[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, what's the most amount of drugs you've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

File: marijuana.jpg (89KB, 571x397px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana.jpg
89KB, 571x397px
Hey /b/, what's the most amount of drugs you've taken in one session?
>>
over the course of around 2 day of partying (being awake through most of it):

~20-30ml of GBL
14 pills of ecstasy
Probs around 1-2 grams of speed
~1 gram of 3-mmc
>>
4 cocaines
>>
>>719150335
7 grams of hash
>>
30mg of valium, 30mg of serapax, 700mls of vodka and a few cones
>>
>>719150335
for my first time I had 8 shots of tequila
>>
>>719150335
50mg of Lithium
60mg of ambien
6 hits of DMT
2 hits of acid
And huffed an ounce of freon
>>
Couple blunts I don't remember honesty.
Few dab hits, don't remember again.
An entire bottle of Jim Beam
I popped a molly and I sweatin' whoo
>>
>>719150818
>>719150475
>>719150721
Jesus christ

even if theres a high chance of being fake, how are you still alive and are you retarded or what ?
>>
5 phat lines deep on md
1-1.25 75cl bottles of vodka to myself
2g's of nice cheese to myself

new years was pretty great tbh
>>
>>719150475
>>719151579

Mine isn't fake.

It was a long birthday party with a lot of people who are into drugs.

I consider myself pretty smart.

I know this isnt much of an indication of the real IQ, but I got a score of 130 on this site:

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

So I'm pretty sure I'm at least not retarded.
>>
>>719151679
what mg were the pills?
>>
one time, 4 or five fat meth pipes, few beers, coupla tokes, and 2 or 3 tabs of acid.
was quite hectic at times.

new years, bunch of beers and joints/cones, tab of good acid and big lick of mdma. (stuck wet finger in bag and licked it all off.
nothing too hectic, but was a fun time
>>
>>719151750

No idea. I just remember they were pretty good pills, so I'm guessing around 100-200 mg?

I took so much shit that day/night, that in the morning I remember holding a red bull can with my teeth, and a piece of my tooth actually chipped off and fell off.

That was a real wakeup call, I stopped doing x/speed for a long while after that.
>>
>>719151679
taking so much mdma sounds terrible, did you get depressed afterward/side symptoms ?

and is 3-mmc some kind of synthetic acid right ? (like bees)
>>
Bought 10 x pills because i couldnt wait 15 hours for my addy prescription.did 9 of them in an 8h period
>>
>>719151849
hahaha fair.
at new years most people did like 400mg bomb + like 3-4 lines but i just stuck with lines.
made out with my best friend of 9 years too.

drugs are great :^)

>>719151889
it's terrible if you over do it on a regular basis, friend was trippin hard after 6 lines + bomb, like she was rocking back and forward pulling her hair and shit, mumbling to herself and randomly screaming.

that's what it's like when you do that much when in the past you used to take it every day at collage.
>>
>>719151579
>>719150721

30mg of valium is nothing, alcoholics can easily drink that much vodka, weed doesnt killl you even if you smoked 100 cones and I dunno what serapax is

>>719151679
You're not very smart if you took 14 ecstasy pills dumb fuck

You raped your brain that night, hope it recovered
>>
>>719150335
200grams of cocaine and 20grams of speed in the course of 4 days straigh. Best fucking time of my life.
>>
>>719152037
gotta go fast
>>
>>719151889
Yeah it was pretty bad, I was basically home for 1 week, not leaving the house, feeling like I have no friends and no one likes me, shit like that.

3-MMC is some kind of amphetamine that's supposed to be pretty bad for you. I didn't really know much about it before taking it though (very atypical of me usually). It was presented to me under the name of "ice cream"
>>
>>719151990
>You're not very smart if you took 14 ecstasy pills dumb fuck
>You raped your brain that night, hope it recovered

Yeah it was one of the worst drug experiences I've ever had at one point. I went to the bathroom, thinking I'm gonna puke or something.

