[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

You have to be kidding me https://motherboard.vice.com/read

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 48

File: 20170120_182628.png (260KB, 1439x2221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170120_182628.png
260KB, 1439x2221px
You have to be kidding me

https://motherboard.vice.com/read/all-references-to-climate-change-have-been-deleted-from-the-white-house-website
>>
Good. It's about time someone put an end to the lies.
>>
>>719674723
lookin' forward to living out the last of my days in a literal hellhole.
>>
Nigger, they redo all the pages when there's a new president.
>>
>>719674723
pol says it gets purged with every new president. non story
>>
>>719674778
Are you fucking retarded? this better be b8
>>
File: Second_impact.png (210KB, 450x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Second_impact.png
210KB, 450x320px
tfw we didn't even need second impact for sea levels to rise + life on earth to start dying out
>>
>>719675245

Well fuck, if /pol/ says it then I guess we're all set here

Faggot
>>
this is fake btw
>>
>>719675245
>>719675230
And yet there is no replacement page you fucking retards.

God, it's like this websites likes being willfully retarded.
>>
>>719675353
No it's not you retard. Try it out yourself.
>>
>>719675354
It's almost like it takes time to set up new webpages, and something like this isn't a priority for someone who has inaugurated a few hours ago
>>
>>719675565
You're a fucking retard.

Like, I wonder how you got to be such a fucking retard and then I remembered that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

How is that fucking retarded mongoloids like you speak when they don't know what they're talking about?

Fucking kill yourself you worthless mong.
>>
>>719674723
Government decree trumps common sense
>>
Politicians are dumb the world over, it's frightening how many really seem to believe that their is some scientific conspiracy about global warming, the Aus senator Malcolm Roberts believes NASA fucks with the data, what a retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG8gLt4GChg
>>
>>719674723
They're updating the website. Calm down everyone.
>>
>>719676003
>Politicians are dumb the world over

The irony is succulent.
>>
>>719676184
See

>>719675829
>>
>>719675291

Found the liberal cuck
>>
>>719675297
levels may rise...over centuries, but life will not "start dying out". We cannot even predict the tech to deal with this in 100 years, for that matter.

Better to get there as fast as possible.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
So this is what 4Chan has come to? Where Normies have come already being retarded puppets, that believe everything they hear? What happened when no 4Channer would take this and simply say, "Fuck off. Climate change is real, but humans don't cause it you newfag." God 4Chan has fallen thanks to you newfags.
>>
>>719676591
>Being this scientifically illiterate.
Do the world a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>719676591

Hey, check it out! This newfag thinks he knows something about /b/ after just one summer!
>>
>>719676670
Do the world a favor and actually look into it. Back in the 1900's, a Congress meeting had to be shutdown because it was over 110 degrees. 2 Years ago Texas had snowfall for the first time in 15 years. Do research or off yourself you liberal cuck.
>>
>>719676591
You actually think 4chan demos have ever been in line with republican talking points until recently?
>>
I don't understand this climate change meme to be honest. Its just the renewable energy CEOs and cucks pushing that shit hard, 4chins cries about jews taking over america but they never mention the renewable energy cucks
>>
>>719674778
first post mother fucking nails it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1292x727px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1292x727px
>>719676753
Hey check it out this newfag thinks he's an oldfag because he's been on for 6 months. Sorry sweetie, but I've been on here for at least 3 years.
>>
>>719676863
>Not understand ANY part of gloabal climate science.
...
Just please. Don't breed. Nobody needs your defective genetics.
>>
>>719676442
it isnt about humanity being wiped out. that isnt going to happen.

the REAL problem is when some insanely populated areas of poor/developing nations are no longer liveable due to changes in the climate they will need to move elsewhere and we will end up with climate change refugees and having to spend trillions in foreign aid.

so yeah this isnt really about saving the planet to stop us being wiped out. it is about trying to prevent areas of the planet becoming impossible to live in because nobody wants tens to hundreds of millions of people trying to relocate in order to survive. because if you think war refugees are bad wait until you see how desperate and violent people get when they literally have nothing to lose, no place to call home and no food. hungry people will will do anything to survive. history has shown us that many many times.
>>
>>719676893
No. They sided more with Republican and Libertarian ideology. You newfags are bringing the cancerous Democratic ideology
>>
>>719674723
>>719672413
FUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLE.FUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLEFUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLEFUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLE.FUCK OFF BACK TO /pol/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITHOLE.
>>
This can't be true and if it is idfk man. If important people go around pretending climate change doesn't exist we're all in for a bad time.
>>
>>719675291
Climate change isn't real you dumbass
>>
>>719675245
/pol/ is full of drooling retards that believe "meme magic" helped Trump win. That board is full of the most retarded faggots on the internet. It'd be funny if it weren't so sad, they're so fucking delusional.
>>
>>719676991
The Earth goes in cycles you dipshit.
>>
>>719677095
Riiight, that's why 99% of scientists and anyone with half a brain say it is.

But YOU a retard on 5chins is right.

