[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What evidence is there that transgenderism or gender dysphoria

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 26

File: symbol.jpg (2KB, 77x90px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.jpg
2KB, 77x90px
What evidence is there that transgenderism or gender dysphoria is NOT a mental illness?

Wherever i see this stated, in reputable sources even, it is never backed up with evidence or research

I understand the de-medicalisation of homosexuality as it does not motivate people to mutilate their bodies

also i wonder how common gender identity issues are in communities that dont have time to worry about 1st world problems?

your thoughts 4chan?
>>
>>719622030
I think you are thinking about it too much
>>
>>719622030
I don't have an issue with transgender, I have an issue with the botch job that doctos are passing off as "making you into a woman". Until someone comes up with a surgery/hormones that gives you a true functioning vagina and feminine features rather than a mutilated fuck hole, its going to be an immoral money grab on the part of doctors.

Also, Bruce Jenner wasn't brave, he was a rich asshole who could drop enough cash to look passible.
>>
There's a study that shows hyperfeminized brains sometimes occur in males
>>
>>719622129
well its either a problem or its fine. if it is a mental disorder then doctors shouldnt be reaching straight for the hormones the the second little jimmy says he wants to be called jaime

also it instantly makes parents that encourage gender identity conflicts instantly child abusers

even on the nhs, and brittanica websites it just says "strong feelings" blah blah - this isnt evedence of anything surely?

Doesnt anyone with a mental disorder have strong feelings about their disorder?

is it the case that the issue has been so politicised that its impossible to have impartial research published?
>>
>>719622350
To summarize, it is a metal disorder, but the current treatment is at worst a cash grab, at best a lazy solution.
>>
>>719622350
What's up bro?

Fucking professional psychfag reporting in...I have to say I agree with you 1000%. Church.
>>
>>719622367
but does everyone that gets the chop have a hyperfeminized brain? and does a hyperfeminized brain always mean gender identity disorder?

also isnt gender a social construct rather than a biological state?
>>
>>719622030
my thoughts are that im a dude that likes being a dude so i give absolutely zero fucks about what other people want to do with their bodies. cut off your dick, get fake tits, staple a fucking kangaroo tale to your ass i really don't care as long as youre not forcing anyone else to do it
>>
>>719622030
it is a 1st world problem.
few doors left to open, no walls left to bring down, nothing for the poor teenager to revolt against. so they revolt against reality. physics. biology. mark my words, gravity is next.
>>
>>719622350
passable? you faggot
>>
>>719622399
i think the term "mental disorder" is like the term "addiction"
its only a problem if it's hurting your quality of life or the quality of the lives around you
>>
>>719622501
don't say church, it makes sound like a loser faggot.
>>
>>
>>719622616
op here, i'm not telling anyone to do anything and i'm not asking everyone if they are comfortable with their bodies

i'm only questioning whether this any proof that surgery and hormones is right course of action or whether this has become the goto and societal norm due to pressure groups and lobbyists
>>
>>719622636

> teenager: I'm getting a piercing
> dad: OK, do as you want
> teenager: eeerm, I'm getting a tatto
> dad: cool
> teenager: on my face
> dad: good for you!
> teenager: I'm skipping school to try heroin
> dad oh I loved those times, have fun son!
> teenager: DON'T CALL ME SON!
> dad: ?
> teenager: just because I have a penis doesn't mean I'm your son! call me "daughter"

and finally he managed to get what he wanted: puzzled looks and some resistance.

substitute "teenager" to spoiled jobless bored 1st world junk and "dad" to... erm... well, the state and goverment are actually supporting this shit SJW crap, so to average normal rational people, I guess. and voilá, you have California.
>>
>>719622706
when I can get sued for calling a man "sir", or when my 10-year-old daughter has to look at "women"'s dangling dicks in the changing room at the pool, it is hurting me.
>>
>>719623016
thank you for that
>>
>>719623016
fukken this
>>
>>719623016
Bullshit anecdote much faggot?
>>
>>719623016
THIS

why even bother separating male and female changing rooms when women will be made to see male bodies getting changed and males can see female bodies getting changed

this is surely one of the rare instances where outside appearances is incredibly important and nobody gives a fuck what your strong feelings are
>>
>>719623218
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

Washington Post ok source, faggy?

OPEN YOUR EYES! This shit is real.
>>
>>719623347
interestingly phrased "if thats the pronoun they demand that you use"

so you would need to prove first of all that you demanded that pronoun was used and then prove that they used the one you dont want to be used AFTER you demanded it

sounds like a nice days work for lawyers this one

well played american lawmakers, well played
>>
>>719623016
>when I can get sued for calling a man "sir"
which, surprise, has never happened, and
>when my 10-year-old daughter has to look at "women"'s dangling dicks in the changing room
>it is hurting me
sounds like you're the one who needs a safe space

>>719623347
>requires employers[, landlords, and all businesses and professionals] to use an [employee’s, tenant’s, customer’s, or client’s] preferred name, pronoun and title
>Intentional or repeated refusal to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title
i'd agree it's retarded to be able to be fined over that, but it's like you didn't even read the article
>>
>>719622030
But they are mental disorders, check DSM 5
>>
>>719623626
>when my 10-year-old daughter has to look at "women"'s dangling dicks in the changing room
>it is hurting me
>sounds like you're the one who needs a safe space

sounds like you dont have children
>>
>>719623347
I'm a white male, heterosexual, "cisgendered" (bullshit word; I also don't think I'm Napoleon, so I guess cisidentityedister). Also, worst of all, I'm Christian, but I have learnt my lesson, I usually keep this dark little secret to myself. The other facts are harder to hide.

I don't hate homosexuals. I don't hate immigrants. I voulanteer (1-2 hours weekly) at an organization helping in Africa (DRC to be precise). I respect, love and admire women, especially my wife and soon to be born daughter. I'm good at "manly" things, like fixing things or making things. My wife loves the tables and cabinets I have made for our place. She cooks, because she enjoys cooking (and, yes, enjoys feeding me), not because I expect her to do so. She has a good job, earns as much as I do (works a bit more though; different line of work), but she will give it up for a few years to stay home with our daughter once she is born. We decided this together.

I really don't understand why I should apologize for all of the above. I don't feel ashamed.

Yet I'm supposed to???

I'm not the danger.
I'm in danger.
>>
>>719623626
first step.

>put on the yellow star.
>move to the designated habitation area (ghetto)
>now we relocate you to labor camps
>now we relocate you to a labor camp in Poland
>if you could please step into this room and breath deeply, thank you

first step.
>>
File: 1477505789922.jpg (205KB, 708x674px) Image search: [Google]
1477505789922.jpg
205KB, 708x674px
Homosexual behavior is common in mammals, taking on a female appearance or more typically a body stance for this purpose is also common in mammals.

Sexuality as a core aspect of identity is socially engineered garbage, in fact I would say most of these people's own best arguments for their own legitimacy are also the best arguments for why many of the things they do and think are unnecessary. It is clear to me that the need for it to become an identity is some kind of sociopolitical ailment. Really, there's no convincing evidence that sexual behavior matters very much, not only is there no reason to dislike any of but, there is also no need to aggrandize it to the uninterested and parade it as a political identity.

People who make gender, race or sexual preference core to their identity should be openly mocked by scientists until they realize how ultimately futile their politics are.
>>
>>719622030
It doesn't hurt anyone or have a negative effect on anyone's life like say schizophrenia so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>719623290
>>719623016
What fucking changing rooms do you have where groups of people are getting naked together?
>>
>>719623978
wrong.
just wrong.
few mammals practice sex for fun (bonobo and human; dolphins are debated). so everywhere else the comparison is deeply flawed. and even if, it is more like a form of dominance establishment (nothing sexual in the sense we, humans use it), or simple masturbation (dogs have been around us for too long).
>>
>>719624044
thinking you are a woman when you clearly aren't is hurting you. you can live happier if you accept and embrace who and what you are.
>>
>>719623978
unfortunately identifying homosexuality in animals is simply attributing human attributes to animals rather than trying to understand what is happening

males of many species of animal will mount and mate with other males, this is simply to do with hormones or imposing dominance and nothing about settling down or a partnership

animals have strong biological urges to reproduce and this frames a lot of their behaviour. humans have the luxury of removing the probems of where to find enough food and therefore are able to contemplate issues such as who they choose a partner. however the biological drives are still there to be seen when you look at childbirth
>>
>>719622030
Please give a *non circular* definition of "mental illness"
>pro tip: you can't
psychiatric concepts are political in nature
>>
>>719623978
emm; you got them mixed up there, kiddo. nowadays, liberal politicians are telling scientists and doctors how to do their jobs, and not the other way around. which is sad. brave new world you are creating here.
>>
>>719624180
Says who? Some cunt on a chinese cartoon website?

The fuck do you care if someone wants to put on a dress change their name to Sharonda or whatever.

Do you not have any real problems to worry about?
>>
>>719624244
>psychiatric concepts are political in nature
nope.
you WANT it to be, but in reality they are based on well researched facts
>>
>>719624086
use your imagination retard

i take it you've never heard of or been to school changing rooms, swimming pools, spa's and gyms

try stepping out of your basement once in a while and live life
>>
>>719624392
and you think a girl seeing a flaccid penis is going to fuck them up more than seeing a 90 year old woman naked?

Are you one of those "nudity is inherently sexual" autistics?
>>
>>719624287
I don't care.
as long as he is not trying to tell me how to behave, talk or think. as long as he is not using my social security money to undergo pricey surgery. as long as he is not telling doctors and scientists how to do their jobs. as long as he is not trying to tell schools how to educate children. as long as he is not trying to ban teachers from referring to parents as "mom" or "dad".

unfortunately, we are way past a line here. they are interfering with my life. I didn't start this shit. I'm defending myself and my rights.
>>
File: 1484678583881.png (979KB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1484678583881.png
979KB, 1001x1100px
>>719622737
Kys cuck
>>
>>719624357
this doesn't address my concerns.
How the fuck gayness is supposed to be a disease? Do people DIE directly from being gay (agression from other people don't count)?
Are they handiccaped in any way (it is not like blindness)?
Psychiatric disorders are just an arbitrary list which change because of political agenda even including votes. There is no such thing in any science.
>>
>>719624508
>they are interfering with my life.

