[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever molest your own girlfriend? I'm getting increasingly

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4976.jpg (110KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4976.jpg
110KB, 500x717px
Do you ever molest your own girlfriend?

I'm getting increasingly touchy with her. Not respecting her body. She isn't actively stopping me other then the usual fake "no~" she always does. Anyone else molest their girlfriend?

Pic unrelated.
>>
I do, but it's because she's into it. We spoke about that and still are talking about her liking it.

If she wouldn't like it I would treat her body as a sacred temple. If your gf is really ok with and you two spoke about that then it's fine I think.
>>
Maybe I should be more specific? I mean for example if you wake up in the middle of the night and you just start rubbing touching her tits. Or she's in the kitchen making your dinner and you walk up to her and without saying a word but your hand down her pants and into her cunt.
>>
>>719880369
Just out of personal curiosity. Where do you put the line between abusive molestation and playful sexual contact?
>>
>>719880147
Don't understand the question. If she's yours do what you want to do. Would you complain if she grabbed your cock?
>>
File: IMG_4966.jpg (433KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4966.jpg
433KB, 1000x1333px
Woman exists to be used. If you have a woman then it's your obligation as a man to use her. You wouldn't feel bad about touching your car anywhere right? Because it's your car. So why feel bad about touching your woman?
>>
>>719880147
Yeah, we believe a faggot like you has a gf.
>>
>>719880663
I'm "molesting" her only when we're having or about to have sex. When in starts we kinda get into playing roles her being victim and me being abusive boyfriend. When I'm getting too far with spanks or something she drops silent voice and starts talking to me normally, that it's a little bit too much.

We're talking a lot during foreplay, so I can feel it in hear voice if something isn't allright and I know that she will tell me right away if she doesn't like something.

Communication is the key.
>>
>>719880950
>>719880907
>>719881041
Cut this talk. We're having polite conversation about fetishes and you're pulling /pol/ like shit.
>>
>>719880147
I dont really get the question... Ofcourse I do that to my gf. Isnt that totally normal? I grab her boobs all the time, slap her ass, put my hands down her pants. Often I just pull out my dick and hold it into her face when she is studying....She usually likes it and feels wanted. Its just fooling around and not "molestation" ...All my friends do that to their gfs too. Its totally normal.
>>
>>719881118
I see what your saying. I feel that's a core issue I'm having with my gf. She's very shy and we don't communicate about sex. Even though I've asked her out right a bunch of stuff, her answers are always shy and half hearted. I think it's a cultural thing because she's from Asia. As such I don't have any references from her on if I'm going too far, and her submissiveness let's me do it.
>>
>>719881244
Lol fuck you Reddit.
>>
>>719881407
Yeah, I do the same all the time. Girls like that kind of stuff.
>>
>>719881832
Oh yeah?

"I've been with my husband for 11 years, we have a small child. I am 15 years his junior. We are both hard working adults and we've had our problems throughout our relationship but we made it through until 2011 he had been molesting me while I slept on numerous occasions even though we have a very very healthy sex life since Day 1 of our relationship. I told him then that it hurt me severely, it made me feel worthless and empty, it especially caused me to withdraw into myself and we didnt have sex for months after. In 2012, we seperated but then reconciled and we went to counseling and were trying to be a better couple but things slowing went back to the same old shit so I said I wanted to divorce out of a heated argument, I realized I was in the wrong but then he molested me in my sleep again. He said he did it due to stress and promised not to do it again, so I forgave him. The very next weekend after coming home from a great night out with our friends, I woke up to him inside me again, when I began to move he pulled out and turned over as if nothing was happening like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Since then I broke down and told him once again how horrible these action make me feel. I cried like a toddler and told him I feel like my heart has been ripped out and the fact that I forgave him over and over makes me feel like an idiot. He isnt violent or abusive but the damage is hard to overlook. Now my body wont respond to him. My head says leave him and my heart asks why should I stay? He is a good father, hard working but I'm a good mom and also hard working. I'm not staying out of fear of lonliness or financial security although it has crossed my mind. But why would a husband continue to do something that hurts his wife mentally? and turns her off physically? WTF am I wrong? Is this normal?"