KYS
>>
>>719676924
Because the oil guys are winning - good for the economy, bad for everything else

t. climate cuck
>>
File: kek.jpg (571KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek.jpg
571KB, 2000x1000px
>>719676959
>>719676959
>3 years
>calling others newfags
>>
File: 1483723794156.jpg (114KB, 623x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483723794156.jpg
114KB, 623x626px
>>719677216
>>
>>719676863

So up until 2012, there had been no snow in Texas? Holy fuck balls. I think I brought it with down from Michigan when I moved here that year.
>>
File: 11264-testbig0.jpg (87KB, 850x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11264-testbig0.jpg
87KB, 850x636px
>>719677276
Don't take this b8. This newfag thinks he knows everything after going on CNN and watching a documentary on the history channel. You realize scientists side with climate change being real, but not being the fault of humans. Also, Democrat run News networks like to over emphasize the statistics, and Barrack Obama has been caught tampering with them.
>>
File: 1462697530562.jpg (19KB, 366x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462697530562.jpg
19KB, 366x380px
>>719676591
>God 4Chan has fallen

you know better than this, 'old fag'

/b/ was never good
/b/ does what the fuck it wants :3
>>
>>719675354
how many years did it take for Obama to even put that page up?

But no one cried about that.

Bunch of hypocrites
>>
>>719676863
> Was hot once.
> Snow means no global warming.
Great logic cucklord.
>>
>>719674778
Agree 100%
>>
>>719675291
What a idiot
>>
File: Bait.jpg (33KB, 800x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bait.jpg
33KB, 800x453px
>>719677514
>>
>>719675829
oh look an idiot, making a website takes bloody time.
And Obama's eco page wasn't build in the first year
so shut up
>>
>>719676328
Found the retard who doesn't believe in climate change
>>
>>719677307
>>719677339
>>719677447
>>719677498
>>719677543
>Perfect examples of the fall of 4Chan. Later you liberal cucks as you suck on the grimy tit of Hillary Clinton.
  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>719677664
He aready made the website you empty headed shit stain.

How are you so fucking retarded?

Did your dad beat you extra hard in the head when he abused you?

Please go drink bleach.
>>
>>719674778
>>719676946
>>719677554
>samefagging this hard
>>
Alright guys, serious question. Why is climate change a subject that is so divided by political leaning?
>>
>>719674723

Obamawhitehouse gov
Is the Whitehouse gov we knew. Same for Facebook page. Each president gets their own and each president starts anew.
>>
Page is already fully set up with policies and all. Try searching climate change on the whitehouse.gov search bar. See what happens.
>>
>>719677791

>>719677447
It's called hyperbole, asshole. Look into it.
>>
That there actually people who believe climate change doesn't exist shows the money oil companies have been spending on climate change deniers is working quite well.
>>
>>719677791
>Hurr durrr. It''s ok to be mentally retarded and deny scientific facts because I'm identify as a conservative.

Please don't reproduce you retarded waste of oxygen
>>
>>719677923
Because conservacucks have been brainwashed by big money oil to defy anything that could hurt their bottom line.

Big oil money is fucking ridiculous so they don't want to lose their golden chicken.

What do you do?

Brainwash morons. Pay off a couple of scientists to create a "controversy" and get the media to report on it.

It's quite simple really. Conservatives know they're fucking retarded. There's 0 reason for scientists to lie about this
>>
>>719677798
you're so retarded it hurts
go drink bleach yourself
>but its impossible to change it after it is put online
Please just kill yourself
>>
>>719674723

Good! Climate change is a fucking scam!
>>
>>719678380
You fucking retard, he put up his energy policy already.

He has already constructed it ad he won't put anything on climate change.

How can you be this willfully retarded?
>>
>>719677001
Why is it the reasonable, rationale, intelligent replies like this get zero discussion, and lost in sea, but all the other fucking garbage bullshit gets debated and repeated till 404.
>>
>>719678971
>Implying 5chins hasn't always been about shitposting and trolling retards.

You want to discuss climate change and its effects, this isn't the place you moron.
>>
>>719678771
just wait a year.
every scientist is complaining against him.
Sure it will not be up in the first year. but even he will change his mind if everyone complains against him long enough.
>>
>>719679338
That's not the problem you fucking mong.

The problem is that right now, the God damn retard that people elected to be the leader of the free world, has not put up one the most important facets of a policy because he is fucking retarded
>>
>>719679090
Fuck you niggercuck, this is one of a few interesting non biased places to discuss, and given the sheer volume of trump threads saying this isn't the place to discuss is fucking moronic.
I get shot posting trollin etc. But there are people that clearly believe all of this shit and continually argue it here, i just wonder why the intelligent points aren't discussed more, while the shit posters shit post. But I understand you are too much of a stupid nigger to understand.
Feel free to get back to your faggotry.
>>
I don't give a shit. I'm not having kids, rape the earth til it dies. We're not a species made to last anyway, may as well have electricity and plastics.
>>
>>719679674
>being this mad
>>
>>719679674
> But there are people that clearly believe all of this shit and continually argue it here

You are a fucking retard. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>719679725
>implying our species was made with a time limit
>implying we were made at all

How does it feel to be this retarded?
>>
File: 1474940161821.jpg (104KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474940161821.jpg
104KB, 750x1334px
>>719674723
Just like his tweet about climate change was, kek.

But seriously, we're now ecologically fucked, too. Not sure you plan to 'ensure a future for white children' if the planet is too unlivable for them.
>>
File: 1484932885179.gif (716KB, 245x187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484932885179.gif
716KB, 245x187px
>>719674723
Oh noes! Let's all go riot in the streets like a bunch of liberal cunts! You know, just chimp out and shit? 'Cause something on a website isn't there anymore?
Personally I'm gonna panic and shoot myself.
>>
Prove climate change exists. You can't.

