[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I'll just leave this here

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 33

File: IMG_5558.jpg (60KB, 472x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5558.jpg
60KB, 472x415px
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>
File: IMG_5559.jpg (60KB, 501x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5559.jpg
60KB, 501x423px
>>
>>720003192
Problem with this is trump supporters already had insurance before Obamacare made the price go up 400%

Sure you can keep it if you like it, if you can afford it. Otherwise you can pick something cheaper like we are subsidizing for all the apes. Want to play passive aggressive and not insure yourself? There will be a fine for that. Pay no attention to the fact we never fined the chimps for not ever having it in the first place. If they cannot afford it, we will pay for them with your tax dollars, which are increasing being spent on business of no matter to the working class.
>>
>>720003531

Damn, that's a nice narrative, friendo. Where'd you get that?
>>
>>720003714
OC based on personal experience.
>>
>>720003531
It costs you $695 a year if you decide not to have insurance. Thats roughly 58 bucks a month. Pretty cheap health insurance plan if you ask me. Besides if you are young and healthy you dont need insurance unless you get in some crazy catastrophic accident.
>>
>>720003531
/thead
>>
>>720003928
>paying for health insurance

it's almost like your employer is complete shit
>>
>>720000000
>>
>>720003928
Haha. It costs you X to literally NOT have insurance. Costing anything for the privilege of NOT buying something is the equivalent to a punishment or fine.

Also, where is the logic in saying paying $58 to not be covered is good coverage?
>>
>>720003192
what part of repeal AND replace do you fear-mongering faggots not understand?
>>
>>720003897
I seem to remember larger rate hikes in the fifteen or so years before Obamacare. This is probably because I'm an actual adult, and your a child who has just entered the workforce.
>>
>>720003531

>trump supporters already had insurance before Obamacare

lol keep telling yourself that while half of your dear leader's supporters ditch him (except the ones who die prematurely, of course)

repealing ACA is going to cause way bigger price spikes than passing it ever did
>>
>>720004045
Employer might pay any amount. So what? That is my employer. They are paying on my behalf. The money they are paying on my behalf is part of my compensation. It's not some sort of social program. They do not pay for my insurance out of the goodness of their heart. I look at any money my employer might pay as money I am paying myself. If my boss did not have to pay that money, that money would be available to my boss to pay more salary to me.
>>
>>720004279
Higher premiums and corresponding loss of coverage. Welcome back to the 2000's.
>>
>>720004186
the part where we know it won't be replaced with anything near as good, or more likely nothing at all.
>>
>>720003192
O golly I had insurance during the Bush administration to but gosh darn did Obama care ruin that.
>>
>>720004248
33, employed since 17. 94 K/yr Linux admin. Nope, pretty sure Obama fucked me.
>>
>>720004332
WOW, I know its 4chan, but the level of nievity is amazing!!!!

Thinks his employer would give him that money!!!!
>>
>>720004279
I had insurance before odramacare.
>>
>>720004474
My contracts are renegotiated annually.
>>
>>720004186
The fact that they want to repeal it and then come up with a replacement. Those fuckers can't decide on anything. It'll be a year or two before the replace it. Fag
>>
>>720004443
A schizophrenic obviously. Claims to make 94k/year, and in the same sentence claims his country fucked him. Meanwhile browses 4chan during work hours.
>>
>>720004443
>pretty sure Obama fucked me.
same. deductible, copay went up. My Primary Care provider sold out their blood/xray lab that's still in the same building so whenever I need blood drawn or an xray I have to pay out of network charges.
>out of network
>same fucking building
someone's being taken to the bank!
>>
>>720004400
Everyone, but everyone, including Dumocrats, agree that Obamacare was a nightmare. The stupid websiyes didn't even work!
>>
>>720003192
I have health insurance with my full time job.... this won't affect me at all.
>>
>>720003192
I've got bells palsy and i can go get treatment for free. Quite fast and quite efficient in one of the most advanced hospitals in country with the best equipment and it dosent bankrupt me each time, seriously why dont you have a national health service? Why?
Yes it costs a little more, yes theres people that fall through the cracks and abuse the system but still? Just why man?
Id much prefer for a few people to abuse the system and get caught than have to pay thousands for a single treatment and sit and cry muh tax dollars
>>
>>720004400
oh ok, so you're putting your fingers in your ears, going "LA LA LA" and whining about nothing. why don't you move aside and let the adults talk?
>>
>>720004582
Exactly, every year your premium might stay the same, but you will pay more and more out of pocket. Morons like the people involved in this post don't notice actual cost increases, and are fooled by party rhetoric.
>>
>>720004577
Enrollment doesn't open until November anyway so who give a shit
>>
>>720004582
>not understanding lifetime caps
>not understanding pre-existing conditions

