[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loser thread. > 33, male > no friends > family hates

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 14

File: loser.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Loser thread.

> 33, male
> no friends
> family hates me
> kissless virgin
> shit job
> no talents
>>
>21
>Family resents me
>Two friends
>Off to lose my licence for a year today due to drug driving
>Job involves driving
>Fucked a prosititue nobody else
>Kissed two girls in my whole life or something
>Crippling depression and anxiety
>Too scared to do it
>>
>>720336971
What's your job, anon?

Also bump.
>>
>>720338239

I work in a supermarket stocking shelves atm.
>>
>>720338603
Better than nothing.
>>
>26 male
>khv
>pizza delivery boy
>obese
>asthmatic
>shit skin
>micro dick

Top that
Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>720338854

But pretty fucking close.
>>
>>720337170
You are incredibly young. Any warm hole counts, and you don't have to put up with a prostitutes shit after you dump your load into her. You aren't going to kill yourself because your life hasn't even started.
>>
>>720336971
>20
>Small Group of friends who often do stuff without me
>Family paid for education, really tried to make me something
>Fucked it all up by spending study hours on 4chan and vidya
>Poor grades and no jobb
>Joining military "for basic training to continue study afterwards"
>Ill never leave.
>>
>>720336971
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>720339017
not a loser, military will make a man out of you and turn you from one of these beta 4chin faggots into something worthwhile
>>
>>720336971
I was a virgin until 32. Now I'm married to a wonderful women, have a shitty job (like you), and I decided to use the time I have while taking a shit to try to make people feel better. Do something nice for yourself, anon. You deserve to be happy.
>>
>>720339079
Not everywhere, anon.
>>
>>720336971
b-but your are no loser at all if you managed to live to 33 with no friends, shit job and no talents and probably living at parent's
>>
>>720339079
Hope so too, I have above average physique and will be joining the militarys version of the boy scouts. Not sure what it equivalents too in amerifag since its the Swedish military.
>>
>>720338940
Get with a girl who wants to see a tiny dick. They exist. Also, a lot of guys don't get anal because "it's too big." You are never going to have that problem.
>>
>>720339151
kek
>>
File: KEK.jpg (67KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
67KB, 768x432px
>>720336971
>>
>>720339146
>Swedish military
You'll be fine.
>>
>>720339185
Thanks brother, helps a lot.
>>
>>720339017
Thank you for your service. The military is a great place to learn discipline. You are allowed to keep your Channing and vidya habits. Right now a girl with blue hair and and itchy pussy hates you for defending her freedom. Someday you will meet her and fuck the shit out of her. Until then, hang in there...it will be worth it. I promise.
>>
>>720339146
ur fucked
but i bet those Swedish bitches love a man in uniform
>>
>>720339129
This is the truth. Anyone who seriously considered an heroing, but didn't has a lot of courage. It ain't easy to be you.
>>
>>720339275
mmmmmmm itchy pussy
>>
>>720339159
Huh? Oh, you meant "zozzle." A lot of people make that mistake.
>>
Be me
>29
>british
>black
>living in the states for the past 15 years
>kissless virgin
>Literally the only minority in my graduate program
>getting paid peanuts at my current place or employment
>>
>>720338239
>Also bump.
>being this new

Sage this shit.
>>
>>720338940
Lose some weight then, fatty
>>
>>720339332
Yes, women like sex, too. Hard to believe, but it's the truth. The ones who don't don't hate men...they hate themselves. Learn to like yourself, and you can teach someone else that it's awesome to be alive. Even when it sucks, it's better than being dead.
>>
>>720339151
just turn into a sissy faggot, problem solved
If you let guys use your asshole as a pussy you can make some good cash at least.
>>
>21
>suck at overwatch
>kissless talkless virgin
>never talked to a girl
>just dropped out of university
>>
>>720339225
Go for the extra experiences and always go with when somebody suggests to do sports or something. Use it to make a clear cut and go full on into the experience. You may meet brothers for life there.
>>
>>720339366
>black
>america
You win the thread
>>
>>720339373
What, is it distracting you from your trap threads?

