[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cant live with myself anymore, need to loose 100 lbs but alaways

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 33

File: penistiny.jpg (136KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
penistiny.jpg
136KB, 1080x720px
cant live with myself anymore, need to loose 100 lbs but alaways hungry, are there drugs or tricks that help with hunger????
>>
same situation. i can not eat for like 12 hrs then i get very hungry and cant stop myself.
>>
Drink a lot of water, drink very often.
Thank me later

(I tried it on me, i am now a semi-skinny guy)
>>
>>718667801
then eat small portions every 3 hours. both of you
>>
>>718667883
how much? and i dont want to need to piss every 10 mins either
>>
>>718667709
Just move your ass, go in a gym club.
>inb4 i don't like it
>inb4 i don't have time

You can eat like an ogre but be thin.

Just free some time in your schedule and move. Otherwise it will not change.
>>
yea, but ur a fat pussy and would never do amphetamines or crystal meth, or smack, or cocaine, or even cigarettes, so no
>>
>>718667918
i guess, but how small is small?
>>
>>718667943
Gallon a day
>>
>>718667709
Ice. 1 point every 2 hours. Take intravenously for 2 straight weeks.
>>
>>718667709
just grow some will power and stop fucking eating and lazing around...
you dont get shit for nothing, fucking millennials and their wanting something for nothing
>>
>>718668111
not that much is it?
>>
im fking starving im 70 kg but skinny
>>
>>718667709
Spend a lot of time doing physical activity outdoors. Drink lots of water/ eat an appropriate amount of calories to calories burnt.
>>
>>718667943
I drank 3-5L of water Evert day for a long time, yes you have to piss a lot but your blood will become cleaner and you really don't want to eat while drinking like an animal. The best part? You won't be drinking stupid ass sugary drinks or alcohol because bipity bopity
>>
>>718667709
Do a bump of speed each morning. If you find you need to up he dose then taper off a bit.

Either run, bike or swim. Pick which one you like most and do that.

Add in weights 3 days a week, building muscle is encouraging.
>>
>>718667709
Amphetamine my fat friend, but stay hidrated. Thank me later
>>
>>718667709

Keep eating, start strength training. Start with wall push up, do 3 sets of 5. Look up body weight fitness. Strengthening will help your body burn fat. When you feel stronger youll feel better about yourself and you wont be hungry as much.
>>
>>718667709
I've seen this a few times. What the FUCK is up with guys whose penis-hole is on the side of their dick like that? My penis hole is at the tip of my dick.
>>
File: keep_cryin.jpg (27KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
keep_cryin.jpg
27KB, 388x384px
>>718667709

>tfw you'd have a good sized cock if it wasn't partly immersed in your gunt
>tfw too much of a lazy degenerate shitbag to lose weight
>>
>>718667709
Drink tea and water. Tea will make you less hungry, Water will keep you hydrated.
>>
>>718668242
i will try this thanks
>>
get a skipping rope, 15 mins of skipping rope every morning, burns fat like a motherfucker, better than running and doesn't fuck up ur knees, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU FAT FUCK GO GET A SKIPPING ROPE FATSO CMON FATTY GET UR ASS UP AND UP YOU FAT BOY CMON
>>
haha you're giving advice to this fat motherfucker as if hes gona listen, he might try for 2 days then back he goes to his old fat man habits, fat fuck
>>
r/keto
>>
Adderall. I don't eat when I take Adderall and I'm not hungry either
>>
>>718668270
REad and learn.

Everything you need is at home or at a local park.

(1) Upper body pull - pull-up bars
(2) Upper body push - dips and push-ups
(3) Lower body - squats and stairs.

I also keep 2 10kg dumbells around for finishing, like standing press shoulders or just some curls.

It's a whole life choice. It takes time to get into the groove.

pro-tip: never eat french fries or chips again. Peanuts if you crave that salty.
>>
meth

just shower and brush your fuckin teeth
>>
OP, track your fucking calories. I've lost 100 pounds. You're a fucking tard if you can't do that.
>>
Smoke meth and become a sexually attractive trap.

Thank me later
>>
>>718667709
stop eating so much shit made from flour fatty! then maybe you won't be such a fat fuck you fatty!
>>
>>718667709
To start, what you need is willpower and self control, all there is to weight loss is eating less calories than you burn daily/weekly. Drinking water is a good start for normal weight loss but I don't know the severity of your situation.

