[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State where you're from and what state do you think has

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 30

State where you're from and what state do you think has the worst people.

I'd personally have to say California is the worst state to live in people wise, with LA being the most insufferable city I've ever had the misfortune of visiting. The people there are the absolute worst. Self righteous, conceited special snowflakes that won't insult you to your face but will roast you relentlessly behind your back. Absolute pinnacle of cuckolds. Libtards, Jews and faggots that deserve to be gassed. I live in fucking Jew York City and I'd choose to live in this shithole over all of California any day of the week.
>>
>>719958246
NY, and it's a toss up between NY, and Commiefornia
>>
File: 1484677250493.png (17KB, 430x809px) Image search: [Google]
1484677250493.png
17KB, 430x809px
>>719958246
Cali, hands down, no argument to be made
>>
LA (Louisiana), and fucking dammit op, when talking about Los Angeles, use L.A. cuz LA means Louisiana. LA doesn't want to be confused with a shitty city like L.A.
>>
Fucking needledick conservative shit stain
>>
From KS

Worst people are in CA
Ive found no state that even comes close
>>
>>719958246
I thought this for years myself.
But then I moved to San Diego and totally changed my mind. SD is not as batshit whacko as the Bay Area or LA. Large military presence here, meaning more conservatives to neutralize the space case libtards. Shit, my congressman is Republican (Issa)

Anyway, its good not being so damned uptight like east coasters (NY/NJ/MD/DC/VA for 33 years)

Best weather on earth always puts you in a good mood.
>>
Cali or Washington state are pretty shit
>>
>>719958246
Fl, and that's a hard california
>>
I'm from Georgia, and the worst state I have ever been in is Mississippi hands down. It has the stupidest, fatest, and blackest people in the US
>>
Living in Louisiana is the worst. No one here has half a brain cell. It's always blistering hot. Infested with spics and dirty niggers. worst state
>>
>>719958246
from Virginia (the civilized northern part)

worst state people wise is easily florida. just google "a florida man"
>>
>>719959097
Same, from Louisiana and I can't fucking stand Californians acting so fucking superior, even though they are just a bunch of fags who ran across money
>>
File: states template3.jpg (391KB, 1258x667px) Image search: [Google]
states template3.jpg
391KB, 1258x667px
>>719958246

Every state is different and every state has it's good and bad people. Some states seem like they have the worst people but it's often because the ones people are highlighting are either extremely urban stereotypes or extremely rural stereotypes. All in all, most states are okay and there is a confirmation bias present in almost any assessment of a state.

Having said that, I grew up in the south and it's fucking beautiful and can't be really explored and truly appreciated by visiting only its major cities...just like every state.
>>
>>719959547
Also yeah if Louisiana didn't have heat, mosquitoes, niggers, or heat, it would be the best place on earth to live

Best food hands down and mostly everyone is happy
>>
From ky.

I've never met anyone from Illinois who I liked. Everybody's just an asshole in general, the girls cheat and laugh about it, most of the guys use drugs and abuse the women, nobody takes care of the kids and they're just a bunch of mini-shitheads like their parents. They've all got this better-then-everyone-else attitude that makes you wanna slap them across the face. Wouldn't be to bad if they stayed by themselves, but no, they have to impose their shifty existence upon anyone nearby they think they can fuck over or swindle something from.
>>
>>719959742
Where in Florida have you been that you came to the conclusion you love us? Been here years and i can say the people are maybe 6/10
>>
>>719958246
VA easily. Dumb rednecks and faggot new englanders that can't handle the cold.
>>
From Colorado, love snowbaording and Mexican food.
Califags need to stop moving here.
They fucking ruined Boulder.
>>
ITT: everyone hates californis

Too bad such a beautiful state is so cucked by the people
>>
From northern minnesota, hate any state down south, florida probably cause last time i went there were niggers everywhere
>>
>>719958246
I travel for work quite a bit. I have been from Maine to Florida. I currently live in Virginia but usually live in NY state. Florida is by far the worst state ever. Niggers spics and fat old people. You never know where you stand. Georigia is the next worst state. Hot as fuck with no beaches. South Carolina is the next shit state. Maryland is really really really shitty like just as bad as Florida but bad in different ways. It stinks 90% of the time and the people are shitty. West Virginia laws are fucking stupid. Pennsylvania is full of inbreds like the highest state for inbreeding, sister fucking, and meth. NY is really chill since weed is basically legal without being sold in head shops, basically free weed. Cops wont bust you. NJ is pure shit. Deleware is basically NJ. Conn is bullshit never go, lots of snow, too crowded. Rhode Island is fucking stupid. Mass roads are bull fucking shit to drive on, and the state are full of faggots. Its like California mini. NH and VT are great, and Maine is gorgeous with great people. Virginia is decent with decent people but shit laws. Kentucky, Ohio are both boring as fuck. Indiana is a giant state with NOTHING to do. Arizona is very dry, the people there are either spics who don't understand english or fat old people. Stay the fuck out of California unless you enjoy taking dick up the ass. The whole state stinks of wild fires, vasoline, and shit I kid you not. Nevada is a state full of sex offenders hiding from the list as its the only state that doesn't require SOR registration. Wash and Or smell of puke and weed, but hey legal weed! Colorado is my favorite state next to Maine, legal weed, no niggers. Things I dislike about Colorado are the tourists, but they only come once a year, and truckers. The truckers ruin the state. Loud ignorant and inconsiderate. Wyoming and montana are too cold for me. Too many farms, not enough cities so if you break down, its going to be a long cold walk.
>>
Colorado, I hate California fags because recently a lot have moved here and are awful drivers in the snow. They bitch an complain about it being cold here and how much snow we get. They are also trying to make colorado more of a liberal state than it already is and its awful
>>
Ohio is the worst state in every way. Followed closely by the entire south and tornado alley.
>>
>>719959271
City?
>>
Arizona

Full of sand dwelling rednecks who are either 350lbs or on meth when not driving their Diesel monster trucks around town in 115 degree heat.

