[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get off of this shit? How are these little fuckers

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 8

File: 2-image02.jpg (183KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
2-image02.jpg
183KB, 500x392px
How do I get off of this shit?

How are these little fuckers even legal?

I can feel how fucked my lungs are. It feels shrivelled and gunked up with tar. When I breathe, it's like I can't breathe all the way and my lungs are soggy, and I'm what's considered a light smoker (10 a day).

This is legitimately the single biggest evil ploy out there. I'm not a superstitious man, but cigarettes are demonic.
>>
>>719137958
try being on 20 a day mate
>>
>>719137958
realistically there's a few things you can do
>switch to vape
>nicotine patches
you've probably developed an oral fixation and find the act of smoking more relaxing than the actual nicotine itself. Suck on carrots or something.
Also you didn't hear it from me but a lot of people have had great success using psychedelic drugs to treat addiction find your local hippie and eat some mushrooms.
Best of luck hope you kick it.
>>
>>719137958
my mom quit smoking by vaping, so just start vaping but keep using it less
>>
File: One-more-level.jpg (16KB, 460x470px) Image search: [Google]
One-more-level.jpg
16KB, 460x470px
They to be banned.
>>
>>719137958
Go to the fucking gym and do cardio dude. Jesus.
>>
>>719138271
You beaten me to pin-pointing two questionable aspects that OP could consider using to help himself

>oral fixation is a very real thing
>psychedelics tend to legitimately aid in the mitigation of addiction

No lie, I held Lucy's hand as I was waving goodbye to mary jane, for good.
>>
Riddle me this OP im really curious, you hate it, and it doesn't give you anything worthwhile, like, say, alchool or pot. Have you tried just not buying them anymore? Just smoke those you have, then when you reach to your pockets for more and realise you're out, shrug and forget about it? I smoked for a while because it was "cool". I realised it wasn't and just stopped. Never had "cravings" for it.
Not trolling I know nicotine makes you addicted and shit but can't you endure?
>>
>>719138710
Not OP, but it's different for everybody bro. I can somewhat relate to you in terms of smoking for awhile, and then just dropping it without having any real cravings towards it simply because I understood that oral fixation(s) & I have had a perpetual relationship throughout the years...

I actually vaped for 3 years and recently quit vaping, cannabis, & cigarettes all together because I hate the notion of being addicted to something. Makes me feel weak...fuck that
>>
>>719138710
this

I smoked for a while in middle school and then again my junior and senior year of high school because I thought it was cool, then I stopped buying them because they were too expensive. I had a hankering for them every now and again but nothing too major. Now dip/ chew, on the other hand, will fuck you up. Don't do those, or the addiction will kick your ass.
>>
>>719138871
I have a vape machine that I rarely use, when watching a movie alone or something, because I like the smell and the clouds are neat, but it doesn't even have nicotine in it anymore. I can't fathom how someone gets themselves addicted to cigs, it's gross expensive time consuming and useless.
>>
>>719139184
>a vape machine

lol...I definitely feel you though on the notion of someone getting themselves addicted to cigarettes. I feel like it's something that has been passed down generation after generation simply through the idea of it being "cool" or "popular" or "relaxing".

Yes, cigarettes are gross but I won't lie man, the novelty of coffee & a cigarette is nice to enjoy, sometimes.
>>
File: IMG_1628.png (2MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1628.png
2MB, 2001x1125px
When the chips are down a smokers a smoker
>>
>>719137958
You don't OP. now die.
>>
>>719137958
vape and use weed
>>
>>719138621
Personally, I don't buy cigarettes but if there's people smoking I'll bum one and have a smoke with friends. I have a vape that I use semi-regularly. I find I get stressed the most at work and I make the motion like I'm taking a drag without the actual cigarette itself and just breathe in sharp and deep for a quick second.with my hand over my mouth. I've used psychedelics to improve a lot of aspects of my life and I don't really smoke pot anymore because of them either. The important thing is that you want to make the change so you CAN do it. I believe in you OP
>>
>>719139620
Not sure why you quoted but yeah, I feel like it's justified for older persons to be hooked because they've always had them and their parents too but people under 30? With everything we know today, just how nasty that shit is, why?
>>
>>719139620
Anyone over 30 I can understand.
Kids were only just starting to learn that it was bad then.
Anyone younger than that really should've known better.

