[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you vape? Smoke? Opinions If not, why haven't you moved

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Do you vape? Smoke? Opinions

If not, why haven't you moved on? Have you tried or considered them? Is there a social stigma around it where you live, or not available?
>>
I've both vaped and smoked. Vaping was more of the shitty option as fucking boss as it looked smoking was so much better. ive considered fully smoking as i feel like it might relieve some stress but i dont really know to be brutally honest and where i live smoking is nothing, 9/10 times people are like smoking weed and shit rather than cigs and such
>>
i hope that electronic hand grenade explodes in your mouth, everyone walking around with a vape looks gay as shit
>>
>>719756303
I work at a vape/headshop and see stoners and edgy vapefags everyday. I can deal with a dipshit that smokes bud, but 9/10 I find people that vape to be arrogant 18 year old edgelords. I've tried it for the sake of trying, not my thing.
>>
too much shit about them exploding in peoples faces for my liking

also no one knows the long term affects - everyone thought cigarettes were fine at first...

I'd rather stick with cigarettes as at least the effects (cancer) are known
>>
>>719756303
No, i dont want to die from lung cancer
>>
>>719756303
I've been vaping for a while in hope to quit smoking after 7 years, hadn't had much luck till now. Just gone 1 week without a cigarette. Got some blue slush flavour which is fucking amazing
>>
>>719757003
They do explode if you're an edge lord who doesn't know his shit and pushes limits that can be pushed, just not with the ones they have at hand (which subsequently explodes).

Also, what can be worse than cancer?

Do you think you could be biased?
>>
>>719757435
Congrats man!
>>
>>719756303
Smoke. I tried vaping as a healthier alternative but I'm convinced it's worse for you and we just don't know yet. I tried vaping as much as I was smoking and I got chest pains, and the juice gets in your mouth a bit and it's just disgusting imho
>>
>>719756979
In your opinion, what differentiates someone who vapes, and a vapefag
>>
>>719757467
AIDS maybe
>>
>>719756303

I think cigarettes are better for knowing when you're going to get cancer. I think vaping is better for rolling the dice.
>>
>>719757627
It is disgusting when you try the low-end starter kits/mods

Just got a more advanced atomiser (30$). The difference is mountains

Also I'm genuinely interested. Why do you think they are worse?
>>
>>719756303
No.
I like cigarettes.
They will kill me but idgaf.
>>
File: photoedit_1479595908521.jpg (364KB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [Google]
photoedit_1479595908521.jpg
364KB, 1488x1488px
I've been vaping for just over 2 yrs, smoked cigs for over 15 yrs. Cig free now! Great alternative to get your nic fix.
>>
>>719757719
You think it can be that dangerous? Why?

I just started vaping, got off hookah but never really smoked cigs. Interested in opinions, not trying to be condescending
>>
>>719756303
It looks like you all are sucking robot cock....that's pretty fucking gay
>>
>>719757816

What in the fuck are you talking about?

You are still addicted to nicotine, which, by the way, is a bitch ass addiction. It's easy to quit. You are just a faggot.
>>
>>719757816
>>719757435
Has anyone ever made weird/nasty/good comments when they saw you? Any stigma?
>>
>>719757639
A vapefag is going to be spending more than $200 just to flaunt it. A vapefag will tell you about his clouds RELIGIOUSLY. A vapefag will get pissed if his PG% is 20.

A guy who vapes, well, he just vapes. However, I seldom ever see those.
>>
>>719757639
not him but it's easy. If you identify yourself as being a vaper, you're a fucking faggot with 0 identity. If you're a person who happens to use a vape, you're a person who happens to use a vape.

It's the same shit as vegans, puppy adopters, crossfitters, it's just a form of group identity for those without one
>>
>>719757941
By nicotine fix he means his dose of nicotine, not fixing his nicotine addiction

Also, with vaping it's much easier sailing down the nic until you reach 0, with cigs you usually go higher. No idea why that happens
>>
>>719757941
"Alternative " kys dumbfag
>>
>>719757860

Well, there is already evidence it lowers your immune system. But yeah, long term effects will not be known for...a lot longer. It's unethical to do those tests.

Therefore, knowing that inhaling shit is better than inhaling shit that you don't what the fuck that shit does.