Fuck Zonies.
>>
>>719959787
I dont find the heat bad at all, granted having 70 degrees for a week in the middle of January is a bit excessive. I like the food but people need to learn to drive faster.
>>
>>719958246
from NY and these are the worst people
>>
>>719960323
they are moving back out thankfully, I was there last month and it seemed to quiet down, when all the fags realized they were completely unwelcome.
>>
>>719961131
The heat is bad when your job is mostly outside, and I like it being cold during winter, and yeah half the people in BR drive super fast and the other drive super slow, but atleast it's not nearly the worst city for driving, once you try driving in Prague, you will thank god for every second that you sit in our weak ass traffic
>>
>>719960818
Not disagreeing with you, but could you expand your thoughts on NJ? Why's it pure shit?
>>
File: b map.png (91KB, 1131x724px) Image search: [Google]
b map.png
91KB, 1131x724px
>>719958246
From Missouri, I think the worst people are from California. Made this map for the last thread but it expresses my opinions
>>
File: alberta.jpg (23KB, 407x400px) Image search: [Google]
alberta.jpg
23KB, 407x400px
California is the most cucked state by far
>>
>>719961663
needles on the beaches, drugs, muff cabbage, the accent, the lack of style, and snookie
>>
>>719958246
No need to repeat what OP already said for me.
>>
>>7199617246
says the guy from Missouri
>>
>>719962332
whats wrong with missouri
>>
File: 1429996062883.jpg (50KB, 493x624px) Image search: [Google]
1429996062883.jpg
50KB, 493x624px
>>719958246

Texas has the worst people hands down but the whole South should be gassed tbh.
>>
>>719958246

From Florida, Genuinely believe that if all of the people in California disappeared, the world would be a much better place.

Florida is still pretty shit though
>>
>>719958246
from Utah
and the worst people is the US are a toss up between Utah and Texas
>Utah Mormons treat everyone that they even think isn't a Mormon or what they consider a good Mormon like absolute shit scum of the Earth
>I have never met a Texan that isn't a self center loud obnoxious asshole
>>
>>719959958
My grandparents had a condo down in New Smyrna Beach and their place was RIGHT ON the beach and my little brother and I spent most of our summers growing living down there 1-2 months each year after school finished. I love it because a) seafood seafood seafood, b) surfing and the whole daily beach life was comfy as fuck, c) cozy thunderstorms and seabreeze plus access to nearby Daytona and also Canaveral National Seashore/watching rockets launch was a cool thing, d) as I got older all the tourists in bikinis and some of my first experiences with girls was down there

Also it's just a fun state in general. I have family in Boca Raton, Ft. Meyers/Sanibel, Sarasota, and during high school I had some fun/weird memories on Spring Break trips to PCB.

All in all it's a fun state for me at least.
>>
>>719960818
>Georgia
>no beaches

Are you stupid?
>>
>>719960818
>too cold
>too hot
>wahhhhhhh

You sound like a little bitch
>>
>>719958246
Oregon and Oregon. Bunch of pretentious leftist hipsters.
>>
I grew up in the north and moved to the south. The north has great pace. Everything is done without hesitation and everyone has a purpose. Hell, even the bums work in NYC. In the south, people give a shit about you but godammit if the sun didn't fry their brains stupid
>>
I live in Ohio

California obviously has the worst people. Just force them out of the union, already.
>>
>>719960886
fellow cobro here, i feel your pain.
>>
>>719958246
Now living in California, grew up in West Virginia.

West Virginia has the worst people. The demise of coal has been on the horizon for a long time due to the emergence of natural gas for electricity generation. Reducing regulation of coal mining won't bring back the demand for coal from electric plants, and the residents of the state refuse to adjust to the new market reality. They believe that any Republican administration will "bring coal back" but they can't make coal the de facto electricity generation source again.

Plus speed traps. Fucking sheriffs in West Virginia and their fucking speed traps. I lived right by one on U.S. Route 19 and loved it when someone finally got their tickets - and a ton more - thrown out due to improper signage of the reduced speed and the length of the zone not meeting a state minimum requirements. End result, though, was the reduced speed zone got longer, no one with a W.V. plate was ever pulled over, but sometimes it would mess with traffic when the pass-through folks actually followed the limit.
>>
>>719962842
no shit
even when I was going through airborne school the place felt like a beach was just beyond the trees
>>
From Minnesota

Worst people has to be from California or Texas, it's a toss up
>>
>>719958246
MOfag here. Definitely California. Nuke LA and I may change my vote to Jew York.
>>
>>719958246
I'm from the KC side of Missouri and I absolutely loathe the St. Louis side of Missouri. St. Louis is a dirty, nasty, disgusting place full of self-righteous circle-jerkers with no jobs. They can literally fuck off.
>>
>>719958246
> from Michigan
> worst from Massachusetts based on some experience (specifically Boston)

Loved Boston as a town, but holy shit I've lived in Cali and Boston drivers are 1000 times worse fuck you.

Florida is also a pretty awful cesspool of Americana.
>>
>>719958246
Haven't really lived in a state long enough to claim it. Currently in Colorado.

