[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 47

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>720548111
When the two dumbest kids in the class show off their work it be like...
>>
>>720548170
Butthurt muslim terrorist detected
>>
>>720548111
the smug sonofabitch is the child of immigrants....
>>
Trump a tool and a useless 1 at that. oh and I thought it was USA U ARE GAY U ARE ALL GAY LOL
>>
America, fuck yeah!!
>>
>>720548304
legal immigrants, not border hoppers who didn't feel like waiting in line, so they don't pay taxes while they use an extraordinary amount of welfare services paid for by people who were born here and work legally here

They don't have much to lose if they work under minimum wage. They're already illegal immigrants if they get caught and they probably won't be deported.
>>
File: 1391938802683.jpg (637KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1391938802683.jpg
637KB, 2560x1920px
Best prez of the last 50 years inc.
>>
Trump wont even rule by decrees, against the will of the parliaments and citizens.
How can you like a guy like that?
>>
>>720548111
But but but but Obama! He was a bad man! Executive orders! Too many!

But its okay when my guy does it. Fuck yourself Trumpettes.
>>
>>720548437
Now now Mohammed no need to get upset
>>
File: hispanicgrowth.png (9KB, 310x437px) Image search: [Google]
hispanicgrowth.png
9KB, 310x437px
>>720548778
>Executive orders! Too many!

these executive orders actually are enforcing the law and getting shit done like building the wall, instead of telling border patrol not to deport shitskins with 10 babies getting more welfare each one they shit out

Can you fucking spics just get out already before you get brutalized by the deportation squads? Don't say I didn't warn you when you get sent to Mexico City with a few less teeth.
>>
>>720548713
>illegal immigrants
>welfare services
lmao
>>
File: 1484040287230.jpg (62KB, 991x621px) Image search: [Google]
1484040287230.jpg
62KB, 991x621px
>>720548111
>no more brown sluts

feels bad man
>>
What was obama's greatest achievement besides being black? Like what did he do besides obamacare? Genuinely asking
>>
File: checked.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
checked.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>720548961
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Illegal-Immigrants-Welfare-American/2016/05/09/id/727875/

???

You probably live in some gated white suburb near Seattle and don't understand how much blacks and illegal spics laze around, shit out kids, and collect welfare benefits like they were born to do it.

You have zero idea of how many spics are on welfare in the USA, after we started letting in 40 million in the past 40 years (way more than our legal immigration limit) and they breed like cockroaches on taxpayer dime.

Since you've never been around them, you apparently just take whatever CNN says about them and says they're all hard working families and don't have 10 kids each.
>>
Remember kids! Always question what any news sites tell you, they all have their own bias, after all! A question a day keeps the stupid away!
>>
>>720549383
>[citation needed]
>>
File: lhYtIZs.jpg (49KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
lhYtIZs.jpg
49KB, 600x413px
>>720549550
Manifest destiny, bitch!
>>
>>720548111
Which executive order did he sign now?
>>720548170
When you try talking it memes but it turns against you
>>720548304
Legal immigrants
>>720548437
Trump removed the lgbt links off the white house website, it's time to stop the homosexual plague
>>
File: cucks.png (2MB, 2560x1800px) Image search: [Google]
cucks.png
2MB, 2560x1800px
>>720549550
I'm a native to the USA, I don't think you understand the argument you're making.

The injuns lost a colonial war, and then the colonists won independence and earned the land called the United States through bloodshed.

Now Obongo and every other globalist wants to let every single spic over the border to work for less than minimum wage because it's what his corporate overlords demand.

There is also a legal immigration system into the USA right now. The Indians didn't have that. They didn't even know what "immigration" meant. They were too busy warring other tribes for territory and scalping each other.

I have zero problem with legal immigrants, because their population is strictly controlled. Nonstop illegal migration from Mexico is the reason why California is a hispanic majority but the spics are still called "minorities" there.

Minority is a codeword for non-white, non-male, non-heterosexual. Pro-diversity means less white people, only brown people.
>>
>>720549753

What? American is an artificial country. Most countries are tribal. American isn't. America is build on immigration and being a melting pot. That's what made it successful and that's what going to make white people become less relevant. It's a bitch, ain't it?
>>
>>720549887
>Minority is a codeword for non-white, non-male, non-heterosexual. Pro-diversity means less white people, only brown people.

Because the white race is weak, it needs to be eradicated for the sake of the gene pool
>>
File: native american immigration.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
native american immigration.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>720549887

>earned the land called the United States through bloodshed

Yeah, mostly by shedding the blood of the natives.
>>
>>720550085
The natives died on their own from disease.

Great Britain claimed control of American soil. If the Indians killed the colonists, Great Britain could have easy wiped them out and repopulated with better armed colonists.

The only reason the USA is a free nation is that the colonists fought Great Britain off and won independence. Indians lost the war because they were undeveloped savages.

Is your Indian meme really funny that it's the only kind of picture you saved?
>>
>>720550081

That's a shitty statement and let me tell you why:

If you get a black person and a white person and they have a child, the mixed child is always lighter than the black parent (Obviously)

But if you get a mixed person and a black person, THEIR child is always lighter than their parents, too.