For that matter, prove the earth's round. You can't.

If you can't prove these things -- don't refer to them as fact.
>>
>>719676863
Texan here. It's snowed every year since I moved here in 1999
>>
>>719679990
I never said anything about rioting, but if you're okay with trump attempting to hide that climate change is a thing you're fucking retarded buddy
>>
>>719679990

Just let them cry it's what they do. You know this...
>>
>>719679975
I don't think I implied there was some sort of sky wizard that "created" us.

"Made to last" is a phrase referring to longevity and sustainability.

Check your reading comprehension sport :^)
>>
>>719680002
>I'm smarter than 99% of scientists
I mean i guess i can't prove you're wrong so you have to be right! We should keep killing our planet because some retard on 4chimp told us we aren't!
>>
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TRUMP'S DOING WHAT HE SAID HE'D DO, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

libtards. you had your 8 years. you failed.

our turn. do be adults about it.
>>
>>719676253
it really is, because it's as if you were trying to correct someone's grammar while being an ignorant redneck yourself
>>
>>719679458
sorry to break it to you but nobody cares about green energy except a small minority, the average you couldn't care less.

And the fight against climate change is already lost. China is still full of smog, the economy in the EU is failing. Russia never cared, Africa doesn't care one bit. The middle east is still burning and so cares even less.
Canada is still chopping trees and burning them
south America is destroying the entire rain forest.

The sea is dying, coral bleaching has killed nearly the entire great barrier reef.

It's too fucking late to do anything
>>
File: bater.jpg (2KB, 125x73px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bater.jpg
2KB, 125x73px
>>719680002
>>
>>719679932
if I had a dollar for every time you posted the words "you are a fucking retard. Please kill you self" or a similar variation, would I have enough money to fuck your mom?
Fucking brain dead sheep.
>>
>>719680284
Actually about half of all scientists disagree with the theory of climate change.

you lost.

show up in 2024. you democrats are lazy, drug-addicted fools. you stayed home. you lost.
>>
File: ButtHurt03.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ButtHurt03.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>719680134
>muh climate change! eeer mah gerd! U teh stupids
>>
>>719680313
>it's our turn so we can kill the planet and ruin things for everyone
>>
File: 0012.jpg (243KB, 1424x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0012.jpg
243KB, 1424x1080px
>>719680138
They've been bitching, crying, and moaning for so fucking long though, it's getting old anon...
>>
>>719680314
...
I haven't seen projection this hard since I went to best buy and bought that Epson PowerLite 1440
>>
>>719680433
>half of scientists disagree with the theory of climate change
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking autist thats not even close to true
>>
>>719680402
>Hurr durr I'm a retard and I think I know better than people that have been educated unlike my basement dwelling self

Please just go drink bleach.
>>
>>719674723
Everything was deleted off the Website you fat cunt. They're redoing the entire thing. Do some research faggot before you get ur nigger dick stuck in ur ass
>>
>>719680697
Don't take the bait.
>>
>>719680433
>half of all scientists disagree with the theory of climate change.

If you post a reputable link that verifies that and your Paypal 1000$ is yours.
>>
>>719680697
>hurrrrrrr 1000% of scientists have proven climate change!

>the white house deleted that info because they're so stupid durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

just stop.

you lost.

no. more. whining.

in 4 or 8 years, you'll make a little comeback. this is our time now.
>>
>Vice

No thanks
>>
>>719680925
this.
>>
>>719680598
>719680598
let me guide you, dear ignorant redneck friend

"the world over" is an idiom, an expression used to mean "all over the world". The fact that you are too ignorant to know it, while at the same time trying to point out someone who used it correctly as "dumb", really is succulent irony...

I don't expect you to get it though, but it's ok, don't worry, our society is luckily advanced enough that we can take care of people like you. Had you been born just a few centuries ago, you would have gone down the toilet where you belong, you poor, poor retard.
>>
>>719680843
Lol you get your argument beaten and then you move on to your little safe space answer.

You are a fucking retard and a waste to all good conservatives.

YOU and all conservatives should be keeping Trump in check. Especially if you want to keep the house and the senate.
>>
>>719680843
"you"
"our"

it must be great to live in a little world where it's "my tribe, your tribe". I wish I was that big of a simpleton. My life would be so much easier...
>>
>>719674723
>>>719676753
>Hey check it out this newfag thinks he's an oldfag because he's been on for 6 months. Sorry sweetie, but I've been on here for at least 3 years.

Being this new...
>>
>>719681033
>"the world over" is an idiom, an expression used to mean "all over the world".
>Implying his retard moment was on purpose.
You sure are fucking retarded. Maybe once you're out of your mom's basement and can debate like a real adult, then you'll begin to accept your mistakes and move on.
>>
>>719681137
>>719681205

>handily loses the debate.

>directly resorts to insults and verbal abuse

>sad.
>>
>>719681283
shh, shh, it's ok
i would point you to the thesaurus online, but frankly we both know you're too stupid to even click on links
>>
>>719680703
> hurr durr, basement dwelling, drink bleach.

