[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weed 100% illegal still in the state i live in >got caught

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: desk.jpg (79KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
desk.jpg
79KB, 1300x867px
>weed 100% illegal still in the state i live in
>got caught twice by cops with less than 5gs
>criminal record and might face jailtime now

i'm depressed bros. just like that my life is fucked. can't afford a lawyer

if i move countries does your record follow?
sometimes feels bad to be american
>>
Jail time? really?
>>
Move to the Netherlands?
>>
>>719075079
Shouldn't have been a degenerate fuck up.
>>
>>719075079
Move states.
>>
>>719075264
unless i stay clean on probation for 2.5 years (which is possible but very difficult to do) then yes

>>719075311
i would love to

>>719075501
true partly, it just sucks how easily it is to get in trouble. why does the land of the free have the highest incarceration rate in the world?

>>719075594
honestly want to move countries tbh. unless i can find a state with minimal policing.
>>
Maybe after you got caught the first time you should have wised up?

I've been smoking for nearly 15 years. Never once was I caught with weed. Now it's legal where I live. It's awesome.

But, you? You can't learn. Maybe a little jail time with real fucking criminals will give you something to think about after you get out and decide to wander around with weed again.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
>>
>>719075833
Because people are weak, and stray from the word of God. Ask forgiveness and atonement for your sins. Jail is but a bump in the road, God will set you on your path.
>>
File: tape.jpg (823KB, 1600x1067px)
tape.jpg
823KB, 1600x1067px
>>719075079
spent a few days in jail because a state trooper was riding my ass in the slow lane, so i sped up to let him pass, while doing so another state trooper on the side of the road clocked me in for doing 90 in a 70

also lost my license 2 years

police state feels bad man
>>
>>719075079
just move to another state, fuck i mean you live in a country where you can just drive to another country
>>
>>719076111
>in slow lane
>sped up to let him pass
wait what? you're a special kind of retarded
>>
>>719075079
Live in cali. Only got twice and they let me go. 2nd time I had my rec. They don't care much out here.
>>
File: trash.jpg (45KB, 540x328px)
trash.jpg
45KB, 540x328px
>>719076003
>incidents 4 years apart
>kill yourself

>>719076111
sucks man. it's really making me go crazy how unfair it is here sometimes. everyone prides themselves about living in a country of freedom but it's getting bad
>>
>>719076838
>but it's getting bad
Say hello to the new attorney general that will make it even worse
>>
>>719076934
lmao dude i want to blow my brains out

i can't stop thinking about how much i fucked myself so easily
>>
>>719075079
>>719076111
I have literally 0 sympathy for either of you.

Maryland, Virginia, and PA have some of the shittiest State Troopers in the universe and I know a lot of people who have been pulled over countless times for lots of absolutely retarded shit.

If you end up in jail or losing your license you 100% deserve it. To lose your license you have to get pulled over by the police a MINIMUM of 5 times and 100% of those 5 times have broken the law.

In actual reality, if someone says "Fuck the cops, blah blah, suspended license, etc etc" by the time you get the whole fucking story they have 12 tickets, no shows to court, unpaid tickets, warrants, divorce/unpaid child support, or some other horribly illegal shit that has just piled up on them because they're some degenerate lowlife that deserves to go to jail for a little while.

Hard truth: WEED IS ILLEGAL. It doesn't matter if "oh man...everyone does it, it's ok!" Stop carrying a fucking pipe around with you in your car and shit. If you get caught with pot, a pipe, AND some reason to be pulled over so they could even find it, you're fucking retarded. If you got caught TWICE, you deserve whatever they do to you.

If you fuck up enough times to get your license suspended you fucking shouldn't be driving a car.
>>
which part of america are you in
>>
>>719076934
Sorry snowflake niggerfaggott. Already said he will leave medical mj up to the states to decide.
>>
>>719078215
nh
>>
>>719075079

> Be OP
> Broke law.
> Got caught.
> Could have had beer instead.
> Decided to be a faggot anyways.
> Facing jail.
> Get on 4chins
> Baww like a faggot because he got caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing anyways.

Why are you such a faggot???