Also, smoking is easy to quit. Just don't be a faggot about it and announce it.
>>
>>719757947
not even once. if people don't like that you vape they wont say anything unless you're vaping where its not aloud
>>
File: 1380073778098.jpg (11KB, 392x358px) Image search: [Google]
1380073778098.jpg
11KB, 392x358px
>>719756303
Been smoking a pack of menthol cigs for the past 6 years. Last year i bought a V2 E-Cig that has slots for both custom cartridges and regular vaping. I was able to use the vape only for about 2 weeks or so. For me, the vape liquid just doesn't last much, and it does not quell my nicotine addiction at all. The smoke is nice, yes , you could trick your brain into thinking you're actually smoking for about a week or so. But after that, you're going to realize it's simply not enough, and you can buy cigarettes in every corner store ever around here, unlike vape liquids which are only sold in specific stores. After said 2 weeks, i got drunk and just bought a pack of cigs because it was taking way too long to charge. Never came back to vaping ever since.
>>
>>719758094

So nicotine is an alternative to nicotine?

Oh wait...you're just butt blasted cause you liked your cigs and now you're mad it's just nicotine.
>>
>>719757947
Nah not really. Not from the public, my mates will call me a fag every now and then, but thats expected.
>>
I don’t have a problem with people who smoke or vape, in fact I'd love to vape if I wasn't so tight on money rn :P
>>
>>719757757
Because I've never gotten chest pains in years of smoking that I got from a couple weeks of vaping
>>
>>719757947
I get questions on how it works and what they should get to get started. Never had any negative comments.
>>
>>719757954
What do you think of someone who's spent that much, but doesn't flaunt it. As in, went for better quality or turned it into something of a hobby, but doesn't show it off

>>719758005
I agree with that. I've used it, and if people took interest I'd explain as much as they'd ask, or borrow. I've also showed some friends that smoke, but when they didn't wanna switch I never push it. When I got my first vape i did show it off, and got called a fag (ironically, 30 minutes later everyone was using it) now I just mind my own business and if anyone takes interest, then I'll chat about it.
Ive always said that any 'ideal' taken to the extreme is negative. Even with something that can be good. Religion is a prime example (let's not get derailed, I'm not religious, but I can see the benefit of it. Have you seen "Life of Pi"?)
>>
>>719758279
As someone who has been smoking around 11 cigs every day for 13 years, i can confirm this. Somehow my chest pains got worse, and my tongue was numb for minutes after vaping.
>>
>>719758161

That's because cigs are actually good. You are smoking nicotine. Nicotine itself is fucking shite. At least you aren't brain dead and made your own decision.
>>
>>719758279
That's the whole PG/VG thing
You can actually get walking Pneumonia from vaping
>>
>>719758245
Get out of your mom's basement kid, alternative to cigarettes. Maybe you're autistic.
>>
>>719756303
I used to smoke now i vape.

OBS Engine is a tank of all tanks.
It tastes as good as Avocado while being very easy to build rebuild and wont EVER leak no matter how bad you fuck up the cotton.

The pinnacle of vaping is achieved.

I have Griffins and TVF collecting dust because Engine fucking rocks.
>>
>>719758245
Alternative delivery method. Cmon you have to be dumb not to see it's implied
>>
>>719758479
I don't care what you do with your life lol
>>
Can someone tell me how much money they've saved from switching from cigs to vape?
>>
>>719758582

How mad are you that vaping is shit?

Go smoke a cig, you fucking faggot.

>>719758628

These people have never smoked a cig in their life. What in the fuck are they talking about? Pineapple asshole = Parliament. Shut the fuck up. Your vape stores will be the next strip clubs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0w57ZoloYc

I how I see vaping
>>
I only smoke weed so I use a standard 510 thread battery to use CO2 cartridges. Makes it easy to 420 glaze it literally anywhere.
>>
>>719758752
I'm not mad, you seem to be though.
>>
>>719758863

Why are you so mad?
>>
>>719758479
exactly>>719758646
i dont give a fuck what you do, the problem is when you start to push your shit onto others. Go vape if you want, that's fine, the second you start telling a smoker to vape or start talking about how your nicotine addiction is something to be proud of and emulated, that's when you become an enormous tryhard faggot whose most interesting thing about themselves is the fact they blow vapor out of their mouths. Not to mention you all think you are electrical engineers when you are dealing with some of the most basic circuitry possible.
>>
>>719758270
You can get some really nice affordable vapes. Look both into used (that's pretty much all I've bought, much cheaper and allows you to both try them and sell them at little kids or even profits. I've sold two vapes for a total of $190 in South America when they cost me 80$) or into Joyetech's "eGo AIO"
It's very easy, produces nice flavour/clouds if that's your thing, you can slightly customise it, and it goes for $18. Also you could look into making your own juice (cheap af) or buy it from people who make their own. There should be a forum about it where you're from. Very useful
>>
>>719758752
>Parliament
Parliament are faggot sigs.
Devoid of any flavour they taste like chemicals and chewing paper.