How about you give a specific example you spastic retard
>>
>>719624244
Reality testing, faggot. Go read a book you cuck.
>>
>>719624500
yep, a 6-7-8-9 year old can get wounded by a a "woman" jerking off in the shower. I'm a man, and I was 13 when I saw an idiot jerking off in the public shower in the pool changing room, but it wasn't a fun experience. try explaining it to an 8 year old girl. that that was a lady in the shower jerking "her" dick.
but yeah, even if not jerking, man wtf? XX or XY? XY? get the fuck out of the XX changing room!
>>
ITT: a bunch of edgy faggots try to claim that transgendered people don't exist simply because they don't feel transgender, and therefore don't understand it.

You recognize that a body can be born between genders, or even the wrong gender, right? (Women with XY chromosomes and such). These things are established fact, though not the norm.

Then why is it so hard to believe that brains are any different.

Biology is a messy soup of DNA and mistakes. That's how you got here. There is no gold standard - if having three genders carried an evolutionary advantage, we would have evolved into three prominent genders by now. Trans people aren't hurting you, and many are more intelligent and successful than you.

Get over it. There's millions of transgender people in the world, and they are just as valid as you are.
>>
>>719624670
>jerking off in the shower

public masturbation is still illegal you stupid faggot
>>
It is a mental illness. The term is broad. Plus, the 'cure' is to allow them to be who they want.

Not really hard to understand.
>>
>>719624578
not talking about gayness. genderism.
please do the googling yourself, psychology and psychiatry are sciences. do I really need to link a google page for you, basement-dweller philosopher?
>>
File: IMG_2373.jpg (673KB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2373.jpg
673KB, 2560x2560px
Also, it's not normal to fantasize and day dream about being the other sex constantly. Cis people don't do that. Cis people are perfectly happy with their birth gender.

If you find most of the time you are preoccupied with thoughts about being the other sex, congratulations! You're fucking transgender! Now deal with it.
>>
File: russia.png (475KB, 842x1128px) Image search: [Google]
russia.png
475KB, 842x1128px
>>719624127

Nah, you're wrong m8. The entire behavioral apparatus would only evolve to functionality and not perfection. If you're not observing homosexuality in a mammal species there's a reason the behavior system removed it. The more complex and strict the behavior system the more it "costs" in the economics of evolution. Gays are the inevitable noise in a system in which signal clarity is entirely secondary to signal complexity - so much so I suspect Kinsey is right, everyone is more or less some degree of bisexual. I mean, think about it, you have to get a girl pregnant to be evolutionarily relevant - not be perfect, not be cool, not be alpha - just get laid.
>>
>>719624701
>Women with XY chromosomes and such
nope. this is a linguistics problem, then.
XX->female->totally different in many ways.
childhood trauma can cause rare disorders, but it is treatable.
what is happening now in the USA is purely a fashion thing. just bullshit. you'll grow out of it like you did from hippieism.
>>
>>719624858
There's still hippies all the fuck over the place
>>
>>719622706
>I think
Well it isnt an argument anymore and anything you say is practically invalid because it isn't backed up by facts.
>>
>>719624287
›chinese cartoon website
good bait.
›sharonda
found the black tranny
>>
File: 1482036590597.png (27KB, 639x502px) Image search: [Google]
1482036590597.png
27KB, 639x502px
Well, it probably is one. But we have no means to fix their brains so transition is the best we can do to make them feel a little better while on this earth. I'm not trans, but I am mentally ill, so I can sympathize a bit. It fucking blows, and any little thing that can bring down the pain, no matter how small is welcome to us. We only got one life anyway. As long as you don't go around fucking up other people's lives.

Some therapists are getting a bit liberal with the diagnoses though. Legit trans cases that need transition are rarer than this. That's just gonna have blowback.
>>
>>719624646
Reality testing is great, it is the foundation of science. However psychiatry talks about "good mind" states and "bad mind states", and try to force people's mind to go from a "bad state" to a "good one" (remove these keys ideas about good/bad and psychiatry vanishes).
"GOOD" AND "BAD" ARE NOT SCIENTIFIC WORDS, NEVER. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH COLD HARD FACTS, THEY ARE ONLY MORAL AND SO TOTALLY ARBITRARY.
It is impossible to say "it s GOOD if 30% electrons are detected in that experiment", or "this gaz condensates at 300 °K is BAD and we test it", it is deeply nonsensical.
>>
>>719624953
Don't worry most people came here after the reddit invasion, you don't stick out to most posters.
>>
>>719622030
Yes, obviously gender identity disorder is a thing.
If you a born with a penis and think it's a vagina, something is wired wrong in your brain...
>>
>>719622350
>Bruce Jenner looks passable
Said nobody ever
>>
>>719624823
wow that made no sense :)
did you understand the thing about sexuality? how do you talk about "gay behaviour" in a species where sex is like eating or shitting, just a biological function? comparing human behavioural patterns to animals to get reassurance... man..
just deal with it. some people chose to be gay, or turned out that way. no big deal. ITT we are not even talking about them. nobody cares. they are gay, so be it. have fun.

and yes, there are rare genetic disorders in animals, and some of this might produce a "gay" animal. which will kindly exclude it's (in evolutionary terms) defective DNA from the future generations. so what? what does this have to do with anything in the modern western gender movement?
>>
>>719624993
So you are saying if I think I'm Napoleon Bonaparte, it is cheaper to give me a castle and a small army and let me play then to treat me? Cool. You paying?
>>
>>719622367
There is no science behind this statement, male and femAle brains are exactly the same >>719622777
Nice trips
>>
>>719624823
Nah you're wrong mate.

Actually, organism vs organism natural selection has been dead for a while now. Thousands of years actually since we invented writing and massive civilizations emerged as a consequence.

Now humans evolve in large numbers, together. It's civilization vs civilization, not 'alpha vs alpha'. In cultures where they embrace transgender people and all other LGBT variants, they find they have a significant educational and brain power advantage (Europe. Silicon Valley, Japan). Meanwhile, Stone Age Fuck wits like the Middle East who stone their LGBT people are only first works because we allow them to be.

Transgender people evolved in collective evolution because their brains were useful to civilization. If they weren't useful to a civilization, most first world civilizations wouldn't be filled with them.

Evolution is not an opinion. There are millions of transgendered people, and tolerance and acceptance of them is a great metric for how advanced your society is.
>>
File: ead60db119da4dd985175ce20cb2e054.png (695KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
ead60db119da4dd985175ce20cb2e054.png
695KB, 750x1334px
i don't know who to tell
>>
>>719625267
That's the stupidest shit ever said by anyone.

Having actually transitioned from male to female, and having felt first hand the differences between a brain on testosterone and one on estrogen, what you just said is absurd. (Absent the other mountain of scientific data).

Men and women absolutely do NOT have the same brains, nor will the same brain running of of male or female hormones function the same.

This is established science; you don't get to have an opinion on this.
>>
>>719624583
Im not the guy you replied to im just a random /b/ro.
Anyways you are clearly not understanding his point,what he stated before hand is proof that they are interfering with his life by trying to inflict as much change as they can to suit their needs as mentally ill people.
You can look up what he said on google,it is true and it is ongoing therefore it is bothering his and my normal life. (Especially if you have kids)
>>
>>719625239
No, silly. We can treat YOUR condition.
Nice try, though.
>>
>>719625267
just one article:
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/12/male-and-female-brains-really-are-built-differently/281962/
just one quick google, all you need to do next time. male and female brains work different. period.

just one example maybe even you can understand: evolution, ancient times, men hunting, women gathering.
-> colour blind women less likely even today
-> searching for things is done totally differently by men and women. men use image matching, women identify each object. everyone has experience with this when a man can't find something and a woman goes there and finds it immediately. seriously, you liberals talk about science, but all you know is basement-philosophy you dreamt up yourself.

just do some research before you embarass yourself.
>>
>>719625505
out of arguments, I see. well, good day to you then, sir! oh sorry, zir or zeh or quh or whatever the fuck you thinks makes you special, little snowflake.
>>
>>719625476
>look up anecdotes from sperging retards

No thanks
>>
>>719622350
>to look passible.
Ah. no
>>
>>719625321
What makes you think transgenders came about due to evolution? I'd love to see any shred of evidence to back that up, but I'm not exactly holding my breath in suspense.

Even if transgenderism is rooted in genetics you're still full of shit for calling it an "evolution," which it no more is than down syndrome or any other genetic disorder.
>>
>>719623347
>Washington Post ok source, faggy?
A law made by insane people is not "proof" ask Hitler or Kim Jong Il
>>
>>719625787
How many people with Down syndrome hold advanced programming jobs at Google, retard? While you're masturbating to /d/, actual transgender people are doing things for society.

Maybe your obese neckbeard syndrome is the problem mutation, and not transgender people?

Also, because your kind is especially thick - we all got here from evolution fuckwit. If it wasn't useful, it wouldn't exist in large numbers across many successful societies. When you have lots of transgender people doing brainy things across lots of first world countries, you can't help but notice a trend.

Do you know who is intolerant of transgender people? Modern cultural masterpieces like Alabama and Saudi Arabia (i.e. Places no one actually wants to live because they fucking suck).
>>
>>719624244
>psychiatric concepts are political in nature
Cannibalism is cannibalism
Serial killing is serial killing
What now, sjw ?
>>
File: 1484830513059.jpg (15KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484830513059.jpg
15KB, 270x320px
>>719624701
Welp...if there are in fact "millions" of transgendereds...then we need to get someone like Hitler back in power to fire up those ovens. Oh. Wait...we already did that! Happy Inauguration Day, Faggot. Fire up the ovens!!!
>>
>>719624701
>and many are more intelligent and successful than you.
Heh. (citation needed) exactly one rich abomination (Jenner) doesn't make this true.
>>
>>719625015
Are you retarded?

>Yes.
>>
>>719625466
No one gives a fuck about your feelings, tranny.
>>
>>719626063
Mein Nigger.
>>
>>719626148
People like you deserve to go live in Saudi Arabia or Siberia, while the rest of us actually get to live in the first world.