Are you even capable of having an original, or even a logical thought?
No, you are shit, everything about you and your life is mediocre or more than likely shit tier. Posting the same nigger tier insults, spending everyday on 4chan, pimply and fat. Please don't kys. Please keep living in your shitty greasy hell.
>>
>>719681390
that's cute, you think you angrily spewing made up shit is "a debate"

that's cute, you're cute
>>
File: 1414546617793.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414546617793.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>motherboard.vice.com
Never heard of this website, but I will assume them as credible and trustworthy since that would be the "tolerant" and "open-minded" thing to do.
>>
>>719681390
>kek employing his mental gymnastics this much

No wonder nobody has ever loved you.
>>
>>719681422
>Not willing to accept that he lost the argument and has to retreat like the fucking retard he is.

Drink bleach.
>>
>>719681457
>Still not being able to prove his argument at all.
>Being this much of a social failure.
Please just kill yourself. We don't need your stupidity bogging down the genetic pool
>>
File: 1479225559991.jpg (53KB, 408x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479225559991.jpg
53KB, 408x406px
All of these delicious libcuck tears...

Is every day for 8 years going to be this way? Oh god I hope so.

It feels so good
>>
>>719681563
>>719681944


libs. you lost. win in 2024. you stayed home.

it's our time now.

it's literally that simple. no more whining please.
>>
BREAKING NEWS... THIS JUST IN... Ever since the ICE AGE our planet has been gradually warming, with temperature spikes (Medieval warming period) and falls (frozen Thames), before and after the industrial revolution. No doubt it's just a coincidence that solar activity (i.e. varying heat from the sun) correlates with Earth's temperature.
>>
>>719675291
Listen to >>719676328

Climate change IS A CHINESE HOAX.

Just ask the Japanese, they know all about how fake it is
>>
>>719682261
>My argument is defeated so I must go back to saying that lib cucks are mad in my little safe space because I don't know how to read science.

kek, no wonder Trump is going to get impeached in 2 years
>>
>>719677791
this guy got too many vaccines
>>
>>719675245
That's right.No critical thinking required. It's said on /pol/ 100% true. End of story.
>>
A simple remedy to global warming: a few nukes here and there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter#Climate_engineering
>>
>>719674778
Agreed.
>>
File: 1477588625639.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477588625639.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>719682322
Shhhh, we need more money because "global warming", the fuck are you doing!!!
>>
>>719682141
What argument? I never made an argument, I asked why intelligent comments receive little discussion as opposed to the moronic or extreme views. Implying most of you are fucking retard degenerates, and you managed to encapsilate my point perfectly.
Good job niggerfaggot.
>>
>>719678971
rage and anger hit the primitive parts of the brain harder and drive people to remember and react ( this is also why trolling works so well )

thinking doesnt get you far
>>
>>719681457

Climate.nasa.gov

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU
>>
File: 1476743472875.jpg (58KB, 780x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476743472875.jpg
58KB, 780x520px
>>719682642
Global warming vs Nuclear winter
2017
Who will be victorious?!
>>
>>719682768
You keep proving my point you fucking retard.

You are the biggest moron on this this site if you think you can get discussion.

Then again, I don't think you could argue a damn thing because of how much of an imbecile you are.
>>
>>719682322
See>>719682805

Honestly the USA is officially the only first world country that denies it.

To go as far as to claim it's a Chinese hoax.... Japan would have been all over that shit from day one but, no
>>
>getting news from vice
>reading vice for any reason other than to keep up to date on the newest meme opinions
Vice headlines are cancerous and straight up misleading.
>>
>>719682857
Hmmm, let's guess...
>>
>>719677001
How about we say fuck 'em, not let them in, and don't spend any money on them? Problem solved.
>>
>>719674723
it the jews
>>
>People actually believing in man-made climate change.
I didn't think people could get more stupid. Humans produce 0.01% of the greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere. That's 99.9% of all greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere are NATURALLY OCCURRING. Not only that, but the warming cycle we're in right now is identical to the two that have come before it.

To believe in man-made global warming is to discard all reason. Humans have nearly no impact on the global environment.
>>
>>719682968
Read the thread, there are a few interesting a well reasoned comments. And I have had great discussions on everything from IT to politics. Your thinking it's impossible to have discussion on 4chan, is likely because you either a newfag, or you are too stupid to even recognize intelligent discussion. I'm leaning towards both.
>>
I don't know what is worse replitards lording and gloating over libtards or libtards bitching and whining about trump. They are about equally as annoying.
>>
>>719683230
>Being this retarded.

Cite your sources you fucking moron.
>>
>>719683301
You are so fucking retarded and your projection is so disgusting that there's not even a point to writing back to your comments other than to highlight that you're a fucking mongoloid.

You can't have discussion on /b/. Again, use that one brain cell that's left in your brain and try to understand that.
>>
>>719677001
>poor developing nations

No. The Midwestern US will be hit the hardest, ironically.
>>
It's cool (sorry, I mean very warm). We'll cherry-pick some data (but not share it for peer review), concoct a faulty formula, draw a graph with a big spike at the at the end, then distort it for added effect.
>>
>>719675565
Idiot. Both previous administrations have the new version pretty much up and ready before the swearing in, so it could go live immediately. There were articles about it back then.