CA is a terrible state from the law to most of the people but I still love it.
Also, LA is shit depending on where you go. I lived in Paramount for 8 months and I liked it pretty ok.
>>
>>719963101
There literally are beaches. Georgia has like 100 miles of coastline.
>>
>>71996032
Fucking amen bro
>>
>>719963470
I'm from MO side of KC and I can't agree more. I have never met people who were more self righteous and entitled for no reason than people from St. Louis.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 736x414px
IL/Greater Chicago metro area here. Fuck Indiana. Land of redneck fucks and Mike Pence.
>>
California here.

The south is fucking shit. So is most of the midwest. Almost all flyovers really. No culture. All retards. Fat. Ugly. Dumb. Smelly. No wonder they're called flyovers.
>>
File: 1483252042715.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1483252042715.gif
2MB, 277x342px
I live in KS and believe that a state is too large of a group to judge together. Texas is gay though
>>
>>719963724
You got good ass BBQ!
>>
>>719963260
Florida to
>>
>>719963794
why havent you been shot yet?
>>
>>719962698
People from Utah are shit at driving
>>
>>719962726
Some people have a better time then others I guess. been here a long time and it's just hurricanes and rednecks.
>>
>>719958246
New Hampshire here.
Fuck Texas.
Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi suck too, but at least they aren't fucking Texas.
>>
I live in Portland, OR. I've also lived in central CA and mainland rural Alaska. Other than that, I've visited most of the Midwest. I'd say my favorite place to live is a toss up between Portland and Anchorage, AK. Non-political reasons.

As far as places I'd never want to live: Colorado Springs and Las Vegas.
>>
>>719964073
77 neighborhoods and about 70 suburbs. All those shootings happen in like 4 zips. Chicago metro area is FUCKING HUGE
>>
>>719963928
What city you live in. CG here
>>
Califag here. The worst are New Yorkers or the deep south.
>>
>>719964123
it is so bad that I am convinced each Utah driver believes they are always the only car on the road

but usually they're good at driving in snow
not this year though
I have yet to pass an exit sign or rail that hasn't been crashed into
>>
>>719960964
Leavenworth ks
Ridgecrest, and newport beach CA
>>
>>719964438
To late to the party. Seems almost everyone hates your shit state
>>
>>719958246
which state has the most fake tit chicks in it? I want to go there
>>
>>719959304
Isn't San Diego really close to the border? How many wetbacks are currently squatting in your back yard?
>>
>>719963957
ive got 4 kinds of barbecue sauce in my fridge right now and i'm not even at home (Oklahoma Joes, Gates, Jack Stack and Arthur Bryants)
>>
>>719964874
Mississippi has the highest average BMI
>>
>>719958246
New York. Pretty state, ruined by one giant festering shithole of a dump of the same name, and by its people, a bunch of undeservedly egomaniacal self-assured, know-it-all know-nothing aggressive assholes. You just barely beat out a Texas and California in the near three-way tie.

Lived in each for years, worth cultures on earth, each for different reasons.
>>
>>719959742
Dude, Atlanta is pure garbage. Is the rest of GA liveable?
>>
>>719964998
that's fat people tho
>>
I'm from TN. I've lived in VA. I currently live in NC.

I'd say California arguably has the worst people overall. I can't definitively say this because I've never been there. They have all the shit overflow from mexico, the self righteous liberals who think they're better than you, and celebrity / big things happening culture. All of that contributes to a lot of different types of people I want nothing to do with.

The places I've lived above of course have their problems as well. We have very very poor and uneducated people with little hope. However none of them really get under your skin like annoying liberals who think their morality is by default better than yours before you even open your mouth. I had my share of SJW's in college.
>>
>>719962094
I've lived in NJ my whole life and never found a needle on our beaches, and I went all up and down the coast of years too. The "New Jersey" accent really is only prevalent in Jersey City and even then very few people have it. We have the Appalachian accent mostly now. Snooki is terrible but I'm sure every state has someone just as bad (hell at least we don't have honey boo boo). Lack of style doesn't even make sense. Do you mean fashion? Because if you care about someone's clothes that much, live in shithole NYC or LA. Drugs are a plus as long as you aren't retarded, and you can find good muff if you don't exclusively go to dives. So yeah, pretty much everything you said was wrong

Inb4 butt hurt New Jerseian
>>
>>719964904
>gate's
The true KC masterpiece
>>
>>719964600
It's horrible my power went out not too long ago due to a terrible driver crashing into a utility pole
>>
>>719965100
fat bitches got fat titties
>>
>>719960801
Duluth here. I don't even travel below the tension line anymore. Selfish jerks.
>>
>>719965344
but i want fake titties
>>
I'm from southeast Louisiana. I think fags from California are the worst, wouldn't last a day down here
>>
>>719958246
I've traveled all around the country originally from Ohio now residing in PA. I would have to say the worst people ive ever met were in california. Oregon people were surprisingly nice
>>
>>719965209
Eh, Gates isn't bad but Joe's KC and Jack Stack are better.

