[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just decided that i want to try writing an erotic story. now

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1665.jpg (19KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.jpg
19KB, 336x280px
i just decided that i want to try writing an erotic story.
now you guys can choose.
give me a protagonist and a scenario you'd like and i will try my best to make it hot.
>>
>>718571680
protagonist: a little loli russian girl with constantly lubricated virgin pussy
scenario: end of ww2, first German than american solders take advantage of her while in Russia
>>
>>718571995
neat. give me a moment. if thread prunes, i'll make a new one with the same pic
>>
>>718571995
how old is she?
>>
>>718571680
write about a girl who has blond hair and really big tittys then shes sees a cool guy doing bxm tricks and she gets really horny and comes over and fucks him in the bushes near the skate park
>>
>>718572246
i like those scenarios... keep them coming! let's see how far i can get
>>
>>718572150
>loli
she is in 6th grade
>>
>>718572246
But make a twist while the chicks sucking down his cock he's thinking of a dude and it ends there cause bmx guys are all fuckin faggots.
>bikes
>>
>>718572861
that's what i had in mind.

first part.

inna's body had choosen an inappropriate moment to give her breasts . it was a cold winter afternoon when she first noticed a tingly sensation in her nipples.
so far, her body has been one of a child. but this day, admits the roaring war, marked her entrance to puberty.
that night, as she was lying in bed, she let her fingertips brush over her newly awakened nipps and was stunned by the tiny bolts of electricity this sent down her body, right between her legs. curious, she let her fingers wander. down her pale belly with the tiny, soft, translucent hairs. lightly, she cupped her hand over the little rosy hill she found there. that felt nice and warm. she started to gently rock her palm. her fingers touched something wet. she was tired. that night, she dreamt of jegor's big arms. that was weird. they never catched her attention before.

cont?
>>
A child sex laborer in the philipines gets rescued by a white guy who turns out to be a pedophile too.
>>
>>718573318
yes please
>>
>>718573120
sounds like you suck at the bmx bro
>>
>>718573318
no experiment with new story like >>718573580
>>
>>718573838
the next morning, inna found some weird goo in her panties when she got dressed.
it was clear and smelled like watery yoghurt.
her mom sent her to gather some wood in the near forrest, so inna got her ice blue scarf and the white hat grandma had knitted for her.
she also brought a blanket with her, so she could lay the twigs on it and carry them home.

just as she was finished and ready to turn home again, she smelled smoke. that made her stop. she knew mom couldn't have made a fire without her being back with the firewood. and there was nobody around. atleast not somebody that was supposed to be near the forrest.

she turned and tried to see if she can find anything unusual in the darkening forest. but it was all silent.
>>
>>718574871
this story turned gay do
the pedophile one
>>
>>718575060
wait till it gets going
>>
>>718575109

at least the other story has an interesting opening this ones shit from the getgo
>>
>>718575209
she decided that it would be the best to get home as fast as possible since dad warned her to not stay away too long alone. he said it's war and itms dangerous for everybody to go alone. but especially for beautiful little girls like her. inna liked hearing her dad call her beautiful.
but that she was. she had ice blue eyes. that's why grandma had choosen this color for her scarf. dad said she looks like a noble maid with it. and mom said it makes her eyes sparkle when she wears it.
her eyes were framed by thick black lashes. in the winter, inna was pale as snow. she almost seemed to be made out of wax. but in the summer, the sun made hundreds of tiny freckles appear.
her hair was blond like her mom's. every morning, alexa, her bigger sister, braided it and put it up in a sweet crown around her head. inna felt like a little princess when she got her hair done.

she suddenly got ripped out of her thoughts by a cracking. inna freezed and tried to breath as silently as possible.
then she saw them. not far away, a fire was glowing out. around it lay two men.
inna hid behind a large tree and peaked over.

she could hear them whisper. but she couldn't understand what they were talking. they talked in a weird language.