sounds like you never got sick and have been quite the healthy fellow - good for you.
>>
>>720004652
Kill yourself palsyfag
>>
>>720004632
not true. I've paid $80 a month for silver tier coverage for the past two years and this year it went down to $40 a month (because I quit smoking I think). I'm pretty happy, but single payer would be better no doubt
>>
>>720004652
>theres people that fall through the cracks and abuse the system
when these people are discovered, they need to be hit with hefty fines that are put back into the healthcare system (and not some CEO's pocket)
>>
File: obama-adult.jpg (54KB, 500x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obama-adult.jpg
54KB, 500x357px
>>720004658
no u
>>
>>720003192
"i'll just leave this here" huehuehue nice one man you sure got them donald supporters ! ! !

slit your wrists.
>>
>>720004578
Ya know.. you have a great point. Browsing on cuz waiting on vendors to take me to lunch.

Not complaining America fucked me. I play around on computers all day and eat steaks in exchange for saying what products I like and don't like.

Capitalism is great, but not a fan of what Obama has done to the country.
>>
>>720004711
the shitty thing is, every time I get a new contract at work, we get a small wage increase, but it's instantly negated by the rise in insurance costs. I'm slowly getting poorer and poorer
>>
Haha
Love laughing at these threads because my country has a national health service that costs us nothing to use bar a few sterling off or wages a month.
>>
>>720004400
Some people got life rafts. Other people got bricks and were told to swim. The middle class was told to BE life rafts for the fucking worthless niggers.
>>
>>720004907
> national health service
> costs us nothing
pick one
>>
>>720004941
This.
>>
>>720004652
Nice try palsyfag!
>>
File: 1482595990801 (1).jpg (83KB, 898x603px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482595990801 (1).jpg
83KB, 898x603px
>>720003192

>no more health insurance

Well at least he can die as a free man now. Not being forced into facist-communists evils like mandatory health insurance.
>>
id rather donate the ACA tax to poor people in africa, at least i get a picture mailed back to me with a thank you card
>>
>>720004941
this guy gets it. We're all better off being lazy fucks and letting others pay for our shit. The trouble is as soon as we try to jump on the lazy train, we'd be caught and inspected with a fine tooth comb, while others are able to breeze along with little-to-no scrutiny
>>
>>720003288
Thats about the percentage of liberals in the country...hnnnkk
>>
File: HealthTCFchart.png (133KB, 650x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HealthTCFchart.png
133KB, 650x434px
>>720004941
welp there is one solution. Universal healthcare like EVERY other country in the civilized world
>>
I'm not sure anymore

all the racism of the anti-healthcare side probably has a lot more weight these days. i'm pretty sure they're right now
before I thought the state was paying for them
now I know the state is paying for them
and basically if they're black they shouldn't be paid for at all anymore
>>
>>720005139
and your point?
>>
The United Kingdom seem to have the worst (available healthcare) to (disgustingly unhealthy people) ratio.
>>
>>720005206
This!
>>
>>720005206
>and basically if they're black they shouldn't be paid for at all anymore

wat?

http://mashable.com/2015/07/27/welfare-myths-debunked/#pn_urAULjZqh
>>
>>720005140
I'm not against universal healthcare, if it's done right. Canada's model is a great example of not being done right.
>>
>>720005140
NHS currently has a "Humanitarian Crisis" according to the Red Cross.
>>
>>720005140
I'm intrigued about universal healthcare, but what is the tradeoff? The healthcare system isn't going to just treat anyone and everyone for free. I imagine my taxes will skyrocket
>>
>>720004941
this is I have self employed friends, poor as shit that still can't fucking afford HS and don't qualify for subsidies. I literally know no one who benefited from the ACA but literally everyone was hurt by it in the form of rising premiums. the ACA was written by the companies that benefited the most from it. Fuck you, Obama
>>
>>720004474
Lol my insurance literally comes out of my paycheck. If I drop it and get market place insurance, that money goes back on my paycheck... I thought Trump supporters weren't white trash without jobs...
>>
>>720005272
that you tough yourself at night
>>
>>720005411
I thought people said Canada had one of the better systems. What are its flaws?
>>
>>720003192

I've always HAD insurance obamacare bullshit raises the premiums dumbass so I can pay for illegals and stupid niggers who make poor choices
>>
>>720004844
because things are as easy for you as the used to be, what. a. monster.
>>
>>720005407
>believing anything on Mashable
>>
>>720004767
>Universal healthcare works in every developed country