It was also cheap as fuck back then, why anyone would volunteer for today's prices is beyond me
>>
>>719139651
fucking solid post
>>
>>719139979
>>719140054
Hivemind
>>
>started smoking when i was 10
>turned 29 last month.
>trying to just vape
>ACTUALLY MAKING HEADROOM
but honestly, if i don't, i'll be dead of cancer in like 20 years.
>>
>>719140231
Some people do drugs all their lives and die at 100 and other eat organic and die of leukemia at 15. Do whatevs you like.
>>
>>719140409
I have shit health and a lump of scar tissue in my mouth that i had looked at.
It just appeared one day, while it is scar tissue, it's fucking indicative.
>Drugs are different from carcinogens.
>>
If you want to quit smoking, then quit smoking. Nothing can make you smoke.

Be an adult and take some control in your life.
>>
File: progress.jpg (188KB, 1440x2073px) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
188KB, 1440x2073px
Theres an app that helps you quit smoking pic related its the app its called kwit
>>
>>719140531
I never implied YOU would live to be 100. My last statement still stands.
>>
>>719140567
>Stop being addicted to the things that are chemically addictive.
>Obvi.
>>
>>719140674
If you're fucking retarded, yeah.
It sure can.
>>
>>719140676
Use whatever excuses you need
>>
>>719138271
>>719139948
>>719140231
i like the blind faith in vape. you know people use to think cigs were healthy too right? because there wasnt enough information long term to say otherwise. same argument for vaping. we dont know if its good or bad. could be just as bad.
>>
>>719137958

Bad news OP -- it's not that the smokes are so addicting, plenty of people try them and don't get addicted. The "problem" is you unfortunately. You need to recognize that you need to work on you, cause if it's not the cigarettes, it'll be something else. You need to make that something else something that isn't loaded with carcinogens.
>>
>>719140852
Nothing is explicitly burning; the thing with people vaping is that we were the people that thought the carbon monoxide of inhaling smoke (regardless of nicotine or chemical additives) that was the main detriment in smoking.
Steam + Nicotine is by that logic, alot safer.
>>
Alan Carr Easyway book worked for me.
Stopped that shit for over 5 years now.

http://www.booktopia.com.au/allen-carr-s-easy-way-to-stop-smoking-allen-carr/prod9781405923316.html?source=pla&gclid=Cj0KEQiA-_HDBRD2lomhoufc1JkBEiQA0TVMmtDdNKwRyzvXEEXS_JCE-DAoG18LWEhjnnUr1AOelaUaAuf48P8HAQ
>>
>>719141006
fair enough. but the addiction to nicotine is still there. personally i couldnt get into vaping. costs just as much as cigs if you want nicotine. if you want no nicotine sure its cheap.
>>
>>719140883
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/24/why-is-nicotine-addictive-google
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/181299.php
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/07/why-is-nicotine-addictive/

>wut
>>
>>719141197
why is caffeine addictive.
why can food be addictive.
why can sex be addictive.
>>
>how are these little fuckers even legal
Fucking statists
>>
>>719141164
I got a jug of it for about 20 bucks.
Should last me more than a month.
Versus smoking a pack of camels at 6-8 a week i'm out ahead.
And i usually try and buy the ejuice for less than that.
>>
>>719141325
i smoke cigs. and im not addictive. nor have i ever been. self control is a amazing thing. i use it for stress relief. a pack of cigs can last me multiple months depending on how much social interaction i gotta put up with.
>>
>>719141164
> n to nicotine is still there. personally i couldnt get into vaping. costs just as much as cigs if you want nicotine. if you want no nicotine sure its cheap
That's not right tho, I have literally close to 0 costs in comparison.

1L of 3mg/ml base costs me 20€ and I vape around 5ml a day.

So 20€ of that lasts me 200 days.

Also nicotine is as harmful as coffein.
Its not the bad thing with smoking, the other 500 cancerogenic substances are, what is bad in smoking.
>>
>>719141432
addicted* fucking christ.
>>
>>719141272
Caffeine = Chemically addictive, you experience withdraws after being dependent on it.
Food = Psychologically addictive, the necessity of any more than what is necessary is imagined.
Sex = Behaviorally addictive, it's brought on by childhood trauma and need for affection to displace and hide it.