Go outside, summerfag.
>>
>vote retarded president
>doesnt expect him doing retarded things
>>
File: IMG_0131.jpg (21KB, 480x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
21KB, 480x358px
>>719674778
>non ironically pic related
>>
>>719674723
good.
>>
>>
>>719682322
Do you ever read nasa.climate.gov or you just suck your pastor's cock all day?
>>
>>719680433

"Half"

Billionaire hotel owners who went bankrupt 4 times aren't scientists. Did you know that?
>>
File: download (7).jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (7).jpg
3KB, 275x183px
Have fun turning into China, Americucks

Thankfully you have Elon.
>>
>>719683455

Whatever you say lil fella. Past your bedtime, bye now.
>>
File: 1478317810850.jpg (100KB, 653x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478317810850.jpg
100KB, 653x587px
>>719684304
>shows graph not related to time periods mentioned
>fails to do anything but look like a retard
>>
>>719674723
Ehm guys it's actually true... They deleted all of them...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/energy/climate-change
Could it be that Donald Trump doesn't believe in climate change or are they updating it or something? This is interesting.
>>
>>719684697
hahaha fucking mongoloid. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Good luck getting out of that cheetos and cum stained bed
>>
File: k5mmi.jpg (571KB, 1600x1057px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k5mmi.jpg
571KB, 1600x1057px
>Poo in the Loo 2: America
>>
>>719684791

> says the temperature of sun correlates to earth's temperature

> ignores NASA data

Way to fall off the deep end
>>
>>719685059
Show me data over a span of thousands of years to see if there is a pattern we're following or not.
Using such a small time period is idiotic and doesn't prove anything. You need a larger sample otherwise your source is useless and gay.
>>
File: 1484941780741.jpg (73KB, 570x760px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484941780741.jpg
73KB, 570x760px
>>719684798
It's both. But that page isn't coming back most likely

Whatever, fuck it. Let them die, they're that retarded.

With the lower federal tax California's going to boom from not having to pay Midwestern white welfare all the time. We'll be able to afford our own shit instead of ask for our money back.

And those same places will end up with more tornadoes, floods, natural disasters etc.

I don't even care anymore honestly. Let them die they wanted it
>>
File: 1468960773357.jpg (25KB, 599x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468960773357.jpg
25KB, 599x337px
>>719683197
Because they aren't going to fucking care fi you want em or not. Try and stop them and you'll face literally millions of extremely desperate and angry people. You think facing the chinese army would be bad? try dealing with 100 million refugees turned exterminator militias absolutely killing anyone that tries to stop them.

Not to mention every single nation would also be dealing with millions of their own refugees. Plus the Midwestern US, AKA the breadbasket would literally turn into an ocean and hello mass starvation.

Mind you this has happened before with the destruction of ancient civilizations at the hand of "the sea people" basically war, famine, and natural disaster refugees that toppled large empires through war.
>>
>We don't need no science, we're under protection from god.
>>
>>719685437
This is why we have missiles, tanks, helicopters, jets, and infantry. 100 million refugees would be a charred parking lot in less than 24 hours.
I'm not joking either, I would consider it a hostile invasion and eliminate the threat.

You're forgetting the mostly uninhabitable areas of desert in western USA would also change, what would stop the people dwelling in the east from inhabiting them and cultivating food? Surely with the added coastline the desert would be changed as well.

This is of course assuming you think the sea levels would actually rise more than 10ft anyway.
>>
>>719681905
It's real faggot check the website yourself
>>
>>719685340
Here's your thousand years.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

And a snippet of extra data we can decode

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/ice-lake-suwa-japan-torne-river-climate-change-monk-shinto/
>>
>>719686046
>Let's fuck the planet up first so we can prove we can handle it.
American logic.
>>
>>719676328
Found the faggot who chugs gilded cock and has no thoughts outside of what FOX News and Brietbart told him.
>>
>>719674723
We're definitely living in the very best timeline.
>>
>>719677491
Really, I'd like some proof of this that didn't come from Freepers.
>>
>>719686361
It's written like an over the top fucking anime.
>>
File: HurDurr.jpg (11KB, 240x196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HurDurr.jpg
11KB, 240x196px
>>719686206
>Thinking the conversation isn't completely hypothetical
You're too retarded for words..
>>
>>719683820
I'm Canadian I didn't vote for shit
>>
>>719680377
China has plans to go solar though and there's no reason to doubt them considering they've been throwing around money like nothing and have plenty more to spend.

And they make most solar panels for export already.

China would could convince Africa to become more green but whatever
>>
File: dgGTOxC.jpg (39KB, 480x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dgGTOxC.jpg
39KB, 480x504px
>>719686046
>>719686540


>>719686206
No point arguing with this idiot anon, he honestly believes their little armed forces would be able to handle what would equate to the single largest most desperate army that could ever exist while at the same time terraforming desert quickly enough to avoid mass starvation of their own displaced populace.

Vast majority of Americans are little more than pencil pushers and people who haven't worked hard manual labor. Add to this their southern neighbors are extremely hardy and survive far tougher shit than they do on a daily basis means they would stand a snowballs chance.