If you keep going, breeding mixed people, you will eventually end up with white people. The fact is, that white genes are just stronger and better and win out in the end.

tl;dr get cucked brownies, white genes better
>>
File: Immigrants_c204be_4021722.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Immigrants_c204be_4021722.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
It's amazing how butthurt and defensive US Americans become when you point out to them that their country came to be by immigrants expelling people from their homeland and also murdering them.
>>
>>720550081
Be quiet Obama. You had your time
>>
>>720550239
>The natives died on their own from disease.
Diseases brought from Europe that they had not experienced so had no natural defence against
>>
>>720548713
speaking of paying taxes....
>>
>>720550081
>Pro-diversity means less white people,
... and probably better English.
>Pro-diversity means fewer white people,
Fixed.
>>
>>720550316
>how butthurt and defensive US Americans become when you point out to them that their country came to be by immigrants expelling people from their homeland

I mean, do you want me to treat the invading Mexicans like the Indians treated the invading Colonists?

If you really want me to wage war with invading Mexican families I would gladly wipe them out like the Indians tried to wipe out the colonists.

I don't think you understand the implications of comparing Mexicans hopping the border wall for food stamps from California to colonists invading the country, but either way, if you want a war, the spics will be wiped out.
>>
>>720550085

Got conquered. Just like the natives before them were conquered by them. It will never not be a thing.

People are just so fucking shortsighted & ignorant they cant fathom it has been happening for several millenia
>>
>>720549266
Damn right. We would get more welfare if it wasn't for them spics.
>>
>>720550085
Serves the Stone Age natives right for attacking the colonists
>>
>>720550316
What's easier than taking candy from a baby?

Taking candy from an indian baby
>>
>>720550239
>Indians lost the war because they were undeveloped savages.
Make up your mind.
They had cities and roads. The Spanish spread disease and within twenty years the native population had been decimated. Their cities in ruins.
>>
File: Donald Trump oran-outan.jpg (30KB, 568x346px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump oran-outan.jpg
30KB, 568x346px
>>720550239

So if Ebola spread in the US it is actually the fault of US citizens for not being immune rather than the people who brought it over from Africa? Nice.

Btw, remember you president's Ebola tweets back then?
>>
>>720549753
Typical response by another brain dead scrotum sucking moron
>>
>>720550301
But won't all whites be a little dark then and not pure white?
>>
>>720550081
>Because the white race is weak, it needs to be eradicated for the sake of the gene pool
What do you think would happen if the white race started a race war?
Do you actually think shitskins would survive it?
>>
>>720550598
wait, you mean republicans?
>>
>>720549791
> time to stop the homosexual plague

You can start by not posting gay and trap threads. Faggot
>>
>>720550316
USA came to be when it was colonised by the British. Sure there was a native problem but they were eventually eradicated or moved
>>
>>720550558
>Make up your mind.

The natives died on their own from disease. If they didn't die from disease, and they fought off the first colonists, Great Britain would have wiped them out.

Great Britain owned the colonies. They would have easily sailed there and taken control of their resources, killing every Indian in the way, if they didn't die first from diseases.

The Indians' fate was sealed the moment the colonists started coming. Either they die from the colonists colonizing, or they die from Great Britain coming in with their military force and killing them.

The colonists are the ones who successfully fought off Great Britain and earned the land that would be called the United States of America, through bloodshed.

Not every spic deserves USA citizenship, which is why they won't get it.

>>720550567
>the people who brought it over from Africa? Nice.

The USA has a system of restricting travel from Africa, and an immigration system, unlike the Indians ever had.

We also screen people coming in because they could have dangerous diseases, or they could be crazy Mexicans that think they're gonna recolonize the USA.

Either way, we learned from the Indians' mistakes: do not let in huge populations of immigrants, it's bad, they will kill you all because they'll outbreed you.
>>
>>720550837
Nice reddit formatting, faggot.
>>
>>720549753
How does it feel bitch? Not even Trump can stop racemixing now.
>>
>>720548111
I'll be completely honest with this guy. Trump may be a dumbshit, but at least he's willing to write off and block unwanted refugees and kick out lazy spics and nigs off of welfare. I can't wait to see starving little beaner kids die off because their dumbass wetback parents had too many of them to feed.

God bless this idiot.
>>
>>720549887
>I'm a native to the USA
No you're not, and stop pretending to be. Enjoy the next 4 years if it last that long. You're on borrowed time.
>>
>>720550759
I've never posted those threads, I actually have the words 'trap', 'sissy', 'tranny', 'trannies' 'traps' all filtered from /b/. Also, I'm straight
>>
>>720550649
Moron. If all whites are gone, all the blondes, redheads, and brunettes with blue or other colored eyes, that you all so covet will cease to exist after a while.
>>
File: kojimakeanu.jpg (115KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
kojimakeanu.jpg
115KB, 600x654px
>>720550860
>line breaks were invented by reddit

>>720550881
You obviously don't know what the word "native" means, did you hop the border too?
>>
>>720550239
Jesus you're a fucking idiot.
Just shut the fuck up and let the adults talk
>>
>>720549791
>it's time to stop the homosexual plague

That'll definitely work, anon. There's no way you'll die angry and afraid in a world that considers your views to be backward and offensive. No way at all.
>>
>>720550864
Why don't you go protest, cuck?
Protest until the emperor trump imposes martial law and eradicates you and your kind.
>>
>>720550085
>>720550316

But see, here's what I don't get when people are like "Oh, the evil white american man killed all the poor little indians and took their land."

