[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/ I've been suicidal for nearly 2 years now and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: Wojak.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
Hello /b/

I've been suicidal for nearly 2 years now and I want so badly to just end it all, and I honestly would. Theres just one problem though. I have a very large family full of people who deeply care about me. They don't know what i'm feeling as i've never indicated to them that I am not feeling ok. Everyday I'm torn between grabbing my kitchen knife and cutting my wrists open, or enduring another day of pain for the people I love. If I was to kill myself today I couldn't imagine what kind of devastating effects it would have on my family, especially my father, who would walk into my room and see my corpse with a knife in one hand and a deep gash on the other. I'm telling you this because I don't know what to do and you people are the only ones I can turn to. I would tell my family but i'm too ashamed to admit to them that i'm weak. My parents gave me everything, private education, a generously sized room in an even bigger house. They pretty much let me have whatever I wanted. I feel pathetic for being depressed when I have so much. I feel like a complete failure despite all that I have been given, despite all of the help that I have received while growing up. I don't know what to do. I'm completely stuck and I've just wanted to tell someone so badly. Maybe you know what I can do. I don't know how long I can keep this up, I love my family but It just hurts so goddamn much.
>>
Your parents obviously will do anything for you be a fucking man and say "hey look I'm having some depressive things going on in my mind can we go to a psychologist so I can get myself checked out"

Boom done and if they say no then go ahead and kill yourself since it'll be on them at that point
>>
What is so bad that you wanna kill yourself?

You might as well spill here anon, admitting that shit is steps below admitting suicidal tendencies.

yes, we will judge you, but you'll thank us after
>>
>>720333134
I'm a complete failure with no direction in life. I have chronic pain in my back, neck, wrists, knee and thumb. it is painful to do basic things like bending over or walking longer distances. I have tried to get these things fixed for years but it never works. Eventually I just stopped bringing it up and my parents forgot about it, thinking it was fixed. In reality i just didn't want to waste anymore of their money because I feel like a leech. I'm in the prime of my life, I should be at peak physical condition and it hurts to fucking stand up. I used to be a terrific swimmer, I used to do martial arts, I used to go to the gym. I cant do any of those things anymore. I used to enjoy things like playing videogames and TV series, but thanks to /pol/ all I see is Jewish propaganda this, anti-white that. And as much as I try to erase these thoughts they keep coming back. I should have a job and be well on the way to building a family for myself. Instead i'm just some pathetic NEET who lives with parents, too kind to kick me out.

TD;LR I'm a failure who cant find enjoyment in anything.
>>
>>720333592
Oh okay so you'll respond to the guy asking why you want to kill yourself but when I give you sound advice you ignore me? Fuck you I hope you pull the trigger today in front of your family.
>>
>>720333592
I've survived a t-bone crash in a small Honda civic hit by a 4x4 Denali truck and have lived with cronic pains too. There's always one person that cares for you, no matter if you can't see it yourself. You're still making a impact on somebody's life.
>>
File: Whoa.jpg (117KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
Whoa.jpg
117KB, 392x500px
>>720332966
>>
Take some Tylenol and stop being a whiny little bitch.
>>
>>720333710
I had already "considered" your advice long before you posted it and even wrote about it in my OP.
>>
>>720333759
Thanks anon. I try to tell myself that everyday, it at least helps me take my mind off of the other things.
>>
>>720333834
>tell your parents already then you can see a psychologist
>I can't I'm too scared :(

Fuck off
>>
>>720333592
>I'm a failure who cant find enjoyment in anything.
welcome to the real world faggot. Everybody feels the same.
>>
>>720333592
>Thanks to /pol/ all I see is jewish propaganda
Kek. You should probably just end it.
>>
Don't be such a faggot. If you're going to kill yourself, kill some one else. Don't be such a pussy. While you're at it, kill them all.
>>
>>720332966
I love you anon, stay strong.
>>
>>720333592
Hey, chronic pain... that's why I did opiates for years. Here's what you gotta do....

Go to a gym, be a fucking man. You say you can't... yes you can. Do whatever the fuck you can. Best advice I can give is to start doing dead lifts... it will get more testosterone pumping. You probably have back issues from swimming... an ex had a similar issue. Exercise will help 100%, it might take months to feel results, but you'll get there. Plus you'll look better so chicks will find you more attractive, it's an all around win.

Or you know what, and I ain't shittin ya.... DDP Yoga. if that mother fucker can save jake the snake and scott hall, your pansy ass sure as hell has a chance. just youtube what DDP did for that retired vet. If you think you're worse off than that mother fucker then you're just a fucked in the head snowflake.

Trust me dude
>>
>>720333972
Lmao I didn't even the paragraph he actually said that shit what a fucking loser OP why do you even go on /pol/ anyway that is the second worst board on 4chan
>>
>>720334025
Fuck opiates. It's terrible to watch someone withdraw from not being able to afford more pills.
>>
>>720333907
It's not that. It's more of a deep sense of shame. They have devoted their lives to me and if I was to come out and tell them it wasn't enough... I just couldn't do it.
>>
>>720333592
smoke weed
>>
File: 1413486201423.jpg (405KB, 1247x864px) Image search: [Google]
1413486201423.jpg
405KB, 1247x864px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCxRSiaFciI

I really like that video. Alan Watts is super chill, and sometimes when I feel like I don't have an out, I listen to his thoughts, and ideas; and just realize none of it really matters, The problems of today are nothing in comparison to the magnitude of the entirety of it all. When you get to that mindset just know, we're all human, and we all think about it, and contemplate it. But chin up Anon, you're probobally young, life gets better, and even if your older; it only takes a couple months of changing your thinking to change it all.
>>
>>720334031
I haven't been on it for months. I still cant get the brainwashing out of my head.
>>
>>720334134
To have the guts to ask for help will show that you've motivation to move forward from the place you're in now.
>>
>>720332966
>>720334134
>I'm completely stuck
>Except for this one solution but I don't wanna do it cause I'm a fucking pussy

