[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Trump Supporter Absolutely Destroys Feminists and SJWs

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 60

File: donald_trump21-620x412.jpg (62KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump21-620x412.jpg
62KB, 620x412px
Black Trump Supporter Absolutely Destroys Feminists and SJWs At Women's March: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV2HEtXLRL8

SHARE THIS VIDEO EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
>>
That guy is epic AF
>>
So badass, he's right!!
>>
File: 20070227_napolitano_3.jpg (81KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
20070227_napolitano_3.jpg
81KB, 225x300px
>>
File: trump dog poops on face.gif (261KB, 528x336px) Image search: [Google]
trump dog poops on face.gif
261KB, 528x336px
Here, good sir a video for your enjoyment.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc
>>
Don't call him a Trump Supporter like it's a fucking buzzword to fight for or against.
He's just fighting people's mindless super-left bitching because he sees that people are doing it for their own comforts, not for justice that they claim to uphold.
I dislike everything about trump, everything.
But this particular scenario isn't about him.
I think epic big black guy is doing the right thing, calling out people for their dangerous shortsightedness and bandwaggoning.
I also hugely respect the crowds of America for demonstrating that they don't associate with Drumpf, but most common folk are pretty embarrassing and thoughtless on both sides.
>>
>>720048942
They are already voting to de-fund Planed Parenthood. No problem for you I would guess.
Black guy is clueless.
>>
>>720048942
wow, welcome to the real world
are you implying this hasn't been true for the entirety of human history?
Welcome to your first election cycle.
also cry moar you bitch ass Hillary supporter
>inb4 I hated everyone
>inb4 bernout
>>
>>720049212
Nothing wrong with that. They will survive as a private company. And why should taxpayers pay for women's health anyway?
>>
File: 1483210804639.jpg (79KB, 580x557px) Image search: [Google]
1483210804639.jpg
79KB, 580x557px
>>720048753
>>
>>720047346
bump mate
>>
>>720049408
You should really not set yourself to look like such a moron whilst saying utterly nothing of value. When you make it personal your argument becomes so distracted by your desperation to win that it's utterly vapid.
>I'm not even in your continent.
I suggest you delete your mindless comment and go sit on the porch to contemplate like a grown up about what you're doing with and to your mind. You don't have to be a lose-by-/b/-standards forever.
>>
>>720049540
FUCK THE POORS, LET THEM AND THEIR OFFSPRING DIE IN THE STREETS. They deserve nothing.
>>
>>720047346
I saw this on /pol/ yesterday.
BASED JOE!
>>
>>720047346

rofl. i love how "pro right" black guys always go viral because shit for brains backwoods sister fuckers share the videos on facebook.

"look! even there's even niggers who agree with me!" doesn't make you look any less retarded.
>>
>>720049540
Because poor people need to be taught how to prevent disease and pregnancy.

They will survive as a private organization subsidized by the government. It's fucking retarded and only allows for more corruption.

I am completely blown away by how shortsighted you are.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (31KB, 397x395px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
31KB, 397x395px
>>720049721
This boy gets butt-hurt every time someone says a bad word about him. What they make that for the assholes asshole?
>>
Would any Trump supporter let their daughter date a black Trump supporter like the one in the video?
>>
>>720049721

dude. this guy's first day in office was spent whining about how the media "lied" about the attendance to his inauguration.
>>
I'm a liberal (with the exception that I think people should have guns if they want) and I think SJWs should be executed. I don't much care for Trump, but I'm glad hillary wasn't elected. I guess I don't like either one. Why do I feel like I'm the only liberal who feels this way
>>
>>720050486
>saying dude
Dude, you have to be 18 to be on here.
>>
Im a feminist from tumblr, and i hate trump!!!!!

GO GIRLS
>>
# women's march 2017
>>
>>720050555
>not having any male friends
>>
>>720049972
look at this pseudo-intellect try.
>I suggest you delete your mindless comment and go sit on the porch to contemplate like a grown up about what you're doing with and to your mind.
see /b/, this is someone who THINKS their smart by using run-on sentences filled with words they picked up on reddit.
i can state what you said more effectively.
you are dumb. go away before you embarrass yourself.
you are du
>>
>>720050662
>>720050603
Kys
>>
>>720050731
You're still being personal because you have nothing to say.
Which word didn't you understand? The biggest one was three syllables. You can just google it.
But seriously, pseudo-intellect is another buzzword so you can dismiss reasoning without having to think.
That's not a run-on sentence, it's strongly structured.
The phrase run on sentence is another buzzphrase. Most people are just not educated enough to know the difference between grammar and meaning. It is a 4th year college skill in America...

Don't worry - I'm not interested in your typos.
>>
needs more McBanjo
>>
He's the kinda negro I like
>>
>>720051643
Bet you are interested in my asshole.
Sorry you cant have it, I am a man unlike you.
Go fuck your heroes man pussy.
>>
>>720049540
PP educates members of communities of safe sex practices, provides contraception, and disease screenings for the health of our citizens; especially those who need help the most.

U of Chicago Economist Thoughts: http://freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/abortion-and-crime-who-should-you-believe/

Obviously claims made in the link above, as all science is, cannot be proven to be factual but I think we're heading in a right direction with the research questions being asked.

Not trying to call your beliefs into question or grandstand, but I thought I'd try and offer a larger picture view of this issue.
>>
>>720052456
Waste of typing. This guy has his little alt-reality that will have nothing like facts get in the way of what he feels is right.
Plus random black supports his view so it is confirmed.
>>
>>720052413
I just practice arguing against people who don't think, like you. It's good exercise even though you're a child. A lot of adults have barely any more ability to reason than you.
There's something really wrong with you. Your culture must be raping your brain... But I'm sure even it would chastise your for how you're behaving right now.
Anyway thanks for participating.. lab-hamster :^)
>>
>>720052456
>PP educates members of communities of safe sex practices, provides contraception, and disease screenings for the health of our citizens
This should be learned in school. In Sweden we learn safe sex in biology class in fucking 8th grade. How fucking hard is it to understand that you either use condom or female contraceptive?

Are you really that fucking dumb in America?

I even saw a facebook thread where a dumbfuck pro abortion american who was screeched about not being able to have sex without abortion rights...