>that meme when you're a monkey on the internet.
>>
>>719141512
the point dipshit. the stuff isnt the problem. the human is. the human lacks self control/discipline and therefore allows themselves to become addicted.
>>
>>719137958
Some background before I say what I'm going to say.

- I was a two pack a day smoker. For the retarded among you who cannot think past your own nose, that is one cigarette roughly every 15-20 minutes of the waking day to stave off withdrawl. I am your text book compulsive who can make an addiction of virtually anything so actual psychologically/chemically addictive things are SUPER effective on me.

Now, having said that I hope you understand a little something about how tremendously difficult it was for e to quit before I say "stop your fucking cry babying and stop putting burning retard sticks up to your face and sucking like a two dollar whore.".

Really. That's all there is to it. I went cold turkey and I'm pretty sure I lost my mind for about 3 weeks. Some weird stuff happened I don't quite know how to explain other than to say the stress of it warped my mind for a while. But I came through and so will you.

I know the vapetards will show up and meow all about their faggoty hobby. Stay the fuck away from that stuff. All it does is preserve the addicition. Yes, it is marginally safer than smoking, but it is not risk free and it still makes a bitch of you. It's what man children who haven't the self respect to control their own lives do and that very mentality is why they never quit.

The reality is you have to accept the fact that to quit smoking you must grow strong. It's not going to be easy, BUT I will make a few promises to you.

TBC!
>>
>>719141476
>you're wrong, but that's fine.
>>
>>719138710
Nicotine is more addictive than heroin on a metabolic level, its just that heroin is more damaging on an immediate macro level.
>>
>>719141604
>things that didn't happen for 300.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170116-195258.png (177KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170116-195258.png
177KB, 1440x2560px
>>719137958
Day 42, I was 25 a day. Just persevere dude, only the first week truly sucks
>>
>>719137958
Take it to the grave like you meant it.
>>
>>719140613
>32 days
>800 ciggies

dear god anon
>>
>>719141604
Continued!

1. It is TEMPORARY. You are going to feel like shit long past the point you think you should be "cured" by. And that is fine. This is the point many people bitch out and justify it by saying "I'm just one of those people who can't quit" and the saddest part about that is you are closer to freedom than you've ever been at that point. I wont get into the why's in depth here but read some B F SKinner to understand how the brain behaves when using new neural pathways if you want a deep understanding of this phenomenon. And I suggest you do.

2. Pills, patches and vaporizors are crutches for faggots who are setting themselves up for failure. For everyone who successfully "weens" themselves off smoking there are a million people who die of lung cancer because they went right back to the habit. Any "quitting" methodology that either substitues or has yous till doing the behavior that is making you sick is NOT a quitting methodology; it's a customer retention program that ensures you'll go back to sucking phillip morris's smoldering cock like a good little bitch.

3. All it takes is time. If you stop sucking that cock, you WILL attain freedom in time. You WILL feel normal in time. For a long itme life is just plain going to be extra heavy. But that weight wont always be there. There wont be a clearly defined line you cross but a day will come when you'll wake up and suddenly realize everything's easier. You don't crave cigarettes and probably will find them disgusting.

So in short; MAN THE FUCK UP. Act like you're an adult for once in your life and do what's right. You owe it to all the people who love you to not intentionally put yourself in a position where they must watch you wither away painfully from some easily preventabler disease. You are ROBBING your lovers and children of yourself every time you smoke. It is among the most profoundly selfish things a person can do. It's a bitch's behavior.

Op...are you a bitch?
>>
>>719137958
you have to really want to stop.. smoked a pack a day of Marlboro Reds for 16+ years.. one day i really wanted to stop and i did. It was hard for a few days, annoying for 2-3 weeks and within a month i didnt even really like the smell anymore.
>>
>>719141981
>wewlad
>>
just quit pussy nigger
>>
>>719137958
Instead of having a full pack on you at all times make the pack unaccessible and only leave a few out to grab

It works for me. If you go to workvo something only bring like 5 in something that's not a cigarette pack maybe 7. You really have to not hold the pack.

It helps me because cigs gross me out and I wanna puke after smoking so I'm slowly weening off and become a social smoker
>>
>>719137958
I havent smoked a cig since right before midnight of this year, ive jest isolated myself from everything and play video games to keep my mind off it, i smoke weed too with might have helped with the prosess.
>>
>>719141676
I have the asthma to prove it did. Seriously, quit before you know the things I know about lung disease. There's no such thing as comfort when you cannot inhale air properly. Learn from my faggotry.
>>
>>719138271

Eh. Listen op.