Source: http://isitnormal.com/story/my-husband-molest-me-while-i-sleep-149020/
>>
>>719881998
She liked it, but did not admit it.
As I said, girls like to be degraded a little bit all the time.
>>
>>719881998
>healthy sex life

Doesn't like to be touched

>healthy sex life

Doesn't have sex for months

Kek, poor husband ended up with a feminist
>>
>>719881998
the woman sounds so annoying. what the fuck is molestation in bed at night if you are married? its not molestation, its a healthy sex life
>>
File: 1484581967820.jpg (65KB, 645x653px) Image search: [Google]
1484581967820.jpg
65KB, 645x653px
There's no such thing as marital rape but with a girlfriend it's a little more iffy, definitely get married before you start treating her body as your property
>>
>>719882373
Law says there is such a thing as marital rape. How do you deal with that?
>>
>>719882511
You know how many laws there are?
He is talking about the important ones, there is no such thing.
>>
File: This.png (40KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
This.png
40KB, 392x200px
>>719880950
only correct answer in this whole thread. Bunch of faggots.
>>
It's Trumps America now! MAGA! I'll molest who I damn well please.
>>
>>719881244
Even then, still haven't responded. Even if you aren't the one in question, who here would get pissed over their girl grabbing their dick
>>
File: consider.png (191KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
consider.png
191KB, 719x720px
>>719883205
Not OP, but I personally wouldn't want that actually. In our relationship I'm the dom and she's the sub. If she suddenly started taking on dom traits, like initiating sex, I'd be quite unhappy. If it starts with that she's going to want all kinds of other rights as well. Letting your girl initiate sex is a slippery slope.
>>
>>719881582
I've been with girl that was shy when it comes to talk about sex. I've been with her for almost six years and she was opening with time.

With my current gf we had talks about sex that I had with my previous gf after four or even five years, because now we're more experienced and know what we like.

Like I said, talking about it should be normal and if she doesn't like to talk about that you should talk about it with her, when she feels less vulnerable like for example when she's naked or you're right before sex. Strike conversations about that when you're just chilling and nothing sexual is going to happen and she'll open up.

t. Anon, who's good at creating healthy relationships
>>
>>719881244
>polite conversation
>/b/

You might want to switch over to reddit mate, there's nothing but cold harsh truth here on 4chan, it's not a fucking hugbox
>>
>>719883619
That's actually exactly what I did. Tried to have a conversation about it a few times in context unrelated to sex. She would always change to topic quickly, like suddenly say "dinner was nice huh" while her face turns red. She's really too shy to handle anything about sex. She's the type who even during sex will use her hands to cover up her breasts.

As such I've just taken to enjoying her body. As with this shyness comes a lack of resistance to whatever I do to her. And then again to the main topic, then how to know if you go too far?
>>
>>719884269
From your description your gf is really beta, almost autistic levels.

I've never dated girl, that was so closed with her sexuality, so I'm unable to help you.
>>
mt bf does this all the time, I hate it honestly but I don't want to be mean
>>
>>719884269
Although from my experience with relationships I can say with certainty that if she have trouble communicating about sex that means she have trouble communicating at all.

This is very dangerous for your relationship and leads to all kinds of trouble. My advice is: if you can't change her and open her to communicate with you, then don't fall in love with her and be open to looking for other girl or leave her. You won't create good relationship with someone like that.

t. same Anon
>>
>>719884269
Are you my boyfriend? I thought you were still asleep in there...
>>
>>719884622
You want girls to be beta though...That's a good thing.
>>
>>719884845
eh still better than a feminist
>>
>>719884872
Seriously, Why was this guy complaining about a girl being beta? That's a high quality trait in women.
>>
>>719884872
In my relationships, that lasted for at least a year, both me and my girlfriend were treating each other as equals. I was still dominant in bed, but outside it there was no division on who wears pants or not.
>>719884917
Are you implying that being with really beta girl is better than being with, as I like to call them, "weird-third-wave feminists"?

I understand that a lot of people can be really crazy about understanding some values like equality, but I wouldn't pick any of them to create relationship with.