Kneeling over the toilet, I went from normal to COMPLETELY drenched in sweat in the course of 20 seconds. It was so surreal, I actually felt the sweat droplets going out of my skin. I literally felt like I was gonna die.

After I went under a scolding hot shower for like 30 minutes, to get my body temperature back up.

Was pretty much fine after that.
>>
>>719150475
>1 gram of mephedrone
Do you still have your nose or it fell off ?
>>
>>719152547
Over the course of 2 days bro. Evened out into small doses.
>>
>>719151969
xtc pills*
>>
Had a few sessions which went a bit crazy but nothing over the top. I like to get the most out a psychedelic experience so don't much too much.

But one night I'd had 2 trips, some mdma (about 250mg), then started working my way through a few rarities I'd collected (2CD, 2CP, 4HO-DIPT, and a tiny amount of Mescaline) along with some ciders and a load of weed.

That night was an exception though, I normally stick to one psychedelic with some nice alcohol and weed.
>>
>>719152547

Mephedrome is kinda fun, but I prefer the full strength PEAs over cathinones. a 60:40 mix of MDMA with MDA is amazing, gives you the best effects of both
>>
>>719153022
what's the difference from mda to mdma (already did mdma but not mda)
>>
jesus compared to the other shit this is trash, but i did 5 g of cronic weed last week
>>
>>719150335
This was over the course of the night at the winter music conference in Miami

6 pills of ecstasy
2 grams of ketamine
2 hits of acid
GHB lost count after about the 5th cap full...
>>
>>719151679
Joseph?
>>
>>719153423
No.
>>
>>719153125

You know that point when your eyes start rolling when you've done lots of MDMA? Take that and intensify it. Add in waves of rushy euphoria that travel from the front of your head to the back. Plus it gives you more energy that mdma does. It's also got a trippy hallucinogen side, and you can see shit that isn't there (although that's partially your eyes rolling and partially your brain imagining shit)

Don't get me wrong, I love mdma but mda is a nicer feeling. It is more neurotoxic unfortunately so best not to do it too often and it's best mixed with mdma to get the nice body feelings and the loved up side of it
>>
>>719150335
9gs of weed through a bong in a bong mix with bacci (britbong)
>>
>>719153402

Had friends who liked GHB (and GBL) but seen 3 people fuck up on it. One turned into a puking zombie and the other
2 were out cold, sweating like it was 45oC and twitchy like an epileptic
>>
>>719153536
I tried mda once by it self it wasn't bad but it had more of an introverted effect on me where mdma gives me that super extraverted effect. I just didn't feel like talking to everyone like I do on mdma
>>
>>719153635
> One turned into a puking zombie and the other
2 were out cold, sweating like it was 45oC and twitchy like an epileptic

All overdose symptoms. You gotta be careful not to take too much and to space it in 60/90 minutes at least.
>>
5 stamps of acid with doing candyflips with mdma and 4g of weed
>>
>>719153635
Yeah you have to be careful saw that happen to a couple of friends.

You don't want to take GHB if you have been drinking alcohol. You are fucked every time. I made that mistake once
>>
>>719151679
Does hard drugs

>So I'm pretty sure I'm at least not retarded.

Yes you are and a pathetic loser
>>
>>719153842

The full story;

It was a party at the house my gf at the time and some mates shared. They had a bottle of GBL and mixed it with fruit juice on a big bowl. It was labelled up as "date rape punch" and had a warning not to drink more than 1 cup. But these 2 lads went back for more. Was weird watching then go twitchy but they came round an hour later and were fine
>>
File: jesus-thanks-for-the-info.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-thanks-for-the-info.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>719154186
>>
>>719154314
Yeah, you can't ever mix GHB into one single liquid container.. GHB doesn't mix evenly through it all.