Go smoke Pepe"s or Camel classic you fagboy,
Or better even smoke Roll your own ciggies to get an idea what tobacco is about.Or better even smoke a gick because you clearly a faggot.

Having said that i quit smoking for vapor two years ago and fuck me i feel good no chest pains and no more feeling like shit in the morning.
>>
>>719758279
>>719758577
1/10 people are allergic to PG (Main ingredient in vape juice). You can get juice that doesn't have it very easily if you look for it
>>
>>719758726
Cigs cost me roughly 280.00usd a month, vaping (after device / tank cost) about 40.00usd a month.
>>
>>719758752
I've smoked cigs. While it's true the buzz you get can be stronger at first, I much prefer vaping.
>Pineapple asshole = Parliament either you've confirmed your autism, or you've made a horrible attempt at communication with a shit metaphoric in which case you're not too bright either
>>
>>719759106

Holy shit, triggered a nigger by having taste.

Well shit, if only you had more money you could do coke instead of crack.
>>
>>719758752
lol vape strip clubs... 10/10.
>>
File: 20170121_172533_HDR-1.jpg (777KB, 2715x1842px) Image search: [Google]
20170121_172533_HDR-1.jpg
777KB, 2715x1842px
Been vaping since i quit smoking a month ago, i like it but its not like smoking at all
>>
>>719759270

>a shit metaphoric

Sorry that you smoke shit you don't know what it does. Also, it's way shittier than cigs. So yeah, just shut the fuck and quit. It's easy. Otherwise, enjoy you're weird cancer diagnosis at 30 cause you're living the vape life.

Cigarettes are just like anything else in life: moderation.
>>
>>719758975
Actually repairing vapes IS really simple if you aren't an autistic retard. I don't vape, I think It's fucking gay. You do you because I can make a profit off the fact that you're an autistic edgelord.

I smoked two packs a day for 7 years and quit cold turkey. Maybe you could do the same thing if you weren't a little bitch.

Have some personal responsibility.
>>
File: IMG_1160.jpg (98KB, 674x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
98KB, 674x1500px
>>719756303
Just picked up my newest model, isn't it sweet? I feel like such a cock sucking faggot now!
>>
>>719759421
golden vapour gentleman's club
>>
>>719759482
^ Autistic and needs meds.
>>
>>719759188
Cool, thanks!
>>
>>719758624
Damn just bought an Avocado 22 a couple days back. Anyways it's godly
>>
3 years since i quit smoking
finally broke a 43 year habit. yeah, oldfag here, so what?

a year and a half after i started vaping i had to take a physical. results were awesome, in contrast to other physicals i had taken previously.

lungs looked and worked perfect, heart was in really good shape, blood pressure was normal.

i had another physical 3 months ago.
lungs clear, heart strong, blood pressure normal. no indication of cancer or other smoking related damage.

5 years ago i couldn't climb 5 sets of stairs without getting winded, now i jog 3 miles a day. now i have the constitution of a healthy person half my age. vaping saved my life, or at least added 10 years to it.

quit smoking, it kills you quicker than you'd believe

all anecdotal
>opinions not worth shit
but my doc is as impressed as i am
>>
>>719759582

Found the 12 year old
>>
>>719759652
Keep searching
>>
>>719758829
I'd be interested in that. Could you give some details?
>>
File: cjbqdocbqeh.jpg (131KB, 625x1023px) Image search: [Google]
cjbqdocbqeh.jpg
131KB, 625x1023px
>>719759650
Way to go anon
>>
>>719759650

You are proving my point...if you want to feel better about "not smoking", just fucking stop.

Don't be some faggot on a fence saying "err, they have some points and I have some points", just fucking stop.