No, fuck you, asshat, the white man fought, acre by acre in a brutal war that lasted FOUR HUNDRED YEARS. I feel like the people on the Indian's side of the argument really fucking downplay their part in this four hundred year long war, where one guy raised his kids to fight the indian/white man, who then did the same thing, who then did the same thing. To the point where both sides were like "This fucking war's never gonna end" multiple times.

It can be said that the Native Americans are the best adversary the United States has ever had. how long did we fight the fucking nazis for? Like a couple of years? Vietnam? Another couple? The revolutionary war?

So let's not downplay their role, since they, too, did a fair bit of brutalizing innocent people, scalping, eating hearts, killing children who were there of no fault of their own. All of that fun stuff. And in the end, we still gave them reservations to hang out on.

>Oh, but anon, they had the WHOLE COUNTRY but now they just get reservations! You can hardly say that's fair!

And here's the kicker, this was happening ALL OVER the Americas, and not just by British/American people, but Spain, as well. Ever hear of the Mayans? The Aztecs? What's that? Only in history books? That's because the Spaniards fucking murdered or married off every single one of the ones that survived. Ever hear of the Mexicans? Yeah, they're a product of European and Aztec interbreeding, which is why they're brown and not white.

And I never hear of anyone in those places going bananas because of their natives not getting special treatment for being natives or whatever. Maybe the only mistake we made in that war was not killing them all off so that 100 years later their grandkids could rise up and bitch and moan about how we let them continue existing.
>>
>>720550649
yeah, whites will always win out. you can poke whitey for a while but once you push us over the edge, we will always rise up and win.
>>
>>720548111
Excellent i wish i had a leader that would ban muslims forever. Fuck yesh.
>>
>>720550600

Eventually, if lighter and lighter people keep breeding, you'd just get completely fair-skinned people.
>>
>>720550432
> I would gladly wipe them out like the Indians

Go for it tough guy. More power to you if I see you on the news trying to wipe out Mexican families.
But in the mean time I think your just full of FUCKING BULLSHIT.
It's way past your bedtime.
>>
>>720549584
Pick a pro trump news site and a pro Hillary news site. Then pick an issue they both reported on. If they have no bias there should be no conflicting points since no opinions would be in the articles. Hell, just try and find ANY article with no opinions. If you really need citation for this you are probably beyond saving. If there was only objective news trump and Hillary wouldnt have had separate fact checkers. The reasons are nearly endless.
>>
>>720551010

Yeah, just like in the Civil Wa-
Well, just like in the issue of black voting righ-
Well, just like in the issue of segrega-
Well just like in the issue of interracial marr-

Wait, when did racism ever win anything?
>>
>>720550532
Sorry man. As hard as I tried to laugh and find some sense of humour in it, I couldn't. Again I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1484725290642.jpg (69KB, 850x719px) Image search: [Google]
1484725290642.jpg
69KB, 850x719px
>>720550972
I like you anon. I never had time to articulate my arguement in this subject. But you hit the nail right on the head.
>>
>>720551186
its not racism, its just we always win buddy, accept it.
>>
>>720550878
Dude, I'm Hispanic myself and can't stand illegals. Of course we're only talking about illegals here, not the hard working types who pay taxes, own a home, and good paying job. I'm at least one of them, I just don't want to see kids starve either as your post suggest. Be cool about it, bro.
>>
>>720551186
You mean white people giving rights to ungrateful niggers?
Whites fighting whites?
When we get fucked with we literally drop atomic bombs on people you fucking idiot. We murder millions for fun. Get fucked, shitskin.
>>
File: nerf.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nerf.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>720551121
>More power to you if I see you on the news trying to wipe out Mexican families.

If Mexicans are trying to invade the USA and wipe out the native population, like people are making the argument by comparing the Colonists invading the America and taking it for themselves, then I would gladly fight a war against this foreign invasion.

When you start calling the Colonists genocidal murderers who destroyed the entire population of the Indians, and then say that we need to let Mexicans in because the Colonists invaded the USA before, you're sending some mixed signals.

Either Mexicans aren't trying to invade the USA and establish it as their own, or they're trying to kill all the natives and steal the land back.

Stop comparing "genocidal" colonists to border-hopping Mexicans and I won't make that comparison. But everytime you do bring up "muh injuns" when saying we need a completely open borders immigration policy, you're also saying your immigration policy is designed to destroy the native population.
>>
>>720550468

>Got conquered. Just like the natives before them were conquered by them. It will never not be a thing.

Just like your mom got conquered by me while your daddy watched.
>>
>>720550960
>emperor trump

I know you are memeing, but calling him "emperor" in the land of free is the most retarded thing I ever heard. I guess is what I could expect for drunk rednecks living in trucks that voted for him.
>>
>>720551264
Racism is propagated by the left
>>
Why does he have to pose for photos like this every time he does something
>>
>>720550944
I don't care for homosexuals but I hate how modern society views them like gods so they get plastered everywhere. For achieving something great? No, for taking it in the ass
>>
>>720551271
As if I give a flying shit about beaners. Yeah I get that there's a select few who work hard for what they had, sure that's cool. The rest can go back home and their 20 something worthless baby leeches and stay there. Fuck them they are not my fucking problem
>>
>>720550972
Gold.
>>
>>720550837
>we learned from the Indians' mistakes

Wish we learnt that earlier before we let your goddam family in.