Seperate containters, always!
>>
>>719154361
np loser
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484554102506.jpg (24KB, 480x597px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484554102506.jpg
24KB, 480x597px
2 tabs of acid, half a small jar of shrooms, snorteda tesla, and smoked a couple of bowls.
>>
>>719153712

I know what you mean about being introvert on it, I get nausea more off mda as well (although I do also get it off mdma). The mix seems to balance things out a bit better though, although one time I spent 10 mins sat in a club watching 2 girls dance aside a speaker stack. Except there were no girls dancing and an hour had gone by! Lol
>>
>>719153536
mdma also makes you see shit that isn't there.

With 300 micrograms i start noticing it, stuff in the corner of your eyes just for a split second but then you look and its gone. If i take more i will have confusions towards the end, being in a dreamlike state thinking you are somewhere else for a few seconds before snapping out of it, or when a friend walks up to you notice only after 5 seconds or so it's actually your other friend. If i take around 800 mg or more i will have full blown hallucinations which last until i walk up to them, these can be basically anything, cars, people, buildings.... Confusion also comes to a higher level where dreamlike states can last for 10 or 20 seconds, or i am talking to my friend of who only after 10 minutes i notice is actually my other friend, until the point i don't know anymore who exactly i'm talking to

These kind of quantities have always been taken in combination with high quantities of alcohol and in the form of pure mdma or pills containing high amounts of mdma. My friends have similar experiences (some even stronger with hallucinations that even move like a train passing by through the living room) with these kind of quantities.
>>
File: 1-IMG_4500.jpg (81KB, 639x800px) Image search: [Google]
1-IMG_4500.jpg
81KB, 639x800px
Teknival 2012 - first night : about 2 grams of speed, rolling cones and smokin' them on very very very fast forward (went thru about 30g's in that night like nothing) - stopped drinking beer at a point because it made me feel like throwing up - middle of the night i got hold of a batch of bycicle stamps (hoffman maybe?) - took maybe 3 ? blackout for like 24 hourse - woke up next day and started it again only to find myself almost unable even to smoke a j. without puking. spent the rest of the teknival in a strange state between total acid induced bliss state and feeling like battered shit. one day later left, drove 500+ kilometers back home like that with a van full of tripping people acting like demons while i was focusing on driving and not dying. good times...
>>
>>719150335
10 hits of acid. Had to deliver pizza that day. I asked to leave early
>>
>>719154797
now that i think of it, once i saw moving hallucinations as well, they were giant flying robot insects, but whenever i would focus on them they would disappear. That night i also saw through a window in the distance and there was a guy walking around inside the house with a chainsaw, i could really focus on the scene but i knew it was the mdma so i walked closer and saw it was actually some kind of street lanterns and not a house with lit up windows at all
>>
>>719154797

Some pills and mdma powder years ago used to have mda in as a byproduct due to the process they used to make it. It meant you got so easy pretty powerful and trippy pills. I noticed that after 2002 that pills were less trippy as they moved to a synthesis method that resulted in purer mdma. I have had some trippiness off large doses of pure MDMA but never to the same extent as the mixes
>>
4 bars. Kinda vanilla compared to y'all but godamn if I wasn't off my ass for two days
>>
10 strip of LSD
Along with some Molly throughout the trip...
>>
>>719150335
smoked weed while on shrooms once
>me and good buddy halfway through trip, go to our usual smoke spot at the pool, nobody is there when its dark
>go way out back behind some shrubs and start packing our shitty soda can bowl since we were poorfags in high school
>just started smoking when some old lady that looks at least sixty slowly makes her way up the ramp to the pool gate
>she opens it and starts walking right towards us, my friend hides the bowl and weed
>she comes up to us and asks what we are doing
>for some reason he replies with uhh we live here
>she looks at him for a second then says I'm just trying to smoke a bowl, then pulls up a chair next to us
>we wind up smoking and chatting with this lady who turns out to be my neighbor
that same friend once took like 7 tabs of acid and then did a few dab hits, crazy motherfucker
>>
File: 1483280127086.jpg (22KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1483280127086.jpg
22KB, 259x194px
3 tabs of lsd ,1 gram of mdma and a half oz of green
>>
>>719155461