Start using snus or w/e its called where you live.

Way better than smoking.
>>
>>719141325
> ejuice
Is the juice electric anon?
>>
>>719142109
this tbh
its really not that hard, it's exactly how I stopped
>>
>>719142232
>i can just make things up on the internet.
>fucking little child man.
>>
>>719137958
I used Chantix to quit.

I've seen others have success with switching to vaping, or pipes and cigars, and then gradually weaning off of those.
>>
I actually lasted a good month and a half by vaping, but I started back up again because I hate myself. Try vaping.
>>
NICOTINE GUM BRO.

IT WORKS WONDERS AND YOU DON'T SMELL LIKE SHIT.
>>
>>719140852
While vaping may not be healthy, it's healthier then smoking. Still bad, but not as bad.

I don't smoke or vape, so just my 2 cents.
>>
>>719141022
This OP, I am struggling to quit, the original Easyway book is great and will help give you the mindset needed. ATM I still smoke but cutting back, I have a vape which helps but the goal is to quit because it's a waste of money and life. It's more addictive than heroin just different side effects, much more subtle, but they should be illegal really. Better off smoking weed without tobacco in it, weed isn't addictive, the feeling is
>>
>>719137958
my grandmother was addicted to cigs and smoke at least two packs a day. i threw all of her cigs away and ever since then she stopped smoking although she had to chew on gum when she had the urge
>>
>>719141981
Oh yeah, one more thing.

Once you've made the decision to be a man, STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL!

Many is the former smoker who had honest intentions but ended up smoking again because of a night at the bar. Something about alcohol and cigarettes just goes together. Smoking feels great when you drink and it'll restart the habit instantly. You'll be able to enjoy a night at the bar again in time, like I said; this is temporary. But that is a recipe for failure when you're trying to quit.
>>
Just do it. Two weeks and you're good. Breathing exercises, and the doctor's office can get you a neat little lung exercise dvice that will help you regain your lung capacity.
>>
>>719138271
This guy gets it
>>
>>719138271
I used a straw cut to the length of a cigarette. I quit over two years ago, and I still occasionally cut a straw na dhold it in my hands.

The withdrawals will fuck with your for three weks or so, but much of the problem is just the awesome feeling of that cigarette in between your fingers. Find a way to emulate that.
>>
>>719142232
Asthma prevents exhaling, not inhaling.
If you had asthma you would know this
>>
>>719140567
Spotted the nonsmoker.
>>
>>719145233
lol pretty much.

>"Hey are you poor? Why dont you try just NOT being poor? ever think about that?"
>>
>>719137958

Im sure i'll get flamed hard(i hate vape nation, but i get why), but try vaping and picking a medium to low nicotine content. then slowly lower it until you get to 0mg nicotine. then when you don't feel like hitting the vape. just stop. more importantly avoid vape culture, just use it as a quitting tool. myself and friends who smoke have done this with great success.
>>
>>719141981
Big talk for a guy addicted to cocks.
>>
>>719141164
>costs just as much as cigs
where do you live that that is the case ? I used to smoke a pack a day, that was 3+ euro per day, now I started vaping and I mix my own liquid (it's literally combining base with aroma, a child could do it) which equals to around 1 euro or less per day
Even the initial pay of 35 euros for the ecig pays up in two weeks, after that you're basically using like 35 euros per month, it's at least twice as cheap
>>
>>719145967
That's the same as moving down to lower mg cigarettes.
It doesn't work like that.

You're addicted to the drug, not the amount of drug you're taking
>>
you already reached the first point: seriously recognising that it's horrid for you.

From personal experience you need to somehow focus your mind and energy on being healthy generally.

I started lifting at the same time I quit smoking. The effect of a general change in lifestyle really helped quit smoking - focusing on the smoking as one single thing won't be as effective. It needs to be a part of something bigger.

If you can find a form of exercise that you enjoy, as you start getting fitter every cigarette you have will make you feel dreadful and eventually you will hate what they do to you so much you wil stop.
>>
>>719147842
well you have to actively try too, if you lower the nicotine in cigs, you have to smoke the same amount of cigs as you did before(well or less), not twice the cigs with half the nicotine
Same with vapes, when you cut down on nicotine as low as you can, you should be only getting a bit of it, eventually start vaping with 0, which will still stimulate you with cloud blowing but not with nicotine anymore
Then when you don't need nicotine anymore you can try losing the motion/action addiction more easily than that + nicotine addiction
>>
>>719147978
This guy has the right answer, he just isn't aware of why that is.