I guess Canada isn't a developed country
>>
File: trump_truths.jpg (36KB, 394x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_truths.jpg
36KB, 394x381px
>>720005472
what does that even mean?
>>
>>720005449
> I imagine my taxes will skyrocket
like premiums aren't already fucking high and skyrocketing
>>
>>720005691
>implying it doesn't work there
>>
File: 1484693911839.jpg (1MB, 1577x1116px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484693911839.jpg
1MB, 1577x1116px
>>720005691
its not

stop by /pol/ sometimes and see what Canada produces
>>
>>720005748
Yeah that financial crisis and substantial cuts afterwards are working as intended
>>
>>720004767
>Never failed
>Never got over encumbered
>Never got misused
Yah...
>>
>>720005711
Asperger faggot detected
>>
>>720005054

So what's the over/under on these two lardballs even surviving a single trump term vs someone that doesn't breath carbs instead of air?
>>
>Supporting government endorsed healthcare monopolies

I thought liberals were supposed to be against that sort of thing
>>
>>720005793
Look at what every country's "representatives" on /b/ produce. It's a cesspool of faggotry. What's your point?
>>
File: 87511.jpg (27KB, 425x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
87511.jpg
27KB, 425x340px
>>720005793
>stop by /pol/
How about you bite down on a nice fat cyanide pill faggot.
Go back to your safe space.
>>
>>720005928
no, you see to liberals monopolies are OK if it's the government
>>
File: Ynq5f.jpg (51KB, 500x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ynq5f.jpg
51KB, 500x372px
>>720005675
right, google it and find other sources - basically this idea that welfare and obamacare are for all those lazy blacks is a tired old racist idea - there are plenty of white folks on it too (not to mentions kids, disabled americans/veterans, elderly, etc)
>>
>>720006107
Tell me about how your supply-side economics works, because it's a proven failure you piece of dog shit.
>>
>>720005537
Wait times for basic procedures are fucking insane. Let's say you have back pain. In the states, they'd schedule you for an MRI whenever is convenient for you. In Canada, get ready to wait 6 to 18 months.

Canada's system is fine if you broke your arm and need a cast. It fucking sucks if you have anything complicated though.
>>
>>720005793
Is this really a "thing"?
You faggots will make a kink out of anything.
>>
Canada is a non country tbh, look at Denmark.
Their healthcare is literally almost utobpian
>>
>>720003714
Im assuming he got it from that thing called the truth that you liberals hate so much.

Why worry about things like facts when you can draw cartoons. Right? >>720004279
I had insurance before Obamacare,and it was cheaper and better.

I guess you can just be a random moron on 4chan that tries to tell people about how their lives have gone though
>>
I'd also like to point out that the US pretty much subsidizes the rest of the world's healthcare. A drug company will sell their meds for much cheaper in other countries because they know they can make up the difference in the states.

If the US goes to a single payer system, drug prices around the world will skyrocket.
>>
>>720006151
that is scary! Does much of that have to do with people who have minor injuries but still seek [emergency] medical treatment?
>cuts
>headache
>nausea
>diarrhea
>cough
>>
File: 1478285655517.gif (498KB, 250x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478285655517.gif
498KB, 250x150px
>>720003288
can someone explain to me why it isn't 100%?
>>
>>720006146
>because it's a proven failure you piece of dog shit.


I could point out that free market systems were the basis for the most successful economies and countries in human history, but that is only what's partially wrong with your position.

Whats also wrong about it is that you think stealing peoples money and allowing politicians to pick industry favorites with money that doesn't belong to them is somehow better than people using their own money to purchase their own healthcare tailored to their own needs and desires.
>>
>>720004400
There is no place in America for the individual mandate of Obamacare. That is not why America exists. It's the opposite of what my ancestors fought and died for.

And its already gone. I really don't care what happens next
>>
>>720006230
the beaver kills me everytime
>>
>>720006380
because 42% of us work
>>
>>720004907
You have no idea how money works.

"costs me nothing" lolololol
>>
>>720006380
Because some of don't belong in government controlled healthcare monopolies that have the ability to steal our money and continue to feed a system that we might no agree with or want.