Also:
>Sage
So you never learned how that worked?
>>
>>720338940
>dr.k
>>
>>720339366
Getting paid peanuts for now. Grad school life is hard. Keep at it, the world needs people like you so they don't have an excuse to use the word "nigger" without irony. Do you like hip-hop? Kanye West is a musical genius, but everyone he loved has hurt him, his mom died...and he used all that tragedy to make beautiful music. "808s and Heartbreaks" is the soundtrack to your feels.
>>
>>720336971
>38
>was in a coma from 17-29
>missed my prime years
>manlet from the accident
>no gf
>>
>>720339440
All you need to do is make a living and you'll be fine. Are you good with computers?
>>
>>720339439
Agree. But don't turn into one...realize that all men basically are. Getting pounded in the butt is key to understanding what it means to be male nowadays.
>>
>>720339366
Damn son. Hang in there. Work hard so you'll not end up in the swamp that keeps unfolding everywhere in the western world these days. Learn mandarin.
>>
>>720339440
You dropped out because you weren't supposed to be there. You will find out where you were supposed to be when you get there. I know this sounds patronizing, but there are kissless virgin women, too. Find one and eat her pussy for three hours, and she's yours.
>>
>>720339542
Damn. Have you fully recovered apart from the manlet bit? What level of manlet are we talking? Circus level or RDJ?
>>
>>720337170
I only fucked prostitutes until I was 24.
>>
> 27
> one girlfriend who ran off with a woman
> ex coke head
> banned from working from every taxi comapany in liverpool
> only had one girl
> microdick
>>
>>720339542
What are you doing? Do you have a job or profession?
>>
>>720339542
Happily married manlet here. Anon, you looked death in the eye and said "Fuck you!" That's pretty cool. If you are having trouble with girls, go bigger. Start jerking it to chubby threads. Literally nobody cares if your partner is conventionally attractive and big girls are way more fun in bed (trust me).
>>
File: 4chan.png (2KB, 156x93px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
2KB, 156x93px
I am on 4chan
>>
>>720339096
Im also shitting
>>
>>720339757
No shame in this. Got any good stories to greentext?
>>
File: original (2).jpg (111KB, 800x761px) Image search: [Google]
original (2).jpg
111KB, 800x761px
>22
>no real job yet just dog sitting
>have only two friends
>still no drivers license
>live with parents
>scared of sex virgin
>play video games, watch youtube, eat, sleep

I'm lonely as fuck.
>>
>??, male
>Stupid amounts of friends
>Family hates me, don't care, fuck them
>Lost count of people I've fucked
>Good job
>Some talents

Oh well
>>
>>720339789
You beat coke...that's very hard to do. One girl is an accomplishment. You will have many, many more. Small dicks are cute to some women.
>>
>>720339874

thanks dude :)
>>
>34
>abandoned by mother
>couldn't go to school because I had to work as a delivery boy to support myself
>get wounded in a silo explosion at 18
>decide to get a degree while recovering
>finally land a crappy job at a power plant
>co-worker is a fat lazy slob but has a gf and kids
>I work so hard for everything and live above a bowling ally alone
>>
File: 4chankek.png (1KB, 156x93px) Image search: [Google]
4chankek.png
1KB, 156x93px
>>720339867
>doesnt know his age
I'm on 4chan
>>
>>720339852
Look into sex surrogacy if sex scares you. It's legitimate therapy. You can make a living working with pets...do good work and ask for references when you complete a job (ask them to write a letter describing their level of satisfaction). I lived with my parents until I was in my 30s. Now I live with my wife in the home that I own.
>>
>>720339618
ha
no faggot, you are just a faggot
>>
>>720339867
Deep down everybody feels like a loser. Tell the next girl you fuck how much you appreciate her. Your job now is to make other people feel good. It's the only thing that will make you feel better.
>>
>>720339926
I'm 25, but I look much younger, almost bait looking.
>>
>>720339852
Find a job that interests you and move out. Maybe move in with several ppl.
>>
>>720339607
yes, but I also have extreme social anxiety, severe autism and crippling depression
>>
>>720339895
You're welcome, anon. Life is hard. It's worth it. Gotta get through the shitty times to get to the highlights.
>>
>>720340034
thats a good thing when your 50 you will look 30/40
>>
>>720339904
You are way tougher than me. Ask your coworker if he'd consider sharing his gf. You made it this far, anon. Don't give up.
>>
>>720339974
I never said I wasn't.
>>
File: 1326906469137.png (22KB, 747x747px) Image search: [Google]
1326906469137.png
22KB, 747x747px
>>720340028
I fuck both and making others feel good is easy.
>>
>>720339904
Get out of here Grimey.
>>
>>720339904
Thats from a simpsons episode
>>
well im not a total looser but close to be i think
>20 m
>16 cm dick
>kissless virgin
>nice job but loosing it bcs incompetent
>jerking more then 6 hours a day
>tryed nofap - record was 2 days
>old german car that gonna die soon
>less money
>i cant show my feeling to my fam who loves me
>>
File: grimsy.jpg (34KB, 293x400px) Image search: [Google]
grimsy.jpg
34KB, 293x400px
>>720339904
triggered
>>
>>720339966
I've had about 4 of partners in my life but never felt the desire to fuck and have had some of my partners try to take things to the next level past kissing and I always get scared and don't like it. I was raised religious and assume that's pat of it. But I've also never felt a sexual desire to sleep with someone.
>>
>>720339904
we all know how that ends.. pls kill ur child so your child dont try to kill homer
>>
>>720339017
>>720339146
>Paid for education
>Sweden
Vad gör du med ditt liv?
>>
>>720340263
>jerking more then 6 hours a day
That's not bad. You have stamina.
>>
> 34, male
> no friends
> racist parents super disappointed in my choices in life and wife
> 20k yearly take from a 9hr/week job
> depressed, anxious, asocial, not interested

