[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your experiences with roommates. Moving out of my parents

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: IMG-20170106-WA0004.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170106-WA0004.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
Tell me your experiences with roommates. Moving out of my parents house.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>719265193
either a really great time or they fucking blow. I've never had a so so roomate
>>
>>719265244
dubs speak truth
>>
Do not date or fuck your roommate, even (nay, especially) if they're attractive. Establish your own separate spaces for stuff and lay out the various housecleaning and other duties ahead of time, to make sure that you have compatible slobola (or neatfreak) habits.
>>
>>719265244
So how bad do they blow? Kappa.
But seriously though.
>>
Be really fuckingncareful who you choose. Over 3 years ive had 7 roomates and it all been bullshit. Protip close friends are the worst roomates they expect shit from you when they need help because youre already friends
>>
>>719265193
years back when i went to college i rented a room in a 3 bedroom apartment shared with 2 dudes, they both played wow and and ordered pizza every night. never cleaned up after themselves. found a dildo and anal beads in dishwasher once. one of the dudes was always taking selfies with some sword he brought from home. worst housemates ive ever had. when i moved out i took the wifi modem i bought. leaving them without inernet. they raged because of a raid or someshit.
>>
>>719265457
>>719265572
So roommates are better off like colleagues. Just a chat or so. Getting close enough will just be fucking myself up i guess.
>>
>>719265193
Sauce me on this anomaly of a human
>>
File: tumblr_ogh44cjmXk1vyw87ko1_1280.jpg (56KB, 1037x1407px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogh44cjmXk1vyw87ko1_1280.jpg
56KB, 1037x1407px
>>719265772
Not OP but I'm obsessed with love.randalin
>>
I don't recommend it. Better off getting a place that you can afford by yourself, even if its a studio shit hole apartment
>>
File: tumblr_oabwl6galp1vyw87ko1_250.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oabwl6galp1vyw87ko1_250.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>719265772
Ultra rare nude of her
>>
>>719265765
You can grow to be pals with them; that's fine. But like >>719265572 said, it's probably better to not be too close to them initially; I've seen plenty of friendships turn sour once they became roomies.

Oh, and make sure you agree beforehand how you split the bills, and if everybody will be on the lease or not.
>>
>>719265772
Someone posted it in a group chat and i happen to have it.
>>
move out by yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do it solo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
wait wait wait

how is this possible?

thin....... and then ULTRA OBESE from the waist down?
>>
>>719265956
>>719265992
I was considering living alone. But "i could actually use some company" is what i thought. Not a really good idea i see
>>
File: nasty.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
nasty.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>719265924
>>719265193
bitch looks like squidward after he ate to many krabby patties
>>
File: 472761024.png (42KB, 118x210px) Image search: [Google]
472761024.png
42KB, 118x210px
WHo likes private pics? l34k your sister today!!!!
>>
>>719266440
beat me to it
>>
Read this and reconsider roommates, OP

http://www.wyseguys.com/blag/shitty-roommate/meet-jed/
>>
if you move in with a friend, expect that friendship to be challenged from time to time, student housing & the like you don't know what you're getting... can have anyone from anywhere, so it'll help if you're ok with multiculturalism. had Indian/Fijian, Pakistani (I think) lads (who's guests treated it as a halfway house) & a Zimbabwean girl who was ok but wasn't around so much, & a few more local (aussie)
smoke detector goes off one night, indian meal went south real quick, kitchen was full of smoke, I come running out & ol' mate cooking just looks at me & says ït's ok, it does that sometimes... I gave the blankest stare ever (even I set the alarm more than once & owned up to it ffs)
(oh, they never cleaned their crap out of the fridge, I literally watched 1 dish shrink in the fridge it was there so long, we waited for whoever owned it to do something but the culprits moved out & the fridge got the clean to end all cleans)
other student house had an indian couple (never had anything to do with the guy but the girl was nice) another indian lad, some other guy I forget where he was from, girl from singapore (I think) (qt3.14), german chick (hottie) italian girl, pass through in the 9 months I was there... & an older chinese(?) woman who brushed her teeth in the kitchen sink, even if the bathroom was unoccupied.
oh, expect your real estate & landlords to pants you for all your worth...
some of the best worst days of my life though...
>>
>>719266397
it will turn out to be the wrong kind of company and may make you hate people in general. I've had some good experiences with housemates, but many many more bad experiences. I myself would be considered the kind of housemate that might be bad to live with, even yourself. people get so set in there ways and when some one else starts living with them it upsets there routine and will get irate over the smallest shit
>>
>>719266397
Nah, that's a perfectly good reason for wanting roommates - but it's far from guaranteed to turn out well. But hey, it's a learning experience! (As long as you're not stuck holding the bag for bullshit your roomie does.)
>>
>>719265193
Move in with a girl if you ever get the chance. 80% of the time you will end up fucking no matter what the circumstances are.
>>
Had some crazy fucking roommates and tenants let me tell you. I had a psychotic paranoid schizophrenic roommate/tenant that wouldn't clean up after himself. 3 cats who shit everywhere in his room and he slept in it. Refrigerator smelt like shit. He did nothing but drink liquor, snort coke, pop molly, and oxys all day. No idea where he got the money to constantly do it all day. Although his dad was a broker. Almost burned down the place twice where the fire department came. All the neighbors hated him and he said the craziest shit I ever heard. It scares me because he deserves to be heavily medicated and locked up in a psychiatric ward. He is roaming society. He was 45 but he hung out at the local high school trying to pick up high school girls. I was 22 at the time I lived with him for 2 months.
>>
>>719266695
I totally agree that there are shit situations you face. But i think its pretty fun to look back on them that there were stuff happening in life instead of just waking up to nothing and going back to sleep like any other day. Correct me if im wrong because i actually take in what i don't know about.
>>
>>719267045
I wouldn't have put up with that for a week.
>>
>>719266695
Like the shit i am and always be. Didnt read that last line
>>
>>719266660
I wish i waited until after eating before i read that. this is how murders happen
>>
File: dishes-in-sink[1].jpg (71KB, 565x424px) Image search: [Google]
dishes-in-sink[1].jpg
71KB, 565x424px
Get used to seeing this every day.