There IS medication that will reduce your hunger for you so you won't have to worry about overeating but you will still need self control not to gorge on Mnt Dewritos for your meals.

And of course if you are really truly a fat bastard with no options left there is gastric bypass surgery, which will divide your stomach into two parts, your small intestine connecting to each. Your stomach, which is about the size of your fist, will no longer expand comfortably and your brain will feel full much more quickly, leaving to perfect portion control, leading to gradual weight but certain weight loss, especially paired with any form of exercise.
>>
Well... you could try to do sport and start a diet... but hey, why not drugs? Fucking faggot...
>>
>>718667709
meth, coke or 3meopcp
>>
>>718668303
I bet you've seen it a lot with all the cocks shoved down your throat.
That's the frenulum. Not the piss hole.
Fucking moron.
>>
>>718668303
That's not his urethra you stupid fuck, that's his frenulum.
>>
drink water and coffee.
swap sweets for coke zero

start walking about more, at nights if you dont wanna be seen.
you dont even need sport at this point, just eat low-calorie foods that fill you up better (protein-stuff, salads, whole wheat)

and: willpower you fuckhead. do you even willpower?
>>
File: FullSizeRender 5.jpg (1011KB, 3051x1939px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 5.jpg
1011KB, 3051x1939px
>>718669052
pee hole ???
>>
>>718667709
>drink water and coffee.
>swap sweets for coke zero
>
>start walking about more, at nights if you dont wanna be seen.
>you dont even need sport at this point, just eat low-calorie foods that fill you up better (protein-stuff, salads, whole wheat)
>
>and: willpower you fuckhead. do you even willpower?

This. Except the coke zero. Its filled with stuff that will make you want more sweets etc.

Willpower. Clean food. Less white bread. More proteins to fat ratio. Walk. Take the stairs instead of elevators.

After some months when youll notice a big difference you probably would like to be more active. Find a sport or hobby that excites you. Do it.

Willpower.

You can do it anon!
>>
File: bullshitthread.jpg (43KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
bullshitthread.jpg
43KB, 550x350px
jesus you fucking morons keep replying to copypasta. this thread has been posted like all day in the last few days and you dumbfucks reply to OP.
>>
File: 1474431515173.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1474431515173.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>718668576
This. Take it on a regular basis and it will kill your appetite. There are other side effects though. I have a script for it. Fucking hate it.
>>
>>718668400
can confirm, Nike speed rope with ball bearings in handles, $12 or $15. u won't be able to go 2 mins at first but it works your whole damn body. Grab it a few times a day, stick with it. Watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, that inspired me to set a goal of juicing and getting back into shape. I'm 5' 11" and 260, I should be 220, high blood pressure and generally feel like shit, I feel ya man. As you get older it's only going to get harder, I know, will be 38 this summer.
>>
Orlistat.
>>
trenbolone acetate
clenbuterol
liothyronine
phentermine
testosterone enanthate

ALL U NEED BRO
>>
>>718667974
100 - 200 kcalories.
All depends on what your metabolism is.
Just use a BMI calculator, figure out how much you burn at rest, then keep to 300 kcalories below that. You'll loose about a pound a week.
>>
>>718667709
stop eating meat and processed products
you will lose your wheight in no time
>>
>>718667709
stop eating sugar
>>
>>718667709
When i was in the best condition of my life (six pack, toned af and 7% bodyfat), I ate 6 times a day. Don't talk shit saying that you're hungry- prepare skinless chickenbreasts, brown rice and broccoli as meals and eat whenever the fuck you're hungry. I doubt you will, because you're not hungry, you're a fucking slob
>>
>>718671674
Meat is high in protein which uses energy to metabolise and therefore assists with weight loss (unlike carbs). Don't give advise if you don't know what you're talking about. He should cut back on oils/fat and carbs. Lean meat is great
>>
>>718667709
get off sugar, including hidden sugar and sweeteners. Profit.
>>
>>718672645
Coworker is a vegetarian who eats no meats and nothing but processed food. She is obese.
>>
I've gone Strict Vegetarian and seem to be losing weight each week I eat half processed and the rest super healthy, veg, fruits and super foods (Goji Berries, Chia seeds etc). Give it a try and see how you feel.
>>
File: formaline.png (220KB, 406x297px) Image search: [Google]
formaline.png
220KB, 406x297px
>>718667709
Start smoking. It is more healthy than being overweight.