You deserve what's coming to you
>>
File: 1413486727698.jpg (345KB, 1600x970px) Image search: [Google]
1413486727698.jpg
345KB, 1600x970px
But yes, also; smoke weed.
>>
File: images-342326.png (965KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
images-342326.png
965KB, 750x1334px
Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! sna,p,ch,at,y,,com
>>
File: 1474788369990.jpg (26KB, 591x310px) Image search: [Google]
1474788369990.jpg
26KB, 591x310px
>>720333592

Your pain may actually be psychosomatic - caused by your brain. Have a read of the book "Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection" it explains all about it, and what you can do about it.

Go and see your doctor who can refer you to a psychologist. They will guide you and treat you of your depression.
Hang in there OP, it gets better.
>>
>>720332966
SMOKE WEED
>>
>>720332966
the fact you even posted shows you want to live. keep it going man. you got this
>>
>>720332966
Just disappear. Grab something and run away from them.
Choose the exile, the world is big.
>>
File: 1413487201246.jpg (87KB, 700x694px) Image search: [Google]
1413487201246.jpg
87KB, 700x694px
Skip everything, and just smoke pot Brah
>>
>>720334095
No shit, that's why I didn't suggest them.
>>
>>720333759
hi matt
>>
I really appreciate the advice so far. I'll be screencaping this for myself and properly reviewing it after this thread dies.

Again, thank you.
>>
From what I can see, you're weak physically and mentally. Basically you're fucked for contributing to society, so logically, you should just kill yourself

>find a way to see a psychologist
>express that you want to kill yourself
>explain why it's logical to kill yourself
>psychologist eventually gets you to see that even so you should still live
>make decision on whether to kill yourself or not
>if not, eventually realize that there are still jobs you can do and ways to contribute to society
>>
>>720334373
Not mat, just a stranger trying to help
>>
>>720332966
Please stay strong anon.
>>
>>720333057
Good advice
>>
If you are brave enough to kill yourself
Do some dmt or magic mushrooms.
Magic mushrooms are best. Listening to some euphoric music and basically just flow with it.
You will experience good vibes and have profound insights about yourself and it may heal you.
Psychedelics basically purged me of all the effects of severe bullying and abuse i suffered. man i had a huge fking chip on my shoulder from it all and really hated the world and wanted to kill those people.
It was self destructive but psychedelics were a powerful tool for me to really wash it all away and move on.
If not, just kill ya self faggit, i dont see how asking mum and dad for help, thats what they are there for, is harder than fking killing yourself.
>>
>>720334025
This anon, everyone hates life. I am in a dead end job do shut no one wants to do low pay. To top that off my knee is in pain have to take pain medication and I still try to work it out.
Life ain't easy, just serving to the next day is all we got.
Do something about the pain reason you feel low worth is you been given everything without earning it.
>>
>>720334731
Or it can go the other way. Especially if his tripping hard by himself.
>>
File: images-342346.png (722KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
images-342346.png
722KB, 540x960px
>Goes to sna,p,ch,at,y,,com
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes
>>
File: pic_11_big.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pic_11_big.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>720332966
Lick my pussy. I'll pay you. That can be your job
>>
>>720333932
/Thread
>>
File: images-342358.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
images-342358.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>Goes to sna,p,ch,at,y,,com
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes
>>
>>720334134
Al I can do to try to help you, it's trying to play some vidya together. Not a big thing, try to get a group so u usually talk to them.
U seem to be a smart person, dont kill urself man, u are worth it.
>>
>>720335469
What system?
>>
>>720335572
Computer mostly, I have ps4 but it's kinda casual. Gonna build a new computer next month so I can play all the games out there
>>
>>720332966
You care more about them than yourself.

Cut the umbilical cord Op.
>>
>>720335859
gotta send me your steam name /b/ro
>>
>>720335876
Hang yourself with the umbilical cord op
>>
>>720332966
We're very similar man.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>720335948
Fido150 is acc name.
If not working try Ripper, pic related as nickname
>>
>>720336369
Too many rippers. Find Maralize Legajuana, 3 different colored pot leafs is my pic
>>
>>720336674
Aight
>>
>>720332966
>>720332966
Are you fucking kidding me? The shit you have now in your life is much,much better than anyone else on this pathetic fucking shitpile we call world,not the best but can be still be considered good.And now you're telling all of this shit to retarded fucks like us? Contemplating about suicide and ending it all?
Think about all of the choices you made,and the
choices you'll later make at the future.
You have a loving family,a stable life,any normal human could ask for.And now you intend to throw it all away,like a fucking useless trash? You think of yourself as a fucking loser,but what about them? Do you think THEY think of you the same way you think of yourself? The way you described your family makes me think that they care about you more than how they care for themselves.
There are others than you who experienced much,much worse. But the difference? Some of them pick their fucking selves up,gave the middle finger to that fucking shitty ass thing called "fate" and made it clear that once they put their mind to it,nobody can stand in their fucking way.
If you think you have NO REASONS TO LIVE AND CONTINUE,remember the people THAT YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THEY GO ON AND LIVE.
You have two choices,let all of this shit consume and defeat you,or MAN THE FUCK UP AND BECOME THE BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS,AND YES I SAID IT TO MOTIVATE WHATEVER FIRE THAT REMAINS UNLIT ON YOUR FUCKING HEART.
You can't keep winning,but you can't keep failing either.The choice is yours
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.