Imagine if Starbucks was allowed to hold you a gun point and take your money, and serve you basically whatever the hell they wanted? I would much rather go to Dunk N Donuts.
>>
>>720006380
Because there are still a lot of people that don't want government involved in every part of their lives.
>>
>>720005272
Oh yeah, completely accurate graph right there lol

17000 citations needed
>>
>>720005272
That's 643,000 people who you'll be paying for...
>>
>>720005407
>links mashable

Why don't you link the kkk website for an accurate assessment of non whites
>>
>>720006520
you're right, it does cost something
but at least if I get in an accident or get really sick I won't have to bankrupt myself to pay the medical bills. because I live in a civilized country
>>
>>720006146
implying we ever had a supply-side healthcare economy. they pick and choose who the winners are, and it's who's in the best with the right person. I'd never even heard of Ambetter before the ACA, now everyone I know on the ACA has it. Whose dick did Ambetter suck?
>>
>>720006380

because regan brainwashed everyone in the 80's into thinking a free public option would make us into soviet russia. Even Though it would actually bring down rates for private insurance because of the competition, so everyone would benefit, rich and poor.

The insurances companies obviously don't want competition so they lobby to the GOP heavily, and the GOP spams the airwaves with absurd propaganda that working class plebs buy hook line and sinker.
>>
>>720005460
Trump supporter with full time job who gets health insurance from his employer here.

That doesn't mean I should lol away while the government makes a massive grab for power with something like the individual mandate. If they can tell us that we have to buy something we may not need, want, or believe in the principle of, what will they do next?

Welcome to America faggot, where we were supposed to be free from this shit.
>>
>>720003531
Love the alternative facts there.
>>
I've had a plan since I stopped being s kid and got a job. The problem is all plans suck now that it costs a fortune to have a plan better than what's offered by the shit Obama care. I used to have great plans every where I worked.
>>
>>720006677
good luck if you need an MRI or something complicated in less than 1 1/2 years
>>
File: someone gets it.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
someone gets it.gif
2MB, 350x194px
>>720006784
>>
>>720006391

Hopefully your mom dies from a preexisting condition, leaving you an inheritance of massive debt so we can all lulz at your tragic irony.
>>
>>720005957
Sperg-laden hypocrite detected
>>
>>720005272
Is this graph supposed to be as retarded as possible?
>>
>>720006151
As an American living as a PR in Canada, I can say from personal experience that the wait time narrative is total bs, our at least BC is pretty good. Maybe other provinces are worse, I've heard bad things about Quebec - but it's Quebec, so of course it's awful
>>
File: ewrght.jpg (6KB, 297x170px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ewrght.jpg
6KB, 297x170px
>>720003531
Goddamn this hit so close to home.

I had to work under the table at a second job to make money for a year just to afford my apartment, and now my Obamacare health coverage was pulled for unreported taxes (even though Negros sling dope here without ever paying a dime to the state.)

Meanwhile some nigger doesn't even go out and get a job and they don't get a fine or punishment. He'll have 4 kids with 4 different women, who he never visits or pays child support for.

If I lose my apartment then my white ass is out on the street. If the blax lose their apartment then the government just builds new section 8 housing for them.


When Bush was prez I had Blue Cross Blue Shield and it covered everything. Doctor's visits, drug prescriptions, therapy visits. With Obamacare I felt like they had a magnifying glass over my credit, job history, and living situation year round. And my Obamacare didn't cover shit. Barely covered the copay at most places (if they even accepted my insurance), and covered next to nothing on my medications. I have more medical debt after Obama's presidency than ever before.
>>
>>720006677
Either will I. We don't bankrupt ourselves you dumb fuck.
>>
>>720006344
It's a combination of a lot of things, what you mentioned is certainly part of it. You have old people who are bored and lonely, who exaggerate or straight up lie about symptoms because going to the doctor means someone will pay attention and take care of them. You have people who go to the doctor for every little cough and cut.

Not to mention, it's a government program, so the bottom line is always being watched. Someone goes to the doctor with back pain and there is no obvious reason why... well, throw them on the waiting list for an MRI. It's only a 10 month wait. In the meantime, maybe it will clear up on it's own, or they'll pay out of pocket to see a private doc, or, and this is the best case scenario, the patient just fucking dies and then you don't have to deal with it.
>>
>>720006829
besides the over-exaggerated 400% what is incorrect here?
>>
>>720006909
> he talks about individual mandate
> you talk about preexisting conditions
let the adults talk, ok?
>>
>>720006909
Edgemaster detected

The fucking individual mandate has absolutely nothing to do with preexisting conditions. Nobody cared about preventing insurance companies from refusing sick people. The problem is that we don't want the incompetent government telling us how to spend our money.
>>
>this whole thread
its okay snowflakes, cry it out. when youre done crying, get a job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB5GH59FhhY
>>
>>720006909
you can't inherit debt. please quit talking, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>720006816

The requirement is the only part of public health care I don't agree with. It should be an option. You'd be retarded not the take the option, but americans really like their illusion of freedom, so simply dropping the mandatory aspect of a public option would help to gain support from both sides.