Seriously, you have to move. Just start walking. Don't worry about distance now. Just get in the habit of carving out an hour a day to move your fat ass. It will get easier and you will do more.

No more sugar. None. No diet shit. No sodas. Nothing. Get your energy from protein. Sugars are quick energy and quick crash. Protein and such satiate more and give lasting energy.

If you still can't handle your shit, join Weight Watchers. It works for most people who stick to it because it does all the calorie counting by assigning points. It is slower than some ways, but stick to it and it works eventually.

Basically you have bad habits and eating right and exercise is a little more expensive and takes time. Don't diet. Diets are short-term bullshit. Change your lifestyle. Go long-term.

Don't do what fat people do. Do what skinny people do.
>>
Go to raves at the weekend and do drugs like speed and you will lose weight
>>
adderall
>>
>>718667709

100 pounds overweight means you have a high BMR, losing weight should be a piece of cake with a little effort. But there has to be effort. Drink water (i drink flavored seltzer) walk more, cut out eating out. Today I had French bread, 2 hard boiled eggs, some cheese, and a pickle. I'm full. For lunch I;ll have a burger with coleslaw, no fries. You don't have to starve, just cut out the extras.
>>
>>718667709
Excercise and eat well... dont be lazy and be finding excuses all the time
>>
File: descartesatombomb.jpg (117KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
descartesatombomb.jpg
117KB, 750x545px
>>718668120
fucking lol underrated post
>>
>>718668303
are people really this dumb?
>>
>>718667709
learn to except the feeling of being hungry, it's called self control, fatty.
>>
>>718668303
Dumbass
>>
Seriously, drink at least a gallon of water a day and eat some what healthy. Salads, chicken, sweet potatoes,fresh vegetables and a couple fruits a day. Stay clear of carbs if you can. Once you eat better for a good week or so you will not crave bad foods. Just a warning though you will get some headaches from lack of carbs and bread in your diet as well as no sodas too. The headaches last about 3 days. Good luck guys
>>
>>718667709
ADDERALL OR RITALIN.
basically amphetamines or blow but amphets are cheaper
>>
>>718667709
Have a mate text you everyday: "You Fat Fuck". Some bloke here did that, lost about 20 stone.
>>
>>718667709
Youve built up a resistance to pain as a result of trauma which is why you anesthetize yourself with so much food, get yourself and your mind to the point where you can allow pain within for example with being hungry enough to allow yourself to burn more calories than you consume so that you will eventually get to that point where you can lose a hundred pounds. Let this thing that bothers you go so you can move on with your life and have a healthy mental balance of pain and pleasure once again :)
>>
>>718673216
And become a brain dead druggo and die an early death
>>
>>718667709
Keep it to 3 meals a day, if you're hungry in between those meals except it and learn to live with it. If you're unable to that one simple thing you will continue to be what everyone already thinks, a fat worthless pig
>>
>>718673957
exchange food cravings with drug cravings and then later develop drug related health/relationship problems. Yeah real smart
>>
>>718668120
It's like 50 bucks a point though. I can't afford that shit. Any infographs on making amphetamines?
>>
work out then dude, you do not need to be starving yourself

OP seriously there's quite a lot of people who would think you very hot just as you are.
>>
>>718673973
>you eat better for a good week or so you will not crave bad foods. Just a warning though you will get some headaches from lack of carbs and bread in your diet as well as no sodas too. The headaches last about 3 days. Good luck guys
can somebody do that for me over kik? starting tomorrow? my kik name is erikalfonso
>>
>>718667709
Yeah it's called self control. Eat in moderation you literal waste of space.
>>
>>718674388
fatty detected
>>
File: FullSizeRender 3.jpg (164KB, 856x817px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
164KB, 856x817px
>>718674388
>ndred pounds. Let this thing that bothers you go so you can move on with your life and hav
i have never had a gf because iam so fat, find me a girl that finds me hot and post her tits here, dont believe it
>>
>>718667709
>>718667801
as a fatman who is down over 100lbs, water, 1 liter every 3 hours, Also Laxative Bulimia, Every day more laxatives than recommended dose, Everything gets rushed through your system before it can stick.

this actually works.
>>
>>718674643
there is someone for everyone, your weight isn't stopping you getting a GF, formerly 400lb guy here who Had gf's who found him hot, what they are attracted to is Confidence. its why the "bad guys" win, and "nice guys" lose, only one of these oozes confidence out their dick that women want to suck up.
>>
Eat cotton balls soaked in orange juice to help with hunger. starve yourself.
>>
Always keep water at hand, drink when you feel hungry.
The pound you'll lose the easier is the one you never ingested in first place: eat less. No junk or processed food (full of hidden sugar).
Less alcohol. Idealy not at all.
Also learn to count calories and weight your ingredients. Now compare to calories in junk food. It'll show you how bad they are.
Don't even buy junk/preprocessed food. You can't lose willpower and binge eat something you don't have.