she was too afraid to move. she feared to catch their attention. so she just waited and observed them.
>>
>>718575269
oh this is getting good
>>
>>718575269
still shit.. everyone dies on to new story..
>>
>>718575504
going to continue as lons as someone enjoys it

as far as she could see, one of them was attempting to wash himself. he had molten some snow over the fire and was now getting undressed.
he was big and very dirty. he looked tired. and hungry.
inna watched as he took of his heavy coat. she could see that he was injured. his left arm was bandaged. but she could also see that he was broad. inna had never seen a naked man before. the sight of his body made her warm. it was so very different from her's!
she could feel the wetness coming back and the blood rushing trough her body.
now he took off his pants and revealed his pretty unimpressive cock. but to inna it was shocking. she inhaled audibly and realized her mistake at the same moment.
>>
>>718575871
the guy sitting on the ground signaled the naked guy to be silent. he took his gun and stood up. inna thought she would faint. she held her breath, but her cold little feet trembled and cracked a twig underneath them.

she could hear her heart pound as she watched the man walk in her direction with big steps.
>>
>>718571680
protagonist: a robot named RoboCock
scenario: RoboCock pulls over a van full of negros. Van reeks of marijuana, malt liquor, and there are firearms in plain sight. RoboCock doesn't like paper work, but he's extremely passionate about justice.
>>
>>718575871
oh I enjoy it, this is great and gonna make great fap material
>>
>>718576131
fuck. i fucked it up.
meant to say RoboCock is a cop. that's kinda important.
>>
>>718571680

protagonist: Donald Trump
scenario: whatever
>>
protagonist: A child sex laborer in the philipines from america named nicole
scenario: gets rescued by a white guy who turns out to be a pedophile too.
>>
>>718571680

protagonist: horny 14 year old girl

scenario: she invites her best friend that is a girl over and they start expirementing on each other sexually, and it goes farther, and farther, and farther

lifelike pictures would not be rejected by some people
>>
>>718576365
I'm sure op can run two stories at once yes?

if not some other annon can get in on this..
>>
>>718576095
she held her hands in front of her face and waited for him to find her.
he laughed a dirty laugh when he saw inna.
"ist nur ne kleine fotze" was all he shouted back to his comrade.
he grabbed her by the arm and janked her out of her hiding place.

inna tried to be brave. she didn't wanted to show them she was afraid. maybe that'll work. it works with ivo, the big dog in the stable.

his grip hurt. he was rough. he pulled her to the fire.

the naked man grinned.
he made no attempt to cover himself up.
>>
>>718576630

so he pulled out the gun and shot inna, she fell to the floor dead. he quickly turned and shot erradically at anyone else in the area and with the final bullet he shot himself in the head.

the end..
>>
>>718576782
awesome story bro loved the ending
>>
>>718576885

dude stop your commentatingness, i am trying to finish and now you spoiler alerted it and now i am very angry and may have to make you end up in a rekt thread if you are not careful
>>
>>718576630

"ist nur ne kleine fotze" was what his comrade shouted back.
he grabbed her by the neck and janked her clothes off of her.

inna cried. she didn't wanted to show them she was horny. maybe that'll work. it works with ivo, the big dog in the stable.

his grip turned to death. he was rough. and after he pulled her to the fire.

the naked man grinned. and tossed her in.

The two men sat and watched as she burned alive.
>>
>>718576630
"hast du schonmal n schwanz gesehen?" he asked as the other guy, who turned out to be names herbert, clawed his fingers into inna's hair and pulled her down on her knees infront of his cock.
it was't as unimpressive anymore. infact, it was now pretty terrifying to look at for inna. it was as thick as her wrists. it looked angry and the tip was swollen and red.
a tear run down her face.

"i-i need to go home! dad will be worried" she stuttered.

she only got a howling laugh as response.
>>
File: el donaldo.jpg (6KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
el donaldo.jpg
6KB, 270x187px
>>718576295
I'll field this one.
Hillary lie sprawled naked on the bed, sweat beading down her jowls and trickling further down her stretch-marked, time-ravaged body.
"Come and get it, Donnie" she said in a soft, sultry tone.
Donald makes a face not unlike the one in that Costanza meme and says, "You got it, toots."
Donald undoes his buckle and drops his pants revealing a 14 inch slab of cock that makes Hillary coo with anticipation. "It ain't gonna suck itself," The Donald says. Hillary takes her cue and hits her knees in front of the most powerful man and cock in all of the land and makes love to it with her mouth. She sucks it like a cock-starved nympho. She is shameless, she is ravenous, and above all, she is complete -- she is fulfilling her destiny. "Oh god, Donnie. I want you to shoot your cum in my mouth. Please, Donnie? Please let me swallow your big, powerful, orange load."
At that moment, 40 cabinet members burst out of the closets. A storm of cellphone flashes leaves Hillary disoriented. Moments later she realizes her jizz-spattered face will be blurred on the front of newspapers across America. Her loss and total humiliation are now complete. Still, Wolf Blitzer and Rachel Maddow rally behind her with wild allegations of Russian spies photoshopping the image of her drenched in the Donald's baby gravy. Gullible leftists buy the story because it's more palatable than accepting the truth that their Queen begged for (and swallowed most of) The Donald's nut.