From a lawmaker's perspective, people obviously are retarded and don't know what's best for them. So they NEED to be forced to get their free healthcare.

From my perspective a little darwinian culling isn't such a bad thing. Lets let the people that pass up free healthcare die out from easily curable ailments.
>>
Does anyone else remember when all this board was littered with was people crying about obamacare?

Good to know /b/ hasn't changed.
>>
>>720007044
is that why medical bills are the biggest cause for bankruptcy in america?
>>
>>720006340
no because other countries actually set the prices for drugs instead of letting the pharma industry ripping their people off
>>
>>720006975
citation needed
>>
>>720006784
>Competition
>In a government endorsed healthcare monopoly
>>
>>720007214
>doesn't understand that there is no such thing as free coverage
>talks about Darwinian culling

Walk yourself off a cliff like a lemming
>>
>>720004844
So you're essentially a useless fuck who gets paid to do nothing. No fucking wonder you're a selfish entitled fucktard.
>>
>>720007209

the "snowflakes" slang is so fucking funny. It screams of repressed bitterness.

Essentially you don't feel like a unique person, so you're bitter towards those that do. Fucking kek.
>>
>>720007223
Says who? That ridiculously made up graph posted earlier? Ive lived here for 36 years and have known dozens of people who have had serious injuries including myself...I know exactly zero people who are bankrupt
>>
>>720006151
Sounds exhaggerated. In regular countries, like Sweden - MRI's are not just taken randomly because of a bit of pain - there's an medical investigation first. If you tell your amurican doctor that you've got back pains and he instantly sends you to an expensive MRI scan - you are being tricked into paying for something you might not even need, ever.
By the way - an non-emergency MRI scan will probably not take more than 2-3 months to order in any other civilized country.
>>
>>720004767
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704893604576200724221948728
>>
>>720007223
Yeah, becoming bankrupt from taxes is so much better.
>>
>>720005030
Yahoo news, a great source of alternative facts. Remember, your truth doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>720007392
your tears are running down my screen. can I borrow your liberal arts degree it dry it up?
>>
>>720007293

A public option is.....ready for it?.....an.....OPTION.

Private insurance still existed under obamacare. No one EVER wanted to ban private insurance companies. NO one ever thought a government monopoly on insurance was a good idea. If you thought that, then you believe the absurd propaganda. Your IQ is likely 110 or lower.
>>
>>720003192
>I'll just leave this here


There's no way that guy could have come up with the $6000 deductible first in order to generate a bill anyway....
>>
>>720007383
Wow, you sound angry there.
Who would have guessed? An illogical, angry Democrat? Shouldn't you be shouting "he will not decide us" somewhere like the simp you are?
>>
>>720007411
Oh and by the way; Swedish healthcare is tax financed by county/region. I Believe I pay 30% of my income to the county/regional gourvernment & that covers healthcare, supports our local transport system & any communal thing you can think off like the library, schools, water system, beach maintenance.

Since I don't make more than $5k a month I pay zero to the equivelant of federal gouvernment.

I bet you pay close to the same amount in income tax as I do; yet you have to pay for more stuff yourself. HF in your 3rd world country.
>>
>>720007334

Oh hi. I have completely free coverage. I live in massachusetts. It's called masshealth. A republican named mitt romney put it into place.

Are we having fun learning new things?
>>
>>720006975
That is another thing people don't realize about the Canadian system. It's not a national healthcare system, it's provincial. Each province runs their own.

Where you live in British Columbia might not have long wait times, but other places in the province might, or you have to travel hours away from your local hospital or clinic to have procedures and tests done.

Go to another province and again, in one location it might run smoothly, for some people. And for others it's a total cluster fuck.
>>
>>720005456
But the new plan is so much better, right? Oh wait, there is no plan except for you and your friends to hurry up and die.
>>
>>720007411
> country denies patient an MRI
> still thinks their healthcare is good
oh the cognitive dissonance
>>
>>720007561
just browsing and saw this, could not 100% agree more, just one thing. Here in australia we got Australia day in 2 days, watch the news :) TRUST
>>
>>720007534

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsudRXnFdwU
>>
>>720007460
you do realize civilized people pay a fraction of what americans pay for private insurances right?
>>
File: 1445836263981.jpg (10KB, 285x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445836263981.jpg
10KB, 285x249px
>>720007536
>lol what do you mean there isn't an option?
>If you don't want to use the state endorse medical system that is already forcibly taken from your pay check every week, just spend even more money on another medical service that has to inflate it's prices to compete with the state run medical services since it doesn't actually need to earn it's money since it can just steal it, indefinitely remaining open with a never ending budget.
>>
>>720007705
>taxes
>>
>>720003531