Seriously? Fuck you and fuck your stupid fucking country.
>>
>>720050497
I'm right there with you
>>
>>720047346
TALKING LOUD IS A VALID ARGUMENT STRATEGY
>>
File: 100 percent wrong.png (342KB, 552x487px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent wrong.png
342KB, 552x487px
>>720047346
1. Fix your lisp nigga.
2. People protest because Trump won based on a broken system that needs to be destroyed.
3. Hes incopitent and has no idea how to run a country. He'll probably be dead soon though, dumbass decided to live in Trump Tower for fucks sake. God what an idiot.
>>
In other news, WalMart gave out the wrong flu shots again and someone got it on film this time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X366ZHEkkYg
>>
>>720054103
"In Sweden"
Population: 9 million
Less than 1.3 million not born in Sweden...

Bitch your country is playing on easy mode. We Have 35x more people than you and are more culturally diverse. Put one of those juicy ikea meatballs up your ass and btfo.
>>
>>720052456
the internet also offers some good education about safe sex...free...

and no i dont mean 4 chan, shit like the mayo clinic.
>>
>>720054869

>incopitant

What a fucking moron. You probably actually think that's the word.
>>
>>720055251
There's a different between the idealized, rational, human actor who has perfect knowledge and access; and the shit-sipping human who actually exists. It doesn't matter what resources are available to folks if they arent utilized.
>>
File: WRONG.png (243KB, 623x314px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.png
243KB, 623x314px
>>720055435
incompetent
^
thats actually how it spells so even if I did it wrong, you did it wrong too.
>>
>>720054869
>broken system
Are you this fucking dumb? The system is in place because otherwise California and New York would decide every fucking election for all eternity. And people in California and New York have no fucking idea how it is in Nebraska or Oklahoma.

it's real democracy you dumb fuck
>>
>>720056479
Whats so important about Nebraska and Oklahoma? BESIDES the fact they grow potatoes and corn. I challenge you to give me a reason besides that. I challenge you.
>>
>>720057204
>BESIDES

You do realize that they make up a huge portion of the food you eat, right? Bonus points if you're one of those autistic vegetarian pieces of trash who votes democrat.
>>
>>720047346
THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL THE WALL
>>
>>720056479
>it's real democracy you dumb fuck
The majority of people didn't vote for him and he still won. if you think thats "real" democacy then you're fucking retarded mate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6-Ccif0zXE
>>
>>720057396
Yea they grow food why does that make their vote so important? Do we pass a fuckton of legislation about farming? No we don't, the things America talks about most are economics (which farmers know nothing about), social rights (most of them a hicks who hate anything that isn't white and Christian and revolted by anything besides the opposite gender), military and foreign policy (again something they know nothing about unless one of them went to the war at some point) etc, shit like that.
They don't deserve better votes so their dumbas state of 700,000 people can have equal vote to a state of 5 million people.
>>
>>720047346
Holy shit. Thanks for sharing! God bless this fat black man!
>>
>>720057668
You liberals are so fucking retarded. The majority of the STATES voted for Trump. I have already explained why this system exists.
>>
File: WTF DUDE.png (564KB, 685x862px) Image search: [Google]
WTF DUDE.png
564KB, 685x862px
>>720058380
States don't vote, states aren't people
>when people think meaningless slices of land actually fucking vote
>>
>>720047346
>political correctness is bad HURR DURR
>We're here to make a change HURR DURR
both completely retarded and don't know what they voted for
>>
File: 1484359986367.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1484359986367.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>720058380
Dude, there's no point in trying to explain. It's like trying to explain to a crying two year old why they cant have something that isn't theirs.
>>
Black fat man pretty much said that we need to unite behind Trump because he won fair and square. By protesting our new president they are dividing the country even further. When Obama got elected, did we riot and protest? NO. We stood behind him!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RMwjaZouNY
>>
File: Fucking dumbass.jpg (233KB, 572x647px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking dumbass.jpg
233KB, 572x647px
>>720059169
>Didn't riot he says
>STOOD BEHIND HIM HE SAYS
>>
File: omgwtfbbq.jpg (26KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
omgwtfbbq.jpg
26KB, 600x564px
>>720058997
Explain to me why arbitrary slices of land elect the leader of the people. Go ahead and try. Don't you dare fucking say
>"MUH FARMERS"
because thats pathetic bullshit.
>>
I don't see the logic that this guy destroyed anyone? dude was just stating his beliefs against someone who clearly doesn't know much about whats going on outside of their bubbles but neither did he really? Just two people who only interact with their kind and know nothing else.
>>
>>720054920
It's fucking nothing. The flu virus has many strains and they didn't vaccinate for the most prevalent. Also go to /news/ , jeez.
>>
File: 1484970321600.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1484970321600.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
>>
>>720059688
Been this way since the beginning, only reason it matters now is because your candidate didn't win. This is the fifth time it's happened.
>>
>>720059688
Because Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution Of The United States.
States are individual contests, and the president of the nation is decided by states won, NOT popular vote. It's been this way for 200 years now, read the Constitution.

The extra points that you didn't need to win one game do not carry over to the next game. You only care about the process because your candidate lost and you're crying foul because you didn't get what you wanted.
>>
>>720060111
EC should be destroyed because its undemocratic and allows corruption easily to the rich elite. To argue against this is to be an idiot.
>fact
>>
>>720059485
Where is that?
At least they're all dead because they don't believe diet of exclusively meat, white potato, sugar and bleach isn't harmful, then couldn't afford their healthcare bill...
>>
File: 1475362328695.jpg (28KB, 485x345px) Image search: [Google]
1475362328695.jpg
28KB, 485x345px
Everyone is just pissed that since a nigger got elected, a woman should have been a shoe in.
Not our fault a woman can't do what a nigger can.
I guess next will be a trap and people will be sucking dick in the street to protest.
Crybaby mother fuckers.
My choice didn't win, now check your privileges.
>>
>>720060471
>To argue against this is to be
THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF OUR COUNTRY
>>
>>720057204
Does it matter?

