[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that there is STILL no proof of any sort of r

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: Cvd5WtBUMAAGylX.jpg (149KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Cvd5WtBUMAAGylX.jpg
149KB, 864x1152px
Daily reminder that there is STILL no proof of any sort of russian hacking conspiracy and democrats are just being sore losers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

bonus reminder: some democrats actually thought "pissgate" was real
>>
>>720236392
How eternally rekt is that woman?
>>
File: IMG_1534.jpg (194KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1534.jpg
194KB, 640x480px
>>720236392
Well, the theory is that the Russians were responsible for hacking and releasing a the DNC emails, making Hil and the democrats look like assholes.
This in turn made Americans who were on the fence vote for Trump.

Im a republican, but I believe that this is probably what happened.
>>
>>720236494
>don't talk to her or her biracial son ever again
>>
>>720236392
Still no proof of three million illegal voters either by your standard. But Trumps getting right on that.
>>
>>720236617
>... the theory is that the Russians were responsible for hacking and releasing a the DNC emails, making Hil and the democrats look like assholes.
The Rooskies needed very little help with that.
>>
Isn't it basically known it was the same Russian guys who hacked Germany?

Doesn't mean they were in cahoots with Trump as they were probably just targeting everyone and just got lucky with the DNC.
>>
>>720236816
This. I ain't American but every motivation I've ever gotten to support Trump has come out of a liberal mouth.
>>
>>720236617
>Well, the theory is that the Russians were responsible for hacking and releasing a the DNC emails, making Hil and the democrats look like assholes.

They didnt. There literally LITERALLY no evidence of this. The only thing the report says is that RT was notably anti-Clinton, which is nothing.

Democrats are just being babies and are so desperate for a scandal that they are believing anything that makes Trump look bad, no matter how retarded. Just like pissgate. There were polfags outright telling them its fake and that they made it up as a joke, and they still believed it. Thats fucking pathological.

>>720236760

yeah that is silly. Now I want you to acknowledge how silly this "omg Trump is a Putin agent!" shit is please.
>>
>>720236966
>they didn't

Is yes comrade. We didn't
>>
>>720236899
>Isn't it basically known it was the same Russian guys who hacked Germany?

no because it isnt. According to wikileaks, they got all of their shit from democrat insiders who were "disgusted" at the party, especially how they fucked over Bernie Sanders. Not out because they were hardcore Sanders supporters, but because it was shitty back door corruption.
>>
>>720236966
When all the actual professionals (not just Shillarians) can't agree on that, I do the adult thing and wait for an actual investigation, like the one Paul Ryan promised.
>>
File: 1484352681416.jpg (292KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484352681416.jpg
292KB, 800x800px
>>720236392
>>
File: 1482616430554.jpg (142KB, 868x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482616430554.jpg
142KB, 868x1024px
>>
>>720237127

how does it feel that even Joe Biden thinks you should just shut the fuck up already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks1e24S8f04
>>
>>720237136
Because Wikileaks has absolutely no reason to lie or seek asylum.
>>
File: 1481890386376.jpg (263KB, 563x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481890386376.jpg
263KB, 563x500px
>>
File: 1484034083747.jpg (68KB, 750x824px) Image search: [Google]
1484034083747.jpg
68KB, 750x824px
>>
>>
>>720236392
bonus reminder: some republicans actually thought "pizzagate" was real

But seriously, as people on all sides of the issues, can we please come together and agree that we need to stop adding -gate to the end of everything?
>>
>>720236392
Привет. Я русских хацкер. На моем счету овер9000 взломанных аккаунтов в пейспук.

Зодовайте ответы.
>>
File: 1485299820300.jpg (187KB, 1144x710px) Image search: [Google]
1485299820300.jpg
187KB, 1144x710px
>>720237152
>When all the actual professionals (not just Shillarians) can't agree on that

the actual professionals have NO PROOF of any russian hacking. Stop believing in bullshit just because you want it to be true based on petty partisan politics.

If Trump is really that shitty, then you guys wouldnt have to make shit up/believe obviously fake news, like pissgate.
>>
>>720237430
I kek'd, comrade.
>>
>>720237436
>Greentexted the part of the sentence that makes you look good
>Doesn't add the part of the sentence that disagrees with him.
I thought selective quoting was a Democrat thing.
>>
>>720236392
yeah, and i bet you believe that donald lost the popular vote because of millions of illegals somehow getting valid SSNs and voting, right?

that's what your master says after all.
>>
>>720237136

Until they name these "democrat insiders" it's actually easier to believe it was the same guys who did the Germany hacking as the same malware was found left behind.