/EOT
>>
>>720006871
I have always seen this said, but never with any proof.
>>
>>720007042
Great lies you tell. How much did Trump 'promise' to pay you.
>>
File: 1479137537908.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479137537908.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>720007683
maybe bernie will bail you out next time around
>>
>>720007999

All the canadians I know love their healthcare. They always bitch about how shitty american hospitals are and how long the waits are.
>>
>>720007561
I don't get angry because some kid lies. You keep confusing me with your dad.
>>
>>720007747
Let's be honest if you notice the dent in your paycheck you can't afford the good shit anyway
>>
>>720007999

This is typical leftist trigglypuff shit. They can't imagine any complex system being run by anything but he government. But, to be fair, they spent at least 13 years in government run schools that are 25th in the WORLD and they believe that this is effective management.
>>
>>720008199

Bail me out of what? I payed off my loans within 4 years after graduating.
>>
>>720007075
Well, since you already admitted you lied, I'm sorry 'over-exaggerated', I don't need to prove anything. Works for Trump.
>>
File: IMG_20170123_102816.jpg (276KB, 1439x1912px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170123_102816.jpg
276KB, 1439x1912px
And I'll just leave this here
>>
>>720005449
Basically what people pay for health insurance now would just be rolled into taxes instead. Previous year deficits or surplus would be accounted for in the next year. Flat rate tax.

The problem is, right now health insurance is something like 11% of the US economy and they won't let it go.
>>
>>720007801
taxes, meaning still less money than americans pay and for better service, how fucking hard is it?
>>
File: 1483756838555.jpg (162KB, 580x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483756838555.jpg
162KB, 580x341px
>>720008308
Stealing is morally wrong. The conversation should end there.
>>
>>720008309

Let's pretend it's not the GOP that fucked over the education system.
Let's also pretend it's not the GOP holding back science, fighting against evolution, and pushing forward fake science for their ancient God.

Lets pretend it's not the GOP that denies scientific consensus.
>>
>>720008409
The left has become a snake eating it's own tail. Do not stop them from imploding from within.
>>
>>720003192
what with all these libtard threads today? Has /leftypol/ gone down or somthing?

Fuck off faggot
>>
File: 1432312185633.jpg (63KB, 630x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432312185633.jpg
63KB, 630x473px
>>720007042
what this is pathetic
>burn healthcare to the ground because I think it will hurt blacks
>>
>>720008228
I love the Canadian system. You get your device certified, then the province tells you what they will pay for it. No lobbyists threatening you if you don't pay, no crazy fucks ripping up deals because they get paid more by the competitors.
>>
>>720003192
There are plenty of valid arguments against government run healthcare, but saying that our current system is just fine and dandy and that the cost of seeing a doctor in this country is reasonable is pure delusion.
>>
>>720008332
sure kid
>>
File: 3664365436436436.png (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3664365436436436.png
5KB, 160x160px
>>720008365
lol, I wasn't the OP but way to completely ignore the point (skyrocketing premiums) just because they didn't rise by exactly 400%. seems to be the MO of the obamabots
>>
>>720008309
I ask about proof, get a polemic plus insults. I'm so glad you people are the future, I just hope I'm dead first.
>>
File: 1385426916563.jpg (20KB, 406x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385426916563.jpg
20KB, 406x536px
>>720008750
hey its the "sure kid" guy from /pol

hey buddy hows everything?
>>
>>720005793
>leaf
shut up and enjoy your dog cock and failed healthcare system, the only good to come from Canada is their oil sand and even they aren't taking advantage of that
>>
File: pro-trumpers.jpg (117KB, 850x566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pro-trumpers.jpg
117KB, 850x566px
U!
S!
A!

U!
S!
A!

U!
S!
A!
>>
>>720008801
Because that's all they have. Ask them to look at which countries have the best schools in the world then ask them if they're government run. The answer, of course, will be yes. These types of ''people'' can't into logic to save their lives. They don't see that poor leadership is the problem, not the structure of government itself. There is a reason no libertarian can point to a well-functioning state governed by libertarian principles.
>>
>>720008758
So hypocrisy is only OK for you? Got it Trumpkin. By the way, today begins the trade war. Hope you like paying more for everything.
>>
>>720005272
700,000 Americans out of more than 300 million, in fact are only the poor and the sick who disappear not?
In fact every American is persuaded to realize the "American dream", and nobody wants to pay to treat the cancer of his neighbor, but nobody is considering needing expensive care! But when that happens you only have to hope to heal without being ruined
It seems that our system of health is called "socialist", but we do not care to know if you can pay for us to treat you with us, besides few American tourists have been ruined by our system of health
A report showed how little you did with your "9/11 heros", billions spent on building buildings, but sick heroes that you let in total indifference, even the Chernobyl liquidators were very much Better cared for by the Russian state .....
>>
>>720003192
>Implying I don't have to pay the $25,000 deductible even if I do have insurance.