Also pick a day in the week, and allow yourself some leeway that day. It's your cheat day, you can do whatever you want... but only this day. It helps resist tentation ("no, I can't snack tday, I'll snack on cheatday"), still allows you to eat your favorite food if they aren't diet-compliant, or be social (nothing sucks more than going to a party and not be able to snack).

After a few weeks of eating less, you'll be more energetic (when I did it, I refer to this moment as "the moment your body tell you to run into the nearest forest, catch a boar and eat it whole"). Pick a sport or physical activity and do it.
As I said earlier, the best way to lose weight is to eat less. Sport will help but you'd need a LOT of it if you're not controling your calories input. More than your fat body can handle, probably.
>>
>>718674304
>>718673957
Honestly, you are going too potent
Eurospeed scientific name A-Amphetamine is a methless amphetamine that will provide everything you need with only psychological addiction and no long term health side effects. and increased self confidence will only Help relationships
>>
>>718667946
your diet is more important than your training programm
>>
File: Projection3.jpg (8KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Projection3.jpg
8KB, 400x224px
>>718668880
>>
>>718671657
Thats one piece of bread retard . I know cause thats how i lost 120 lbs. Then i felt like shit cause of it.
>>
>>718669896
and yet there are still other discussions going on.
>>
>>718668697
This.
>>
I know a guy who lost a lot of weight really fast just by limiting the time during the day at which he ate, and still ate whatever/as much as he wanted. Say you wake up at 9 am, don't eat anything after 5pm.
>>
>>718674646
Good way to get malnourished and fall over dead too.
>>
>>718672973
>doesnt eat any meat
>chows down on a cheese wheel covered in queso and washes it down with a 2l of soda
>thinks they are healthy
Vegitarian logic
>>
>>718673192
Scientifically a pack a day is the same as 150 lbs overweight.
>>
>>718667709
>drugs or tricks that help with hunger

uhm you can always have discipline...it's free too
>>
>>718667709
Orlistat

bonds to the fat in your gut

warning, will make you shit yourself
>>
File: FullSizeRender 4.jpg (756KB, 2448x1787px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 4.jpg
756KB, 2448x1787px
a "female" friend told me to go vegan, its the best and healthiest, i will live forever and become slim and can eat as much as i want as long it is vegan. is it true? is vegan so good?
>>
>>718667709
make it a slow change
>first: reduce soda to a minimum
>work your way up to no at all
>then the same with fast food and sugar
>you'll feel way better by then, so you'll be motivated to actually get a healthy diet
>sport, however it's possible
>>
>>718675538
Clearly OP has no discipline, if he did then he wouldn't have a problem.
>>
File: 878787787.jpg (2KB, 129x130px) Image search: [Google]
878787787.jpg
2KB, 129x130px
do sport fucking faggot and stop snack just do it!
>>
>>718673275
At 300 lbs it took 4hours of hiking and 700 calories a day for me to lose weight. I felt like shit.
My dick was still small.
My tits were still big.
And my thighs were still massive

On the up side now that i gained the weight back but still excersise my calves are like a bodybuilders
>>
>>718675570
>vegan

i thought you wanted to lose weight and not be a vagina.
>>
>>718675570
No, lol.
>>
>>718667709
eat a lot of things with lots of fiber and drink lots of water, you'll be saturated without ingesting huge amounts of energy
>>
>>718667709
KETO!
>>
File: Eheheh.jpg (272KB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
Eheheh.jpg
272KB, 1065x902px
>>718675664
But how much longer can your heart hold out...
>>
>>718673999
Its Called being anorexic cock for brains
>>
Eat pasta, drink water, and work out.
Start by walking a few blocks. Then a few more.
Then start jogging.
Once you've lost 10 pounds, and are getting used to cardio and core strength working, lift some weights, do some push ups and sit ups.
Don't sit around after you eat. Go on a walk. Don't eat after 10 o'clock unless it's something like cereal or salad, fruit or vegs.