Places that are intolerant of transgender people are almost universally giant shitholes. I can only imagine that you live in one, and insulting them is the only thing that makes you feel better about your steadily expanding lard rolls from the gallons of sweet tea you and Jasper swig every night with your Bojangles chicken.
>>
>>719625466
>nor will the same brain running of of male or female hormones function the same.
>>719625466
Except there arewomen with high amounts of testoteron and men with high amounts of estrogen.
>>
>>719626437
Blue hair dye, piercings, and a shit sense of entitlement and superiority do not make a first world. Go cut yourself, snowflake.
>>
>>719626320
Closeted faggots like you don't give a fuck about science or reality either, apparently. Why don't you go masturbate to Blacked.com and cry into your pillow while the rest of us actually go build the next useful innovation in society, hmmm?
>>
>>719626042
>large numbers
Guaranteed to be false. Not like 5% of the population. And if it's so useful why are they killed in Africa and Arabia ?
>>
>>719626437
I did laugh at the Bojangles and sweet tea though. Tip of the fedora, faggot.
>>
>>719626548
Then why don't you go use a website designed by someone from your home state of Mississippi? Oh, because there aren't any.

Every good thing in your life came from either a transgender person or a state tolerant of them.

You're just a useless neckbeard in a world that literally doesn't need you, and in which you can't possibly contribute. Maybe if you'd step out of that hate nest and go interact with something other than your mom's dirty lingerie, you might grow a bit.
>>
>>719622030
>your thoughts...worst place in the world to ask questions?

/thread
>>
>>719626549
Let's be real...the only closeted faggots in this thread are the ones willing to cut off their dicks because they're too much of a pussy to admit they want to inhale cock like a Hoover vacuum.
>>
File: 1484091748524.jpg (39KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1484091748524.jpg
39KB, 722x349px
>>719625180

You don't really understand evolutionary biology and you're thinking in fundamentalist terms. You might try actually accepting evolution as true while thinking about it, think about how the functions of lifeforms developed from more generalized, earlier lifeforms. Evolution doesn't make perfect, fundamental solutions and they only exist that way in your mind. You're only used to seeing the top halves of sunlight collecting fractal-shaped plants everywhere because to you a tree is a normal, everyday concept. Evolved solutions are always produced from the general to the specific and consequently specific forms and behaviors only need be as specific as the pressure they're evolved in response to is specific.

I'm right and you're relatively poorly read on this topic. The amount of things I would to explain to you to do this properly is staggering.

>>719625321

It's gene-centric reasoning, when I say mammal I am mainly referring to K-type replicators. I am also not advocating for trans suppression, I am advocating for maturity. Nobody should care, it's as simple as that. The cost of caring and attempting to regulate it is too high for something that will likely do and change absolutely nothing. What would change something good is an end to identity politics because it is an arena where the majority will always win, at this point SJW are just shoveling coal into the enemy's boiler by trying to fight for a place in a system of values that has no useful purpose and a tremendous upkeep.
>>
File: LGBTQRSTUV.jpg (168KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
LGBTQRSTUV.jpg
168KB, 400x300px
Daily reminder that the new US vice president will electrocute the faggotry out of his country.
>>
>>719626683
Every good thing in your life came from either a transgendereds person or a state tolerant of them.

>coastal faggot confirmed.

Sorry bruv, I'm too busy crushing a sex sandwich with your sister and cousin while you pretend to be asleep and silently jerk off under the covers.
>>
>>719626830
FIRE UP THE OVENS!!!
>>
>>719626042
Lol, alright. I didn't say I was against transgender people, I was just pointing out you have a shit understanding of evolutionary processes and are an idiot to assume that transgender individuals are products of evolution, when evolution only occurs when selective pressures exist, which don't exist for humans anymore. So any genetic abnormality can grow and flourish, not just the suseful ones.

Case In point- Steven Hawkings' has a deformed body because of his genetics but he can still contribute to society in spite of it. But just because he can be a successful individual doesn't mean ALS is suddenly an "evolution" instead of a genetic disease. And until we find out for sure what causes transgenderism, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest transgenderism is any different.
>>
>>719626467
Yeah that's bad
>>
File: qwXtkJ2.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
qwXtkJ2.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
what shall i do?
>>
>>719627007
You're a fucking idiot. Of course selection pressures exist, but they are (as I said) civilization vs civilization based. Each human in a civilization is like a cell in a larger body, and those cells are born and used to further the goal of their larger form.

Civilizations absolutely are clashing. And in successful cultures like America, we have lots of freedom to breed specialized cells which do all sorts of cool things - like design the very website you're using.

Also, there aren't millions of people with ALS working in tech in Silicon Valley. But there *are* millions of trans people here. Your comparison is dumb, and I'm gonna need you to flex all 70 of your IQ points to understand why.
>>
>>719626830
impossible
>>
>>719627581
Tell you what, as soon as you post even a single credible source for all the bullshit you're spewing, I'll let you talk down to me. But again, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Because as far as I can tell, your argument is that, if more ALS affected individuals were born and able to be successful members of society, suddenly ALS would be go from being considered a disease to being considered a good thing. Which is by far more retarded than anything I've said so far.
>>
>>719625466
You still have a male brain you tard
>>
>>719628425
No you fucking moron. She's a male born with a female brain making her gender female so gtfo
>>
File: 1484919093478.png (135KB, 323x334px) Image search: [Google]
1484919093478.png
135KB, 323x334px
>>719622030
>>
>>719628860
So basically he's mentally ill?
>>
>>719628907
troll harder faggot

>>719628860
>male or female brain

proof required

strong feelings dont count; GO
>>
File: 40f.jpg (38KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
40f.jpg
38KB, 720x602px
>>719629035
>>
>>719622636
Fuck gravity next is the environment. We all have to do our part in that fight. Mother nature is a bitch and we have to kill her while she is down. If she gets back up she's going to be pissed.
>>
>>719629168
> gg cunt
>>
>>719627581
>Also, there aren't millions of people with ALS working in tech in Silicon Valley. But there *are* millions of trans people here. Your comparison is dumb, and I'm gonna need you to flex all 70 of your IQ points to understand why.
So, I'm just saw this little gem of retardation while browsing the catalog and I just have to ask, how is it possible to say something so stupid and then call someone else an idiot? Do you actually believe that if there were a million people with ALS living and working in Silicon Valley that that would all of a sudden mean ALS was no longer a disease?
>>
>>719622922
underrated post, dubs of truth, etc.
>>
>>719622129
/thread

SAGE
>>
>>719623522
lol, right. That's what the sjws don't understand. People in high places supporting them see them as blue haired dollar signs.
>>
>>719622922
Oh I can relate so much. Came home with a piercing one day. My father refused to speak to me for weeks and threatened to nail me to a stump through my puncture if I don't take it out.

Suffice to say I did as told, and regret it ever since.
>>
>>719623290
>outside appearances is incredibly important and nobody gives a fuck what your strong feelings are
underrated post of the fucking century
>>
>>719629718
Hey man Stephen Hawking has it and he's super smart it can't be that bad amirite?
>>
>>719623859
da, scary times, anon. I feel ya
>>
>>719623963
this...
>>
>>719623978
Well said, anon. I don't care how you dress or with whom you sleep, but don't turn it into something other than just that.
>>
>>719630597
You're missing the bigger picture here man. We finally know how to cure cancer! All we have to do is employ enough cancer patients that science makes cancer not be a disease anymore. It was staring us in the face the entire time!
>>
>>719630906
Well duh. Us cancerkin might finally be able to be free.
Who better to ask how to fix a problem than a person afflicted by said problem.
>>
>>719624044
It does though. Going through years of hormone replacement therapy and ultimately having surgery to remove the organs which control sex hormones, ultimately becoming 100% reliant on doctor provided hormones, has negative affects. Not to mention the genital mutilation. Doctors wouldn't remove someone's sex organs unless they were diseased in the past. Why did this change?
>>
>>719626063
Read the DSM faggot. I don't see "serial killer" in there.
>>
>>719624244
da
>>
I think that this is problem of brain development in preschool-teenager phase. The brain either assumes the role of a male or a female. Or it could be that the brain doesnt decide and is confused and the line between male and female is blured. I actually had development psychology this semester.
>>
>>719622030
It is, you can use that degenerate shit to destroy the traditional values of family, same goes with multiculturalism for example
>>
>>719631038
Well maybe if you lazy cancer ridden fucks had just gotten jobs sooner we wouldn't have had to waste time organizing all those
worthless marathons to help find the cure.

Speaking of which who's dumb idea was it to make hundreds of people run around cities like that anyway? Who thought the cure for cancer was just gonna be chilling on the street corner waiting to be discovered?
>>
>>719625321
Group based evolution has been specifically tested and discredited by scientists.
>>
>>719624086
Never been to the gym?
>>
>>719626467
What is your point, sir, that they are then men or women, respectively? That is like saying that you are another species/gender/whatever if you are born without an arm. Or, what if you are born male but without a dick? Or maybe no brain at all? How do we tell? There is a simple answer to all of these: biology. We know when someone is a male or female through biological science, chromosomes and whatnot.
>>
>>719622706
Some one with addiction is not hurting himself.
Its drug is used for stress relieve. or having a fun time.
witch are good things.

But as time passes, it become's a problem.
You wand more. and it doesn't relieve stress anymore. Nor did you get the same feeling you got the first year. How more effective the drugs how. shorter your life span will be.

So 'addiction' is only a problem if you make one out of it.

Lots of parrents go totaly nuts when you smoke a joint. but don't care about you drinking every weekend until you lie on the floor.
>>
>>719624701
>Get over it

That's such a cop out though. Women with XY chromosomes are technically men with androgen insensitivity syndrome and are infertile. They develop to look like females because they don't respond to testosterone from birth. No mental illness, no feels, just a genetic disease. It's interesting, to be sure, but those "women" are not the same as transsexuals. Then we have people "born between two genders". First of all, it's sexes, and yes, there are various genetic disorders which result in rare chromosomal abnormalities and hormone production issues. Again, these are conditions people have from birth, not mentalities. They shouldn't be treated as such.
>>
>>719624244
A range of conditions impeding normal brain functions typically involving chemical imbalance affecting mood thinking and behavior
>>
>>719624244
Go tell that to someone with schizophrenia
Tell them it's political and to stop faking
Or is this just what your mommy and daddy told you about your nose picking autism
>>
>>719622350
>Bruce Jenner
>Passable

Post the ambush screencap.
>>
>>719625024
lol
>>
>>719622454
Yes, and the "cure" has the same failure rate as leaving it untreated: 25 percent suicide rate.
>>
File: Shermans-marsh.jpg (94KB, 597x467px) Image search: [Google]
Shermans-marsh.jpg
94KB, 597x467px
>>719633078

Death to traitors. Burn the pigfucking Confederates!
>>
>>719622616
>i really don't care as long as youre not forcing anyone else to do it
That's the sort of thing I would expect cisgendered scum to say.
>>
>>719622706
To be fair, "addiction is wrong because it hurts people who love you" is a pretty retarded argument to begin with. I get that it does hurt the people close to you, but at the same time asking someone close to you to be sober for no other reason than to spare your feeling is an incredibly selfish thing to ask for.

