[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What movie that you'v seen in a theater disapointed you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17

File: sw7.jpg (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sw7.jpg
332KB, 1920x1080px
What movie that you'v seen in a theater disapointed you the most?
A movie that you were looking forward to but it crushed your spirit, sucked all the joy from you and robbed you off the money you paid for the ticket.
>>
File: prometheus_banner.jpg (138KB, 1500x937px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus_banner.jpg
138KB, 1500x937px
This fucking shite of a movie
A/V 10
everything else 0
>>
File: Hobbit smoke.png (441KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
Hobbit smoke.png
441KB, 600x330px
The hobbit trilogy. Watched them all the day they premiered. Hated it all. Fucking CGI mess. Luckily Cumpatch was somewhat pleasing. But the rest? Not even a shadow in the shadow of lord of the rings. A fucking speck of dust on its fingernails -- at most.
>>
File: arrival-poster.jpg (1MB, 1500x2340px) Image search: [Google]
arrival-poster.jpg
1MB, 1500x2340px
This overrated melodrama, oh and i dit get it, it was just plain fucking stupid
>>
>>720279318
Pacing was totaly atrocious and at times it felt like a fcking video game, but the story had me hoocked.
>>
File: the-matrix-revolutions.11797.jpg (440KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix-revolutions.11797.jpg
440KB, 1000x1500px
bad ending for the trilogy, jesus....
>>
File: 1420249308631.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420249308631.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>720280073
HASSATHHORO MAYA MAYA! HASSATHHORO MAYA MAYA! NANNA-NA-NANANAMAYA! BOMBOMBOMBOMBOMB-PAYA... Uhhhh.... UHHHH....... UHHHHHH

*TECHNO MUSIC STARTING*
>>
>>720280485
you wut mate ?
>>
>>720279150
tbh it was obvious, that this movie would fail
>>
>>720280485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOtoIBrBAYE

if u dont get it, just lsiten to the intro
>>
>>720280844
well i knew jew jew abrams was directing it, but i have hoped he cannot continuesly fuck up everu franchise he touches. but i guess i was wrong
>>
But Captain Phasma was such a cool character, one we can relate to not because of her appearance in the flesh, but rather because of her actions
>>
>>720279150
>crushed your spirit, sucked all the joy from you and robbed you off the money you paid for the ticket.

letting movies get to you this much
>>
Iron Man 3
I regret not booing. The director was there.
>>
>>720281143
*I regretted
>>
i would love to see a youtube channel like cinemasins or similar just sticking it to some of the directors, ask some realy questions, not the faggs in "promotion" industry.
>>
>>720281060
hm...it's not about abrams. the second trilogy just showed us, that it's not about star wars anymore. It's only been about the shekels since then and the upcoming trilogy is just jewing a franchise, which already got sucked dry.
>>
>>720281514
well, abrams is a hack. The franchise would be just fine, if they created something new and exciding. Lucas even had some ideas, but they told him to fuck off. Man i hate Disney so much, and to think that Walt was such a nice antisemite.... now his legacy belongs to the foreskins.
>>
>>720281844
>Jews
>foreskins
Choose one.
>>
>>720281075
what actions ?
>>
File: v1.jpg (17KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
17KB, 206x305px
Avatar. It was flashy, but I hated the story. I usually hate underdog stories, and this one just pissed me off because it was space pocahontas. I have yet to find another person irl that did not like this movie.
>>
>>720279150
The Dark Knight Returns
>>
>>720283191
i hated it as well, all flash no substance. Clyche and retarded and the once good looking cgi looks like shit today. no entransic value whatsoever
>>
>>720283191
Stephen Lang as Colonel Quaritch was badass
>>
>>720283078
just referencing all of the stupid shit gwendoline christie said in her interviews
Nothing against the actress but Phasma was hyped up so much and all she did was walk around and get thrown in a trash compactor