Not hard for these guys to hand them over to wikileaks as an anonymous democrat insider.
>>
>>720237625
its an asshole thing, and assholes are universal.
>>
File: 1485300009291.jpg (58KB, 570x271px) Image search: [Google]
1485300009291.jpg
58KB, 570x271px
>>720237625

This post doesnt even makes sense. Youre acting like a child. Stop being a sore loser anon. Stop beliving in obviously fake news.

Better yet, continue to do it because it just makes democrats even worse and worse.

This is the future of the democratic party btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo
>>
>>720237770
wikileaks, the same group that has shown time and again they support russia?
>>
>>720236392
>"Daily random YouTube conspiracy theorist"

Man. You lumpenproletariat suck. Why not focus on real issues? Like slipping wages and losing to China in the global economy? Makes no sense.
>>
>>720237770
>Until they name these "democrat insiders" it's actually easier to believe it was the same guys who did the Germany hacking as the same malware was found left behind.

>Im just going to pretend its a spooky russian hacker anyway

ok. Im going to believe it was ayyy lmaos
>>
>>720237944

The video is BTFOing a conspiracy theory that democrats believe in though. Are you retarded?
>>
>>720236392
Daily reminder that there's no proof of voter fraud and trump will be impeached for conflicts of interest or facist statements such as:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824080766288228352
Will cause civil war/ destroy the country by as promoting his propaganda, supressing non white&male voters, being a cuck and making tax payers pay for the wall, his compulsive lying, and overall 10 year old behavior. Shit """"businessman""" as well.
>>
>>720237944
>Why not focus on real issues?

the irony of this statement lol. Why dont you guys focus on this other than "dude trump has stupid looking hair!" and "dude trump said muh soggyness things!" ?

> Like slipping wages and losing to China in the global economy?

bitching about China is one of Trumps main things and all his detractors do is mock him because he pronounces "China" weird. Baby brains who get their news from buzzfeed and the daily show.
>>
>>720236392
go back to >>>/pol/, all of you
ffs
>>
>>720237829
Okay, I'll dumb it down for the child that got left behind. Because everyone says something different about this election, and because I'm an engineer, I default to "I want someone who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about to prove to me what happened". It's more than one hundred and forty characters, so I can understand why you have problems comprehending complex ideas.
>>
File: When Truth Is Lies.jpg (704KB, 999x1600px) Image search: [Google]
When Truth Is Lies.jpg
704KB, 999x1600px
>>720236392
>>
>>720237970

It's not pretending when the evidence points to them.

Whether these guys were in cahoots with Trump is a completely different issue. I think it was just a mass info grab and a coincidence.
>>
File: 1484460485780.jpg (202KB, 778x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484460485780.jpg
202KB, 778x1024px
>>720238199

oh look, sophistry! the last refuge of a democrat who just lost the argument and got exposed as the retarded faggot he actually is!

have fun with your cucked party and checking your privilege! hahahaha
>>
>>720238303
>It's not pretending when the evidence points to them.

yes you are because the evidence does not.

You are believing in shit with no actual evidence.
>>
>>720237738
Why the fuck do you think they'd need SSNs? Don't you know democucks made it to where you don't need i.d or proof of residency because asking a non-white for those things is "racist"
>>
>>720238366
What argument. You're rambling about cucks and 'sophistry'.
>>
>>720238435

What evidence am I ignoring?

Your evidence is Assange said it was given to him by democrat insiders. I'm saying it's possible Russians got the info and turned it over to him under the guise of being democrat insiders as their malware was left behind like in the hacking in Germany.
>>
File: 1480984915033.png (636KB, 824x656px) Image search: [Google]
1480984915033.png
636KB, 824x656px
>>720238688

you believe in retarded conspiracy theories with no proof based entirely on petty political reasoning you dont even understand and when you get called out on it, you engage in sophistry in order to avoid confronting this, which is pretty funny considering you dont even know what sophistry is.

Hillary lost fair and square, theres no proof of any russian hacking conspiracy, and the democratic party is becoming more and more cucked and shitty in the wake of all this. Deal with it.
>>
>>720238936
>What evidence am I ignoring?