It's like saying "I know this incurable disease you have put a you in constant pain and deep down you want nothing more than to die. but that'd make me sad so please live a miserable existence to spare my feelings." I think we can all agree that's kind of a fucked up thing to ask of a person. But yet people who use drugs to self medicate similar feelings are the selfish ones for not putting their family member's pain above their own.
>>
>>719633081
>
So you're saying we should try
>>
>>719627914
my nig
>>
>>719633229
It depends on what they mean by "hurting the people that love you". As far as John Stuart Mill was concerned, you have the right to do whatever you want as long as it does not hurt others. He would say that you have every right to do heroin every day, but if you have, say, a family to support, then you do not have the right to do heroin every day. The reason you do not have the right is not because the heroin is immoral or bad for you, it is because you are neglecting your responsibilities.
>>
File: IMG_4276.jpg (12KB, 192x108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4276.jpg
12KB, 192x108px
>>719622030
>>
>>719629718
>millions
citation needed
>>
File: 1483767589713.gif (2MB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
1483767589713.gif
2MB, 400x247px
What if all the gender stuff is just biological population control?
>>
File: 1483983743561.jpg (46KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1483983743561.jpg
46KB, 400x398px
It is all in the mind, no genetic "marker" for faggotry in way.
>>
>>719633720
sorry meant that for the post you quoted
>>
>>719633679
Alright, fair point. I wasn't thinking in terms of family members who are dependent on you such as a spouse or child. Obviously you have a responsibility to put their well beings at least equal to or above your own. I was speaking more of family members like siblings or parents (assuming the parent's aren't super old, I guess if they're elderly and need your care, that sort of puts them in the same category as kids and spouses).

>>719633720
Not sure why you're asking me for the source, I didn't come up with that figure. The guy I was responding to is the one you should ask about that, but it looks like he's already left the thread.
>>
>>719634266
Yeah my bad sorry>>719622030, quoted the wrong post
>>
>>719634693
fuck didn't mean to quote OP there, the fuck is wrong with me today
>>
>>719622636
No, next is pedophilia and zoophilia. We're already starting it. There's pedo apologists in media trying to make it the next civil rights issue; and between furries, hardcore vegans, new-age morons and the more extreme animal rights activists, "interspecies love" will be the civil rights issue after it.
>>
>>719634918
yeah I think you're right anon
>>
>>719634266
Right. It can be difficult to make the distinction sometimes, but I think JSM is right on the mark on just about everything.
>>
>>719623978
>Homosexual behavior is common in mammals, taking on a female appearance or more typically a body stance for this purpose is also common in mammals.

Yeah, there's birds species where lower rank males pretend to be females and even have sex with males, just for the chance to be close to real females and have sex with them.

There's also animals whose males use a chemical to attach themselves permanently to the female and act as a sperm delivery system.

There's animals who kill their mates after copulation, animals whose males kill their competitor's children, upon which the mother becomes fertile again for them to impregnate her, and so on, and so forth.

I'm not in a hurry to use animal sexual behaviors to model our own. At most you could look at our closest ape relatives, and even that is a stretch.
>>
>>719634918
I can MAYBE see hebephilia becoming accepted to a degree, at least they have the argument that historically the age of consent was quite a bit younger. But I highly doubt anyone is going to listen to kiddy fiddlers and horsefuckers who say that they deserve "equal treatment." At least with the LGBT crowd you can write it off as consenting adults doing whatever they want behind closed doors. Pedophiles and animal fuckers can't say the same.
>>
>>719622030
Gender dysphoria is a disorder, it is not seen as something crazy though. Just the new autism.
>>
>>719622030
Well it is a mental illness, it's a condition that causes issues for those who suffer from it but from how you talk you don't really seem to understand what that means.

Mental illness doesn't just mean "badwrong fake illegitimate made up thing". There are a wide range of mental illnesses with different mechanisms, treatments, and causes and the only common factor that makes them mental illness is the trouble that can result from them.

Allowing people with gender dysphoria to transition and supporting them is simply the most effective treatment we have available and neurological evidense suggests that the cause may be a structural abnormality that is set early in development rather than arising from brain plasticity.

>also i wonder how common gender identity issues are in communities that dont have time to worry about 1st world problems?
You really haven't tried to educate yourself at all on the topic, it seems. I mean at least do some quick googling.
There are trannies in dirt poor parts of thailand, india, africa, south america, pretty much all over the world to the point that there are even steryotypes of trannies coming from some of those places.
Many less developed places lack medical and social support for them though. even in first world nations it's not uncommon for families to disown trannies and businesses to try to reject them as employees pushing them towards poverty, sex work and unsafe living situations. The situation is much worse in poor and undeveloped nations where there is little legal protection or enforcement of what protections there are.
>>
>>719624717
good call.
>>
>>719623859
You have nothing to feel ashamed of, although you are a walking contradiction of the bible's teachings.
>>
It IS a mental illness, and it's directly caused by exposure to EDC's, such as BPA during brain development and sexual maturity years. It's simple. If you don't want your kid being gender-confused, or a faggot, do ryour research on EDC's and keep them away from your child during his development years. ALSO: do not feed your baby soy-based formula.
>>
>>719622350
Well it is functioning, but then you probably meant a functioning uterus, but then not even all normal women have that and even if they don't some still seek help for issues with their vagina.

Grs is enormously successful in regard to results and quality of living increase compared to many other surgeries. Some studies even show transition and srs as bringing tranny suicide rates to within the rate of the general population.
>>
OMFG I AM SO TRIGGERD RITE NOW! GOING TO EXPOSE THIS TO TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY INSANE!!!! NO WONDER TRUMP WON! YOU GUYS OMG!
>>
haven't read any of this.

OP, so let's just say that it is a mental illness. what now? we would still be handling it exactly the same way.
>>
>>719635744
Dubs are truths.
>>
FUCK
YOU
HARD
IT IS NOT AN ILLNESS IT IS BEING SMART!
FUCK
YOU
HARD
FUCK
YOU
HARD
FUCK
YOU
HARD
FUCK
YOU
HARD
>>
>>719622399
>if it is a mental disorder then doctors shouldnt be reaching straight for the hormones
Well it's a seemingly a neurologically based condition and hrt is the most effective treatment, same as meds that treat other conditions.

> the second little jimmy says he wants to be called jaime
That's not how it's done.

>also it instantly makes parents that encourage gender identity conflicts instantly child abusers
Because following prescribed nessesary medical treatment should be child abuse?
I mean you're free to think that but we're probably gonna wind up with a lot of dead kids or everyone being considered abusers if we follow your opinion.

>is it the case that the issue has been so politicised that its impossible to have impartial research published?
There's plenty of research that supports transition as effective treatment and none that suggests a better alternative, people like you just appeal to some vague conspiracy or bias in all of scientific academy driven by the sjws or liberals or marxists or some other boogeyman so that you can ignore the research not agreeing with you.
>>
>>719635452
RIGHT NOW there's media outlets doing pieces about "virtuous pedophiles", about how "being a pedophile doesn't make you a monster".

There's also the more important and worrying trend of feminist figures, groups and publications defending female pedophiles who raped male children and were prosecuted for it. Said feminists have campaigned to reverse or reduce these child predators' sentences because male teenagers are somehow "the ones in power" in the relationship.

You know what pisses me off? I've always been pro-gay rights. I've argued with friends and family and so on, gone to gay rights events in my country, etc. A common arguement from people against it has always been that gay acceptance would lead to pedophilia. To me, this was ridiculous.

But here we are, and it's happening. It's not strictly speaking the LGB people's fault, but that of the "professional activists". Once their causes are achieved, they have to take up new causes or the money runs dry. So now they fight for legit mental illnesess, self-destructive (like gender disphoria) or destructive to others (pedophilia).

Hell, there's even been noise about the trans-abled, perfectly healthy people who want to chop off limbs or blind themselves, because they "identify" with being disabled.
>>
File: 1483277851485.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1483277851485.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>719622030
Read DSM 10 and stop asking stupid questions.
>>
>>719635585
So what you are saying is that we currently do not have an excellent treatment method for gender dysphoria, and therefore it makes sense to encourage people to make unalterable changes to their bodies? What if a cure is five years away? That is a foolish thing to say, sir.
>>
>>719635585
>allowing people with gender dysphoria to transition and supporting them is simply the most effective treatment we have available
See that's the that's the kind of shit you ought to provide sources on, if you're going to make statements like that. Because last I checked, a large portion of post-op transsexuals still find themselves equally depressed as before.

Besides, what other mental disease has ever existed in the history of mankind where the "cure" involved indulging potentially sick individual's whims? We don't let cutters cut themselves. We don't even let really depressed people kill themselves. We don't let people suffering from body dysmorphia to cut off their limbs or pull out their eyes or what have you. Why should we allow people who may potentially be suffering from identity disorders like body dysmorphia or gender dysphoria to attempt to mutilate themselves or have others mutilate them, until we're ABSOLUTELY certain whether transsexuality stems from identity disorders or not?
>>
FUCK
YOU
HARD
IT IS NOT AN ILLNESS IT IS BEING SMART!FUCK
YOU
HARD
YOU
HARD
YOU
HARD
YOU
HARD
YOU
HARD
YOU
HARD
>>
>>719622454
It's hard to call it a "lazy" solution when everything else that has been tried has been effective and there are no potential avenues to pursue for any new sort of cure.
It's not like people aren't doing research and want to do more but people generally don't care enough about trannies to devote money towards studies and they'd rather just attack the research.

>>719633081
Actually some research puts the suicide rate as high as 40%, it's a number often quoted by people trying to suggest that trannies are just crazy and should therefore not be given the most effective treatment we have for some reason.
Some research also, however, puts the post-op/post-transition suicide rate as not significantly different from the general population.
>>
>>719636238
You seem to be confused as to what a treatment is, sir. Indulging the desires of a mentally ill person is not a treatment, nevermind the issue of the fact that we are talking about permanent solutions like surgery.
>>
>>719622030
>What evidence is there that transgenderism or gender dysphoria is NOT a mental illness?
None. They've been pushing this mental disorder for decades, and it's working. More and more people defend it now. The mental gymnastics is astounding.
>>
>>719635585
>Allowing people with anorexia to have gastric band surgery and supporting them is simply the most effective treatment we have available

>>719636323
The only reason it is pandered to is because it was shoehorned into LGB. They use it as a shield from treatment because they think they're comparable to gays which they aren't.
>>
>>719636247
There's a difference between admitting you have pedophilic tendencies and actually acting on those tendencies. I think it's good that people like that can admit they have a problem and talk openly about it. As long as that's all they're doing, and not attempting to lobby for the right to actually commit pedophilic acts, more power to them.