If we start letting people vote based on who's important then we're back to the white land-owning males being the only voters era.
>>
File: tru.jpg (40KB, 338x359px) Image search: [Google]
tru.jpg
40KB, 338x359px
>>720059688
read the Constitution
>>
>>720060558
>My choice didn't win
>pic
You voted for Tupac?
>>
>>720060189
Incorrect, anyone who because of the EC over the popular vote shouldn't be allowed to take office, because the will of the people is the final say, or at least it should be.
The constitution also used to allowed women to be restricted from voting, it kept black people in slavery, it left out a LOT of things.
>MUH CONSTITUTION
doesn't count as an argument either.
>MUH TRADITION
is even less valid.
>>
File: 123.jpg (388KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
388KB, 1024x678px
>>720060471
If the roles were reversed, you liberal fuckers would say it's just and fair system and you know you would. LOL
Like arguing with this pic.
>>
Trump is a cockeating faggot
>>
>>720060701
Yes as a write in vote.
>>
>>720057204
>Whats so important about Nebraska and Oklahoma?
What's so important about YOU?
Why should we let crybabies who will not accept the legitimate result of our 240 year old electoral process vote? If you're not going to accept the outcome of the electoral process, you are a threat to democracy. Hillary said so herself.
>>
>>720060669
>Constitution
Yea, should I read the bible too? Iliad and Odyssey? Just because its in an old document doesn't mean its valid.
>>
>>720060792
No, I wouldn't. I'd be saying: "EC is still a broken system but this time it saved us from certain destruction"
>>
>>720047346

what a dumb fucking whore
>>
>>720000000
Lol
>>
>>720060615
How about we base votes on IQ level? Higher your IQ, higher your vote. Thats fair right?
>>
File: aniti_trump.png (682KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
aniti_trump.png
682KB, 700x700px
Women's march got twice as many people as donnies's coronation.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>720060754
>because the will of the people is the final say, or at least it should be.
Sorry, you don't get to decide that for everyone else. Maybe if you propose an amendment to the Constitution you can get enough support to get it changed at some point in the future, but Ex Post Facto means that changing it now won't affect the election that's already taken place. Donald Trump IS your president and all you can do is cry about it.
>>
>>720060848

No, trump is not gay. he has a wife and loves grabbing her by the pussy.

Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>720060898
Hilary was a dumb cunt, I don't respect her any more than I respect Trump.
>>
>>720060051
Degenerate faces. All look the fuck up same.
>>
>>720061239
Awwwww, thats cute, you think the elite would allow that to pass.
EC is the only reason they still have power, without that the people would decide, and if the people decide then they can't pay off the EC representatives and ensure victory for the most profitable side.
The only way this will change is through fire and blood, and considering how low approval ratings are getting, a full scale civil war is not far off.
>>
>>720060587
OH MY GOD, I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS WRITTEN BY A BUNCH OF OLD DEAD WHITE GUYS, BY ALL MEANS GOD FORBID WE EVER TOUCH ANYTHING THEY DID
>>
>>720047346

Ongo bongo I'm so fucking tired of this fuckery, and I'm so tired of so many fucking threads about Trump

Stop sucking off his cheeto, faggots
>>
>>720060943
>Yea, should I read the bible too? Iliad and Odyssey?
Of course. It's called "education".
But the bible wasn't a set of rules democratically decided upon for a democratic republic, so it doesn't compare at all. The Iliad and Odyssey are a much better story than the bible in my opinion, but still irrelevant to this discussion.

Maybe you should look up something actually similar, some other work regarding governmental processes meant to safeguard the citizenry like the Magna Carta or something. The fact that you can't distinguish between the Constitution and the bibble belies a staggering lack of comprehension.
>>
>>720061179

Probably because the chimps and trannies weren't threatening anybody who went. The SJW and other low lifes were telling us for weeks they would harass and intimidate people who tried to attend.

Plus the fact that we all have jobs. It fun to protest and complain when someone else is paying for your lifestyle.
>>
>>720059485

i see about 10 people whats your point?
>>
File: IMG_1712.gif (2MB, 363x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1712.gif
2MB, 363x242px
>>720047346
Bunch of cucks in this thread. He's a nig.
>>
>>720047346
This man is bought to say this stuff and you people don't realize it.
>>
This guy said he is "4chan proof" he said he can't be trolled nor raided and 4channers are basement dwelling faggets who cant fuck with him....lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enhsxdMMKiI

Is he Right? or yall scared
>>
>>720060848
Already summer??
>>
>>720061450
>implying this election was decided by the insiders
I'm guessing you weren't even paying attention during the Republican Primary. The only people who wanted Trump in office were the voting population, not the party elites. Trump is in power specifically because the people voted him in as the candidate and as the president in direct opposition to what the establishment wanted. With the sole exception of a few counties in California, New York, and Florida with extremely high population densities, Donald Trump *is* the choice of the people.
>>
>>720061620
I was never saying they were similar, I was saying that just because a document is old and written by some founders doesn't mean the shit inside is of any use.
>>
>>720060848

Its always mere insults with no actual meaning what so ever.