Hang in there brothers. I've been there and still am there in many regards. I've found that the key is to understand that most of life is luck (good, bad, something else) and it's the wealth of fortune in developed nations that allows us to believe in endless choice, and therefore endless culpability, when things don't pan out in a desired fashion. Break free of the racism, lookism, and whatever other biases that are encouraged in modern society. Understand that everyone is capable and deserving of love and compassion. And in the end that's all there is. I've worked in geriatric medicine and everything we worry ourselves about in the first 30 or 40 years of life, old people generally learn to despise as having been wastes of their time and youth. Love is the only comfort that stays constant throughout life. Looks, talents, intellect, just about everything can fade. But love for another person, demonstrating that you truly see another person in their struggle to find comfort, that stays relevant throughout. I've received much love from elderly people I worked with. There was always the understanding that if they were young beautiful, and able-bodied, they'd be out there choosing who to love. But the humility that comes with being limited in that choice makes you that much more sensitive and capable of truly loving people in general. And that'll make you feel good. Like weed. Weed too.
>>
>>720340050
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a reason to not have to work? If so, chill and try finding yourself a little. Find out what you love doing and do that for a while. Just be careful with addictions.
>>
>>720340144
Then spend some time thinking how meaningful making others feel good is. If you are tall and good-looking, every girl you fuck hates herself a little less when you give her the D. That means she'll be less inclined to rage against people who are short and plain like me. Also, she's likely to let you take pics of her with your dick in her mouth or her coochie spread wide open. When you share them, you give manlets a chance to see something they rarely get to see...a woman being vulnerable. I call this "the circle of fap" and you play an essential role in it, Simba.
>>
>>720340338
Have you tried looking into therapy? Sounds a little like trauma to me, if you don't mind me saying
>>
>>720340188
So what? Cartoon characters deserve compassion, too.
>>
>>720339366
Move to Africa if it's so bad.
>>
>At least you faggots aren't on the dole

I live with drug addicts in a trap house. I have a job and talents and shit but damn I wish these heroin addict jobless fucks would die.
If only they could give you their confidence before dying so that you guys might realise you're cool
>>
>>720340453
most time im weak
>>
>>720340572

spare us 20p anon?
>>
>>720340463
>most of life is luck (good, bad, something else) and it's the wealth of fortune in developed nations that allows us to believe in endless choice, and therefore endless culpability, when things don't pan out in a desired fashion.
Truth.
>>
>>720340572
Tell us some more please, anon.
>>
>>720338940
I think your dick is cute. Why not share it on /r/tinydick so that other people who like small cocks can appreciate it?
>>
>>720340730
Bhuddism says the key to happiness is non-attachment to outcomes. The stoics said "Don't wish for things to turn out differently. Wish for them to turn out as they did. Then you will be happy."
>>
>be conveniently born with pectus excavatum
>poor single mother ignores and even asks why I'm such a loser with no friends and didn't finish highschool
>Don't even know who father was mom was a whore that kicked me out after 16 to start new family
>27 virgin, ugly, fat, neet, helps grandparents for food and house no social life

Thinking of ending life since a kid might do it when grandparents leave to travel somewhere in some months, I'll feel much better doing it with no one near me
>>
>>720340665
for a can of Karpachie plssss anonnn