And unless I'm really behind the times I don't think any of these "virtuous pedophile" types are trying to make people think it's okay for them to diddle children. As far as I was aware their intent is only to try and raise awareness and get people to be able to openly admit they have a problem and hopefully get some sort of treatment rather than just being crucified for having a disease they never asked for or attempted to act on.
>>
>>719622506
Gay people may actually have some neurological "intersexuality" too, it's all very new and interesting science.
While some of the feminized structures can be observed with simple scans the issue aside from it still being little-understood in detail is that much of it is in regions that can be subject to brain plasticity so people who are just looking for an excuse to deny trannies their treatment and legitimacy will say it's not definitive and OH think of the children and poor mentally ill people who don't know any better and are being manipulated by the evil doctors!

We actually have found definitive structures in regions that are non-plastic past the womb as well however they are too small to detect without dissection first.

>also isnt gender a social construct rather than a biological state?
Well much of what we associate with the sexes/genders is social cultural stuff. Pink used to be considered masculine, what is considered appropriate for men and women varies by country.
But all that isn't to say that there are absolutely no inset biological differences between the sexes.
>>
>>719636687
You, sir, seem to think treatment should be based on what feels "correct" to you rather than what gives the best results.
That is not how medicine works, you seem to think we should have kept with witch-doctors and hearsay.
>>
Reminder that Gender isn't real. There is only biological sex.
>>
>>719636915
I mean, is it actually the most effective treatment without any alternatives?
There's no "exercise and diet" option for trannies that is proven to work.
>>
>>719637385
>this SJW and his feels before reals
Do you call anorexic people fat? You better, you ignorant Anorexophobia bigot!
>>
>>719637474
>I mean, is it actually the most effective treatment without any alternatives?

>trannies cry about their disorder being treated as a disorder and have ti pushed as normal
>manipulate until they get what they want, no research into a cure is done because of them
>being a mental disorder, their mutilation surgery doesn't actually fix things, and they continue to be mentally ill
Transgenders are directly responsible for their own situation. It is their fault that there is no cure yet.
>>
>>719637385
That is rather ironic, considering that the mentally ill are getting the surgery based on what "feels correct" to them. Labotomy had the desired effect, too, sir.
>>
>>719624807
What is your dosage? I started last week with 2 mg Progynova and 50 mg Androcur
>>
>>719624807
Cis isn't a real word, buddy. It's the buzzword you push to pretend your illness isn't a disorder.

Gender doesn't exist.
>>
>>719637678
To be fair, greedy plastic surgeons are to blame as well. Nobody with a shred of decency should indulge them until we know enough about what causes these desires. But money talks louder to some, unfortunately.
>>
>>719636323
If you really need me to google that for you then I'll get around to it in a few minutes.

It's the same research that anti-tranny people always like to quote for the "OMG 40% suicide rate" although they fail at reading scientific journals and miss the part where that is a lifetime rate.

>Besides, what other mental disease has ever existed in the history of mankind where the "cure" involved
There is a huge variety of medical and mental issues with different mechanisms and treatments, any one could seem out-there if you're judging that purely by it being different from another treatment.
>indulging potentially sick individual's whims
This is purely appealing to emotion with no medical or scientific meaning or significance.

>We don't let people suffering from body dysmorphia to cut off their limbs or pull out their eyes or what have you
Different conditions have different treatments, you being unable to wrap your head around that strongly suggest that your opinions on medicine may be less than worthwhile.
>>
>>719625321
>Transgender people evolved in collective evolution because their brains were useful to civilization. If they weren't useful to a civilization, most first world civilizations wouldn't be filled with them.

What the fuck are you talking about? First, first world civilizations aren't full of transgender people. It's a tiny, tiny fraction of the population. There's a lot of noise about them in the media right now, and a lot of people are going into transgenderism because its trendy, or because they're confused by said media, but the people with legitimate gender disphoria are a drop in the ocean of humanity.

Second, transgender people being a product of evolution is ridiculous. Not only they are a very recent phenomena in evolutionary terms (that's to say, modern humanity hasn't been around long enough to evolve anything, much less transgenderism), but also modern healthcare has pretty much nullified evolution. Where people who developed disadvantageous mutations would have died before passing their genes, now almost everyone survives.
If transgenderism is a product of genetics, then it's a failure of evolution, genes that were not selected against like they should have, like allergies.

Third, what advantage do you think transgender people bring to civilization? What use are the brains of highly disfunctional, disproportionally suicidal people, to society?

They exist because our civilization allows defective people to exist. I'm not even saying it's a bad thing, but that's all transgender people are: defective people that we allow to live, just like downs syndrome people, disabled people (congenital or by accident or disease), people genetically predisposed for illnesses such as cancer or diabetes, etc.
>>
>>719622350
>Bruce Jenner
>passible
>>
File: diclethene.gif (1KB, 301x105px) Image search: [Google]
diclethene.gif
1KB, 301x105px
>>719638063
Not to nitpick but it IS a real term in chemistry, trannies just hijacked it and made it mean something totally different.
>>
>>719638158
Well said
>>
>>719637836
wanting to know to
>>
>>719638309
Didn't know that was gonna be hard to read, let me try that again with a different image.
>>
>>719638146
>This is purely appealing to emotion with no medical or scientific meaning or significance.
Thank you for summing up tranny-acceptance in a nutshell.
>>
>>719637688
Well what feels correct and what research shows is the most effective available treatment. People like you screeching "just get over it!" certainly doesn't help their suicide rate any better.

>Labotomy had the desired effect, too, sir.
Oh classic false comparison, the good 'ol "yeah well they used to think lobotomy was great" is right up there with "they use to think the earth was flat!" as an idiot's argument to ignore science that upsets you by suggesting "if scientists were wrong in the past they must be wrong now!"

Lobotomy greatly hampers function which is why it's a last resort. Transition only improves function.

Geez there are a lot of shitposters in this thread that think medical treatments should be based on some philosophical argument of "not giving in to the weirdos!" rather than what helps people the most.
>>
>>719638309
>>719638507
I meant "Cisgender". It's part of their agenda to normalize Trannydom.
>>
>>719638507
Not the guy you're replying to, but yeah it's a word for chemistry. Not for people.
>>
>>719637678
Yeah obviously it's their fault they don't take your genius advice and just get over it.
Gee why do we have any mental issues at all in the world with a mighty prophet like you to provide a one-size fits all treatment that if it doesn't work is just the stupid patient's fault.
>>
>>719638579
>mentally ill people indulging in their emotionally/mentally-unstable ways
>HURR why they so suicidal?
The fact that war veterans with PTSD after seeing their friend get blown up are less prone to suicide says it all.

>rather than what helps people the most
Trannies are stopping the research into what will help the most.
>>
>>719638684
It's their fault because they actively stopped research into their disorder by trying to push it as normal.

Go back to tumblr faggot.
>>
>>719638513
lol sure, they're just feels driven while you're the sole voice of logic and reason screeching that we should ignore all research and evidence you don't like because the evil liberals are just biased and giving in to the crazies by providing the most effective treatment.
>>
I'm fine with it being a mental illness. So is the underlying depression that comes with gender dysphoria. So whether you wanna call me mentally ill or not, I'm going to do what makes me happy in life, and be honest with myself in who I am. And who I am isn't someone who wants to present themselves as masculine in any way at all.
>>
>>719638831
I am liberal you faggot, I'm just not an SJW like you. You don't pander to the delusions of a mental disorder, and you only think Transgendersim is special because it was pushed that way. You and the delusionals you defend are the ones triggered by research and facts, which is why you've all held it back so you can revel in your disorder.

Reassignment surgery sure is effective with all those regretters and 40% suicide rate, huh?

>>719638879
>I identify as fat, if you don't let me lose weight even though I'm anorexic you are stopping me from being happy you ignorant bigot. Pander to my delusions!
>>
>>719638708
Ok but you realise it doesn't really matter WHY they're suicidal besides how it effects treating them.
Medical treatment is about best results and improving quality of life not refusing to treat people because it's just their fault.

>Trannies are stopping the research into what will help the most.
Nice conspiracy theory but WHAT research? They've tried just about every alternative they could think of and it hasn't worked. If you're referencing conversion therapy or electroshock those are also proven to have shitty results.

Really the only pathway of research that could likely ever provide a potential "cure" for trannies is better understanding of the underlying neurology and trannies and their supporters are all for that sort of research.

This vague appeal to the biased doctor activist conspiracy suppressing "the truth" is pure baseless conspiracy theory to try to discredit science not agreeing with you.
>>
>>719638762
>g-get out of my safe space! you're triggering me! MOM I told them to leave and they wont!!!!!

also see >>719639229
>>
>>719639162
>i don't like the treatment and research so it's PANDERING bad wrong doody!

>Reassignment surgery sure is effective with all those regretters and 40% suicide rate, huh?
Yeah that's a great number that's actually a lifetime rate and not a post-op/post-transition rate.

If you can't even read scientific research correctly then why should I listen to your retarded opinions on anything? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about and are just going off your feels and misunderstanding science to support them.
>>
>>719639162
Yeah, that's why we try to look the part, so even people who wouldn't want to recognize us as 'real men/women' do it anyway. If you met me, or Blaire White on the street, are you really going to call her 'he'? Maybe only if you prior knowledge she's trans, and you want to deliberately be an asshole to her.
>>
>>719639229
>it doesn't matter if the disorder that's causing their problems is left to stew
WEW

>Nice conspiracy theory
You're an imbecile. They are part of LGB to gain protection from criticism. They make up words like "Cisgender" to normalise their illness. They get surgery that panders to their delusions instead of actual treatment. They've made it illegal in some places to call them the "wrong" pronouns. They have retards like you defend them here. You're just as delusional as they are.

>If you're referencing conversion therapy or electroshock those are also proven to have shitty results.
Nice strawman, SJW. Proving my point about you try to demonise anyone who doesn't pander to you by associating them with stuff like this.

