[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ So I'm depressed over my ex. My therapist told

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: m.jpg (34KB, 636x464px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
34KB, 636x464px
Hey /b/
So I'm depressed over my ex. My therapist told me love could change so I think I might end up dying just trying to change her mind.
Any advice ?
>inb4 kys
>if i died I would not be with her again so
>no
>>
>>720304582
i`ve been there too
just stop.Believe me, there is much better girls
>>
>>720304582
Cool painting. Italians are the best painters.
>>
>>720304582
I have the same problem but worse. My ex and I have seen each other in 4 years and now she has a kid with some asshole thats never there for them. We'll never be together again but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about us begin happily together and madly in love again. I have these dreams about 6 nights a week.
>>
>>720305448
*haven't seen each other
>>
>>720304582
You'll get over it like everyone else, and in a couple years you'll think it's was utterly retarded to get depressed over it.
Happened to me more than once, and happened to virtually everybody else

Work on finding somebody else, starting with a good fuck.
>>
kys faggot
>>
File: F O R E VE R.png (390KB, 1342x732px) Image search: [Google]
F O R E VE R.png
390KB, 1342x732px
>>720305077
>>720305573
People say this but it just feels like it's different man. A big part of me knows it will never happen but I still want it to. Sure I can find someone more attractive or nicer or anything like that, but all I want is to be with her.
I gotta see a different therapist
>>
>>720305444
The painting reminds me of her a lot.
I showed it to her when I first found it.
She liked it
>>
>>720306064
It's not different.
You're just overthinking and letting yourself getting eaten by your depression.
I know, I've been through this a dozen times, probably to a larger extent considering I have asperger and overthink social issues like I'm a fucking retard.

You don't need a different therapist, you need time to deal with it, and you need to get the fuck out of your home, do things and see people.
Period.
>>
>>720306426
I do that shit. I am in paper a better fucking human being than who I was dating her. I've done so much shit. I've asked girls out, gone out, I've had sex with other people and it's all the same. I want to get over this but I just love her too
>>
>>720306767
When I was younger it took me years to get over the grills I was in love with, because I was an idealistic moron.
It'll pass and you'll learn to not give a fuck anymore about someone who doesn't love you back. It's just a waste of time and a source of stress.
Hell, I almost killed myself drunk driving over that kind of retarded bullshit, until I grew up.
>>
>>720306767
>>720307156
You won't take our words on this anyway, I know that feeling all too well.
Only time will make you realize what I'm telling you is true.
>>
>>720307156
Dead as fuck dude. Remember this conversation.
call me fucking pretentious but I swear on my fucking life I will. I'm gonna write a novel that embodies this type of shit, or I'll die trying. Maybe I'm just an idealistic idiot too but this means shit to me. Over the dead bodies of the parallel version of myself that killed themselves over her I will publish that shit
>>
File: Imagine.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Imagine.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>720307302
I know and it's absolutely soul crushing. I know that you guys are right and i desperately want it not to be. I have to tr and hope for the best in the future. This meant too much to me and I'm crazy enough to die trying. I know I'm wrong but if I'm not. Fuck it.
>>
>>720307690
Smoke weed in the meantime, see friends, and get to know more girls.
And act like you're self-confident and not depressed, because nobody digs that.

I know that too, along with asperger, I've been living with depression for 15 years, and you don't want that shit to settle for such a meaningless reason.

You're blinded right now and don't realize how many grills are out there for you.
Get yourself together and stop wasting your time.
>>
I can relate OP I had a chick that was head over heels for me. We were together every single day for 11 months. I loved her but she really loved me!

Now imagine dealing with her, having seizures every other day, not being able to keep a job, can't drive, and depressed. Hey she was a nympho too. I enjoyed having sex, I would fuck her 3 to 4 times a day for weeks at a time but all of it combined once I started working. The shit started pouring in and I realized I didn't love her as much as she did me.