God, I hate you weak ass fuck pussies. What are you going to do when you break your leg and your doctor gives you legal heroin....use your fucking brain.
>>
>>719759421
Juicy Lucy's topless cloud room and vape emporium
>>
>>719759892
Same bro
>>
>>719756303
I smoked for 10 years, went into a headshop to buy Zippo fuel, left with a sub ohm starter kit. I got a lot of shit when I vaped from friends ect. Dropped my vape at work and it broke. Didn't buy another one or cigarettes. The cravings are gone.
>>
>>719759735

Solid rebuttal.

1/1000
>>
>>719759892
>being this triggered
>>
>>719760006

>being this triggered
>>
>>719759557
Dude, sweet bro. How many watts can you push with that thing??
Mine goes to 2,000 W!
>>
There is a social stigma around it where everyone lives. It makes you look like a immature dumbass who cant that of anything better to do than suck on and blow vapor everywhere. No respectable person will ever take you seriously if they see you doing this stupid shit.
>>
>>719760038
If wanted my comeback I would have wiped it off your Mom's chin.
>>
>>719759984

Holy shit! A fucking person who isn't 12 is in this discussion?!

Yeah, it's that easy. Take the fucking lumps from smoking for X years and move on.
>>
>>719759514
did you read my posts? I dont vape or smoke, i did smoke for 5 years but quit. I just said that idiots who do box mods think they are electrical engineers when what they are doing is the most basic circuitry work possible. There not even any soldering...
>>
>>719760129
√100%
>>
>>719759620
Yeah it is good but i had problem with it being a bitch to refill, requiring refilling all the time and flowing over in my pocket.

It's been my home vape until i got Engine, after i got Engine my other tanks, drippers and Avocado clone are collecting dust.
>>
>>719760129

Not op, I just think your a massive faggot
>>
>>719757941
Autist detected
>>
>>719760207
My bad man, read that wrong. I'm an autist.
>>
>>719756303
Used to smoke but instead of vaping I just sacked up and quit. Why didn't you?

Jus' sayin'
>>
>>719759892
I think it has to do with enjoying the process, whilst looking for an alternative that doesn't have such bad side effects.
A shit comparison as it may be, but people choose alcohol as a drug of choice because it is a drug, yet is socially accepted and doesn't have as bad side effects as other, albeit stronger, drugs, while staying within the law. It's bad, for sure
If there was a method to get drunk, in a healthier and more convenient manner without the hangover, you'd be sure people would use it. Doesn't mean they all want to get off alcohol
>>
>>719760272

Go talk to your therapist about it.
>>
>>719759755
You can get a battery for pretty cheap. Probably around $15, I don't remember how much mine was. The cartridges come with different quantities, usually .5 gram of whatever concentrate you want. They have CO2 oils, BHOs, and the sort. Those range anywhere from $25-$50 on average for the half gram. They last a while, probably a little under a week or so for me. I smoke a lot, though. The smoke dissipates quickly and leaves little to no smell. Maybe even a fruity smell depending if it's flavored, but don't be a candy ass and get flavored. I'd recommend, I get stoned wherever.
>>
File: 1285301873114.jpg (25KB, 203x222px) Image search: [Google]
1285301873114.jpg
25KB, 203x222px
>>719759798
thanks
i think.

point is it works for me. as for the edgy cloudlords, i work with one, and i want to kick his ass on a regular basis. he's in his mid twenties, and doesn't respect the fact that other people may not want to breathe his fallout, even if it is less harmful than cig smoke.

any wonder anti-vapers are so prevalent?
>>
>>719759892
I did quit smoking and i felt like someting was missing ever since.
>something is not ok
>someting is missing
>i want someting not sure what
>But i totally aint gonna smoke again because I FEEL SO GOOD

Then i learned about vaping and literally RAN to the nearest store to get myself a vape, gave it a succ and fucking loved it.

Now i can enjoy both being healthy and fresh and having nicotine and i fucking love it.
>>
>>719760228
Avocado clone? Isn't the original like 30$?
Anyways yeah it does spill and refilling and wicking are a bitch (building is easy though). I didn't realise how easy refilling and rewicking were with my old setup (Cthulhu V2 and Zenith RDA)
>>
>>719760330

There is no fucking data for vaping. We know being a drunk is shit. We still allow it. People can make their own choices, but it's kind of baffling how there is literally no data on vaping.

There was data on cigarettes, but they just didn't give it to us for awhile. Now, there is no data and it's "healthier"? Why?