There is no evidence. Thats the point. Even the whole governments investigation into the thing yeilded NO/NONE/ZERO (0) evidence of any russian hacking thing

Assange said that the guy who leaked it was actually a democrat insider who was fed up with his party.

This is what we know now. Theres NO evidence of a russian hacker, so anyone who says they think it was one are just making shit up. Yeah, it is possible, but its just as possible that it was a chinese hacker, or a German hacker, or an Italian hacker ect. Its literally a conspiracy theory with no evidence at all.
>>
>>720239247

Look up "Fancy Bear" this isn't something just made up.

I get it you're very pro-Trump and anti-Hilary so you have you have to defend your guy but it's actually pretty interesting to read about without the politicization of it.
>>
>>720238954
So 'waiting for proof' is a conspiracy theory? Or are you typing random entries from your briefing binder on today's talking points?
>>
Trump is literally calling for an investigation of voter fraud because he got cucked so hard by Hillary's popular vote numbers that he needs to waste taxpayer dollars to satiate his ego. The same ego that had his lawyers claim that no voting fraud took place when Jill Stein paid for recounts.

He may be the most obviously retarded president we have ever had. Even Trump voters should be embarrassed by this dipshit.
>>
>>720240098
I forgot about Stein. My father was fucking pissed when Pennsylvania blocked their recount.
>>
>>720239674

It was just a spearphishing attack.

Not really any different than "the fappening" guy who hacked all the celebrities. Anyone in the intel/security community knows the Podesta emails were acquired the same way by Russians.
>>
Well would like to know so called registered voters.are actually legal Americans...esp California....maybe getting drivers licenses was too easy..got a license..you can probably vote...think its good to start checking!
>>
>>720236392
Fascist.
>>
>>720236392
Even if the Russians did do the hacking, all they did was expose Hillary's corruption, in which case, we should be thanking them.

Also ironic and hypocritical that the left claims the hacking rigged the elections, when the result of the hack showed that Hillary herself was trying to rig the elections. As if it's OK, for Hillary to cheat, but not Trump.

>inb4 someone replies to me as if I'm a Trump supporter
I hated both candidates and didn't vote. I didn't want to be partially responsible if the one I voted for won and fucked everything up.
>>
>>720242215

What Hilary e-mails showed she was trying to rig the election? I'm assuming the election for Democratic Nominee?
>>
>>720237254
They seek asylum because they tell the truth, and liars don't like that.
>>
>>720242215
If it were the Russians, we should not be thanking them, even if in the end you could argue that they did something as ethical as uncovering corruption.

The timing makes it pretty clear that they'd done it just to meddle in the affairs of a foreign country, and that foreign country should be upset about it, not thanking them for it.
>>
>>720238082
>If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!
How is that a fascist* statement? I don't think you know what fascism is.
>>
>>720236617
But they are not upset at all the bad things that the DNC did.
>>
>>720242993
That's how you know that this whole thing is being funded by Soros.
>>
>>720242915
>we are partly responsible for your failed state, but if you don't fix it on your own, we are really going to fuck everything up.

okay
>>
>>720242430
Yes. It doesn't matter if it was just the DNC nomination. For Bernie supporters, that was enough.
>>
Infosec hacker fag here. Actually there is a bit of "proof" but let's look at it. Now Russia is known for good hackers, I know some. The malware discovered had a lot of Russian language in it. But it was just too easy to find. And one piece was from a known Russian campaign used two years ago pointing back to the same C&C server. Russia nor any hacker would do that reuse a already outed server. Also a few of the seclabs were able to track down the malware code. Meaning that if they could anyone could. And blame it on Russia. They did it kinda smart at first. The first piece of malware found on Dnc servers had Georgian dialect in the language. To make it look like Russia was trying to blame Georgia. But they slipped up with the two year old malware.
Russia is too smart for the slip ups in opsec that happened. Plus the companies that say it was Russia sell attribution as a service so there is a financial incentive for them to do it. Nation state apt attribution is hard to do. I could use Russian malware from a Chinese box. All the while being American and it would be damn near impossible to attribute it to anyone
>>
>>720242915
Threatening cities by flexing his power doesn't sound like a fascist dictator? Labeling media as fake and censoring and defunding science doesn't sound like fascism to you? I think you read too many false infographics about Le Crooked Hillary to actually realize what this xenophobic almost literally obese clementine will do to this country with the Senate and his corrupt cabinet with a collective IQ of 40 enabling him to do what he thinks White America needs.
>>
>>720243350
How is Trump responsible for Chicago's crime rates?
>>
>>720243455

