[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 11

File: Tattoo.jpg (73KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
Tattoo.jpg
73KB, 500x604px
Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
pic semi-related
>>
>>719278168
do you not like tattoos? is she aware of this?

how long have you been together?
>>
sounds like you need to break up with her if you think that you're the one who gets to decide what she does with her body (in this context of course)
>>
>>719278168
If it bothers you so much, leave her

The fuck kinda question is this?
>>
Post girlfriend? Depends how hot she is
>>
Stop being a baby and expecting her to ask you permission to modify HER body. She doesn't need your consent to get a marking on her body you cunt.
>>
>>719278168
>permission
You are scum
>>
Probably not a good sign for the relationship overall. I mean, even if you loved tattoos and thought this was a fantastic idea, you should still consult the person you're in a relationship with about major body modification.

She doesn't need your permission, but getting your SO's opinion first is a common courtesy.
>>
>>719278168
Tell mumsy of your dissatisfaction with this outcome
>>
>>719278168
Are you retarded? She Can do what The fuck she wants!! Stupid ass question
>>
>>719278368
well said.
>>
Nice shitpost OP. Hell of a shitpost
>>
>>719278168
She doesn't need your permission faggot she's her own person
>>
OP, are you asking me to be yourself new daddy?
Listen, I think you are swell, but you are too much of a gay black man.
I would not know how to approach you in public with such a puffy looking penis.
Just stop and realize that no one truly loves you.
Not even this girl who is really a small phillipino with Christian identity disorder.
>>
>>719278417
So can I. I can decide I want to be single.

I honestly think I'm going to dump her over this.
>>
>>719278525
Boo fucking hoo. Hopefully she find somebody a little more mature who can actually satisfy her.
>>
>>719278570
The moment a girl gets a tattoo she instantly loses 2 points on the overall 10 point attractiveness scale.
>>
>>719278634
>genuinely rates girls on a scale of 1-10
>obvious virgin is obvious
>>
>>719278525
>So can I. I can decide I want to be single.
No worries OP she will dump you before, nobody what a little faggot as bf
>>
>>719278634
I don't even believe you have a girlfriend based on the fact that you actually rate women 1-10 and that you can't handle a little body art. Go back to watching hentai and making passive aggressive sexual moves on your mother.

>virgin detected
>>
ITT: One guy with the same writing style that's really fucking pissed off about the whole 'permission' concept.

We spend all day talking about how to gas the jews and kill ourselves, but evidently we draw a line at having personal preferences in our relationships.

Op, if you don't like tattoos, you can just break up with her. Personally, I would too; not a fan of them at all. That doesn't make you a shitty person, you're just not in a compatible relationship. Find someone who doesn't have an interest in tattoos.
>>
>>719278634

I think the exact opposite
>>
Get a swastika tattoo And stop being a biggity biggity Bitch.
>>
>>719278168
Nothing you massive cunt. You don't own her.
>>
>>719278168

You need to go to the home depot.

Buy some wooden dowels. Roughly the width of your thumb....but not quite!

And proceed to beat her without mercy around the breasts, face, and groin until she submits.
>>
>>719278795
Top kek
>>
File: 1483984557778.jpg (51KB, 576x1024px)
1483984557778.jpg
51KB, 576x1024px
>>719278168
beat her, record and post the vid here
>>
>>719278795
a little body art, seriously? tats are an easy way to sort ladies from skank whores. some of us have standards for a reason. enjoy your aids
>>
>>719278168
She got a massive black cock in her this weekend without your permission. beta
>>
My girlfriend has a like 5 tattoos. But she also has one of the best sething of tits you'll ever see so it evens out I think.
>>
>>719278947
are you 12? Time to go to bed, bucko
>>
>>719278168
>massive tattoo on her back
>on her back
>her back
>her

pretty sure you're an insecure faggot
>>
>>719279083
post your whore girlfriend's sething tits plz
>>
>>719278168
She does not need your permission on anything, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>719278947
> ladies
Holy Shit you are a massive virgin. Please go to your nearest planned parenthood and tell them you need a late term abortion on yourself. They'll probably take one look at you and do it for free.