pic related: donald's face when.
>>
>>718576630
The two men laughed and threw inna to the ground
it was't as unimpressive anymore. infact, it was now pretty terrifying to look at for inna. it was as thick as her wrists. it looked angry and the tip was swollen and red.
a tear run down her face.

"i-i need to go home! dad will be worried" she stuttered.

GAY man said: she only got a howling laugh as response.
>>
Protagonist : Rainbow Dash
Scenario: Cuckolding
>>
>>718577108

they started to rape her and they got tired packed up and left
but not before they shot her in the head..

once they got home there bubushka fed them there dicks and they lived happily ever after
>>
>>
>>718577472
thats what would really happen yup
>>
>>718577108
daddy showed up only to wip out his cock and go to town on here too.

the two men video taped it and they had one big happy family orgy..

cont.?
>>
>>718577108
herbert pushed her head near gunter's cock. she was terrified. but she also knew she had no chance against those two soldiers.

"nun mach schon auf" demanded herbert.
gunter pushed his tip against her little red mouth.
he moaned.
he shouted "aufmachen" as he shoved her lips appart whilst hebert tightly held her head i place.

now the hot tears were steaming over inna's cheeks.
he smelled awefull. and her tiny jaws weren't built to wrap around a dick that size. it hurt.
and he pushed deeper snd deeper. faster and faster. inna gagged. that made him laugh.
she tried to free herself but she couldn't move an inch
>>
>>718572246
This is pure cringe
>>
>>718577757
OMG this story sucks balls now too much confusion i thought it went somewhere else.. shit i lost interest.
>>
>>718577238 continued

The following week video footage of the bj heard round the world is posted on wikileaks. Despite damning, hard physical evidence, the libcucks invent newer, more outrageous lies.
They say that lizard people put her up to it. They insist that the most passionate blowjob ever caught on film never happened and is just the result of a "vast right wing conspiracy." Monica jokes become fashionable again, but this time $hillary is the punchline. Donald tweets: "@BillClinton. Just got a beejer from your wife. A for effort and all, but I can see why you fucked around on her. Bish is hideous.""

mfw The Donald did it for America and the lulz.
>>
>>718577757
cringe story now
>>
i dare someone to take on this story

>>
>>718578021
Ikr?! I nearly imploded. I wonder if the guy who posted that does bmx tricks at a skate park.
>>
>>718571680
The president of the united states is married to an unattractive dyke and discovers his chubby intern is a dirty whore and can't say no to his filthiest fantasies.

>its purely fiction. nothing like this could ever actually happen
>>
Since this thread is dead why not move onto new story

>>
>>718573580
>>718576365
>>718577518
>>718578376

Your idea sucked the first 3 times, faggot. Go die in a fire.
>>
>>718579159
the challenge op proposed was to make the story hot,
we are all still waiting for any of the storys to turn hot so that ones a good challange for op.
>>
A flirty feisty blonde girl off a farm with the smell of fresh hay and pussy honey on her legs is grinding on a fence post with her ass while she has her shorts on. This is her guilty pleasure she's never told anyone about. She grinds and grinds that fence post on her ass while she watches the horsecock dangling off the horses as they walk around the pasture. She wants the horsecock so bad but she knows it's too big to ever fit inside her so she has to use the fence post to imagine things. And without realizing it, she feels something hot and hard pressed up against her backside. She turns around in shock and embarrassment and sees Jeff. He was a nude model for an art gallery in france and had dropped by the farm to offer nude studies to painters who didn't have time to make it out to the city. She blushes so red and has a look of shock in her eyes like a deer caught in headlights, and in all that tension he leans forward and rubs his dick up even more on her back and says "No it's ok, I don't mind watching. And hey, I just came by because I wanted to say- "and his erection moves all the way up her back it feels like a horsecock that's a perfect fit just for her and she can feel it" - Hi. And you're fucking hot.

And then roll with it from there.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.