Typical for a libturd
>>
>>720061725
The last part is sage my friend.
>>
File: LOLOLOL.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
LOLOLOL.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>720061725
So you're afraid of trannies and SJWs now?
>>
>>720062032
>lost by 3,000,000 votes
Factually incorrect, try again.
>>
>>720054103
The fuck is Sweden doing in the world? Keep building furniture like the north elves you are cuck. Also kys.
>>
>>720061754
People threw tantrums both times.
>>
File: feminist.jpg (1MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
1MB, 3456x2304px
>>720062183
This one I am...
>>
File: 50cagsdgfyay.webm (639KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
50cagsdgfyay.webm
639KB, 480x270px
>>720047346
>>
>>720060898
Agreed, large urban areas are cesspools for the diluted and idiot masses. The interests of a multifaceted nation should not be decide by those that have no real attachments to the rest of the country. It was an issue heavy debated by the founding fathers, check the compromises.
>>
>>720047346
Bump.
>>
>>720054869
Are you retarded? Or just autistic?
>>
>>720047346
I take back all the crap I've said about blacks lol. Can't use facts and logic with these stupid entitled poser hipster millenia. These morons are the weakest stupidest laziest generation everything is been handed to him they've grown up with participation trophies and ribbons. The rest of the world doesn't give a fuck what you pussies think.
>>
>>720049212
If they defund planned parenthood, get ready for a lot more blacks guys 2-3 decades from now.
>>
>>720062046
>just because a document is old and written by some founders
That's where you're pants-on-head wrong. That isn't even the reason the Constitution is important. It's important because it's a system of checks and balances designed to keep the majority of power in the hands of the voters while preventing mob rule. It's a system to protect the sovereignty of the states so they're not ruled by far-off lands like when we were colonies of England. If you're in New York or California this won't get through to you, but for the people in North Dakota the idea of New York and California deciding every national election isn't much different from Parliament deciding policy in the colonies. If the smaller states weren't protected by this system, the country would have fallen apart during its first century. In fact some of the original colonies wouldn't have joined to begin with.
>>
>>720060848
Stop posting and and beat your face really hard against something. Lurk and learn before trying to articulate a fucking idea shit stain.
>>
>>720061450
Except Trump would be the union you cuck.
>>
>>720062572
It's not their fault. It's their parents fault, you stupid fucking cunt. I hope you die.
>>
>>720047346
Big Joe a mfin hero
>>
>>720062327
>lost
Check your facts, anon.
He was inaugurated last Friday.
>>
File: Please god no.gif (1MB, 576x343px) Image search: [Google]
Please god no.gif
1MB, 576x343px
>>720062454
Yea thats pretty fucking soul crushingly horrible.
>>
>>720050079
>niggers
why are the left always so racist?
>>
>>720062684
Yes, it was valid 200 years ago, now its not. All the states are secure and we aren't adding new ones anytime soon, and if I recall the founders encouraged us to ratify the constitution every few years to keep up with a constantly changing country. We woefully neglect doing so, and now its going to go up in smoke.
>>
File: swdenfastest.png (762KB, 677x811px) Image search: [Google]
swdenfastest.png
762KB, 677x811px
>>720054103
>sweden
is a joke
>>
>>720063120
No, you are wrong and full of shit. Fucking read. Dear god.
>>
>>720048753
That's a gif retard
>>
>>720062822
by a broken system, the elctoral college giving you victory because you screamed loud enough doesn't fucking count, and when hes impeached/dead, I'll rofl until my lungs explode. .
>>
>>720060754
>kept black people in slavery
Your obviously against this, but I'm guessing your a socialist cuck who wants someone there to wipe your ass and feed you. You just want that person paid by tax dollars so you can keep looking at yourself as a holy justice warrior.
>>
>>720062709
With his approval ratings he'd be lucky to get a few midwestern states to come to his side, all the others would rise up and rip him to pieces.
>>
Not from the US, can someone explain that planned parenthood thing to me?
>>
>>720063338
Oh you mean socialist as in the socialism the EU is doing as it skyrockets in prosperity above our rotting abscess of a country? Yea I'm that kind of socialist.
>>
>>720061450
>a full scale civil war is not far off.
Impossible.
The civil war of the 1860's was possible because back then the state militias were independently beholden to the states, the state governments objected to Lincoln's platform of issuing Federal decrees that could override State laws, the southern states were primarily agrarian and could survive without interstate commerce, and the state governments had the legal right to secede back then.

What will happen now is nothing other than riots. Riots which will be put down by the nationally beholden National Guard because state militias don't exist anymore. The state governments no longer have the legal recourse of secession, are largely dependent on financial support from the Federal government, and are far too dependent on interstate and international trade to survive an embargo even if a state was daft enough to try seceding. There is literally no similarity whatsoever between the current political climate and 1860.
>>
>>720063316
No one is screaming except the cucks.
>>
>>720050256
Because LIBERAL PEDOPHILES.
>>
>>720063294
No, I'm not. You're just terrified of losing the EC because you know without it a Republican would never be elected again.
>>
File: old man drump.jpg (6KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
old man drump.jpg
6KB, 250x182px
>>
>>720063421
He controls the armed forces and has a military approval rating of 85%, remember, you won the pop. vote by a slim margin and you are all emasculated cucks.
>>
>>720063721
Bullshit. The USA is stronger without the EC.
>>
>>720063316
>giving you victory because you screamed loud enough doesn't fucking count
Have you mistaken me for a Hillary supporter?
>>
File: What the Russians know.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
What the Russians know.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>
>>720063547
>planned parenthood
>>
>>720063861
must be a liberal (pedophile).
>>
>>720063636
I don't mean actual engagements between rebel forces and the US military, I mean constant terrorist attacks from resistance movements, destroying national guard and military outposts, killing cops or worse turning them against the state, burning down capital buildings and all this sort of shit. Eventually the elite will either surrender the reigns, or more likely be cut down in their palaces like quivering pigs in a pen.
>>
>>720063721
Moot point, Trump is prez
>>
File: IMG_6226.png (2MB, 1378x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6226.png
2MB, 1378x693px
Hey guys I found this manlet at trumps inauguration. Top kek
>>
>>720063861
Only he lost the pop vote by almost 3 million.
>>
>>720064076
That's hot wheels
>>
>>720064076
Liberal picking on the weak again lol
I mean, look at this faggot posting this shit
>>
File: bitch lie.jpg (4KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
bitch lie.jpg
4KB, 125x104px
>>
>>720063861
His approval rating among the people is less than a third and I strongly doubt 85% of the military would willingly turn their guns on their own families and friends.
>>
>>720063861
>military approval rating of 85%
no surprise, anon. if only that was meaningful in any way.
>>
>>720064251
>You don't win the election with 1/3 of the votes faggot. You must be a pedophile as well.
>>
File: impeached.jpg (59KB, 881x767px) Image search: [Google]
impeached.jpg
59KB, 881x767px
>>
>>720064071
And he'll probably be shot soon.
>>
>>720064251
Stats are faked, just look at the election turn out. Why are you recurve so much back lash if opposite?
>>
>>720064489
You saying the election was rigged? Fucking retard
>>
>>720064391
Can't stump the trump, kiddo.
>>
>>720064489
No, but no news project or poll forsaw his victory.
>>
>>720063547
Planned Parenthood is an organization that does things like council kids on not having unprotected sex, providing contraceptives, performing vasectomies, and providing abortions. Apparently the abortions kind of overshadow the other things they do, and a lot of people think their tax money should not go toward killing unborn babies so they want it defunded. This angers promiscuous "sexually liberated" women who don't want to be mothers.

The bit the guy is talking about is a key player in the formation of Planned Parenthood was racist and argued that aborting black pregnancies and sterilizing black men and women was good for the white race.