in other words it's a meme you dip
>>
>>720281287
*I regret

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/
>>
>>720283512
i never jump on a hypetrain, read shit about the movie or any interview, max i do is watch the trailers. so sry, i didnt get the refrence
>>
>>720283380
oh hell yeah. I was rooting for the badass space marines, but instead they got their technologically superior asses handed to them by blue cat indians because movie.
>>
>>720284348
Apparently he's scheduled to be in at least one of the 17 upcoming Avatar sequels James Cameron has planned
>>
>>720279150
I was a huge fan of Highlander, so when Highlander II came out, I was there for the premier. Half the audience ended up walking out, and the rest spent most of the film throwing popcorn and yelling at the screen. It was heartbreaking.
>>
>>720283600
But I am no longer sure that I regret it. I regretted not having booed for a long time after I watched the movie, but now I am not so sure.
>>
>>720279570
preach
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 480x711px
About 35 minutes in I decided I'd rather be sleeping in my chair. I did just that and woke up in time for the middle of the final war scene. I could not have cared LESS about ANY of the people in that movie (cameo's aside).
>>
>>720285046
I had to search the movies since I was not familiar with them. How old are you?
>>
the movie where Star Wars gets cucked by a nigger
I didnt let the cheesy romance of the prequels get to me, because pretty much all movies have shitty gay romance
I didnt even care about jar jar because silly characters didnt seem to out of place in Star Wars even if he was a little much
But Disney cucked the shit out of Star Wars
>>
My mistake.
>>720285027
see
>>720285462
>>
>>720279150
What the fuck is wrong with Mary-Sue's face?
>>
>>720279318
They shouldnt have made it into a trilogy.

2 movies i might be able to understand, but really if they could cram lotr into 3 they couldve done the hobbit in 1
>>
>>720279150
Really all the star wars prequels except for Rogue One.

Pic related though, wanted to walk out 5 minutes in and it really just got worse from there.

Also would add Spiderman 3, made me stop watching superhero movies.
>>
>>720279150
X-Men 3 and Spider-Man 3.
>>
>>720280073
Shouldve stopped after the 1st
>>
File: HIGHLANDER.jpg (204KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
HIGHLANDER.jpg
204KB, 500x400px
>>720285565
>>720285462
Forty-eight. You've never even heard of Highlander? What are you, twelve?
>>
>>720281287
He still regrets it though. Its present tense.
>>
>>720285720
that refrigerator scene is legendary, i think it would have microwaved him then and there. not even caner, just a mush flowing out the fucking thing
>>
>>720280073
I enjoyed most of Reloaded, but Revolutions was a forgettable 90 minutes of unnecessary battles.
>>
>>720279570
whats there to get? the movie is pretty self explanatory. It was a good film, you probably expected them to fight the aliens didn't you? kek

Them trying to communicate with aliens was interesting and the language they used was cool, not a movie you see often. 7/10 because some things were left out and never explained.

as for myself I'd have to go with Moonlight, 99 on metacritic? what a joke, just because it had niggers in it and all animal lovers gave 10/10 for the film. Similar with Rogue One, good film just the fact that the cast is half mexican, 2/3 asian and 1/3 white with occasional nigger here and there, what a joke to make out of star wars. Get a good fitting cast for the universe and not this shit.

