[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/ Something bad happened to me today, since I have few friends,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Hi /b/
Something bad happened to me today, since I have few friends, if any at all, I need to let it out here...

So today I walked to my car, and a random guy asked me for €1 for food, since I'm a good person, I agreed and took out my wallet.
As soon as I gave him the €1, he asked for more.
I said I didn't have any change left. Then he said, don't make me pull out the knife (he kept his hand in his jacket, I am not even sure he had a knife), well then obviously he took all the money from my wallet, maybe €10 not more.
The guy looked quite homeless and was missing some teeth, maybe in his 30s, was significantly shorter than me, I didn't want to risk fighting back, now I regret it very much...

Now to my problem, first how do I cope with not attacking him back and not being a pussy?
It all happened close to my home, maybe 50m away, I am afraid to see him again, what should I do?

What would you have done in my situation? and what would you do now?
>>
Well overall you didn't get hurt and that's the main thing, with people like that they've got nothing to lose so they probably will hurt you if it comes down to it.

You can carry a weapon on you, knife, can always keep a baseball bat with you to prevent closer combat (kek bat) or you can always report it to the police, try and record another encounter if it happens again with your phone etc.
>>
Sorry you're a beta cuck, I assume because you put the denomination not in dollars your government won't let you shoot your attacker with a .38 sig.
>>
>>719341322
OP is a flaming pussy who cant defend himselfand your advice is to take out phone and record. Now homeless Jake has a new phone.
Fucking neet stay in the basement
>>
File: IMG_20170109_122259.jpg (337KB, 1375x1021px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_122259.jpg
337KB, 1375x1021px
>>719341065
>€10
>50m
>being this much of a bitch

confirmed eurocuck
>>
>>719341624

Well what else he meant to do? Beat the ever living shit out of him so that he comes back later with some mates who wreck his car and/or his house?
>>
Everyone here would have done the same thing. If they tell you different they are retarded or lying. It's not worth dying for 10 bucks.
>>
>>719341322
Yes I didn't get hurt, what I don't understand why didn't he take everything from me, phone, car keys, he just took the money from the wallet and walked away, he didn't even take the wallet.

My guess that he was probably a junkie-- still was very uncomfortable being threatened by a knife...
>>
>>719341065
If you are looking for support you've come to the wrong place. These faggots will hand over their mothers if it meant they could avoid a paper-cut but they will lie thru their tooth to not come off looking like the over-weight virgins they are.
>>
>>719341065
you shouldn't regret it. better men than you have been mugged. it happens, you're only out 10 pound. not worth the risk.
unless you're carrying the big man's laundry in a golden lined suitcase, just hand it over and live another day.
>>
>>719341841
Cars are a bitch to unload unless you know a guy and both phones and cars are traceable. Safer just to take the cash
>>
>>719341841

Could just be that he wanted the money, I'm sure if you carry a weapon on you, if he happens to come back just calmly warn him to back off or you'll hurt him, something along those lines.

A simple $10 isn't worth you following him up to get revenge and he probably didn't have a knife and even if he did, he probably wouldn't have used it
>>
>>719341716
Yes I agree it's not worth fighting over €10, but still I feel like I should've done something, not just stayed passive and fully cooperative with that fuck... that's what really bothers me.

>>719341949
No, I am not looking for support, just want to know if I done the right thing and what would you guys do etc. i don't feel scared. I just ignore people who try to get fun out of this
>>
>>719341841
he'd have to sell the rest of that shit. junkies only want cash
>>
>>719341065
Just call the cops you faggot. You're obviously a UK fag so you should know carrying a knife there is basically a life sentence.
>>
>>719341677
>Muh-ricaaaah
>can be shot anytime by a nigger or a cop

Enjoy your freedom
>>
>tfw robbed by homeless chad
Carry knife from now on, next time he approaches, draw your's first. I'm an Americuck so idk how the laws work wherever you are just be careful.
>>
>>719341065
Just be glad he only got your monopoly money 50 miles from your home...
>>
>>719342215
yeah you feel like a victim, cause you are. it's not your fault bro. survivor's guilt is a mother fucker
>>
File: 1418236440447.gif (675KB, 303x282px) Image search: [Google]
1418236440447.gif
675KB, 303x282px
>>719342393
>>
OC pepper spray can fuck up even junkies.

If you're actually gonna buy, remember it's OC.
Everything else is weak.

If you are americunt I recommend Foxlabs, and for eurofags RSG is best.