My ex and friends I mentioned above had a similar experience with xanax powder. It was a Thursday night so I didn't join them due to working the next day. They were having a few drinks and had a bag of pure xanax and a bag of ket. Later on in the night they were doing bumps of what they thought was ket but turned out to be the xanax. The next day I couldn't get
through hold of my gf by text or call and we were supposed to be going clubbing that night. When I finished work I
went round and found her asleep. I eventually managed to wake her up and got her and her mates ready for going clubbing, but the entire walk to the club was like herding zombies. Still had a great night and was surprised the bouncers let us in the club! They don't remember anything of that entire weeked

Remember kids, always label the bags if you've got more than one white powder!
>>
I drank 7 marijuana
>>
>>719155673
haha i can totally see this happening:
clumsily hiding some shit in the backback
baked red eyes stare
what are you doing here?
stuttering, uaah we live here

At the fucking pool haha
the relief of paranoia when hearing she's there to smoke as well must have been great

this reminds me of those 420 comic threads
>>
1/10g of lsd. It was a wild ride
>>
>>719156113
I was flabbergasted when she said that, though I must had misheard her or something
and later she was talking about how she cant sleep or deal with her grandkids without weed
my friend tried to drive us to mcdonalds after leaving the pool but he turned around at the end of the street saying he didnt know what the fuck was going on and we probably would have died
>>
>>719152037
fucking hell you nigger I went into 8g of pure coke over 2 weeks and nearly had a heart attack the day before carrie fischer died.
>>
File: 1443114752113.jpg (14KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443114752113.jpg
14KB, 266x400px
>>719156278
>took $603,000 worth of LSD in one night
wew lad
>>
>>719150335
Couple weeks ago, on a day off work:

5g dank bud
2g psilocybin cubensis shrooms
150mg tramadol
~20CL dark rum
Couple small lines of coke

That was a good day.
>>
3 tabs good quality
444 mg delsym
Not that much but i have time for more
>>
>>719156551
Or $60,000. Whatever, I'm tired.
>>
>>719150335
Took an extra advil than usual for my headache
>>
>>719156685
Also 3 tabs and 4 mg xanax
>>
>>719156551
kek
>>
50 mg 2CB
120 mg Ketamine
40 mg 4FMP
1/4th of a bottle of rum
about 2 gr weed
>>
500mg of dmt over about an hour.
Towards the end the lines of reality and fiction were entirely nonexistent.
>>
>>719156769
CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND GET HELP
>>
>>719150632
he wins
>>
disgusting
>>
Half a carrier bag of magic mushrooms shared between 4, concentrated down to 4 cups of the foulest jelly you can imagine. Coudn't see for the hallucinations for 8 hours, was great.
>>
I took 2 tabs of L, and ate 3 grams of shrooms on halloween with my brother at a party in a cabin in the woods.

It was pretty great until my stomach started melting from the inside.
>>
In one night I've taken 7 strong mdma pills, 2 2-cb pills, some coke and a shit load of weed / alcohol. Also a bump ketamine
>>
File: 1484338431578.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484338431578.gif
1MB, 500x375px
Enough shots to finish a handle of jack
14 joints/GBs
Two tabs of LSD
Snorted adderall and a lot of coke
After coke was gone popped molly
After I got back to my home city I was so fucked up I had to stop at my friend's house (which was probably a bad idea, since I ended up doing even more coke) then ended up driving for another hour. Proceeded to be tired for the course of four days
>>
>>719157184

what did you think of the 2cb / kept combo??

