[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to cover up the smell of weed so i can blaze up in my room?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (4KB, 129x124px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 129x124px
how to cover up the smell of weed so i can blaze up in my room?

also general stoner thread
>>
Smoke in the living room you retard
>>
fan and a carbon filter
>>
>>718785010
youre right! my family will never suspect that!
>>
>>718785017
i havent got a carbon filter or anything. need simple shit
>>
Smoke oil instead you pleb
>>
>>718784893
exhale trough an active-coal filter
>>
>>718785079
buy that self addhesive foam tape that takes up gaps in your door and maybe windows, buy a weathstrip for under the door. expanding foam to take up all other gaps in your room.

otherwise just use a towel under your door gap and try to blow all of your smoke into a pillow
>>
>>718785136
i havent got any fancy filters or anything. just a casual stoner
>>
Stuff a whole bunch of dryer sheets into toilet paper roll. Tape each end and then poke a couple holes in the tape. Entirely clear your bong, Blow your smoke through that and out the window. Also spray freebreeze etc before you smoke.
Alternatively, you can just blaze it faggot, who cares.
>>
just burn some tires.
>>
>>718785249
then smoke outside or use incense to cover up the smell
>>
>>718784893
Take the cardboard piece from the middle of a toilet paper roll, stuff it full of dryer sheets. Blow the smoke out through that out your window, also wave some dryer sheets in the air around your room for like a minute. Won't 100% get rid of the smell but it will help. Also put a towel under your door.
>>
>>718785248
no way that is working. get a brain morans.
>>
>>718785326
incense is dead give away, don't do this.
>>
>>718784893
kill yourself, the smell of your decaying corpse will cover the smell of weed
>>
>>718785395
until you are a 30-45 year old women
then its pretty normal that you use incense
>>
>>718785362
my method is 100% smell proof along with a carbon filter/fan combo on a speedcontroller in an insulated box
>>
>>718784893
Put laundry sheets in an empty toilet paper roll and blow your Reggie smoke through
>>
>>718785466
yeah in that case it may work fine.
>>
>open window
>blow out the top
>ez
>>
Here's what you need:
Smalls to medium sized bowl
Quarter sized coin
Paper towel roll
Dryer sheets

>Pack bowl
>Light bowl and take hit
>When you've taken a big enough hit, cover mouthpiece with finger and the bowl with a quarter
>Hold smoke in lungs for as long as possible
>Blow smoke through paper towel roll filled with crumpled drier sheets

Profit?
>>
>>718784893
Long time stoner here. I'm going to assume you live with your parents. Firstly, if your parents have smoked weed in their life, they will know the smell a million miles away. Incense is not going to cut it, its the most obvious ploy in the world, no teenage male gets heavily into incense. You can blow it out your window but you need to check the wind direction first, if it blows straight back into your parents house its game over. Best game plan is to stay up well beyond your parents bedtime and smoke at 2-3am. Depends if you are working or not whether you can pull this off. If you have a built-in wardrobe, you can take precise hits of a bong and blow the smoke into that, the smoke will disperse after a while. If you have the money for vaping id say go with that, but I've never done it because I am old school and it wasn't around when i was your age. If you live in a house that has a crawlspace under the house you can drill a discrete hole in your floorboards and blow smoke into that with a hose so it disperses under the house. Similar strategy with an attic. It might sound overkill but believe me it works. You can construct a closed box with an entry/exit hole that works similar to a gun silencer, disperses the smell/smoke, pack it with clothes/fabric. Make the journey the air has to travel as long as possible. Never done edibles as a teenager either but that is all or nothing, if you get concerned knocking on your bedroom door because you are singing along to music giggling its all over. Be inventive mate.
>>
>>718784893
I smoke in my room with a one hitter, the smell doesn't go out and it goes away by itself in a while. If I need to open my room immediately I just spray a little of some perfume or something like that and it's enough to cover it.
>>
You guys are fucking idiots if you think incense blocks the smell of weed. Fucking stupid loser stoner cunts think you're smart, thinking you can block out the smell with INCENSE. It doesn't work. Smoke outside, far away or don't smoke at all where you shouldn't be. Scummy cunt probably living with family still supporting you.
>>
File: 1377610906096.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1377610906096.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
Blow smoke out your window
>>
>>718785045
Move out of home, virgin.
>>
>>718784893
Inject marijuanas directly into your brain.
>>
>also general stoner thread