They are a lot more expensive than generic shit but it's worth it.
>>
>>719341065
dont feel like a pussy
in hindsight he could well have had a knife
even a fucking butter knife can kill you
a plastic knife can slash skin open easy aswell
add the fact that to this guy who has nothing and has to eat chances are you could well have ended up dead by whatever means, even a small scuffle and you fall over and knock your head

the guy got away with fuck all, so fuck him, would advise calling the cops just because his success with you will most certainly make him more confident with commiti g such a crime again

could be unlucky enough to be you again

dont carry a weapon, just make sure you dont carry any valuables or much cash from now on
>>
>>719341065
Well OP, first thank your for your question. The homeless are a huge problem in most of our western urban centers. Homeless are mentally ill, drug addicted and as a result they are unpredictable which makes them difficult to deal with. In addition they are often very disease ridden and they smell terribly. So right off you did the right thing but also you made some mistakes. You did the right thing by avoiding physical contact with a disease vector and exposing yourself to TB, skin infections, HIV, hepatitis, tularemia and god only knows what else. But you DID NOT watch your fucking ass. Did you not see this nigger before? Probably you did. If I ever saw such a raggedy ass nigger around my fucking car you know I'd get my piece and take care of his ass. Again you did not do this, so what now? Get a baseball bat and and go find him. When you do ask him politely if he remembers you. Then just as he starts to answer you beat him with your bat until he can't walk. Then leave taking your bat with you. That is how you do it bitch.
>>
>>719341716
If he doesn't have the knife out, you can easily pop the guy in the throat before he has a chance to pull the knife out.

I teach self defense. One of my first rules to new students, if the knife is already out, give them what they want. If it's not, just the threat of violence is enough to warrant first strike.
Of course this is Texas. Who knows the laws in other states, or the UK where OP is from.
>>
>>719342102
Yes, I might buy myself a knife after this encounter, just in case...
Thanks.

>>719342268
Yeah you are probably right

>>719342300
No, if I was anywhere but on balkan I'd call the cops, here cops would give a damn.

>>719342310
Probably will go down this path if I encounter him.

>>719342619
Pepper spray is a good idea, what does OC mean?

>>719342654
Thanks, I never carry much cash for this reason
>>
>>719342301

>assuming cops shoot non-niggers

kek
>>
>>719342892
Do not carry a knife for the intent of protection if you do not know how to use it defensively. You will get your ass handed to you, and stabbed with your own knife.
>>
>>719342300
>€
>obviously a UK fag

Are you this fucking stupid?
>>
>>719342895
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien

>Cop shooting ape everyone freak out
>Cop murdering a person nobody cares
>>
>>719342892
OC is the shit that gives chili peppers their heat.

Di si na Balkanu?
>>
>>719343235

>cops shoot drunk, high idiot who tried to run from the cops and had his hands behind his back

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-dylan-noble-autopsy-cocaine-20160802-snap-story.html

wow...how totally underwhelming. Idiot deserved it.
>>
My idea would be to go back and beat the living fuck out of him. You may profit by taking your money back plus whatever else he begged or stole. Don't forget to piss on him to assert dominance to nearby homeless people. This should prevent any future attacks from other homeless. If you're afraid of going alone, just bring a friend or two. Otherwise you can just move on with your life and have a game plan for next time.
>>
>>719342702
I laughed at this xD
I won't chase him, but I don't know how I'll react if I see him again.
I am cautious when it comes to this, he hid somewhere, like he was waiting for a target...
He came out of nowhere...

>>719343011
I never used any weapon for defense or an attack. I am all around a nice person who never causes damage to others.

>>719343302
Bosna, Sarajevo
>>
>>719341065
Rather than regret the past, learn from it and make changes for the future

Literally every single day of my life I remind myself when I'm legally allowed to kill.

>If someone enters my home without permission
>If someone forces entry into my car
>If someone threatens to assault with a deadly weapon (even if I haven't seen the weapon)
>If someone assaults a nearby citizen with a deadly weapon

By constantly reminding myself that it's okay to KILL in these situations, I know that there's absolutely zero possible repercussions for punching someone square in the face

99% of muggings and robberies DEPEND on fear. These people are drugged up, homeless, have poor diets, don't go to the gym,... in a real fight they'd get their ass handed to them. So they try to scare you into not fighting them - usually with the threat of weapons. If you aren't scared, they don't know what to do, and they'll usually just run away or give up.

In the rare case that this is one of the 1% of muggings / robberies where they actually attack instead of just scaring you into giving them money, the absolute strongest weapon in any fight is surprise. If you put your fists up and take a fighting stance they'll prepare for a fight and get ready to move or dodge defensively. If you go from acting casual to FLIPIPNG THE FUCK OUT AND PUNCHING THEM IN THE DICK WHILE SCREAMING LIKE A MONKEY AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS their brain will be too busy trying to process what's going on to actually react to it. Get in as many blows as you, to as many parts of their body as you can. Hit the face, stomach, crotch, arm, leg, chest, stomach again, face again, its doesn't fucking matter. Punch him 72 times in the dick -- whatever works. JUST DON'T STOP BEING CRAZY.