I usually drop 10 to 20 pounds in just a week after winter with this method.
>>
Well I used to take medicine for my concentration that completely took away my hunger. It's basically the same as speed which is probably easier to get than the actual medicine because you can only get it on prescription. Ritalin, or concerta. The working substance is methylphenidate. Good luck. The reason I stopped the meds is because I didn't eat anymore
>>
>>718668558
dis
>>
>>718675649
that's why i'm telling him to discipline himself.

even if a trick or a drug worked on him, without discipline, hed still be back to being a fat fuck.
>>
>>718667709
Count calories and drink lots of coffee, it helps to suppress hunger.
>>
>>718675776
Definitely healthy for overwieght people to fool their mind with homemade speed...
>>
drink diluted turpentine
>>
>>718675825
How do you discipline yourself if you don't have the discipline to discipline yourself, because you don't have discipline?
You see the problem with your suggestion now right? Usually you need someone else to instill discipline in you. "Just do it" doesn't work if you don't already have it.
>>
start walking, and then when you get comfy with that start C25K
>>
>>718667943
eat ice too. sounds stupid, but you are actually eating something without eating anything.
>>
>>718667709
Meth or speed pretty much obliterates appetite.
>>
>>718675950

>How do you discipline yourself if you don't have the discipline to discipline yourself, because you don't have discipline?

by disciplining himself
>>
>>718675999
And skin, and rational thought, and money, and anyone that gives a shit about you.
>>
>>718667709
Go to county jail for 3 months
>>
>>718675456
>malnurished
implying it's not the 21st century where you can get micronutrients in a soluble form thus still get them despite the lack of solid food
>>
>>718675937
how into weight loss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZPpaGmOw0
>>
>>718671483
Well this would help if his mindset is strong enough..which i doubt.
Btw he will look even worse if he dont change his eat-behaviour while taking drugs.
>>
>>718675570
Vegan works only in that you can't eat bread, or any other common complex carb, nor fatty meats,
>>
try leaving your basement and being more active
>>
>>718667709
yeah post more pics of your tits,OP
>>
>>718667709
check the sticky on /fit/, there are a few very good tips there
>>
>>718667709
Meth

or our version of that shit, Czecho

will certainly solve your problem
>>
>>718667709
Nice dick
>>
>>718676013
which he can't do because he has no discipline to discipline himself, because he has no discipline.

Again, you don't see the problem here, do ya?
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (677KB, 2391x1691px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
677KB, 2391x1691px
>>718676315
never heard a girl say that, its only 4 inches
>>
>>718676395
no. you have to discipline yourself too.

discipline yourself OP
>>
>>718676127
I didn't imply shit you dumb faggot, "get supplements to prevent lack of nutrition" was't in their advice, now was it?
>>
>>718676476
without discipline and motivation nothing could help you, besides magic
>it can't be that important to you if you don't wanna put effort in it, can it?
>>
Drugs to lose weight? I mean if you were to do that I think phentermine 30mg is a good option it's basically kinda like adderall but also makes you not hungry and get disgusted when even looking at food well for me atleast when I took some every once in awhile
>>
>>718667709
Weed helps me drop like 30 lb minimum by itself. It kills my appetite in a good way.

If weed doesn't do the same for you, try having sex a lot. That's the only other thing that's ever worked for me.
>>
File: kektus.jpg (20KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
kektus.jpg
20KB, 600x408px
>>718676723
>try having sex a lot
kek as if a fat fuck like him could
>>
>>718676794
whores brah WHORES!
>>
>>718676623