I was coming home the other night with a pizza, literally my last £5 spent
Fucked was like GIZ A SLICE OF PIZZA BROO
>no
CMON BROOOO
>fine whatever
he left but dropped his bottle of wine. stupid fucker i was, i picked it up for him
>GIZE ANOFFOER SLICCER PIZZER ANONNN
fuck off its all i have to eat tonight (lie)
fucking last £5
>CMONNN BROOO DONT B LIEK THAT
>YOU GOT CIGS? I GIVE YOU CIGS MATEEE
i don't need
>CMONNN
fine shut up tho
>YOU EVERR NEED OWT COME DOWNSTAIRS MAYTEE

i know he's talking shit. gonna go tonight or smth to get some tobacco. ill try break even on that fucking pizza just because. literally gonna smoke half the cigs i get then throw them away without finishing them
>the principle

>>720340799
>guy downstairs beats gf
>guy next door beats him all the time
>domestics everywhere
>beggars to each other and out on a night sat on sidewalk
>drug addicts or alcoholics
>maybe 80% just come out of prison, face tattoos and shit

i'm not scared, i've been like this for 3 years. i just give pizza and shit to shut them up. begged for a cig the other night but lied, fuck it
>keep myself to myself and move out

they're ALL about 15 years older than me. i'm a teenager
smh
>>
>>720340992
BTW my life isn't shitty. I have prospects, and I love life. I don't have girlfriends but I have girls that I train as my pet, fuck for a bit, then dump.

No friends but I would rather not have them. I have accosiates that are helpful to me, i am helpful to them. we also pretty much go through twitter and online chats talking shit to skids, recruiting them into pyramid schemes for lols and to sell dreams

>maybe i'm the bad person
nah.

WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA
WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA
>>
>>720339542
Did your family give up on you?
What was it like when you came back?
>>
File: 200.jpg (80KB, 749x770px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
80KB, 749x770px
>>720340992

anon delivers
>>
>>720341092
Stop using greentext wrong.
>>
>>720341321
isn't much of a delivery, but i had to get that off my chest. thanks /b/-pulling through for me once again

i need to plan something to fuck these people up

>>720341388
>no
people have said that since 2004
>i do what
i
>want

:^)
>>
im always listen to my good old helping till ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWE_M0CX9So i get new energy of it and enjoy my pervy shit life after singing it loud as fuck. u should try it.
... but if ur sound system cant play it loud enough to kill your neighbour dogs ears ...

- kill yourself
>>
>>720341421
>I'm a retard and noone can stop me.
>>
>>720341835
>caring about internet text this much
this is why you're in a loser thread

><3
>>
>>720341467
I hope your neighbor kicks your teeth in, untermensch
>>
>>720342062
he tryed ;)
>>
>>720339079
Considering I'm in year 8 (not guy you're replying to) and I'm more isolated and dependent on this site than ever, I think that's unlikely
>>
>>720340463
These are truly words of wisdom, senpei. I took a screenshot and will review them from time to time. Thanks!
>>
> 21
> have a gf for 3 years
> stable job, got a car
> A lot of friends
> bretty fit and fashionable
>>
>>720342420
sure and im mr xmas or however u call that fat red neckbeared
>>
>>720342254
menschlicher abschaum
>>
>>720340338
Then maybe that's just the way you are. I took MDMA a few days ago and spent part of the trip sucking on an ejaculating dildo. I also stuck it up my ass. My wife walked in, saw the sex toy, and asked about it. I told her the truth, and I've never felt more proud of myself. We both know it isn't "normal," but I wasn't afraid to talk about those desires openly and honestly. It didn't change the way my wife feels about me, and it had the added bonus of making me feel really loved. Also. It doesn't bother me when people call me a "faggot." In a way, I am.
>>
21, female
False friends, only for fuck
My mother hates me
0 talents

Pls talk with me... +34 669 10 37 33
>>
>>720342670
Ayy bby want aome fuck. I'll be ur friend ;)
>>
>>720342670
Call a hotline, nigger
>>
>>720337170
I know you've probably heard it before but sex really doesn't matter. I've scarcely ever seen a relationship that I found enviable anyway.
>>
How does someone get to the age of 33 and hasn't ever even KISSED a girl?