Although I entirely respect equality and feminism without this entire buzzfeed like wacko ideas.
>>
>>719885289
If you want a girl to fuck? Maybe you're right.
But can you create long lasting relationship with someone that you don't respect or treat differently? I disagree.
>>
>>719885459
>lasted for a year

Why'd they only last a year anon? I've been with my beta autistic girl for 4 years now
>>
>>719885459
So? Beta's still a good trait (And it's wayyyyyy better, third wave feminists are horrible)
>>719885532
I'm not talking about treating her like a piece of shit, you can easily have a long-lasting relationship with a beta heck humans are sorta built like this.
>>
>>719885532
>implying you can respect someone who is submissive
>>
File: kap.png (47KB, 1008x407px) Image search: [Google]
kap.png
47KB, 1008x407px
>>719885583
>>
>>719885459
>Are you implying...
yeah exactly. Most women who are "le confident in their sexuality" are third-wave wackos whereas most women who are somewhat submissive understand that equality and traditional gender roles can coexist
>>
>>719885660
You easily can, and honestly I don't see how you can even date a non-submissive girl, must not be very alpha I guess.
>>
>>719885634
Maybe you can. I cannot be in relationship with someone that I don't admire on some fields.

All of my girlfriends had traits that I envied them a little and I have ones that they we're admiring in me.

Mutual respect and love combined with healthy sex life is what creates good, long lasting relationships in my opinion.
>>
>>719885932
Yeah that was actually a typo. I meant to say:

>implying you cannot respect someone who is submissive

Totally agree with you
>>
File: down.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
down.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>719885660
exactly this, being sexual with another human being and respecting them are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna–whore_complex
>>
>>719880147
my gf likes rape-play.
dont know if that counts as molesting but technicaly yes.
>>
>>719885984
Of course you should admire them otherwise your relationship will die, never said you shouldn't, just saying Beta/Submissive girls are best girl.
>>719886025
Oh, okay.
>>
>>719885984
>implying a submissive girl cannot be intelligent, inspiring, and worthy of adrmiration

How close-minded are you anon?
>>
>>719880147
>Do you ever molest your own girlfriend?
That's literally impossible. If you don't have complete sexual control over her body, she's not really yours.
>>
>>719885889
> Most women who are "le confident in their sexuality" are third-wave wackos
Agree, but I'm intelligent enough to diffirentiate sane people from insane one. I've never dated insane girl, only fucked one.
>most women who are somewhat submissive understand that equality and traditional gender roles can coexist
If by equality and traditional gender roles you mean that people in relationship are equal, but in bed men takes control over women (not saying that women taking control isn't sexy sometimes) then I agree with you for the second time.
>>
File: 1393275063920.gif (2MB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1393275063920.gif
2MB, 250x186px
>>719886198
>worthy of adrmiration

It's literally lying there being fucked by you until you pump it full of semen. Not just once, but because it's a submissive it will be lying there as a cum receptacle whenever you desire. How can you admire that?
>>
>>719881244
fuck off, retard
no one loves or respects you here (or anywhere else, for that matter)
>>
>>719886198
In my entire life I've never dated, or maybe even met, intelligent, inspiring and worthy of admiration women that wasn't bold and didn't had strong personality.

I like to know that women doesn't need me, both be feel secure and for money, but she wants me.
>>
>>719886772
It's nice people like you exist. However I aways feel like you guys are bitching about those of us who prefer submissive and passive woman. I prefer my woman to be dependant on me, to be a voluntary slave if you will. Can't we just accept these differences?
>>
>>719886198
Charles Darwin wrote on the subject female inferiority through the lens of human evolution. He noted in his book The Descent of Men: "young of both sexes resembled the adult female in most species" which he extrapolated and further reasoned "males were more evolutionarily advanced than females". Darwin believed all savages, children and women had smaller brains and therefore led more by instinct and less by reason. Such quickly ideas spread to other scientists such as Professor Carl Vogt of natural sciences at the University of Geneva who argued "the child, the female, and the senile white" had the mental traits of a"grown up Negro", that the female is similar in intellectual capacity and personality traits to both infants and the "lower" races" such as blacks while drawing conclusion that women are closely related to lower animals than men and "hence we should discover a greater apelike resemblance if we were to take a female as our standard".
>>
>>719887020
I cannot change the world. The only thing that I will to make it better for future generations is to raise my daughter to be strong, interesting and intelligent person.

If you know that you want to be with submissive gf then go for it, but think about consequences like I do think about them with non-submissive gf.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.