> standards
> implying tattoos say anything about a person's personality or quality as a partner
> implying you actually have a girlfriend

Stop being a beta cuck. I really hope your girlfriend is getting deep dick railed right now by somebody with a little more maturity.

I actually hope you break up with her over something so stupid, because then she'll know what a weak insecure cuck you are and she'll tell all her friends about it.
>>
>>719278947
I'm struggling to see the link between tattoos and skank whores. This is when you know you're talking to a naive 14 year old pussy
>>
>>719278168
Be supportive or she'll leave your ass
>>
>>719278168
Deal with it fagot.
>>
>>719279215
every heard of a tramp stamp retard? lol put it together man! this is not original thought, it's old school!
>>
>>719279333
Every tattoo isn't a tramp stamp you autist. Crawl back in your hole.
>>
File: battered09.jpg (40KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
battered09.jpg
40KB, 604x453px
>>719278168
consider showing her who's boss
>>
>>719279275
That's a two way street.
>>
>>719279333
So by your logic every tattoo ever is a tramp stamp? Your stupidity amazes me
>>
>>719279368
that's what I said retard ain't you dumb
>>
>>719279333
You're definitely a manchild who's never had pussy in his life. End yourself before you try to fling your cum off your hands and into an unsuspecting lady.
>>
>>719279400
are you tipping your fedora at me?
>>
>>719278168
Well trolled OP
So much butthurt in this thread. From both sides.
Have a wank. You deserve it
>>
>>71927933
You are the heaviest of autists
>>
>>719279431
You don't deserve to have my Fedora tipped to you, cunt. End yourself
>>
>>719278168
grow up
>>
What's the tattoo going to be of?
>>
>>719279436

Fuck you butch
>>
>>719279510
Op's pussy
>>
if my gf of 4 years got a "massive" back tattoo without consulting me, and her knowing i don't like tattoo's on chicks then yeah it'd throw it into serious doubt.

note he said massive, not small, a massive back tattoo

fuck that, i'm with you OP.

tatts on chicks are gross, a few small ones are excuseable, but large ones or sleeves? shits gross.
>>
>>719278168

Dump her obviously, she's clearly more into niggers than you if she wants a tattoo.
>>
>>719279559
Child
>>
>>719279599
says the cunt who can't handle someone elses opinion.

keep getting triggered cuck
>>
>>719279546
You are pathetic, you don't deserve her. Go on start a scene about that tattoo and she will dump your c-class ass. you twat
>>
>>719279559
Massive to op is probably not that big because he is a fucking idiot and is trying to make the situation seem worse than it probably is
>>
>>719279199

Tattoos are most definitely a sign of being utter trash not worth your time. I don't even know why you are typing out your cuckold fantasies in your posts.
>>
>>719279546

they pop out nicely but don't look natural. is your gf a stripper?
>>
>>719279631
You mean like you, kike?

>oh no, my girlfriend wants a tattoo on her back, her opinion is wrong. Time to bitch about it like a bitch boy.

Your bitch is probably a skank anyway.
>>
>>719279587
what a stupid assumption.
>>
>>719279664
What?
>>
Seriously we need to know what kind of picture the tattoo will be. Is it a word one? Some tramp stamp? Tribal shit? What is she putting on her back
>>
>>719279729

And yet it holds true every single time. "Look at me, I'm such a free thinker haha, yes this quirky tattoo means I don't see race!"

Coalburners, without exception. Go on, date women with tattoos if you are so confident they are mentally stable people who don't fuck niggers.
>>
>>719279728
you're arguement makes no sense.

>i am not allowed an opinion on what i find attractive

thats what you're saying.

you're a hamplanet feminist cuck.

stay mad pleb.
>>
>>719279525
yes let the butthurt flow through you
>>
>>719279705
Your mum probably rails coke off your dads cock and fucks 5 guys at once on the reg and has tattoos. Because by the sound of your logic, this is the most probable reason of you being a spastic
>>
File: IMG-20160713-WA0006.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160713-WA0006.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>719279709
She isn't
>>
>>719278168
>without your permission
What are you, a Muslim
>>
>>719279808
What the fuck are you talking about retard
>>
>>719279855

You clearly got baited, kiddo. Summer isn't even here yet.
>>
>>719278168

LOL she don't need your permission. Grow up.
>>
>>719279924
I love you more than you can understand
>>
unappealing
>>
>>719279812
You can have an opinion, your bitch won't take it seriously though. Which is why I'm sure she's fucking a couple dudes behind your back.