Also, they already made that stupid as fuck pill called "fuck your hangover", or whatever. Go google yourself. Never used it and I can still dress myself in the morning.
>>
>>719760438
>any wonder anti-vapers are so prevalent?

They want to be cool kids so they hate shit that is cool to hate.
>>
>>719760298
i expect nothing less from a vaping thread friendo.
>>
>>719760301
I smoked hookah before vaping. I never intended it to be an alternative, I enjoyed the clouds and flavour. A buddy showed me his vape, and I was interested so I got into it. Never intended to quit that's why, although I did decrease my hookah use
>>
>>719760532

Jesus....I mean, you think you are being healthy is the point. You are inhaling chemicals.

No research, except that it impacts your immune system to diseases.
>>
>>719760707
people who are mature and grown dont hate things that dont impact them. People hate vapes the same way they hate stancefaggots. It's a public inconvenience, they draw attention to themselves (see special snowflakes) using loud or smelly means because they are not interesting themselves as people to get attention without some sort of forced "hook"
>>
>>719760532
>Now i can enjoy both being healthy and fresh and having nicotine and i fucking love it.
i know.
bet you talk to more women now too?
do you find they tend to stand a little closer, be a little more 'sunny', and flirt a little more?
>>
>>719760627
I got it when i was already waiting for Engine to arrive in the mail, it was in a nearest store for like 12$ and i grabbed it.

Tasted good but the other issues were really disappointing.
>>
>>719760437
Isn't 25$-50 for half a gram much more expensive than buying a gram (talking weed)
Is it stronger? And does it burn the actual weed as some specific vaporisers have shown, or it's a liquid oil? If it is, can it be used with regular atomisers

What'a your 'gear'
>>
>>719760358
Someone's mad

Man, look. I'm sorry your daddy used to beat the living shit out of you and your mom, and then made you watch him rape her in the ear. But that shit is clearly not my fault. I understand it's hard to try and go through highschool having to sell your ass to black men just to cover off basic living, but your edge is not really that sharp. No need to try and cover it
>>
>>719756303
Helped me quit smoking. I like it.
>>
File: iphoneù.jpg (79KB, 2064x1587px) Image search: [Google]
iphoneù.jpg
79KB, 2064x1587px
Anyone who could hook up sum 420 in Rome?

Come on.
>>
>>
>>719760648
the data is still being collated
in order for there to be a definitive study the results of 10 to 15 years of vaping have to be available, and distinctions have to be made in order to eliminate spurious results (ie tobacco company sponsored studies and others with prejudice towards or against).

about 5 years from now we'll see believable results. until then, either smoke or vape. your choice.
>>
>>719760981
KEK
>>
File: free_man.jpg (70KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
free_man.jpg
70KB, 420x236px
Vaping is slavery.
Cigarettes are slavery.
Free people smoke real tobacco.
>>
VapeNatiooooonnn fgts
>>
>>719760790
>You are inhaling chemicals.
When i was smoking I had chest pains, and felt like air is thin from having my lungs full of tar. And I was feeling like a piece of shit every morning.

After i quit i felt SO MUCH BETTER full of energy and started waking up before the alarm clock every morning.
Actully having more active time and sleeping less was an absolute killer feature for me.
I used to feel like shit after 8 hours of sleep, now i'm ok with sleeping 6 hours which means i have 2 more hours for my hobby THIS ROCKS.
>hat it impacts your immune system to diseases.
I think i had 4 colds this year but it's a minor inconvenience to me. >>719760823
>do you find they tend to stand a little closer, be a little more 'sunny', and flirt a little more?
I'm hot as shit, girls smile to me all the time.
>>
>>719756634
Try using weed to quit cigs. I've never craved a cig but to be fair I never even tried a cig until after I started smoking weed.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (28KB, 461x319px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
28KB, 461x319px
I don't vape and don't smoke cigarettes. In my county cigarette are very heavily taxed. So I rather not give anymore money to my government than I have too.

I smoke weed not often. I normally grow a few plants and keep the buds for myself. Only reason why I smoke weed is because I have insomnia and medication makes me feel cloudy. Only get it a few days a month were I go 72+ hour straight and then I'll get blazed as fuck to go to sleep.

Last time I got super stone I hit my bong what is takes 2lt of water to fill it up. then friend left his Vape on my table and had hit of 36mg nicotine and exhaled. All in one hit. The next day had the worst headache.