Like are you serious? Just go to a shitty raunchy dive bar where people dance, get crazy drunk, and someone will at least make out with you every 2/5 times.
>>
File: its comming.jpg (94KB, 572x478px) Image search: [Google]
its comming.jpg
94KB, 572x478px
>>720336971
>25 male
>no friends
>kissless virgin
>no job or money
>shit health
>major depression
>paranoia
>gonna write a book about it all and make millions from the movie
>>
>>720336971
your probably a dickhead if thats the case.
>>
>>720340572
Why don't you move? Leave them and their habits behind.
>>
>>720342491
Was bedeutet?
>>
>>720340569
Why would he move to Africa? You're dumb.
>>
>>720342420
Enjoy your youth and wish you the best. If misery catches up with you, remember this time. What's your gf look like?
>>
>>720340895
Don't end your life. People here care about you. You care about you. When you bust your nut inside a girl (or guy, who cares) it will be an extra kind of special.
>>
>>720343567
Human scum.
>>
>>720340992
They are there as a warning to you. When you've made it, you'll have a hell of a story to tell!
>>
>be 33
>be married
>have kids
>just lost job
>fell in love with somebody else
>just want to die
>cant kids need me
>IT security professional
>I'm a terrible person
>and a looser
>>
>>720343875
>implying he'll make it.

Come on anon.
>>
>>720341092
Great fucking song:

https://youtu.be/ofaRvNOV4SI

Kanye was using Gil Scot-Heron to pay homage to a brother who went before him, and to remind everyone of how hard life is. Scot-Heron got addicted to H and that was it. You can be very talented and still be chewed up and spit out. Think he was trying to remind us all to look out for each other.
>>
>>720343915
It's modern times, anon. If you're not living in a third world shithole, your kids will turn out half decent. If anything they'll be the freaks in school if their parents aren't divorced like anyone elses. Don't torture yourself. You can be with a new wife and still love your kids and share responsibility.

You may want to sit down and talk things over with your wife.
>>
>>720341947
Zozzle.

======)~~ *your hopes and dreams*
>>
File: 1458233253693.jpg (68KB, 864x827px) Image search: [Google]
1458233253693.jpg
68KB, 864x827px
>>720336971
>>
>>720343078
It matters too much if you can't get it. Marriedanon, but still own sex toys. +1 fleshlight.
>>
>>720343157
Hey...maybe anon doesn't have a mouth, ok?
>>
>>720343868
Vielen Dank!
>>
>british
>black
incompatible
>>
>>720343157
Maybe he has standards
>>
>>720343915
You are going through a rough patch. Tell your wife. If your marriage is over, it's over. You deserve to he happy. New pussy usually does the trick.
>>
>>720343961
He'll make it.
>>
>35/m
>8/10
>confident
>good job
>perpetually super depressed, can't make/keep friends, doesn't feel like i even want to, hate just about everybody
>work as much as possible to keep my mind off the shittiness, sometimes go months without a day off
>days when theres no extra work to do i get nearly suicidal
>got shitloads of money but never feel like doing anything
wtf is the point /b/
>>
Hey OP join the army it gave me alot of fitness, friends and purpose.
>>
>>720339348
Flormed
>>
>>720344166
I think we are in for a helluva surprise in 30 years. Women outnumber men in college and we are doing a lot to ensure their success. But a lot of men here are falling by the wayside...not because of feminism, but because of male problems are pathologized and viewed as the root of female problems. I think both sexes need each other.
>>
>>720339541
Kanye West definitely thinks he is a musical genius at least
>>
>>720344292
You don't get to have standards as a 33 year old virgin. He's EIGHTEEN YEARS behind on losing his virginity.
>>
>29 years old
>opiate addict but hide it well
<just lost job for standing up for myself to an abusive boss
>not a virgin but haven't had sex in 2 years.
>>
>>720339618
Fag
>>
>>720344292
The key to a high partner count is zero standards. Scott Baio fucked Joannie, but he also fucked Mrs. Cunningham (wonder who gave better head?...)

The only person hurt by standards is the one who bears them.
>>
>>720339079
Yeah, you too can be a welfare queen fighting for your orange dom/daddy.
>>
>>720339373
>>720339482
Two faggots arguing about internet culture, haven't you guys noticed you are anonymous, why the fuck would you care
>>
>>720344327
Why not donate to charity or try to help others? Join a church, volunteer, etc. I will never have your life, but I am super-happy. I take Prozac to make it through the rough patches. It works.
>>
>>720344607
Chachi fucked Mrs Cunningham?
>>
> 21
> single
> eating disorder
> 2 kids
> living with bipolar ex girlfriend
> my other ex with the kids also has bipolar
> every ex has bipolar
> I can't afford to see a mental health professional
> foot fetish
> play league of legends
>>
>>720340028
>Deep down everybody feels like a loser.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's mostly just losers.
>>
>>720336971
>I have a lazy eye