Enjoy sticking your cock in leftover manjuice, kid.
>>
>>719279963
Are you gay? I'm sure you can't like me, I'm a female.
>>
>>719278168
Even though she doesn't need your permission, she should have asked you first. DUMP HER!
>>
>>719280027
not my bitch, my girlfriend, you retard.

>calling people kid when you're clearly under the age of 18

get triggered more by tattoo haters you cuck.
going out of fashion faster than baggy jeans
>>
>>719278168
KYS
>>
This thread.

Filled to brim with fedora's.

Fedora's from both the light and the dark.

Fedora's from the side of toxic Masculinity and douche baggery (op)

Fedora's from the white knights and beta fucks (you know who you are)

Just slapping the shit out of eachother for no real reason.

Op, you're a dickbag for thinking you can dictate what she does or does not do with her body, you are also a dickbag for basing your opinions on someone because of tattoos and appearance.

She's a dickbag for not consulting her SO when making a change that might affect the relationship (anything over 100 bucks spent is generally a good bench mark).

But this thread is the real dickbag here.
(for the record, i think tats are sexy and have had a 25 year long relationship with someone who has lots of them. She probably the most sane woman i've ever met.)
>>
>>719280256
You're even more of a dumbfuck if you honestly think body art will ever go out of style for the entirety of human existence.

Pay more attention during middle school history and maybe you'll learn a thing or two, little one.
>>
>>719278634
>my subjective measures of attraction are truth
Kek
>>
>What do?

Laugh at her
>>
>>719280256
Tattoos have been around since literally the dawn of painting shit on shit.

Like... do you not history?
>>
>>719280256

well you Are acting like a grown up kid, anon
>>
>what do?

Bang her furiously.
>>
Get matching tats
>>
>>719280993

this. Tats are fucking sexy when done right and with meaning.
>>
Make it for her?
>>
>>719279199
> implying tattoos say anything about a person's personality or quality as a partner
But they DO. They say at bare minimum "this is a person who wanted to get a tattoo."
Depending on what/where the tattoo is, they can say more. You seem to be implying that the way you're displaying yourself to the world says absolutely nothing about who you are as a person. That's false.
>>
>>719279383

>every tattoo ever is a tramp stamp

On a woman, yes.
>>
>>719278168
I can't wait until she leaves you for someone who isn't a controlling little bitch.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (30KB, 640x641px)
suicide.jpg
30KB, 640x641px
>>719278168
ITT: White Knights and SJWs
>>
>>719281118

>retard logic
>>
>>719281060
Tattoos, just like anything are expression of the self.

Even the really shitty ones that you regret. They express that you are as dumb as shit.
>>
File: tatgirl.jpg (110KB, 600x600px)
tatgirl.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
I dont get why peeps dont like girls with tats?! this is fucking hot AF
>>
>>719280870
>>719280965
>>719280991

mainly by religious people, soldiers and sailors.

these days most are just fashion statements.

show me all your tatt'd sluts, then we'll remove all tattoo's that they don't deserve.

so, remove all naval related tattoo's they haven't earned. remove all military tattoo's they haven't earned. some asian tattoo's even though they're fucking white trashs sluts

lets see what they got? a nice oak tree? some shitty quote? don't make me laugh, they do it as a fashion statement. if you can't see that, then you're a retard.

up until the 70's or so, the only people with tattoo's in western modern society were soldiers, sailors, bikies and prostitutes.
>>
>>719281139
look at this "clever" cunt
>>
>>719278168
I hate tattoo' chicks. I think it's ugly and tattoos in general just aren't appealing.
>>
>>719280069
[citation needed]
>>
>>719278168
if she knows you arnt into that and will find her less attractive with it, then she isnt really thinking of you long term. get out
>>
The feminist bait has been cast...
Just over here fishing
>>
Permission or opinion?

Because she doesn't need your permission, but she should consider your opinion.