uhm are you disagreeing with me? coz i did say that he needed discipline
>>
File: dogs-3-600x269[1].jpg (28KB, 600x269px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-3-600x269[1].jpg
28KB, 600x269px
>>718676794
get a few dogs they're open to anything and way cheaper than a girlfriend.
>>
Ever heard about 2,4 dinitrophenol...this shit works like no other fat burner.
But "maybe" this shit will cause an painful dead on you
>>
>>718676429
That's not the same dick from the op. Also, I'm not a girl I'm one of those guys on /b/ that feels straight but just likes dicks.
>>
>>718676949
nah, I'm agreeing with you, and trying to explain your point further
>I'm another person than your criticizer btw
>>
File: 4y82342897894.jpg (189KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
4y82342897894.jpg
189KB, 780x770px
>>718667709
do some meth. if you pace yourself and don't become a retard addict then you can make a gram last well over a week.
you'll lose a bunch of weight and become an artist, writer, carpenter, or something else. meth makes you want to do stuff.
>>
>>718669896
Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.
>>
>>718667709
My fatfuck friend is 380 lbs. He lost like 50 lbs on some kind of diet shake or whatever. "Herbalife" I think it's called? He said he didn't eat or drink ANYTHING but the shakes the whole year. He let me try one; it's fucking tasty af. Cookie dough flavored; however he said it was $300 or something for just one year supply of it... which I guess actually isn't too bad... I'm tempted to get some some time mostly to enjoy the tasty beverage, kek. But yeah he regained all that weight after he ran out and didn't have the money for a second year, recontinuing his shitty diet, RIP.

I lost 95 lbs in 14 months - I was a NEET who never left the house in like six years so I was super inactive to boot. All I did was, as >>718667883 said, drink lots of water. And I walked two miles around my neighborhood once a week; lost 10 lbs the first month that way. I also did as many push-ups and sit-ups as I could once every other week (couldn't do more than 5 and 10 of each, respectively). After the first month I got fucking lazy and mostly just sat on ass in the house drinking a dozen cups of water a day and avoiding red meats - so yeah if you eat meat, opt for chicken, turkey, fish... pork is OK once in a while, too. No more burgers, pepperoni and sausage pizzas, steaks, etc. Honestly though I half-assed my diet so hard I can't believe I lost that much weight because I still sucked up soda and enjoyed some fine ass steak like once or twice a month. Also yeah avoid shit with sodium; stay away from fries and pasta. Eat salads and shit, obviously. Keep cheese and dressings and other shit light.
>>
>>718677110
alrighty then.

the other guy keeps saying that the OP doesn't have discipline so it is irrelevant to advice for the OP to have discipline.
>>
>>718677220

hey man. me too.

i think i went to hs with you
>>
Eat whole grain. Eat chicken. Eat broccoli dont drink any sugar drinks. No sugar! Only eat long lasting energy food
>>
>>718677238
Forgot to mention, I also starved myself at times. I'd go a few days without food at a time - partly self-discipline and partly my dad being tired of me leeching off of him so he stopped buying groceries... there were two occasions I starved for a full week - not fun. And starving can fuck your weight loss progress, so I've heard, so yeah.
>>
>>718677419
starving is the wrong approach.
if you starve yourself, your metabolism slows down so you don't need as much energy, so don't loose as much as you'd wish
you also feel miserable
you won't be able to do that once you're at a comfortable weight again, so if you reach it, you'd eat tons of burgers etc. and take all that weight back in a week or so
>>
>>718667709
John Keller?
>>
>>718677609
Eat whole grain. Eat chicken. Eat broccoli dont drink any sugar drinks. No sugar! Only eat long lasting energy food

Are u listening!? And workout 3 times a week for 1 hour minimum
>>
>>718675664
If you're eating 700 calories a day, you should be dead by now.
>>
>>718677220

lol

You're such a sad little neckbeard
>>
File: IMG_2465.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2465.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>718677074
>s shit w
yes all dicks here are from me its the same dick dude
>>
>>718677220
hey brah
hows your tiny peener?
>>
>>718667709
drink apple vinegar
>>
>>718667709
hey op! this might help; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
>>
>>718667709
Crystal Meth! Take daily. OR.... get cancer.
>>
>>718678037
OK then never mind. I guess the other angle helped but these straight on shots show that it's not very asthetic
>>
>>718677925
Lol, you're trying so hard bro.