>Implying my insurance has ever paid for anything.

>Implying not having insurance is free.

>Implying that the AFA can't go fuck itself.
>>
File: 1478732852833.gif (1MB, 288x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478732852833.gif
1MB, 288x314px
>>720008807
starbucks or bartender? just curious
>>
>>720009038
Hey, we will ruin Nazi Germany. So what? I do not give a fuck on 60 years of friendship with the Nazis.
>>
File: 1478162064113.gif (503KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478162064113.gif
503KB, 500x333px
>>720008906
>Canada numbr one supr power in ten [email protected]
>>
File: 1387098591217.png (58KB, 530x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387098591217.png
58KB, 530x564px
>>720009152
I'm an astronaut, cuck
>>
>>720007214
>Free healthcare?

Wait, there's free healthcare? because the AFA was costing me an arm and a leg.
>>
>>720003504
100% fake
>>
>>720007214
This nigga right here knows fuck all about ACA and cannot fathom that it was beyond shit and let people die because people couldn't afford that outrageous deductible
>>
Take this shit to /pol/ fags. If you wanna be pissy faggots then fine but not here.
>>
>>720006151

I think you confuse the word complicated with life threatening. If your life is in danger, it is a pretty good system and... it's free for everyone!
>>
>>720006784
In not arguing that a government controlled healthcare system, that didn't focus on a profit but rather aimed to break even would be bad. A law that forces you to use certain company's by offering incentives, and forces you to buy the product creates a monopoly. here is an example. Imagine if we had universal gasoline coverage, and a majority of people who could not afford gasoline were subsidized by Exxon mobil. I could go to the shell station everyday, but still be giving money to Exxon through the price hikes in paying for others gasoline . I would naturally try to opt out and not use gasoline, but then I get a fine of 50$ a month for not using gasoline at all that still subsidies Exxon mobil. Very quickly Exxon Mobil would have a monopoly on gasoline. The alternative is health care provided by the government at cost, with no preference for race, age, sexual preference or any other factor. Throw in a government that mandates drug prices based off the price to create the drug and to produce the drug and you have a good system.
>>
>>720007042
Know that you are not alone, brother.
Note responses to this do not further the conversation. This is truth and will remain that way until something is done to change it.
>>
File: 1481758678976.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481758678976.png
1MB, 788x872px
>>720004101
And guess why this comment has not been yet seen
>>
>>720006909
Obvious Eurofag-- we don't inherit debt here dumbass.
>>
Because the person I was responding to wasn't capable of backing up their argument to begin with.
>>
>>720007214
>using my money to pay for tyrone's healthcare
yeah, nah. if you can afford it on your own or through an employer great if you can't fuck you for being so shitty. there should be no "free" option paid for by taxes
>>
>>720007214
People are retarded. Let it be. Stop being a fucking fascist/marxist lemming.
>>
Paying $700 this year for being uninsured as well as a whole lot of other folks. This country is on the wrong path. Really don't see positive changes comin
>>
>>720010029
THIS! Welfare rats smoke weed with cash assistance and buy lobster on food stamp cards.
>>
>>720006454
does that make you invulnerable to disease or what do you mean?
>>
>>720006380
very simple because the system is broken.
Get rid of the insurance companies.
Do it like in Europe, government gets taxes from everyone, pays nearly everything in healthcare. SO that if you get sick you only need to pay a small fee. Also get rid of the insurance companies on the hospital side. The reason way the price is so ludicrous high is because of them. Because the hospitals don't want to get sued, simply make it so that a hospital can't get sued. But they can be take into court for malpractice, and an insurance will not help you there.
>>
>>720006537

ikr. Imagine if the government would control the police? Or the military. I'd hate to live in a country like that. Those commie bastards.
>>
File: 1451023032703.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451023032703.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>720006784
>>
>>720003531
>Pay no attention to the fact we never fined the chimps for not ever having it in the first place

Bullshit. I've never had or needed health insurance because I'm 24 and have no preexisting conditions. The ACA required that I get health insurance so that the CEOs of the health insurance companies and their cronys acould afford to make 7 figures while still paying out to all the fucking half-dead baby boomers that they can't deny anymore.