The pro-abortion people say that this early key player's racism no longer matters and that the current organization is not racist.
>>
>>720064689
Taht\s because the media is way out of touch with the people. And reality
>>
>>720064619
I will immensely enjoy rubbing his imminent death in your faces.
>>
>>720064489
Citation please.
>>
>>720064927
His death will be the demise of the continent, bro. Wise up.
>>
File: 2d6s48e1d.jpg (47KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
2d6s48e1d.jpg
47KB, 530x298px
>>720063120
>it was valid 200 years ago, now its not
this legitimately exhibits the mental derangement of the left today
10/10 mental illness
thankfully you degenerates will be irrelevant (except the innocent business owners in the liberal cities you trash) to the US government for a long time
>>
>>720064913
Roe v. Wade has not been overturned, they can still get aborts, just not by my dollar.
>>
>>720064923
Exactly.
>>
>>720065073
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>720057668
50+% of the population didn't vote for Hillary either. The idea of needing a majority is ridiculous. Imagine if there was three major parties in the states like in Canada where a party is lucky to get 38% of the vote when they get a majority government? The bottom line is that Trump received over half of the states' vote, so even if it isn't the majority of the population's vote, it is still a mostly accurate representation of the country.

Don't forget either that in 2008 that Obama technically had less votes than Hillary in the primary yet still received the nomination. It is the American's voting system and while not ideal, it is still a democratic method of voting that should appease the population if it weren't for the fact that we live in a significantly more entitled world now.
>>
>>720061541
They were probably smarter than your dumb ass ever will be.
>>
>>720065024
No u.
>>
>>720065073
This is exactly why I don't vote liberal. OR PEDO.
GTFO my /b, pedo!
>>
>>720061179

its time like this that i remember just how effective saturation bombing could potentially be
>>
>>720054869
I bet you were one of the people who got all pissy when Trump said he wouldn't agree with the election results if he lost, too. Because it's the democratic system all presidents need to be elected by. You would have no problem with the electoral college if Hillary had won.
>>
>>720063721
wrong
Trump could have won the popular vote in this election if he'd been campaigning for that
the entire state of California didn't even have a national level Republican running for office because it was two Democrats running against each other. Do you know how many potential Republican votes there are in Cali that didn't even show up?
>>
>>720065228
Inaccurate statement, again.
>>
>>720065326
Actually I still would.
>>
>>720065343
True
>>
>>720064057
>I don't mean actual engagements between rebel forces and the US military
Then it's not a Civil War.
>I mean constant terrorist attacks
So you're a traitor and you're advocating disrupting the lives and safety of your fellow citizens so you can have a pointlessly violent temper tantrum.
>the elite will either surrender the reigns
They just did. The Republican Party did not want Trump in office. The Democratic party ran against him, but they "surrendered the reigns" in a peaceful transfer of power because that's how you do things in a civilized democratic republic.
You, on the other hand, want to turn America into the Colombian Cartel, or rather you *think* you want to do that because you don't grasp how badly that would adversely affect you comfortable coddled life and all the freedoms you enjoy. You want to be able to change the government with firebombs? Go to Syria. I GUARANTEE you'll want to come back to the land of peaceful democratic process within a week.
>>
>>720065343
I honestly doubt that, but I dunno.
>>
>>720064913
You were very helpful anon
>>
>>720059688
Think of it this way. Say you lived in the prairie states yet your voting system enabled the president to win with solely the support of Cali and NY. Why would any president ever need to help you or offer any support to your state? They'd only need to make those two bloated states happy and fuck everyone else. That's why you need a system that forces you to get the support of the whole nation, not just the two most densely populated states.
>>
>>720065183
i will
we won the house, senate, and presidency while your party fell apart WHILE IT WAS IN POWER
why would i stop doing what has brought us so much success for the last decade?
>>
>>720065558
I'm moving to Europe anyway, I'm just saying that the country needs change, and at this point the only way to do that would be to cause mass chaos and destroy the system, as the people in control will never allow the power to be returned to the people as long as they have a say.
>>
File: IMG_6214.jpg (794KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6214.jpg
794KB, 2136x3216px
>>720047346
Can we all just get along. Can't you see what Jews are doing to you guys? They want this to happen. We shouldn't fight each other.
Let's all agree that we love tits.
>>
>>720065693
If I lived in the middle of fucking nowhere I would never expect the president of the United fucking States to come visit my bumfuck town. The fact a president has to campaign to a crowd so small there is more wheat in a 10 mile radius than people, is fucking sad.
>>
File: opprse8026960.png (213KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
opprse8026960.png
213KB, 500x379px
>>720065740
>moving to Europe
>>
>>720065735
>Your party fell apart
>Everyone on the right hates Trump and is just sucking his dick because he somehow managed to win.
>>
>>720065740
You are a moron and not very educated. Enjoy being an immigrant in a country that most likely won't like you and kys.
>>
>>720066164
You know nothing about the EU, you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>720066059
Kek, how exactly would I be oppressed? The EU loves migrants, especially the ones who aren't rapist savages.
>>
File: democratsfall.jpg (36KB, 785x596px) Image search: [Google]
democratsfall.jpg
36KB, 785x596px
>>720066163
its the democrats that is falling apart after 8 years of obama.
>>
>>720066029
Misrepresentation of scenario. Can understand concept behind a good system, kys.
>>
>>720065740
Denial ain't just a river in Italy, bud.
ONE MORE TIME:
The people in power DID NOT WANT TRUMP.
Trump got elected because the power IS ALREADY IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE.

Granted, the people in California aren't happy with the level of power that they have, but that's beside the point. It wasn't the establishment that elected Trump, it was the voters. The EC did their jobs and cast their ballots for the candidates that the voters in each state picked. This was the exact opposite of the establishment placing their candidate in power in defiance of the people.
>>
File: trump.png (203KB, 713x656px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
203KB, 713x656px
>>720058380
>>
>>720047346
based
>>
>>720061931
I'm ok with Trump winning, I just think it's embarrassing how much you suck on his balls. Isn't mike pence against gay shit?
>>
>>720062572
The millenia, as you put it, are going to have to clean up after youre motherfuckin', crotchety, baby-boomin ass. You grew up in THE most profitable time in human history, where social inequality was still relatively low and China was a blip on the map...the world is different now old man; and it doesn't need your sorry ass.
>>
>>720066349
>especially the ones who aren't rapist savages.
So what makes you think they'll welcome Americans?
>>
>>720066254
I am an immigration attorney actually, and deal mostly with European clients trying to come to the US on investor visas. Just saying, do it, it will be amazing. Go through with it. Nothing depressing about being an ignorant foreigner in highly socialist societies. Enjoy being a 2 rate citizen
>>
>>720055703
lol at this fukr
>>
>>720065980
This faggot is right, kinda
>>
>>720066480
>POPULAR VOTE
>WAS LOST
>BY 3,000,000
THE PEOPLE'S WILL WAS IGNORED YOU STUPID BASTARD, HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY THINK ANY DIFFERENT?!
You're literally doing the equivalent of saying:
Me: "Hey you know you stand with your legs"
You: "NO, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU STAND WITH YOUR EYEBALLS"
>>
>>720066586
What is your job exactly?
>>
>>720047346