I am pretty sure that explains everything.
>>
>>720344440
>>720344444
>>
>>720344689
i don't like people and i got no interest in helping them
>join a church
lol fuck off nigger
>>
>>720339676
I speak Mandarin. What benefit do you imagine that it will give me?
>>
>>720344575
Yep
>>
>>720344450
No one who is a musical genius isn't.
>>
>>720344468
I lost it at 32. Anon will make up for lost time, trust me.
>>
>>720344731
Yep
>>
> 47
> married, 3 kids
> solid background as software consultant
> degree in pure Math
> millionaire by 38, now multi

Fuck off you whinging turds. Grow up. Get a life. Find something you like to do and go fucking DO it, instead of reading 4chan, eating Cheetos and jacking off to anime.
>>
>>720344922
so you never got laid and you always got bullied?
>>
>>720346760
yeah pretty much.
>>
>>720346674

lies
>>
>>720344327
Maybe you are schizoid. Im the same except for the suicidal part
>>
>>720339366
>Literally the only minority in my graduate program
A lying nigger is the only thing worse than a nigger. Everyone knows grad school is full of women and Asians/arabs/poos.

t. actual grad student

also
>29y/o
>still in grad school
the fuck?
>>
>>720347897
women are not a minority
>>
>>720345779
Jokes on you...I'm white!
>>
>>720339373
Shut the fuck up
>>
>21
>virgin
>fat
>ugly
>depressive
>no friends
>no family except my paranoid schizophrenic mother
>in college or whatever it's called in america
>about to drop out due to bad marks
>no talents
>can't find a job because nobody wants me

I just want to kill myself but can't because of my mother.
>>
>29 male
>a research scientist in Japan
>married to a Japanese girl
>1 kid
>happy
>3 close friends
i feel sorry for you guys
>>
>21, male
>friends
>family loves me
>1st kiss 13
>lost virginity at 14
>was in 2 year long committed relationship
>broke it off
>fuck on the regular
>multiple fwb's
>love to travel
>love my job
>awesome apartment
>live in Amsterdam
>multiple hookups of high grade cocaine
>dealer friends who give me free mdma, pills, 2cb

oh woops, wrong thread
>>
>>720350277
>lives in japan
>jap gf
>half jap kid
>can't into partying and awesome cocaine
I feel sorry for you
>>
>>720350742
oh shit nearly forgot
>don't even go go the gym
>handsome as fuck
>>
>>720336971
Why family hates u?
>>
>>720350742
l look forward to your downward spiral
>>720350814
i have a stable life
>>
>>720350889
> 33, male
> no friends
> kissless virgin
> shit job
> no talents

why do you think
>>
>>720350902
Mhm, stable in Japan..... you're living the life init?
wahahhaa
>>
>>720351001
>in japan
i can go to any country to work either back to aus or move to America if i need to.
>>
File: Mr Pink (2) - b.jpg (15KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Pink (2) - b.jpg
15KB, 260x200px
>>720336971
>> 29, male
>> lot of friends, some of them really close to me
>> family likes me, even do probably they think i am kinda weird
>> had a gf, was on third base 2 times, but screwed it up
>> good job, but sallary is shit and i cant stay for long
>> some talents. IQ of 138

and still i am a Loser....
>>
>>720336971
Progressives think white countries and white people have room to improve but the rest of the world is a total write-off. How is that not racist?
>>
>>720351127
>Ausfalia
>Trumpland

great options.

also

>half jap kid
>fugly jap wife
woohooo hahah
>>
>>720351172
>>> had a gf, was on third base 2 times, but screwed it up

whahahha m8 stop being autistic
>>
> 31, male
> Stuck in a dead-end relationship
> Stuck in a dead-end carrer that im not ending
> No friends
> Hate my job
> Dont want to have sex with gf because she can go preggo and fuck me over on purpose
> Living in a third world shithole
>>
>>720351210
yeah need to be on the pacific.
>>
>>720351388
banned from the eu?
>>
Just try to focus on getting ahead in life guys, im a 27 yr old KV but i make 80k a year as an electrician and everybody at work thinks im funny and nice. Yeah i have 9 contacts and theyre all work related and i i havent talked to my family in 5 years but since i have like zero stress and lots of hobbies i dont mind not having anyone in my life
>>
>>720351475
go clubbing meet new people
>>
>>720351469
my research has to do with the pacific ocean. it would be annoying to be based in the eu.
>>
File: Mr Pink (5).jpg (11KB, 241x211px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Pink (5).jpg
11KB, 241x211px
>>720339440
>>never talked to a girl
how is that possible? do you live in the Outback?
>>
>>720339904
>>get wounded in a silo explosion at 18
kek
>>
>>720346674
I hope your sense of compassion someday outgrows your ability to spell.
>>
>>720346239
You can understand this:

OP是一个同性恋者.
>>
>>720349555
She needs you, so don't.
>>
>>720350277
Good. Glad things worked out for you. Happy to see someone who made it not taking in dump on those who haven't.
>>
File: Mr Pink (3).jpg (7KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Pink (3).jpg
7KB, 249x202px
>>720351241
yeah, cause its a choice to be autistic....
>>
>>720351315
>> Living in a third world shithole
Serbia?
>>
>>720351172
What makes you say you are a loser?
>>
>>720351315
Get a vasectomy and quit your fucking job. There are places that need smart people, and you are causing undue misery to yourself if you stay. You can change things, but you have to be willing to take some risks. You are 31 and here, right? The courage to take risks is the least of your worries.
>>
>>720351475
Anon, if you aren't content when you are alone, then you will never be happy. I consider you a success.
>>
>>720352303
>4chan
>worked out
they are just trying to make us feel like shit by lying they are probably in more shit than us. they might be in brazil
>>
>>720352433
well....
hmm.....
i dont know, maybe cause i fuck up very often the jobs i have. or i behave sometimes quite autistic...
>>
severe depression, but every thing is good but , but some how everything is shit I dont understand, just want live byvmself and not deal with anyone one
>>
34, assburgers.
Overweight by alot but i walk alot to keep in shape.
Family doesnt like me, only friend now is drunk neigbour but i do have magic friends at card shop.
When i was like 17 i stole yugioh cards from dude across the street.
Petty thief in general never jailed for it yet banned from a store but my time is probably wearing short on that.
Afraid to go into local walmart now because of previous thefts.
Kissless wizard, forever unemployed but i did pile wood on farm for 3 years in a row. Got fucking jacked from that.
Into loli, bestialty.

Spent like 3 grand on world of tanks and more than 500 days in warcraft as well as countless days in other games.

Conspiratard, but mostly born of bordem.
Even though autism i try to act like a regular human socially.

I dont think im that bad of a person but im definitely a fuck up.
>>
>19
>go to college
>engineering major
>student debt
>jobless
>havent had sex in 2+ months
>>
>>720355182
>engineering major
>has had sex
your doing alot better than most others in your field
>>
>>720355182
lol truu
>>
>>720352986
Screwing up is a part of life. Most people who aren't beautiful (and some who are) struggle in social situations. You can improve your social skills and learn from your work mistakes. You are being awfully hard on yourself. Your best chance of success happens when you root for you.
>>
>>720353976
Are you open to therapy or medication?
>>
>>720355054
Why not go to the store and apologise. One decent act may snowball, and you will discover that you are not such a bad person after all.
>>
>>720355182
You graduated at 19? That's impressive!
>>
>>720336971
>20yo
>3 friends, not close enough
>virgin
>family loves me
>dropped out of a good university
>first place on a new university
>cant get a job
>only talended with computers
r8 me
>>
>>720356412
>go to college
as in currently
>>
>34
>fat as shit
>working construction down in Florida
>actually am a drunk male prostitute
>in love with a 61 year old man
>on a strict diet of cheeseburgers
>>
>>720336971
>31, Male
>Some friends and smoking buddies
>smoke weed
>have job, 4: 1 1/2 years so far so good no complications
>Have had few partners in life.
>Single, cant find.
>Draw, Bike, gaming,
>family loves me but criticizes me daily
R8 /\/\3
>>
I'm here for you.
>>
>>720356362
Admitting guilt can put you in jail, and besides i dont have a rap sheet so i would prefer to keep it that way if possible.
>>
>>720350989

Your family should love you no matterif you are a winner or a looser. If they don't they are assholes, fuck them.

Maybe they are not super proud of you, I could understand that. But they should still stand by you and love you.
>>
>>720344327

go get some therapy man. Sounds like your soul has been seriously hurt.