Just chill. We're all sure you're just so <emphasis> big and strong </emphasis>.
>>
>>718674351
Just watch breaking bad
>>
File: image_14.jpg (528KB, 1433x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
528KB, 1433x2048px
>>718667709
Smoke cigarettes. Hell of an appetite suppressant. Yeah they're bad for you, but so is being obese.
>>
File: IMG_2533.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2533.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>718678530
i smoke already luckys
>>
>>718678617
Well, at least you have good taste in smokes, smoke more, throw some black coffee in there too
>>
>>718674643
I need you inside me now
>>
Cocaine. You'll drop all that weight real quick.
>>
File: faat fuck4.jpg (122KB, 428x1075px) Image search: [Google]
faat fuck4.jpg
122KB, 428x1075px
>>718678757
>>718679164
you a girl? i am a virgin so beware
>>
>>718678617
Wow you're fat AND you smoke? Are you trying to die on purpose?
>>
>>718679397
He smokes dick. It wasn't clear.
>>
>>718674643
haha weight is not the problem. its confidence.. thats what girls see lack of confidence.. im a overweight fuck.. my gf is slim and hot af.. but she knows i got confidence. and im her "boss" BUT i still workout getting in better shape.. for her cos i feel i could be better for her
>>
>>718674643
Why not just get with a girl who is also fat?
>>
>>718667709
become vegan, not kidding
>>
>>718679299
The fact you're a virgin makes me want your cock in my pussy even more.
>>
File: IMG_2530.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>718680510
proof that you are a girl and i will cum for you
>>
Eat slow, it takes 15-20 minutes before you start to feel full.
>>
File: IMG_2527.jpg (161KB, 1600x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2527.jpg
161KB, 1600x835px
>>718680873
its not about eating its that i crave sweet stuff all the time even when iam not hungry
>>
>>718667709
Heroin and crack dude.
>>
File: IMG_2512.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2512.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
any femanons who like to kik with me??
>>
File: A FAGGOT IS YOU.jpg (53KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
A FAGGOT IS YOU.jpg
53KB, 497x427px
>>718675242
I'm type 1 diabetic you retard, I have to measure every fucking carb I eat or drink and inject a measured amount of insulin first. Carbs turn into sugar in your blood, its then stored as fat by fatties who eat tons of that shit. 1 gram of carbohydrate produces the same amount of sugar in your blood as 1 gram of sugar. Sugar is a carbohydrate. The first humans used ketones in their blood because they weren't consuming flour every fucking day, like doritos and sugar like mtn dew. I'm skinny as fuck because my body started breaking down and dying. I've never actually met a fat type 1 before. So go fuck yourself. fatties should be gassed just like trannies.
>>
Going back to 2nd grade and learning the difference between lose and loose will be the first step to your much needed weight loss.
>>
>>718667709
Attempt poverty, Anon...
>>
File: pump.png (851KB, 876x611px) Image search: [Google]
pump.png
851KB, 876x611px
>>718684623
iam thinkig about trying out a 30 day fast only bulletproof coffe water tea
>>
>>718684517
winrar..i fucking lost....dickhead english teacher, but great cocksucker.......
>>
>>718684712
the fasting, not a good idea, Anon...
>>
>>718684117
>fatties should be gassed just like trannies
so should weak, sickly diabetics
>>
>>718684801
why not they say you restart your metabolism with that, get rid of toxins and fat, also dr jason fung says its a myth that metabolism slows down during fast when youre obesed since there is so much fat to burn
>>
>>718667709
>>718667801
you can continue eating
but if you lift weight?
???
profit?
>>
>>718667709
Just deal with being hungry. How much of a pussy are you?
>>
File: southpark.png (341KB, 610x342px) Image search: [Google]
southpark.png
341KB, 610x342px
>>718684935
how you get diabetus while thin
>>
>>718685012
i have seen this brazzers logo alot of times, whats this? where can i watch these videos for free?
>>
>>718684958
restart your metabolism, bicycle /jog...oats/fuel...daily ride...never fucking eat..4 mother fucking hours proir to bedtime.....never, fucking ever eat shit sold in a "convenience store" make your own fucking foood......you are too fucking weak and stupid to do any of this Anon, just fucking killyersalf twat!
>>
>>718684935
I'm not weak or sickly, I'm healthier and stronger than I've ever been in my life because I'm not eating processed garbage like everyone else. Also I'm an engineer, so I'm smarter than most people.