>Really the only pathway of research that could likely ever provide a potential "cure" for trannies is better understanding of the underlying neurology and trannies and their supporters are all for that sort of research.
>trannies and their supporters are all for that sort of research.
No, they don't. They never have and never will. If they were, they wouldn't be pushing for surgury and bathroom rights and would be pushing for research into a real cure instead. They wouldn't be pushing muh pronouns and trying to have people fined or incarcerated for not pandering to them. You are right now pushing for them to revel in their illness.

>>719639308
>g-get out of my safe space! you're triggering me! MOM I told them to leave and they wont!!!!!
Keep summing up tranny defenders.
>>
>>719639642
>i don't like the treatment
There isn't treatment though. Only malpractice.

>If you can't even read scientific research correctly then why should I listen to your retarded opinions on anything?
You push for the delusions of mental disorders to be pandered to. Why should I listen to your retarded opinions on anything, SJW?

>>719639645
>Yeah, that's why we try to look the part, so even people who wouldn't want to recognize us as 'real men/women' do it anyway.
Exactly, deception.

>If you met me, or Blaire White on the street, are you really going to call her 'he'? Maybe only if you prior knowledge she's trans, and you want to deliberately be an asshole to her.
He pretends he's not an SJW so he shouldn't mind that I'm not pandering to his crazy. You're the one who has the nerve to tell the world to pander to your delusions. You're the asshole, you selfish deluded prick.
>>
>>719624807
what is the dosage you get?
>>
>>719640441
Pfft. I don't make them say anything they don't want to. The world calls me she. And miss. And that feels right, it's me. My genitals ain't their business. I'm not advocating for laws on respecting preferred pronouns.That is tyranny.
>>
>>719641564
>The world calls me she. And miss.
And they're wrong. You are fooling people everywhere. Your well-being lies on deceit. Do you not see anything wrong with this?

> I'm not advocating for laws on respecting preferred pronouns.
Oh, but your kin are. A lot of them. We don't have to pretend the delusions of schizos and anorexics are anything but, but when it comes to yours you get shamed and ostracized for not playing along. Why is your disorder the sacred cow that is free of what all other mental disorders go through?
>>
>>719622030
>as it does not motivate people to mutilate their bodies

mutilation is subjective as it relies upon value judgements. The definition hinges on the concept of 'perfect'
>>
>>719640026
"left to stew" is meaningless, what matters is results and letting them transition is the best available option regardless of how much it triggers people like you for not seeming "correct" to you sperg view of how medicine should follow your opinions.

>Nice strawman, SJW. Proving my point about you try to demonise anyone who doesn't pander to you by associating them with stuff like this.
Well what are you proposing then?
You haven't offered any suggestions of the alternative treatments that the evil sjws are supposedly suppressing so I'm left to guess. If that plays into your narrative that I'm part of the big bad sjw boogeyman then you can tilt at that windmill all you want.

Seriously you don't want to allow transition regardless of results because it's just the evil sjws pandering to the crazies, you're against electroshock and conversion therapy.

What the fuck is left? What are you proposing except that everything is evil bad bias sjw conspiracies and we should do nothing?

>No, they don't. They never have and never will.
You didn't even read the post did you, you just assumed a strawman based on what you feel and went hogwild on it.
They DO support neurological research, that's a fact and to deny it is denying reality even more than you accuse them of doing.

The point that you completely missed is that the only hope for developing a "cure" to completely remove the issue would be a much better understanding of the underlying neurology. We're already pursuing that research and trannies have supported it because so far it has shown a non-plastic biological difference which is something they want for an equivalent argument to "born this way" for gays.

Really the roadblock is morons like you screeching that we can't enable the crazies or the evil doctor conspiracy so the only acceptable "research" is telling people to get over it or trying to show that trannies are craaaaazy which still doesn't provide an alternative treatment.
>>
File: QUALITYShiggy.png (73KB, 665x612px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITYShiggy.png
73KB, 665x612px
>>719641991
>mutilation is subjective
How many mental hurdles you leapin' right now?
>>
>>719637836
are you seeing a doctor? 50mg cypro is a lot. i started with 25mg and halfed it after a month because my test was practically zero already.
>>
>>719638146
>It's the same research that anti-tranny people always like to quote for the "OMG 40% suicide rate" although they fail at reading scientific journals and miss the part where that is a lifetime rate.
Alright, so let's hypothetically say the 40% figure is misleading, what is the suicide rate of post ops? Unless it drops all the way down to 4.6% after transitioning, as is the lifetime rate of suicide among "cis" individuals, then there's still a significantly higher suicide rate for post ops.

>There is a huge variety of medical and mental issues with different mechanisms and treatments, any one could seem out-there if you're judging that purely by it being different from another treatment.
The difference is, we learn which treatments cure which disease BEFORE we attempt to cure someone with it. That really can't be said of transitioning to a different gender.
>This is purely appealing to emotion with no medical or scientific meaning or significance.
Holy shit my irony meter just broke
>>
>>719642151
Yes I do, and for the other?
>>
File: mutilation.png (11KB, 553x151px) Image search: [Google]
mutilation.png
11KB, 553x151px
>>719642094
None. See: 'imperfect' and 'essential' in these definitions.

The fact of the matter is that a body is only 'mutilated' if the inhabitor dislikes the form.
>>
>>719642444
>The difference is, we learn which treatments cure which disease BEFORE we attempt to cure someone with it.

> cure someone

Are you really so dumb that you don't know what palliative medicine is?
>>
>>719640441
>treatments that trigger me are malpractice
Well you don't have a problem lowering yourself to the sjw's level.
Treatments take many forms, some may seem counterproductive to a moron who doesn't understand medicine but what actually matters in science and medicine is what gives the most effective results.

>You push for the delusions of mental disorders to be pandered to. Why should I listen to your retarded opinions on anything, SJW?
Well you can keep repeating that I'm an evil sjw boogeyman and whatever buzzwords but you're the one who can't even read the research that you're supposedly basing your opinions off, if you're not just basing them off your feels.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but you're the one backing up your opinion with "evidence" that is actually you being too retarded to read scientific research correctly.
I'll take a shitty opinion and actual evidence over a shitty opinion and a retard's misreading of data.
>>
>>719642073
I like how you try to sound witty with "triggers people like you" and "sperg view" with how fragile you and your mentally ill frirend mindsets are that they crumble when they hear the "wrong" pronoun.

>Well what are you proposing then?
Research into a cure, retard. You think schizos get treated through shock treatment? No, they don't. Stop being a dense fucktard because the truth hurts your feelings.

>If that plays into your narrative that I'm part of the big bad sjw boogeyman then you can tilt at that windmill all you want.
It's not a narrative. Your actions speak for themselves.

>What the fuck is left? What are you proposing except that everything is evil bad bias sjw conspiracies and we should do nothing?
You've been so brainwashed that you can't even comprehend a real cure. How said.

>They DO support neurological research
Nope. They couldn't even accept it being called a disorder so they had Gender Identity Disorder renamed to "Gender Dysphoria".

>which is something they want for an equivalent argument to "born this way" for gays.
Of course they do. Shoehorning transgenderism into LGB was always part of their plan to get away their delusions going untreated. They make retards like you think being trans is comparable to being gay.

>Really the roadblock is morons like you screeching that we can't enable the crazies or the evil doctor conspiracy so the only acceptable "research" is telling people to get over it or trying to show that trannies are craaaaazy which still doesn't provide an alternative treatment.
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, Tumblr. Keep pretending progress has been held back by anyone but trannies.
>>
>>719642467
you mean estrogen? i'm on 6mg estradiol a day. it's a high dosage. i'm not the anon who posted the timeline btw just jumped in in case you're selfmedding.
>>
>>719641817
...Is it fooling everyone though? Like, I live in America. How I want to dress and act and present myself is 'feminine' even though... clothes are clothes ffs, so I do. To do otherwise would be lying to MYSELF to make someone else happy, which is fucking stupid.

Nonbinary people are not trans. As 'invalidating' as it might sound to the them, cutting your hair short, using they/them pronouns, and self-diagnosing does not make you trans. It makes you want to call yourself something similar so no matter what, you can always come from the position of someone who is marginalized. Oppression points can go a long way when you're interacting with the left. Which, unlike transgender people, all nonbinary people seem to be a part of. To accept nonbinary as a real thing is to conflate gender EXPRESSION (of which of course there is an infinite way of expressing yourself) with gender itself, and the other is medically diagnosable. All evidence to the contrary that NB people will show you/tell you about is purely anecdotal.

>We don't have to pretend the delusions of schizos and anorexics, Why is your disorder free of what all other mental disorders go through?
Well, the difference between this and the others is that you're a danger to yourself because of them. Often in the case of being trans, if one did NOT transition, they'd be in a much worse state than if they had. But that isn't always the case, obviously. Some people self-diagnose and fuck up. Some are happy their entire lives. It's best to just let people figure their own fucking lives out, yknow?
>>
>>719642471
>The fact of the matter is that a body is only 'mutilated' if the inhabitor dislikes the form.
You're an imbecile.
>>
>>719642774
And you're body policing scum. kys
>>
>>719642094
>mutilation is clear cut and definite, it's whatever I say it is and if any "experts" disagree they're just part of the conspiracy!
>>
>>719642680
>facts that trigger me are ignorance
Sorry I hurt your feelings. Genital mutilation is counter-productive because you aren't fixing the disorder but only making the body worse.

>if you're not just basing them off your feels.
Tranny defense is literally built on emotions over facts. Keep projecting.

>I'll take a shitty opinion and actual evidence over a shitty opinion and a retard's misreading of data.
If you did you wouldn't believe the nonsense you spout.
>>
>>719638579
You are the one getting overly agitated, sir, and I do not know why. Feelings have nothing to do with what is correct, but yes, research does. The problem is the research isn't in yet; or not nearly enough, anyway. Yet these surgeries have been taking place for many years now. On what basis? Even if there is enough research now, how do you justify it 25 years ago when we knew nothing at all about this issue?

Labotomy may not be a perfect analogy but it is far from a false comparison. Every response of yours continues to be rife with irony because you falsely make assertions about my supposed logical fallacy and then go on to make a straw man of my own argument. I am not going to defend arguments I never made.