After all, if you think she's a fucking moron for doing something and it will bother you, she needs to be able to take that into account.
>>
>>719281198
>my subjective thoughts are fact

That's not how the world works, son. Maybe you'll realize that once puberty hits.
>>
>>719281093
If wanting a tattoo means that they are going to be less of an attentive lover or person, fuck my wife of 25 years must be a right cunt!

Covered in tattoo's and is the most kind and generous person you will meet! Loving mother, loving daughter to her mum and teaches highschool kids art.

basically, you have an opinion, but it's fucking stupid and you should actually observe the world a bit more.
>>
>>719278168

ITT: low class faggots into tattoos.
>>
>>719278168
>without my permission
youre a retarded fucking faggot and dont deserve a gf
>>
File: 4L_z85sL3xB.gif (564KB, 504x378px)
4L_z85sL3xB.gif
564KB, 504x378px
'Nuff said.
>>
>>719281263
She doesn't need to shape her life to his standards. It's okay for him to have the last word, but not her? You're as big a retard as the OP.
>>
>>719281198
I have a clockwork mouse over my heart because my nick name is mouse and i work with clocks.

Stupid reason for something I've treasured.
>>
>>719281189
We like to fuck them but when its someone you think of being with forever then it becomes a problem dont want to look at old wrinkled tattoos just move on anon
>>
>>719281345
These idiots don't know anything other than misery. Perfect for them, they deserve it.
>>
>>719281359
triggered
>>
>>719278168
>permission
wut
>>
>>719281359
Top kek for being top fag on this board
>>
>>719281198
wow, your history is fucking off lets do this
It is arguably claimed that tattooing has existed since 12,000 years BC. The purpose of tattooing has varies from culture to culture and its place on the time line. But there are commonalties that prevail form the earliest known tattoos to those being done on college students on Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley.

Tattoos have always had an important role in ritual and tradition. In Borneo, women tattooed their symbols on their forearm indicating their particular skill. If a woman wore a symbol indicating she was a skilled weaver, her status as prime marriageable material was increased. Tattoos around the wrist and fingers were believed to ward away illness. Throughout history tattoos have signified membership in a clan or society. Even today groups like the Hells Angels tattoo their particular group symbol. TV and movies have used the idea of a tattoo indication membership in a secret society numerous times. It has been believed that the wearer of an image calls the spirit of that image.
>>
>>719281453
That's all the clever banter you got? Try harder.
>>
>>719281288
i always laugh seeing all these dumb sluts wearing naval tattoo's and you just know they haven't stepped onto a ship to work ever in their fucking useless lives.
>>
>>719278634
Signed.
>>
bad girls!
sexy dance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0uYHYfJ4A
>>
>>719281518
The ferocity of a tiger would belong to the tattooed person. That tradition holds true today shown by the proliferation of images of tigers, snakes, and bird of prey.

In recorded history, the earliest tattoos can be found in Egypt during the time of the construction of the great pyramids (It undoubtedly started much earlier). When the Egyptians expanded their empire, the art of tattooing spread as well. The civilizations of Crete, Greece, Persia, and Arabia picked up and expanded the art form. Around 2000 BC tattooing spread to China.

The Greeks used tattooing for communication among spies. Markings identified the spies and showed their rank. Romans marked criminals and slaves. This practice is still carried on today. The Ainu people of western Asia used tattooing to show social status. Girls coming of age were marked to announce their place in society, as were the married women. The Ainu are noted for introducing tattoos to Japan where it developed into a religious and ceremonial rite. In Borneo, women were the tattooists. It was a cultural tradition. They produced designs indicating the owners station in life and the tribe he belonged to. Kayan women had delicate arm tattoos which looked like lacy gloves. Dayak warriors who had "taken a head" had tattoos on their hands. The tattoos garnered respect and assured the owners status for life. Polynesians developed tattoos to mark tribal communities, families, and rank. They brought their art to New Zealand and developed a facial style of tattooing called Moko which is still being used today. There is evidence that the Mayan, Incas, and Aztecs used tattooing in the rituals. Even the isolated tribes in Alaska practiced tattooing, their style indicating it was learned from the Ainu.
>>
>>719281527
That's only the girls you've seen. Kind of weird how it seems that you actively look for woman with naval tattoos just to shit on them.