I still need to get out and try LC's as I've heard they're good.
>>
>>719965387
Tension line?
>>
>>719965209
Original Gates and Original Jack Stack are my shit, gotta love burnt ends too
>>
>>719958246
I'm from Georgia
I despise Georgia.
>>
>>719965389
then say what you want
how the fuck am I supposed to know that when you say "fat" you mean "fake"

and go to Cali
I don't think there is a bitch there over the age of 12 that doesn't have silicone in her tits
>>
>>719965130
ive personally thrown needles on nj beaches
>>
>>719965584
Said like a Disney princess
>>
>>719965495
Joes and Jack Stack are better for the money in my opinion. I've got a cop friend who says they get a few health code violations but if you don't mind that LC's is alright
>>
>>719965607
i never said fat mate...
>>719964874
>which state has the most fake tit chicks in it? I want to go there

but thank you, sounds amazing!
>>
From Idaho. Damn Californians need to fuck off out of here, they're ruining this place in every possible way.
>>
>>719965618
Well I've never found one, but I usually go to the richer beaches
>>
>>719959838
Wisconsin here. Can confirm. We don't call them FIBs for nothing. They are rude, drive like laws don't apply to them, respect no one, and trash the place when they leave.

Fuck the FIBs.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>719958246
I'm from Arkansas. My state is, generally, very polite. In NE and NW Arkansas, the standard of living is generally good and the cost of living is exceptionally low. In Central AR, and especially southern, the poverty rate is high and it's not nearly as well off. I think California is the worst state I've had the misfortune of visiting. If an earthquake could break it off and push it out to sea, I'd welcome it. Or if they would secede or join Mexico.
>>
i live in north carolina
fuck everyone from florida, you faggots are the worst drivers in the country
>>
>>719965094
>I had a bad time in Atlanta once and so the whole city must suck

Atlanta is a cool city, man. And yes, the rest of the ENTIRE STATE is quite comfy. You have beautiful mountains in the north, gorgeous piedmont rolling hills and farm/hunting land in the middle, and a wonderful coast. Savannah is the best and should be our state's capital, imho. However, south Georgia, for the most part is a piney wasteland with little Old South cities peppered in here in there.

>>719965584
Which part of Georgia are you from, fellow GAfag?
>>
From Upstate New York. I resent how people try to lump us with NYC when we're completely different.
>>
>>719965567
Draw a line from just above the Twin Cities to just below Marquette, Mi.
High-tension irrational dickhead culture below it, calm, low-tension, reasonable culture above it.
>>
>>719962698
Utah fag as well. Can't stand pretty much anyone near SLC. Everyone drives 10 miles under the speed limit and are super snobby.
>>
>>719958246
Georgia, California by far, I was really edging towards Michigan and Mississippi
>>
>>719966099
i feel your pain

"where are you from anon?"
"new york"
"omg cool! what part?"
"like near syracuse"
"oh..."
>>
>>719959742
hey georgia bro.
>>
>>719966076
the suburbs of Atlanta, everybody here is a nigger or white trash. I'm sure the city would be nice to live in, although i'm considering moving up north soon.
>>
>>719966028
Statistically speaking people from Wyoming are the worst drivers in the country :l
>>
File: 1479246873402.png (8KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1479246873402.png
8KB, 426x426px
PA, but not Pennsyl-tucky.
I'd have to say New York, those filthy puerto ricans can't drive for shit.
>>
>>719965810
TOP TIER KEK! We do treat your state like toilet it is! Eat your cheese, drink your beer, shoot your animals, and fuck your chicks (most are fat).
>>
>>719966290
Nigger is definitely correct, whitetrash in cabbagetown, but I gotta tell ya, way too many gooks here. its like vietnam invaded us for revenge.
>>
>>719966294
well fuck them too but there's none of them here
>>
>>719965810
Illinois people are pretty obnoxious. Everyone else along the Great Lakes turned out so well, I can't figure out how Illinois became the irritating drunk idiot cousin who crashed the party even though no one invited him, intentionally.
>>
File: 1452478605152.png (110KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
1452478605152.png
110KB, 825x510px
>>719966290
>>719966076
I'm from Chattanooga just north of the border. It's quite nice there overall and a decent amount to do especially if you like the outdoors.
>>
>>719966415
Gooks? Have you been in chryostasis for the last 80 years? We call them chinks now.
>>
>>719958246
>stat where you're from
Arkansas

Worst people can easily be found in California.
>>
>>719966171

going to meetings with two lenders tomorrow so that i can buy a second home just north of alexandria. plan is to turn around and sell local home and relocate to second home within a year.

can't wait to out of the fucking city and living closer to the land where people are normal.
>>
From northwest suburbs of Chicago IL nice down here but definetely nothing to really see. California has the worst people. I lived in Vista CA north of San Diego and just self entitled liberals live there. And plenty of people there are what I call "brainwashed"
>>
From NJ, don't really have beef with any state in particular.

And yes I have left NJ.
>>
>>719966294

come to minneapolis. i can assure you that our east african population can hold a candle against the worst drivers anywhere.
>>
>>719966535
i'm talking about vietnam, not china
also you mean cryostasis right?
>>
Kentucky here, worst people by far is California.
>>
>>719965576
You know, I was going to say how I live down the street from one and I'm just not enthused about Gates but really I just need to go again. It's been more than a year since I was last there so I need to check it out again.
>>
>>719966171
lol
Yeah because:
Below that, German immigrants
Above that, Scandinavian immigrants

The Germans brought over their pre-war culture where it continues to this day, being a bunch of uptight stubborn aggressive judgey cunts all up in everyones shit every two seconds. Meanwhile the scandies just shake their heads, walk off, and get on with their day quietly.
>>
>>719965094
Athens is alright. Macon is just kinda there. Savannah is based. Atlanta... Atlanta is one of those places where you have to have at least some vague idea of where you should and shouldn't go. If you know to stay in the nicer (read: white) parts of the city it's one of the funnest places you could visit. End up in the ghetto and it gives the shitty parts of Memphis a run for biggest shithole in the South.
>>
>>719966899
There's no "h" in it? But it makes the same sound as Christ...