>>720279150
the movie wasn't too bad, for a modern star wars it was done well, especially with different people in charge. Most of it is fan service anyway but it was fun to watch and the new cast looks promising, very likable with interesting character progression coming up in the next film, we actually get to see the villain grow stronger in power rather than have an already established villain like in the originals.
>but the story is a New Hope rip off!
fuck off, its not like star wars was ever focused on the story, it was more about characters, a sci fi universe with a life of its own, the good and the bad guys, light sabers, aliens and space ships...
>>
>>720281844
>Lucas even had some ideas, but they told him to fuck off. Man i hate Disney so much
At least Disney did one thing right. That man should not be allowed near a filming studio anymore.
>>
>>720285874
48 year olds use /b/??? gtfo grandpa it's past your bedtime
>>
>>720285874
That movie was only ironically good for being so damn cheesy
You're making it sound like a masterpiece that everyone should know
>>
>>720286026
I am the one who used to regret not having booed.
>>
File: eggplant.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eggplant.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>720279150
The difference between the original trilogy and the prequels and the subsequent Disney saga is that the original trilogy wasn't made explicitly for children. It was made during the same era as Apocalypse Now and Last Tango in Paris, but despite this era this saga is relatively clean and family friendly. This, however, doesn't make it a "kids" movie. The decision to make this change was explicitly stated by George Lucas when making Episode 1. It's like he didn't understand his own creation.

The Force Awakens had several flaws that have been discussed widely. I'm surprised it was as well received as it was. The tone was good, but the casting and the plot were weak sauce.
>>
File: Cancerkids.jpg (49KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Cancerkids.jpg
49KB, 500x335px
>>720286405
Junior, you're in *my* home. It wasn't very many years ago that /b/ had an eclectic mix of people of every age group, all of them with above-average intelligence. You could hit refresh and find two or three interesting threads every time by amazing storytellers with an entertaining yarn to spin.

Then Anonymous happened and the feds told m00t to get rid of them. Since m00tiekins has the spine of a jellyfish, he kicked out everyone with an IQ above the Plimsoll line and turned /b/ into the text equivalent of Habbo Hotel.

So we were here first, Sunny Jim, and you can take your cancer fuck right off.
>>
>>720285874
The name was familiar but I could not have told you who worked on the movie or when it was released. Obviously, I recognized done if the cast after I searched the movie.
>>
>>720286892
>the original trilogy wasn't made explicitly for children
You can see the transition being made near the end of episode VI. The ewoks are largely out of place other than to sell toys. They even made some shitty ewok miniseries with kids around the same time.

The prequels, other than Rogue One, are clearly Star Wars: The Quest for More Merchandising Money.
>>
>>720286919
You are still way above the average age that any /b/ user ever was even for an old fag now

>being 48 still browsing cancerous nu-/b/
get your shit together
>>
>>720283380
>>720285027
I was there too. I walked out.
>>
>>720287401
He's just a kid...........I'm 64 and still here
>>
>>720287401
Nah, we need the old timers like that here.
>>
>>720287401
I do what I want. I plan to be an angry teenager for the rest of my life, but with the benefit that I actually look good in a fedora.
>>
>>720285027
The basic premise of Highlander makes a sequel nonsensical.

I loved original Highlander but never bothered to see anything else in that series because the story ended at the end of the movie.

Also, no Sean Connery playing a middle ages Spanish dude.
>>
>>720279150
Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

Such a douchey cuntfest.
>>
File: Zoolander-2-Soundtrack.jpg (277KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Zoolander-2-Soundtrack.jpg
277KB, 1400x1400px
>>720279150
this shit...
also this other movie... "killing them softly" with brad pitt.
>>
>>720286345
I expected it to be a sci fi not a fucking melodrama in a sci fi setting. The premise that when you learn a language you think like the people who speak it is just retarded. They never explained how they cracked the code, how they new what specific images meant, instead we get a voice over, the most retarded tool for lazy directors. The science in the movie was a bad joke, if you want to learn something about how you contact a different species google it, its thru math and science, not fucking whiteboard and chest pounding with your name attached :D haha look what is on the voyager spacecraft plaque mate. Another thing is the whole concept of seeing the future. There are only 2 posibilities, you either can change it, and there is a multiverse in place or you cant and there is just once universe with one predestined outcome based on the laws of physics. So as she didnt see posibilities of the future, and just saw the one we can assume that in this move the latter chosen. So her decision was totaly pointless because causality dictated the future, not her choise. yeah the movie was so deep and imaginative for people with limited sci fi experience and general knowledge of science. For others, it was pittyfull
>>
>>720279150
Hunger Games
hadn't read the books
but liked the concept as my friends had explained it to me
shake-cam is so bad I can't sit in the theater for 15min before I need to puke
>>
>>720286345
If you want to see a good sci fi movie, check moon (2009), or Bladerunner. Arrival was atrocius as a sci fi
>>
>>720289177
The books were great. I figured the movies would be okay with Jennifer Lawrence starring. So I saw the first one.