He kind of admits in the video that trump wants to bring about martial law and become a dictator.
>>
>>720066679
No, there wont be. Thank you, have a nice life in your dying country.
>>
>>720066892
I'm an Aerospace Engineer.
>>
>>720066374
DNC is the reason behind that, not the Liberal agenda.
>>
File: hagay.jpg (38KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
hagay.jpg
38KB, 600x687px
>>720061725
>The SJW and other low lifes were telling us for weeks they would harass and intimidate people who tried to attend.

Pussy.
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (72KB, 604x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
72KB, 604x640px
>>720066809
We are all Americans and we need to stand together!!!! It's the Jews who are behind this and want us to fight each other. We can't let that happen
>>
>>720067016
I spent 3 years in Italy working with an Italian law firm and can tell you, not a lot is going that well in the EU. Their pop. is about 4 times that of the US and don't complete square up economically, just saying. It was tough and it has really helped me in my practice with working with Europeans.
>>
File: sweden71.jpg (524KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
sweden71.jpg
524KB, 1500x1001px
>>720066349
>>
>>720060051
the jewish bisexual lady just fucking pisses me off.
>"I'm afraid for my life"

Fuck. off.
>>
File: 43584751.cached.jpg (23KB, 387x241px) Image search: [Google]
43584751.cached.jpg
23KB, 387x241px
>>720063608
>skyrockets in prosperity

my sides nigga, my sides
>>
>>720067092
And you still have such basic beliefs? Where do you work Toys R' Us?
>>
File: 15781073.jpg (41KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
15781073.jpg
41KB, 650x366px
>>
>>720067304
I'm aware the EU has a lot of troubles right now, but America is quite literally imploding upon itself, I'm getting out of here before the economic collapse.
>>
>>720067408
I'll give you one thing, sand niggers definitely aren't helping.
>>
>>720067344
There is no way in fuck that is Sweden, Sweden is covered in snow grass and trees, thats a Middle-Eastern bazaar.
>>
>>720066551
Kek soon enough you faggots won't be able to beat you meat to traps, it'll likely be illegal. America not so free now, uh niggers?
>>
>>
>>720061931
one million keks

Been a while since I had a nice little chuckle
>>
>>720066839
>Me: Read the Constitution
>You: THAT'S NOT HOW I WANT IT TO WORK
>Me: He got inaugurated four days ago.
>You: "Hey, you know you get elected by popular vote>"
>Me: "NO, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU GET ELECTED BY EC"

>THE PEOPLE'S WILL WAS IGNORED
Only the excess votes in half a dozen counties in only two states, and that's just because you safe-spaced yourselves into irrelevance by all huddling together in massive like-minded cities totally unconnected to the rest of the country.

Again, the extra points you had from massively winning 2/50 games do not cancel out the fact that you lost most of the other 48 games. It doesn't matter if you have more pieces left in Chess when the other guy gets checkmate on you. The system has rules, Trump legitimately won by those rules, and you are crying like a little bitch.
>>
>>720067642
>didnt get the joke
>>
File: tru98.png (380KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
tru98.png
380KB, 600x703px
>>720067454
>>
>>720067458
You will 1 most likely go broke, 2 hate it, 3 kys and come running back. Or 4 come back a traitor and a cuck
>>
File: trump_supporters04.jpg (83KB, 898x603px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters04.jpg
83KB, 898x603px
>>720067344
only a trump supporter would be stupid enough to believe that is Sweden
>>
File: trump_truth02.jpg (49KB, 766x571px) Image search: [Google]
trump_truth02.jpg
49KB, 766x571px
>>720067774
here's one he actually said
>>
>>720067458
the only thing imploding is the democratic party because they chose "identity politics" over actual real-life issue and everyone's caught on to their bullshit.

leave the country, please. one less furry-halftran-trisexual faggot to hear whining in the future.
>>
>>720067801
>kys and come running back

undead immigrants are a real problem
>>
File: sweden73.jpg (154KB, 655x675px) Image search: [Google]
sweden73.jpg
154KB, 655x675px
>>720067642
you have not been following the news in the past few months.
>>
he didn't win a majority. Just the electoral college
>>
File: sweden8.png (655KB, 1326x849px) Image search: [Google]
sweden8.png
655KB, 1326x849px
>>720067832
ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>720062566
>>720062566

dubs don't lie. he is both.
>>
>>720067452

My beliefs aren't basic, they're informed by scholarship and political thought.
>>
>>720068123
Eh, I'm not moving to Sweden anyway, no sweat off my balls.
>>
>>720068313
>just the electoral college
Well...
That's how you win the election, so...
>>
>>720068313

>he didn't win some arbitrary metric. Just the thing that gives you the presidency

Really made me think.
>>
>>720067801
5. Enjoy it, bang my girlfriend freaky style for the next 80 years, and die happy while America dies in fire.
>>
>>720057204
>incopitent
MUH STATE BETTER THAN YOURS
>>
File: eurpet.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eurpet.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>720068524
no countries in Europe is safe from the open border policy of refugees.
>>
>>720066163
you're right that he's destroying the Republican party
I like that too
because unlike you I don't just hate someone because of the letter next to their name
I support Trump because of his ideas and both parties have been shit and against the people for a long time
admit it, you just hate Trump because he

but yes, the Democrats are fucking demolished and stranded. the common theme that held the thin alliance of the many random and uncommon groups of Democrat voters together has been hatred for white males and tradition. that hatred is still there, but now that you have to rebuild your various victim groups are fighting with each other. blacks are pissed that white women showed up en masse for a women's rally, but won't show up to BLM shit. some black idiot is saying "they ain't no room fo whites to run the Democrat party no mo" or something. your diversity is killing you as you attempt to rebuild and it's fucking awesome.