Well anyways, I broke it off with her. I was fine, had 2 solid relationships after her but I kept tabs on her. Well one day I contacted her on fb and started to feel a spark... I tried to rekindle it but at last moment I pulled back and broke her heart one last time.

Anyways fast forward. She had gotten back with her rebound after me. She lived on the streets struggling and washing her pussy in burger King bathrooms while her man did the same. Somehow hearing that caused me to somehow want to be there for her, provide and make sure she had a bed at night. I remember contemplating a plan to get her back, I reformed my thoughts and settled my mind on some things I did that annoyed her and so on. I confessed my thoughts and she rejected me.

Still I followed up once again but this time 5 months later. A year ago from yesterday. She was cold, uncaring, and rude. Her love for me and any thoughts about me lay dead in her mind and heart. I still love her but she is married and has a newborn. I made a foolish mistake.
>>
>>720308196
i haven't done that either. I do my school work, I write, I talk to friends, I read books, I go out more, I express how I feel better. I try really hard to come across as likable and I got this shit in the bag. It just hurts because I want her
>>
>>720308624
You should write a novel of your struggles, friend.
I'm touched by your story and I'm serious. the world could use a story like that. From one sad kid to an anonymous person on the web, I love you.
https://soundcloud.com/michaelseyer/i-left-my-heart-strings-in-san-francisco
>>
>>720308755
You won't have her, especially considering you're batshit crazy over it. Deal with it and get over it.
You'll save yourself months, if not years of pointless misery.
>>
>>720308755
>>720309122
Doesn't mean it won't be tough and you'll stop crying over it, but that's part of learning the ropes of romance.
>>
Kinda in a similar/different situation. I think a lot of work in getting over not having a great chance of getting back with that old flame is justification. I know I'm not super attractive so having casual sex with girls that are attractive enough for my, perhaps unjust, high beauty standards is not very likely. I walk around campus just kinda hoping the next right girl will show up even though I know that's foolish and naive. I talk to girls but only really small talk and haven't felt a connection with any one of them like I did with ex. Also sucks when I feel like no one digs me even when I can being outgoing and confident. So I just live life, go to class, workout more and fap to release sexual anxiety after no gf to have sex with.
>>
>>720308624
Just to follow up.

Not a day goes by that I think I should be her man. I make solid money and I could have supported her and a child. I look at her facebook some days and cry. I could have been the man that started a family with her. I could have been the man that loved her for who she was. I have had 4 relationships after her and I still have her #1 in my mind. I look and look but I get the same sorts. "Single mother looking for friends... Disabled bbw..." Same garbage....

OP please don't make the same mistake. Move on! Leave a woman behind. You will regret the times you spend thinking and wasting your youth.

Move forward, better yourself and the next one you get hold onto her and take each step planned and carefully.
>>
If you do your best to get her back, your ex will be more disgusted by you and even annoyed. She couldn't care less if you killed yourself. You know why ? Because women don't give a fuck about weak men. Don't be weak.
>>
>>720304582
Listen son, 4 years ago I wanted to kill myself over the loss of my first major GF. I hadn't been with a girl till I was 18 so I fell hard. After many depressed months of thinking I was gonna be sad forever and feeling like killing myself would send a message and simultaneously end my pain I eventually realized that's selfish and egotistical to put other people through that just to appease myself. You want real advice from someone whose been there and done that? Get away from the stressors in your life, find something you're passionate about, and strive everyday to try and make yourself better. I know that sounds like the same BS everyone will probably tell you but break up wounds do heal. I even got myself a new girl who I've been with even longer then the first and I'm much happier then before. The best advice I can offer, other then what I said earlier, is learn to love yourself before you love someone else; because if you don't every break up will hurt and you'll only seek love to avoid your own insecurities. If you do manage to learn to love yourself then you'll recover a lot faster from future depressions. Again, I've been there and done that.
>>
>>720309239
>>720309122
I constantly read up on shit about how to deal and be sane. Don't get me wrong guys I really appreciate it and I know I'm a huge bitch but I really believe this can happen. I'm fucking dumb but I can make positives from all these negative feelings, I promise, and I have, but the uncertainty hurts but yeah. can't wait till I'm with you guys and stop being stupid
>>
>>720309640
Women don't like desperate and depressive guys longing to be with them.
If you don't get yourself together and start to man up and live your own life without her, it's not a 95% chance you won't have her, but a guaranteed 100%.
>>
>>720304582
You're a fucking faggot.
I saw the ex I pined over, and the moment she made some sly remark, I decked her in the face.