I don't like it..
>>
>>719157236
lol it felt like I was wearing a skin tight suit of armour all night and I couldn't get comfortable whatsoever. Haven't done ketamine since it just makes other drugs feel less good
>>
>>719157350

I think kets pointless. I do like the dissociative effect of nitrous, but at least that's short acting. Ket just feels weird on comparison
>>
my mate once did quarter of ket and quarter of MD to himself. had half z of each and shared the rest.

he pissed blood for a few days after.

this new years we went through 10g meth between a couple of friends in a matter of days.

i once OD'd on shrooms have no idea exactly how much it was, my friend said it was 'double portion' but it was a large chopping board split into 2 milkshakes.

i can easily do an eighth of ket in a day /2 days.

and going years back i've had mates take ridicules numbers of pills and seen the effects of people doing 20 hits of acid + MXE.

ive also seen a couple GBL overdoses where people mistake it for GHB and g oright ahead and do a 15 - 20ml dose in a hit and proceed to piss and shit themselves, seen this whilst doing a somewhat illegal chemistry experiment, also when a friend took a pre mixed bottle of GBL with about 10-15 mls in and started to spaz out in a shopping centre.

drugs are fun
>>
>>719150335
Seven
>>
>>719150335
Ugly picture of an ugly home of an ugly mound of an ugly plant with shit taste in alcohol. America 2017.
>>
4 drops of white lightning in each eye. ~22 hour trip. I only remember watching the sun rising, chain smoking 2 packs of American Spirits, watching Limitless, and watching skittles change color.
>>
>>719157517
>>719157350
>>719157236

Another good reason not to touch ket, there's evidence it weakens your bladder and makes it more likely you'll piss yourselves if you abuse it all the time
>>
oh shit i forgot the best one. worst one. depends how you look at it, on holiday bought some 'mdma'

i had one bomb, didnt look right, taste right. fucked my night up made me feel horrible, ruined the night for me, i went home with my mate i took a shit tonne of diphenhydramine sleeping tablets, couldent sleep so started taking mls of GBL.

my mate stayed up, rest of friends got home 11am the next day so my friend thought fuck it i'll stay up and get wrecked.

poured the remainder of the 2g of this substance in a glass of water and drank it.

i had already embarrased myself by walking from my room to try go to the toilet only to realise my mates were shouting at me because i'd taken my trousers and boxers down in the middle of the room and started to piss all over the place because i was so fucked up from sleeping pills / GBL.

anyway i got to sleep only to wake up when my other mate came inside and i could hear him on the phone to the ambulance, i ran out to my mate who was fucked, couldent feel his hands/fingers.

he went to hospital, his heart stopped got defib'd iv saline, benzo's to chill him out.

he spent the next 4 days convinced he was getting stabbed/shot/killed for what he'd said in hospital. also phoned us from hospital convinced they were harvesting his organs.
>>
Took 300mg of adderall over the course of 24 hours
>>
>>719150335
300 mg of morphine 100mg hydrokorphone four pot brownies I'm on this currently
>>
1400mg dxm
>>
im trying to quit drugs for a bit but this thread makes me want to vape a bowl so bad
>>
>>719158521
>>719158398
same, I have dxm lying around but I'm having side effects from taking too much (dxm anon) and I took a lot of shrooms recently
>>
>>719150335
120µg of LSD
1,5g of weed

or
240 µg of LSD
no idea how much weed, but well above 8 passes of the pipe

>no, I'm not one for huge binges
>I'm more than content with the occasional top-mid tier high
>>
10g of shrooms all at once. Was basically catatonic for the first hour.
>>
3 hits LSD 20 beers 2grMs ketamine grm of mda, 2 G's (at least) cocaine, bout a half oz of bud and a shit ton of whip it's
New years was fun
>>
>>719156698
A gram of crystal LSD is like $12000 tops buddy
>>
I've got a few...

This new year eve:
>300mg of codeine
>120mg oxazepam
>3.5 grams of really dank

Last new years:
>25 grams sclerotia in a lemon tek
>bout 10 blunts
>litre of rum
>copious amounts of beer
But finally, it was my mate's spliff at sunrise that killed everyone.

Got a lot more if anyone interested.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.