What e-mails though?
>>
>>720240098
You realize that the voter recount found evidence in 30% of michigans districts. There were more people voting than people in those districts. and an overwhelming amount in those districts were for hillary.
>>
>>720238602
where is this? where can i get on the voter roll without a SSN? show me one fucking state that doesn't require you to be a legal resident with an SSN to get on the voter roll?

have you ever actually voted before? they don't just hand out those tally cards on the street. you have to wait in line and be verified as a legal voter, there's a reason you have to register after all.

maybe stop getting your news off facebook.
>>
>>720236392
daily reminder that hillary still isn't in jail
>>
>>720243585

>Russia is too smart for the slip ups in opsec that happened

This is the big difference between groups like Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear. Cozy Bear are the big dogs and probably FSB who know how to cover their tracks.

Cozy Bear had been on DNC servers for over a year doing their thing undetected meanwhile Fancy Bear was using the old malware and had only been on DNC servers for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>720244407
what would she be in jail for
>>
>>720243621
>Threatening cities by flexing his power doesn't sound like a fascist dictator?
That it does, but that's not what's happening. How is it threatening a city to tell them to do something about their crime rates, or he will send in feds to try to fix it? Trying to enforce the law is now a threat? The only threat to Chicago are the gangs and criminals committing those crimes. Also, Trump became President by election, not some violent overthrow or forceful seizure of power, and he doesn't have absolute power over everyone. He's still held to the same checks and balances as every other president, so by definition, is not a dictator.
>Labeling media as fake
If they are twisting facts and being so obviously biased propaganda, then yeah, I agree.
>defunding science
That's stupid as all fuck, and I certainly don't agree with it, but I'd hardly call that fascism.
>Le Crooked Hillary
Right, because Hillary being crooked as fuck is just a meme. She totally won the primaries by her own merit, and not through cheating.
>xenophobic
It is not irrational in the least to want to restrict mass immigration when we still have such a large amount of our own citizens homeless and jobless. On top of that, look at what's been happening to all the countries in Europe that took in refugees. Rape, robberies, and violent crime in general have gone through the roof in those places. Many places have them going around harassing native citizens, sometimes attacking them, for not following Sharia law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4
A person can believe whatever they want however stupid it is, but if they are going to try and force that on others, then there is a problem.
Aside from that, we don't have the resources to take in the ones who actually are peaceful. As for the Mexicans, why is it so wrong to want them to go through the proper process to immigrate?
>>
>>720245453
To add, I'm not even a Trump supporter. There are issues from both sides that I agree and disagree with. I'm just saying that it's hasty to jump the gun and call anything you disagree with as "fascism". There's plenty of things to complain about regarding Trump, such as the his defunding of science and his idiotic notion that climate change is a myth. That pisses me the hell off, and I REALLY hope someone can talk some damn sense into that idiot on those. I won't be holding my breath, though.
>>
>>720244741
trump talked about jailing her, have you forgotten already?
>>
>>720244741

Nothing. She was cleared. These assholes don't know shit.
>>
>>720236966
If you knew anything about netsec you would easily be able to find the information that indicates Russia was involved.
>>
>>720246005
>Instead of providing evidence, I'll just imply you're too stupid to find it.
How about you just link this supposed information? Help us laymen understand.
>>
>>720236494
id fuck her still
>>
>>720242766
>preventing the corrupt globalist elites from taking power
>let's not be happy about that
cucks
>>
>>720245958
who cleared her?
what investigative committee cleared her? show me with documents.
>>
Still no evidence for millions of illegals voting in the election either...
>>
>>720245453
There's a difference between enforcing the law and sending in the military to stop circumstantial crime rates. Besides, what does sending in the military do? You think gangs will be deterred by green policeman?

>obviously biased propoganda

So Trumpian, throwing out biased generalizations towards an industry based on a certain incident. Pizzagate, Hillary's lesbian affairs, etc. - democrats never whined. Trump is such a bitch about everything- he has horrible judgement. Sad!
>defunding the sciences is not fascism

She did cheat. I fucking hate her. On the other hand, Republicans steadfastly generalize that all democrats are bleeding heart vagina Hillary supporters and are still butthurt that she won the popular vote. This is also the reason why Trumpy is "asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD" to support his ego.