An addict is always an addict.
You need to replace the addiction with a new addiction.

That's why rehab fails so often, the drug dependency is broken, But the person is addictive. Without something to satisfy that personality aspect they go back to what they know
>>
>>719148291
Yes, but now your body adjusts to that amount of drug, But the withdrawals from stopping are the same.

At some point you have to remove it entirely, and that's when the problem starts.
>>
>Buy a stronger brand
>start smoking only half of a cig and throw. Out
>gradually stop inhaling smoke to lungs but merely taste it and pass trough nose
>smoke cigars without inhaling
>cigar=more nicotine - not inhaling but only mouth absortion = same niquitine high as inhaling cigaret
Once youve trained your mind to stop inhaling
>buy bigger more expensive cigars you can only smoke on ocasion and therefore loose habbit to a smoke cosy in the couch watching a movie with the wife
>good day
>>
Get into vaping!
Just go into your local vape store and they will hook you up.
I have quit for over a year now. Used to smoke a pack and a half of Marlboro Lights /day.
>>
>>719137958
"How are these little fuckers even legal" you stupid motherfucker, it is your fault that now you are fucked. I smoke a pack of 20 every month, I enjoy them and don't get hurt a lot, and you are telling me cigarettes shouldn't be legal only because there are ignorant fuckers like you who smoked too much of them?? Stop bitching and just die
>>
>>719148428
Not a professional addict, but I thought if you could start lowering the amount your body needs, when you reach the minimum amount, you could quit with less effort than when you're pack a day strong cig smoker
Shit, my father has smoked for his whole life and I've seen him get grumpy as shit when not smoking for like 3-4 hours at a flight, while I could not smoke for a week and more, but I would get dreams of cigarettes and I wasn't actually trying to quit, just not smoke for a while, so I always got back to it
Now I'm vaping but I'm also always on nicotine buzz, or so it feels, I use 10ml of 3mg nicotine liquid a day
>>
>>719137958
You just stop
>>
>>719149088
It doesn't work.like that.
Your body is used to whatever level of drug it's getting.

High or low, when you take it away, it feels the same.
>>
smoked for 20 years, the only way to stop is just that.

Stop, no NRT, no vaping, just go cold turkey, the first three days are horrendous, if you get through that you are on your way, it's not easy but is doable, i went from 30+ a day and now haven't soked in 6 months nor do i want to
>>
Cigarettes are shit. I realized this after high school. Nothing good comes from cigarettes. Pipe tobacco, and all that hookah bullshit is also plain after a while. Marijuana too. Alcohol is up there with them. Meth is a life ruiner. Crack is.. well its crack man. Its like cigarettes but heh ON CRACK.

Everything in moderation OP.
I'd go on and lie and say I haven't had a single cigarette since whothefuckcares, but that wouldn't really enlighten anyone to anything.

Truth be told for fucking once on /b/, the last time I enjoyed a nice drag off a cig was during my years in construction. 20 years old. Freezing my chubby smegma encrusted dick off at 5 a.m . Its the middle of January. Walking from the lot to the site trying not to slip on the ice. Nigger coworker I'm on speaking terms with runs up and suprisingly doesn't steal my bike.

> Yo Anon, what it do.

> New day same shit.

> Cold as a muhfuggah doe!

> God damn right.

Increasing rate of walk because lot is far as fuck from the site. This is in DC btw so homeless niggers dead outside while some use them as taun tauns and live inside them. I shit you not.

Damon pulls out a slightly crushed pack of Niggerport (Newports)

Does the most un niggerish thing I've ever witnessed a nigger do

> You want one Anon?

Can't feel my face, my nose, or my fingers but the aroma of the already lit one he was enjoying was like when a shark senses blood. I borrowed his lighter, lit up, and enjoyed my morning like every single faggot on the site did. With a cigarette.

I'm 32. I don't smoke. I probably should but I don't. I drink sometimes when I feel like not doing shit the next day but otherwise, I'm always uncomfortably sober.