Unfortunately that leaves me with little to respond to, and so I will wait to see if you have anything of value to add.
>>
>>719642444
>Unless it drops all the way down to 4.6% after transitioning, as is the lifetime rate of suicide among "cis" individuals, then there's still a significantly higher suicide rate for post ops.
what are you even trying to say here? "if a treatment isn't perfect, it shouldn't be used even if it is the best one available"? also there are still issues besides just genital dysphoria like being social rejects for being unpassable or even things that may not have anything to do with them being trans that cause them to commit suicide.
in other words it's like you're trying to say if chemo doesn't cure cancer in 100% of the cases then it doesn't work. even if it would be perfect it should still not be used because there are some people who died after chemo due to a car accident.
>>
>>719642720
>To do otherwise would be lying to MYSELF to make someone else happy, which is fucking stupid.
You're already lying to yourself though.

>Nonbinary people are not trans.
There is only biological sex. There is male, female, and then defects like Intersex but that isn't a new sex.

>self-diagnosing
Even less reason to pander to you.

>To accept nonbinary as a real thing is to conflate gender EXPRESSION (of which of course there is an infinite way of expressing yourself) with gender itself
Gender isn't real.

>Well, the difference between this and the others is that you're a danger to yourself because of them.
No, the difference is they were never pushed as normal and shoehorned into the gay rights movement. That's the only reason people pretend it's any different.
>>
I have to say I do believe it is a mental illness people like me who have autism are more likely to have gender identity issues i think this fact helps the argument that it is
>>
>>719642829
Literally tumblr. Go back.

>>719642857
The truth is a conspiracy when people like me are pushing exactly what your talking about.
>>
I'll take the bait...

> What evidence is there that transgenderism or gender dysphoria is NOT a mental illness?
If it was a mental illness, and basically incurable (conversion therapy stats make it seem so), wouldn't the best treatment imaginable be if everyone acknowledged that your trans- condition was legitimate? That you were a normal person, and not some kind of freak?

Discussions on "mental illness" or not need to be about treatment, otherwise people are just asking "is it okay for me to feel better than them since I'm normal and they're not".

> also i wonder how common gender identity issues are in communities that dont have time to worry about 1st world problems?
Incredibly common. Trans- rates in places like Thailand, many African and other nations, are often more normalized. The way societies have dealt with it has been varied: other it / persecute it (christian societies, USA), accept it as a third gender (I think Thailand w/ ladyboys, other places as well), accept them as their preferred gender. I don't have anecdotes off the top of my head, but just google "third gender history", "trans society history", etc.

I have never seen research to indicate either gay or trans statistics in the West today have any connection to "first world problems".

Remember, "We don't have any gays in Iran" does not mean nobody there is gay, it just means they would be killed to admit it.
>>
>>719622706
I don't know a lot but I thought gender disphoria or whatever its called is pretty much defined by it negatively affecting the person, so in my book that combined with the fact that their interpretation of reality doesn't match reality qualifies it as a mental illness
>>
>>719643312
> can't handle disagreement
> jumps straight to tumblr strawman

You are a disgrace to rational debate. If you had any credibility at all you'd back up your claim that mutilation can be objectively measured but you can't.
>>
>>719642535
Don't get all pedantic on me, if your only retort is nitpicking my choice of words, when its obvious you know perfectly well the point I was conveying, then I guess I'll take that as saying you've run out of real arguments to use.
>>
>>719643341
>If it was a mental illness, and basically incurable (conversion therapy stats make it seem so), wouldn't the best treatment imaginable be if everyone acknowledged that your trans- condition was legitimate? That you were a normal person, and not some kind of freak?
If schizophrenia is a mental disorder, shouldn't we let it fester instead of treat it?

>otherwise people are just asking "is it okay for me to feel better than them since I'm normal and they're not".
That's pretty rich when part of the trans-agenda is to push their disorder as normal.
>>
ITT: rampant high school neckbeards from Alabama try to sling mud and transphobia around because they feel guilty over masturbating to trap threads.

Other trans people reading this, just ignore them or along some mid back. Don't let it get you down. I'm trans, rich as fuck, good looking, and at the top of my company.

Being transgender is not a ''mental illness'. If anything I'm smarter as a result of how I was born.

These weeaboo faggots will REEEE about it all day long, but when it comes down to it they are the monkeys that evolution has forgot. Meanwhile you and I got chosen through the magic of biology to get a pretty special brain, with some pretty special gifts. And yeah, your sex isn't what you wished it was, but whatever - transition and be happy.

Don't let these fuckers distort the truth; they're just mad that their incel status doesn't make them a true special snowflake enough, and so they are triggered.

For the rest of you, stop being triggered snowflakes and get your fucking life together. If 'trannies' like me are richer than you, 'it's successful than you, and also here on 4chan then what's your excuse?

Maybe if you didn't shit post on /b/ so much you could do something positive for society instead of getting your precious feels triggered. Piss off, neckbeards.

You faggots would be sploging on your keyboards if any of these transwomen here showed you the time of day anyway.
>>
>>719643444
>the fact that their interpretation of reality doesn't match reality
that's not a fact, that's you not knowing what makes one trans.
>>
>>719643480
>can't handle disagreement
>jumps straight to muh ignorant strawman

>You are a disgrace to rational debate. If you had any credibility at all you'd back up your claim that mutilation can be objectively measured but you can't.
You are a disgrace to rational debate. If you had any credibility you wouldn't push for pandering to the delusions of a mental disorder.
>>
>>719643341
No that wouldn't be the best treatment. Is it the best treatment to tell a schizophrenic person "yup you're right the government is watching you and transmitting shit through your teeth better be careful"? No absolutely not reinforcing the delusion of the mentally ill is like worst possible thing to do
>>
>>719642444
I'll need to go look for it but a meta-study found the post-transition rate to not be statistically significantly different from the general population.
Of course there are better or worse results but beyond getting access to quality medical care it's pretty much about social support.

>The difference is, we learn which treatments cure which disease BEFORE we attempt to cure someone with it. That really can't be said of transitioning to a different gender.
That's a very simplified and flawed view of medicine. It's not always so clear cut as "this pill cures this sickness" and in fact those cases tend to be the minority which is why it was so significant when cures were developed for things like cow pox.
The history of science and medicine has been a gruelling struggle with far more dead-ends than successes and many competing cures some of which were effective but less so than others. Even today many cancer drugs, especially new ones have dubious effectiveness but people can't just wait and do nothing until a perfect cure is found.
We decide treatments based on what is most effective in helping people, not on what hypothetical perfect cure may or may not be possible.

Your irony meter may have already been broken if you missed the levels in your original comment, "indulging sick individuals" has very little real medical meaning and is absolutely no argument to abandon effective if imperfect treatments for the hope that something perfect might suddenly appear.
>>
>>719643617
> still haven't actually backed up this:

>>719642094
>>
>>719643250
Well, okay, whatever. I'm happy this way, and me being this way makes you upset. And that entertains me. So, I'll just carry on in life with my titties and twig and berries, disturbing you with the fact that, I could be ANYONE you meet or see that you perceive as biologically female, deceiving you and everyone, muhahahaha~
>>
>>719643558
>ITT: rampant high school neckbeards from Alabama who now think they are women try to sling mud and buzzwords around because they feel guilty forcing the world to pander to their delusions.
Kill yourself, fuckwit.

>Other trans people reading this, just ignore them or along some mid back.
Yes that's right. Ignore the truth. Feels before reals.

>Being transgender is not a ''mental illness'. If anything I'm smarter as a result of how I was born.
Kek, this is what crazy people actually believe.

>These weeaboo faggots
Weeaboo faggots are the types that are into you, genius.

>Don't let these fuckers distort the truth
You do it all the time.

>For the rest of you, stop being triggered snowflakes and get your fucking life together.
Take your own advice.

>Maybe if you didn't shit post on /b/ so much you could do something positive for society instead of getting your precious feels triggered. Piss off, neckbeards.
Again, take your own advice.

>You faggots would be sploging on your keyboards if any of these transwomen here showed you the time of day anyway.
First you'll need to go outside without getting triggered for that to even happen.

HE, HIM, MAN, MALE, BOY, XY CHROMOSOME. Stay triggered by facts, you mentally ill deusional.
>>
>>719643923
>And that entertains me.
Lol, you're the one so fragile you'll get depressed if people don't pander to you.

>So, I'll just carry on in life with my titties and twig and berries, disturbing you with the fact that, I could be ANYONE you meet or see that you perceive as biologically female, deceiving you and everyone, muhahahaha~
You're not a woman and never will be. Suck it, man.
>>
>>719643625
Shoosh, transdefenders hate common sense.
>>
>>719622030
Its a mental defect like homesexuality. There probably is a cure but it involves destroying half of the persons personality considering sexuality is a good part of it.
>>
>>719642703
I mean you can keep ranting that all treatments you don't like are just about feels and that we need a REAL cure but that doesn't magically make one appear.
We don't abandon imperfect treatments and do nothing with the hope that something better will magically reveal itself.

You keep vaguely referring to a real cure over all this silly sjw doctor bs but you can't actually point to anything.
You have nothing to offer or suggest other than "don't do what you're doing now and figure something out".

Should we likewise abandon imperfect and often dangerous cancer treatments until we find a perfect cure?

You can keep deflecting that I'm just oh so upset and butthurt and whatever else but you have nothing to actually suggest as an alternative treatment. All you have is just attacks on the current science on grounds that it's somehow biased without actually showing any flaws in the data or methodology, and vague appeals that a perfect magical cure is out there but being surprised, you just can't show it or describe it.
>>
I have read that there is a link between autism and having gender identity issues
>>
>>719644257
an argument with even the slightest shred of common sense does not compare two things that are entirely different to each other just because they are classified in the same broad as fuck category. you might as well compare a heart infact to diabetes just because both are physical illnesses.
>>
>>719642703
>Nope. They couldn't even accept it being called a disorder so they had Gender Identity Disorder renamed to "Gender Dysphoria".
But that has nothing to do with the neurological research.
It seems you don't actually have any argument against trans people supporting neurological research so you're just distracting with non-sequiturs.

>They make retards like you think being trans is comparable to being gay.
Well neurologically they are actually somewhat comparable, some neurological feminisation/masculinisation HAS been observed in gay peopl too, although they haven't found non-plastic differences like with trannies so trannies actually have more real evidence that they are "born that way".
Though that clearly upsets you so you just disregard it as retarded without addressing the actual physical neurological evidence.
>>
>>719644181
Oh, but I'll get you to call me one.