Don't worry about if you hurt him, or if you made him infertile, or if you fucked up his teeth worse... If he said he had a knife you had LEGAL DEFENSE to murder him, right there on the spot. Anything short of murder is mercy.
>>
>>719343427
aa ok
Ne znam kakvi su zakoni kod vas, al OC suzavce moš slobodno nosit u Hrvatskoj.
Peku ko vatra oči ti tak nabubre da buš skoro potpuno slijep.

Jedino mjesto koje ih prodaje u Zagrebu je dućan Hunter kž.
>>
>>719343427
Find him, rape him. Simple
>>
File: IMG_1239.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>719341677
Nice Spyderco PM2... assuming this is your actual EDC and not some random pic you pulled off blade forum
>>
If he won't show the weapon its cause he didn't have one. Kick his nuts in and call the cops. He's s homeless fuck you aren't. Cops will believe you.
You just became his permanent victim and bank anytime he wants money he'll be back. Stand up or forever lie down.
>>
>>719343842
Very useful information, thank you very much.

>>719344040
Iskreno, ne zanima kakvi su zakoni. Da šta valjaju ne bi se ovo nikad ni dogodilo. Covjek na balkanu sam sebe mora braniti, policija/vlast nista ne radi. Gledat cu da uzmem neki kompaktni OC suzavac, hvala :)

Evo upravo sam vidio jedan na olx.ba sa 11% OC-a, to je ok?

>>719344610
Yes, I won't let this happen again, unless someone pulls a gun xD
>>
File: IMG_20160725_190843.jpg (249KB, 956x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160725_190843.jpg
249KB, 956x710px
>>719344370

It's mine. PM2 is part of my daily carry. Probably the best folder I've ever owned.
>>
>>719341677
Your EDC is for pussies.
Squat 350 and eat bullets you pansy ass bitch.
>>
>>719341065
if you live in the states you should've just started reaching behind your back/literally shove a hand down the back of your pants. either you get shanked realquick or he fucking books it because he thinks he's about to get shot to shit, either way you don't gotta fight back
>>
File: Cancer_Banana.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
Cancer_Banana.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>
>>719345063

I see you're a fan of lead poisoning...
>>
>>719341065
What the fuck is that C with some lines through it you keep mentioning?
>>
File: 21vTAMS.png (749KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
21vTAMS.png
749KB, 750x1334px
i think 4chan is going to be madddddddddd
>>
>>719344858
Good you have sorted through the good stuff. It's also really important to be situationaly aware, see them before they confront you.

When ever I'm in a iffy situation, feel like someone is looking at me funny... I start to hum or sing quietly to my self. It's unusual, it makes me seem like I'm not normal, like I have a few screws lose.

It's subtle, but it very well maybe enough to throw them off and make them consider another target.

Also, getting a punching bag, and beating on it 10 minutes a day can really help, not to mention it's a good easy upper body work out.
>>
>>719344858
moj je isto 11% znači da je vjerojatno to to

ne zaboravi samo pazit na rok trajanja, postane potpuno inertno kad istekne rok
>>
>>719341065
>>719341841

don't be an idiot.. is it really worth getting in a fight with someone who might have a weapon, and possibly getting slashed or stabbed, over that small amount of cash? you got off easy, chump.. now file a police report, give them a description of the guy.

next time, practice some situational awareness.. if you see the guy, go back to your house or somewhere safe you can shelter, and call the cops again.. have him arrested.

it wouldn't to carry some sort of weapon on you, but you don't sound like you are trained or really know how to defend yourself, so you could end up dead trying to fight someone, even having your weapon taken and used against you.

now, i carry a gun every day, but that's just me.. to each their own, but really you should avoid trying to play the hero in this case, and get the authorities involved so they can get this guy off the street.. someone who doesn't have anything to lose is not someone you want to get in a fight with.
>>
>>719343221
This
>>
>>719341065
Go buy a meal at McDonald's
Shit in the burger
Drop it where he lives
Watch him cry because he wants to eat but he cant
>>
>>719345143
I'm a fan of not being a bitch
>I can see you cheer for the opposition
>>
Id just pull out a gun next time i see him if i were you, rob him back and shoot his ass
>>
File: IMG_1172.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1172.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>719345054
Yeah they are good. The pic I have is my Two PM2s and my Ti Military. I have quite a few Spydercos.

That's also a nice Surfire you have. My Cousin has one of the same model but in OD Green. I'm not really a fan of them, my EDC light is a Zebra Light sc62w, 1000lummens.
>>
>>719341065
Due to Trump becoming president, many people are relocating their physical ip address before his inauguration using a vpn to avoid any restrictions Trump maybe try to slam down on Internet users. Better safe than sorry http://anonyourself.club
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.