I would buy a Vape if I didn't buy a easy to clean bong and weed oil was readily available in my country for cheap. I can pull a good ceramic Vape for 30-40seconds if I go over to a friend's house and have a few cones I normally pull a cone hold it pack it pull another to stoned
>>
Do you mean the single or dual coil Engine?
Do you happen to have the single coil version (picture) already at hand? Is mit niosy?
>>
>>719758624
>failed to quote you
>Im usually lurking

Do you mean the single or dual coil Engine?
Do you happen to have the single coil version (picture) already at hand? Is mit niosy?
>>
>>719759188
holy fuck nigger how much did u smoke?
$4 a pack where i live
>>
File: 20170121_095214.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170121_095214.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>719760950
So you're not familiar with concentrates? Depending on whatever you get, the THC percentages range from 55%-75%, roughly. Average flower has a range of 15-25%, but this is assuming that you live in a state with fire ass weed. It's a liquid oil. They come in disposable cartridges. They also sell syringes to refill the cartridge if wanted. Im not too sure about atomizers, if I'm being honest. I don't vape, just this technically.

Pic related, it's the battery and cartridge combo
>>
>>719761558
I have dual coil non-mini engine.
OBS Engine (black) and i love everything about it.
>>
>>719756303
I smoke.
>>
File: tumblr_oh3hotcwRS1qejjfeo1_1280.jpg (44KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh3hotcwRS1qejjfeo1_1280.jpg
44KB, 600x812px
>>719756303
Nope,
nope,
nope,
I try to not pay jews to ruin my health and life. I've already got enough shit in my every day meal, drink and air intake that I can't avoid. I've got better things I want to spend my money on too.
>>
>>719761955
Grilled/charred squid is god tier.
>>
>>719760100
im 30 and only do it in my car and apartment
it does look pretty retarded so i dont do it in public places
>>
>>719757639
Used to work with a bunch of guys who would vape all day, but would compete for cloud size. I used a vape before working there. They would change their mods on a weekly basis, "bruh this one uses 8 coils and tosses clouds like a motherfucker." Meanwhile I'd just keep my "outdated" equipment and prevent some headaches from withdrawal. I didn't like smelling like an ashtray after a stressful day, cigs were definitely more expensive because I buy cheapish juice online, and if I'm in public I'll usually not use it unless I get in my car or a smoking section because I totally get that it offends people. Never once have I said "it's just water vapor" to someone who was bothered by it because I've yet to bother someone by it. I consider myself someone who uses a vape, but my old coworkers vapefags.
>>
>>719762106
pure awesomeness bro. unless they pump it full of preservatives. I try to buy raw stuff when ever I can and prepare it myself. Can't always afford it though.
>>
>>719756303
>Do you vape?
No
>Smoke?
No
>Opinions
They're both stupid wastes of money. Eventually vaping will be found out to be as bad for your health as smoking.
>>
>>719762429
I live by the sea so I fish them myself, or just get them at the fish maket.
>>
>>719760790
>No research, except that it impacts your immune system to diseases.
that was the result of a pro-tobacco sponsored survey.
it's already been determined that the test methods were intentionally faulty.
the chemicals were the result of the breakdown of the coil constituents after they had been continually activated for periods exceeding normal usage (in other words intentionally overheating the coil to many times it's design parameters).

that study has been rejected as containing too many spurious results. as well as it's origin. phillip morris tobacco.
>>
>>719758818
Why did I watch this??
>>
>>719761600
2 packs a day =14 packs a week =56 packs a month x 5.00 a pack =280.00 .
>>
I don't vape and i don't smoke Cigarettes. Cigs are heavily taxed here never seen the value of smoking when a cigarette that cost around $2 a cigarette.

I smoke weed because a friend recommended it to me as a alternative medicine for my insomnia. Had insomnia from age of 13 now 23. My whole family grows and smokes. So I've been growing my whole life never smoked weed. Until start of last year. I normally go through phases where I can sleep normally then go through a few day a month where I'll be up 72+ hours and was prescribed medication to sleep. But it made me groggy and spaced out.

Last time I got stoned was last month I hit pulled a cone I have a huge bong that people struggle to pull with. And hit my friend vape he left on my table what has 36mg nicotine. In a single hit. Woke up with the next day with a massive headache. Don't smoke weed with tobacco.

I can smoke a whole cigarette in a single draw and when I go to a friend's place and smoke I normally pack a cone with there tiny bongs pull a cone pack a cone while holding it and pull another cone.