Looks like the americans have forgotten their ass whoopings at the hands of the Chinese (Korean Civil war), Vietnam, and who can forget the soviet union simply overwhelming the Germans through sheer numbers.
>>
>>719685426
But anon we'll all die
>>
>>719686540
>File: HurDurr.jpg
This is a 4chan anon. Where did you get this file from?
>>
File: climateterror.jpg (51KB, 575x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
climateterror.jpg
51KB, 575x450px
>>719674723
Finally!
Is there Climate Change?
Yes all of the time, which is why we had an Ice Age at one point in history, and a mini one in the 18th.
Is Climate Change caused by man?
Nope. Man changing what he is doing will have zero affect on it. The planet has longer cycles that man has been walking the earth.
Am I for alternative energy?
Yes who is not that has any form of a brain. The earths resources are not infinite, so yes they will eventually run out. So I am all for developing other way to do things, but I am not into demonizing, or mindlessly funding things to get there. This is where you invest your own money to risk coming up with something that can make you a greedy rich bastard.
The man made climate change BS is just another way for the elite to fleece the commoners to keep them at a level they are accustom to, and to keep the people poor, and powerless.
>>
>>719686802
I'm thinking that's for the best honestly.

This website made me realize we will never truly achieve world peace, or a true Kardashev society.
Everybody hates each other for even the slightest differences, be it mental or physical.
>>
>>719686958
Not zero per se. Go google how China looks and tell me it doesn't look like cancer.
>>
>>719686958
>Man changing what he is doing will have zero affect on it.
And the award for the biggest retard in the world goes to.... YOU!!!!!!!!
>>
File: tin foil hat.jpg (25KB, 308x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tin foil hat.jpg
25KB, 308x424px
>>719686958
>manmade climate change is a zionist agenda
>>
>>719686958
>I'm smarter than nasa
See
>>719682805
>>
>>719687311
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1900cry.gif (342KB, 480x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1900cry.gif
342KB, 480x357px
>>719687171
Smog does not equal changing the Climate of the whole Globe.
>>719687311
Is that all you have. The earth itself puts out more carbon than man in any given year, but you have fun being an indoctrinated zombie.
>>
>>719677001
You understand that the US will go down with all of those poor/developing countries, right? Anything that significantly reduces the oil supply to the US for a sustained amount of time will cause the complete collapse of the US. The vast majority will starve, and those that try to "live off the land" without agriculture will pick the land clean and starve shortly after.
>>
>>719677276
99% of the 5% they chose to put on TV.

Puppet dick.
>>
>>719675291

>we should pay lots of taxes
>that will make the world not get warm
>also if we pay taxes the animals wont die and trees will grow

can any liberal fucktard here explain to me how a carbon tax does anything other than fuck productive members of society even more than they are already getting fucked?
>>
>>719687454
Yes and NASA is not at the mercy of any politicians who are the religious zealots of the Church Of Climatology, or thew Goremans.
>>
>>719687810
I want you to be a good little cuck and show me the breakdown of Carbon Emission by source over the last 100 years.

I want you to pull up the data and show us how you are much smarter than people that have YEARS of education on you.
>>
>>719687810
Do you not get that air travels and chinks breed like roaches? It will leak out everywhere.
And I'm not pointing a finger at the reds; everyone does it. You inhale it daily, and it thickens the atmosphere, and in turn impacts the temperature. It's simple.
>>
File: thought police.jpg (51KB, 360x543px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thought police.jpg
51KB, 360x543px
>>719687982
Actually if anything it will fall dis proportionally on the poor, and the Middle Class. But that is the whole idea in any case.
Also anyone who think outside of the Group Think box is a heretic, and worthy of death.
>>
>>719674723
One day, about half of you fags under 22 will actually start thinking for yourselves instead of just repeating the Lib drivel.

Only then, when you try to start a business, when you want cheaper gas, when you want more plastic shit, when your elec bill is 600/mo, when you get laid off because co. has to pay for more meaningless regs, you will understand.

You will either learn, or you will blame others and continue your path of submissiveness.
>>
>>719687822
It doesn't happen over night dipshit, stop watching The Walking Dead.
Ridding of the internal combustion engine is the first step which we already are half stride in.
Improving the storage capacity of a battery to the point where it makes more sense then veing on the grid is alo a step we are taking.
A few hundreds year into the industrian revolution took us here, and so it will for a new one.
>>
>>719688117
>implying there's data on this stuff.
>>
>>719688621
>Being this ignorant

Keep thinking your redneck uneducated ass is smarter than real scientist with thousands of years worth of data.

Maybe one day, once you stop huffing cheetos down your nasty throat and masturbating to traps, you'll grow up.... but I doubt it.
>>
>>719688491
>Everyone should die because I earn a shilling a day
>>
>>719686755
>little armed forces
>tanks
>missiles
>Helicopters
>Jets
You're seriously retarded beyond all reason, aren't you? How do you manage to work a keyboard?
>>
>>719687982
No

No they can't

RACIST!!!
>>
File: orwell.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orwell.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>719688117
>>719688183
I believe what the government tells me through the people they pay money to make up our tale of man killing the planet. Do not think past the sacred word of authority.
The last time I remember science being settled in history was when the Catholic Church was imprisoning, or executing people for saying that the Earth revolved around Sun, when the Church said it was everything was rotating around the Earth. How well did that settled science work out?
>>
>>719688010
NASA has been backing up the information from the page trump deleted... if they were so affected by politicians why would they go against the GUY WHO LITERALLY GETS THEM FUNDED
>>
>>719688806
>The sea is destroying our crops and drowning our livestock
>The air burns and our kids have lung cancer
>better shoot at it
>>
>>719688864
Nigger stop samefagging so hard. Here's the (you) you've been begging for
>>
File: 65535045.jpg (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
65535045.jpg
58KB, 250x250px
>>719688776
Thousands of years?
Redneck?
Uneducated?
Cheetos?