anyone got any fucking lit stories they'd like to share? ill start with a small one

i once stared at an ad for bath bombs on facebook for 15 because i thought it was a meme that i just didnt understand.
>>
File: IMG_2449.jpg (47KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2449.jpg
47KB, 480x505px
Buy an inflatable chair for your room. Get a disposable lighter. Put only enough in your pipe for one hit. Fire that mother up, then exhale into the inflatable chair. It''s a closed system. I am 62 yo and this worked for me back in the day.
>>
>>718786271
That's pretty lit my dude.
I just got super fried last week, and teleported to the store and hour away. I was supposed to get something kind of important, but I was too fried and just stared at the weed jars and went home. Everyone kept staring.

>>718784893
Go to Walmart or some shit and buy some activated charcoal. You can get it out of fish tank filters if you have to. Make a sploof but jam the charcoal in there in the middle and you will have barely any smell. You can make edibles. Vape out of a lightbulb like a junky.

I always just did it in the bathroom through a sploof, the steam and shampoo smell covered everything up 100%.
>>
>>718786365
That's fucking genius dude.
>>
>>718786365
Except those things always get slow leaks and it would achieve the opposite effect
>>
Burn some matches the sulfur in the matches will cover the smell of the weed.
After that you can spray some roomspray but you don't have to
>>
bumpity bump
>>
tryna keep this thread alive my dudes. try to come up with some real creative shit im willing to try pretty much anything
>>
>>718786525
>>718788887
Then do this you dumb faggot. It's literally never failed me.
>>
smoke under the stove with an absorbator on or in the bathroom with the fan on
>>
laundry fabric softener sheet toilet paper tube fashion a filter exhale through filter
>>
just bought this bong as my Christmas present an i need a name for it. it was a $250 that i got for $150 cause at the local head shop they were having 50% off sale.
>>
>DURRRR I WANNA BLAZE UP IN MY ROOM XD XDXDXD

Just go outside you fucking underage piece of shit. You kids think you're so clever and smart and that you're getting away with smoking in your rooms but your parents do know and they either don't care or just want to ignore it and hope it'll pass
>>
>>718788887
pretty much get really into burning incense all the time, but dont just do it when you blaze, thats suspicious. Light them in the morning sometimes too, say your getting into some hippie bullshit. Then smoke out of a pipe and blow out the window, it will just contribute slightly to the incense smell and be un noticeable, i used to do that when i was a kid anyway.
>>
Move out of your parents house and then do whatever you want. Or go smoke outside.

Either you're underage, or you're a loser who can't afford to move out. Either way, don't disrespect your parents by smoking in their house if they clearly don't want you to.
>>
>>718789768
Edgar the Bong Rocket
>>
>>718789891
that's actually not a bad name.
>>
File: 1456314005298.jpg (107KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1456314005298.jpg
107KB, 500x334px
>>718789768
Waht's 50% of $250

=250/2 = $125

You paid $150.
>>
>>718789996
lmao high right now. i miss typed. 40% off. thanks for catching that.
>>
>>718789996
Do not feed the troll you pothead
>>
>>718785514
ahhh, the sploof days.
>>
>Dad use to be heavy stoner
>could smell it off me no matter what time of day i smoked
>put thick material at the bottom of closed door
>I.E. a onsie, towel, blanket etc
>open window
>blow smoke out window
>light incense
>leave window open for awhile and do not remove the item from the bottom of the door
>repeat these steps
>blaze in my room everyday till i moved out
>never been caught
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cOoD6FNLbs watch and lern big dog
>>
Smoke at you Windows with à fan behind you
>>
>>718785296
This is the actual, correct answer.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.