Fuck I hope you and your family burn slowly in a pit of charcoal.
>>
>>720551302

...said the guy living in a country where slavery has been abolished, people of any color can vote, all races have equal protection under the law, anyone of any color can marry anyone of any other color. Yeah, things are going just great for the white supremacists.
>>
>>720551390
>I guess is what I could expect for drunk rednecks living in trucks that voted for him.
fag
>preetnds superiority
>racist name calling ensues
typical fag of the left
>>
>>720551328
You must be mentally retarded if you think illegals = race genocide
>>
>>720551533
I can set your reservation on fire if you want. After all, I paid for it you fire-water-chugging waste of resources.

How much in taxes have you paid in 2016? Do you see why I might be adverse to letting in more brown wastes of resources like you?
>>
>>720551154
What's your agenda?
>>
>>720551554
Cleetus
>>
>>720551601
You must be retarded if you see people comparing Native American Indians "migration policy" to today's, and ignoring the genocide they went through because they couldn't stop the immigrants coming into their country.
>>
>>720550649
Lol, only a small minority of whites believe in your racial superiority and race war.

You don't speak for me fucking Nazi anal whore.

Not all white people are evil like you
>>
File: 1484966618942.jpg (265KB, 1280x728px) Image search: [Google]
1484966618942.jpg
265KB, 1280x728px
>>720551554

>pretends anyone with different opinions is a liberal turbo faggot to prove is right
>fag name calling ensues

typical Trumptard
>>
>>720550692
Damn, I tried to be subtle
>>
>>720551271

This. Mexican-American /b/ro here (great grandparents immigrated here LEGALLY)

I remember one time I read this book where the basic premise was that the angels in heaven were tired of warring with the demons in hell to keep them out of heaven, so they were like "All right, faggots. we're gonna go to hell, and you guys can have heaven"

And before long, Hell was looking more like Heaven, and Heaven more like Hell. Because shitty places are shitty not because they are inherently bad places, but because of the people that inhabit them. And I've always felt that story was pa perfect parallel illegal immigration or something, because when you get these shitty people coming over here illegally, in turn not paying income taxes because they need to be paid under the table, but enjoying a good amount of the benefits of being an American. Their existence here as undocumented immigrants, makes the country a little bit shittier for everyone else. And if it were just one or two of these people that'd not be a big deal, but we have millions of these people here, and they not only make it worse for everyone else that's already here, but they make it harder for people trying to get here the right way because then people like Trump get elected and make it harder for them to come over legally.

tl;dr If you're an illegal immigrant, you're a selfish sack of shit.
>>
>>720548944
Thank you. I'm so tired of this bullshit. My two best friends happen to be illegal. But that doesn't matter - there are at least 11 million people waiting to take advantage of the 14th amendment who need to get the fuck out of our Republic. We don't need a clone of the low IQ, crime prone, welfare dependent demographic.
>>
>>720551718
Genocide = murder people

Nobody is murdering americans to steal their land.
>>
>>720550972

Get BTFO injun joe, that's the god-honest truth right there
>>
>>720550939
Haha, still calling youself native?

Deluded retard.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1052x1240px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1052x1240px
>>720551782
>>
File: whitewomen.png (564KB, 594x398px) Image search: [Google]
whitewomen.png
564KB, 594x398px
>>720551782
They're still going to come for you because you're white, race traitor. Just because you say you're an ally is not going to stop you from being lynched during a Black Lives Matter event
>>
>>720551975
>Nobody is murdering americans to steal their land.

Yes, but the colonists genocided the Indians to steal their land.

And now people are comparing the murdered Indians and saying we need to follow the "migration policy" (they didn't understand what migration or other countries were) that led to their genocide.
>>
File: .png (279KB, 339x395px) Image search: [Google]
.png
279KB, 339x395px
>>
>>720551893
Thank you so much. There is a 1:1 correlation between shitty countries and the shitty people who in habit them.
>>
>>720551215
That's okay anon, I laughed at what he said.
>>
>>720552146
inhabit*
>>
>>720551408
>Racism is propagated by the left

Oh god, here we go. Fucking twisting the truth to justify your own bigotry and hatred because you are a failure.
>>
File: wew lad.gif (106KB, 750x1186px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.gif
106KB, 750x1186px
>there are people in this thread that actually believe all races are equal, that there is literally nothing different besides skin color
>>
>>720551302
>We murder millions for fun

Go for it bro. I want to see you become famous for mudering people for fun.

Or are you just another internet tough guy full of shit?
>>
>>720552233
Nice ad hominem
>>
File: .png (740KB, 900x864px) Image search: [Google]
.png
740KB, 900x864px
>>720552361
The day of the rope will come, my friend.
We will see then.
>>
>>720552262
>my biology teacher said that we are all the same
>look around, no one is fucking equal
>genes mudafuka, do you even biology

also your pic, one fucking day without jewish tricks mate
>>
File: .png (323KB, 630x470px) Image search: [Google]
.png
323KB, 630x470px
>>720552577
>also your pic, one fucking day without jewish tricks mate
>>
File: lel1368581692306.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lel1368581692306.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
>>720552233
>>720551408
Racism is a natural response to a common unwanted behavior of a specific race.
>>
>>720552480
Yeah... I hear they're making the rope at the unicorn factory. They'll be shipping it right after the magical job fairy leaves
>>
>>720551328
You're the one wanting to wipe out Mexican families.
Here's that quote again:

> I would gladly wipe them out like the Indians

They're illegal immigrants not fucking invaders. They're not fucking forming their own governments, police, military or laws in the USA.