Also Chinks are Asian not just Chinese
>>
Someone should tally up all of this data.
>>
>>719958246
From Idaho, fuck CA. Some of you are alright but most of you are worthless assholes who can't stop moving here and being surprised to find out Idaho is a deep red state full of overly polite gun nuts with a fuckload of scary black rifles of the sort you wet the bed over. Unless you're willing to become one of us fuck off, we're full.

Tourists are welcome but please remember, pack it it, pack it out. That means any refuse you bring is to be left in the proper bin not out in the Frank Church wilderness behind a tree or in a cinder cone at Craters of the Moon. Lots of great outdoors activities here, just don't fucking ruin it by being a fucking slob.
>>
>>719966290
There are definitely niggers everywhere in the south, and white trash everywhere in the south, but you're either wrong or you live in a shitty place like fucking Snellville or Lithonia if you think all suburbs of Atlanta only have those two groups. There's plenty of your regular white middle class average people too. Also don't forget the white hipster and teeny boppers everywhere as well.
>>
>>719967076
No, the root word "cryo" does know contain an 'H'
>>
>>719967024
hey GAbros, Morrow here, its not that bad despite how most of time its night due to the community.
>>
California is the god state, and you faggots know it. Excellent weather, beaches and mountains for miles, friendly people. Stay mad in your shit state that's either too hot or too cold.
>>
>>719967185
Shit, well I learned something today
>>
>>719967207
it's not the weather in California that's the problem, it's all the special snowflake faggots like you running rampant.
>>
>>719966509
Chattanooga is nice. It may as well be a suburb of Atlanta. Pretty mountains. Remember when Ringold got fucked by tornadoes in 2011?

>>719967024
This. This guys knows his Georgia/Atlanta. Cheers, fellow Georgia bro. Dahlonega reporting in.
>>
>>719965387
Grand Marais here. Fuck the summer, seriously. Dipshits fucking everywhere in our tiny-ass town. I've lived here my whole life. Basically, fuck everyone from the west/south. Particularly Georgia and Florida.
>>
>>719967207
Too many kikes and spics. Too much degeneracy, too much filth (literally and figuratively). And fuck you I'll take seasons over desert any year.
>>
File: IMG_3317.jpg (26KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3317.jpg
26KB, 300x470px
>>719967109
> idaho
> we're full
Mfw I'm from NJ
>>
Grew up in Oklahoma.
Honor bound to say Texas has the worst people even though they're generally alright and more or less us with bigger hats and more than just oil going on.

For real though, California has the worst people and it's not all that close.
>>
File: IMG_0183.jpg (74KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
74KB, 411x412px
>>719958246
>help
>be me
>I'm a double niggerfag.jpg
>both of my dads are black
>and gay.png
>surrounded by beautiful white woman
>might be double fag
>also double nigger
>can't resist
>sleep with white woman
>http://www.notstraighttho.com
>can't bust double niggerfag nut
>need boyfriend that looks like white woman
>smh.gov
>>
>>719967165
>tfw you're in snellville
Never said all of Georgia was like that, because I personally have no fuckin clue. Lived here my entire life and i'm stuck here until atleast 2018 because of my job.
>>
>>719963470
>>719963724
St. Louis area here. The hell are you talking about? Parts of the city are pretty trash and there are some libcucks here but have either of you ever been to St. Louis? You want to talk assholes, look to Chicago, a bunch of fucking pricks up there.
>>719964904
Gates is the shit.
>>
>>719958246
Meh I'm pretty conservative and enjoy living in LA, have lived all over the state as well

I also lived in manhattan for 2 years and got bored of it pretty quick
>>
File: 1.jpg (43KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43KB, 780x438px
>>719967384
fuck you too sunshine.
>>
>>719961724
>Up the Wisconsin and U.P. Coastline
>nigs

lolwut. That may very well be the whitest area in the country. It's all affluent country estates overlooking Lake Michigan, tycoons, wealthy retirees and old mob bosses living quietly in house arrest, all the way up the coast.
>>
>>719967207
If the state wasn't run by assholes it would actually be pretty nice but nooo, you guys had to go hard authoritarian left.
>>
From UT, VA sucks dick
>>
>>719967303
Nice ad hominem dumbfuck.
>>
>>719958246
Louisiana
Louisiana
>>
File: IS2.jpg (59KB, 650x408px) Image search: [Google]
IS2.jpg
59KB, 650x408px
>>719958246
>from
Florida

>worse people
commieforina, newyork, michigan, washington, louisiana, rode island, main, vermont.

in that order too.
>>
File: 1461438781343.jpg (44KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1461438781343.jpg
44KB, 500x350px
>>719967324
a bunch of TN got messed up by tornadoes and then the forest fire in Dollywood recently. All in all everything's continued as normal and didn't skip too much of a beat. I currently live in NC. I've found it's where you live on the local scale that matters more. I live in a middle class suburban area as opposed to where I work where the druggies and criminals are.
>>
File: blood_mountain.jpg (87KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
blood_mountain.jpg
87KB, 570x380px
>>719967477
My brother! I'm sorry you have to live in Snellville. It wasn't a bad place in the 90's (I grew up in Lawrenceville which was a nice suburb back then). It's hardly recognizable now just like a lot of those places like Loganville, Suwannee, Lilburn, etc. Overrun with Asians, Hispanics, and the blacks have never left.

Get wise and come up here to the north Georgia mountains. We get a great dose of all four seasons, there's hiking, hunting, fishing, and kayaking/canoeing, and mostly white people.