You really need to grow up, kid.
>>
>>719278168
Dump her. Tattoos are only a sign of bad life choices and impulsive behaviour.
You sound like a bit of a control freak, but if you don't find it attractive move on.

I was on a date with this pretty cute chick, and she showed me that she had a full sleeve.

She paid for her own drink.
>>
>>719281579
Kek

Don't expect these neckbeards to do any research on things that go against their beliefs.
>>
>>719281518
let me know when you're banging an ancient borneo chick mate.

you cucks all got trigged by my fashion statement.

if you think tattoo's haven't come into fashion in the last 15 years or so you're a fucking idiot.

i never said that tattoo's are new.

i said they've only really come into fashion, total mainstream in the last 10-15 years, where you see heaps and heaps of people with full sleaves.

tattoo's have lost the edge that sailors/soldiers and bikies gave them. every tom dick and dirty slut has tattoo's now, all special to them, full of meaning.

>oh yeah i got this koi fish sleeve, it cost me a few thousand, i got it because i like fish ya know?

most tattoo's done these days are just trash fashion statements.
>>
>>719281642
So many pissy little "men" itt
>>
>>719278168
>Without my permission

Underage faggot plz go.

Also with your delusional controlling entitled attitude she's gunna fuck other dudes behind your back if she isn't already
>>
>>719281725
Got any proof for your retarded commentary? No? Didn't think so, cunt.
>>
>>719281693
It's not a belief it's personal preference.

I think that a woman's skin is her most precious and beautiful asset. Seeing ink on it just turns me off.
I don't care whether you like them or not, but I don't, and will pursue a partner whom I share my preferences with.
>>
>all of these triggered cucks have tattoo's
>all of these circumcised jews will defend male genital mutilation
>>
>>719281837
Nice damage control.
>>
>>719281742
Having ink makes you a man just about as much as shooting up heroin does.

They've lost meaning and cultural importance. It's just fashion now.

Literally the same reason women don't date men with fedoras.
>>
>>719281881
>projecting
>>
>>719281829
:/

you're a retard.

you think joe blow the butcher in the 1920's had a full sleeve for no other reason than he wanted to?

no he did not.
please.
>>
>>719281963
>triggered

stay trashy
>>
>>719281917
Wut its my first comment itt
Sorry for having an opinion m80
>>
>>719281952
Everything that people do to their own body has to do with "fashion". Doesn't mean there isn't any meaning behind it. With your logic every single tattoo in existence today is just for "fashion" when that statement is absolute bullshit. Like your subjective opinion.
>>
>>719281829
Let’s face it, tattoos have burst onto pop culture and have taken over the current media scenery. TV shows based on the tattoo industry are springing up on major networks, social media pages for tattoo culture are numbering in the millions of followers, and you would be hard pressed to take a walk on the street and not see several people sporting leg tats or arm sleeves. Not to mention all the pieces you see on the beach! Tattoos have become a mainstream part of society.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mik-thobocarlsen/how-tattoos-went-from-sub_b_6053588.html

as i said you piece of trash

nothing but a fashion statement.
>>
File: 1479200000099.gif (1MB, 500x516px)
1479200000099.gif
1MB, 500x516px
>>719278168
So will you be getting a word across your knuckles. I mean, your GFs back?
>>
>>719282002
>still projecting

Try again, boy.
>>
>>719282112
>look at my tattoos can I have some attention please
>>
>>719282112
you can't say this when dumb sluts ignore the meaning behind the tattoos!

lol

i fucking said this and you retard trash cunts ignored it.

next time you see some dumb bitch with a swallow or anchor, ask her what navy she was in.
>>
>>719282133
That's proof? You aren't even trying now, son.
>>
>>719281693
I got lazy and didn't post the rest.

also i'm at work and DGAF
>>
>>719282180
enjoy your unique special snowflake artwork that makes you so great.

make sure your girl has lots too so people know how special and cool she is.
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>719278168
>permission
sandnigger detected
>>
>>719278795
truth
>>
>>719282188
The ones who get it for attention are idiots. The ones who get it with meaning behind them are okay.

