[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, who is going to get a Switch?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: pyrMz7y[1].jpg (722KB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
pyrMz7y[1].jpg
722KB, 3024x3024px
Now that the dust has settled, who is going to get a Switch?

>300$ too much for the most powerful portable gaming device that comes with built in multiplayer and the Nintendo IP from consoles and handhelds. It can also be put into a dock to play games on the TV
Sorry that you cannot afford this with your pocket money from mom and dad, but you are obviously not in the target group of people in their 20th and 30th that have a job.

>No games
They will come, major releases in the first year are solid. If you do not like them, come again next year

>Noone likes it
Most coverage from famous youtubers is very positive, the normies will buy it.
>>
>>719299830
Nice pasta
>>
Got myself a grey switch with botw master edition and a pro controller
>>
>>719300093
Actually it's OC, but I will consider pasting it from time to time :^)
>>
I can't wait for you to get robbed when you're playing this "powerful portable device"
>>
>>719300274
Is that a thing in murica?
>>
>>719299830
I have zero desire for a portable device. I'd consider buying it for $100 less if I could just have a console that hooks up to my tv. I also don't have tiny chink hands so the joy controllers will be worthless to me, and I wouldn't spend $70 or $80 on a fucking pro controller.
>>
>>719299830
i'll wait until the mario comes out. i'd buy it for the new zelda but what will the switch version do that the wii u cant? the wii u version might be superior actually
>>
>>719299830
i'm only going to end up getting it if pokemon comes to it.
we all know it will eventually.
>>
>>719300341
its already happened with people playing pokemon go, why would this be any different
>>
why when I have a PC?
can it run diablo 2 and morrowind with mods and a mouse/keyboard?
>>
I'm getting it. I'm excited for Xenoblade 2, a new Monster Hunter, Pokemon, etc.
>>
>>719300534

Reports say the Switch version has a higher resolution and framerate. 900p@60 vs 720@30 I heard
>>
>>719299830
does it make calls?
>>
>>719300567
because in pokemon go you could actually lure people to an area. the switch doesnt have geolocation as its primary appeal or feature.
>>
>>719300642
>>719300638
actually i forgot about xenoblade 2. if that actually does come out this year im getting it. is there anything else good coming out this year for it?
>>
File: 1462259536603.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462259536603.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>719300584

>diablo 2
>Morrowind

Gayming like it's 2003 in dis bitch.
>>
Zelda at launch, thats the only reason I need
>>
>>719299830
I'm not really into Pokemon, Zelda, or Smash Bros, so I won't buy it.
>>
>>719300774
Getting zelda, kart, mario, xenoblade and splatoon 2. Also FAST rmx is practically F-zero, so I must have it. If they announce pokemon and fire emblem I'm double sold
>>
>>719300878
That is actually a valid reason.
>>
>>719299830
I might. I like what I've seen so far and the 3DS was fucking excellent so probably. I skipped the Wii U, too, and have been kinda missing the classics lately.
>>
>>719300638
New MH is exciting.
>>
>>719300567
Because cellphones are actually worth something.
>>
I think it would complement my gaming PC really well
>>
>>719300896
isnt that pretty much fast racing neo?
>>
>>719300987
Yeah, I fucking love MH with all my heart, but it's not really worth 300 bucks. It's just how it is, if a cool game comes out for a console I already have-I'll buy it, but when I need to buy an another 300$ console to play it-I'll pass.
(I've got money to buy it tho, it's just not a very reasonable way of spending your money)
>>
>launches with 2 games

boy the Nintendo era sure is over.
>>
>>719301336

With twice the amount of cars and tracks I believe
>>
>>719300975
i have an old wii
i softmodded it and own every single NES, SNES , GBA and GBC game on it. classic controller is amazing too.
N64 emulation on it is iffy, but i havent looked for any updates in years, im sure its better now, and besides all n64 titles work on PJ64 on PC anyways.

i just cannot justify spending money on things that i already have, and paid next to nothing for. then again i dont know too much about the features on this, idunno, id rather just buy a bunch of weed to smoke while i play FF1...
>>
>>719301441
on top of everything, portable gaming just seems stupid to me, if im going to leave my house im going to want to take a break from gaming and actually, you know, try to talk to the people around me for once..
>>
>>719299830
I usually do a Nintendo/PC Combo, so I'm getting one.
Got myself a Grey Switch, and Zelda.
Hate preordering stuff, but (this is going to make me sound like a nintendrone) it's Nintendo, and I have high hopes for the Switch
>>
>>719300274
>Implying I'm ever taking this thing outside
>>
>>719299830
AHAHAAHAAA

I have every console. Guess which one hasn't been used in 3 months. That's right, the fucking WiiU. Why did I buy this garbage? For the remastered Zelda games?
>>
>>719301441
Yeah, I totally get this.

>playing FF1 stoned
Are you me? My favorite thing in the world is getting high and playing JRPGs.
>>
>>719301872
Are you fucking retarded or do you just want attention? That's the only perk this machine has on any other console
>>
>>719299830
This reminded me to turn on notifications for it so I can preorder next wave

Where the fuck aren't these things sold out
>>
>>719301641
I stick with the Nintendo/PC combo as well, it's served me well
>>
>>719300584
you haven't even looked at this console have you
>>
>No games
>>
idk, i may get it if i have some money left over because im hyped for botw and oddysey, but i was told the switch has paid online which would suck
>>
If a new Fire Pro comes out I'll consider it.

Otherwise, I'll pass. Nothing really sells me on it yet, although I will admit Mario Odyssey looks fucking sick.
>>
>>719302386
It has. But really, I never played online on a Nintendo console. Either singleplayer or local multiplayer. Well, besides Phantasy Star Online II for the gamecube. Shit was cash.
>>
>>719302066
You don't have to take it outside for it to be portable
It just means
>Because it's USB-C and the screen itself is the console, not the dock, you can take it anywhere in your house and charge it with a phone charger
>>
>>719300584
Yes
Skyrim
And mods confirmed for it
>>
>>719299830
ya, I'll buy it. Don't have the money yet though.. have to pay off a restauration first :-/ but itll be the first thing I buy as soon as I got 300 spare and soe more for games
>>
>>719300584
Ok, I laughed.
>>
>>719302631
It is the best potty console ever. Just take it with you and plug it back into the dock when you return
>>
>>719302569
i agree alot of people's time with the older consoles was with singleplayer or local, but with all the new third party devs they're getting in im worried they might have a ton of AAA games that require online, and i don't feel like paying for a monthly online
>>
>>719301568
>Seems stupid to you
>stupid to you
>to you
>you
>u
>>
Don't forget either that Nintendo consoles have been incredibly quick to have homebrew apps for the past few generations, with little to no crackdown by Nintendo. Paid online may change that a bit, but Nintendo is pirate heaven as far as consoles go atm
>>
>>719301982
no, but i love you <3

(i just started this game crystalis for gbc, im enjoying it alot, its like golden sun meets zelda or something)
>>
>>719302800

Don't come multiplats to PC anyway? Online is free there. So actually no problem for people with a PC/Nintendo combo
>>
>>719302569
There's a couple of active private servers for PSO I+II+BlueBurst. One is free and pretty faithful to the original, the other is paid and has sped up leveling, etc
>>
>>719299830
I wanna feel that rumble!
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.