Every fucking day Eric, you fucking cunt!
>>
File: 1483944603724.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483944603724.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
I'm living with a m8 from high school atm. It's okay, we're both 26, graduated in 07. Some shit is annoying like he'll let the dishes stack up in the sink for days after using them and shit. He has a puppy in this small two bedroom apartment, it scratches on the door when it needs to piss or shit and sometimes he's too lazy to take it for a walk and either it goes inside or I have to take it for a walk to go. But other than that, it's not too bad, we get along fine and it's good to have company. I'll just close my bedroom door if I want time by myself, I think he does the same. We're both respectful and knock on each others door if something is up which is great. No barging in.
>>
>>719265701
Never room with /b/tards
>>
>>719266660
Either i will have to get to know the people first before moving in. Or just move out the moment i see anything like that.
>>
>>719265978
ultra rare

>tumblr
>>
>>719267886
lol why Eric
>>
>>719265978
She sells shit for a monthly subscription. Nothing rare about that. She's just not famous enough yet and enough faggots don't pay for it to be leaking around out there yet.
>>
File: alburndy.gif (596KB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
alburndy.gif
596KB, 350x261px
>>719265193
>be me
>20s
>college
>roomate eats all my food all the time
>make and bake dog food casserole with lots of cheese and alpo
>take one slice out, throw it away
>cover with foil
>leave in back of fridge
>in 4 days it was gone.
>he ate it all
>to this day he has no i dea
>mfw
>>
File: nigger groupfight.webm (967KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nigger groupfight.webm
967KB, 400x400px
>>719265193
>>
>>719269120
cause that's my shitdick of a roommate.
>>
Had this female room mate, she was nice, even thought never washed her dishes and stuff like that.
One night we were playing this game with friends, basically someone says "I've never [x]" if you did [x] once or more you have to drink something.
Now, a friend was really drunk, so had this brilliant idea giving a drink free turn everyone:
"I never killed a human"
She took the glass and drank.
Everyone looking at her, she said "I had an abortion" and began to cry.
Never talked to me til she moved weeks later
>>
>>719269619
Kek
>>
>>719265193
Slept with pretty much every female housemate I had over a 7 year period. *thumbs up*
>>
>>719269475
I mean don't blame Eric for being autistic
>>
>>719265193
>>719265244
I had a college roomate for 1 semester, never again
he was a nice enough guy but a pain to live with
>had a fully grown border collie he was training to be a seeing eye dog who would always chew up my shit but was pretty cute so I couldnt get mad at it
>would always take my food and put the wrappers under his pillow
>almost never wore a shirt and usually was just in his underwear, sweaty as hell
>barely ever went anywhere but class so I never jerk off
>studied almost constantly and refused to do it in the library, reads out notecards to himself while pacing the room
funny thing is that I was talking to my friend from compsci that semester and he mentioned he once roomed with a gross slob who was always in his underwear and eating in bed, asked him the name and it was that same fucker
>>
>>719269730
Living with your grandmother doesn't count
>>
>>719270068
Lmao
>>
Like someone already said, treat them like collegues and it will mostly work out fine. Dont forget to be a creep and sniff their underwear and look for sex toys when youre slightly drunk. I never had male roomates btw.
>>
>>719269957
Why are you taking his side? And he's not autistic, he's alright.
But re-ocurring problem with any student roomate is that their parent used to take care of them their entire life, things like cleaning, doing dishes, laundry and shit, so they are uncapable to do it themselves.
It takes years of living by yourself to break these habbits, so any freshman ussually is a pain in the ass to live it..
>>
>>719265244
i had all three

>pretty fucking good time
>meh
>and absolut bullshit with moving out after 4 months
>>
>>719267886
Looks controlled compared to Patrick...
>>
idk man all i know that now i fucking hate this friend i used to have
we only lived together for a year, but man, things change a lot when you start living with someone
>>
>>719267886
TBH this, most people just dont ever want to do dishes.
>>
File: G42sbagop6k.jpg (62KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
G42sbagop6k.jpg
62KB, 640x1136px
>>719265193
OP never fuck your roommate. You wont start a relationship with her. And at the end you'll have to leave the appartment.

Also, beware if you are getting a female partner, because most of them start dating several dudes one after other and you dont want to be studying while hearing fucking noises 24h. Specially if the girl is pretty and you know you cant try anything.
That happened to me and I prefer to move on. At first I thought "this one doesnt look like a bitch, its a perfectly normal girl" but the moment she started going out with her class partners it was over. Guys after guys and even a threesome while I couldnt bring home more than 1 girl per month.
>>
File: 1376661760898.gif (170KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1376661760898.gif
170KB, 320x240px
>>719269294
>>
I had 2 roommates over a 6 year span. One refused to leave the living room, would bring his laptop out, sit at the coffee table and play league all night. Had to tell him basically nightly to shut up he was being too loud. Never cleaned anything, often fell asleep on the couch, hated him.
The other worked opposing shifts from me so we hardly saw each other. He never left messes for me to clean and hardly ever left his room, and when he did was always quiet and respectful.
You're either going to hate the person when you do finally move out, or you'll miss them. There is no in between
>>
>>719266660
good share lad, i enjoyed it alot
>>
>>719267886
only if you are to retarded/lazy to take care of fucking 4 rooms, seriously are you all 19?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.