That single moment felt better than our 3 year stint; fucking whore.
>>
I had the same thing happen. I cried for days. I just realized that I deserved someone who wanted me back. Even if you "save it", you'll always wonder if it's going to happen again. It will haunt you.

It doesn't fee like it, but you can become attached again. I would give different advice if she died or something, but that's not the case.
>>
>>720309618
Thanks man. I really appreciate this. I'm just dense as fuck man. It hurts. I am striving for a better life and better things. I do like who I am, but this is just a lot. The odds of me finding someone like her is the reason I lose it but I'm gonna try man. I'm trying everything to get better, it's just that none of it is working except for the possibility of us being together again. I think I can change her mind. But that's me being crazy again. Sorry. I do appreciate the time you took to talk to me though. I'm not suicidal but yeah.
>>
tell me how old you are and I will tell you why it doesn't matter. inb4 underaged b&
>>
>>720309943
I am trying to get my shit together. I got my life all planned out and I have goals. Part of me wants to climb the fucking mountain and go fucking crazy with joy. I know I can make it and that is the plan. I have my shit straight and going for me but it is in the back of my head dude. This just hurts from time to time, because ultimately it's what i want, sadly
>>
The woman I had loved me for my faults and looks. I have horrid skin, acne scars pinky deep on some parts of my face and acne bumps and boils on my chest and back. I have a small dick as well 5inches and I weighted around 260lbs at 5'10. I just talked to her and she talked back.

She was gorgeous, 5'7 about 170lbs and had huge DD tits. She was sweet and made me smile with how innocent she was...

I miss her. I will never find someone like her ever again...
>>
>stop listening to love songs
>lay off sad music in general

You'll be fine
>>
>>720310109
I'm 18. I know I'm fucking young and I have a whole life ahead of me and shit. I just liked what I had. I'm working on myself and having a better life and if I come across someone I'll move on but for right now I want her to be my wife one day but I understand that's subject to change and can but, yeah, I just think she's better than the rest.
>>
>>720310373
That's where I find my will to live and inspiration my nigga. Sorry but that's a non negotiable
>>
>>720310472
>I'm 18

Man you're young. You will find another. Don't waste your youth. I am 27 and I have been depressed for over a year about lost love.
>>
>>720310636
I know I can find another but I don't want to. I know that sounds stubborn as shit, but I just think I found the right one man. The perfect one, if I am allowed to say
>>
>>720310048
I understand where you are coming from and I know how hard it is to move on but I can promise you it is possible. However if the hope that you'll get back together is as prevalent as it sound like is then that's only going to hold you back. You probably don't want to hear this but if you broke up once your odds of breaking up again are even more significant if you were to get back together. Your best option is to just try your best to avoid thinking about her at all, delete her number, block her social media, and if you find yourself getting distracted occupy yourself with something you enjoy. Love yourself hombre.
>>
Stop putting her up on some pedestal. She is just a person. You are sad about it because you want to be sad about it. Stop remembering the good times, and forgetting the bad ones. Start remembering the bad times, and don't dwell on the good ones.