Oh yeah, I'll be waiting for you to start your Holy Racial War. But I highly doubt it.

Because just like millions of other people. Deep down you know you're a wothless piece of shit that hasn't and never will be able to contribute something usefull to society.
>>
File: 7697574.jpg (74KB, 774x771px) Image search: [Google]
7697574.jpg
74KB, 774x771px
>>720552480
You can't say america is still the good guy and be a facist, you now.
>>
>>720552851
what is la raza
>>
>>720548111
one thing i must say: he is a really good troll/attention whore.

did we see constant obama threads every day on b? no... no one gave a fuck.

but trump. trump is different. He is like justin bieber
>>
File: tumblr_n50nwt8nJS1qdm4tlo2_500.gif (893KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n50nwt8nJS1qdm4tlo2_500.gif
893KB, 500x223px
>>
>>720552851
>>They're illegal immigrants not fucking invaders.

Then stop fucking posting pictures of Indians and implying we need to be like them.

Stop illegal immigrants from invading or we whites will end up like the Native Americans.
>>
File: arhreheahhrh.png (1MB, 818x826px) Image search: [Google]
arhreheahhrh.png
1MB, 818x826px
>>720552957
Hint: there is a group of people who are super butthurt about trump
>>
>>720552747

>Racism is a natural response to a common unwanted behavior of a specific race.

Rofl, what a load of bullshit.
>>
>>720553080
whatever helps you sleep at night, nigger
>>
File: 1485126501929.jpg (114KB, 1024x488px) Image search: [Google]
1485126501929.jpg
114KB, 1024x488px
>>720553030
>>
>>720552957
Obama was boring. I had folders for Hillary and Bernie too, but they kinda fizzled out after emails, Libya, socialism and free shit, so I'm glad Trump won... I can keep going for months with this bad boy.
>>
>>720553021

>Then stop fucking posting pictures of Indians

You just proven yourself to be a fucking idiot cause I'm not the one posting cheezy pics of Native Americans.

There is more than one person who doesn't agree with you wanting to kill people dickhead.
>>
File: 1484676832800.jpg (251KB, 900x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1484676832800.jpg
251KB, 900x1148px
Thats racist to sign a law banning muslims just because they are terrorists.
>pic related
I am the revolution!
I am an anti-fascist!
>>
>>720553530
The fun thing is that I'm sure there have been more murders from mass shoorings by americans than terrorists attacks in america. Kek
>>
>>720553117
>whatever helps you sleep at night, nigger

Damn, shit. I'm shaking in absolute fear. He just called me a nigger.

Ooooohhhh, You must be a bad ass white supremist.

Bash me into submission with another meme.
>>
>>720553117
BTW I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>720551666
Mines pretty simple actually. I like the truth. Ever since i was a kid I was always autistic about knowing what was going on. So news sites that try to manipulate and hide the truth are obviously something im against. I try and be as objective as possible as a result of that, but ill always be at least slightly biased towards gaining proper information.
>>
File: immigration ban.jpg (439KB, 869x1699px) Image search: [Google]
immigration ban.jpg
439KB, 869x1699px
>>
>>720549383
>Remember kids! Always question what any news sites tell you, they all have their own bias, after all! A question a day keeps the stupid away!

yes please.
>>
>>720553653
And there are exponentially more murders by niggers than either.
>>
USA USA USA UISGAY UISGAY UISGAY
>>
>>720553699
what is the petrodollar
>>
>>720553365
>>720552957

Yeah I know right. It's fucking really easy trolling these Trumptards. They'll believe anything.
>>
>>720553656
>>720553689
I am a mexican papi. Ahora cerra el pico negro de mierda.

>trying so hard to win an argument online
>begging this hard for a bit of recognition and appreciation
>on 4chan
>BTW I'm not a nigger.
yes you are nigger
>>
>>720553865
Its not just trumptards but the ones who are against him as well. This entire thing is a tear jackpot.
>>
>>720553902
>I am a mexican papi.

Damn bro. I'm feeling sorry for you.

No, really I am.
>>
>>720553745
and it is mostly blacks killing other blacks, which you should be happy about...
>>
>>720554035
>which you should be happy
People aren't actually happy about murder. Even if we are often accused of it.
>>
>>720554035
I won't be happy until I live in a racially pure ethnostate.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 480x531px
>>720548778
Haha, eat shit faggot, go suck off a Muslim shit eater
>>
>>720553991

>Its not just trumptards

There really not that many Libtards who visit 4chan. They're mostly on reddit.

But Trumptards are really dumb.
>>
>>720554098
>>720554109
You two should get together and talk over a malt.
>>
>>720554109
>racially pure
Unless you live in a shitty jungle in Brazil I don't thing you'll find one in the modern world.
>>
>>720554224
I'm sensing that you have anger issues. How old were you when your father first molested you?
>>
>>720554109
Oh hi there Richard.