I would vape if it was just weed oil but I never seen it in my country before. Seems more cleaner than a bong but my bong pulls soo clean and smooth I Clean it every time I use it before and after with iso and salt
>>
#VeipNashuun
>>
>>719762759
In Australia it around $1-2 a smoke a 25 pack is around $25 a packet it goes up every year. By 2020 it's gonna be $40a packet
>>
>>719762429
Yeah some of us slavshits don't have that luxury in our landlocked country.
>>
>>719763646
So if you smoked here it's around $1400 or $1000usd
>>
>>719756303
I started smoking swisher sweets when I stopped smoking weed bc I thought I was a cool 16 year old and I knew I was playing with fire and gonna get addicted but I said fuck you to future me like the faggot I was, now 18, smoked for a while and my lungs got fucked, said fuck that and started using dip and realize nobody would want to kiss me, bought a vape Bc I need nicotine but it's not as gross as the other two
>>
>>719763646
Do you smoke, vape, otherwise smoke anything or nothing?
>>
>>719757954
I was on that Copenhagen like 6 months ago. When I made it to a can a day I went and spent 100 bucks on a Vape. I still use the same one and make my own juice now (super cheap) to avoid the shops. I Vape in my computer room, garage, and car on the way to and from work. I Am not sure anyone has seen me Vape except maybe my wife once or twice. I plan on going to 0 nicotine next month and then quitting altogether. I think a lot of people do this.
>>
>>719764074
How does nicotine effect you. Only consumed it a few times just get gross feeling and then headache a few hours later
>>
>>719764358
That's an interesting perspective. You don't see the normalfags that vape just the vapefags, so the proportion people see gets biased
>>
>>719764544
If you do it properly, both vaping or smoking, you get an amazing buzz, almost like you're high for 2 minutes. You feel very happy and I've felt even kind of powerful (after some achievement, it emphasised it). I've even had a little trouble walking from how buzzed I was. It does go away pretty soon, both the immediate effect and the ability to get that buzz (less than a month, as with any drug the effect dulls and gets muted
>>
>>719764626
Yeah I kind of feel like all the normal people who do it outnumber the fags but the fags are such fags you don't notice us.
>>
>>719760228
That's why I got the Avocado 24. Tastes like the 22, filling is nothing and for some reason it doesn't leak at all! (must be the extra space for cotton)
>>
>>719759650
The only issue I have with this is that you probably were running and being healthier when you started vaping then when you started smoking.
>>
>>719764544
I just get lightheaded and feel a bit elated sort of, but I mean it really isn't shit. If you get a headache and feel sick you gave yourself nicotine poisoning.
>>
>>719763646
That's crazy af!
>>
File: kbox.jpg (49KB, 564x1002px) Image search: [Google]
kbox.jpg
49KB, 564x1002px
>>719758624
This is my current setup. KBOX with Aspire tank
>>
>>719765240
Ditch the prebuilds.
RTA and RDA are MUCH better
>>
>>719765365
^truth
>>
>>719765365
>>719765439
used to have a shit China-made RDA i felt like I was gonna kms and I actually dont want a replacement i may just sell the tank and buy a better RDA
>>
I've been smoking for 15 years and now I'm vaping only for 3 years now. It's weird how retarded people in the US/UK are when it comes to vaping. Cigarettes are somehow ok but Vaping is only for fags and artists according to them. I think that has to do a lot with the vaping culture there (AKA edgelords, cloudfagz). I'm from central Europe and it's perfectly acceptable to vape in most places as long as you use common sense and courtesy... Most vapers I'm in contact here are 35-45 yo normal successful people who just wanted to kick the stank... Also I've only encountered two cloudchasers in 3 years all the other people are more into taste and feel so they're not being autistic jerks...
>>
>>719756303
i dont
both r expensive, unhealthy habits
>>
>>719765365
I was wary of going there too. Oh god I was wrong
Saw an RDA for 4$ said fuck it. It really is simple. You can even buy your own coils, which make it so simple
>>
>>719766327
It was a used Zenith (New it goes for 110$ when it came out) so it wasn't a bad RDA
With proper wicking it is really good
>>
>>719766327
Also I meant prebuilt coils for the RD/TA, cheaper than prebuilt for Aspire or others, and they work 10x better
Not to say prebuilt are bad, but boy are RDA's better
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.