Find another woman. Flirt with every good looking woman you see. A really good interaction with someone of the opposite sex will get your mind right.
>>
>>720310972
I have. I'll delete and block her number today I guess. I do love myself. I think I'm worth the try, It's been months and yeah that happened with us with the trying. I have this dream of becoming a filmmaker and going up on stage for my award and the only thing I'll say is "I still love you". That's the plan at least.
>>
>>720311148
Trying that. I do put her on some pedestal but it's one that's deserving. I wouldn't just throw that shit around, but I'm trying that, it just doesn't seem to be working
>>
>>720310972
Should I delete her number ?
>>
>>720310972
I want to send her a message before I do it...
>>
>>720311269
See right there, the "I still love you" fantasy is going to hold you back. I used to be like you man. After I decided to not off myself I kept daydreaming about how I would become successful just so I could try to win her back or at the very least to make her envious. I'm afraid it just doesn't work that way. You have to make yourself successful to satisfy YOU and YOU only. Don't do it for her, don't even think about her when setting your goals because if she broke up with you now then don't you think it'd be very shallow of her to take you back strictly because of your success?
>>
>>720311407

I hear you, man. It sucks when someone who used to love you just--doesn't--anymore. She is gone now, though. All the shit you are going through now, you are doing to yourself. Don't talk to her, she is gone. Stop glamorizing a dead relationship, and go find a new one. Nostalgia will kick you in the balls over and over again. You are in control, and you need to stop yourself

I know it isn't easy...it is fucking hard, but you have to do it. Pining away from someone who no longer gives a fuck is a shitty way to live.
>>
>>720311826
Shit. Then I guess you have a point. But dude what am I supposed to do now. The whole point of it was that I would set that goal and if it didn't happen I'd have a fucking career to fall back on and indulge in life. I know it's a set back and I think I'm changing that, but jesus fuck man it's hard and stupid and my emotions are fucked.
>>
How about we just let this autistic idiot kill himself?
He obviously shouldn't breed.
>>
>>720311451
>>720311608
Just delete it. Don't message her. If she messages you back you'll just want to talk to her more and it'll eat away at you. It may even make you more depressed if she rejects you again or strings you along. I don't know this girl but I know that if you broke up, messaging her will only come of as clingy and won't serve your recovery in any way; it will only hamper your progress.
>>
>>720312107
You fuck off. Anyone can recover from a break up with enough time.
>>
>>720312332
Why would I fuck off? Don't downvote me :^(
Hey OP, do you have access to firearms?
>>
File: IMG_3874.png (51KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3874.png
51KB, 750x1334px
>>720312241
I guess I did it...
>>
>>720312241
We've been "friends" but I guess that's no more. She told me she would "LOVE" to be friends with me,but I guess not anymore. Thank you.
I have a question though...
I'm gonna write a book and it was titled,
" A love letter to Emily " and it's a really good idea and everything but should I just remove her name from the title?
It does parallel the love we had, but all of it is to cope and put it behind me
>>
>>720312087
When I was in your position I had a very hard time figuring out what to do with myself because I every thought I had involved some scheme to win her back. Because your emotions are out of control they're clouding your judgement. Before you make major life decisions you should spend some time trying to clear your head and get your emotions under control.
>>
>>720312495
Good work!
>>
>>720312813
That's me right now. lmao.
I've intertwined what I want with the scheme to win her back, but thank you. I think I can still do what's right for me and not to win her back.
>>
>>720312768
>being this autistic
She never loved you you fucking idiot.
>>
>>720312768

Once you have a serious relationship with someone, you can't be friends again. Ain't no going back. Her telling you she would love to be friends was for her, not you. She tells you that, and then she doesn't feel like a bitch for leaving you. That shit don't work, man.
>>
>>720312911
I'm not thinking about it but honestly every time she messaged me I would start breaking down. So this was a good thing, ( I always thought I would get over it. This doesnt feel rignt tho
>>
>>720313212
>2k17
>liking classic art
>crying over a basic bitch
Kill yourself fedoramon.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.