You should just kill yourself.
>>
It was fun putting you tattoo haters in your place, but I gotta go now. Please don't reproduce, I don't want to have to run into your children and curb stomp them into submission.
>>
pull out your feminine penis and start shadow boxing while moving towards her, as soon as shes terrified and screams, kick her fupa and say the only tattoo your getting is of my boipussy!
Faggot
>>
>>719282289
I don't have any tattoos. I just like trolling retards such as yourself, mate. Don't fall for the bait so hard next time, it gives away your newness.
>>
>>719278168
without your permission XD you should tell her that. Do you really think any girl trashy enough to get a huge back tato is okay with you owning her?
>>
File: no-regerts.jpg (18KB, 600x199px)
no-regerts.jpg
18KB, 600x199px
>>719282346
Kek, meaning. As if you can't remember a date or a dead relative. That also just screams
>ask me what this means
>>
>>719281198
TRUTH!
>>
>>719281518
you're not saying anything he didn't say already, doofus. some religious nuts get tats and always have. check. you're not disagreeing, you're confirming
>>
>>719282599

Not the guy you're replying to, but it's stupid to even assume that's what people want when they get tatts like those. That's like bitching about someone who just passed getting a headstone. Stop actively trying so hard to be a retard.
>>
People with tattoos are so fucking defensive that there are people who find that shit dumb and unattractive. They think there are two kinds of people: people who like tats and people who are just too pussy to get a tat.

Piercings look just as dumb and unattractive.
>>
>>719282977
Naa, they don't.
>>
>>719283015
Digits don't lie.
>>
>>719282976
I'm not. I wouldn't want a gravestone, but ash.
I don't need a drawing to remind me of my failures, merits, trauma and loved ones.
I have a brain that can do that for free, and these stories will only be uncovered if somebody bothers to get to know me, not just by getting a glance at my uncovered ink.
>>
>>719283089
Yup, you're definitely a lost cause. Dubs don't mean shit in the real world. Maybe you'll see that once you're out of mommys basement.
>>
>>719282977
people spend a lot of money on tats, making them even more defensive of the stupid habit
>>
>>719282977
I had a lip piercing as a teenager.

Dumbest decision of my life. Dad refused to speak to me for weeks and threatened to pull it out with a hammer if I don't get out of his sight.

Now I understand what he meant. Although girls loved it for some reason.
>>
>>719283191
Everyone has their reasons. While yours are commendable, so is the others who decide to do it through ink. You just can't realize that though because you have your head so far up your sorry ass.
>>
>>719281383
dont be a retard
>>
>>719283277
You should quit your stupid habit, which happens to be breathing. Trust me, it's a good thing.
>>
>>719283235
Says the keyboard warrior from his mommy's basement.
>>
>>719283393
Okay, kiddo. I'll follow suit after you.
>>
>>719278168
i'm guessing you guys have talked about this in the past. Chances are she wants you to get pissed and start a fight so she can feel good about dumping you.

Do and say nothing negative about it. Say shit like it's your body and your choice.

Actively start looking for another woman and wait for current gf to come up with another reason to start fights so she can feel okay with dumping up with you.
>>
>>719283404
Couldn't even come up with a retort a little different than mine? I can't take your sorry self seriously. :)
>>
Needs your permission? Do you pay her to be with you? An hero you faggot
>>
>>719278168
If she's anywhere near as hot as that with tattoos already, why do you care?

Secondly, you don't deserve control of that shit. Haircuts, maybe, but tattoos are the responsibility of their owners.
>>
ITT: Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.
>>
>>719283603
I'm having fun myself
>>
>>719278168
>"without my permission"
kk cuck
>>
As its her body, its her decision, if you cant deal, move on. Frankly, shes hot, don't throw the baby away with the bath water is my advise.
>>
>>719282977
This.
>>
Fantastic how triggered the pro tat crowd gets, but I suppose if your going to fuck up your body like that, you'll rationalize it anyway you can.

Doesn't change the fact that most people with decient paying jobs consider it low class and ugly.
>>
only criminals and unemployed retards are into tattoos
>>
>>719278168
Huge red flag, speaking from experience.
My ex got a fucking Nightmare before Christmas tattoo on her left arm. At first I supported her, but seeing it everyday was getting annoying. I just prefer a natural skin with no ink spoiling it.
Also, she started to get more tattoos after this one.
Unless you really like tattoos, say no to her.
>>
>>719282174
underrated post
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.