Show me a single piece of hard data that hasn't been either disproved, argued over authenticity, skewed, or manipulated. The only thing we can do is measure small areas and little parts of the atmosphere.
>>
>>719688996
>Being this retarded.
>Being this scientifically illiterate.
>Not being able to understand that some of us have actually studied this for years and have taken part in the research.

Muh muh wake up sheeple!
Please do the world a favour and keep the good name of Orwell out of your dirty mouth. I don't want it getting mixed with your bulllshit, your ignorance and the occasional cum that occurs there
>>
>>719688996
>I will be protected by god
>>
>>719689029
>Obama stopped funding NASA years ago.
>>
>>719674778
I never understood why people thought humans abused climate change. The earth is much too adaptable for us to even remotely Damage it(aside from nuclear warfare). >>719674778
Especially if it's just air pollutants.
>>
>>719689331
Because you are retarded.
>>
>>719689259
Are you okay?
https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/80053964/?client=ms-android-sprint-us
>>
>>719689175
You're too stupid to argue with because any data thrown your way, you will find minuscule discrepancies or any other bullshit narrative and wiggle your way out.

How about this, you stop being a retard, you look at the Keeling curve, you look at the temperature charts for the last couple hundred year and then you look at the percent of scientists that agree and then maybe JUST maybe your little mind clicks.
>>
>>719682857
Who are we going to nuke dude? Trump and Putin are butt buddies remember.
>>
>>719687982
I believe I can.

Anyone who tells you trees/plants are vital to carbon storage is full of shit. Land-based biomass stores less than 0.001% of the Earth's carbon. Plant biomass absorbs CO2 while it's alive and gives off the same amount when it decomposes. Recycling paper is bullshit, because you pull carbon out of the fossil carbon storage to prevent having to grow more trees.

The ocean is the real jewel of carbon storage. Ocean-based biomass greatly outweighs land-based biomass and so stores more carbon. Furthermore the ocean absorbs and releases CO2 and other gasses as part of a temperature equilibrium. Lower temperatures increase the solubility of CO2, Higher temperatures decrease solubility.Changes in pH and other factors influence this as well. The ocean itself stores about as much carbon as the fossil carbon storage. Currently the ocean is giving off about as much CO2 as china each year as it tries to reach equilibrium between all of these forces.

Most of what fucks up the ocean's carbon storage equilibrium is caused by man. Most of it will fix itself if left alone. Paying a carbon tax allows the government to sponsor projects and technologies that allow us to leave the environment alone so it can heal, without having to compromise on quality of life.

Unless they fuck up the spending. They always fuck up the spending.
>>
>>719683347
>getting brainwashed by liberals.
Why don't you go look up some studies. >>719683347
>>
>>719689151

not samefag. would screenshot but i dont give a fuck.

challenge stands for whatever 17 year old that wants to try to justify carbon taxes that will fuck the lower/middle class while the upper class uses it as an excuse to outsource jobs
>>
>>719689483
Iraq? Syria? North Korea? Pakistan?
>>
>>719688527
>It doesn't happen over night

That is what a sustained amount of time means, right?
>>
>>719684631
But that's was 50 years ago anon. It's [current year] don't you know.
>>
>>719689457
Look at my nuts

The percent of scientists that agree has already been proven as very small.
>>
>>719689634
That's called Darwinism.
>>
>>719689491

a carbon tax doesn't reduce carbon emission though

it just closes down the factory in USA and moves it to china or the factory stays in the USA keeps pumping out carbon and passes on increased costs to customers

carbon tax is a total fucking scam liberals devised to make a new way to steal money
>>
>>719689585
You're the retard that is making bullshit claims. Go ahead, I'm waiting. I want your sources.
>>
>>719689331
yes, long after we all die from our arrogance, the earth will adapt, adjust.
>>
Man made climate change fake as fuck. Proven. Bout time we move on.
>>
>>719689058
Kek.
>>
>>719689642
>implying trump wants to perpetuate warfare
Did you listen to his speech? America first. Fuck the sand niggers.
>>
>>719689058
You do know that comment was about "climate refuges" right? Honestly, if you're not able to pay attention, it's probably best if you fuck off.
Aslo
>thinking Trump is gonna cause "muh climate apocalypse"
Go hug a tree, faggot.
>>
>>719689708
Cite your sources you fucking retard.
>>
File: C2n3AYPW8AAMOdT.jpg (114KB, 1200x725px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2n3AYPW8AAMOdT.jpg
114KB, 1200x725px
Fuck off liberals and/or snowflakes - we're not listening to your bullshit anymore.
>>
>>719689921
>9/11 never forgetti