Pic related
>>
>>719966368
Yeah, our girls are either beefeaters or athletes, your choice.
May the gods help you either way.
>>
>>719967207
People would have a better opinion of you if your biggest export wasn't cuntbags in numbers that overwhelm the locals and try to regulate their new state to death while complaining about how it isn't California. Because considering how much it has going for it California would be just about the best place on earth if it wasn't full of Californians.
>>
>>719967384

you were born in nearly the best place on earth. i'm sorry for the tourists, but you've got no right to complain.

well, except for the occasional snow that you get in the summer.

fantastic town though.
>>
>>719967822
Went up there back in 08, was a nice place. But i'm honestly kinda sick of this state, considering moving up to Ohio or PA, i've got friends and family up there.
>>
kentucky....
you already know what its about.
>>
>>719967924
Yeah in college now and I've never met a kid from California that I've liked. Upstate NYers are pretty cool though.
>>
>>719967923
They sure can drink though.
Wow.
>>
>>719967822
I'm actually planning to move Blue Ridge next year, that a good plan GA brother
>>
>>719967324

>>719967024 here.
I'm not even from Georgia. I just lived in Dickhater long enough to figure out what was up between stints in Colorado.
>>
>>719967781
Yeah those wildfires messed shit up in Gatlingburg/Pigeon Forge. We had some fires down here in the GA mountains too, particularly the Cohutta Wilderness, but it was thankfully in pretty remote areas. That smoke that was everywhere for weeks was crazy though.

lmao @ your picture. I would love it if someone made up a whole bunch of Trump Valentine's Day cards just like that.
>>
>>719968091
What sort of college are you going to?
>>
>>719967725
Maine has an e on the end you degenerate.
>>
>>719967384
Oh sweet, Grand Marais... there's a lot of pretty country up around there. Well done in the 2nd home & transition. A little slice of heaven!
>>
>>719968039
I would move to PA....Ohio just seems like a super boring place. At least PA has mountains in part of it. Ohio to me is just one of those places I would rather kill myself than live in.

>>719968109
Blue Ridge is nice, man! You're going to love it. Come down to Dahlonega some time. I'd recommend during one of our little town festivals like Bear on the Square or Gold Rush Days.

>>719968125
Decatur is cool only in the downtown part if you want to drink and hang out. The rest of it is a typical suburban Atlanta hellhole that was much better 10-15 years ago.
>>
>>719968235
Film/TV/Journalism school mostly I'm going for audio engineering/sound design
>>
>>719968417
Both pa and Ohio suck
>>
>>719967426
Yes too many undesirables but that comes with high population places. Also a clean state (except for LA which can be hit or miss). Also
>buying into the seasons meme like a mom posting on Facebook
>>
>>719968280
>>719968033
You people have your heads so far up your ass if you think this is a nice place to live. There's nothing to do here, if you're not into outdoors activities and the hippie festivals that happen every weekend. Employment is fucking harsh and minimal if you don't have a federal, state or county job. Rent is through the roof and everything is more expensive.
>>
>>719968131

hate to hear that about gatlinburg/PF cool place to visit. miss it 15years ago when i was young.
>>
TX, and love the southern states and hate only one state. And that is Cali. becuase of the fucking lib-tards
>>
>>719968417
You'd be surprised, columbus is quite a nice city. It's only two hour from lake Erie aswell. Went up there not too long ago to visit a friend at OSU, we had a blast.
>>
>>719959958
from south FL
i feel there's a charm to the people who don't know English and drive like shit

worse of the worse good ol cali
>>
>>719968417
Downtown Decatur was pretty cool. I liked Little Five Points more but getting there from where I lived was a lot less convenient. But, yeah, once you start getting out toward Emory or past that lesbian school it was boring af.
>>
South Carolina here.
From my experience, Mass is terrible just because of the people from there. They're all libtards who think they're better than everyone else and have dumbass opinions like agreeing with the whole Black Lives Matter bullshit and the dumbass fucking women's march on Washington, as if women don't have equal rights as men. They seem to think that if you aren't a liberal, it's only because you're "ignorant" or "uneducated," and they act like they're just so much better than you in every way. You want to know how black people can stop being killed by cops (some of those cops being black themselves by the goddamn way)? Stop being a stupid fucking cunt and do what the motherfucker with the gun pointed at you tells you to do! Wanna close the so called "wage gap?" Get an actual goddamned degree in something useful that will get you a better paying job, and actually go the fuck to work instead of looking for something that you can pretend to be the victim of and marching about it. You aren't entitled to jack fucking shit, if you want something then why don't you go out and fucking work for it you spoiled little waste of fucking existence? White males have no goddamned privilege, I only own what I have because I've been working since I was 14 fucking years old, get the fuck over yourselves, you self-righteous goddamn pseudo-intellectual sacks of shit, and actually go out there and earn something for once. My respect, for example.
>>
>>719958246
From Texas and currently going to school at LSU. My girlfriend is from Minnesota and I swear to my good lord that southern states are literally garbage in comparison. Fucken spics and economical poverty everywhere in Texas and Louisiana. Minnesota would be nice or Wisconsin.
>>
>>719968435
I'm not too well versed in film and tv, so I don't know of many schools like that in NY. Upstate's been my home since I was born, and my only gripe is how erratic the weather is.