If you're not allowed to smoke weed, just don't do it, it's not even hard.
>>
Meanwhile in cali I get all the bomb weed delivered.
>>
come to washington fag
>>
>>719079331
This is bait.
>>
>>719075079
You'll probably get a day in jail junior.
>>
>>719079331
>>719079502
It's not even good bait.
>>
>if i move countries does your record follow?
No but good luck getting on a plane
>>
im duum
>>
Move To Fucking Mexico You retard..
>>
>>719076015
Stop being so gay you nigger faggot
>>
>>719075079
Find one of those pro weed hippie liberal lawyers
>>
>>719075833
You got 2.5 years probation for a getting caught with under 5 grams of weed? Where the hell do you live? That's crazy
>>
>>719075833
Lmao ur just bad at doing drugs
Learn up on the police during your vacation
>>
op its just weed dont be too hard on yourself. The judge doesnt think youre the
devil in sheeps clothing either.
>>
>>719076111
Should have just hit your brakes.
>>
>>719076111
What slow lane were you in that you drive 90 mph
>>
>>719078189
This
In college I drove dirty 24/7 (medical use in a no medical state). It relaxed me when it came to driving dirty. I got pulled over for some dumb shit with crazy things on me. Never got busted because I disarmed the cop before he needed to really start investigating me.
Shit I've been 10 beers deep pulled over for "speeding and fish tailing" (you'd laugh if you saw my car) and talked my way out.
>how many beers have you had tonight
>2 officer
>when was the last one
>I'd say about 45 minutes ago
>and the one before
>probably an hour and a half ago
>well it would have been more ideal of you had the last one an hour and a half ago. But I'm not going to breathalyzer you because you obviously won't blow over
>mfw
>>
>>719075079
Honestly, if you get caught with weed its your own fucking fault. Rule number 1: find a dealer you trust, and have him come to you or you go to him.
Rule number 2: KEEP IT IN THE HOUSE
So many fucking morons wanting to get high down by the river or something, you are ASKING to be caught. You do not need to be high all the damn time.
>>
>>719081711
>have him come to you or you go to him.
I'm pretty sure those are the only two options. The weed isn't going to grow legs and walk itself over.
>>
>>719080225
america
>>
>>719079037
>medical mj
read your own post brainstem. recreational users are fucked.
>>
itt: retards defending cops

kill yourselves sheeps
>>
File: hahahaha...ha.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha...ha.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>719075079
>ever getting caught
(pic related)
>>
>>719079331
Fr man not that hard, Groan inducing, but not difficult.
>>
>>719082222
wasted quads on a shitfor brains
>>
>>719075833
>how come I go to prison in usa
>land ot free
is that a joke or what

6899000 people under correctional supervision, that's 1 in 30 americans. US and Russia has more than half of the worlds prison population.

I remind you, that Europe's population is more than twice of USA, and that China's is bigger than USA, European and Russian together. And still there's so much less prisoners. Land of freedom where everyone sits in jails, kek
>>
>>719075079
One time i had a dime on me and my friends parents called the cops. Shows up and chats a bit then tells us there was a report of marijuana use, checks other friends bag and finds shit, frisks me good and doesnt find my bag. I sit down and look at my pocket and can visibly see it almost poking out. Went by the river and smoked it afterward
>>
>>719082426
free healthcare in jail nigger.
>>
>>719082582
maybe, but no freedom. country of slaves
>>
Sorry faggot, but you don't get caught unless you're doing bad shit. You were either selling to minors or being a fucko and smoking in public, which is worth a fine. I've been smoking 10 years, the first 9 illegally and now a year in a legal state, and have never had problems. Why? Because I don't try to be a nigger and abuse laws like you. You can't just cherrypick the regulations you want to follow and then complain about "muh record" when you get canned for being an obvious faggot.
>Eat shit.
>Stop being a fuckboy.
>???
>Profit
>>
>>719075833
>which is possible but very difficult to do
The fuck nigger. Im almost 30 and haven't even had a traffic ticket ever.
>>
File: drug.jpg (1MB, 2005x1291px)
drug.jpg
1MB, 2005x1291px
>>719075079
Stop getting caught by cops, dummy.

And don't move here, we don't need any more dumbasses here.
>>
>>719082426
as an american i can say you are right

OP how much jail time would you have to serve? surely not 2.5 years, like 3 months or something?
>>
>>719082426
This. Everyone in here saying "durr shouldn't have broken the law" aren't old enough to realize these oppressing laws have only been around a few decades. Sucks to suck
>>
>>719075079
Well i suppose you deserve what you get if youre dumb enough to get caught. Twice.
>>
>>719083158
I know Michigan for possession up to a year, depends on the state
>>
>>719075079
You have to be pretty fucking stupid to get caught this often carrying less than 5 fucking grams.

Enjoy your vacation.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.