You realize what refugees are, right? Refugees: a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
They're not all crazy Muslims on the lookout for white women to rape, all of them are fleeing their home because there ARE crazy Muslims(ISIS) in Syria. All the crime is happening because Sweden has weak ass security and isn't screening any of them. I completely agree with letting in mostly women and children. However, that doesn't transform into restricting all peoples entry to the country if their skin color is darker than yours.

Forcing something they believe in is horrible, right? I hate when that happens. Like when Trump bans abortions because he wants to "defend the helpless" when women can't afford to raise the baby in or outside of the womb. Then they're single mother "welfare queens" as Republicans like to put it, draining our economy.

It's fine that Mexicans go through the proper process to immigrate, but building a hundred billion dollar wall isn't. Besides, there isn't as much as an immigrant """crisis""" as Tromp makes it out to be.
>>
>>720246279
>>720246279

I already said look into Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear.

Fancy Bear basically blew Cozy Bears' cover and was probably using outdated malware purchased on darknet. Whoever FancyBear is doesn't change the fact that Cozy Bear/FSB was already on DNC servers for over a year.
>>
>>720245720
Could never forget about Trump jailing his political opponents, you're right.
>>
>>720246773
why should you make people pay for things they don't want? tax payer funded abortions are not something everyone wants believe it or not. sex should be about responsibility, the unfit have the choice ultimately and until they royally fuck up they either man up and own up to it or fall by the wayside and never recover. that's their fault and the fault of the culture that encourages that kind of behavior, but the great thing about america is even if you do fuck up, you can recover if you have the desire to. there are so many ways to make money, it's bullshit when people say there aren't opportunities for people, you make your own opportunities that allows other opportunities to come to you. it's about combating laziness in a people and an unwillingness to do something to save their ass and be responsible for their life and the life of their unwanted kid instead of just killing it off and continue living the life style that probably got you knocked up to begin with.

i grew up around this shit and I know people in my family who are just like this. it's fucking disgusting how complacent they are with government hand outs. that complacency breeds laziness and stifles the growth of humans and makes them slaves to themselves and the hand that feeds. you don't want people to better themselves even though you think you do, you are so blind as to how hard times, actually having to think about your situation, setting goals, and ultimately working hard builds people to be strong and fufilled people. you don't want that for people, you just want everyone to have money without having earned any of it! free this! free that! (and we all know it's not free because it's taken from those people who actually had to bust their ass to get a hustle in)
>>
>>720247955
>why should you make people pay for things they don't want?
Like the infinitely more expensive wall he's gonna build?

>you can recover if you have the desire to
like with a medical procedure? like an abortion?

>there are so many ways to make money, it's bullshit when people say there aren't opportunities for people
there's a difference between jobs and opportunities. working at mcdonalds isn't a particularly exciting opportunity. I agree they should exercise better judgement. but eliminating abortions is like cutting off the hospital to people who hurt themselves on accident. they never meant to hurt themselves, but will carry that injury or die if untreated.

>it's about combating laziness in a people and an unwillingness to do something to save their ass and be responsible for their life and the life of their unwanted kid instead of just killing it off and continue living the life style that probably got you knocked up to begin with
you're showing your ignorance. you know why condoms don't have a 100% success rate? they break. so by getting rid of abortions to make an example out of the "irresponsible" and "lazy", you cut off a major(sometimes only) asset to people who used protection and accidentally got pregnant.

>that complacency breeds laziness and stifles the growth of humans and makes them slaves to themselves and the hand that feeds
im sure poor people have enough money to pay for abortions time and time again. but thats beside the point - where does welfare come into play with abortions? most people who get abortions aren't hood rats, dumbass. they're expensive af.

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. when you think abortions lead to people not setting goals or working hard. the fuck is wrong with you
>>
https://twitter.com/i/moments/824314463188897792

hahahahaha

"Pay us billions of dollars for no reason"
"OK SEÑOR TRUMP"
>>
>>720246773
>There's a difference between enforcing the law and sending in the military
>military
He said Feds, as in Federal Agents. That is not the same as the military.

>So Trumpian
Again, not even a Trump supporter. Even if I was, I never said anything about Pizzagate, or the alleged lesbian affairs (first I've heard that one, actually). But the way almost every single media outlet was slinging mud and grasping at everything they could, or making shit up when they couldn't, against Trump was still shameful.
>democrats never whined.
Because they were certain that Hillary would win, and look at how much they are whining now that she didn't.
>She did cheat.
Thank you.
>Republicans steadfastly generalize that all democrats
Yes they are, and at the same time Democrats are generalizing all Republicans as racists, sexists, bigots, and every -phobe in the book. Both sides are being completely fucking stupid about all this.