Why does it feel like spring in January?
>>
>>719963470
Also from KC, definitely agree
>>719967498
Chicagoans can be pretty self absorbed but they just aren't nearly as insufferable as most StL people I've known

That being said, kansas is the fucking worst
>>
>>719968988
im from minnesota

Stay out of the twin cities and it's the GOAT state.
>>
>>719968946
From mass

Too lazy to argue with you
>>
>>719958246
You've obviously not been to NY.
>>
>>719969076
Going to have to give me examples. I may just not see it because I've lived in St. Louis for most of my life.
>>
>>719969037
Climate change?
>>
>>719969158
Case in point. Although more specifically, Boston is the area I'm talking about. I knew a few people from Connecticut, they seemed pretty chill. Same/similar views, but not so fucking dumb about it.
>>
>>719969233
>I live in fucking Jew York City
>>
>>719967924
I don't know about cuntbags really but the Californian stereotype is the chill surfer dude for a reason. Sure I've met some major shitters but many people are just laid back, friendly, and down to earth.
>>
I'm from Commiefornia and I can confirm it is the worst state
>>
>>719969302
I live in Boston. Marching on Saturday was pretty fun.
>>
>>719969461
The California stereotype here isn't the chill surfer dude. Our stereotype is the Bay Area yuppie douche who can't drive for six months of the year and is very outspoken about how things are where they used to live. It's like, if you want to move somewhere new that's fine, but for everyone's sake at least try to fucking assimilate a little. If you want things to be like where you're from just move back.
>>
>>719962951
this
>>
>>719960503
Lots of places would be perfect if it weren't for the populace.
>>
>>719958246
Would say Cali is the worst state to live in for alot of reasons. Texas is best cause no one here gives two shits bout anything unless you're from East Texas or Austin. No one here likes them either
>>
Texas, love it aside from the heat.
I've been through Mississippi and just being there a few hours ate away at my soul. Shit hole. Saw the Confederate presidents house though. Mo'fukka knew how to live.
>>
I live in Indiana, and after reading all these comments I gotta say I've never been so happy to live in the most boring state on earth. I think the worst state in my experience is Pennsylvania
solely because of Philly.
>>
File: States I like.png (189KB, 1410x852px) Image search: [Google]
States I like.png
189KB, 1410x852px
>>719958246
I'm from Georgia, and I feel the worst Americans come from...it's really a toss up between Alabama and Mississippi. If I had to choose right this second, I'd say Mississippi.
>>
>>719968988
Texas here, I don't know what you mean by economical poverty, we have a shit ton of jobs everywhere and we have one of the best medical centers in the country. Tons of family in Louisiana though, shits always been fucked there.
>>
File: skyline.jpg (180KB, 1152x555px) Image search: [Google]
skyline.jpg
180KB, 1152x555px
>>719965094
>Atlanta is pure garbage
BITCH! This is the best city in the south.
>>
>>719970495
Pennsylvania is a big empty field with two cites on each side (Pittsburg, and Philly) it reminds me of Middle Earth's Minas Tirith and Mordor
>>
>>719970495
Even without Philly Pennsylvania has a good argument for worst state because you can't go anywhere without either paying a toll or wandering around on some two-lane road with a speed limit of 30.
>>
>>719970697
> In the south

So it's still garbage, just less garbage than the other cities
>>
Worst people? Probably Nevada.
>>
Californian here, it's a beautiful state, up and down.

Wish the people in it would burn in a hellish fire
>>
File: buckhead.jpg (769KB, 900x551px) Image search: [Google]
buckhead.jpg
769KB, 900x551px
>>719970793
Well it's the south, what can you expect?
>>
>>719970719
Which one is the Minas Tirith of Pennsylvania?
>>
Hawaii reporting
fuck the haoles, niggers, and spics
>>
>>719958246
Says the guy who's only ever been to LA. It's a big state, retard. Don't generalize people.
>>
from Chicagoland.
living in north Texas.
West Virginia is awful. so is Oklahomo.
>>
>>719958246
Missouri

South Carolina
>>
>>719970908
Dunno, I've only ever been to philly
>>
>>719970697
Was in Atlanta for one night. Saw a guy get shot, 2 accidents (one cause by a drive by). A married couple fuck up the night they got married. And I lost my white bic.
>>
>>719971008
Hawaiians are worse than beaners. You people are rude, dirty and in my option sub-human. Thank God we've bastardized your culture and turned you all into a bunch of overweight and vapid sods. Serves you right.
>>
>>719958246
http://traineddog.club
>>
>>719971262
sucks to be you haole, im not hawaiian
>>
File: 1470180946807.gif (415KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1470180946807.gif
415KB, 500x332px
>>719971245
I went to Uni and lived on-campus downtown for the last 3 years, and never saw anything close to that.