>>718685111
Its an auto immune disorder, it just happens if you're unlucky apparently. Being a fat ass isn't the same.
>>
>>718685111
4 chan got ded /b/ro...wtfm did you fuckinng cunts do to my /b/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
>>
File: IMG_0034.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
i want to loose the weight so my penis will become average lenght, right now its small under the fat hidden
>>
File: IMG_0122.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0122.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
any grils in this thread?
>>
>>718686181
get a real measuring device...UKuck
>>
>>718667709
Listen carefully u fat bitch, there are no tricks or stupid ass shit, if you are hungry then it means that your body will soon start to destroy the fat in order to get energy. YOU HAVE TO BE HUNGRY.
For what concernes the alimentation you nees to find out how many calories so you need to keep tour body weight and then lower them by 200/300.
A suggestion is, in order to feel full after eating you need to eat a lot of vegetables, 400 kcal of vegetables should work to make the hunger go away. Eat less carbs and less fat, eat more fibers (they make you shit) and withe meat (CLEAN FUCKING MEAT, NOT FRIED! AND DON'T USE KETCHUP OR OTHER SHIT) if you want more flavour in the meat use soy.
And for the love of god, lift that fat ass and walk, run, use the bicycle.
>>
>>718668558
yeah, this. I started at 180 at Thanksgiving, now weigh 165, even after letting things slide during the Christmas break.
>>
>>718685889
without advanced technology that you couldn't possibly afford....you're destined to take an actual cock into your reluctant but ever so pleasurable sphinct0r. gongrats..
>>
>>718686526
we dont have retard units here
>>
>>718667709
Count calories. Stick to low calorie meats and vegetables, or just vegetables if you can bear going vegan. Stay away from staple meats like pork, beef, and chicken and look for shit like turkey, kangaroo (if you live in aus), venisonm, some types of fish (idk do your own fucking research). A couple of boiled eggs for breakfast goes down nicely too.

Don't cook in oil, if you would normally fry something then grill it or boil it instead. Don't use dressings on your veggies, stick to lemon or vinegar.

Don't forget to measure the calories in EVERYTHING you put on your plate.

If you eat meals like these you will be able to have a large filling meal three times per day and still come in under your calorie limit (you'll have to figure out what your calorie limit is yourself). If you have work and can't be bothered cooking three times a day, get a massive head of cabbage, chop it up, put it in containers, salt and pepper, lemon juice or vinegar and throw them in the fridge, take two to work. Very low calories and it only takes MINUTES to make a large batch. If you don't like it? Good, you'll get even less calories if lunchtime comes and you choose not to eat. If you van't even devote five minutes a day to making a meal, A: you are a liar because driving to the fucking drive thru and back takes longer, and B: You're a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to be healthy.

I went from eating fast food twice a day and weighing over three hundred pounds to eating fast food maybe once a week if that and weighing around 190, almost down to my goal weight, all in ten months. I literally made the diet change overnight with no help from anyone, doing all my own research, so if I can do it you can too.
>>
>>718667946
Going to the gym is a really inefficient way to lose weight. It takes like, 30 vigorous minutes on a treadmill to burn 160 calories. Or, alternatively, you could just not have that can of coke. Same calorie loss.

Bodies aren't complicated. If you cut carbs and eat 1500 calories a day instead of the ten big macs per day it looks like you're eating, you'll shed pounds pretty quickly.
>>
>>718686815
LoL, erm, you ARE a retard unit...
>>
>>718686844
counting cals is for fat cunts with an emergency candy stash...gtfo you dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1334071026546.jpg (41KB, 325x337px) Image search: [Google]
1334071026546.jpg
41KB, 325x337px
>>718686844
honest, informative and on the point post?

on /b/?

what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>718686844
are you a lil piggy FB fatty pimpin' bull shit?

your advice is so fucking charged with ellenesque daytime tv soccermom shit..............
>>
>>718687250
only point, is on the top of your fuckin half flat head
>>
>>718687250
for you retarded fat ponie bois http://natalie-mars.tumblr.com/
>>
>>718687479
didnt she fuck bill clinton?
>>
File: hydrocodone-apap5mg-325mg-mal.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
hydrocodone-apap5mg-325mg-mal.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
I started at 340lb's and i started doing coke and mixing it up with (railing) percocet 15/325 and am down to 220lb's and started 10 months ago. Nobody knows about the drugs except my dealer, the biggest thing it to not let yourself get really hooked. And ALWAYS do it in moderation, don't chase the dragon, once you get you buzz stop for a few hours. BTW im a successful business owner, with three kids, and own my own home. Drugs dont ruin people, people who over use ruin drugs.
>>
>>718667709
Take speed. Amphetamines make you forget about food and water. Start with about 20-30mg of medical grade or 100-200mg daily
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
60KB, 480x360px
>>718685111
>idiots on 4chan assume all diabetes is directly related to weight

Read a book. Watch a documentary. Leave your house now and then. If all else fails, fucking Google it.

Yes, fatties can eat themselves into diabetes, but there are other forms of it too. What you said is like thinking everyone with cancer must smoke cigarettes.
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.