It might happen again and then what?
>>
>>719689921
he was already trying to antagonize china before he took office.
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>719689029
They like the everyone involved made up the facts you are touting. Good luck on that one.
I know that this is scary to some of you, but the Earth actually has an unstable environment at times. Nothing is ever at a constant on this planet, contrary to what you have been told.
>>719688776
You mean like the data, or actually that since the Peruvian glaciers have receded that plants that have not been seen for around 8K years ago are being studied. Which meant the climate was much warmer than now, and that the same scientists you are quoting choose to ignore such things. Your data is made up in computer programs. Also these are the same people that cannot so much as predict the weather accurately for a week let alone a decade. Also according to these same scientists the coastal areas should have been under water by now.
>>
File: 423.jpg (36KB, 323x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
423.jpg
36KB, 323x342px
>>719689483
The middle east?
>>
>>719689447
>>719689826
The more CO2 we pump into the air. The more plants flourish. Besides. I don't think it'll take more than 500 years for us to be able to colonize another planet moon. We've come astonishingly far in the last 200 years.
>>
https://archive.is/https://www.whitehouse.gov/lgbt

>/lgbt/ not found
>>
>>719689944
Wait.. are you... bitching over a minuscule discrepancy?

>still hasn't answered a single challenge on this entire thread.
>>
>>719690076
Keep being this ignorant.

But please, don't breed. We don't need your stupidity.
>>
>>719689935
>Still implying you need fighter jets to stave off starving zombie mercs
>>
>>719689215
Studied or merely read what they told you were the facts. Again science is never settled.
>>
>>719690138

glad they don't promote mental illness anymore

best thing fags could do is not associate with mentally ill trannies
>>
Global warming is a $1.5 trillion hoax perpetrated on ignorant people
>>
>>719690138

About damn time
Go suck your cocks in the closet, like you're supposed to
We don't want to smell your cock breath anymore
>>
>>719690347
Fucking this.
>>
>>719690226
CITE YOUR SOURCES. YOU FUCKING RETARD. DON'T IGNORE THE CHALLENGE YOU FAGGOT.
>>
>>719689786
The mission statement and the execution are often different things with the government. The US and many other countries are pushing for more environmentally friendly energies and practices, and China is onboard with it because they see oil dependency as a weakness.
>>
File: backtosleep.png (57KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
backtosleep.png
57KB, 800x1100px
>>719690127
You will never convince the brain washed. They have the settled government funded sciences.
>>
>>719674778
Agreed
>>
>>719690235
>imply the job to clean up refugee trash would be done quicker with them
>>
>>719690427
>triggered
>kek

There are no sources on any of this stuff, dumbshit. That's what I've been trying to say.

A quick search gives the answer to this "majority of scientists" bullshit. From Forbes, even. http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#9038c6a7187f

Bibliography:
Forbes, Right fucking now. Posted for pleb. ~remains unread.
>>
>>719690524
Science is science funded or not.
>>
>>719690127
>plants store less than 0.001% of the Earth's carbon
>more carbon stored in fossil fuels then in all the plants on earth
>"Hurr Durr, the plants will save us!"

You went to public school, didn't you?
>>
>>719690753
define science
>>
you know in a couple months we'll be aruging with trumpfags where they say vaccines cause autism and arn't necessary
>>
>>719690753
Not all scientists practice the scientific method when funding is on the line
>>
>>719690962
Trump is for vaccines, it's Pence that's against them.
>>
>>719674723
Fakegate. Noone cares about this except people with agendas. Climate Change is the first real non-war boogeyman politicians use to squeeze funding and usurp powers away from the people. Scientific community is an establishment. Saw how corrupt the DNC is? Imagine how corrupt the RNC is? Dont buy it.
>>
Climate change is orwellian media. The jews control media. Co2 is a gas.

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>719691034
trump is pence's bitch judging by the cabinet picks.
>>
>>719691021
How many time have we heard:
eggs are bad, eggs are good
wine is bad, wine is good
standing is bad, sitting is bad
... goes on forever...
???
>>
We live in 1984
>>
>>719690470

bullshit

my state got an "education lottery" (lotteries are just a tax on the poor too) a few years back to "improve school funding and increase teacher salary". neither happened and they just spend the money on whatever the fuck they want instead.

duke energy in my state dumped all of its coal waste in the river because it was cheaper than disposing of it properly. they received a fine from the government (fine still less than the cost of proper disposal) and all they did was increase utility costs on customers to pay for it

you kids need to wake up and learn that the real world is fucked and the only goal to the game is to get dumb people to give you their money for whatever reason
>>
>>719691164
That is eggs-actly my point
>>
>>719691367
Ha ha ha!
You sly fucker.
>>
>>719689708
>hockeyschtick.blogspot.com
Wow you're actually retarded
>>
>>719691347
you know if theres one thing china has over the us,
is they actually give ceos who fuck up actual sentences (they executed the ceo of the company that sent out tainted dog food.)
>>
>>719675291
It's a bit like in 1972
They said we would lose the supply of oil by 1983
Supply would have to be controlled
Price would have to be controlled
1983 has passed
They lied to make money
Go figure
>>
>>719691568
Read this bastard >719690747
My quick searches are just as meaningful as lib "statistics". The answer is "we don't know shit", not "let's tax the fuck out of everything and subsidize everything else".
>>
>>719691347
How does that run contrary to anything in my post? The execution of that "education lottery" differed from the mission statement and they fucked up the spending.

Pretty much the same thing with the energy dude, except the profit motive is much more upfront.
>>
>>719691541
Ha ha ha, yeah.

Climate change is real though. Follow the money.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 48



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.