Instead it was more Twilightesque than Gladiatoresque. Pacing was not the best either.
>>
File: highlander3.jpg (44KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
highlander3.jpg
44KB, 362x500px
>>720285874
i think this was even worse, but then people alrdy knew it was going to be shite
>>
Crimson Peak.

As a horror fanatic, this looked right up my ally. The ghosts were creepy as fuck and very well done. The sets were beautiful. The story was not what I expected, in a good and bad way.

But it was more of a romance story that involved ghosts. Wasn't pure horror like I expected.

But then again, I think that was the point.
>>
Ive never walked out of a movie. As you posted a Star Wars poster it reminds me of going to see the remastered versions that got a theatrical release in the 90's. As a kid id seen the originals on VHS by the time they came out, and even though i was young I remember thinking the special effects were fucking bad, somewhat immersion breaking in some scenes.
>>
File: disappoint.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>720279150
The force awakens was by FAR the worst star wars movie ever. It was SOOO bad. I was SOOO disappoint.
>>
>>720290003
yeah, that was disapointing.

I wanted to go to experience what I had already seen, just on the big screen.

Instead I got Dewbacks walking in the death star hallways or some other faggotry like that musical number at Jabba's Palace.
>>
>>720283191
I thought I was the only person that hated this movie. Every time I say it sucks people say I have no taste in movies
>>
File: images (48).jpg (29KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
images (48).jpg
29KB, 343x429px
All Terminator sequels, parallels and reboots.
The first Terminator was an awesome movie, great premise, script and sfx. The 2nd one had an ok script but made up for it with amazing sfx and cgi.
The 3rd one gave everyone cancer.
The 4th one went back in time and gave everyone more cancer.
The sarah connor chronicles gave everyone gynocomastia because it was pure estrogen.
And now the 5th one has gone back in time and given everyone who had some respect for the original a big dose of robot aids.
I hope they never make another because each one is worse than the last.
>>
Dr. Strange.

Boring and unfunny. Visuals are meh tier.
>>
>>720290705
i kek'd

and you are right
>>
>>720286399
I actually liked George Lucas newer star wars his lust for cgi and jar jar binks fucked him over
>>
>hunger games
>avatar the last airbender
>avatar
>divergent series
>any Adam sander movie recently
>>
>>720291261
And his poor dialogue, and his lack of any character development, and his lack of tension, and his convulsed trade/senate political storyline, and wasting those talented actors, and having kids included, and trying to market to everyone in every walk of life, and his inability to accept criticism and delegate, and going with the first draft of a script.

And midichlorians.
>>
>>720291261
i bet the marketing ppl fucked him over and the lust for moneyz. They probably told him to cater to 10yo's and he hella did
>>
>>720288547
got a blowjob during this movie so it's chill
>>
>>720289554
I like to believe that "there can be only one" is the result of a tragic game of telephone, and the original rule/prophesy was "these canoes are fun."
>>
>>720279150
The final Matrix movie. I found it so disappointing. The first was great - the second had some great scenes and I found it great and it ended with a cliffhanger.

The third is the worst shit.
>>
>>720279269
This hard
>>
File: B Was Never Good.jpg (8KB, 171x188px) Image search: [Google]
B Was Never Good.jpg
8KB, 171x188px
>>720286919
Buddy, I've been here since 2005. This is a lie and you know it.
>>
>>720279150
All of them
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.