Regarding the refugees, that's a typical "not all X" argument, but the fact is that it's a lot of them, more than enough to be a problem for the places that take them in. Once again, just take a look at what's happening in the European countries that have done so. Also once again, even the ones that aren't like that, we still don't have the resources to ship them across the ocean, give them housing, food, welfare, and jobs when we don't even have enough of that FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE.

Regarding the abortion, that's one of the things I disagree with. I'm pro-choice. If I had it my way, there would be no interference with abortions. I don't even care about the reason. I certainly wouldn't be happy with my tax dollars going towards it, but that's a different issue.

>It's fine that Mexicans go through the proper process to immigrate
Glad we agree on that
> but building a hundred billion dollar wall isn't
More like $10 billion, but if he manages to get them to pay for it, then good. The immigration thing has been a problem long before Trump.
>>
>>720236392
Daily Reminder that Hilldog still got 2,8 million more votes.
>>
File: anti trump 91.jpg (12KB, 320x166px) Image search: [Google]
anti trump 91.jpg
12KB, 320x166px
now Trump win...

Take advantage now to kill all, ALL niggers !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SuPUBK-WyY

>>
>>720249556

>That is not the same as the military.
you're grasping at straws here

>was still shameful
Trump is a shameful man. He's the epitome of everything democrats hate.(and everyone else should too) There's also an ounce substance to pissgate: http://www.inquisitr.com/3880826/a-j-benza-trump-bangs-russians-said-russian-girls-have-no-morals-claims-2001-howard-stern-interview-video/

>they were certain that Hillary would win
That's just absolutely not true and you can't back that up; an opinion.

>Democrats are generalizing
they have reason to when their nominee represents all of the above.

>look at what's happening in the European countries
I already addressed this; our post 9/11 security measures probably surpass fucking North Korea's. Wishy washy Sweden is a full 180.

>we still don't have the resources to ship them across the ocean, give them housing, food, welfare, and jobs when we don't even have enough of that FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE.
We especially won't after Trump drains the budget from educational/science/intellgence resources and dumps them into the military budget.

>if he manages to get them to pay for it, then good
Fat fucking chance that a man who's gone bankrupt six times and was born with a silver spoon will convince a nation to cough up billions for no apparent reason. The Trumpers don't get this. HE'S NOT A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN. He threw his inherited money into real estate for 30 years and reapt the easy profits and was a fucking loser.

Also, you act like democrats want more Mexicans to illegally immigrate into the US. Nobody shares this point of view.
>>
>>720249839
Not wher it counted tho, man. To bad cuz now I have to go out and find a job, braking over 3 genrations of us livng off welfere/SSI. Fuck Trump, bro! This is bull shit and we need to kick him out and bring hilery as prez.
>>
>>720250832
Right?

Dude I'm 28 and haven't ever had too work either. I don't know what I'll do......I have no skills, no experience, floated through high school because of my mental sensitivity....I'm really worried too.
>>
>>720250832
>>720251050
What Republicans think black people are like
>>
>>720248679
Motherfucker go to Brownsville Texas and live there for two decades. You've still made no argument for Tax payer funded abortions (aka killing babies which is why most people disagree with you, it's clear you don't look at it that way) other than poor people can't afford to make mistakes and that well it's not his fault for having sex protected, the condom broke! That's a risk you ALWAYS TAKE and people engage aware of this but just pretend it's not a risk. If I don't think about it it must not exist!
>recover from pregnancy means to suck the baby out of your uterus
No you fucking get your act together and work, go to school, do what is needed of you in order to provide for your fuck ups aka TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE. Even if abortions were tax payer funded, how does that encourage responsible sex? I've dated the hood rats that got abortions. Want to know why they aren't in a big city making money like I am now? Want to guess how many more kids they've aborted and how their party life style got the kicked out of college? Granted that's anecdotal but I've seen it with my own eyes multiple times. My experiences is all I know, you're ignorant for thinking you somehow know what the fuck I've seen and been through cause you don't.
>>
>>720250463
>he's not a successful businessman
> takes under 10mil and turns it into 3.7bil
Okay sweetie
>>
>>720252474

It's almost as if his grandfather and father built him an empire and he benefitted by coming to age during one of the most prosperous times in American history.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.