I have a huge smile on my face right now.
>>
>>720067729
Yea, the constitution directly defies the will of the people, we've been over this. The rules are broken and soon they will be torn down, or Trump will just send the country into a massive recession, or cause the third world war, I don't know, I don't care, I am happily shedding my citizenship of this shitshow.
>>
>>720068717
>bang
>80 years
Boy have YOU got a rude surprise coming...
>>
>>720067957
I am, and when your economy goes up in flames, I'll be sure to mock you to fucking death.
>>
>>720066163
*because he is republican
>>
>>720061178
No, retard
>>
>>720068822
Maybe if you live in a city, I wont be living in a city tho.
>>
>>720061725

>Plus the fact that we all have jobs

But i thought the "real" unemployment numbers were at record setting highs under obama?
>>
>>720068858
I wonder if that smile will fade as American money and Zimbabwean money becomes interchangeable.
>>
>>720068926
more empty promises

Go to bed junior, school's at 8:30 then you can cry "ITS NOT A PHASE, MOM!!!" until you're blue in the face again.
>>
>>720068920
Whatever you say good ol' boy.
>>
File: dnc-b.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
dnc-b.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
>>720068858
>"they ain't no room fo whites to run the Democrat party no mo"
ya, diversity no longer works for democrats.
>>
>>720068987
Fairer than the current system thats for damn sure.
>>
>>720068877
Now that you've lost, and come back to play, you should know that your tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon you time and time again, like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that people like you pump out. I gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of your whining. Over the next eight years when you actually start livestreaming your own suicides and self-mutilation, Ill know true ecstasy. I dont think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million hillshills cry out in beta fury simultaneously. You'll try to convince yourselves it was a rigged election. You'll try to convince yourselves that the EC is unfair, or that the Russian had pulled a fast one on them. You will riot! You will say: this was not democracy! "Protest!", "revolution" you will cry. Time will pass, and you will do nothing because you only talk. You are too cowardly and weak to do anything. When you come to this realization, you shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be your pain. I will look into your eyes and watch your spirit break, and wont reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap
>>
>>720069181
Don't you have a coal mine to get back to at 4AM, or some other worthless job that is likely to kill you that you tolerate because you're to proud to ever ask for something better.
>>
President Donald John Trump, 45th Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

Fucking hell that feels good to say. I still can't believe it. I really hope I'm not dreaming.
>>
>>720068993

The thing about an infection is that it spreads unless its treated and cured.

The world dose not have the guts to cure the infection of islam by removing it. all it can do is treat the symptoms and cry in pain as it infects the body.
>>
>>720064076
Why is a guy with disability "Top kek"? Just some more of that liberal tolerance AKA Hypocrisy. Get a clue asshole
>>
File: 1484419900316.jpg (160KB, 606x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484419900316.jpg
160KB, 606x601px
>>720047346
>>
File: IMG_2733.jpg (489KB, 2021x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2733.jpg
489KB, 2021x1520px
>>
File: pol1.png (543KB, 1139x898px) Image search: [Google]
pol1.png
543KB, 1139x898px
>>720066510
you are afraid of the truth?
>>
>>720069156
Uh, they've always been interchangeable.

Why do liberals claim to be the "educated" ones and don't know basic currency shit? What the fuck is going on. Do they really not understand how stupid they are?
>>
>>720069408
The death of Trump and your following giga-mega-hyper-uber-omega tantrum will be so fucking beautiful I will climax 10 times in 10 minutes. That my friend, is a fact.
The idea that Trump will get reelection isn't a fact tho, its a hilarious fantasy.
1. Nobody in their right mind will ever support him again on the miracle chance he survives the next 4 years.
2. The country wont exist by the time this presidency is over.
>>
>>720064057
>constant terrorist attacks from resistance movements, destroying national guard and military outposts, killing cops or worse turning them against the state, burning down capital buildings and all this sort of shit
so basically, you're saying
>representative democracy is not democratic
>but terrorism is
>>
>>720067344
Murican here who went to Sweden last summer. It's not as bad as y'all make it out to be. Still plenty of tall sexy blondes.
>>
File: Too much fail 4 you.jpg (55KB, 720x928px) Image search: [Google]
Too much fail 4 you.jpg
55KB, 720x928px
>>720069762
By interchangable I mean you can give one American dollar to get a Zimbabwean one, you fucking retard.
>>
>>720061178
IQ is arbitrary and not an actual metric worth using. IQ tests told me I was a borderline genius for years and mensa expressed interest me.

Joke's on them, I'm a normal dumb fuck who just does very well on tests. Now, sudoku... You should have to solve a sudoku in 8 minutes to be allowed to vote. It's all pattern recognition and logic skill. Thats real brainpower!
>>
>>720048753

Fake and gay
>>
File: 1480190313647.jpg (333KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480190313647.jpg
333KB, 700x500px
>>720069156
there is a person on this planet right now that believes that because of Trump the USD will inflate to the extent of the Zimbabwean dollar did

let that sink in
>>
>>720069934
What do people do when oppressive governments go to far? Violently revolt and destroy their masters.
What is that called by the terrified elite?
Terrorism.
>>
>>720069838
I'd vote 3 times if I could kek
>>
>>720057668

You dumb fuck white trash redneck
>>
>>720069284
That's a weird concept of fair
>>
>>720070201
>Of the Zimbabwean dollar did
>OF THE ZIMBABWEAN DOLLAR DID
Go back to basic grammar school.
>>
>>720069838

>trump will never get the republican nom
>trump will never catch hillary in the polls
>trump will never beat hillary in the race
>trump will never get the electors to vote for him
>trump will never sit in the white house because he will be arrested
>trump will be shot when he places his hand on the bible

And now here we are at

>trump will not be reelected
>>
>>720065693
Fuck the prairie states. They contribute so little, and the federal government subsidizes them so much. Inbred dog shit.
>>
>>720070266

You can if you vote democrat.
>>
>>720070213
>What do people do when oppressive governments go to far?
Elect Donald Trump
>>
>>720070434
No more weird than
"you live somewhere where you have to walk 2 miles to see another human, have 5x the vote as people on the coast"
>>
>>720068858
That post proves you are retarded anon. And if you are retarded why should anyone listen to you on politics?
>>
>>720070483

It's this exact arrogance that caused you to lose.