Moderation fellas. It will get you by.
Sometimes though, you gotta just be a nigger and sit on your porch with a strong drink and fresh pack.
>>
My pops smoked his entire life and got throat cancer.

He's no longer with me.

That's why I don't smoke
>>
>>719137958
I know one sure-fire way to quit smoking. Want to hear it, OP?
>>
>>719150644
We all know you're going to say kill yourself.
You're not clever nor original

Kill yourself
>>
>>719150751
No, actually. Chantix has a pretty good success rate. I quit cold turkey, personally.
>>
>>719150644
>>719150751
>>719150785
samefag
>>
>>719150833
Close, middle isn't me. But OP should kill himself.
>>
>>719150644
>>719150785
>>719150884
Samefag
>>
>>719151013
standard newfag
>>
>>719151013
>he told me the middle wasn't him, so I'll remove it and add that response so it's true.
That still isn't samefagging you retard.
That's just anon posting more than once.
That happens you know.
>INB4 retarded confusion so responds with more post numbers and samefag
>>
>>719151485
>>719151090
Boy there wasn't even any bait on that hook and you just put your retarded mouth all over it didnt you?
>>
File: Don't Smoke.jpg (30KB, 479x281px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Smoke.jpg
30KB, 479x281px
>>719150644
>>719150751
>>719150785
>>719150833
>>719150884
>>719151013
>>719151090
>>719151485
>>719151560

WTF is this autism
>>
>>719151485
Asperger's. Not even once.
>>
>>719151620
Why do gays have such weird muscle structure?
>>
yall know this is a bait thread right? fucking fakest thing I ever read, OP just wants to stir the pot because he's a loner and wants people to digitally talk to, he doesn't smoke
>>
>>719151719
Welcome to a thread that died hours ago. Thanks for your reply.
>>
>>719151560
Pretending to be retarded to get called retarded isn't clever trolling.
It means your a retard.
>>
>>719151926
It was barely even trolling you moron. In order to point out the obvious that fucking hard you'd have to have crippling autism.
>>
File: qOyDx0j.jpg (20KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
qOyDx0j.jpg
20KB, 960x422px
This thread turned cancerous real fast.
>>
>>719152234
>Hurr durrrrrr
Was barely even pretending to be retarded.
You're still.going to be called a retard, because you are being retarded.

It's sad that anons these days think like that.
>Act retarded and I'm epic trolley
No... just epic retarded.
Worse than an actual retard because at least they don't know my better.
>>
>>719152389
It started cancerous. its a smoking thread.
>>
>>719152695
You actually do have Asperger's disease.
>>
>>719142243
this. stopped me from smoking
>>
File: tmp_7111-trolley-002-79792478.jpg (276KB, 1600x1546px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7111-trolley-002-79792478.jpg
276KB, 1600x1546px
>>719152751
No u
> he thinks he's master trolley
Is lured into replying to every post I make.
Think about that
>>
>>719140852
>could be just as bad.

This is completely illogical. 4,000 chemicals in cigarette smoke, including tar and the fact you're inhaling burning plant matter, 20 of which chemicals are known carcinogens, vs. water vapor, nicotine and propylene glycol.

Fucking logic, man. Come on.

Obviously vaping isn't "good" for you - but you'd have to be patently retarded to think it's anywhere near as harmful as smoking. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>719137958
I have been smoking for 18 years, and one day I just sad to my self. "I will never stop smoking, but i can cut down on it" so i just cuts down little by little, and to this day.. I still smoke couse I never stop smoking, but i only smoke one cig a month
>>
>>719141164
>costs just as much as cigs if you want nicotine.

You know absolutely nothing about vaping. I've stopped counting the money I've saved since making the switch, and I feel 100% better. kys.
>>
>>719152987
>Cart with 4 weeble wobble wheels

Fuck off, the back wheels need to be fixed.
>>
>>719152987
You sure told him
>>
>>719153201
it has a high entry cost and then $20 for a 30ml bottle every week or so. Saves money in the longrun as opposed to $10 every day.
>>
>>719153135
What we do know about vaping is that its actually pretty safe. The only side effects we found so far are all related to nicotine. A report came out saying it caused the same aortic stiffening but thats just because of nicotine.

The real danger in vaping is the technology. Big fat batteries can explode if you're retarded with them.
>>
>>719153426
20 dollers 30ml bottle every week?! i only give 20 dollers a month for three 30ml bottles
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.