[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody read up on the PTX2 house arrest bracket , I wan

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0796.jpg (149KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
149KB, 750x1334px
Can anybody read up on the PTX2 house arrest bracket , I want to know if I can duplicate the encrypted radio frequency signals my bracket produces. https://www.sentineladvantage.com/rf-monitoring/
>>
Help me
>>
>>719875449
whatd u do op?
>>
>>719875668
Auto theft while on probation
>>
I'll PayPal money to whoever finds out how and buy whatever parts needed to emit the frequency.
>>
For the family
>>
>>719875871
tinfoil i want 20 bucks
>>
>>719876050
That stops the signal which would alert the authorities. I need to duplicate it.
>>
>>719875449
Leave it, tyrone.
>>
>>719876112
Leave it where it is, you disgusting criminal scum.
You might want to shoot yourself by the way. Human trash.
>>
Fuck
>>
>>719876557
Indeed, fuck you for stealing somebody's property.
People spend years of their lives on hard work to get nice things, and you just come over and steal it. You should be killed by the police like every other aggressive nigger trash.
Seriously, just kill yourself.
>>
>>719875449

Try RF forums, but don't tell them what you're trying to do.

Good luck, faggot.
>>
>>719875780
On probation for what? Haha, you fucking tard.
>>
>>719876948
he just said "auto theft"
He stole somebody's car.

Fucking cancer.
>>
>>719875449
>bracket

If you can't even spell bracelet, I have some bad news for you.

sage for retard thread
>>
>>719875449
Is it one of those ones you ave to have a landline phone set up with?
>>
lol I had one of these things last year, here's the video I put up on how to bypass it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>719877040
>Auto theft while on probation
>while on probation

learn to read faggot
>>
>Can anybody read up on the PTX2 house arrest bracket

Nigga your fucking eyes broken?
>>
You guys are the fucking niggers lol.
>>
>>719875449
why you asking us? youre the one who has it dillhole
>>
>>719876923
Thanks
>>
>>719877109
Yes
>>
>>719875449
How 'bout this OP. Shut the fuck up and take your punishment like the car stealing nigger you are. You deserve a lot worse than that bracelet. I hope you fuck up again so you can stop wasting breathing this sweet free air we all enjoy. Realize how lucky you were to even get that bracelet instead of 5-10.
>>
>>719877040
Reading comprehension: not your strong suit
>>
>>719877796
This. Just stay home and be happy your ass isn't in jail.
>>
>>719877796
You aren't aware of the case at all. I knew house arrest was worse case scenario going into court so it's not lucky.
>>
>>719875449
Tries to steal a method of transportation. Gets confinement as punishment. I like it.
>>
>>719877803
I'm not a native speaker, but I know 4 different languages. This makes this justified.
How many languages do you know?
>>
Fucking thief belongs in prison..
>>
>>719875449
If some fucker stole my car, I'd be pissed if the judge just let him off with house arrest. Especially if the dumb asshole was already on probation from some other incident.
>>
>>719878028
And what makes you the authority to decide ? I don't think very many people agree , including my judge?
>>
>>719878120
That's why law obedient citizens should be allowed to shoot such niggers when caught stealing their property
We don't need this trash in our society.
>>
>>719878020
Are you counting English as one of those four you know? You should probably only claim to know three then. Nevermind, you won't even understand what I'm writing.
>>
>>719878120
It's not like that though, I didn't steal a car , just got the chats. Smug at all these jumps to conclusions by you assholes
>>
>>719875449
RF engineer here. For all intents and purposes this will not be easy to duplicate for a variety of reasons. Best just sit this one out.
>>
>>719878147
You're a piece of shit, nigger and a trash subhuman.
Please, just please kill yourself. Do it now
>>
>>719878277
What, what's that? You missed my question and you're a dumb amerifuck?
Top kek.
>>
>>719878354
You're talking to a teenager . I'm just tryna get out man. I'm not even worried why are you worried ? You're typing ...
>>
>>719878278
Just caught the charge*
>>
>>>719875668
>Auto theft while on probation
>>719878278

Huh?
>>
>"Can anybody read up on the PTX2 house arrest bracket"

You do it, you lazy piece of shit. You're under house arrest; it's not like you have anything else to do.
>>
>>719878435
So? Do you feel justified by being a teenager?
It's even more advisable to kill yourself if you steal somebody's stuff at such early age.
>>
>>719878416
>doesn't know what probation is
>dumb amerifuck
>>
>>719878551
I don't think it's advice to anyone to tell them to hurt or kill themselves. Lol bye dude.
>>
>>719878591
You clearly missed the point. Again.
>>
>>719878278
How do you get charged with auto theft if you didn't do anything? You were either convicted or plead guilty. I sure as fuck wouldn't plead guilty to stealing shit I never stole. Explain yourself. Also, if you were TRYING to steal it, and didn't succeed, that still counts. Attemped crime is still crime.
>>
>>719875449
ur lucky op any shade darker and ud be in prison
>>
>>719878657
Of course it's an advice.
You better stay dead. We don't want you in our society. You're a degenerated thief trash.
>>
An actually interesting thread anna everyone here is just gonna be a bunch of faggots. "Hurr you deserve it cause you broke the law OP." Get the justice stick out of your collective asses. We all know or at least we should know that the justice system is anything but fair or just, and even if it were, people here didn't used to fucking care. You all humorously applaud school shooters but talk shit on this faggot because he broke the law? Stop sucking so many dicks, /b/ and let's all go back to doing cool shit like helping this bitch get that thing off his ankle so he can go finish what he started. Or at the very least so we can see him get caught all over again.
>>
I had found lost keys and sold them.
>>
>>719878416
I know five languages, so that makes me even better than you. KYS
>>
>>719878747
Learn english, and stop samefagging. Trash.
>>
>>719877084
>If you can't even spell bracelet
> bracelet

What is an anklet, you stupid nigger faggots
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.