I've been somewhat like you (not this much work though). Therapy really helped me, I worked it out for the most part.

the best to you
>>
>>720349555

you should care about yourself and do something good for yourself. Get some therapy and leaver your mother behind - why weaste your life on her? Hers is wasted already.
>>
be me
be me
suks :(
>>
>>720350277

good for you, man
>>
>>720343078
Sex matters as long as you don't have some.
>>
>>720350742

yeah, good for you.

If you come off as arrogant and smug in real life as in your post, however, I assume that once your cocaine high fades out you remember again that you're an asshole and people hate you.
>>
>>you have the most awfl life
>>
>>720336971
do something about it then
>>
>>720351315

step 1: face your fears and talk about them to close friends / therapist
step 2: throw her out
step 3: start looking for another job or career part

you'll be happy in a few years I think
>>
> 16, male
> feels like bisexual
> family disappointed in me
> no actual first kiss, virgin
> already skipped half of vocational institute classes
> wasting all the money i get on stupid shit
> close to obese
> few friends, no dating since i was 13
> play guitar, but very poorly, considering i started at 8yo
> too many stupid fetishes and too much wanking
> most likely depressed
>>
>>720359318
oh and also

> keeps shoplifting everyday even tho got caught weeks ago
>>
>>720344756
So you are the guy who flames my promo games kek.
>>
>30 years old
>Fat
>Shit job
>Few friends whom I've been drifting away from and don't particularly feel like maintaining those relationships
>The one person I consider to be a true friend moved to another country last year
>Kissless virgin
>Borderline alcoholic
>Live with mom
>>
>>720356483
Sounds to me like you are doing about average. You will end up having sex by pursuing relationships that lead to sex. Don't pursue girls who don't want that kind of relationship, and try not to fall into the trap of thinking that you are "ugly" unless you have an attractive partner. Ask a female friend who you aren't interested in to rate you honestly and ask her who she think would be a safe bet to pursue. If you don't have a female friend, make one. Get in touch with your friends and ask them to hang. You get closer by doing things together. Don't let /b/ define your self-esteem...I am twice your age and love tasteless humor. Take a job in a different field, if you have to. Work will ad meaning to your life and open doors.
>>
>>720356652
Still impressive. Most of the world doesn't get that opportunity. Also...yoga pants....hnnnnnnnnnng!
>>
>20
>Sing opera and classical music
>Dad died when I was 16 to cancer (57 years)
>IQ of 132 (have aspergers autism)
>Anti social and sadistic
>Dreadfuly bored of my life
>Planning to commit social suicide
>>
>>720356754
Be careful with hooking. It's dangerous and most people have no sympathy for men when they become victims. Can you cam instead? If you're happy and don't let guys raw dog you, I think it's fine, though. You piqued my curiousity...what's a typical day like?
>>
>>720356930
Are you Asian or ethnic? Non-native families are like that...it's a cultural thing. Are you happy or do you want to find someone?
>>
>>720357465
Pay for it. It bothers you and you don't need it on your conscience. It's extremely petty theft. Maybe consider therapy...sounds like a compulsion, which is something you don't control.
>>
>>720358594
Not all the time, right?
>>
>>720359179
Anon will be happy the moment he makes a change. Hope he never looks back. C'mon, anon, when you are Eiffel Towering a dime and the other guy asks you for your story, you want to be able to tell him, "This is pretty fucked up, but have you ever heard of /b/?" don't you?
>>
>>720359318
Have sex with a guy. Then you will know if you are gay, bi-, or whatever. It's incredibly easy to find a willing male partner, and there's nothing wrong with being gay, bi-, trans-, or whatever. Be you. It's the only way.
>>
>>720359403
Ask for help. It's not normal behavior and you will likely get help if yoy admit you have a problem.
>>
>>720360140
I lived with my mom into my 30s anon. Now I live with my wife. Get help if you have a drinking problem, date fatties, and make a small amount of effort to form real-life friendships every day (it adds up quickly).
>>
>>720339146
>Not sure what it equivalents too in amerifag since its the Swedish military
>Swedish military

Playing with sticks in the woods isn't really something our military does over here
>>
>>720360730
Don't social an hero, anon. Sounds like you have had a rough life. Consider therapy. It works.
>>
>>720347897
>2edgy4me
>>
>>720342620
faggot
>>
>>720343915
You are married, have kids, and work in IT. I think it's safe to say you're pretty low on the loser scale compared to most of these other fucks
>>
>>720340895
Dude where do you live? Instead of an hero, have a kick ass party. I'll bring girls, and get you laid.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.