How's your nose?
>>
File: 2017-01-20_13-48-06lol.webm (803KB, 718x564px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-20_13-48-06lol.webm
803KB, 718x564px
>>720554327
>>
File: IMG_2214.jpg (65KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2214.jpg
65KB, 980x652px
>>720553030
Never happened with obama, no siree.

Hypocrite.
>>
>>720554224
BOOM!!

A comeback with a meme. I don't think I can handle another one.
>>
>>720550944
Faggots want to be treated like everyone else. But at the same time they want to be put on top and have everything handed to them.
>>
>>720554433
>quoting religious, mentally ill cuckservatives
>>
>>720549383
Why?
>>
>>720554358
Oh lawdy, a webm. That was uncalled for.

Shit's getting serious now. I'll come back with a gif, when I can find an appropriate one.
>>
>>720550081
>Because the white race is weak

Literally enslaved the entire world.
>>
>>720554501
Just like what your parents said about you.

You know I'm right.
>>
File: 1478951740211.jpg (245KB, 960x898px) Image search: [Google]
1478951740211.jpg
245KB, 960x898px
>>720554641
Thanks, I'll be waiting. I'm mostly here for the bants anyway.
Exaggerating my political stances is fun too.
>>
>>720554236
there are a few, but no true farmer only has one field. You are missing alot of tears if you only harvest here
>>
>>720548170
Are you supposed to be tryhard ghetto humor?
>>
>>720554592
so we dont end up with a troll doll for president again...
>>
>>720548437
>laughing at yourself
Jeez...
>>
>>720554804
What you thanking me for?

Wait......Nope, I didn't compliment you at all.

You're a bit of a dick jockey.
>>
>>720555012
>What you thanking me for?
for taking the time to find a gif
:^)
>>
>>720548111
Dtfu hitler would've gassed this jewloving cocksucker
>>
>>720554902
>Troll doll
If his appearance is the best problem you can come up with trump is a fucking godsend. Best president,hell best person ever. Make a proper point or stick this bullshit back up your ass
>>
Ok I'm out. Gotta have a jerk to some porn posts before mom finds out I've been awake.

Heil Trump
>>
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/calexit-movement-california-secede-gains-momentum-article-1.2957526 anyone oppose this?
Conservatives gets rid of liberals and liberals get rid of conservatives
>>
>>720548170
Facebook nigger detected
>>
>>720551494
Have you ever taken a nigger dick up your ass? That's some bravery. True heroes.
>>
>>720554592
So you can make an informed decision and not be tricked by assholes who just want to use you. AKA hilary, trump, bernie, anyone up there really.
>>
File: BT1.jpg (296KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
BT1.jpg
296KB, 598x800px
>>720548263
>>
>>720555147

This. It's not like Obama wasn't a negro caricature with dumbo ears.
>>
>>720554804
the difference is that trump share a lot of common policies with Hitler whereas obama didnt :)

Obama never shut up scientist or attacked the free press or wanted to shut down internet or stop certain people to enter america or have certain people wear specific IDs
>>
>>720555477
>the difference is that trump share a lot of common policies with Hitler whereas obama didnt :)
Name em.
>>
>>720555554
read the post
>>
>>720555554
Read again his post
>>
>>720555477
>or wanted to shut down internet
Really? Obama was mr. internet killswitch and he supported lots of legislation that would hurt the internet.
>>
>>720550301
>Doesn't understand genetics

With all pigmentation, whether that is hair color or eye color or skin color, the darker color always takes precedence. This is basic biology.
>>
>>720555835
obama literally gave away control of the DNS system
>>
>>720555955
>DNS(ystem) system
rip
>>
>>720556131
> Im out of arguments 2: The post
>>
>>720555835
>Obama was Mr. Internet Killswitch
>Internet was fine for 8 years when he could have used executive orders
>Trump appoints a huge net neutrality opposer to communications day one who literally says "its days are numbered"
>>
>>720556346
literally nothing will happen, all he is doing is killing FCC regulations
if your ISP tries to cuck you, leave
>>
>>720555680
>>720555665
I was hoping you had more than staws here, but lets get started.
Every article I have seen about him "shutting up scientists" has been horribly written at best. I would like to see your sources on this because quite frankly, i think its bullshit.
What do you mean by "shut down internet" thats a pretty big statement to make and i get the feeling you are making mountains out of anthills
So where are those IDs buddy? Since trump has went ham out the gate, obviously they are here now, right? Oh wait, they aren't.
God forbid we prevent the people who have topped the crime rates everywhere they sought refuge from doing the same here.
He attacked free press you say? By that you mean he got mad at them? He used his first amendment right to bitch them out? He didnt shut them down, they still have free speech.

