564726
you know I am tempted to join you, as a French resident American. But I suspect that the fall of the american economy, and their deliberate policy to speed global warming, will fuck us all up...
>>
He was better than the alternative
>>
>>720567578
How could Russia gain anything in the coming decades? Their economy is literally dying, they don't make anything worth buying, they are technologically stuck in 1980s, their services industry has no exports potential (for many reasons like language and alphabet, mentality, but also they just shut the rest of the world out on purpose). Plus the demography crisis will hit them even harder than EU. They are fucked, which is a problem because it'll cause balkanization of the federation and that's not a good thing for a country with nuclear weapons.
>>
>>720567661

He'll widen the income gap by lowering taxes for the rich and increasing taxes for the poor. He's already making moves to do this – who do you think benefits the most from a lower corporate income tax? Who do you think will be paying for that 20% import tax? (Hint: U.S. consumers)

Terrorism will increase as radical muslims will perceive that he is declaring war on them (which he is). His increase in military spending, while probably a good thing in the long-run, will fail to address terrorism – an F-35 can't stop a bomb in a building on US soil.

The military spending won't compensate for our loss of global allies, either.

His repudiation of trade deals will only hurt our economy – why do you think electronics are so cheap?

He'll ignore – and exacerbate – global warming, and this is no longer an abstract problem. Farmers will struggle to keep their crops alive. Diseases will be harder to contain (even a 1 degree increase in temperature will result in more mosquitoes staying alive longer and traveling farther).

A renewed alliance with Russia will ultimately cost us – why do you think we haven't pursued a stronger alliance in the past? It's because we have nothing to gain from the Russian economy. Trade deals with Asian countries help. Only the oil companies benefit.

Think he'll help bring jobs back? Think again – the problem is automation, not outsourcing. Sure, companies can move their factories back into the U.S.... and equip them with the most sophisticated robots available so that they don't have to pay expensive American workers.
>>
>>720556278
>the stock market
oh anon ...
>>
>>720565559
>rather see this nation and everyone in it suffer and fail

no we think that would like to see trump suffer and fail, because his policies will make the people of this country suffer, adn the economy, environment, and power of the country abroad, fail.

Trump will ruin our economy and our reputation and reach abroad. We want to see him fail fast, and be impeached or declared unfit, to minimize the hurt.
>>
>>720557278
>Do you honestly believe that anyone with a million dollars loan is going to be able to turn it into a 34 million fortune?

he has billions.
>>
>>720565639
>stomp your feet, and act like little kids

but that is the new Presidential, didn't you know? it is whinging kids that get elected. whinging kids with little hands and hairdos as fake and expensive as their rhetoric
>>
>>720565650
but any reasonable critical thinker who looked at trumps policies would see they are destined for disaster, on all fronts.
>>
>>720568548
Нет, вы только педик.

Россия очень хорошо!
>>
>>720566587
http://i0.wp.com/metrocosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/election-2016-county-map.png
MAGA
>>
>>720568548
remember the condition of germany when hitler came into power.
>>
>>720556109
To troll. America was fucked either way. Open trade, borders amd have everyone treated like they came in 1st place letting them think that they were all entitled to everything. Or. Have some bigoted, self absorbed billionaire that claims to want to help the little man&woman, the forgotten man& and women but only used them the same way that Deoms have for yrs. But i will say this he has fulfilled some of his promises. Plus a women running things. We would be at war once a month, if you know what i mean. Democrats would have really fucked this place up alot more then trump. At least we're stopping more dune-coons from coming in thats pretty cool. So i did it to troll but didnt think the babies would cry this bad. Im loving it
>>
>>720568548

First of all, their economy is figuratively dying. Stop using the word "literally" 100% incorrectly.

Second, they have oil. They can use oil money to kickstart their economy. The problem, of course, is that their oil will run out. That's exactly why they need to negotiate deals that gives them access to as much oil around the globe as possible – and that's exactly what they're trying to do. And Trump is going to help them do it.
>>
>>720568875
Sure pal, enjoy your crude, too bad it'll be worthless within 15 years and you'll end up with economy the size of Sweden's or Nigeria's.
>>
>>720565429
Obama winning lol. He created the strongest Republican Party, paved the way for trump, armed terrorists, divided America with identity politics, lied to his shepherd on a regular basis,continued bush policies, supported illegal spying on citizens....I could go on and on about obamas so called winning. Didn't take long for America to put a republican majority in congress to stop him and the only reason he won either election is because the token of being black. Too bad the first black president in history will also go down as one of the worst.
>>
File: crooked donnie.png (232KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
crooked donnie.png
232KB, 480x480px
>>720566022
well unless I see his tax returns, I don't believe he has billions in the bank. I do believe he owes billions to Russia, Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia and others... and that he has been celarly shown to be acon artist and fraudster.

he even said it in his (written by someone who could string a coherent sentence together ) book. he said = lie three times, tell them what they want to hear - then close the deal. they will believe you. once the paper is signed, then you can do what you want with the money.

con artist.

and you got conned
>>
>>720568751
He's "worth" billions, theoretically. In reality, he has nothing and is probably in very deep debt due to his numerous failed/failing companies.
>>
>>720568885

It's spelled "MAGGOT" not "MAGA", but yeah, I get it. The red dots represent maggots.
>>
>>720565356
He hasn't imposed any tariffs yet. He's using the bully pulpit to shame them and promising to lower taxes. Pay attention.
>>
File: C3RQTMnWQAo0UQY.jpg (104KB, 873x608px) Image search: [Google]
C3RQTMnWQAo0UQY.jpg
104KB, 873x608px
>>
>>720566087
Masters in education. Not economics, or international law, or even domestic or constituional law. not in any subject that would actually help you assess his policies, and compare them to hers. not climate science.

yeah, and you sat down and looked at the policies of the two and decided that the trainwreck and thievery and special interest policies of Trump were better.

you are a special kind of stupid aren't you?
>>
>>720566022
If you think that he has "billions in the bank", you're a fucking retard that doesn't know how rich people rich. Absolutely no billionaire actually has a physical billion dollars, or a bank account that contains a billion dollars.
>>
>>720556358
>>720561793
If the government stopped taxing us so much we could actually save some money or buy some insurance.
>>
Both.

Leftism is immoral and evil because they believe that they are entitled to things I own simply because they exist, but masquerade as equality and liberty.

Trump policies I like:
School Choice
Bombing ISIS
Ending Obamacare
Cutting Regulations
Wall
Immigration Reform
Pro-Life
Pro-Gun
Anti-Taxes

Trump Policies I Dont Like:
Trumponomics is stupid and its actually very left leaning.
>>
>>720569090
>this is what americucks actually believe
We have trump on our side now, and united, we will destroy the EU in the name of God.
>>
>>720569450
Number of People that go bankrupt because heavy taxes pay for all of their bills: Bazongillions
>>
>>720568602
This anon truly understands.
>>
>>720563774
is that picture being wrong and misleading on purpose?
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.