tf were YOU doing?!
>>
File: IMG_3403.jpg (23KB, 649x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3403.jpg
23KB, 649x316px
>>719971245
That Bic was the last nail in the coffin
>>
>>719971245
>things that never happened
>>
>>719971337
Great. A white implant who believes he's a "native." Even worse.
>>
>>719958246
I'm from NM. I agree with California people being shit. But I also can't stand Texans. Everyone's accents sound fake like they are trying to hard to be "southern ". Like they they think somehow if they don't act a certain way they won't be redneck anymore
>>
>>719971640
not white either
clearly you have no understanding of hawaii you haole trash
>>
>>719958246
Hollywood has fun stuff though, like clubs and concert venues
>>
>>719971715
Texas here and in this area rednecks are hated
>>
>>719971740
What's to understand? A couple shit hole islands filled with ethnic criminal scum, fat people, gooks and tourists. Seems pretty straight forward to me.
>>
>>719971405
Chillin in my hotel room near downtown. This was years ago in high school. Never been back since.
>>
>>719971908
uncultured white trash, when will you broaden your horizons and learn something?
probably never, go back to fucking your sister
>>
Germanic Aryan hailing from Minnesota here. California is the scum of the earth and needs to sink into the Pacific already.
>>
File: Cascades.jpg (968KB, 2328x915px) Image search: [Google]
Cascades.jpg
968KB, 2328x915px
>>719959315
> washington is shit
Well at least i can sip on my starbucks in peace and serenity.
>>
>>719972260
Not that guy, but iv'e always wanted to visit the north. It's beautiful and they're actually starting to not be shit holes thanks to weed economy.
>>
>>719972260
lives in PNW and drinks Starbucks.
Fuck outta here with that.
>>
>>719972260
Yo this Dax?
>>
>>719961724
yes your shitty, flat plains are "decent people, fun times" more like boring, useless, flat, cold hellhole full of the obese and those with GED level educations. literally nothing important comes out of your stupid part of the country. no one vacations there because it's ugly and shitty and devoid of entertainment or natural beauty. go fuck yourself, you bog dwelling cunthair.
>>
>>719962518
Well about time his mother dumped him.
>>
File: seattle (1).jpg (1002KB, 2566x1705px) Image search: [Google]
seattle (1).jpg
1002KB, 2566x1705px
>>719972464
I honestly think there is no other place in the world as beautiful and diverse as the PNW. That being said, you can visit but pls dont stay.
Also i'll dump more pics if you want some examples of the diversity
>>
>>719972500
naw mang
>>
WA state reporting

FUCK FLORIDA
>>
>>719973194
Alright, alright, bunch of PNW, Seattle, WA niggas checking in.

Where ya'll at right now? I'm in Maple Valley.
>>
>>719973259
Spokane reporting in
>>
>>719958246
Connecticut here. California has the worst people.
>>
Brodozers and Somali niggers who can't drive. And every fucking fast lane camper in existence. I hate this place, gimme my beer, cheese and people who can drive back
>>
>>719973259
the big city
>>
>>719964240
Council Grove? I'm in Emporia
>>
File: IMG_5458.png (679KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5458.png
679KB, 750x1334px
>>719958246

Oregon

I would say Cali people are probably the worst (they seem to come up in droves then bitch about everything they see), but Oregon's kind of getting on my shitlist too. Can't do a damn thing in Portland because of butthurt libtards "protesting".
>>
>>719972559
>flat plains
What are the Ozark Mountains?
>boring
+20 million people going to Kansas City and St Louis disagree
>useless
St. Louis is the number one start up city in America
>cold
Lol, it was 70 degrees here yesterday
>GED level education
It's not as if MO has some of the best universities like Washington University, St. Louis Univeristy, Truman, Westminster (where Churchill gave his Iron Curtain Speech) Mizzou (the best journalism university in the country), UMKC, UMSL (a fantastic accounting school), or SLU
>nothing important comes out of your stupid part of the country
Rock and roll, Spirit of St. Louis, the first kindergarten, and pretty much the reason why the English didn't take over the rest of the country during the Revolutionary War, also Lewis and Clark, Harry S Truman, Ulysses S Grant, George Washington Carver, Mark Twain, Maya Angelou, TS Elliot, Tennessee Williams, the 1904 Worlds Fair and all it's inventions, the first Olympic Games held in the US, and the game of basketball
> no one vacations there because it's ugly and shitty and devoid of entertainment or natural beauty
Again the Ozark Mountains and over 20+ million visit Kansas City and St. Louis (individual not combined). Also Branson, lake of the ozarks, our many many caves, our swamps, the two largest North American rivers meeting at the confluence just above St. Louis, and we have more coastline than California.
>>
Ha, love to see how many people hate us californians. Yeah there are a bunch of crazy libtards, mexicans, and plenty of pretentious assholes. But if you ever actually made a trip out here you'd find that the majority of us are plesant, well adjusted people who enjoy the finer things in life. Having constant access to the best food, the best weed, and the best beer in the US makes us a little spoiled I guess.

People from Florida are the worst. In addition to having downright awful weather, everyone Ive ever met from FL are theiving dope fiends. Every. Single. One. Living there was absolute hell.
>>
File: mountains.jpg (2MB, 2419x1271px) Image search: [Google]
mountains.jpg
2MB, 2419x1271px
>>719960323
>Colorado
Boulder was ruined by boulder limiting housing.

With that said, I wouldn't mind people moving from Cali, Texas or other faggot states as long as they knew how to drive in snow conditions.

Next person to slide out will be the next person to die on I20
>>
from oklahoma, lived in new jersey and those people are cunts.
>>
>>719965810
WI here too, can confirm.
California, pretentious bastards.
>>
>>719960818
>Maryland is bad

lol ok poorfag fuck you.
>>
>>719960901
Damn yankee
>>
>>719958246
From CA

I think the state that has the worst people is CA. Everyone here is either a cunt or an asshole. No one really ever waves or says hi to you. Californians are very impatient people and drive like shit while going over the speed limit.

Another point is that it's too expensive here, too many people in general, and fucking smog and traffic to make you live many years less. Think of California as China. I should also mention that I was born in CA and after 27 years of living here, I want to get the fuck out asap.
>>
>>719962951
In the north maybe
>>
>>719970428
West Texas here and I can honestly say that Houston and Austin should be burnt to the ground because of the shit that happens there
>>
>>719971445
Kek
>>
>>719964214
I'll bite faggot, why the Springs?
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.