What do you think hitler would have done? Ill give you a hint it involves forcibly removing these people and shoving them into an oven.
>>
>>720556417
I live in Canada, I just watch your country's dumpster fire from afar because our worst scandal is that our prime minister accidentally elbowed some bitch in the boob
>>
>>720556558
Nigga don't even pretend. Just because you cant speak the language of your scandal doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Leafs and their shitposting I swear
>>
>>720556515
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-gag-us-government-scientists-environment-stop-speaking-public-tweeting-twitter-climate-a7544971.html

its only been a few days. just wait, he publicly bullies the press calls them fake news and makes up "alternative facts". This is a classic start before big changes
>>
File: smalllogo.png (8KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
smalllogo.png
8KB, 176x176px
>>720553699
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/17/trump_you_will_find_out_who_really_knocked_down_the_world_trade_center_secret_papers_may_blame_saudis.html
>>
>>720556636
Voulez-vous dire quand Trudeau a refuse de parler anglais au Quebec? Quel enorme scandale!
>>
>>720556515
http://www.zdnet.com/article/trump-appoints-pai-to-head-fcc-and-beat-down-net-neutrality/
>>
>>720555477
>free press
wew lad...
>>
Being a billionaire who doesn't pay taxes is a million times worse than being a lazy illegal immigrant. All those rich cocksuckers combined cost the state more money than all those immigrants combined. Dumb motherfuckers
>>
>>720556651
Fake news was what almost all rightwing news sources were called the instant trump was elected. I guess you forgot that, though. In fact, there was even a list that was mysteriously taken down of "Fake news" websites. In fact, these same people are now accusing them of making up "alternative facts" instead of being fake news. So what does trump say? He calls them the same thing they are calling everyone else. Your source is horrid. Wheres the facts? This is all just more opinions by the people involved and their speculations on the situation.
>>720556810
>http://www.zdnet.com/article/trump-appoints-pai-to-head-fcc-and-beat-down-net-neutrality/
I don't see trump saying anything about shutting down the internet, in fact all I see is people commenting on how he probably will.

This is the problem here. You guys arent saying he is doing this giving source to where he said/did the thing. You are saying he is doing this and then linking me to an article that gives someones opinion on why he might. There are no full quotes from trump, theres no document that says you gotta do ____, theres nothing. Its no better than a youtuber doing a reaction video. Its just an opinion you cant use it as fact
>>
>>720557814
Citation is even taught in schools now, guys. You shouldnt need me to tell you this
>>
File: 1348432635707.jpg (8KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1348432635707.jpg
8KB, 236x250px
>>720548111
Germany here, could you lend us some trump please?
>>
>>720558718
Im sorry, as you can see we need as much of it as we can get.
>>
>>720558801
dammit... just like the russkies...
>>
>>720548170
nigger memes? really?
>>
>>720557814
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/24/epa-department-agriculture-social-media-gag-order-trump

show some interest in what is happening if you want to keep living in a free country. Doesnt take a genius to connect all the dots to see what he is doing.
>>
There are a bunch of things democrats cant understand.

Illegal immigration is bad for your economy, period. I mean i would probably just get them legal and get them paying taxes. But either way you cant have millions of people dragging your economy down.

Letting all those shit muslims into the country is a terrible idea. Look whats happening in europe, you think youre getting different muslims? Dems are just incapable of seeing past their own little world.

Obama was a terrible president. Just the worst motherfucker. Bush was better and he was a moron. He dug your country into a big fucking hole. Youre broke. I know dems arent very good with numbers, but it means you have to make big cuts to your government. But the average dem just isnt smart enough to realize you cant live off fucking credit forever.

The lefts poor attempt at identity politics lost the election. Its not the governments job to give a flying fuck if youre gay, trans, black brown or yellow. Its ONLY job is to manage money. And the democrats cant. I guess you dont learn much about numbers when you get a liberal arts degree.
>>
>>720558992
Government agencies are controlled by the government, dummy. Any other scientist can shout about global warming all they want.
>>
>>720559249
for now. This was literally one of the first things he did so its very important to him, but keep hoping he wont continue
>>
>>720558992
Oh i have interest. In fact I have alot of it. Which is why I don't even have to look at your source to tell you its horseshit. The guardian is known for some of the words most biased articles and of course, as an avid trump hater.
However, for the sake of fairness I will take a read.
UH OH! What do we have here? Once again not a single quote! This is, once again the writers opinion on the matter. It is worth no more than your original post. Do you remember when your teachers told you not to cite wiki as a source? Do you remember why they said that? Because anyone can edit it, it doesnt have to be true. Media laws are fickle, but they cannot edit quotes. They can cut them short, sure. However there cant be any extras, otherwise its slander. So articles with no quotes from the person in question is a HUGE red flag. It means there is no objective information in there. You aren't connecting the dots, someone else is and you are taking their word for it, that someone being an avid anti-trump website. If you wouldnt trust a pro-trump on the issue, dont trust an anti-trump website with it. They will tell whatever story fits trump in the light they see him. Why don't you do some research and come to your own conclusion?
>>
>>720548111
Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘
>>
>>720548437
Wtf is this cringy shit
>>
>>720550301
Black genes are dominant over white ones that's 1% black blood makes you black
>>
>>720559726
then find your own fucking source its common knowledge by now.
Nigga I´ve done the research. Im not gonna sit quietly when rights are taken away. If he doesnt take away rights then all is good, but if hes planning to then you better be ready.
Its enough that he appoints science deniers, and people with conflicts of interest and anti-net-neutrality-people for one to start questioning
>>
File: missamerica.jpg (61KB, 650x586px) Image search: [Google]
missamerica.jpg
61KB, 650x586px
>>
>>720560424
The climate changes all the time. Saying its due to humans this time is an assumption at best. We are letting the UN create a global tax. No one elected them.
>>
>>720560424
>Im not gonna sit quietly when rights are taken away
Damn right! You shouldn't. Thats why im doing this. You cannot sway minds with a faulted debate. So many people are failing the first step to defending their rights in this day and age. Like it or not, we need to come together and that means converting people from the other side. Because right now, sitting quietly is no different than what you are doing. Nobody will take action because of you. You made no effect on the situation with your argument. Actually, i take that back. You may have turned people away from the thought because of your improper source. I mean, what did you think you were doing?
>>
>>720560424
>>720560424
More and more people are coming out and supporting trump and it doesnt seem to be stopping anytime soon. These people are being swayed by logical arguments because the other side wont even try. Thats the beauty of this system, logic = power. Stand up for yourself, stand up for your country and stop pretending. If you want change, fucking make it. Otherwise someone else will make it for you.
>>
>>720560994
Im interested to know what rights are being taken away?
>>
>>720561244
Ask him, not me. I just think if he honestly believes his rights are being taken away he should actually fight for them, not just complain. Debates are how we fight over ideas, after all. A faulty debate is like using a broken gun in a war, you can't do any real damage with it if everyone on the other side is using functional guns
>>
File: Questionmark.png (50KB, 259x258px) Image search: [Google]
Questionmark.png
50KB, 259x258px
>>720554358
That is a woman?
>>
>>720561742
Holy shit it does say its a woman. Ive seen that so much lately and i never even suspected
>>
>>720548111