Why didn't we cut out insurance companies completely and have completely socialized healthcare? Because republicucks are afraid of socialism and losing jobs. Even if the social program is beneficial to everyone and the job is perpetuating a scam.
>>
>>720006114
And a sizeable portion of them are lazy, don't take care of their children, spend it on drugs or don't have any direction and have been on the system all of their lives.

Welfare is a disease, it props up the weak to be weak and leeches off of the strong. A real welfare system would get these people back to work. They could be doing literally anything as long as there was a net profit to it.
>>
>>720010161
Idiot: he means that the 58% the graphic reports to represent don't have jobs and would happily take their insurance for free from the 42% that do.
>>
>>720010266
You're drawing such a strong false equivalency.

At the end of the day, the government is just institutionalized violence. Everything it does is backed up by its ability to enforce.

Police and Military are predicated on violence, which is a governments legitimate purpose.
>>
>>720010346
Who's really the idiot. The picture clearly states that 42% of americans is unsupportive of a healthcare system
>>
>>720010302
abolish welfare all together
disability is now limited to those bedridden
you must work for 5 years to build up 6 months of unemployment. You cannot bank any higher than 6 months of unemployment.
done
>>
>>720010301
Sounds like you agree with me.
Sounds like you are not for forcing people to buy insurance and you are for charging all the negros who had been using our welfare prior to obamacare, for free.
>>
>>720010578
I'm for a step further. Bedridden? Sucks to be you. Hope you were nice to your family or a charitable organization takes pity on you. Otherwise, you and the other dead weight will eventually perish and relieve our burden of your suffering.
>>
>>720006654

correct, but you end up paying much more if they arent insured and healthy.

just so you know, giving basic and free healthcare to everyone dramaticly increases the income of everyone thus the entire country benefits.

Now the US is beyond repair, but still.
>>
>>720010850
This. If you're a leech, be a leech on your consenting family. Not non-consenting society.
>>
>>720010459

How is it a false equivalency? A monopoly is a monopoly, no matter what.

>the government is just institutionalized violence
I just realized it's pointless arguing with an american trump voter, if this is how you perceive the government where you live. In other industrialized countries, the government is put in place to actually help people.
>>
>>720003928
its 58 dollars for nothing. its a fine to not be insured which is different for everyone based on your income.
>>
>>720010609
No, and not very many people got it for free. The ACA makes me pay 60$/mo on healthcare and sinks 215$/mo of the taxpayers money. Most of that money gets payed out to insurance company employees and the dude sitting at the top. If healthcare were completely socialized most of those people would be cut out, and more money would be available to pay out for medical expenses.

Auto insurance is a scam too. If you saved your auto insurance payment instead of sending it of to the insurance company then you'd be able to afford to pay out most of the time with no deductible. Can your auto insurance say that?
>>
>>720011086
>the government is put in place to actually help people.

By forcibly stealing peoples money with threat of violence or imprisonment? So it can "give" that money to other people?

There is a thing where people give their money to victimized or underprivileged people with no need for theft. It's called charity.
>>
i work around a lot of people and hear horror stories about what ACA did to their rates. people with median salaries paying 1500 a month to insure themselves. plus their insurance has high deductibles and wont pay for anything anyways. I talked to a guy yesterday whos going deaf and his insurance will only pay for 1 hearing aid. the hearing aid for his other ear will cost 9,000. so why the fuck even have insurance just pay for all your shit out of pocket then your fine, a.k.a tax to the impoverish niggers
>>
>>720004767
it doesn't work in australia
>>
>>720006610
that's not a graph
>>
>>720004844
so......

What part of your life Has Obama fucked?

Or, sorry I shouldn't put words in your mouth.

What ha Obama done to the country that you disagree with, inbetween munching down your steaks and earning 94k a year?
>>
>>720005030
the NHS is being gutted by the conservative party in an effort to have it shut down completely

do you not follow britbong news?
>>
Donald Trump is a liar and a sociopath. It does not matter what your political preference is, you need to oppose him as strongly as possible.
>>
On a positive note, Obama will let you out of the FEMA death camp, now, and give you your guns back.
>>
>>720012001
kek
>>
>>720012001
lets organize a mass suicide to show our solidarity against him, i'll bring the koolaid and you bring the rollerskates
>>
>>720011926
Run it in to the ground so it can be sold off cheap to their mates. Make a quick buck, cook the figures post-sale to show how much the service improved after selling most of it and take credit for "saving" it.

They did the same with the Post Office. Make it shit, sell it cheap, their mates make a massive ton of money (the initial share price rose immediately by >30% because it was sold undervalued) and they pretend like it's saved the service when in reality it's still just as shit as ever.

Cunts.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 33



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.