You'd be depressed too if you lived in a world where you know you're a guy and no amount of therapy can change that, but the world referred to you as 'pretty little girl' when you were a child, or 'beautiful young lady' as you grew up.
And you'll never be that man. never. So woman up.
>>
Having a mental disorder isn't a bad thing. If you were raped/mugged in an alleyway and you developed a fear of dark alleyways that would be considered a mental disorder (specific phobia disorder, which is s form of anxiety disorders). The person isn't defective or something, they just developed a disorder that can be diagnosed. So if you live a life or have an experience that makes you develop the desire to be more like the opposite gender, why should it matter? Call it a disorder if you have to (whatever helps you sleep at night) but stop obsessing over others choices, live your own life.
>>
>>719644380
I mean you can keep ranting that all facts you don't like are just about feels and that we don't need a REAL cure but that surgery doesn't magically make it disappear.
We don't support outdated, false treatments and do it with the hope that something better will magically happen by doing it.

You keep referring to a fake cure over all this real facts about mental illness but you can't actually point to anything.
You have nothing to offer or suggest other than "don't support research because it hurts my feels".

Should we likewise abandon treatment for cancer treatments and pretend it's not bad to have instead?

You can keep deflecting that I'm just oh so upset and butthurt and whatever else but you have nothing to actually suggest that it isn't a disorder. All you have is just attacks on the current science on grounds that it's somehow biased without actually showing any flaws in the data or methodology, and vague appeals that a perfect magical cure through surgery, you just can't show it or describe it.
>>
>>719644885
>>719644885
>>719644885
>>719644885
this
>>
>>719644685
>transgenderism isn't a mental disorder because the trannies got offended
>>
When the real genetic modifications start rolling out in a few years/decades, these intolerant fucks will be spinning in their mom's computer chair. Changing sex? Lol that will be pedestrian.

And I'm talking about genetic level sex changes with stem cell grown organs. That won't even be that big of a deal.

We are gonna see half cat / half people (yeah, furries will become real). We are gonna see super geniuses with enhanced intelligence. Hell we might even see people that prefer to live in the body of a teenage girl despite being 70 years old.

This is all coming before 2050, so the more intolerant you are now, the more idiotic you will look in the future.

You are the equivalent of the faggots protesting about "whites only" water fountains, you know that?

You can REEEEEE all you want. Transgender people are everywhere, there are millions of us, and in most cases we are more successful and more attractive than you.

Go back to masturbating to your futa pic collection and leave big scary real life to us transwomen (and cis people that can integrate into a rainbow world).
>>
Poor counties with 3rd world problems like Thailand and Philippines have far more trannjes
>>
>>719644843
>You'd be depressed too if you lived in a world where you know you're a guy and no amount of therapy can change that, but the world referred to you as 'pretty little girl' when you were a child, or 'beautiful young lady' as you grew up.
Sorry, I wouldn't pretend a mental disorder's delusions are reality like you. I'd be depressed that retards like you have sabotaged the cure. So man up.
>>
>>719645003
how fucking bad is your reading comprehension that your post makes sense to you?
>>
>>719642977
lol I don't know how you could hurt my feelings by being hilariously unable to read the research you try to use as evidence. Maybe you confuse people laughing at you with them being sad?

>counter-productive because you aren't fixing the disorder
And cancer meds can seem counter productive to an uneducated layman like you because they make people sicker.
Luckily we base medical treatment on what is most effective and not what you FEEL should be a "cure". Many disorders in fact do not have clear cut cures and we still treat them as best as we are able no matter how much it upsets you.
>>
>>719622030
>muh feelings
That's literally it, They don't want to admit that they're mentally ill because then they'd have to admit there's something wrong with their brain.

t. transfag.
>>
>>719644843
Not the guy you were in argument with, but you being trans, how do you feel about the new kind of feminists who say that there is no such thing as a woman, no such thing as a man? That gender is completely arbitrary.
I just don't understand how this is not in conflict with trans people who identify as being male or female. Doesn't that sentiment illegitimize trans people somewhat? I hope you follow my reasoning, as I'm p drunk lol
>>
>>719644840
>It seems you don't actually have any argument against trans people supporting neurological research so you're just distracting with non-sequiturs.
I did, you just stuck your fingers in years because the truth hurts your feels. If trannies supported research into their illness, they wouldn't push surgery over it, they woudn't deny it's a disorder and they wouldn't push for muh pronouns.

>Well neurologically they are actually somewhat comparable, some neurological feminisation/masculinisation HAS been observed in gay peopl too, although they haven't found non-plastic differences like with trannies so trannies actually have more real evidence that they are "born that way".
>HURR FURR it's not a disorder because they were born with it

Though that clearly upsets you that trannies are mentall-ill so you just disregard it as retarded without addressing the actual physical neurological evidence.
>>
>>719645146
Your beef is what, that trannies are mentally ill/delusional and always kill themselves anyway? Trust me, your cure would lead to even more suicides, but I don't think you understand that
>>
File: 2016-07-13-20-01-07.jpg (45KB, 720x470px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-13-20-01-07.jpg
45KB, 720x470px
>>
>>719644885
>Having a mental disorder isn't a bad thing.
>The person isn't defective or something
Trannies are defective. This is a fact.

>So if you live a life or have an experience that makes you develop the desire to be more like the opposite gender, why should it matter?
Because gender isn't real and pandering to delusions is unhealthy.

>Call it a disorder if you have to (whatever helps you sleep at night)
Sorry, SJW, but it's a disorder. If you deny it you are being ableist. Check your neurotypical privilege.

>but stop obsessing over others choices, live your own life.
Tell that to trannies. Their life revolves around how others see them.
>>
>>719644990
You're sad, kid.
>>
>>719643025
>The problem is the research isn't in yet; or not nearly enough, anyway. Yet these surgeries have been taking place for many years now. On what basis? Even if there is enough research now, how do you justify it 25 years ago when we knew nothing at all about this issue?

So there's just not enough research but even if there is it's still bad! lol

I don't need to justify what they did in the past. Medicine seeks out the most effective treatment no matter how much it triggers you that you need to come up with excuses.

Should we just abandon all treatments for conditions with ongoing research then?
Should we abandon all medicine period because horrible things have been done in the past?
Oh I get it, only when it upsets you :^)
>>
I'm not against fags choping their dicks off, if they want to do it, do it then. Hell, they can even adopt kids if they want it, but not procriate. That's the shit tier problem I face every time I hear about this problem, impregnate a woman to generate a methastic human being so they can pretend to be normal.
>>
>>719645006
>And I'm talking about genetic level sex changes with stem cell grown organs. That won't even be that big of a deal.
By then will fix you're faulty brain,instead of committing even more malpractice.

>You are the equivalent of the faggots protesting about "whites only" water fountains, you know that?
Nope. Race isn't a mental disorder. Nice try thinking not pandering to your illness is comparable to racism, you retard.

>Transgender people are everywhere, there are millions of us
You're population is good at lowering it's numbers.

>Go back to masturbating to your futa pic collection and leave big scary real life to us transwomen (and cis people that can integrate into a rainbow world).
Whatever you say, dude.

>and in most cases we are more successful and more attractive than you.
LOL
>>
>>719645374
not that anon but pretty much everybody identifies as male or female. most people just don't think about it consciously because there is no conflict between their identity and their body.
like guys like to feel manly, go to the gym to look more manly and often they even exaggerate their behavior to be manly. or women like to feel feminine and look feminine. that's people identifying as their gender.
>>
>>719645149
how fucking bad is your comprehension of reality that your think it makes sense to pander to the delusions of the mentally ill?
>>
>>719645342
Do you push for a cure or do you dress up in drag like the others?
>>
>>719645246
>Luckily we base medical treatment on what is most effective and not what you FEEL should be a "cure"
Except when it comes to transgenderism.
>>
File: IMG_2079.gif (1002KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.gif
1002KB, 500x278px
The more I read this topic the more I realize what is actually going on here.

Most people with hateful comments in this topic are actually closeted / denial transgender themselves. Yeah, it's true.

You, reading this. You're fucking transgender. It makes sense now. Cis people don't spend hours ranting about how trans people need to ''man up' (because such a thing is impossible for them). They also don't spend hours a day preoccupied with gender.

I remember when I was still closeted and in denial, I wanted to deny the existence of trans people as a valid condition too - because if they were valid then I might have to face the fact that *I* was trans.

And you are too. Stop denying it.

You want to be a girl, and that's ok. That doesn't make you a freak, or a degenerate. It also doesn't make you mentally ill. It's ok. We live in the future now.

You are trans, and it's gonna be ok. Find someone in real life to talk to. Just because you admit you're trans doesn't mean you have to transition right away, though you also have that freedom.

Face the facts. Stop lying to yourself. You're only making yourself miserable and wasting your life.
>>
>>719645402
>not being an emotionally unstable delusional will lead to more suicides
Well thanks for reconfirming you are indeed mentally-ill.
>>
>>719645645
Most on both sides of the argument agree that there is not enough research to say one way or another about any of this, so I do not know why you are arguing that point.

Should we abandon all treatments? No, but you do not provide permanent solutions to potentially finite problems.

The rest of the argument is more strawman and so not worth my time.
>>
>>719645825
It's ok. You're transgender. Just come out of this prison you've built for yourself and accept yourself.

There's a world of love and acceptance waiting for you. You just have to be brave enough to take those first steps.
>>
>>719645792
>not that anon but pretty much everybody identifies as male or female
No, we don't identify, you delusional, we are. I don't "indentify" as a man, I am biologically a man and have a penis and XY chromosome. Stop pushing your nonsense terms.

>that's people identifying as their gender.
No, that's people doing stuff they want. Gender doesn't exist.
>>
>>719645825
that still doesn't make sense kek. also
>using the most effective treatment doesn't make sense
>>
>>719646153
>It's ok. You're transgender. Just come out of this prison you've built for yourself and accept yourself.
>trannies are this delusional
>>
>>719644945
>Should we likewise abandon treatment for cancer treatments and pretend it's not bad to have instead?
This IS what you're arguing for trannies though.
That we should abandon the current treatment and just not treat them because the treatment isn't perfect.

You have no alternative treatment that would be more effective, just insistence that one would SURELY appear if we stopped all other treatments.
>>
>>719646021
It's ok that you're transgender. You don't need to fight it anymore. You are still a valid person. Just stop hating yourself and accept what you are.
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.