We will regain our democracy in 2 years, corporations are in charge right now and we are keep a record of the people who didn't stand up and say no.

Republicans can no longer claim to be patriots.
>>
File: Get_a_load_of_this_peasent.png (121KB, 375x472px) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load_of_this_peasent.png
121KB, 375x472px
>mfw Hispanics and Latinos are considered white by race on every legal document in the US
>mfw typical American thinks Mexicans are all brown/dark skinned
>mfw Americans don't realize Mexico and US share European ancestry and are thus both considered Caucasian

It's like people never actually been to a non-border town in Mexico or something. There's plenty of very fair skinned, blue eyed, rich af Mexicans.

As for the wall, fucking LOL. Come back down to earth. Not only is nobody going to pay for it, but it's not even feasible. They tried a border fence already and it's shit. People throw shit, climb over, or dig under. This literally already happens to smuggle people/drugs across.

The majority of smuggling into the US happens AT LEGAL BORDSR CROSSINGS. The capture rate of people and drugs between point ls is absurdly high by comparison.

This is all not to mention that Mexicans aren't coming over here to steal jobs that people here actually want.

Also: illegals who come here and have kids don't get to stay here. They get deported and the kids stay in holding schools and facilities here. Not sure where this narrative started about non US citizens draining medicare/food stamps/welfare came from, but it's a fiction.
>>
>>720562055
t. mexican intellectual
>>
File: fences.png (398KB, 1190x1084px) Image search: [Google]
fences.png
398KB, 1190x1084px
>>720562055
>>
File: You_may_have_a_point_there.gif (393KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
You_may_have_a_point_there.gif
393KB, 500x250px
>>720562164
Nah, I'm a non-Hispanic white living by the border because my wife is hispanic and her family is here. The food is amazimg and cost of living is nothing.

Mostly old people live here, the majority of which are Winter Texans who come from Minnesota/Northern states to not freeze during winter, then end up settling down becauase it's like 70-80 degrees yearround and cheap af to live.

Not many cross the border to Mexico anymore ever since 2009 where the violence in Mexico escalated, which killed a lot of tourism. People only cross now to get cheaper Dental care or medicine, some coming down from as far as Canada to do so.
>>
File: 1481456723169.jpg (33KB, 598x423px) Image search: [Google]
1481456723169.jpg
33KB, 598x423px
>>720550081
is that why we sailed over an ocean to your homeland and chained up you monkeys and brought you back to force you to do our bitch work?
>>
>>720557814
You need to be euthanized. Seriously, your stupidity and people as stupid as you are the poison killing our country.
>>
>>720563412
You know how to fix stupidity? Use logic. When they cannot refute your points they do one of two things run or convert. You are doing the former right now. I would be inclined to believe you are the idiot right now, considering you cant even make an attempt. Is that all it takes to shut you down? Is that all your beliefs are worth? You cant even defend your argument from one of the most basic attacks.
>>
Right wing safe space! Don't trigger Anon!
>>
The world is laughing at USA the last few weeks.

How do you Americans feel now? When the WHOLE world is just laughing at you.

How do you feel? :)
>>
>>720562226
Thanks for the info.

I will use Ria Grande Valley to visit you guys. Want to say hi?
>>
File: trump_butthurt.jpg (51KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
trump_butthurt.jpg
51KB, 800x500px
>>720548170
>>
>>720564090
>whole world
Very few people actually seem to dislike trump outside of select groups. I have only met one foreigner who didnt like trump and said foreigner didnt do any research because "they were too scared to check"
I don't think you are laughing, i think you are in a puddle of your own piss while everyone else is laughing at you. The age of thought police is over, suck it up, you gotta defend yourself now
>>
File: troll01.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
troll01.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>720564776
>>
File: e38.jpg (40KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
e38.jpg
40KB, 640x527px
>>720564942
Gee, you really are just bad at everything aren't you? You can't even shit-post properly. Listen up youngling, smug anime girls are the at the top of the shit-post pyramid. Now GIMME YOUR SMUG FACE BOY
>>
File: 15781073.jpg (41KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
15781073.jpg
41KB, 650x366px
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.