You have learned nothing.
>>
>>720070451
He insists on living in Trump Tower.
Do you REALLY think he will survive 4 years of living in a place that all windows all the way around?
>>
>>720070483

And thats why we in the flyover state love the system we have.

Because every single one of you big city fuckwads would fuck the whole country over so you can make a buck.
>>
>>720061450
The EC isn't the only reason you dumb asshole, it's because our whole system is fucked, from education and healthcare up. We're razing our children's minds with garbage education and cellphone apps to raise good worker bee's.

Did you know polls show more people believed Trump's word over Clintons, despite them knowing he's an asshole? Did you know more US citizens believed in Bigfoot than that Hilary was honest?

But you know what? It's still better than what a huge portion of the world deals with.
>>
>>720070082
You are wasting your time, Trump supporters don't really grasp basic economics. Its very sad to see. But they do like bright red hats, it makes them all funny inside.
>>
>>720070552
>Hey our government is oppressing us what should we do
>Lets make a washed up reality show TV star the leader of our country, even though he has a tantrum on twitter ever 30 seconds and feels as though we should use our nukes to attack terrorism.
Conservative electorate: "BRILLIANT"
>>
>>720069437
If that WERE true (which it's not) it would still be better than pretending to have some moral high-ground because you're too lazy to actually get a job or work and just expect things to be handed to you for being an utterly worthless human being. I feel like you should fast-track that move, they probably appreciate your kind more in Europe. You'll fit in just fine.
>>
>>720070806
>more US citizens believed in Bigfoot than that Hilary was honest?
It's seriously more plausible. There is more evidence for Bigfoot's existence than Hillary's honesty.
>>
>>720047346
fuck, I love that guy!
>>
>>720063316
Who's gunna kill him bro? Democrats are scared of guns.
>>
File: 1431834112190.jpg (47KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
1431834112190.jpg
47KB, 390x400px
>>720070448
>resorts to arguing about grammar
>full caps
triggered af
>>
>>720070768

You have never shot a gun have you?

Let alone a shot that needs to take into account windage, distance and the fact your target is behind shit.
>>
>>720070950
Yea, they also like simple language, loud noises, and lots of big loud toys to mount on their trucks and take out into the woods to kill animals with.
They're a bunch of psychotic angry children really.
>>
>>720070082
Then maybe learn how to say that instead of using words you don't know the definition of because you're trying to pretend to be smart, you fucking retard.

Just a suggestion.
>>
>>720070666
tell me what about my post you think was retarded and I'll prove you wrong
>>
>>720071204
nigger lover
>>
>>720071214
The gangster ass niggers who are half of BLM supporters aren't, hell they've been in more fights than 90% of those Trump Train alt-righters.
>>
>>720050079
who picked on you as a child?
>>
>>720066900
no, he's implying it will happen regardless of who sits on the throne because of political correctness tl;dr some bitch doesn't accept the fact that they lost.
>>
>>720071258

We're not the ones burning down cities.

Keep crying while the GOP controls the entire government.
>>
>>720071097
I know I will, I'm a reasonably intelligent human being. They like that over there.
>>
>>720050603
feminist from tumblr?
wtf are you doing here?
I'm sure it took a lot of original thought and intelligent contemplations to get on the "i hate trump" bandwagon
>>
>>720071281
Oh well I made a grammar mistake, my bad, I apologize, doesn't change the factual nature of what I said.
>>
>>720070806
Fuck yeah! There's all kinds of shows out there about finding Bigfoot. Name me a single show about finding Hillary's honesty.
>>
>>720058966
>political correctness is bad HURR DURR
say goodbye to your mouth and your keyboard you masochistic you.
>>
>>720071245
You do know how many powerful people want him dead right? Powerful people can afford VERY good assassins.
>>
File: 253.jpg (140KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
140KB, 680x962px
>>720069838
>so triggered you predict the assassination of a president
>so triggered you predict the fall of the USA
you sound sort of mad. c'mon, you can tell me whats wrong anon
>>
>>720071467
And proceeds to run it so far into the ground we could all be reclassified as mole-people.
>>
>>720067952
Well yeah, he was a registered Democrat until 2002...
>>
>>720071728

Keep crying.
>>
>>720071281
Ok let me try. I'm gonna try to speak Trump supporter.

High money good, low money bad. You have low money, that bad. You have high money that good. More high money, you buy more hats. You buy more hats, you more happy with hats.
>>
>>720061819
Oh wow your dumb.
>>
>>720047346
Fuck I'd love to be in the US right now...
>>
>>720071722
Excellent meme, and I guess its just that America shot its own Economy in the head, followed by its foreign relations with anyone except Russian dictators, proceeded to shoot the people of America themselves, and finally turn the gun on itself.
>>
File: Conservatives in a nutshell.png (10KB, 636x152px) Image search: [Google]
Conservatives in a nutshell.png
10KB, 636x152px
>>720071821
A common phrase I found among their species.
>>
>>720050486
>1st day was spent whining
>1st day was also spent throwing out TPP, defunding PP, and formally pushing towards ending ACA
Sounds like a pretty good day all things considered
>>
>>720069437
Coal miners on average start off making around 60k a year at least around me. That's not bad for having little to no experience. Also much higher than someone can expect to get than with an interpretive dance degree
>>
>>720050486
The media spent the day lying about crowd sizes to enrage the public,

He did what he had to do lol
>>
File: 13588699435.jpg (20KB, 280x196px) Image search: [Google]
13588699435.jpg
20KB, 280x196px
>>720071399
>the black men will do for us what us beta liberal white "men" won't!
>you! black man! do my bidding on behalf of progressivism!
i like this idea. i wonder if this is how those DC protesters who are facing 10 years in prison think too
>>
File: When Trump Wins.jpg (111KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
When Trump Wins.jpg
111KB, 500x391px
>>720071808
Why should I be crying? I'm checking out, its your problem now bucko.
>>
>>720072025
I hate dancing.
>>
>>720072118
I'm not saying they'll do it I'm just saying there are liberals who know how to effectively use firearms.
>>
>>720072155

>lol fuck America, I'm moving to a nice white country with a high HDI

There's the door, faggot. You won't be missed.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.